Author Topic: A special singing concert for a music fanatic  (Read 539 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
A special singing concert for a music fanatic
« on: August 21, 2020, 11:44:10 PM »
Visiting Agostino's new potential home in America. Cleveland, Ohio. Tuesday 11th August. (Off Camera)

As SCW were opening doors slightly for SCW wrestlers being allowed to get some of their freedom back, it was a perfect opportunity for Agostino, James and Declan to go to Cleveland, Ohio, one of the safest countries without weather affecting the country to live in. It was a larger luxury home than he had back in Milan. They got out of the taxi to arrive outside of Agostino's potential new home he found over the internet.

James Brown: “Wow, this looks massive.”

Declan Marshall: “Yeah, although do you need a big place like this for yourself?”

Agostino Romano: “Of course I do. You see why when we go there. We need to meet with this estate agent guy who's selling the house to me.”

As they paid for the taxi and it went, they saw the estate agent, standing outside of Agostino's potential home he'll likely accept when he's able to leave the hotel in Las Vegas. The estate agent was a grey headed and bearded guy with a pretty big body build on him. They walked towards the estate agent and says this.

Mr Williams: “Thank you for coming. Are we ready to walk into your new home, Mr Romano?”

Agostino Romano: “I am. These guys of James and Declan, they wanted to see my new home as well. They are my manager and trainer of my wrestling career.”

Mr Williams: “Nice to meet you guys. I'm Mr Williams and let's go see the house.”

Mr Williams unlocked the house with the main house key and opens it and sees how big the house was. Agostino widens his eyes in delight as Mr Williams closes the door behind him. James and Declan were lost, wondering why Agostino wanted this luxury home. Mr Williams directed them to the largest part of the house so far and says this.

Mr Williams: “This is the living room, the only one in the house. It has a space to put your television up on the wall.”

Agostino Romano: “I like this so far.”

Mr Williams: “Let's move on.”

Agostino took a quick look, liking what he saw and moved on as Declan and James on the other hand, spent time looking at the living room as Agostino saw how brand new the room looked already and Mr Williams says this.

Mr Williams: “This is the kitchen, where it's recently remodelled and installed as of late. We have a fridge and freezer ready for you to use, a microwave, a cooker and double ovens. Also, a washing machine, tumble dryer and a dishwasher. Not forgetting the sink as well.”

Agostino nods, but Mr Williams decides to move on as Declan and James look in the kitchen as Mr Williams opens the back doors to outside the house.

Mr Williams: “Here's a swimming pool right in the middle of your house, let's move this way.”

Agostino followed Mr Williams as they got to the main reason why Agotino wanted to buy this luxury house, the two garages as Mr Williams unlocks the pair of them and lifts up the doors and Agostino nods, mentioning this.

Agostino Romano: “This is one of the main reasons why I'm interested in this place, the double garages where one will be used for my motorcycles and the clients coming here for their motorcycle lessons along with my cars too. The other will have a wrestling ring and a personal gym inside.”

Mr Williams: “Great ideas to use these large garages to your full advantage.”

Mr Williams pulls down the garage doors and locks them up before moving on the large field and Agostino felt like dropping his things if he had anything in his hand and faint. Giving a great clearance of Agostino wanting the place badly.

Agostino Romano: “This is another reason why I wanted to buy this place. I can do a lot with this empty field, don't worry about that,.”

James and Declan came by and saw the large field that's completely empty, leaving Agostino stunned with the field he had more than anything in the house so far.

Declan Marshall: “What on earth will you use this field for?”

Agostino Romano: “To build a road racing track. I'll get a tarmac for it and get kids to be racers as well as future wrestlers in the future.”

James Brown: “That's not a bad idea. I want to see more of the house.”

Agostino nodded as Mr Williams was already back in the house as once Agostino, James and Declan got in the house, Mr Williams closes the back door and locks it before the walk towards the other two rooms.

Mr Williams: “Over this room is the bathroom, mostly just the toilet and a sink. This other room used to be a games room. If we walk to our left is the first garage and walk over to the right is the second garage to walk in and our from your home.”

Declan Marshall: “This is a really lovely house.”

Mr Williams: “I nearly brought this place myself, but it's not for me. Let's go to the 4 bedrooms and the other three bathrooms in this house.”

Agostino nodded, barely saying a word as he's already decided about the place, even before looking at the bathrooms and the bedrooms. As they got there, Mr Williams speaks.

Mr Williams: “In the middle there, is another bathroom.”

He opens the doors and allows Agostino to see the shower, bathtub, toilet and sinks. There was even a cubicle for the men side for the toilet as well which have left the lads impressed, especially Agostino. The bedrooms were left and right from the bathrooms and on the corners of the house as well. They walked into the biggest bedroom in the house.

Mr Williams: “This is the biggest bedroom in the house. Got large wardrobes, cupboards and bedside tables. Everything really is all ready for you to move in.”

Agostino Romano: “Say no more, I want to buy this house here and now.”

Mr Williams: “I'm glad you want to make a deal on this. Let's go downstairs to the kitchen and sign the paperwork and get your payment to go through.”

Agostino nodded as he didn't want to waste time with the house as he went downstairs and goes to the kitchen, meeting with Mr Williams to read the paperwork of the contracts with the house. He nodded and Mr Williams gets a pen from his pocket and places pen to paper.

Mr Williams then gets a card machine out as Agostino gets his credit card out and places it in the machine, putting in his pin number. Two minutes later, the payment went through and the receipt pulls out of the machine and was given the keys for the house.

Mr Williams: “Thank you for doing business with us. The place is yours to do whatever you want with it. I will send you the paperwork via this house in the letterbox whenever your allowed to come out of Las Vegas after lockdown. I better get to the next house, got other visitors to see.”

Agostino Romano: “Thank you very much. We better get back ourselves. Ordered the taxi, James?”

Declan Marshall: “I did, yes. Should arrive now.”

Everyone went outside of the house as Agostino closes the door after Mr Williams left and Agostino practices locking the house, after being given the keys to Agostino's new home. As they got in the taxi, Declan wanted to discuss Agostino's wrestling a few weeks ago.

Declan Marshall: “I'm disappointed you didn't take things seriously enough against Jack Washington.”

Agostino Romano: “I tried being serious, but it just bored me. I want fun and people to laugh, not boredom videos of me standing or sitting there and talk. I won't intend to do that against my next opponent whoever he is.”

James Brown; “I understand you aren't in a rush for a title shot, but you shouldn't say things like that. What if your opponent next week is contending for a title, you know you could be in for a shot if you defeat them, right?”

Agostino Romano: “That's too fast for me.”

Although both could understand with Agostino being rushed already for a title shot, it was something they needed to change with him. Throughout Agostino's entire career, he had never received a title shot in his career and quite frankly, Declan has his concerns.

Declan Marshall: “Are you afraid of viewing yourself a title contender?”

Agostino Romano: “Yeah cos I never had one in wrestling. Winning a world title in motorcycle racing and winning a title belt are two different things. I can keep a world title for years and never lose it. Wrestling you can lose a belt.”

James Brown: “We can help you with that, although it is rapidly too fast should you be in that situation, but you have to take them. We'll work with you on that during the week in training to get you ready for a title match. It may not happen, but we do need you to be a little more serious.”

Agostino Romano: “Alright, deal.”

Agostino sighed, refusing in himself that he still didn't want to be serious the whole way through. Just a bit was bad enough as it didn't suit his style. They weren't wrong as Agostino did need to find a way to take things a little more seriously, but as he tried, it was forced than anything. They got a plane back to Las Vegas, with the checks of the virus they had to do. They passed before being allowed in the hotel and Agostino goes to his hotel room to watch a film.

-----------------------------------------------

A concert taking place outside the hotel. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 22nd August (On Camera)

The time has come with Agostino once again appearing inside of the ring tomorrow night. However, he had stuff set up outside of the hotel, even the stage being set up with Agostino on the guitar and singing, Declan on the drums and James was on the bass. Instead of the typical speaking about opponents video, Agostino has a plan to sing about his opponent, due to how massive fan his opponent was with music, especially heavy metal. Luckily, he managed to get things arranged in time as he starts to sing.

Agostino Romano: “Hello everyone. I'm singing a song about my opponent because he has long hair and loves this rocky type of music. The guy's name is Caleb Storms. He's a kind and innocent guy who seems to have lots of fun and gets down to having wild music contests against Teddy Steele and won them. Caleb is a talented wrestler who needs to knuckle down on getting the job done in the ring.”

Agostino bashes his head as the music increases, going wild with his guitar design of the sun and all yellow designs on the guitar, made by Yamaha. Agostino goes whooo, enjoying his time on the guitar.

Agostino Romano: “I respect Caleb Storms for wanting to stand out and be himself. Not many wrestlers want to be like us, messing around and being true to ourselves. Caleb is a perfect guy who wants to wrestle to his full potential and loves this sport. He wants a title shot because he states he works hard and doesn't want to waste time wrestling against wrestlers who aren't champions.”

Agostino imagines the claps he has from the fans outside as he pours a bottle of water over his head, headbanging with the guitar on him. Agostino makes noises as if the crowd was watching him, even if he's singing in the video for the match this week with James and Declan playing instruments behind him.

Agostino Romano: “This is fun.”

Agostino kept headbanging, even with the jumping involved as well, seeing there were staff members seeing Agostino and his crew perform in front of the small crowd gathering.

Agostino Romano: “The problem with Caleb he cares too much about music. I was a world champion in motorcycling and you don't hear me speak about it because it's all in the record books. Caleb needs to stop focusing on his second career and focus on how to win matches. Seems like Caleb gets affected by losing and should shrug it off and move on. I don't let losses bother me because I don't care about losing matches. I lost against Jack, so what. Still won't do anything to hurt me, despite the stupidity of his lack of knowledge about racing that people watch it for overtakes and see who wins, not crashes. Jack Washington is an idiot who's clueless about things he says.”

Might have pushed the barriers too far there, but at the same time, usually, Agostino doesn't care for comments, but knew the stupidity of Jack's comments about racing he knew nothing about.

Agostino Romano: “Still, Caleb cares about music bands not everyone is a fan of. Fact is Caleb, despite the threat you pose to me, considering you were a former champion in the past and the never say die attitude you have going on, you focus on getting some wins first before titles. I won't ask or demand titles because it's too fast for me to get one, but people in SCW think I am ready for some reason and I have to exploit what this clown of wrestling can do in the ring which you have seen. I've lost to Teddy as well, but like with Jack, I never let losses get to me. I use them to move forward.”

Agostino went on the floor, twisting his whole body around on the floor, going whooo like Jack Black done in a rock movie once. He got himself up and was dizzy. Suddenly, during the concert, rainfalls and storm strikes on the metal roof of the stage.

Agostino Romano: “Ohhh, the Metal storm is coming, that's right. Well the storm already hit the metal roof of this stage and the storm felt pretty good to me, You haven't been storming your way up the ladder. You have a doggy called Lemmy barking all over the place, dragging you to backstage. Doggy's nor these sort of rock concerts will help you win matches inside of the ring. You can only help yourself. You need to earn your title shots by winning matches and so far, you haven't earned them.”

Agostino hasn't himself which he freely admitted with James getting closer to Agostino as they were banging their heads, jumping all over the stage with loud music. Agostino's singing was really bad but certainly different from the norm of singing during a video for the match which Agostino was never afraid to do, pushing the boundaries against him, being creative.

Agostino Romano: “This concert isn't to mock you, Caleb, it's to have fun because that's the type of guy I am. I am singing this video to you so you know I respect the musician and creativeness in you, but it will not be enough to take this racer off his feet for you to take him down. Agostino will go out there and take the win for this match. We will have fun, testing each other in the ring with respect, but I will win because I will gain a title shot for myself. I will be the better man, despite how hard you try and try everything to not be kept down, only I will and you will see that for yourself tomorrow night. I will be the other name to the title match when I keep you down for the three count. Metal Storm can be killed by the Motorcycle storm of being a title contender himself, being the better wrestler than you will in this match.”

Agostino stops the music and the small crowd that had gathered during the concert was giving Agostino a clap, introducing himself to the band as the storms hit the metal roof again, but the motorcycle deflects the storm with the engine noise from the sound crew. Agostino and his band crew came together and bow towards the small crowd. They get off stage and leave for staff to pack up stage stuff for use next time.

Agostino leaves the outdoor enclosure of the concert and goes straight back to his hotel room for a rest after 2 hours of gym work and the concert he did as he feeds skittles, his blue and yellow parrot more seeds and topped his water bowl up. He went to his room and watches Big Bang Theory on his fire tv stick for the rest of the night.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 11:46:40 PM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.