Author Topic: this is the end  (Read 289 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
this is the end
« on: December 15, 2017, 07:10:40 PM »

This is the end, my only friend. The end….</color>

The night changed when I received that phone call, I was at home taking care of my son. My wife was with friends, finally being able to do the things that she loved to do but gave up for me when I was a wrestler. I was selfish, I was stubborn. To believe that I could have extended the inevitable, the retirement speech that would make the fans stand up and applaud for me… God I really hated that moment, I really felt a nervousness that I never felt before. I felt my legs shake, I felt stomach turn and I felt that I was getting sick. Was it my time? Was it wrong? Or was it merely the fucking wrong move?? I’ll never know, I can’t go back now. Until that phone call came…,

Goth: “Hello??”

It seemed like an eternity until I heard that familiar voice, the eternity that ultimately was just merely a tenth of a second. But some people just have that don’t they? Have that moment when they see their career flash before their eyes in merely a flash.

Mark Ward: “Goth? This is Mark Ward….”

The rest of the conversation was emotional for me, the memories that came back. The laughter, the accusations, the dreaded feeling of some names that I’ve never gotten the chance to face and the fact that I was the man and not the other. But in the end it was the moment where my worries of that night all died off. I knew I let them down when I suddenly surprised them with my retirement speech, I still had a contract to fulfill. The contract negotiations of termination went rough, even though I knew that in the end I was inducted into the Hall of Fame left a foul taste in my mouth. I still felt that I had to prove something and so did mark.

Mark Ward: “I need you man…”

I knew he was feeling the same way, I knew that he realized that I had to redo the wrong that I have done, it was that one clause that allowed me to get out of my contract that I had to do the moment that they would call upon me. That one thing that I feared for and yet looked forward to it. looking forward to lace up my boots and get back that feeling I once had. That feeling of being looked up for who I was…, yet when I look down on my son I know I am still important. Just in a different way.

Goth: “I’ll be there….”

I could hear the thank you coming out of his mouth before we talked a bit more, trying to catch up with memories and how parenthood was for me. Truth was that my mind was already inside that six sided ring, I could smell the sweat off the canvas and the ropes hitting into my back before dropping a massive forearm into my opponents. I grit my teeth while looking down into the brown eyes of my son who is smiling at me. I see his little fingers wrap around my index finger and softly squeezes.

Goth: “I feel I have one final match in me”.

I hang up as I sigh deeply, smiling at my son while the thought of explaining Sapphira that I will be wrestling one final time makes me nervous.

Goth: “You think your mother will clothesline me son???”

I smile as he laughs at me, not realizing that Sapphira just walked into the room a few seconds ago and smiles at us, well mostly at our son but doesn’t let it show too much.

Sapphira: “Hi cuties, so what did daddy do for him to deserve a clothesline ?”

She picks up our son, who is extending his arms out towards her. She was always his favorite, can you blame him? She kisses me on my lips as she keeps our son against her breasts. Causing his little fingers to pray away at her soft skin as his heads is moving around from left to right. Causing me to chuckle before I see her eyes stare at me lovingly.

Sapphira: “Did Mark call you?”

I should have known, they always called her first when there’s business to be discussed, she grins as she kisses me on the lips once more.

Sapphira: “You better get ready for training, I don’t see you out of shape inside that squared circle. What would our son say when he would see you later on at your own network when he is old enough??”

I grin, smacking her backside as she gives me a playful pout before walking with our son to his baby room. Causing me to make a phone call to get myself back into shape one last time.

The final time

The Gym

We are in New York City, at a local wrestling gym, we hear bodies being slammed to the canvas. We hear ring ropes shake every time that someone runs into it. We hears groaning every time someone hits the canvas and gets up. The camera turns as we see the Hall of Famer Goth going through some of his old wrestling routine, standing in the middle of the ring surrounded by others that would charge at him one at a time. Body slamming one, dropkicking another before dropping a third guy over his hip into an collar elbow tie up. The sweat can be seen pouring from his face, but there’s also a smile emerging. As he is enjoying the physical punishment that his body is going through. After clotheslining a fourth man and executing a flying back elbow to a fifth he decides to take a break from the exercise. Also because he just spotted his wife walking in while carrying their young son, sliding out of the ring as he grabs some water and a towel. Splashing some over his face and body before wiping himself off.

”Sapphira: Well hello handsome, I was looking for my husband and this little rascal’s dad. But perhaps if you got time, we could meet each other in the back later on??”

He grins as she winks at him before kissing their son. He starts to make funny faces that would make little Gerrit laugh out loud, before reaching out to his father to hold him.

Goth: “Well hello little fella, are you to spy on me to give a report to Angel and Despayre??”

Goth chuckles as he looks at the little Despayre baby outfit that his son is wearing, smiling at how excited his son is as he is shaking his arms wild in the air and laughs out loud as Goth is tickling him.

Sapphira: “So how’s the workout going??”

<Font color=limegreen>”To be honest?? I almost forgot how much I missed this, but it’s just for this one time only. I have set myself out there to reach the highest goals in life and win championships. But you can’t beat this feeling.”

He looks at his son, causing a twinkle to emerge in his eye as Sapphira knows that he is not lying towards her. She knows how much he loved the sport of wrestling, but since the birth of their child everything has changed. So when she received that one phone call before he did, she knew that she could not deny him this.

Goth: “I know that I can’t be at the top that I once was after being gone for over a year. Anyone that would state otherwise are either stupid, or he must be J2H.”

The two chuckle after making the remark of the man that Goth has faced before in the past, a man that made history on so many different levels that it has only garnered the utmost of respect from Goth.

Goth: “But even though how much we would like to think it’s about us, it’s not. This coming Monday it’s about the fans, it’s about SCW. It’s about giving the fans something that they have known all along, that this is the best company out there.And it will be very difficult for those other small promotions to fill a gap that this company is going to leave behind. “

She nods her head as she takes their child back in their arms as he is reaching out for his father, causing Goth to put his hands to his face and play peek-a-boo with his son. Causing him to go crazy of joy.

Goth: “And even though you know that this is for the fans, neither team wants to lose this elimination contest. Neither of us want to be the first guy that gets eliminated first and put your team in a disadvantage. And we all know how I have always wanted to get into the ring and test my ability with the very best?? Names that I have been in the ring with or against, names that I’ve never even faced before. Names that were a part of this federation to built it from what it was to what it has became today. The fact of it all is that so am I… you can bitch all you want about me as how J2H has already acknowledged me as just a filler to his conquest of victory. It doesn’t matter anymore, because the way I see it… I am going to beat you up boys”

He looks at his wife and son as he kisses her on the lips and his son on his forehead before walking off. Staring into the camera with intensity as well as a huge grin on his face.

Goth: “What’s up people? You didn’t thought that the legend’s house of the SCW would be airing it’s debut without the must talked about villain of them all? The man that came in and set fire to the hearts and souls of the Sins, the man that waged war with all of his former employees of my own fed as they ran off to hide from me? Oh no, the world is just too small for me to stay away and do nothing while others try to put the final dot on the I before walking back into obscurity. “

“Oh I know what you are thinking, keep the big words coming. Keep up with the arrogance that you are known for, but then again. I’ve been known to back everything up what I have said before. And we can all make the judgmental remarks that I’ve been beaten before by many others, but tell me this… have they lasted as long and made such a destructive impact as I have done? I guess the answer is right where I want it to be isn’t it?? In the wallet that has created this living for the man that is standing before you with pride and joy”

“Because let’s be honest, if you ask men people like Kain, kids like Despayre. They will tell you, even if it hurts to separate their lips from each other. Knowing that shame will cause their lips to dry up and crack as blood will flow from every corner of their mouth. They know, they know that I was instrumental in their careers as a wrestler. The question will remain is whether their adulthood, or perhaps the lack off will allow them to admit the thing that I have told upon you at this very moment. I already know the answer, but I would rather enjoy their shameful speech allowing them to take another step closer to show the world that they are only humans after all??”

He grins, wiping his hands across his face as the infamous sadistic nature that has been a huge part of his storied career comes over him. Rubbing his hands over each other, feeling the knuckles rub against the palm of his other hand over and over again. The same feeling that he had almost forgotten how much it excited him, how much it thrived him to beat up everyone that he got in the ring with.

Goth: “And I wonder how much the SCW management has really tried to put out two teams of names that would battle each other consisting of five men each. Where you would have expected some equality to be in order, the only thing that comes to mind is… have they? Oh I am sure that they had a chuckle or two when they realized that Spike came out of the woodshed and put on his wrestling boots. Trying to relive all the glorious moments that his other Staggs family members have tried to achieve and failed miserably doing so. How’s Tim doing Spike? The little kid that tried to live up to the nobodies credo that fitted him so perfectly. And can you blame him? To try and step out of your shadow would have been nothing for the likes of yours truly, but when it came down to little Tim… I just guess he just rotted in shame. I hope you did saw the battles I used to have with him and Connor… oh such a joyful moment in life. I mean, being a father is all with responsibilities and all.. and I can tell now, you failed miserably… didn’t you??”

“But don’t feel bad Spike, your legacy will live on as one of those who at least could manage to place his name in the history books as one of the best. And this match is not for you to prove the worth of your son, but to prove to the world who is the better team. Who will stand alone and be successful and to be honest?? Seeing how long most of you have been gone and forgotten?? It will be a very unlikely scenario where either of you will survive.”

“To follow things up with Jordan “P.S.” Williams. I believe we’ve met, it’s been too long hasn’t it?? And where your career should have skyrocketed into far more greater things and you beated me… I wonder what truly happened to the likes of your legendary status? Because let’s face it, a legend? YOU??? Well it’s surely interesting that your career has gone into a downwards spiral ever since winning that one world title that you have held in the palms of your hand and just let it fly out of the window after achieving the greatest achievement in your historic career. Sjeez Jordan, did you just hit the booze? Was playing softball suddenly much more entertaining? Or were you just tired of waxing your chest hair’s over and over again as it didn’t match with your lack of ability complex?? And don’t start of my championship reigns, because it will ultimately end up with your mouth being sown shut. The man that has done it all, the first ever Grand Slam champion… even though Kain will try to steal the spotlight as he always love to steal monickers that he never deserved!!”

“No Jordan, I was the first to have held every single championship belt that the company started out with, before the whole Internet championship belt came into play. Being called triple crown winner…, you on the other hand were hand picked for failure. Riding the coattail of your female tag partner to win the Blast from the Past championship tournament. Congrats, but that’s basically it my friend. You are a Blast from the Past. Because when I read your name, I could not wonder to look up at the wrestling’s Wikipedia on the world wide web. Getting questions whether I was sure that you were still alive. Facts don’t speak in your favor, as you cannot rely upon others to make you look good. Standing on your own was never your strong suit to begin with wasn’t it??”

“Just admit to the fact that you just got lost in whatever failed chemistry lab attempt before they shut it down due to lack of finance. No son, you are no legend and you will not be a survivor in this competiton. No Jordan, you are just another excuse because they couldn’t get Sean Jackson, they couldn’t get Mikah Green’s bitch of a husband, they couldn’t get names that were worth their time to shine one last time on the SCW Network. No they got you, good job bitches… I guess we all know now who the A brand survivor team is… and just to give you a clue?? It isn’t you!!”

Goth rolls his eyes clearly already getting bored over commenting his opponents as he yawns and moves on to the next name on the list.

Goth: “I believe we never had the pleasure, I believe that that is something that has eluded you more in your career than I thas done mine. But I guess I cannot judge upon that as the stars need to collide with each other to make something in the intergalactic universe that…. Oh wait, who am I boring with? It’s just a bunch of drunks sipping on some washed up beers and rub their stinking asses. Contemplating who would have had a better career if we have had met. Do you like to play what if Bo?? Or are you just another example of how lives could have went if they just decided to just do what they were supposed to do. Be like a true legend, a legend Bo. And I may hear you ask yourself what qualifies someone to be a legend? Good question, a question that needs an answer. But just not just AN answer, oh no!! THE answer. The answer of what makes you be the legend that you were supposed to be? And then you come to me Bo. Oh yes, the man that has done it all, the man that has done it before men like J2H had wiped their asses off with their cleanex tissues and begged for another silver spoon to fill their bellies.”

“And even if their track record says more than that of mine, they never did the things that I did it before I opened up their eyes. I opened up their souls, I became a revelation to the sinful eyes that is Sin City Wrestling. I made sinning mean something instead of just being a cuddly bear hugging dweep. And I will get back on you later Angel. Because it is time that you grow up and let Despayre play with the other dolls as you have to make the decisions for yourself for a change.”

“And changes are good, something that you need to ask yourself whether you have opened up yourself for the change Bo?? Because I have not forgotten about you after my small departure to a little toy with his stuffed little boy. A change Bo, because if you stick with the routine that made you a household name so many years ago, it will only appear as nothing more than a mere routine job. It will fade to misery and depletion. Because let’s face it Bo, you are forgotten, you are just another house hold name that should never ever been here in the first place!! Hell even Kris, the longest raining Roulette champion would have made more sense than YOU!! And what do you have got to defend yourself? Nothing more than your miserable body and a forgotten memory of how it once was to be a wrestler”

He shakes his head, he looks at his hands. The hands that has battered many names in the past fifteen years or so that he has been in the business. The many times that he had to be sowed up after a war inside a cage or a cell. The many times that had to hold up his hands to protect his face from a chair shot, to no avail. But the one thing that none of the fans could argue with is the fact that he never gave up.

Goth: “And you can mention Tom Dudely in the same breath as his other fellow “legends”. The man that I’m sure always came very close to achieve his greatest feat. Just the fact that close means shit in the wrestling world, unless you are just a sorry excuse that doesn’t get further than his own Youtube channel championship belt. And what are you Tom?? Do I have to repeat the same sentences, but alter some words so that it won’t be a copy paste scenario like I did with the others? Would it make any difference to your pathetic defense? I’m sure that you have done so much to this wrestling industry that contribution is at a high point in your furthermore ruined career? Oh I know, who am I to judge? Who am I to speak out of the legend that is Tom Dudely?? The man that does not care, the man that is viable to speak out and repeat every single word until any of you can shut me up. Oh and by the looks of it, if this team of five men is just a one kid and teddy bear gang?? The chance is just so slim that none has already left town.”

“I already feel that my wife is going to regret the moment that she gave me the approval to do what I do oh so good for the final time, interesting thought huh? I’m sure that only the desperate and deprived entities would grab that as a final straw. A straw to say that I cannot do anything unless my wife says so. To just think that I already have dictated your careers long before I even showed up. Oh and Jordan? One single victory doesn’t alter the fact that you ran off with your tail between your legs. And the fact that the only one that could say that he survived me is the little boy that will shake in his boots. The boy that I allowed to induct me into the Hall of Fame… only to have me come close to that little bear. The hope of one day strangling it with these two hands one final time. But I knew that in the end, the time was not right for it… and now it has”

He is seemingly overjoyed with satisfaction as he closes his eyes, grinning from ear to ear as he let’s his hands run over his face. Feeling every wrinkle in his face as he lets his finger tips touch it with utmost patience.

Goth: “I know you are watching, both of you. The question will be, who is going to answer me? Is it Angel’s playful pet Despayre? Or is it the bear itself? I’ve always wondered if you were truly a friend or merely a leach that would suck out the life out of whomever it is that you love. The boy wasn’t the only one now was it Angel? Oh no, I know the love triangle that you placed yourself into and then as a miracle worker fled away from. Letting Raynin alone without the single feeling of guilt upon your spineless body… or was it? Tell me Angel? I know that Despayre is just a passing of the torch of the master mind that is the bear… tell me, did you felt any sorrow? Any regret? Or are you just filled with fillings that causes the riddle to be true? That teddy bears do not feel? That they do not ccare? And forever will be hiding behind someone else that will fight their battles for them”

He snaps his head left to right, the laughter has vanished and a dark and emotionless glare has been the only thing that has remained upon his face. His eyes as cold as he has shown so many times when he went to war with so many other wrestlers. Those who struggled to keep him down, those who knew they would be in a fight when he is in this state of mind.

Goth: “Forgive me as I took it so personally Despayre, but you have to understand my friend. I do not hate you, hatred is such a small and insignificant word. No, hatred is never a part of me towards a kid that could have been easily be mine, but unlike my son. I will not allow myself to cheer for your hopes and dreams, I shall not allow myself to feel joy in my heart when you jump up and down on your little feet. No Despayre, I’m here to survive. I’m here to thank you in my own personal way for the nice words that you had to read out loud for what Angel had written. But you never forgot didn’t you? You never forgave didn’t you? The memories are still etched in your memory. The memory of when I tied you up….”

He stops his sentence, whispering the last sentence for so it seems his own listening pleasure, licking his lips and gasping for oxygen.

Goth: “I know that you have endured so much in your young career, thankfully always looking over your shoulder and realizing that your father and friends were always there. But they won’t be this coming Monday Despayre. As a father I will have to take an example of how Synn is trying to protect your innocence and learn from it. I have to thank every single Sin for the contribution that you have delivered to my life in the past and in the current state. And I know now what I must do to end it for once and for all little friend.”

He reopens his eyes and stares into the camera while licking his lips, he runs his fingers across his face towards his eyes.

Goth: “We have also so much in common haven’t we?? Both at one time assaults upon us by Shipman, both endured and survived. Another legend that would have fitted this fight so much better than your failure tag team partners. You may thank the sadness of genetic issues that my eyes do not see as well as they once did Despayre. But inside the darkness of our lives, we are all the same aren’t we?? Inside the darkness I do not need to use my eyes to “see” you. To know where you are when the moment comes to strike. I know what it will take to stop the final member of this team that in the end is the only legend of your team. The legend that is the Sins, the legend that is Angel’s little pet… the legend that is Despayre…”

Hey grins sinister as the shot slowly fades

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>