Author Topic: Being a Black Sheep.  (Read 690 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Being a Black Sheep.
« on: October 09, 2020, 11:58:57 PM »
How to win two lotteries in one day, Agostino's style. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 4th October (Off Camera)

It's been a long while since every wrestler was allowed out of the hotel to go to a local store like Agostino was doing, getting himself some lottery tickets. It was a lot of money to win, and Agostino wanted to give the lottery a try since the lottery isn't that big in Italy. He had Declan and James tagging along with him, watching him buy a lot of lottery tickets for the big draw tonight. As Agostino lines up in line with fourteen lottery tickets in his hand, waiting to pay for them, Declan says this.

Declan Marshall: "Are you serious?"

Agostino Romano: "Oh come on, don't tell me that we need to win money for ourselves? It's going to be fun when I win the lottery. I'll keep it until I need to spend something on my new home."

James Brown: "That's not a bad idea, although a crazy one when you mentioned you don't need money."

Agostino Romano: "I don't need the money. It's something for fun. Fun I'll enjoy having when I spend fourteen dollars on lottery tickets. I'm going to have a blast and win it."

James Brown: "I say, let him. He said he's only playing the lottery for fun. After all, since when Agostino takes anything seriously?"

Declan nods at the pair of them as there wasn't any harm of Agostino, having a ton of fun with playing the lottery. Agostino's next in line and requests the number of lottery tickets he's paying for. He spends fourteen dollars with the tickets in hand. Agostino places them in his pocket and goes back to the hotel.

As they walked into the apartment after getting their temperatures checked by SCW staff, Agostino rushes to his room to place the television on. As they leave Agostino to lay down the lottery tickets as he turned the television on just in time, Declan speaks to James.

Declan Marshall: "What if Agostino gets placed in a title match? We need to figure out a way how to get him to be a bit more serious. I have a feeling that time of him getting one is a lot closer than he thinks."

James Brown: "Then we'll make sure he wakes up to the challenge and takes it head-on. Right now, we have nothing to worry about because he lost the Roulette match, I doubt he'll get one on the first show back. Surely, not. The staff would be mental if they did."

Declan Marshall: "I know. I need to motivate Agostino on him caring about winning titles somehow. Look at him, messing about on watching the lottery and seeing the numbers on the screen. He's the craziest wrestler I've met and seen. The thing I do like about Agostino is he stands out from the rest of the wrestlers."

James Brown nodded, couldn't agree more with the statement Declan made. Most wrestlers in Agostino's position would beg for title shots and doing everything to get one, but Agostino wasn't ready for one and rightfully so with his record in wrestling. Declan knows the time is coming sooner than later.

James Brown: "Oh, I completely agree. He may act like Bill Barnhart and man, that would be some match of them entertaining the crowd with not just their moves, but what they do in the ring as well, but Agostino I think takes a step a lot farther. Bill is a funny guy, but Agostino I feel is more creative than Bill is. I would love to see the videos for that match because there wouldn't be anything serious from them."

Declan Marshall: "I would love for the match to happen as well. Be so funny and entertaining. We need more wrestlers like them two, but a lot of serious wrestlers like Wolfslair, Jack Washington, for example, push wrestlers like them away."

As the numbers finished appearing and Agostino looked through the numbers, a text came through on both Agostino's and James's phone. James gets the phone out of his pocket, and he looks through the text, but immediately gives it to Declan. As Agostino matches all the tickets, he picked up the winning ticket, and he says this with the winning lottery ticket.

Agostino Romano: "I won the god damn lottery. Whooo. I'm going to be rich, richer than Jack Washington."

Declan Marshall: "Damn right, you have. Congratulations."

James Brown: "But that's not the only lottery you won, pal."

Agostino Romano: "Don't be ridiculous; this is the real lottery win right here. There are no other lotteries taking place tonight. You're lying to me so I'll become even richer."

Declan Marshall: "Did you hear your phone go off? You might want to check that before you start celebrating like a mental patient."

Agostino shook his head, and Declan goes to point on his phone, although to be fair to Agostino, anyone who won the lottery with lots of money would completely ignore their phone. Declan picks up the lottery ticket Agostino dropped on the floor as he and James Brown went to the television and checked all the numbers and Agostino turns out he had won a lottery as Agostino looks at his phone.

James Brown: "That's one lucky bastard."

Declan Marshall: "Yeah, I'd be over the moon too if I'd won all that money and get something else on top of that too. I'm jealous of that guy, getting all that money and receiving a match too."

Agostino walked over to the guys, having a little nervous chuckle, not because he had won the lottery, but the different kind of lottery, the lottery Agostino was unsure about.

Declan Marshall: "You were all happy about winning the lottery money side of things, but with this other lottery win, you look like you've seen a ghost."

Agostino Romano: "Um, well, I don't know how to prepare for a title match."

Declan Marshall: "I will help you with that, come on, man. I know you're worried about having to be serious, but SCW staff see that you are ready to be a title contender, even in these weird circumstances. After all, it's not every day a wrestler wins two lotteries on the same day, is it? Which wrestler have you heard has done that?"

James Brown: "No wrestler has, but you. That's who. Come on dude, we'll treat you for a drink, and then tomorrow, we'll go to a media place and get that money, along with doing six days of training work with Declan."

Agostino nodded, although he smiled when he heard he's going to be pushed to his limits and get extra time to prepare for the biggest match of his entire career. Agostino nodded on them, buying him a drink. He turned the TV off and threw the lottery tickets on the floor like they were money. Agostino saw skittles needed more food as he grabs a bag of seeds and places them in his food tray and tops skittles water up too.

After he's done that, Agostino grabs his hotel key with Declan and James already waiting for him outside of his room, leaves his hotel room, closes the door and goes down for a drink with them the whole night before coming back, roaring drunk and goes off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Lesson in how to prepare for title matches. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 9th October (Off Camera)

It was the final training session for Agostino to prepare for the title match he's having against The Black Sheep. He looked lost when SCW staff announced the match, not knowing what to do, but luckily for him, Declan was here for that propose of getting Agostino ready. He had to do an extra amount of training, making sure he knew every move Kris Ryans did.

Although there were Candy and Mikah in the match as well, they were more or less focusing on Kris Ryans as Agostino will be in the ring with him the most. They'd only just finished training for the match and got out of the ring at Go Gym, and then they sat back and watched Kris's videos for the match.

Agostino Romano: "Kris Ryans is too serious for my liking."

Declan Marshall: "I know he is, but he has to be as a champion. That's one thing you'll learn is you have to be a bit more serious when you win the title."

Agostino Romano: "Being serious is boring. You see how I fell asleep doing the Jack Washington video. Being serious sends me to sleep."

Declan Marshall: "I do agree there, you can have some fun with this match, but listen to what he says. We've done the moves you can counter in the ring. You need to listen to every single word he says to Sass N Bash."

Declan rewinds the DVD and presses play for Agostino to listen to every word Kris says. Agostino stays silent for a while, seeing another video of Kris talking about the match. It took two hours for the video to finish. Agostino wipes sweat off from his face and says this.

Agostino Romano: "The guy seems to speak a lot about his past accomplishments, doesn't he?"

Declan Marshall: "He's been around SCW since the beginning, and he's a Hall of Famer. Well, yes, you are too, but in a different form of sport. Yes, he has way more experience than you, but I bet he doesn't know a single thing about you, other than your achievements in racing."

Agostino Romano: "Big deal if he does because if he overlooks the wins I've had against title contenders at the time, then he makes himself silly. I won't stop doing the stuff you want me to cut down on. Then I wouldn't be myself; I would be someone I'm not."

Declan pats Agostino on his back, feeling the nerves of how he spoke, mainly because Agostino's never been in a title match once in his career. However, Declan reminds him of a valid point Agostino's ignoring.

Declan Marshall: "That's why I think SCW paired you up with Candy. She knows how to win titles and prepare for title matches. That makes things a whole lot easier for you. You will learn from each other. Heck, Candy had that crazy match with Sin."

Agostino Romano: "I loved that match; that's something for me with the craziness and fun that went along with the match. That's like a perfect match for Bill and me."

Declan Marshall: "Would be cool. Anyway, how the mixed tag works is you only be wrestling against Kris Ryans. You won't be allowed to wrestle Mikah so when Kris tags Mikah in the match; you must tag Candy in the match and vice versa. It's apart of the rules. If you or Candy pin your opponents, you'll win the titles."

Agostino Romano: "I want to dress as a black sheep in the ring. That would make the match entertaining, right? I mean the fans can expect a laugh out of all of this."

Declan shook his head, but he couldn't blame Agostino for wanting to play a game on The Black Sheep name. At the same time, Declan knows Agostino at least had to consider something that's been on his mind ever since Agostino joined SCW.

Declan Marshall: "They would, and I know it seems like I'm trying to stop you from being entertaining. I can't stop you from being yourself. At the same time, I want you to consider to be a bit more serious. You're challenging for the Mixed Tag titles, and Kris Ryans is one of your biggest threats you've faced since Jack Washington."

Agostino Romano: "Of course, I'm not dumb to rule out Kris in any capacity. I guess I'll try and be serious at times. It's hard for me, especially with title matches where I have no experience in them whatsoever."

Declan Marshall: "No need to stress about it. I feel it's better you have your first title match in the mixed tag division, even if it was through a lottery draw because it will help you in all sorts of levels you'd never get if you were in a solo's title match."

Agostino Romano: "I know, right? Did you see the amount of money I got from winning the lottery? I've made billions of dollars like pissing it in a pot sort of work."

Declan chuckled at Agostino's quote he entirely made up. Still, he was a lucky guy to win the lottery in both the actual lottery and the wrestling lottery of being selected to face Kris Ryans and Mikah in a match. Declan got the DVD out of the drive after Agostino having to pay attention to Kris and Agostino says this.

Agostino Romano: "But I'm going to do everything it takes to beat Kris, and I know Candy will do everything to beat Mikah too. I know Mikah will say things about me, but I won't because I can't wrestle her in the ring. Kris, I can and being aware of what he can do in the ring, being a high flyer like me. But he has no reason to be in SCW anymore. He's done everything there is to achieve. Me, however, got a lot more to achieve and that's going to be my advantage of winning the match."

Declan Marshall: "I want more of that; you can be serious if you want to be. Anyway, we've done enough training and studying lessons for you to be fully ready for facing against Kris Ryans. I'll see you tomorrow for the last day of training before the match itself."

Agostino nodded as he went to the changing rooms to collect his belongings and heads back to the hotel, getting in the shower in his apartment. He gets changed to spend time with skittles all day, letting him fly through the hotel room. As he looked through his fan mail on his forums, he has gotten more good luck wishes than any time of his wrestling career, even kids drawing pictures of Agostino with the tag titles and some with Candy on it too.

Agostino smiles to see wrestling fans joining the fan club forum since promoting it on his video a few weeks ago. He responds to all messages, before placing skittles back in his cage and goes to watch a film on TV before going to bed for the night.

-----------------------------------------------

Black Sheep's everywhere in the conference room. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 10th October (On Camera)

It's clear to everyone in SCW by now that Agostino was a different kind of wrestler by that he wasn't a wrestler who stood or sat in front of the camera and spoke. He wanted to entertain the world, and although it was a different day, everything was the same for Agostino, mostly when there were black sheep's in the room, well more dressed up costumed Black Sheep, including the costume Agostino's wearing. Agostino also had a handful of black sheep candy. He starts to speak.

Agostino Romano: "I won't lie, I thought me and Candy were going to a farm and shave off the coats of black sheep, but after six days of training non-stop for this match, I realised it was a team known as Black Sheep, a team who are mixed tag champions nevertheless. All I have to say is congratulations for winning the title. Sadly, however, I can see there's not anybody to face in the division anymore. It's sad to see that."

Agostino nodded as he ate more of the black sheep candy he picked up in the shop, and then making a baaaa noise like a sheep.

Agostino Romano: "I won't lie when I say this, this is the first-ever title match I've ever had in my time as a professional wrestler. Because I wasn't good enough in my early career, not many wrestlers will ever admit that, but things are changing for me, but I refuse to be boring to talk and do nothing. As you can see, I think what type of food I'm eating explains who my partner is. I think me and Candy have something in common. She likes to have fun and wacky matches, I mean I'm jealous I've never had that to experience yet."

Agostino laughed while eating black sheep candy. He holds up an unopened packet of black sheep candy as the guys in the costume made baaa noise again. Agostino's having fun with it.

Agostino Romano: "Getting back to the task at hand, I won't deny that Kris Ryans is the toughest competition I've faced since the match I had against Jack Washington. Won every single title in SCW is something you have to respect with him. I know he's defeated a lot of big names in his time, even if Mikah has a part to play to help him win matches, but that's what I learned about the whole tag team thing. Wrestling is just as much of a team sport as my former sport was."

Agostino wasn't going to mention what the sport was; everyone knew what it was by now. The costumed black sheep were eating grass chocolate that Agostino created earlier.

Agostino Romano: "I get why you'd rule out the idea of me defeating Caleb Storms and Miles Kasey, most likely because nobody wants to believe I defeated them while being title contenders. It's funny only Mac Bane has mentioned it. Everyone wants to talk about my win against El Dark. That's alright; I don't care about losses. Everyone loses matches in wrestling, but Kris, you know facing likes of Wolfslair is far different in solos matches than in tag matches, right? Even I know that, and I've not fought them yet."

Agostino was taking a little serious, even if he sighed on it due to lack of enjoyment he had doing so. Agostino went on the floor and ate chocolate grass and doing baaa like a sheep usually would do.

Agostino Romano: "I haven't forgotten about your undefeated streak here, and it's hard to overlook that. But you've not had a solo's match against anyone since 4th July against Vinnie. You haven't proven yourself as a solo's wrestler. As a tag wrestler, of course with defeating Sass N Bash and all the other teams. However, now you're champion, what are you going to do after you've lost the tag titles? What else is there to move onto when you've held every title there is to hold?"

Agostino baaas all over the place, and he gets up from finishing chocolate grass on the floor, and he pretends to shave his black wool off with the guys dressed as a sheep laughed at him. He grabs a few more black sheep candies.

Agostino Romano: "I never thought eating chocolate grass tasted so good. The answer to the question I stated was you have nothing else to move onto, same with Mikah as well. Candy has held a title before, but I haven't. I haven't come close to even having a title shot in my career. Losses don't affect me as much as it would with you and Mikah because I shrug them off and move on without whining and complaining. It would be embarrassing for Hall of Famers to lose against an inexperienced team of Candy and Agostino."

Agostino had to pause, drinking some monster citrus in his brand and puts the can down to speak again.

Agostino Romano: "We're both high flyers, but unlike you, I like to entertain as well. I dress up as a black sheep. I eat black sheep candy and eat chocolate grass because I have fun. I don't take things seriously as you can tell already. I want nothing more to prove everyone wrong that entertaining the crowd with videos of dressing up like a black sheep and eating chocolate grass and eating black sheep candy can make you become champion. SCW wrestlers have to be a lot less serious and have fun. Live your life, you know. I don't care if people take the mickey out of me, but I become a serious wrestler in the ring and bringing everything I have."

Agostino had to make sure that Kris was a threat, despite his ways of wanting to make fun out of the tag team name. Agostino stuffed his face on chocolate grass again, and a fellow farmer brought a can to the ground, placing a straw inside and Agostino drinks the monster can.

Agostino Romano: "I've been nervous about facing you because of the amount of experience you have on me and that you've been undefeated. I'll find a way to beat you because although we are high flyers, I will have to be a little more of a powerhouse of throwing you around. Doing everything I can within the rules because I know you guys will cheat to win to keep you on the ground and beat you because those tag titles are what I want to win. It will end the doubts of wrestlers and riders alike of me not being able to succeed in both sports, especially with one of them not being combat-related."

It was a rare case of Agostino being serious, but having fun at the same time, even if in his mind, wanting to sing a nursery rhyme of baa baa black sheep. He starts singing it because what's a video without an entertaining song.

Agostino Romano: "Baa, baa, black sheep. Have you got any titles for us to take? Yes, sir, yes, sir, Two leather belts gold full, One for Kris, And one for Mikah, then two for the little boy and girl when they take Kris and Mikah's belts away from them, Who'll live away from the lane."

It was horrible singing from Agostino, but with the addition of his own words twisted in there with involving the title. Everyone laughed at Agostino.

Agostino Romano: "Sorry, couldn't resist. Still, despite what I've sung and done, you will take Candy and me seriously as when we step in the ring, we will take what you both have. We've never interacted with each other, we never met each other, but unknown quality teams have their way of winning matches as I believe the preview video stated. We are unknown wrestlers, but when we beat you and Mikah for those mixed tag titles, we will be from the underdogs to the threats for the mixed tag titles."

One small break before Agostino gets up from the floor after drinking his monster drink and eating chocolate grass as he looks at the camera, being serious as he can be to speak for the last time.

Agostino Romano: "We will aim to pin either one of you in the ring, and you will see a massive upset tomorrow night on Climax Control. We'll be walking with those titles, not being able to do anything about it, seeing we have nothing to lose and you do. See you on Sunday night."

Agostino finishes the video up as soon as Agostino pressed stop recording on the camera, everyone in the room burst out laughing on what Agostino said and done during the video. He clears everything up in the room, which took him two hours to do, before heading back to his room to relax and sleep.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 12:07:40 AM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.