Author Topic: 24K Outrageousness  (Read 522 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
24K Outrageousness
« on: February 11, 2021, 09:13:06 PM »
San Diego, California
Jet City South
Sometime This Week

Jet City South was absolutely booming with excitement as all of the members of the gym had won their big marquee matches from Inception. The Mixed Tag Team Championships got defended the World Championship was still within the gym, and in some unique way Ruby Steele had emerged with another win which meant she was still undefeated in SCW. So of course everybody had a reason to be cheerful. Ruby however took her excitement to another level as she just didn’t celebrate her win. She was over the top and had to rub it in the faces of all of her other gym mates. Most which included her fellow band mates of the Gem Stones. Inside of a wrestling ring Ruby smiled as she stood by the ropes. She did a hair flip as she watched the drummer of her band Emerald run at her. Ruby ducked underneath a sloppy clothesline and quickly kicked her in the gut before yanking the woman by the hair and slamming her as hard as she could against the floor.

“Owwww there’s no need to be so fucking rough!”

Ruby just laughed as she looked down at the drummer and shook her head in disgust.

“That definitely sounds like a YOU problem… Maybe if you were good or had the talent I have you wouldn’t be on the floor now would you?!”

Emerald held at her head in pain and it is at that moment when Ruby’s sister Sapphire enters the ring. The raven haired vixen walked towards her younger and immediately got in her face.

“What is your bloody problem?!”

Ruby smirks as she just shrugged her shoulders in return.

“I can’t help it if I am the bombshell of the future. This school doesn’t build up wankers. They build up true athletes who know how to get things done… And by done I mean…”

Ruby doesn’t waste any time as she quickly steps behind her sister and slings her backwards with a quick German Suplex. Sapphire is dropped right on her head and she seems to be in pain. Ruby exits the ring as she seems to be very disgusted. She walks away from her sister and her sister’s best friend without a concern in the world as she looks at everybody else in the gym.

“Honestly is there anybody in this bloody fucking gym that can at least give me a decent sparring match?! Who else do I have to beat in order to get some respect around here?!”

Almost on cue it is at that moment that Courtney Pierce walks over to where Ruby is standing. The two get in each other’s faces as Courtney doesn’t show any signs of backing down.

“Instead of messing with the inexperienced people why don’t you try your luck with me sweetheart?!”

Ruby laughs as she looks at the brunette.

“Are you actually being serious right now?! You know that’s very OUTRAGEOUS right?! Why would I even try my luck with you… What have you even done to even warrant us to have a sparring match?! It’s not like you have anything of worth as of late. You have lost all of your matches. You are a shell of what you used to be. It’s honestly sad that you were at one point such a huge threat as the Blast From The Past Champion and haven’t amounted to anything since. By all means if you want to fight I don’t mind kicking your arse…”

“Bring it bitch…”

The two are about to come to heads when Kris Ryans walks into the view. He just sighs as he screams at the top of his lungs.

“THAT’S ENOUGH… Honestly would the both of you stop…”

Ruby just shrugs her shoulders as she doesn’t want to even hear it. Courtney just begins to walk away and before they could even get that far away from one another it is at that moment when Kate Steele better known as Diamond walks towards them. She stops Courtney from walking away as she begins to speak.

“Kris I will take it from here…”

Kate takes a long deep breath as she begins to speak.

“The both of you should be ashamed in yourselves. This is absolutely ridiculous…”

Ruby just shakes her head in disgust.

“Ridiculous… I would say it’s OUTR….”

Kate talks over her as she seems disgusted.

“Would you just SHUT YOUR BLOODY TRAP PRUDENCE… I don’t have time for the secondary school bullshit. The two of you need to stop this and honestly Ruby I am blaming you for most of it. Ever since you have been winning matches you have been getting full of yourself. It’s okay for you to be excited but for you to be a sore winner to your fellow gym mates and even to the band isn’t cool. Didn’t Mikah just have a conversation with you about trying to keep a cool head and understanding that we are all part of the same school?!”

“Bollocks…Maybe you all MISUNDERSTOOD what she was trying to tell me. After all she is my teacher. She always talks about how everybody loves her. How she is a sexy bitch and how she is the fucking best. Why can’t I channel that same energy?!”

Courtney just crosses her arms as she glares back at her.

“Mainly because you haven’t proved anything yet! Just because you have won two matches doesn’t mean you are the end all be all. You still have much to prove. You have an entire Blast From The Past tournament and you are looking like an idiot. It’s a disgrace to this school and…”

“BOLLOCKS! Don’t get so salty just because everybody loves it when I go to the ring. The way people get excited when I step onto the stage with my light up jacket, and everybody is head over heels for this amazing blue haired vixen. I think you are just jelly that my stock is rising and I am going to turn heads…”

Kate just sighs as she looks back at Ruby.

“Prudence… You still don’t understand…”

Courtney just cuts in with a quick remark.

“Of course she doesn’t. She is very hard headed and doesn’t understand ANYTHING!”

Kate looks over at Courtney as she just shakes her head at her.

“Listen just let me be the one to do the constructive criticism. Prudence… You know I love you right. You are my baby cousin and I promised uncle Anthony I would do everything in my power to look out for you. I think I would be failing you if I just stood here and let you lose all sense of yourself. As far as Mikah goes she has a right to act how she does because she has earned her reputation. She has accomplished so much and can back up what she says. You haven’t gotten that right yet. Also there’s nothing wrong with you being happy about what you have achieved but you can’t bring your friends down along the way. You should want them to be happy for you…Let me tell you a story about one of my closest friends Violet Ripley…”

Ruby doesn’t seem interested but Kate continues to speak.

“Honestly at first me and Violet didn’t really care for one another. When LAW opened up I was the inaugural World Champion and Violet was the inaugural Marquee Champion. She wanted what I had and we fought in one of those champion versus champion matches. I managed to beat her but respect grew between us. After that we both realized we had a common interest. We both wanted to be the fucking best. We became the red hots, and later on we both formed our Pink Ladies…”

Ruby shakes her head.

“Sounds boring…”

Kate cuts her off.

“If it wasn’t for Violet I wouldn’t be attached to this school or Kris Ryans… If I am not here that means you aren’t here which means you would not be a wrestler with the skill set that you have now. Violet and I bond became really close. I no longer looked at her as a friend. She became my sister. I was always by her side when she beat concussions, when she beat cancer, and when she had her child lavender she made me her Godmother. I am honestly thankful for the connection that the two of us have. When I see you and Courtney I honestly see a lot of Violet and I in the two of you…”

Ruby once again mouths off.

“Of course that makes me you right?! Because I don’t see myself as a secondary champion to her…”

Courtney looks back at Ruby.

“Who are you calling secondary?! You know I was here first and how many can say they were the greatest success story of Jet City Sports Lab?!”

Kate sighs again.

“I honestly have had enough of all of this bullshit. You both are missing the mark that Violet and I realized that while we might have accomplished some stuff separated, together we realized we were better. You both represent this school and I think you need to understand that you are better together. I thought that making you two sparring partners would really expand on that ideal that you could help one another out but honestly you both have seemed to miss the mark on that. So it looks like I will make a choice that neither of you are going to like but it’s for the best interest of the school…”

Ruby crosses her arms and looks back at her cousin.

“Yes and where are you going with this?!”

Kate smiles as she looks at the two of them.

“What I am saying is that starting as of today Courtney Pierce is to move out of her apartment and she is to move into the Gem Stones mansion…”

Courtney snaps back.

“WHAT?!”

Ruby seems uneasy.

“Are you bloody killing me? This is rubbish, this is ridiculous, this is…”

Kate laughs.

“I know the word you want to say and honestly it’s what’s needed. If neither of you wish to cooperate then the both of you are effectively removed and banned from the school. You both need to realize that you are supposed to support one another. You are supposed to build one another and not tear each other a part. Other wrestling schools are laughing at the dysfunction here and we need to get rid of that. So by being able to see each other outside of the ring in a personal element and in some uncomfortable situations I am sure you two will gain a better understanding of what the other person goes through. Does anybody have a problem with this?!”

Sapphire and Emerald smile in return.

“Of course not, there is totes a lot of room for another person in the house.”

“I honestly can’t wait to see my sister flipping her shit so by all means Courtney is welcomed…”

Ruby begins to throw a temper tantrum.

“NO NO NO! This is NOT how this works… I am not having it…”

Kate laughs in return.

“And if you aren’t having it you BOTH will be kicked out of the school… So basically both of you need to rely on each other to be successful, anyway I said my piece. Now it’s up to you to figure things out…”

Kate walks away as she looks over at Kris who nods his head at the way she handled the situation. Meanwhile Ruby stands there as she glares at Courtney.

“Listen… I don’t like this as much as you don’t like it but if you are going to move into the mansion you will abide by my rules. Seeing as I write all the music for the band, and it’s my lyrics and…”

Courtney snaps back at Ruby.

“I am sure you think you are in charge but when your big cousin comes around that tune changes right…”

Ruby shakes her head in disgust as she looks back at Courtney.

“Listen it’s the Gem Stone mansion which means I won’t accept you into the mansion unless you have a Gem name! So from this day forward whether you like it or not your name is Garnet… So get used to it…”

Courtney seems disgusted as she looks back at Ruby.

“And you think that’s supposed to insult me… That’s my birthstone you idiot…”

“GOOD… Well get used to it… Now chop, chop, and you better do whatever you can to move out of your rundown apartment. Don’t even ask me for help because it’s not going to happen. As far as the mansion goes I will figure out where we can actually put you…”

Sapphire sighs in return.

“Prudence just stop… We have more than enough room… I really wish you two would just get along. Don’t you understand that both of your futures with this school are tied to one another? It’s like there’s an invisible handcuff. If you don’t start bonding like Kate and Violet did you won’t be attached to anything…”

Ruby shakes her head in utter disgust as she looks back at Courtney.

“It’s whatever… Garnet just make sure you hurry about with the move. When you actually come to the mansion I will go over the house rules and we will go from there… You better get used to doing things the Gem way because there won’t be turning back now… As Gems we tend to sparkle…”

Courtney laughs in return.

“Or perhaps you have the wrong name as a gem… You call yourself a Ruby but you appear to be more like Pyrite… You know, fools gold?! You might claim to be special but in reality you aren’t anything spectacular. You are just average and you are the only one who just doesn’t see it…”

“Whatever you say… Just don’t let me down Courtney. Anything you think you can do, I know for a fact that I can definitely do better… Which definitely includes me winning the Blast From The Past Tournament, and actually going on to do something with it…”

Courtney nods her head.

“Well if that’s how you feel don’t talk about it. Actually go about showing me… Actions speak louder than words right?!”

Ruby nods her head with an evil grin.

“Oh I planned too… Just you wait Garnet… I will show you how special I truly am…”

With that Ruby walks away as she turns around to look over at Courtney who keeps her eyes locked on the blue haired vixen. These two definitely had a lot of issues to work out if they wanted Jet City South to be taken seriously…

Long behold…

It seems like the Blast From the Past tournament is finally upon us and with this year’s tournament I know we are in for a real treat. There are so many awesome teams that have been paired up randomly. The only question remains, and that is which team will be able to fight all of the other teams and make it to the very end. I know people are quick to make assumptions and they already have it in their head who they think will win the whole thing. Let me explain something however. One shouldn’t be so quick to jump to conclusions because anything can happen.

It would be OUTRAGEOUS to assume that just because something looks great on paper that automatically means that said team will gel well together and become an instant success. I have to say that thought is a bunch of BOLLOCKS because anything can indeed happen. By anything I mean that I am extremely happy with the partner that I drew to team up with. I get to step in the ring with Daniel Morgan and that is simply amazing.

Why is it amazing to team up with Daniel?! Will that is simple. He knows what it means to be a team player. He has shown he has the ability to win tag team gold. He has done so on multiple occasions. He has dominated the superstar tag team division and has also dominated the mixed tag team scene as well. No offense to my fellow gym mates of the Black Sheep but in my mind Daniel Morgan is the best male superstar EVER to be in a mixed tag team and now that we are together all I need to do is follow his lead and we can become something spectacular.

Isn’t that thought awesome?! Not only is that amazing but the fact is we both are proud to represent London… In my mind we could become 24K London Stone, We can become the London Gems, we could even be the Gems Underground, but I have a feeling he would just turn his nose up at all of my suggestions. He would say that I am completely crazy and he wouldn’t want any part of that…

I am honestly okay with that because while he might have his thoughts about teaming up with me, I don’t have any DOUBTS about being in this tournament. I know that I am the best fucking bombshell to have signed up with SCW in a very long time. I know I am the bombshell of the future and my attitude as of lately has really gotten under peoples skins. You think I give a flying fuck about what people think of me?! I know for a fact I am talented. If you didn’t know by the last name just look at who I am the proud protégé of.

I am Mikahs student. The same woman who constantly talks up how she is the fucking best and how everybody adores her?! Do you think the best would pick anything less than the best to be her protégé?!

You already know the answer to that question but if you need a reminder the answer is no! She wouldn’t attach her name to anything that wasn’t perfect and I know for a fact that I am good. Behind the constant over the top antics and the happy go lucky attitude. There is a dominant wrestler who knows that she is the best in the making. You know that I am expected to do big things in this company and the proof is in the pudding.

I am nothing less than perfect. I stepped in the ring with Royal Purple who happens to be a champion right now and despite the bias commentating that I am a Steele so that means I can’t be good I dropped her on her fucking head. Krystal Wolfe ran her trap for a while and on but guess what she got dropped her on bloody head.

I showcased I could win on Climax Control, I showed I have what it takes to compete on a big show in a big match situation and I have walked away unscathed. So while people might say I might be immature and I still have much to learn. You just have to appreciate that my career has been absolutely flawless as to now. I am definitely shining bright like a Ruby and I think the one thing that might sparkle more than that is the big smile on my face as I continuously to prove everybody wrong.

But seeing as winning both of my matches may not mean that much to people I guess I will have to take it further, and that is going out to that ring and winning this tournament. I will carry my weight. I don’t want people to say I got carried to being a winner like our current World Bombshell Champion when she won. I don’t want people to say I got the best damn partner like when my stupid gym mate Courtney won it. I want people to say that Ruby has arrived and she has all of the makings to be a star.

So in order to continuously to prove myself it seems like we have to get through the team of Lincoln and of course Bella Madison. I will let Daniel handle Lincoln because that’s his job and I know he will take care of that situation so that means Bella is all mine.

How are you doing Bella?! Looking at you I see a woman who is absolutely sweet… I see a woman who I actually know something about. You happen to be my cousin Kate’s little sister in law Dawn’s best friend. You train with her, you bond with her, and while that might be good. I honestly don’t give a damn about it. What I am concerned with is that people thought you would become something in this company. You had the tools to actually make it here. You had every single tool and you just didn’t amount to shit.

I don’t want to hear about this rubbish of you becoming a Mixed Tag Team Champion and that SHOULD look impressive. How impressive is that?! You basically had one of the shortest reigns with the championships, granted the only other team that really didn’t have a reign as long as yours was a team featuring Mercedes Vargas.  Vargas the woman so quick to point out statistics and a woman the company is so high on but in recent years hasn’t really accomplished anything.

But hey I guess that puts you in great company right?! What a joke… On top of that you had a chance to become the Roulette Champion, and on multiple occasions and you could never capitalize on the chances you got. So why should I take you seriously?! Why should I get over excited about facing somebody who is coming off a marriage and is still in the honeymoon phase of her relationship that she probably doesn’t care about what’s happening around her in wrestling?!

Honestly it must really suck that you got matched up to somebody like me because this is where your journey in this tournament officially ends. You won’t go any further than this and if I have my way I will drop you on your head just like I have done to my two previous opponents. It will be business as usual and truly it should be something you are accustomed to.

After all when you had that Mixed Tag Team Championship you happened to lose those titles to Mikah and Kris Ryans which you guessed up pretty much run Jet City South. So you have the honor of being able to step into the ring with one of their prized students.

It’s nothing new to you though after all you lost something big to Jet City South one before and you might as well lose something else big again to one of its members.

I am going to be completely blunt… The fact that people actually see something in you is a joke. You aren’t that good because if you were you would have become something special in this company. You would have gone on to stand out on your own and do something but you didn’t…

Your biggest claim to fame was by being part of a one hit wonder tag team and I really want to know how will you do away from that safety net?! Daniel has already shown he can win with a male, and of course two different females. He has shown to dominate two different divisions and to even dominate the mixed tag division on two separate occasions.

You just haven’t had that luxury…

I guess it won’t be that long before the two of us make music and seeing that I am up against you. I realize that you are a one hit wonder. No different than a Tommy Tutone, Thin Lizzy, or a Dexys Midnight Runners.

Everybody would surely remember the songs of 867-5309, The Boys Are Back In Town, and Come On Eileen but if you ask somebody to remember other songs or the names of their albums, nobody would have that information.

That pretty much sums up how you career in SCW has been. You have had that one defining moment of winning the Mixed Tag Team Championships. You beat one of the teams with the longest reigns in Wolfslair, and what do you manage to do after that?!

Not a single damn thing… You lose your championship and the steam immediately goes out. You definitely need to do better than that. This time you get to team up with Lincoln and that’s just not the same as teaming up with your own partner that you are comfortable with.

As much as I wanted to be teamed up with Daniel the reality is it really didn’t matter who I was teamed up with. I know I am a star in the making. I am like Justin Timberlake when he was in N Sync, Michael Jackson when he was with the Jackson Five, or even Beyonce with Destiny’s Child…

While I might be in a group now people know there’s something special to me and when I become that solo act you can expect my star to rise greater than anything else. This Ruby will shine bright and nothing can stop it from happening.

I am sorry you had to be in my way but come Climax Control I am walking into this tournament with a chip on my shoulder. In my mind I should be Roulette Champion considering I ALREADY BEAT ROYAL PURPLE and should have been in that four way match!

I should have a higher position in this company!

If I can’t get the respect I might as well soar higher than anybody thought I could. I might as well go the very top and go get myself a World Bombshell Championship shot which would be amazing.

Bella you are merely the first step in my path towards getting what I want. It’s time to get out of round one and showcase to the entire world what I am about…

I can’t afford to lose… Not to you…

That would be ridiculous…

Out of this world…

But most importantly OUTRAGEOUS…

Cheers love… You certainly will need the luck because 24K London Stone is going to shine bright all over the both of you!
user posted image

user posted image