Author Topic: It's about to get really wild in SCW.  (Read 951 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
It's about to get really wild in SCW.
« on: June 16, 2012, 02:34:12 AM »
 ooc note: Mark said that my tardiness today is alright because I had to work and I didn't get out of work until 1am.

The camera comes to and shows soft little clips of Bianca at her bathroom sink. She seems to be getting ready for something, but for what? That answer is quite unclear. She's definitely taking her time however, but the distance in her eyes shows that even though she's going through the motions of her normal routine - she's lost in thought.

\'user

She steps out of her bathroom and walks through her house, looking around as if antsy or impatient for the whole ordeal to go down. She's still, however, dressing herself up. Adding a diamond bracelet to her wrist, whilst taking slow and very deliberate steps through her condo in Las Vegas.

\'user

She finally stops at a table with a mirror, placing her hands on the flat marble surface, she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles, "You want to know the honest truth? I'll let you in on a little secret." She sighs and rolls her eyes, "I'm really bored!"

\'user

"I'm bored with these no talent ring-rats thinking that they're going to convince themselves that they are going to win against me....ME! If these bitches had any idea how big I am in Japan right now, they would show me the respect I deserve and quite the business. None of these "divas" or "bombshells" can hold a candle to my talent. Yeah...Bombshells...that's exactly what they are because their shitty ring quality is bombing the SCW. I am going to show each and every one of you why I am who I am. Why I come from such a prestigious dojo in Okinawa. You will learn quickly who I am and what I've been through to get here. There's no doubt about that. Maybe some of these porcas should do their homework...because I've done mine. I know exactly what to look out for in the ring - and thwart whatever pathetic attempts these sluts think they're going to get over on me. I don't think so. As I've stated before...the ONLY woman I expect a fight out of is Trish Newborn. I'm glad that there's at least some form of competition in this bout for me. At least this time the commissioners or whatever you want to call them got it right. This is going to be a wonderful match for me...because I'm going to solidify my entire career...by ending all of yours..."

She smiles softly, turning from her mirror to look dead into the camera before she grins and speaks almost cynically..  "SCW....Girls....It's going to get really wild this Sunday. May the best woman win....and I can guarantee you...that's going to be me." She stares into the camera before it fades to black.
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini