Author Topic: Last Serenade  (Read 265 times)

Offline Jemma Asar

• View Profile
    • Jemma Asar
Last Serenade
« on: February 13, 2015, 02:24:08 PM »

\'user

Scene; Norway Bound ☆ Outfits; Jemma & Dustin

The sound of rubber tires squealed as the engine of a plane roared as the scene opens and we see a British Airways plane touching down in frigidly cold Oslo, Norway. There was older white snow lining each side of the runway, as soft white flakes fluttered down from the fluffy gray clouds gracefully like a ballerina dancing on her toes. It was a slow taxi to the gate and as soon the all clear is given, everyone bolts up from his or her seats. But SCW bombshell Jemma Asar and her husband Dustin Byrd remain seated, waiting for the mad rush of people trying to get off the plane to end.

As people began to trickle out of the door at the front left of the plane. One by one, people slowly step through at walk up the ramp and into the airport. Jemma and Dustin remain seated at Jemma holds onto her husband’s hand.

DUSTIN BYRD
• • • loving husband
"Are you sure this is what you want to do love? You didn’t have to come all this way to do this."

JEMMA ASAR
• • • spunky ginger
"When I saw my name on the card is when I made my decision. And the way that one of Gabe’s friend’s talked about it… it just solidified my decision. When I arrive at the arena day of… I’m going to tell them."

Dustin looked into his wife’s eyes and squeezed her hand. The couple remained in their seats until it’s clear enough for them to stand up. After retrieving their carryon luggage from the overhead compartment, Jemma walks in front of her husband and exits the plane. After walking up the ramp and out into the main airport area, Jemma locks her fingers around her husband’s as they walk towards customs.

The closer they get to customs, Jemma starts to feel a bit… off. So she stops her husband right outside the women’s lavatory.

JEMMA ASAR
• • • spunky ginger
"Dusty… I need a few minutes. I’m not feeling too well."

Dustin nods in her direction and squeezes her hand.

DUSTIN BYRD
• • • loving husband
"While you’re in there, I will try to find you something to drink. It might help you feel better."

Jemma and Dustin exchange a quick kiss before Jemma heads into the bathroom. She finds an empty stall and covers the seat with the newspaper she’d picked up at Heathrow before sitting upon it. She takes a deep breath and sighs, resting her head against the cold steel stall wall. As usual, she was a bottle of emotions that was ready to explode. This was a usual occurrence since she stepped foot into a wrestling ring.

JEMMA ASAR
• • • spunky ginger
"God I don’t know why I can never shake this feeling. So maybe this is the right decision."

Jemma reached into her purse and pulled out her gold iPhone 6 plus. One of the apps she had on her phone was for WordPress… the host of the blog where she regularly posted entries regarding her life, her job and the planning of her official wedding ceremony. She opened it up to start a new post. She had to wait a bit, fumbling around in her brain with the right words she wanted to say, before she put her fingers to the screen

"Sooo…. I know it has been a while since I posted one of these. But there really hasn’t been much to talk about over the past few weeks. We’ve moved back to Essex from Atlanta. America just wasn’t the place for us. In the weeks since then, it’s just been us settling back into life in the UK as well as fixing our relationship. Sometimes we think we rushed into things but then we realize how much we really do love each other."

The mere thought of her husband was enough to bring a cute little smile upon the face of the ginger haired Jemma. If there was one person who supported her unconditionally… it was Dustin.

"I’ve spent the past few months of my career trying to be something and someone that I’m just not. From the very first moment that I stepped foot into a wrestling ring as something other than an interviewer, I was trying so hard to garner my own brother’s acceptance. That’s what I’ve been doing from the very first contract I signed. I just wanted to make him happy. To show him that for once in our lives that he could be proud to call me his sister. Growing up with an emotionally and physically abusive father… Gabe really didn’t have a great upbringing. Mine wasn’t much better but it wasn’t as bad as my brother’s.

So since the very beginning, I’ve doubted my abilities. And I know I shouldn’t really be pointing fingers and that it is mostly all my fault for not getting proper training. But the amount of pressure that I’ve had put on me… is insurmountable. People have been putting so much pressure on me to be like Gabe, comparing me to my brother at any chance that they got.  All that pressure has made me doubt myself and thus… I’ve lost every single match that I’ve been in."

Jemma looked up from the phone screen, watching as a few different set of women’s feet walked in front of her stall. She always did like looking at shoes and actually saw a few pairs that she liked.

"This week in SCW is the first week back for me in a while. And they have put me against some newbie who looks like she is straight out of that super stupid “Rock of Ages” movie. This chick is seriously stuck in the 80s… especially with a name like Twisted Sister. I mean come on… Are you trying to be Dee Snyder or something? They were nothing but a little more than a one hit wonder, well two time mega hit wonder… but that’s nothing you should model yourself after. Even if you are twisted in the head… you don’t really belong in a wrestling ring… more like a straight jacket inside of a padded room. From what I’ve heard… this chick is beyond crazy and makes Lindsay Lohan look like a saint and lamb. And that’s saying a lot cause she’s bat shit loco.

But the one thing about her that pisses me off the most is that she had the nerve to say something about my brother. Someone from SCW let it slip of what she said. I won’t say who… but I found out about it. You can say anything you want about me… I don’t give a flying fart in space. But the moment you say something about my husband or my brother… best believe I’m not going to let it stand. So I hope she knows what she has gone and gotten herself into… because this bitch… and I mean myself… is going to make her pay miserably. My brother isn’t stupid… he left because his heart just wasn’t in it anymore. But for what this crazy bitch has said about my family… she’s going to learn just how crazy a ginger can really be.

I’m going out… with a bang. Because this is my last match."

Without any hesitation, Jemma hit post on the blog entry before locking the phone and sliding it back into her purse. After that, she flushed the toilet to make it seem like she was finished before gathering her bags. She walks towards the sinks and slides the newspaper into the trashcan before washing her hands. She uses the water to wash her face before drying it on her sleeve. She sighs deeply again as she looked at herself in the mirror. She then turned and met her husband outside the bathroom where he was waiting with a bottle of Sprite. He kissed her on the head as she sipped it, the scene fading out to black.

Tag; Twisted Sister
Notes; This is my last role-play as Jemma. I've struggled for too long trying to establish something with her. I will be bringing in someone to replace her so please, please, please do not delete this account cause I'll just use it for the new person. Thanks \'smile.gif\'
Credits; FlawlessGFX
>