Author Topic: A Visit from the Don  (Read 1486 times)

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
A Visit from the Don
« on: February 03, 2013, 09:19:49 PM »
 The scene opens on the Cheyenne Campus  where we see Joanne Canelli making her way down the hallway. Her bodyguards are a few steps behind her, as they head toward one locker room she was in search of. She finally comes across the door, and knocks on it, and pushes it open spotting the young man from Jersey.

Joanne: I was hopin' I'd find you here... You and I have to chat.

He looks up from where he sits, as Joanne and the boys walk into the locker room.

TBC Giani du Luca.
>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
A Visit from the Don
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »
 Giani, clad only in a towel, stands there, admiring the lovely lady bits of his visitor before his eyes finally rest on hers.  He takes a step back and puts his hand to his chin, stroking it with intrigue as he takes note of the Jersey accent.  Her voice is contradictory to her fine apparel.  Someone of Giani's class has finally made it to SCW and he can't help but smile.  If only he had heard the news...

Giani: Hey-ey-eyyyy... It is very nice to be makin' your acquaintances and stuff.  What's a fine ass Shore girl like you doin' wearin' a pant suit?

Giani's smile fades fro his face as he becomes familiar with some of her bodyguards.  These suits really drive it in when they move in a couple steps closer.  Giani raises his hands in surrender as he steps backwards, against the wall.  He hold onto his towel to avoid it falling and embarrassing himself any further.

Giani:  I-I ask this... w-w-with all due respect of course.  I meant to ask, how can I help ya?

(TBC by Joanne)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:45:31 PM by Giani Di Luca »

>

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
A Visit from the Don
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »
 Joanne just smiles as she looks him over. He was good looking but not her type.

Joanne: At least you remembered the with "due respect". I'm surprised. I caught your match, and I have to say you're not bad, but you could do a lot better. You're nothin' more than a party kid, that needs to focus on what's really important in your life, not blowin' everythin' you have to have a good time... Gawd I'm startin' to sound like my father... But the thin' is if you need anyone on your side I'm here if you need my services...

Joanne folds her arms in front of her, as she leans against the wall.

TBC Giani
>

Bombshell Tag Champion

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
A Visit from the Don
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
 Giani:  With all due respects and all, I got myself covered.  Like I told them idiots on Twitter, I don't gotta explain myself for my match tonight until next week when they're payin' me for it.

Giani slides his phone out of his pocket.  The bodyguards are the only thing keeping him on his best behavior, but he still gets himself in a little bit of trouble.

Giani:  If you bothered to pay attention to me... if you bothered to do ya research, then maybe you wouldn't be comin' at me like this.  The only side I need you on is my front side.  Again, with respects.  So unless you's a lookin' for a good time, I expect ya to find the door and hit the road.  I'm just bein' honest.  I ain't gonna bullshit ya.

Giani looks at her with a fake look of apology spread over his face when the bodyguards step forward.  Giani puffs out his chest, ready to defend himself if need be.

(TBC by Joanne)

>

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
A Visit from the Don
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 07:50:54 PM »
 Joanne smiles but slaps him hard in the face as the guys just snicker.

Joanne: I don't know who you think you are, but you show me the utmost respect when you speak to me. I am the Don of Jersey Shore, and everyone in that area, and the whole state knows that if they cross me wrong there is no comin' back from that one fateful mistake. I came here to ask you to join with me, and have your back watched by my people, but that has come and gone.

Joanne gets up in his face, and her eyes narrow as she looks at him.

TBC Giani
>

Bombshell Tag Champion