Author Topic: Rats from the Past: Part 1 (Full Collab with Miss Melissa)  (Read 956 times)

Offline Chris Page

• View Profile
Rats from the Past: Part 1 (Full Collab with Miss Melissa)
« on: March 22, 2023, 06:23:25 AM »
The Rats from the Past – Part one   

The shot opens up with Chris Page and Melissa hanging out in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, the site where the first Climax Control will be airing after the last Super Card Blaze Of Glory XI. Both Chris Page and Melissa were victorious in their matches at Blaze of Glory,  Chris Page can be seen wearing a cap on top of his head where his long hair are hanging freely underneath It, he is wearing a black Peter Chriss Kiss Make up shirt with a vest over it and a flannel shirt hanging around his waist, the ensemble is a knee high black jeans and some worn off sneakers. Melissa on the other hand is wearing a black leather jacket, a baseball cap backwards as the baseball cap also has Bat Man ears coming from either side of it. She is wearing a long leather coat, a black shirt that has the Bat Man sign attached to it and matching leather pants with a Bat Man belt attached to it. We hear loud punk/rock music coming from a classic Boombox that stands in the corner of the room that they are standing in, Chris Page is doing some idiotic dancing that you would probably see during some metal concert where nobody is paying attention to you. Melissa on the other hand is holding her cell phone in her left hand while having her right hand against her head as if she is trying to produce some mind power trick on the phone.

CHRIS PAGE: You do now that Jedi mind tricks only exist in the movies right???

Says Chris Page after finishing his dance, he grabs a rocks glass with Jamison and takes a sip from it as Melissa isn’t looking away from her cell phone as she is focused upon what she wants to do.

MELISSA: Yoda said that the force was strong with me.

Chris Page lifts his eyebrow at that comment from Melissa before shaking his head, he places the glass down again as he is stretching his body while preparing to go for another dance.

CHRIS PAGE: You do know that it was just a mechanical doll that repeats the same Yoda Quotes with every single person that comes in contact with him right??

This causes Melissa to turn her attention away from her cell phone for the first time, staring at Page with a look on her face that tells him that she clearly has gotten annoyed by his wise ass remarks

CHRIS PAGE: What did I do???

Melissa sighs as she turns her attention away from Page, looking around the stadium where they will be competing at this coming week for the first round from the Blast From The Past tournament, where the winners will both win a shot at the world title in either of their division.

MELISSA: So this is the spot where we will make our Mixed Tag Team debut huh?? It sure does look like a waste of our time driving all the way over here to do a tag team match??? I mean seriously, the only thing that has kept me up all the way to this place was your questionable taste in music.

Chris Page shakes his head as he enters another cassette into the Boom box and we suddenly hear ABC start to play from the Jackson Five, causing Chris Page to sway his head to the left and then to the right along with the beat of the music. Gesturing to Melissa to join him in appreciating the music from the five brothers.

MELISSA: Do I really have to???

She says before rolling her eyes as she notices that Chris Page is persistent, causing her to stand next to him as the two are moving in unison in the rhythm of the music. Causing Chris Page to suddenly poke an arm into her shoulder, causing her to look up at him annoyingly while Page is gesturing his head towards the stadium where they are going to be competing at. This causes Melissa to look past him, but the only thing that she could witness were the doors to the stadium closing.

MELISSA: What???

Chris Page’s face gets annoyed as he nods his head towards the same direction, but this time only with more aggression. This causes her to move her head all the way past him, noticing two guys walking up to them as it still does not understand what is going on.

MELISSA: So??? They fans of yours???

Chris Page is about to answer her when one of the two guys walks up to them and starts talking.

GUY #1: Hey, uhm…, I can’t remember seeing you two here before???

CHRIS PAGE: Yeah, we just came from Las Vegas my man. So what can we do for you???

Melissa looks at Chris Page, not sure what to make of things as she watches him converse with the guy.

GUY #1: You do look familiar for some reason, aren’t you two wrestlers???

Melissa lets out a sigh of relief as Chris Page glows with pride, placing his hands on his hips as he nods his head and answers.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s right sir, we are the team of Melissa and Chronic Chris Page. THE top favourites to win the Blast From The Past tournament. I…,

GUY #2: Hold a second?? Did you two say Chris Page and Melissa??

Both Chris and Melissa nod their heads as the two guys look at each other before scratching their heads.

GUY #2: I don’t know how to say this, but we already saw some individuals posing like you two just 30 minutes ago inside that stadium over there??

The second guy points over his shoulder towards the stadium where both Chris and Melissa will be competing at. Both of them look at each other with a puzzled look on their faces.

CHRIS PAGE: I am sorry, but did you say that you saw US??? We haven’t been anywhere near the arena. Are you absolutely sure that it was us you saw??

GUY #2: Well they were wearing wrestlers outfits.

GUY #1: But they did used your names to get entrance into the stadium and do some autograph signings.

MELISSA: Well, I get a bad feeling about this Chris. We should go and investigate these imitations of us.

Melissa is about to walk away, only to turn around as she notices Chris looking ahead of him while thinking about something.

MELISSA: Are you coming Chris???

CHRIS PAGE: Huh?? Oh yeah sure, I was just thinking how wonderful to have an identical twin that is just as handsome as me.

Melissa rolls her eyes while Chris raises his shirt displaying a solid eight pack as the two of them head over towards the stadium, opening the doors as they are being greeted by a desk employee.

DESK EMPLOYEE: Hello, my name is Vic. How may I help you???

CHRIS PAGE: Hi Vic, I am Chronic Chris Page, this is Melissa. We have just been notified that there are two individuals in the stadium right now who are impersonating us as wrestlers.

The man looks at Chris Page with a puzzled look on his face.

VIC: Do you have a description of the two individuals sir??

Melissa interjects herself before Chris may go nuts on him, she pushes him aside before turning to Vic and uses her sweet smiles before starting to talk to him.

MELISSA: What my friend is trying to say is that we are wrestlers from Sin City Wrestling, we have an appointment with a camera crew inside for an interview. Could you please show us the way to where Miss. Willow is at this moment??

CHRIS PAGE: But, we don’t…, OUCH

Melissa drives an elbow into the midsection of Chris Page, causing him to suddenly become quiet as she keeps smiling at Vic who is looking in his data base. He then looks up and directs them towards the first door on the right and then head to the large area.

MELISSA: Thank you Vic, you are a sweetheart. Let’s go Chris

The two walk towards the door, opens the door as they enter a hallway that leads towards a large hall at the end of the hallway.

CHRIS PAGE: Did you really have to elbow so hard???

Melissa stops as she looks at him with an annoying look on her face.

MELISSA: Look, if you wanted to get into a discussion with that idiot over there?? Be my guest, but then we would have been here until next summer. I want to find out who these imposters are and I believe that we have found a lead okay???

Chris cannot argue that with her as they walk towards the large hall at the end off the hallway. They enter the hallway and notice that they are actually entered a large fast food branch where a lot of other Sin City Wrestling employees are residing. Both of them look around, but they cannot find anyone that looks like them in wrestling gear.

MELISSA: Damnit, they aren’t here.

CHRIS PAGE: Perhaps it’s a wise decision to sit down and wait for them, besides.. I’m hungry.

Chris is about to walk up to the counter to take an order as Melissa grabs him by the arm, causing him to turn around.

MELISSA: No Einstein, we were directed over here because Vic saw them enter this establishment. They have probably already left by now.

This causes Chris to curse to himself before realizing that Melissa has a point and the two walk towards the next door and enters another hallway. There they see Pussy Willow standing there with her camera crew, causing Melissa to softly whisper towards Chris Page.

MELISSA Let us move past them slowly without saying a word, they may not even realize that we are here.

Chris nods his head as the two take a few steps into the direction of Pussy Willow, who turns her attention towards Melissa and Chris and smiles before stopping them.

WILLOW: Melissa!! Chris Page!! How wonderful to see you, can I perhaps ask you some questions??

CHRIS PAGE: Damnit!!!

Melissa doesn’t react to Chris, but lifts a hand instead as she aims it towards Willow and slowly starts to talk.

MELISSA: You don’t want to talk to us…

WILLOW: I don’t want?? Girl, what are you talking about???

Chirs face palms himself as he already knows what Melissa is trying to do.

MELISSA: You will forget that we were here in the first place.

WILLOW: Forget?? No girl, you got some screws loose inside that chrome dome of yours. I am here to do an interview with you two, especially after you two having caused major chaos earlier this morning.

This causes Melissa and Chris Page to stop, looking at each other before turning their attention back to Willow.

CHRIS PAGE: Chaos?? Us?? What are you talking about???

Willow looks over towards her camera crew and laughs.

WILLOW: Look everyone?? Chris Page cannot remember him some staff members backstage earlier this morning. Luckily we have some video footage that can proof that these two hoodlums have done earlier today

She shows a video where we see two figures in a Chris Page and Melissa outfit creating havoc backstage at the parking lot.

CHRIS PAGE: They dress like us, but they barely look like us.

MELISSA: Yeah Willow, you must be blind and stupid not to notice that these two aren’t us….

WILLOW: But I had from reliable sources that….

MELISSA: Reliable?? Like who?? The Troll??? Let’s go Chris, this interview is over.

Chris smirks towards Willow, who looks astonished towards the two of them before turning her attention to the video clip from earlier today.

WILLOW: But if it wasn’t them? Then who is it on this video???

The shot changes from an astonished Pussy Willow towards Chris Page and Melissa, who open the next door and enter another room. This room is a dressing room. Here we see lockers hanging next to each other, causing Melissa to smile.

MELISSA: This is our chance to see if we can find something that resembles our wrestling gear. Why don’t you start left?? Then I’ll start right and work towards each other.

CHRIS PAGE: Isn’t that like Illegal or something???

MELISSA: True, but do you assume that impersonating someone should go unpunished??

With that Chris Page and Melissa decide to check the lockers of the locker room to see if they can find the wrestling gear and who is behind the impersonations

To be continued

Fading in we see Chris Page and Melissa kicked back on a brick wall just outside of a corner store with a sign that reads “I ASSURE YOU WE ARE OPEN”.

CHRIS PAGE: So this is the infamous Blast from the Past? The tournament that is such a big deal to those in Sin City Wrestling that has featured a list of who’s who left standing at it’s culmination. We could stand here and waste time, or we can just get to the meat and potatoes of it all. I elect the latter.

Chris smirks at the camera before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Calvin Harris, bud if you’re not in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong last name. I’ve got some comeupence coming for your brother, yet in the interim you are going to be my consolation prize in the opening round of this party. I’ll be the first to admit that I took Michael lightly, but I promise I’m not going to make the same mistake twice. For the first time CCPE has full representation, the Saviors have two teams representing themselves, and there isn’t a chance in hell this tournament doesn’t end with either of our teams coming out on top.

MELISSA: People might suggest that the Saviors took a hit at Blaze of Glory but that is furthest from the truth. Sure, we lost the World Title but we gained something in the process which is exactly what has gotten Dawn a shot at strap in the opening round. We want you to believe that you both have something to fight for; however, there is only one dynamic duo in this equation and that’s us.

Chris goes into the inner pocket of his leather trench coat and pulls out a rolled joint.

CHRIS PAGE: What sucks for everyone involved is I’ve found my confidence again, it tends to happen after you lose to a second-rate hack yet turn right around and pick up two World Titles in two different companies. Needless to say if I can get to the top of other organizations against better oppositions than I think it’s safe to say that it’s not a matter of if SCW’s World Title is going to be number twenty-one but just a matter of when. I’ve take a lot of pride in not being handed that opportunity when I could have because I don’t like handouts. The same can’t be said for the Harris’s or even Warren for that matter since she’s been HANDED a shot at Melissa’s strap if she can defeat her.

Melissa chimes in.

MELISSA: That’s a pretty big if.

CHRIS PAGE: Agreed.

Chris then states as he is lighting up the J.

CHRIS PAGE: Unlike Cal and Dawn we are rolling into this with an advantage because we already know each other. Hell, I signed Melissa and Goth to CCPE at the beginning of the year because they’ve proven themselves to be two of the best of the best. We’ve already got trust, we’ve already been through the honeymoon phase, and now it’s time for us to take advantage and exploit the many weaknesses that form the foundation of these two chodes.

Chris pulls deeply on the joint inhaling a quarter of it off rip as he sucks it back into his lungs before blowing out some picture perfect smoke rings that he points out to an unamused Melissa.

MELISSA: There is a lot that can be said when you know who your partner is, you know what they are capable of. Chris Page is a decorated icon in our industry. His name carries more weight in the thumbnail of his pinky than anyone will ever truly know, and he’s battletested.

Chris nods his head while placing his left hand across his heart and hits the joint again with his right before he states.

CHRIS PAGE: You forgot that I’m an arrogant prick, a dickbag, and any other name the haters of the world want to hurl at me in attempt to damage my reputation… but yet I’m still here, funny how that works out. It’s almost like lines in a sand where drawn be people who forgot they drew them.

Chris laughs loudly as he then breaks out into a fit of coughing.

MELISSA: I thought you recovered from that?

Chris gathers himself before he responds.

CHRIS PAGE: Depends on who you ask.

MELISSA: Well, I know what I’m not going to ask.

CHRIS PAGE: Ask me.

MELISSA: Nope.

CHRIS PAGE: I insist.

Chris takes another toke.

MELISSA: Not happening.

Chris simply shrugs his shoulders.

MELISSA: I wish I had some information on Dawn.

CHRIS PAGE: Who?

MELISSA: The chick teaming with Cal.

CHRIS PAGE: Oh her… ya know I got to be honest, I don’t keep tabs on the female division in Sin City since they’re one of the few companies that doesn’t allow intergender wrestling. If they’re not going to allow me to put my fist down her throat than I won’t allow them to take up much of my time. It’s a sad world of affairs when I don’t even know who they are, and I know just about everybody.

Chris takes another toke on his joint before flipping it off to the sidewalk.

MELISSA: Facts.

CHRIS PAGE: I mean I’d almost be content with watching you put on a clinic against her just because you can, and she can’t stop you. It would be mildly entertaining if you exploited her throughout the entire contest leaving Calvin on the apron holding his dick while fooling himself into thinking he wants a piece of this. It just takes one win at a time to get us to the promised land, and the way we’re going to do it is by outsmarting each and every duo that is brought before us like a couple of lambs being led to slaugher.

MELISSA: Every one has aspirations of going to the finals yet you’re all looking at the two that are going to take the entire tournament starting with the both of you. If you REALLY want this, prove it. Not only are the Savior’s ready, CCPE is ready.

CHRIS PAGE: And you’re looking at the man that sits at the head of that table; well, for CCPE that is.

Chris glances toward the camera and states.

CHRIS PAGE: Not to steal Mac’s thunder.

Chris winks and redirects to Melissa.

CHRIS PAGE: What else do you want to talk about?

MELISSA: We can talk about how my Bombshell Internet Championship isn’t going anywhere.

CHRIS PAGE: I think we’ve established that.

MELISSA: We could talk about Calvin’s past accomplishments.

CHRIS PAGE: Pfft, he’ll do that for us.

MELISSA: What about what’s next for those that come next?

CHRIS PAGE: Nah, then we’re overlooking them… and we’ve clearly established we’re not.

MELISSA: Ummmm… Wanna play a rousing game of Paper, Rock, Scissors to see who is going to start the match?

CHRIS PAGE: Should we really leave it up to chance?

MELISSA: I mean, if it’s the best two out of three?

Without hesitation Chris responds.

CHRIS PAGE: Deal.

Chris and Melissa get themselves in position.

CHRIS PAGE: One, two, three, shoot!

Melissa cuts through Chris’s paper with her scissors.

MELISSA: HAHA!

CHRIS PAGE: Don’t celebrate that fluke. You got one more to get.

They position themselves for Round Two.

Melissa and Chris shoot scissors. They look at each other’s hand and then back up at each other, back down at their hands, and back up at their eyes.

MELISSA: Scissor me daddy Page!

Chris laughs under his breath before caving and scissoring Melissa’s hand with his scissor hand. They draw back as Melissa states.

MELISSA: Lose here it’s over.

They position themselves.

Melissa takes the win crushing Chris’s scissors with her Rock.

CaHRIS PAGE: Well shit.

MELISSA: Maybe you won’t see the ring after all.

the two share a laugh before Melissa turns her attention back towards the camera, slowly turning her amused look into a serious one.

MELISSA: Just imagine how much the anticipation for this match has sky rocketed to new levels just by viewing this promo. Something that I am sure off that none of the marketing team of Sin City Wrestling could have ever asked for and for those in the back?? You are welcome.

CHRIS PAGE: I think we should trademark some of that, just in case we are going to lose out on some major money.

MELISSA: Just like we should be trademark our likeness rights, seeing that there are some people out there that want to be like us. Is that how we want to ride the coattails of the Saviors huh?? But just like me and Page are going to take care of our first round opponents before moving on.. we are going to take care of that mystery, because the Blast From The Past will lead to The Saviors, just like it did during the ancient Roman Empire that every road would lead to Rome. And there’s nothing that either two copy cats or the two of you can prevent us from winning this round and move on.

Just then two kids who clearly look like they’re teenagers clearly in a grunge phase of their young lives. One of them reaches down picking up the roach Chris thumped off to the side. He tried to take a pull off it.

CHRIS PAGE: YO!

Chris and Melissa walk over where Chris snatches the roach from his hand.

CHRIS PAGE: Don’t wease on someone else’s juice. If you want some all you have to do is ask.

TEENAGER: Do you have a dime bag?

Chris giggles under his breath before glancing over at Melissa.

CHRIS PAGE: Do people still buy those?

MELISSA: Apparently.

Melissa extends out her left hand with the palm up.

MELISSA: Fifteen bucks little man, put that shit in my hand! If you don’t then you know you owe me, owe me, ohhh…

Chris Page suddenly breaks out into song and day.

CHRIS PAGE: My JUNGLE LOVE! Owe, owe, owe, OHHHHHH! I just want a love ya!

The two teenage kids roll their eyes and reluctantly cough up the bucks, the transaction is made. 

MELISSA: Snoochie Boochies!

… To be continued.