Author Topic: We Rock  (Read 404 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
We Rock
« on: March 29, 2019, 05:06:19 PM »
 Andrew Garcia is seen in the hotel in Dublin, Ireland thinking about his return to the ring for  the Blast From The Past tournament, which he is paired with a bombshell he is familiar with in Jessie Salco, as they teamed in this very tournament back in 2015 and he gets a call from his friend and current SCW superstar Kingingiseisha "Hitamashii" Shirasu whom trained with Andrew at Casey William's House of Pain school and Andrew answers the phone.

Andrew-Hey Hitamashii, how are you?

Hitamashii-A little banged up after losing to Blade Alexander and his tag partner for this tournament in Bombshell Champion Alicia Lukas.

Andrew-I did tell you how brutal the tournament could be, did I not?[/b]

Hitamashii-You did, and I took your advice for granted, and for that, I apologize.[/b]

Andrew-Well, don't be too hard on yourself, I haven't faired much better myself in these tournaments either, but I am hoping this year it turns around.

Hitamashii-What makes you so confident your luck with change this time around?

Andrew-That's simple, most people in the tournament don't have experience teaming with their partner, whereas I do with Jessie Salco, and I am familiar with both Amanda Cortez and Jamie Staggs, Jessie and my opponents in the first round.

Hitamashii looks baffled while Andrew responds and before he can respond, Ivan Darrell chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Hitamashii, its Ivan.  Trust me, we know all about Jessie Salco, but I'm more concerned with how Andrew will perform in this match, being a little rusty, and having paired with Amanda myself, I know how cagey she is, and we both know how crazy Jamie Staggs is.

Andrew-Yeah, seeing I haven't had a match in about a year and a half, since Climax Control 200 where Ivan made Terrence Coleman of the team High Velocity tap out.

Hitamashii-I bet you're anxious to get back into the ring again and showcase your skills.

Andrew-You better believe it, and hopefully get over the hump of not getting out of the first round of the tournament.  Look, Ivan and I have to catch a plane to Belfast. We’ll be in touch soon.

Hitamashii-Ok, talk to you later.

Ivan-Talk to you soon Hitamashii!

Andrew gives a half smile, and hangs up the phone and goes to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water and takes a sip from it as the scene fades to black.

Andrew is seen standing outside The Lyric in Belfast, Ireland, host city of Climax Control.  He is about to buy a ticket to watch the production of The 39 Steps.  He decides to call out his opponents for Climax Control in Amanda Cortez and Jamie Staggs before going to buy his ticket.

Andrew-Amanda, I know you have history with my tag team partner Jessie Salco, and I do not care, as Jessie will prove why she is one tough competitor.  I also remember how you and my husband Ivan faired when you teamed together, and I will do whatever I can to make sure you and Jamie do not advance to the second round as Jessie and I are more hungry to prove ourselves, and Jessie has a losing streak to break in the process.  
Jamie, I know how cagey you are, and I will do everything in my power to stop you in your tracks, and cause immense pain to you, seeing you, like me, haven't competed in SCW in a while, so we both have to shake off the cobwebs in this match.  There is nothing you can do in this match that I haven't already seen before.  Don't forget that I was trained by Casey Williams, and trained with men with many different backgrounds, so I have seen it all.

Andrew laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he obtains his ticket and goes to his seat as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a