Author Topic: The Beauty From the People  (Read 409 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
The Beauty From the People
« on: February 28, 2020, 10:03:06 PM »

Beauty from Within

A short light flickers acrossa street where we see some light shining across the corner of a  street. Cars drive by and we can hear someone talk and laughing, while to wait a few seconds before everything continues without them. Or at least that’s what they always come up witho isn’t it???

Just burn before they come back for more”

A soft, yet deep voice can be heard. There’s an Easer European dialect revealing that he is om Eastern Europe and many centuries old. The camera zooms in on him as he is clearly enjoying himself

“You already have reached too far Ludwig, please hold”

The dark and pertruding eyes stare at the figure that is called “Ludwig”

“Just a few more… ahhh… yes…

I meant steps”

They have stopped walking after a few more seconds in an attempt to secure an advantage over another.

“Why don’t you please allow me to explain everything?? Before you run out of oxygen mi amigo”

A soft croak comes out of a pile of rubbish and a bird suddenly flies out and lands on his extended arm. Looking at the vampire with a look of hunger and desire as Dmitri feeds him some food.

“Spread your wings and learn to fly isn’t it?? Oh wouldn’t that be something?? To allow this captured creature reclaim his nature of the animal kingdom that it once possessed?? How foolish to think that once a creature is tamed one day, that nature would restore the balance in the force the next.

Typical an assumption that only could be made by a mere human being. The question will be often asked, by whom of course??? A flaw that until this very day is something that is on each and everyone’s lips. And yet?? You fail to surprise me how foolish you have become.

He realizes that there are shadows emerging from within.

“Within what?? My shadows?? My past?? My future?? My single ticket out of a game of Monopoly and just go further to start and connect how many thousands upon thousands of noice??don’t be foolish to think that we are so similar and a like, while we are further from the deepest spot of your existence…

And no, I’m not talking about the sheer stupidity of you ignoring my intelligence once more??? Ah yes…, the ignorance is high upon the list of those ho have gained everything and have not lost such a thing”

He sighs, realizing that it wouldn’t be as easy as he had assumed or had hoped for. Realizing that since the end of the Emperor and the Empire in its entirety. People that no longer has to endure the wrath of the Empire… and yet the Republic wasn’t it as fair as they had hoped for.

“I love a story of the good guy winning…, too bad for you that my intension of good and evil has obviously kept us closer together… just like us”

He licks his teeth and his tongue stops at his fangs.

“I’m so sorry, I was so busy hunting that I had forgotten that I have to share my air time with those who do  celebrate the fact that we have yet to die another day… A day that is for some so close and for me?? Well let’s just say that my bones ache, but yet have not broken. Just like watching drops leaving the bottle that you have opened and pour down the kitchen sink. Only wondering why?? Why to fertilize nature’s cries for thirst has been clenched for now… Yet my thirst is seemingly endless.”

He smiles

“Seemingloy it looks like a good idea to at least educate myself once a bit more before everything could change and when darkness is just a light switch away from being eliminated

I know eliminated sounds so definite, as if that the world has finally succumbed to the might that scares u like a deadly disease like the elite… only because we fear the eliminating elements of nature that we cannot stop until finding a cure… just like the plague that tormented the human race in the age of the knights in shining bright armor.

And yet I cannot remember a better day to have been a vampire. Wine in many cans of destined festivities by those who shall never find a path of intriguing interest. Hoping that I would find the cure for world hunger…. Only to use it against the pharmacies of the world…. Merely to keep your hopes up high in doubt huh??”

“Dmitri”

A voice of a woman is heard, it’s his wife Damia that we have known from the days that she as Gothika had wrestled in this organization. The woman vampire that loves her husband and kiss him when the two share a moment o intimacy. A moment that only lasts a few seconds before Dmitri pulls away and stares into the camera.

“You thought I would forget my duties as a suitable husband and a father?? Only because that’s what you assume vampires do? The predator that houses fear into your hearts, only because we are too lazy to buy a bus ticket to your heart??

Tell me little ones, is it merely the fact that none of you wish me to live and walk amongst you?? or merely the fact that I am not one of you???”

He is waiting for an answer that he had known that would not come as he huffs cynical

“Of course not, its like talking to a parrot. That only repeats the easy parts of that what it can remember. A simplistic thought that is often the wisest of them all. And yet, I did not answer your question the correct way did I?? Such a bad man I have become.

His eyes close for a few moments, a smile emerges as his wife kisses his cheek. Their fangs bare for a few moments before she whispers something and walks off. Leaving her husband alone as he slowly revels in the sensation he had endured a few seconds ago

“How does this feel for you humans to understand?? Call it pride, call it nothing more than a shear happiness that builds inside you. As if your first moment had come that you realize as a child that potty training has finally paid off. Finally understanding the countless hours of your parents almost begging you to stop filling up your diapers and become a man??

Oh God, I cannot believe that I went there.. the sacred place for parents that should not be shared on national television… or unless you are Dr. Phil of course….

A soft snicker emerges, shaking his head in delight as he has such fun.

“Forgive my excitement, it’s been so long since I spoken in a public environment. Knowing that at this moment on that I am public property of every beer swelling, meat eating humanoid that to this very day believes that this planet is flat and I am the center of YOUR universe”

An unmistakable laugh emerges on his face once more.

“It’s only a problem for you to understand that I know more of life in my little pinky than you will ever earn in your entire life. Or less nature must alter the circle of life. Causing my existence to either become absolute… or merely the fact that I am become God for those who are in dying need for a savior.

But don’t worry, I shall not die at the cross and look up at the Heavens of please to forgive them for their sins. Because I would just simply rip my hands and feet off the cross and dwell upon your sorrow and hatred.

Because it’s what is expected of me isn’t it?? Oh you humans are such a hypothetical disgrace of being on top of the food chain… I will no longer shake my head in disbelief and merely laugh. Laughing to the fact that you will no longer evolve… while I am going to blast ahead from the past to the future…. As my name is not…. Dmitri…..
Beauty from the The People…….. part one

“Oh Hallelujah!! Praise the great minds of the Hottest of Shots of Mark Ward and… well… Christian Underwood. Coming up with the best wrestlers evolution of a blind date. The Blast from the Past, the season of men and women coming together, ignore the unlikeliest bonds that has ever been registered in history of mankind. Only to see the very best survive and handed a championship, the mere thought of it just gives me goosebumps all over…. Wouldn’t you like to see???

Now I know this is just a fundamental welcome back for some and the first impression of other. And I know that for the benefit of those who run this organization that I Have to keep it clean and decent…, but don’t worry little children of the age of anywhere from the diapers until you are too blind to see… Uncle Dmitri…. Is here to educate you…. permanently”

A soft snicker emerges upon the face of a man that has held championship gold, a man that has waged war against the best and made people turn their heads. A man that we have not seen or heard off for quite some time…., until the night that he came back to reintroduce himself….

“Now of course I am teaming up with a mortal, a woman that has bowed to extract revenge upon the one…. And in the process use it to fuel her chances to face another. Is it too difficult to phantom?? Well maybe for the lightheaded fools that have not raised their heads out of the asses of any of the real time soap since the Real World… you know the one show that started the demise of the current society that is called society watchers?? Hmm?? Oh please, I know that watching a real life soap is just as interesting as watching a promo from someone that tries so hard to be relevant… And yet fails to succeed in doing ANYTHING remotely close to be entertaining”

He presses his finger to his mouth, he softly bites it while having a look of seduction radiating from his face. His eyes turn from dark red to green, to brown and back to red. All a miracle trick to some, while others who have known this man would realize it was nothing more than a part of his existence.

“Did I return to tell about how I waged war with the greats of the past?? It would be fun to sit down with the kids, open up the fireplace and tell the tales of how me and some of my best opponents shed blood. How close I came to fulfill my desired hunger to become champion…El Campione in the Spanish speaking nations, Le Champion in the French… And yet the tongue of the language does not alter the desire isn’t it?? And yet….”

He rolls his eyes into the back of his head, he runs his tongue over his lips and his fangs get bare

“Yet I can taste it, like I had done in the past. Finally achieving my long undead dream…. Only to have it been snatched from my fingers…. Making me wonder if my time had finally come to an end… But I guess even the undead have their moments of being desperate, having your undead life flash before your very own eyes and make you wonder… is this really it?? Is this the end that the Almighty God himself had bestowed upon me while chuckling down to memory lane??

We all know history tends to repeat itself doesn’t it??”

He smiles, he takes a glass of wine to his mouth and sips it down his throat before placing it down before him.

“I’ve never cared about the names of those who are being held by nothing more than bodies that house a soul. That have hearts pounding inside their ribcage as that would allow them to endure the life ending duration of their existence. When shall it end, who will pass judgment upon my legacy?? And who will cry and who will laugh?? And yet we all know that the undead will only stand before your coffin, watch it drown itself into the sand of time that shall end when the first drop of dirt drops on top of the lid. It’s a miracle tale to think that nothing has come to pass, until the night falls isn’t it???”

He stops for a few moments, he inhales a scent that apparently reminds him of something. A smile reveals that he remembers it and has grown fond of it.

“I’ve been often asked to the likes of others of what made me who I am. Usually it will be referred to the fact that I am a tough sob, that I like to draw blood and that you have to destroy me before you could possibly consider yourself a survivor. But is that truly what I am all about??? Nothing more than a hard fighting brute??

Oh mon ami of this undeveloped brains of your existence… how wrong could you possibly be?? I’m not a fighter, I am a lover. A lover of wanting to feel your life slid through my fingers and watch you exhale the final sigh of your life… knowing that you have had a good life, knot having to worry about tomorrow… Realizing that your time has finally come, only to share it with the anger of the undead staring you into your eyes.

Fascinated by the dropping of the hour glass, hearing the sand slowly slide through the smallest of small holes to the seemingly endless fall down to the ground.

I know I am talking biblical like riddles, but who is more entwined not to be enduring the riddles of life. I mean seriously, I could bore everyone by merely telling the world that I will be the one standing tall and victorious alongside my tag team partner. Watching down upon the likes of Kate Steele and Javi Gonzalez….

Only to make me think of how fascinating that would be… hmmm??”

He runs his fingers through his soft almost velvet like hair. The hair that he often thinks back to when he got turned at a young age. He was the most handsome young man in the entire town thousand miles away from Moscow. Being a farm boy in ancient era of the Romanovs hasn’t changed him from within… Granted he has learned to develop his wardrobe to the best of styles and learning the sophistication of the wealthy and rich.

“Yet I know I should speak of you Javier. Shouldn’t I ask the often obviously asked questions that both of us have received in our lives?? Asked the questions of those who do not understand? Those who believe that we are just fake and desire to reach attention by being different?? Oh forgive me if I decide not to roll around in the same mud that every other fool wishes to dwell their careers in…. By merely diving into something that they cannot phantom, not knowing how they would come out of it when their heads once again reach above water…

I allow you to tell me my interesting opponent, the one man that I do understand is making his in ring debut for the Sin City Wrestling. Escaping SCU, hoping to see whether his ability would allow you to maintain a standard level of survival?? You intrigue me, you allow me to lick my lips in anticipation of what would be coming next… in the hopes that you shall not disappoint me mon ami….

Forgive me if I prefer to enter the realm of being friendly, perhaps become acquainted by your believes and your distain for that what is clearly what you are struggling for to resist is it not??”

Dmitri playfully slaps himself across the back of his left hand with the other one before scratching the back of it with his very own finger nails.

“Now I realize that I am a bad boy, promising the one and delivering the opposite. How could I possibly make this up to you and everyone else that was anticipating the promises become reality. But just like politicians that lie to get your vote.. I just merely mock the one by doing the other.    `

Did it mean I would lie to you? Does it mean I am not to be trusted upon telling me your deepest secrets?? Does it mean that I take you lightly?? Or just merely do not care??

Oh so many questions, it would almost make me wonder why I have not gotten a migraine??”

He smiles

“A physical reaction to something that would make me ask myself why humans allow such a mental instability allow them to be levelled down into their bed. While it is only in their minds to not accept the fact that you are nothing more than a weakling. A weakling that constantly overthink their weaknesses. Helpless, futile and nothing more than an excuse to be a failure.

Of course… failure is a strong word that people do not accept isn’t it?? Like what ticks you Javier?? What makes you want to claw away from the skin deep weaknesses that you attempt to resist??

Please don’t tell me you have none mi amigo”

Once again he smiles….

“Of course you would resist the open hand to shake yours, to become acquainted with each other… realizing that after this night has ended that our paths shall go their separate ways. Its like how you humans like to proceed in your lives don’t you?? Always on the move, as if you are afraid that you would miss something that would make your lives complete. Or whatever that may very well be……

I know you wouldn’t want to hide it from me now would you?? Because being selfish is a key to once more allow me to nod my head that loners are truly a problem in this world isn’t it??

Are you lonely Javier??”

A question that allows a curious look emerge upon his face as a few strings of hair falls before his eyes.

“Or are you just… how would you explain it to the simple human beings?? Oh yes…, complicated?? Are you?? Or are you just wanting to be special?? A one in a million? A possible reaction to childhood of being teased when young?? Never being able to get over it and want to play the role of avenging his life from those who made you suffer?? Clearly another case of avenging the role of being the victim of not wanting to accept society… And yet…, of course that may very well be nothing more than a mere hunch… a guess and having an intuition.

Something that would allow some being better than others…. No??”

He allows his fingers move away the hairs that had fallen before his face as he stares intently into the camera.

“Will you beat me Javier?? And please entertain me with at least being original instead of just telling me that you believe that you are better. Because trust me, that’s what we all think about ourselves these days. Obviously the speed benefits you, agility of attempting to avoid being hit…. Endurance that is needed not to run out of gas as quickly as bigger and heavier men like me will have isn’t it amigo??

Wait… I prefer mon ami…, I am aware that it would make others think that I intend to become very close in a personal fashion. But I am sure that a sophisticated soul like yours would understand that I prefer to give you a complimentary version of being my opponent. But then again…, who knows. Maybe you have a sensitive skin that would show goosebumps, merely you are attempting to cast away my emotional respect…

Oh why am I allowing me to guess about your mental situation when I only care of breaking you down physical. Destroying your hopes of having a dream remain nothing more than a hopeful guess, a change of heart and realizing that the path that you had set for yourself have altered by merely three damn seconds.

One…..”

He raises one finger of his left hand and holds it in front of his face.

“Perhaps not one of the most dangerous number in a three count wouldn’t you think?? Realizing that you have two more seconds left, listening to the speed of the slap to the canvas. Realizing how much time is left to surprise the crowd that are wondering whether this was it to end the match that they prefer to go on forever?? And yet already crossing their fingers in hopes of future confrontations that would blow their minds.

Sadly that would not mean you mon ami…

Two…”

Another finger joins his first

“Now things are getting more interesting isn’t it?? Because after this second slap on the canvas you know that you have to react, that you have to kick out or raise your shoulder of the canvas… because if you won’t it would not only make you bow down your head to your opposition… But also the shame of trying to explain your partner why you failed him… or in this case… her??”

A third finger emerges and his whisper utters…

“Three…”

He shakes his head, whispering something as soft that even the camera cannot hear.

“I know I am strange, maybe even deliberately trying to make you guess why I am like this way. But trust me Javier…., when the moment comes… you will understand…. And then you can nod your head in agreement that the Blast from the Past… has exceeded the future…..

With that the shot fades.

user posted image