Author Topic: Time to sparkle, sparkle.  (Read 385 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Time to sparkle, sparkle.
« on: January 23, 2015, 05:54:24 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">Howdy, hi, hello yooooouuuu-whoooo it’s only me. I’m over here. Hello my little Melephants and welcome to the week where I get to say I TOLD YOU SO!! I mean I didn’t tell you all so because you all believe in me I mean I finally get to tell the doubters that I told them so. I told everyone two weeks ago that Misty and I were going to beat the Mean Girls and guess what? Go on, just guess? Did you guess it, did you? Did you? We won. We won! I’m so excited I could explode right now and all these streamers would fly out of my body like a party.

Man oh man were Misty and I going to party, that was until she was attacked. Now let me get on to that travesty in a moment… as I would just like to say to both Amanda and Veronica… aww good try little girls, I mean you really did give us everything you had out there but guess what? We’re better than you; we beat you and guess who was left in the ring at inception with the red faces? It was you, both of you. So much for you both teaching me a lesson, the only lesson you taught Misty and I was that we we’re right all along. You proved to us the same damn thing we have been saying the entire time bout you and what’s that you ask? It’s that the Mean Girls can’t win without cheating and guess what? Misty and I didn’t even let you open that window; in fact we never even let you take a peek out of it. We shut the curtains on your little window of glory and guess what? It feels amazing; it feels just right knowing that we got our payback on you.

I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE!

But what’s that? A Typical Mean Girl update is approaching; like the good second hand lawn mowers that you are. You have both continued to run your mouths but guess what? You’ve run out of grass to try and slice with your words, now you’re just flicking up mud… all over your faces. So tell me Amanda? How does it feel knowing that you never made me tap, tap, tap out? Tell me Mandy how does it feel knowing that I TOLD YOU that I would make sure you never got the upper hand? Hmm it’s bitter isn’t it, I bet it tastes like your dirt infested toe fungus that you try and get people to chew on. Vomit. I hate feet. I hate your feet. But guess what… feet rhymes with defeat… so tell me baby girl how much does that sting? Hmmm I bet it hurts knowing that your come back was short lived and no one cares about you.

Sorry, not sorry.

Now this week your tagging with my beastie Despy and trust me when I say this, you hurt him or if you even think about double crossing him I will wipe your existence from Sin City Wrestling. You will wish that you were never born because I will annihilate you.

Not a threat, it’s a guarantee.

Now onto Veronica, I see that your horn has stopped tooting and that you’re delusional thoughts of your greatness have come to a halt. What’s the matter V-Unit? Did something not go your way? Do you feel ripped off? I bet you feel like you’re wearing last season jeans… you know out of date. I told you I wouldn’t let you get away with your cheated victory over me so I made a point to make sure I pinned you, one… two… three in the middle of that ring. I made sure that after this match when you were staring up at the bright lights lying on your back that you would hear my theme music running through your head, engulfing you.

Just to remind you that you just got beaten by the better team. I told you Team Mean Girls would stand for Team Loser and guess what? You played the part perfectly… all it took was a countdown of one, two, three. You know what Veronica I just want to say thank you, because you know what because of you I feel reenergized I feel confident in myself and it’s all thanks to you and your poorly executed plan to hold me down. You might have had the first laugh but trust me I’m the one laughing now.

Hahahaha <- See me laughing and now you’re hatin’

Now just to ice my own cake this week I get to face your co-founder… I get to face the big mommy in Delia. Ah the only one with actual power in the Mean Girls. Thanks for the warm up Veronica but trust me honey I’ve got it from here.

Delia “I’m kinda a big deal” Darling.

You know the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell champion, the top of the mountain, the best of the best. Blah, blah, blah! The unbeatable Delia you know the one that apparently can’t be pinned or made to tap out. The top dog in the pound, you know all those types of things people have called her over the past few weeks. To me she might be the champion but in my eyes, she’s just like everyone else… she breathes she has a pulse she is stoppable. Who is going to stop her?

Go on guess?

Guess!!!

ME!!!

Yes I Melody Grace Huntington Hawkes Number One is going to beat Delia.

Now it might not be this week in the mixed tag team tournament because let’s face it, I don’t even know if my tag team partner exists but mark my words… I’ve set my sights on Delia and I can’t wait to pull the trigger. What has she ever done to me? Nothing… it’s just that Delia has something that I want and I won’t stop until I get my little hands on it… the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.

My motto, go big or go home… and I don’t feel like heading back to California just yet.

You probably think I’m crazy but what can I say?

Maybe I like being crazy.

Okay my Melephants it’s time to get this show on the road but I will check back in shortly because this week I have a few things to get off my chest.

Opening up inside the hotel room that is shared between the unlikely married couple of James and Melody, the two can be seen in bed together. James is under a mountain of blankets; that rise and fall in time with his breathing, while Melody Grace is out in the open. Her pizza slices onesie is the only thing keeping her warm as she hugs up to a row of pillows that are lined up between both of their bodies. Melody is awake and just huddled up for warmth as the heater hasn’t kicked in yet. Looking over at James she couldn’t help but smile he seemed so peaceful covered in all of her blankets. Her blankets, it was when she remembered that he was a dirty blanket moocher that Melody’s smile turned into a frown. Clearing her throat she reached over and using her right hand she started to tug on the blanket trying to gain some of it back onto her side of the bed. Just as she was about to claim victory of the tiniest bit of blanket imaginable James’ eyes flickered to life.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What the…? Oh it’s just you.

James’ face went from confused to a sigh of a relief as Melody just glared at him. “Just you” who did he thinks it was going to be? Melody finally reached over with both hands and she yanked on the covers pulling over her fair share. Pulling them up around her face she snuggled back down into them trying to get warm.

Melody: Good morning to you too I think?

Her voice was tiny and sweet as she spoke to him rudely, something that James couldn’t get a hold on yet. Even when she was mad at him she sounded too innocent for it to mean anything. James rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he looked over to Melody, lifting himself up he rested his back up against the bed head to look at his wife who was shivering under the covers.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I don’t think I’ll ever get used to waking up beside you.

Looking at him with narrowed eyes she felt like he had just punched her square in the face, letting out a dramatic sigh she tugged on the blankets and pulled it into her chest as she rolls over. It wasn’t a graceful roll over it was a harsh and instant snap so James just knew that he was in trouble for something. Waiting for her to speak the rich twenty year old started to count down from five in his head.

Melody: Well lucky for you we only have fifty-five days of it.

Rolling his eyes James had it nailed, he knew that she was now upset with him and to be honest he didn’t seem to care in fact he smirked playfully as he looked over to her as she tried to warm herself up.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Geez don’t sound so happy to be getting rid of me Mel.

Mel, he had finally called her Mel… that was a big step from Melody that he said he would always call her. James didn’t think anything of it as Melody was looking around the room looking for answers in her mind of what was going on here.

Melody: Please don’t pretend like you don’t have this date saved in your phone with a countdown timer.

Biting back without thinking Melody rolled over on her back, trying to get comfortable staring up at the ceiling furious. James looked at her and then towards his phone that was on the bedside table beside his bottle of water and the feature light. How did she know that he had a Melody Free countdown timer on his phone? Had she been snooping? Or was it just a great calculated guess on her behalf.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> How did you…. sleep?

Stopping himself from jumping to conclusions James looked down at his wife, flashing Melody a smile that could easily melt the sun. Looking up at him she had a look that could only say “are you serious?”

Melody: I froze all night.

Looking at her he knew the answer but for some reason he seemed interested in having a conversation with her. It was before he had his morning coffee when he was at his weakest when it came to giving into talking to her.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Why?

Melody looked up at him her hazel eyes just screaming at him, he could tell she was mad at him and a part of him enjoyed it. Grabbing onto the blanket Melody started to wave it from side to side drawing his attention down from her face to her chest that was completely covered by a pizza slice onesie. Her top bottom was undone and just the slightest hint of cleavage was mischievously flashing out of the top. James’ eyes wondered a little longer then they should have as Melody’s body was swaying side to side as she waved the blanket.

Melody: Because you stole all the blankets.

Her voice snapped him out of what he was staring at and he was instantly on the defensive.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I did not!

It couldn’t be helped; I mean who knew when the last time James had been with a girl before Melody and how he was trapped to fifty-five more days of going without it just so he didn’t automatically lose fifty percent of his money in the divorce. He didn’t think that Melody would take him for any of his money but there was something about her that he just knew if he cheated on her, she would make damn sure that he felt her pain in his pockets and in his bank accounts.

Melody: Touch me James, do I feel warm and toasty?

Melody crawled up the bed and rested her back against the head rest, so she was now sitting up beside James. The two were still separated by a line of pillow, acting as a barricade. It was as if they were in some type of war that they needed to be separated from each other by pillows. Extending her hand out Melody was waving it around for James to touch it but he just pushed it away he didn’t have time to play her silly games.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Well you must have given me your blankets, because I sure as hell didn’t steal them.

He was so sure of himself as he glared back at her, to prove her point Melody reached over and placed her freezing cold hand on James’ bare shoulder sending a shudder down his spine. She was freezing. Looking up at the air-conditioning James could see that it was on, maybe it was just broken either way he was going to have to fix it.

Melody: How would you know? You were asleep!

Using her hand that was on his shoulder Melody pushed James teasing him but James’ eyebrows came together in the middle of his forehead he seemed almost angry at her for suggesting that he was the reason she was cold as ice.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I just know alright.

Melody sensed his discomfort so she brought her hand back and placed it under the covers. Turning on her side she rested on her shoulder so she could look at him while she spoke to him. She loved this part of the day, the morning time when he spoke to her. It’s like after a good night sleep he forgot that he hated her, or disliked her and woke up fresh and happy.

Melody: You sleep talk as well; you told me all your dirty secrets.

Winking at him she let out a girly giggle that brought a smug smile to his face. She was playing with him something that she loved to do. There was something about her that riled him up but she did it intentionally he should have known that by now but he still let her get away with it.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I don’t have any secrets.

Melody brushed a strand of messy blonde hair out of her face and pushed it behind her ear as she looked at him with a smile on her face. She was being extra playful this morning even though he had tried to freeze her out.

Melody: Don’t you?

Her white teeth gleamed out of her natural pink lips that were slightly dry from lack of hydration from the night’s sleep. She was completely makeup free but she was still as pretty as ever, something that even he couldn’t deny. James rested his head against the head rest and looked over at her.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> You’re really annoying you know that right?

She knew it and she owned it, as she just looked at him innocently. How could something this innocent looking be so damn annoying? Melody continued to smile as she eyed him up and down, looking at his muscles flex as he stretched in front of her.

Melody: That’s why you hate me.

His muscle flinched as she spoke, “that’s why you hate me” replayed over and over in his head. Shaking his head from side to side he sighed.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I don’t hate you.

His voice was rough but stern as he looked over at her. James kept his eyes locked in hers as he tried to show that he truly didn’t hate her, they were just different, extremely different.

Melody: Then why did you try and freeze me to death?

Melody was right back on the blanket subject once again and James didn’t like it he felt like he had hurt her in some way, that and he didn’t like to feeling of being accused of something that he clearly didn’t do.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I didn’t steal the blankets, you gave them to me.

Looking over at her with a serious look in his eyes he was trying to convince himself that he wasn’t in the wrong. I mean when was he ever in the wrong? Never, James Alexander Huntington Hawkes III was never in the wrong.

Melody: That doesn’t even make any sense.

Melody had a valid point as she looked at him, her hazel eyes piercing his skin with a playful stare down. Throwing his hand sup in the air James didn’t know what to say or who to blame so he just looked down at the pillows that ere in between them.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> It’s because we have these stupid pillows down the middle of the bed.

It was stupid, this whole pillow barricade was stupid but they had put it in place for both of them. One because neither of them was willing to give up sleeping on the bed, neither of them wanted to sleep on the couch or the floor and because well the pillows were to stop Melody from touching James because he was convinced that he would wake up one morning with her drooling on him. Melody thought it was stupid but to keep the peace she made up her own argument.

Melody: That’s so you don’t get all giddy and try to touch me.

Letting out a laugh Melody looked at James who was now glaring at her, his eyes were cold as if he was over tolerating her for the morning.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Trust me, that thought has never crossed my mind.

Melody sucked her bottom lip into her mouth shocked at what he had just said, but refusing to show him that he had hurt her with his words once more she quickly continued on her mission of annoying him. She continued to laugh trying to hide her pain behind her big bright eyes.

Melody: Sure, sure... on our wedding night you were all hands… now I have to hold you back with a protective line of pillows.

Slapping her hand on the row of pillows Melody Grace used them to prove her point to which James just snarled at. He was losing his cool with her and she could tell.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Don’t remind me about what we did on our wedding night, please.

Running his fingers through his hair he rubbed his head trying to fight back any memories of that night that may have been flooding back from their wedding night. Melody knew that James remembered more then what he was telling everyone but she didn’t understand why he was hiding it from her after all they were in the same boat.

Melody: Why? Don’t you like remembering the snuggling we had going on?

Trying to get an honest answer out of him Melody looked at him. She wanted to reach across and grab onto either side of his face to stare him directly in his eyes and pry the truth out from him but she knew that James would react badly to that. James just looked at her blankly trying to get her to stop talking about it.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Stop talking about it.

His messages was heard loud and clear as he spoke out from his gritted teeth but Melody wasn’t going to let him get the last word. His voice was pure anger while his body language was screaming of being uncomfortable. Melody just smiled up at him reassuring him that she was fine when really she wanted to sit on his lap and squish his face against hers until he told her the truth but she knew this type of ambush would only end up badly.

Melody: Touchy.

Licking her lips she smiled but James wasn’t with them in the room his mind was elsewhere, even though his eyes we staring into hers he was a million miles away.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> No.

Raising her right eyebrow up Melody mouth “no” what did he mean no? That didn’t even make sense. Looking at him she screwed up her nose as she spoke.

Melody: No what?

Hearing her voice once more James snapped out of his day dream and refocused on her. Looking down her body that was completely free from being underneath the blankets he sighed. She was geeky looking but somehow she still managed to look cute. Shaking his head from side to side her groaned; it was going to be a long fifty-five days.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> I thought you said touch me.

Melody’s checks flushed bright red as she looked up at him, James however was cool like a cucumber he didn’t even notice what he had just said. She wanted him to touch her, but that was a far off reality.

Melody: See you can’t get me out of your head.

Melody leaned over towards him; her bright smile was in his face. She was acting a little different, a little more confident around him like she wanted something from him and she knew how to get it. James looked down at her noticing that she was right there he didn’t flinch backwards he just rolled his tongue over his bottom row of teeth inside his closed mouth.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> That’s because your about five inches away from my damn face.

He had his angry voice on but Mel couldn’t help but notice the calmness in his eyes, like he was adjusting to her in your face approach to everything. Melody edged just that little bit closer towards him, to the point she could feel his breathe on her face. Running her right hand through her blonde hair she gazed up into his eyes. She was luring him in for something, something that he didn’t seem to object to as he just watched her waiting for her to make her move. James would combat the action the moment that she struck it upon him, because he knew not to guess what Melody was going to do next she was always up to something, always up to pushing his buttons just to see his reaction. Playing it cool his eyes went from hers down to her lips that were now slightly parted; his eyes returned to her eyes that we’re batting her eyelids as she played him on. Inching forward she closed her eyes and James thought that she was going in for a kiss, his mind raced at a million ways to avoid this moment but as she moved in closer she stopped just in time to whisper.

Melody: Why so angry James? You’re the one that had great night’s sleep wrapped in all the blankets.

She pulled away from him quickly and James didn’t even have time to collect his thoughts he just yelled out at her in defence.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> SHUT UP ABOUT THE BLOODY BLANKETS WOULD YOU?

Melody hands wrapped around the pillow that was closest to her and she quickly brought it up and smashed it into his face. Looking down at her stunned, James narrowed his eyes sizing her up.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What was that for?

Grabbing onto the pillow so she didn’t try it again James pulled it out of her grip and tossed it to the floor.

Melody: For yelling at me, you blanket hog.

She once again had her hands wrapped around a pillow and she was watching him, watching her every move. Just as Melody went to swing this pillow up to his face he caught it and pushed it back into her playfully.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> For the love of…

Before he could finish talking Melody had grabbed another pillow and smacked it against his face and now it was on for young and old.

PILLOW FIGHT!!!

<p style="color:#B2A1ED"> Whoa, whoa, whoa… I’d like to show you what happened next but I’m not allowed to show you. I’m not allowed to show you because I beat James in a pillow fight and because James said I wasn’t allowed to use that footage as it would make him look bad. Sorry James but don’t mess with this girl and her blankets ever again.

Okay I didn’t beat him; he just wised up to what I was doing and refused to play along because he hates fun.

His new name shall be, James I hate to have fun Huntington-Hawkes III

However let’s get on with business, let’s get on to what is happening this Sunday at Climax Control. I entered the Blast from the past mixed tag team tournament with high hopes that I would be tagged with someone awesome. I didn’t really care who I got as a partner I just wanted them to be reliable… and who do I get? I end up with Mr TNA the newest guy on the Sin City Wrestling roster; I don’t know who he is, what he looks like or how he wrestles. I can’t even get in contact with him as Mark, Erik and Christian don’t even have a correct contact number for him. Essentially I’m tagging with a ghost, a man with no face, no soul and no presence… am I worried about this? You betcha! I know nothing about him, that’s an incredible weakness for our team; the first hurdle is that I can’t even contact him to arrange a meeting is burning me alive. Nevertheless since becoming a Sin City Wrestling member I know never to let the bad times get you down, you just have to work around them.

You see Delia and Steve might know each other; they can contact each other they can work together before the match… all of this can be seen as power for them. They will no doubt spruik about how this will be their winning combination over Mr TNA and myself. They can learn each other’s style and plan, they have videos on me and can learn how I fight… all of this will be said all of this will be used against us… but Delia and Steve open your eyes and take notes.

You don’t know a damn think about my partner and that right there is the ultimate power play.

(Dear J2H, Giani and Ringo that was just a play on words, don’t get excited I’m not your fan girl, Love Melody)

Mr TNA might just be the next big thing to walk into Sin City Wrestling and guess what? He is my partner. He might be a natural tag team specialist and guess what? He is my tag team partner… all of this unknown will throw you off your game because you won’t know how to prepare for him, Mr TNA. The ghost of Sin City Wrestling will debut and I can guarantee he will haunt your dreams of advancing forward in this tournament.

Sometimes when life gives you a lemon you have to make lemonade out of it and that’s what I’m doing… while praying for a miracle.

I’m sure Mr TNA will show up and I’m sure he will do his best at showing the Sin City Wrestling crowd that he means business. I just hope that he is ready for the war that he is about to enter because when it comes to Delia and Steve, I don’t like them. I’ll talk about Delia later but right now I have a few words for the fearless one Steve Ramone.

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve… I bet you thought you got the last word in at Inception when you got on the microphone backstage and ran my name down into the ground over some tweets on twitter well Steve you didn’t I proved you wrong and my husband proved you wrong as we both walked out of Inception with victories under our belt. How does that feel Steve?

Better yet, how does it make you feel going after a twenty year old girl? Hmm do you feel tough? Huh? Do you feel invincible? You’re pathetic you’re everything Odette and Gabriel made you out to be a… washed up coward.

Did you ever stop to think that I wasn’t serious on twitter and that I was just being Melody? Yet you took the ball and you decided to run with it, so you opened your mouth and spoke out against me. Are you stupid? Are you that short of competition because no one in the male roster wants to face you because you’re a loser... that you have to stoop to trash talking girls?

At Inception you called me a gold digger, you told me to shut my mouth and you tried to get inside James’ head and my head but you failed Steve just like every other time you have attempted to do something great… you fail. You tripped so hard and you fell on your face crushing your dreams.

Once again

Me a gold digger, don’t you think if I was marrying for money I would have aimed for someone who has billions?

Guess you’re just jealous of what James and I have together.

I must have hurt your feelings on twitter Stevie or otherwise you would have just ignored me.

Did you get your rocks off thinking about how you were going to come at me? For no reason, what did you think you were going to accomplish with your words Steve? Did you think I would come running to you begging for you to accept my apology? I don’t say sorry to losers, I don’t say sorry to washed up old people who have to pick on girls because they’re no good for anything else. What did you expect to get out of it? Did you think that James was going to go after you? Even he didn’t care about what you had to say because it was so left of field that even the dumbest person in the world wouldn’t believe what you said about me.

Face facts, you picked the wrong girl to try and make an impact on.

Or is it that you’re still hung up on Odette? Is it because you thought you had something going on with her last year in the Blast For The Past that you thought that you could still get to her by attacking me with your words, your weak, your pathetic your wash rinse repeat words? What did you think that your words would get a rise out of Gabriel? Didn’t he put you though enough last time Steve? Didn’t he ruin your world completely? What is wrong with you? Thinking you can run your mouth and get away with it? Did you think that going after me would help you get noticed?

Lame!

No one notices you Steve, because you’re nothing to look at.

I’m not talking about your appearance either; I’m just talking about you as a person in general.

You’re words against me, didn’t hurt me… in fact they made me laugh… you know nothing about me Steve… nothing at all so why should I even entertain someone like you?

Consider your existence Ignored!

Permanently

This Sunday Mr TNA (if that’s even his real name?) will wipe the floor with you and think nothing of it.

Because you’re nothing!

Remember that!

Odette: Mel, are you okay?

Opening up inside the lavish apartment that Odette and Gabriel have hired in Scotland for the tour, Melody Huntington-Hawkes could be seen staring outside the window. Watching the rain as it fell from the sky with ease, it was wet and miserable tonight but somehow Melody still found Scotland to be beautiful and peaceful. Odette was sitting on a plush white chair in the same room as Melody in her hands was a book about parenting. Not that she needed to be told what to do with her six nieces and nephews back home she was a professional. She just wanted to make sure she and Gabriel had everything covered for the arrival of their little bundle of joy in May. Looking up from her book Odette watched as Melody wrapped her arms around her body protecting herself from the chill from the glass that was in protecting her from the chilly winter night in Scotland.

Melody: I’m fine, I’m just… worried.

Turning back to look at Odette, Melody’s hazel eyes fell into Odette’s piercing green ones. She was looking at her concerned something that pained Melody. To her Odette was meant to be happy and resting, taking it easy before the birth of her child even though she had months to go, Gabriel had instructed to everyone that he wanted his wife to be treated like the goddess that she was. Not that Melody needed that reminder Odette was everything to her; after all she was her biggest fan and now was proud to call her, her best friend.

Odette: Worried about what?

Odette dropped the book down completely removing it from her sights as she looked up at Melody, her hard shell that the rest of Sin City Wrestling was used to seeing was totally removed. Odette was only friendly to a handful of people and the one that she was looking at right now was one of the very lucky few. Melody just let a sigh escape her lips as she took a few tiny steps towards Odette, she didn’t want to bring up her name but she couldn’t hide this from her best friend she needed her advice.

Melody: My match this week against Delia.

Melody watched as Odette’s face went from caring to almost dangerous at the sound of Delia’s name. Melody knew it’s not that Odette hated her it was just that she has become completely unamused with any other female that hung around Gabriel looking to him for guidance and direction. She knew Delia hung around him like a bad smell when she wanted something done and she knew that for some reason Gabriel would always help her, they were friends. They understood each other and that drove Odette crazy, she didn’t have anything to worry about tho Gabriel would be lost without his Aussie wife it’s just that since Odette had fallen pregnant she was more protective now over what was hers then she had ever been.

Odette: Don’t worry about it Mel, you will do fine.

Watching her friend turn of the mean any look on her face to one of concern again Melody faked a smile. She wasn’t so sure about what Odette was saying to her. How would see be fine? Delia was the current champion, the undefeated champion; she was the one that many had put their money on winning this tag team tournament with regardless of who her partner was. Delia was a carrier and by that she’s strong enough to get the job done by herself. Melody looked down at Odette her eyes that were filled with unease blinked as she shook her head from side to side trying to remove this horrible feeling from her chest.

Melody: I don’t want to do fine I want to win.

Odette smiled as she heard the fire in Melody’s voice, she wasn’t lying she wanted this, she wanted to beat Delia but she couldn’t allow herself to see how great she was or see that she could in fact stand a chance against the reigning Bombshell champion. Getting up to her feet the Aussie walked over to her Californian girl, reaching out she grabbed on to Melody’s hands. Rubbing her thumbs around the back of Melody’s hands she warmed them as she spoke.

Odette: I know sweetheart and I truly believe that you have what it takes to defeat her, but don’t be so hard on yourself if it doesn’t happen the first time.

Melody couldn’t believe her ears, was Odette doubting her? Surely not, looking up at her friend she had the look of confusion plastered on her face. Once Melody’s eyes fell on Odette’s face her look of concern faded to a happy go lucky smile she knew what her best friend was doing she was planting a seed.

Melody: I know I know.

Pulling her best friend in for a hug Odette wrapped her into her arms warming her up. Considering the weather and what it was like outside Melody had this strange obsession with never wearing warm enough clothes no matter how many times she was told she would always go out with a thin jumper on and jeans ignore the fact that she would need a jacket, scarf, gloves and a beanie. She had a strange fascination with feeling cold that she always instantly regretted the moment she stepped outside but she was too suborn to let them see that she was freezing and regretting her decision. Melody had just recently come back home from a shopping trip with Odette and was still taking her time in adjusting to the warmth of the room.

Odette: She’s a tough cookie, but she’s far from the best Melody… don’t let her get inside your head.

Melody stepped back but was still in Odette’s arm; she looked up at her best friend and smiled. Odette was doing her best to reassure her but there was something Melody couldn’t understand, she didn’t understand or she couldn’t even begin to think of how she was going to help her team win if she had to face Delia.

Melody: I know it’s just, well she beat you, Misty, Vixen everyone that has stepped up in front of her as been knocked down. I don’t want to be knocked down.

Melody closed her eyes and she was waiting for an onslaught of words to be shouted in her direction, but she just felt Odette shrug her shoulders after all she was right Delia had beaten all of these ladies and sometimes she made it look far to easy. Odette just smiled at her friend and let go of her from their hug. Running her hand nervously through her long curly blonde hair Melody let out an Eeep that Odette caught but she couldn’t help but laugh.

Odette: Hey, you know what they say about getting knocked down? If you get knocked down seven times you damn make sure you get up eight.

She was surprisingly calm, there was something positive about this baby inside of her that had turn Odette into a mouse instead of the fierce feline that she used to be. Melody knew that deep down Odette was still that unbreakable monster that she had built her career on, she knew that she was tough as nails but right now she was being what she needed her to be understanding and helpful.

Melody: I know it’s just I really want this…

Melody watched as Odette made her way back over to the large white chair, she took a seat back down on it and lifted her legs up so she could wrap them up close to her body. Letting out a yawn the Aussie quickly mouthed that she was sorry to Melody; she wasn’t bored she was just tired.

Odette: I know sweetie everyone knows that.

Taking a few step closer to Odette, Melody sighed she had another burning feeling inside her chest. She had an itch that she had to scratch and she knew that Odette would either rip her face off for saying this or she would understand completely.

Melody: She is going to try and use you, Gabriel, Despy, Misty, Roxi, James everyone that I care about against me.

Taking a seat beside Odette, Melody looked at the fireplace in front of them that was roaring with life. She had to say it, she had to get this off her chest because she knew Delia, she knew what she was like, she played mind games and nine times out of ten those mind games worked. When she faced Odette she used Gabriel against her, when she face Misty she used Kittie against her, she wasn’t below dragging in people from her opponent lives and using them as bait to help her win. Hell she even used Gabriel to get inside Drake Green’s mind just to toy with him, just to help Gabriel as well. Delia was evil but she hid it wisely. She was like the raise muffin dressed up like the chocolate chip muffin, she might look all sweet and innocent and she might claim to be sweet and innocent but she a stone cold bitch with no remorse when it comes to getting things her way. Odette had turned to her left to look at Melody who was focused on the flames flickering away in the fire place, she knew that her young friend was gazing off just thinking of what Delia would do to try and get inside her head.

Odette: Trust me Gabriel and Despy won’t let her use them in her sick mind games.

Just after Odette spoke Melody tore her eyes from the fire, but the red and orange glow was still flickering within them, Melody was angry, a rare sight to be seen from this bubbly blonde. The thought alone of Delia using her friends to get to her was enough to set a timer on the bomb that was inside her. She knew that it was going to happen she just couldn’t put her finger on what friend Delia would call on, or what friend Delia would use to mentally get inside Melody’s head to throw her off her game. It was too predictable but nevertheless Melody wasn’t the type of girl; who could handle this type of betrayal.

Melody: Gabriel played a part in her mind games against you.

Odette nodded in agreement after all her friend was wrong. Melody gripped her hands together her manicured nails dug into the palms as she grew furious at the thought of Gabriel even entertaining her to begin with.

Odette: that’s because we had to pretend to be on different sides Melody, he didn’t tell her any of my secrets.

Melody knew that Odette was right, Gabriel and her had used their power couple status to turn last year’s Blast from the past on its head, but she didn’t like it. She didn’t agree with it then nor did she care for it now. Delia was smart, probably one of the smartest In Sin City Wrestling, it was only a matter of time that she picked Melody apart with her mind games.

Melody: She is going to use Despy, or try and use him against me and that would break me.

The anger in Melody’s voice had turned to anxiety, hell Delia hadn’t even struck her first match but Melody was already letting her inside her mind with the what ifs. Of course Delia would use Despy; I mean he is both of their friends. It was just a matter of time before Melody’s fear would come to life. Not because Despy would want to hurt her but because Despy wouldn’t believe that Delia would use him to get to Melody, he was too convinced that Delia was a good person under that entire gimmick she was just an average person like everyone else. He couldn’t see her for the spiteful witch that she was.

Odette: Despy would never intentionally hurt you, you know what right?

Melody just nodded and agreed, she knew Despy would never hurt her on purpose but once Delia had her sights on using you, you just became a pawn in her game. Looking away from Odette, Melody tuned back to the fire listening to the wood inside it snap crackle and pop from the heat that was easily engulfing it. Was that her fate at Climax Control would she become the wood and Delia be the fire? Shaking that thought out of her mind Melody screwed up her face, her teeth slight gritted as she huffed.

Melody: I know, but I’m worried, what if she is the reason we lose each other?

She was talking about Despy; I mean Delia was very capable of taking him away from her, she was alluring, and what could Melody have to offer her male best friend to keep him? Plus Delia was smart scary smart and she would use this against the simpleton. Odette looked at Melody and she knew that deep down inside Melody was ripping herself apart; she was shredding herself down to nothing. She was letting herself get beaten before even steeping inside the ring. Odette hated this, she hated seeing Melody so focused on the fact that she was “going to lose” in her eyes she wasn’t even attempting to play with the idea that she might win. Odette had to break Melody away from this, she had to get her mind off the what if’s.

Odette: You’re being silly Melody, now let’s move on to the part of her using everyone that you care about and the fact you named James.

Did she name him? She couldn’t remember turning away from the fire to look at Odette, Melody’s face had shifted from anger, confusion and self-doubt to a nervous smile. She did name him, oh lord she named him in the people she cares about pile. Odette couldn’t help but smile at her little friend, looking at her like she wasn’t going to live this one down as Melody timidly pushed a few strands of her blonde hair behind her right ear.

Melody: Ummm he is my husband I’m meant to care about him, right?

Sucking in her bottom lip Melody was faking innocence while Odette was seeing right threw her charade. Melody had just dobbed herself in and she knew it, turning away from the Aussie she tried to focus on something different hoping that Odette would change the subject, but if she knew her friend she wasn’t going to let this one go.

Odette: Oh so you just care about him because you share a last name for a few weeks?

She was being true to herself and not letting this go, Odette liked to meddle with Melody at times, she liked knowing that she had a best friend that she could torment at times when things like this came out. Melody turned back to Odette and smiled shyly. She couldn’t believe that Odette was so cool about her being married, like when she first found out Melody didn’t get one abusive phone call from her at all, she was just met with a friendly “welcome to the wives club” which was refreshing from the “what the hell are you thinking messages” she was receiving flat out.

Melody: Yeah… no… maybe… I don’t know O.

Sighing out loud once again Melody didn’t know to start she knew she liked James as a person; I mean there wasn’t very many people that she didn’t like. James Huntington-Hawkes could she seriously like him? Like, like him like him? The very thought of James was enough for Melody’s mind to melt away from the doubt of beating Delia into a fury of flashbacks of what her and James had done together since becoming husband and wife. Before she could even realise she had a smile on her face a bright smile, a silly smile that Odette was now glaring at with a hint of happiness in her eyes. Bringing her hands up to her face Melody tried to hide her face behind them as she tried to hide the girlish smile on her face but Odette had already noticed it and she was going to play on it.

Odette: Has my little girl got a crush?

Melody let out a laugh that only a young girl could muster up out of her lips as she tried to hide her real answer, she did like him. For some reason she liked the rich brat who sometimes treated her like nothing, but for some reason that was part of his allure. He was a bad boy, not the trademark bad boy but the bad boy with tattoos, a bad attitude and no respect for anything but himself and his money. Surely he could grow to love someone some day? It just wouldn’t be her, Melody’s mind ran off at a million miles an hour again but as all of her positive thoughts turned to negative ones she couldn’t help but frown.

Melody: He hates me.

Odette frowned at Melody and shook her head from side to side as she dragged her blanket that was on her body across to Melody to help keep her warm. Melody just rested her head on Odette’s shoulder and huffed, letting go of the blanket Odette reached up and ran her hand through Melody’s hair comforting her.

Odette: Are you sure about that?

Melody started to nod but then a glimmer of hope flashed before her eyes, well in her mind. He had said to her yesterday that he didn’t hate her, so maybe he didn’t hate her but even tho it wasn’t hate it was definitely dislike. They were two different too even remotely fit well together like two puzzles pieces that were completely incompatible, even if they tried they would just be smashing together with no positive outcome.

Melody: I dunno but he doesn’t like me like I like him… it’s annoying… Sometimes I can’t stop thinking about him. Like today without him sucked.

Odette listened to Melody and she couldn’t help herself she was smiling brightly, she knew that Melody was smitten by James Huntington-Hawkes she knew that her little girl had developed a crush. A dangerous crush that would probably lead to her getting her heart broke, but who knew right? it wasn’t like James was up front with his feelings. He was just a typical twenty year old boy that’s first reaction was to lash out and suffer the consequences later.

Odette: Oh geez thanks Mel and here I was thinking you enjoyed shopping today.

Patting Melody on her leg Odette was trying to lighten the mood; Melody quickly pulled herself away from Odette so she could look into her green eyes. She didn’t mean that she had a bad day with Odette and her friends she was just trying to let her into her mind so she knew what she was feeling about James.

Melody: I did, I did… I just couldn’t stop thinking what he was up to without me.

Ah yes, the old I wonder what he is up to without me? Melody was insecure she was thinking that James probably had all the fun in the world without her near him as his ball and chain. He was probably out on the town as she spoke to Odette, he could have been anywhere and she didn’t have the slightest clue where to begin. Was he even thinking about her? She doubted it, she highly doubted it after all this was the man that had set his alarm for 12.01am so he could wake up and get away from her as soon as he could. Small tears welled up in Melody eyes as she thought about I’m leaving her without even saying goodbye, or have fun, or be safe he just walked out… no concern no worries, just straight up left. Quickly blinking them out of her eyes Melody wiped her face and sighed

Odette: Well why don’t you ask him?

Odette was straight to the point, she always had been. Nothing was stopping Melody from texting or calling James maybe he was waiting for her to cave first so he could be all like “why are you calling me?” just so they could have another argument I mean it wasn’t the best way to show you care but sometimes fighting was great way of showing that you needed each other. Then it dawned on her about what she had promised him the day before.

Melody: Because I swore on my Yellow Beetles life that I wouldn’t disturb him today and I’m trying really hard not to.

Silly beetle and it’s life. Melody slumped back into the chair and looked towards the fire while Odette did the same but she was focusing on Melody. Reaching up she rested her hands over her belly feeling her baby kick she smiled maybe they were having a girl and she was trying to join in on the girl talk. Melody looked at Odette her eyes lighting up as Odette reached over and grabbed on to her hands placing them on her round belly she pressed Melody hands down on her bump and waited for a few seconds before a slight flutter kick was felt again. Melody smiled with delight as she looked up at Odette who just nodded as if to say her bay was agreeing with what she was about to say.

Odette: You have to tell him how you feel Melody.

Just after she had finished talking another kick came her way and Melody just smiled, the baby was just like her mother. Melody reluctantly pulled her hands away not because she was grossed out by it all but because she knew how Odette didn’t like random people smothering her in public to touch her baby bump. She was giving her space, to be honest Odette didn’t mind when it came to Melody or Gabriel rubbing her belly but anyone else was off limits. Looking back up at Odette, Melody’s happy face turned a little sour.

Melody: And risk getting laughed at? I don’t think so.

Shaking her head from side to side Melody didn’t want him to take this a joke and she knew him well enough that he would just shrug it all off like one. He wouldn’t care if Melody had feelings for him all he cared about was the sixty day deadline that was ticking away slowly for him, but time seemed to be slipping away for her.

Odette: He wouldn’t dare laugh at you.

Odette spoke softly but without them both knowing it they weren’t alone in the room as Gabriel had just walked in behind them. His eyes fixed on his wife as he came in to check on her. Looking down at Melody he smirked as she was about to ask how she knew he wouldn’t laugh at her Gabriel cut her off before the words could even leave her lips.

Gabriel: Because if he did the little punk would end up on his head inside a dumpster again.

Gabriel couldn’t help but laugh proudly at himself, the thought of teaching this punk kid a lesson again seemed too easy for him but he would enjoy it nonetheless. Melody looked up at Gabriel her eyes wide and her jaw dropped as she held back her own shocked laugh.

Melody: You wouldn’t?

Shaking her head from side to side her blonde curls bounced freely as she questioned Gabriel’s intentions with her husband James. Gabriel just nodded the stone cold look in his eyes told her that he wasn’t joking. He would rip him apart if he ever hurt Melody why? Because an upset Melody would mean an upset Odette and Gabriel would walk across the earth nine times over with no shoes on to prevent his wife from ever feeling upset. Walking around the chair he now stood in front of them, kneeling down he positioned himself in front of Odette, who had reached out to run her hands through his hair.

Gabriel: I have and I wouldn’t even think about it, if I had to do it again.

Taking a seat on the floor Gabriel stretched out focusing on his back and neck while Melody just looked from him to Odette, confused. She was pretty sure they weren’t meant to be this okay with her liking James. This was taboo.

Melody: Wait a minute, why aren’t you both trying to talk me out of liking him?

She questioned them both and without even a single word exchanged Odette and Gabriel looked at each other almost having a discussion inside their minds before Odette finally sighed and let Melody have it. She was going to tell Melody the truth. Melody braced herself for the worst she was waiting for the onslaught of words from Odette where she was going to tell her she was stupid for liking James and all he was, was a good for nothing kid with no future. Melody bit down on her tongue, finding the need to defend him without Odette or Gabriel saying a single word.

Odette: We can’t control your feelings Mel, well Gabriel could… but he won’t because you can’t help who you fall in love with. Look at Gabriel and I, no one saw that one coming?

She was right; who would have thought an ex-conman slash magician wrestler would end up with an ex-motocross rider bombshell. There worlds had no need to cross they weren’t even booked on the same nights most weeks, it was just pure coincidence that they were booked in a photo-shoot together and that’s when their paths crossed and well the rest is history. Gabriel and Odette shared a cute look that only couples that are truly in love shared while Melody just looked on like the third wheel.

Gabriel: Well I did, but I see everything.

Gabriel laughed, he was most likely right but neither of the girls was going to agree with him. Gabriel winked at Odette who just shook her head, he thought he knew they were going to end up together all along but Odette wasn’t so convinced. Odette turned back to Melody who was looking back and forth between the two shocked. The vice grip like bite she had with her jaw released and she was free to talk.

Melody: So you both don’t care that I’m with James?

She sounded surprised, if anything she thought that they would be the ones lining her up and getting her the best lawyer money could buy to get rid of this parasite. They had been the complete opposite, they had been supportive from day one, not saying a word but not letting her do this alone.

Gabriel: I would have preferred someone else for you, but I can’t do anything about that… or can I?

A look of a man with an evil idea crossed Gabriel’s face but Odette reached out and wacked him on, a playful one of course on his shoulder. Gabriel pretended to sway backwards giving his wife the impression that she had taught him a lesson. Melody loved seeing how Gabriel and Odette interacted with each other; everyone was so used to seeing them on camera seeing them serious no one really got to see their playful side. Well apart from the Sin’s family. Odette turned back to Melody and smiled.

Odette: We won’t do anything Mel and you know that Gabriel and I will be with you every step of the way with this, no matter how it goes. If you tell him you like him, who knows he might like you back? This might be your happy ever after?

Gabriel held back a snort but Odette caught it and flashed him a death stare, he didn’t agree that this was Melody’s happy ever after he knew what guys like James were like and he didn’t like the fact that Melody was married to him but he couldn’t stop it and right now he couldn’t fix it for here either as it was in the hands of the law. Odette turned back and smiled she was hoping that Melody hadn’t caught the negativity from Gabriel thankfully she hadn’t. Melody was too busy thinking about how she was going to tell him this; hey she was still trying to work out if she actually liked him.

Melody: But we all know I’ll tell him I think I like him and he will laugh at me and break my heart.

Melody grew worried she couldn’t handle another setback like this imagine if she told and he laughed at her and then she still had to live with him for like fifty-two days? Imagine trying to face him every day? Melody had made up her mind she wasn’t going to tell him, she didn’t have to tell him.

Odette: If that’s how it goes down, I will have my shoulder at the ready for your head, tissues ready for your eyes and my ears ready to listen to your every word. You’re my world Melody, You, Gabriel and our baby I would do anything for you three... I would kill for you three.

She was being deadly serious and how did Gabriel and Melody know she was being deadly serious? Her Australian accent was at its ultimate thickness. Gabriel reached up and grabbed on to his wife’s hand and held it tightly, nodding in agreement as he would do the same for her and their baby. Melody just smiled at them both and decided to let all of this worrying leave her mind.

Gabriel: Regardless of what you decide Melody or who you pick to spend the rest of your life with romantically we will support you and I promise you if they ever hurt you I will rip their heart of out there chest and they will beg for your mercy.

Gabriel looked at Melody with a sinister smile almost as if he was already enjoying it or envisioning doing it James, he hated that kid. He was a stuck up brat but for all the wrong reasons. Odette just looked at Gabriel and with a cool confident smile she winked at him.

Odette: Let’s not forget what Despy would do to them.

Gabriel’s jaw dropped almost in shock at what his wife was suggesting. Gabriel and Odette knew exactly what Joshua would do if Melody was ever hurt by a guy he wouldn’t be able to control himself. She was his beastie. Melody just looked them both feeling nice and warm from the love and protection she was feeling in this room before smiling brightly.

Gabriel: It would be unspeakable.

The three let out a laugh, Gabriel’s was more dark out of the three, Odette’s was just out of pure enjoyment of seeing what Despy would do to someone that ever hurt Melody and Melody just laughed nervously as she felt bad for the silly person who would ever be dumb enough to break her heart.

Melody: Thanks, but I don’t really want my future husband to fear for his life if he ever hurts me.

She was being honest but Odette couldn’t let it go, she was over protective of her innocent friend Melody always had always would be. That poor guy, while Odette went to talk Gabriel was rubbing his hands together almost waiting for Melody to say what James had done this week to upset her feelings looking for a good enough reason to rip his head off just for fun.

Odette: Your future husband will love you that much that the thought of hurting you would be taboo for him it wouldn’t even be an option.

She was right, but how often was Odette Nicole Stevens wrong? Melody smiled brightly at her best friend before gently nudging into her stealing a cuddle.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED"> Well that was a little bit interesting, I never thought Gabriel and Odette would be so supportive of me and who I end up dating. It’s funny the ones that you think will try and change your mind end up being the most understanding. I had all this doubt in my mind that they would accept it, but hey look what just happened.

A miracle happened.

That brings me to my next topic up for discussion, doubt. Self-doubt, the feeling that you’re not good enough or that you’ll never be good enough for something or someone. For some reason doubt is all that’s flooding my mind lately, well that and James but that’s a whole other story.

Doubt is crippling, it engulfs you and it’s persistent in not stopping until it eats you alive from the inside out. Doubt makes you do things that you would never think of yourself doing. Like quitting, like giving up, like walking away, like living in fear. Do I want to quit? No. Do I want to give up? No. Do I want to walk away? Never. Do I want to live in fear? Negative. So why should I let it try and control me?

This match this Sunday against Delia shouldn’t have me thinking I’m not good enough. It should have me thinking scrap that it should have me knowing that I’m good enough to face her. She isn’t better than me, sure she might have the title sure she might be undefeated in singles competition but I am just as good as she is. She just has the shiny belt to show off; she just has the championship that helps her install fear into the Bombshell roster.

Well I say no more.

I shouldn’t let her get inside my head, I shouldn’t let her try and make me doubt myself. I am good enough and I will show her that this Sunday at Climax Control. I will prove to her, I will prove to everyone in the back, I will prove to Mark, Christian and Erik, I will prove to my fans and the Sin City Wrestling universe that I am the next face of this company. I am the next main event bombshell I want to show them that I have NO DOUBT in the back of my mind that I am the future of this business and that I have no intentions on letting someone like Delia come between myself and that. I won’t allow her to dictate my stance in the company. Not now, not ever.

If she thinks that she is just going to walk out of this one with an easy match under her belt she better forget it. My victory might not happen this week, but it will happen because mark my words I’m coming for the number one stop and I’m not going to let a monster like self-doubt stop me. I’m not going to be crippled or be put away by a myth that I have created in my own mind. I am good enough for Sin City Wrestling, I am good enough to win this Sunday I am good enough to beat Delia and I am good enough to eventually walk away with the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.

Why?

Because I have NO REASON to doubt myself!

Why?

Because I have the best support group in the world!

Why?

Umm I dunno why, because my trainer tells me that I can do this?

SIKE!

I know exactly why because I know that I have the heart for this business and you know what they say a little heart only gets you so far but a whole heart a dedicated heart gets you everywhere. So screw doubt, screw it right into the ground and let it never see the light of day again because I’m over the feeling of being controlled. No one controls me, I do what I want and when I want and I want to beat Delia so I will beat Delia... I will beat this negative feeling and I will push on and become who I want to be.

The most colourful Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion that Sin City Wrestling has ever seen.

Literally, like I LOVE rainbows.

The first ever Mother of Unicorns will becom
e
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 05:55:16 PM by Melody Grace »
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Time to sparkle, sparkle.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:56:27 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED"> So I say no more to doubt, I say no more to letting these “bad” bombshells trying to get inside my mind. You know what if they want in it so badly I welcome you because the things I think, the things I feel are all rainbows and unicorns and trust me these cats couldn’t handle all the cuteness that my thoughts put out.

Because they’re all dirty, diseased and nasty!

Sorry I couldn’t resist with the sneaky Ho jab.

This Sunday Delia doesn’t think I have what it takes… but I say try me. Steve thinks that I’m just a joke, so I say who the heck is Steve? Amanda, Veronica and Mercedes will all say that I’m stupid for even attempting to go after the Mean Girls… but I say I’m not going anywhere so even if I have to fight for the next five years I will get the last laugh on their stupid pathetic stable. James no doubt thinks that I don’t have what it takes even come close to winning this thing, or facing Delia ever because I’m too emotionally vulnerable… well I say… be quiet number three because number one is coming home one day with that belt and guess what? When I do I’m going to be wearing it everywhere. This one goes out to Delia’s fan(s) that all say that I’m dreaming when I say I can beat her, my counter offer is my Melephants they stay strong for me… raising their trunks blowing their trumpets. You see we’re not to be messed with, together we’re a heard… and when a heard comes together and something positions itself in their way… we stampede… and the heard that stampedes together… stays together and gets stronger collectively…

If they don’t doubt me, then I don’t doubt them and that means that I don’t doubt me…

Are you keeping up with this? Good!!

So this weekend at Climax Control, don’t count me out… count me in…

Shots have been fired… let’s see who is left standing at the end of Climax Control.

This week will not be a setback regardless of the outcome, win or lose I will take this as my next step towards facing Delia… because the Mixed Tag Team Tournament is just a little bit of fun… and I like fun, fun is my middle name… facing Delia one on one is my goal and this week I have no better way to show the bosses that I’m ready for this and I’m ready for her.

No one can stop me. Not Mercedes, not Veronica, not Amanda, not Delia… and especially not doubt.

Goodbye doubt, I’d love to say it was nice knowing you but it truly wasn’t… I haven’t felt this alive since before I knew what self-doubt was. I have let it go and set it free so I can come into this match on Sunday with a clear mind, that is one hundred per-cent focused on making sure I stake my claim to become the next Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion.

It will happen I know it will it’s just a matter of time, time that comes to a holt this Sunday on Climax Control when I make time my friend and use it to show everyone how strong I can be. Don’t be mistaken tho at Climax Control you won’t be seeing a new Melody Grace Huntington-Hawkes number one… this isn’t one of those “brand new me” type changes… it’s just a You’re getting the old Melody Grace back, the one with no fear, no doubt and no worries… the real me… and let me tell you it’s good to be back.

Inside Synn, Despy and Angel’s hotel room;

Melody: Despy?

Melody Grace Huntington-Hawkes could be found skipping up to her friends Joshua and Angel. Despy and Angel was staring down at a computer screen clicking madly away with his fingers on the keyboard while Angel was sitting up on the desk beside the laptop over seeing everything that was happening. Sensing that Melody was fast approaching, Despy flicked from his power point to an open blank document not wanting her to see his surprise.

Despy: Yes’ums?

Despy grabbed onto Angel and tucked him into his lap before spinning around on his large black office chair. Synn was nowhere to be seen but Melody was still cautious as he was always listening. Her skipping came to a halt as she approached Despy, before jumping up to sit down on the computer desk.

Melody: Can I ask you something?

A look of pure horror crossed Despy’s face as he stared out across the room not looking at Melody at all he let out a small Eeep as he knew this was coming. Turning back around in his chair once more the loveable Despy looked at Melody with an innocent smile plastered on his face. Gripping onto Angel a little bit tighter Despy thought that he had been busted for something that he had done earlier. Melody on the other hand was just sitting there swinging her legs unaware of what internal turmoil was running through her best friend’s mind.

Despy: It wasn’t me, I didn’t eat all of your fruit tingles… it was Dad, yeah Dad… Dad ate your candy and you can’t say anything to him because he scares you.

Joshua was right Synn did scare Melody and ever since that night that she broke well not technically broke in to their house so she could win Despy back, Melody had been even more afraid of Synn. Looking around the room making sure he wasn’t around Melody sighed loudly, letting the fear of Synn leave her body. Looking back down at Despy Melody let out a nervous giggle as her best friend was just nodding his head up and down backing up his statement.

Melody: He can have my candy, its fine.

Despy let out a sigh of relief, Melody wasn’t going to pursue her missing candy which was an added plus for him as he and Angel where the ones to eat it. Melody watched as Despy adjusted his position in the chair to one that was more relaxed. She knew he was up to something; she just couldn’t put her finger on it.

Despy: Now what can I help you with?

Joshua looked up at Melody with a big smile on his face as Melody just looked at him her smile slightly changing to a look of worry. She was worried about how he was going to take what she was going to ask of him.

Melody: I need you to call Mister Self Help, I need his advice.

Holding back a laugh Despy smirked, Melody was playing along with the image of Mister Self Help and he was glad that she did. Despy gave his best friend a stern look before rubbing his chin in amusement.

Despy: I can try he has been pretty busy lately trying to plan his PowerPoint to help Misty.

Melody looked down at the laptop beside her, she could see an empty document open on the screen but on the bottom of the tool bar she could see “PowerPoint” open and active. Looking up at Despy with a blank look on her face, she just nodded.

Melody: I know, I know… but I was hoping he could squeeze me in say next week?

Looking at him with hope glittering in her eyes she was waiting to hear his answer, this there was someone that could help her it would be Mister Self Help and his trusty bear companion.

Despy: Angel will have to check his schedule and we can get back to you, what’s it about anyways?

Melody let out a deep sigh she was going to have to tell him anyway, because just imagine if he found out from someone else? That would be grounds for best friend jail time. Despy looked up at Melody and just waited for her to respond, already knowing what she was going to say.

Melody: I… I… I… think I’m in lust with Jam…. YES JAM… like strawberry jam, raspberry, blueberry you get the point I just want to be around jam all the time and have it on bread, muffins, scones, biscuits... I need your… I mean I need his help.

Despy just nodded understand what Melody was saying, she loved Jam, although he wasn’t too sure if it was the fruit variety or the JAM-es variety. By the look on her face he figured it out that she was developing a crush on her husband James Huntington-Hawkes. Shaking his head from side to side Despy hid his “I told you this would happen” and politely smiled up to Mel.

Despy: Well leave it with Angel and we will see what Mister Self Help can do for you.

Flashing Melody a smile Despy watched as she jumped down from the desk to stand in front of him. Melody knew that she had interrupted him from his work and she wasn’t going to take up any more of Despy’s time. Bending down the bubbly blonde pressed her glossed lips on Despy’s right cheek giving him a friendly kiss, Joshua poked his tongue out in boyish disgust but he did reach out to give her a small hug.

Melody: Thank you Despy, thank you Angel, I’ll get out of your hair now so you can focus on your secret PowerPoint.

Pulling away from her best friends Melody looked down at them before she ran her right hand through Angel’s fur before blowing them both another kiss and skipping off out of the room.

Despy: Angel he won’t hurt her…. Because I said so… okay, okay fine… we’ll organise something.

Twirling around in his chair Despy let out a slight laugh confirming his belief in himself before he headed back to work on his laptop.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">With each passing second I find myself that one second closer to this Sunday… crazy huh? Who knew time worked like that am I right? This Sunday, Climax Control in Scotland, to think that this time last year I was unknown for my wrestling ability, just known for being a fan girl and how I have the chance to wrestle overseas for Sin City Wrestling. Good things come to those who wait and trust me; I’ve been waiting.

A loooooooooooooooooooooong time

This is the part where you all anticipate that I’m going to rip into Delia, well just hold your horses she will get hers in due time. Right now I want to talk about something that Sin City Wrestling has been lacking in the Bombshell Roster lately… Individuality… you know the driving force behind all great champions. You know the fuel to the fire… the key to the ignition, the go-go juice whatever you want to call it.

It’s spoken about, it’s bragged about, but it’s rarely shown and rarely delivered.

For weeks I have sat back and watched everyone spruik about how great they are and how they’re going to change the world in Sin City Wrestling, how they’re going to be the shakeup that the Bombshell Roster needs… they’re going to be the earth quake that we will all have to deal with as they shatter us and tear us apart. The sad thing is I don’t believe a word of it. I don’t believe a word that any of those girls say because they all say the same things, about how they’re the best and how they own the roster and how they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

Correction, you’re not… you’re really not.

All of your over absurd comments just lead me to believe that we have a cancer like weakness flowing through our ranks. An illness that plagues you all and drags you all down to the same level, have you noticed? Have you noticed how every single bad girl in the business says the same rubbish? It’s astonishing how many Queens rule the wrestling world, its mind blowing how many bad girls we have in the ranks, how many goddess walk the earth, how many princesses are her just shining up their crowns.

BORING!!! SNOOZE!!!!! WAKE ME UP WHEN SOMETHING NEW HAPPENS!!!

I find it funny how the bad girls who claim that they have all the confidence in the world are that insecure about being different that they just follow the leader and do and say the exact same things as each other. Then they scream that they’re the dominate force in wrestling? There is nothing dominate about being in a flock of seagulls all squawking over the same fish.

For all your shouting about confidence, you all seem to be screaming insecurity.

That’s why I don’t mind being different, that’s why I don’t care when people say I’m crazy, I’m not crazy I’m just happy, truly and positively happy. You see people lash out when they see someone different to them, that’s why in their eyes I’m an easy target but trust me… anything you could say about me, I could flip it and make it about you. After all they do say that girls often go to war with themselves when they go to war with others. Every lame insult is a shot against yourself, remember that.

Let it sink in, if you have too!

So I have no doubt in my mind that Delia will come out this week and say I’m different, I’m special, I’m a nut case I embrace it. I have no doubt that she will say to me James doesn’t love you, no one loves you… I’ll ignore it. Delia will go to try and rip me to shreds in her burn book but trust me honey, I’m prepped and ready with the extinguisher. Nothing is going to bring me down; nothing is going to hold me back from showing you and the rest of Sin City Wrestling that I mean business.

Nothing, nothing at all!

My focus is strong, my mind is strong and over all I am strong. I’m ready for Sunday, I’m ready for you, I’m ready to meet my tag team partner Mr TNA, I’m ready to wipe that smug smile off Steve’s face… I’m ready to strike while the pan is hot… I’m just plain and simply ready for anything that you want to throw in my direction.

Not even a potential sneak attack from the Mean Girls could hold me down, because I won’t let it keep me down. I won’t give up, I won’t quit and I won’t back down. Not to you and not to anyone else.

Sunday is only a few days away and I can’t wait to show you all what I am capable of, Inception was just the beginning… no pun intended. Veronica and Amanda opened my eyes when they cheated Despy and I out of that victory and I’ll be damned if I ever let that type of result hold me down ever again. I might have been emotional about the loss for Despy and I but trust me, there will be no more tears, I’m stronger than that.

This Sunday I’m going to show everyone that regardless of what everyone says about me being too nice and too sweet to make it in this business. That it doesn’t matter how nice I am I still know how to wrestle like the best of them. I will show everyone at Climax Control that I am what I say I am, my sweetness isn’t just a gimmick, this is me… when you see me you get me I don’t hide behind anything. I am the Unicorn loving, rainbow loving, sparkle loving, professional wrestler… I don’t need to walk the same line any everyone else in the roster to get my star to shine… I’m going to do it my way.

This Sunday at Climax Control you’ll see it… If not I’ll make you see it.

The phone diaries of Mrs Melody Grace Huntington-Hawkes number 1

Misty: Are you awake?

Melody: I’m always awake, are you awake? Wait never mind ignore that, are you okay?

Misty: I’m fine, I just wanted to talk to someone… is now an okay time?

Melody: You can call me whenever you know that Misty, I will always answer. Let me just get out of bed so I don’t wake up James.

Misty: James?

Melody: My husband.

Misty: You’re married?

Melody: By law yes.

Misty: He must be something special?

Melody: Yes and no… but what’s wrong Misty are you sure you’re okay? Did you remember something?

Misty: I’m sorry to call so late I’m just really over not knowing who I am and people have been telling me that you know what happened to me. Can you please help me?

Melody: I will tell you what I know.

Misty: That would be great.

Melody: From the start?

Misty: That would be good.

Melody: Well you and I had just competed in a match at Inception against Amanda Cortez and Veronica Taylor… the Mean Girls.

Misty: I can’t believe I’m a wrestler.

Melody: One of the best.

Misty: Did I have a fall in the match is that what happened to me?

Melody: No, no… we had just won and we had celebrated in the ring before we walked up the ramp and entered the backstage arena when we found O’Malley laid out… he was holding his head.

Misty: What happened to him?

Melody: He was attacked from behind, he doesn’t know who did it.

Misty: I don’t understand.

Melody: Well you went to check up on O’Malley and while you were making your way towards him you were distracted by my scream.

Misty: Why were you screaming?

Melody: Because this strong person in a black mask had a hold of me and wouldn’t let me go, you started to head my way to help me because you wanted to know what was happening and that’s when it happened.

Misty: What happened?

Melody: Are you sure you want to know?

Misty: Yes, I’m sick of everyone treating me like a child.

Melody: You were attacked with a steel chair. They hit you repeatedly over your head. It was horrific! I was so scared and worried about you.

Misty: Surely I wasn’t, I should remember that?

Melody: You were Misty, I tried to get away I tried to stop them but he wouldn’t let me go.

Misty: He?

Melody: Well whatever it was it was strong super strong.

Misty: Why was I attacked?

Melody: I don’t know Misty…

Misty: Did they catch my attackers?

Melody: They got away before anyone could catch them, Christian Underwood told me he would do everything he could to find these people and bring them to justice.

Misty: Christian who?

Melody: Christian Underwood he is one of your bosses in Sin City Wrestling.

Misty: Are you sure I’m a wrestler?

Melody: I swear, you’re a wrestler.

Misty: Strange.

Melody: It’s all very odd but I vow to get to the bottom of this, no one attacks my friends and gets away with.

Misty: We’re friends?

Melody: Yeah of course.

Misty: Hmm I’m sorry I don’t remember it.

Melody: We will get your memories back and then we will regroup Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United and we will defeat these parasites that did this to you.

Misty: Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United?

Melody: Yeah you, Roxi and I we’re in a group and that’s our name.

Misty: That’s our name?

Melody: Yep!

Misty: What a great name.

Melody: I know right?

Misty: I wish I could remember my old life.

Melody: You will in time, you just have to think positively.

Misty: Why was O’Malley waiting for us backstage?

Melody: He is your boyfriend Misty, you really like him.

Misty: That can’t be I don’t trust him.

Melody: Well you did and he was smitten and still is smitten by you.

Misty: I don’t even know him.

Melody: It took you awhile to warm up to him but you did eventually and you two were like joined at the hip. It was really cute.

Misty: So he isn’t lying to me?

Melody: He has no reason to lie to you Misty.

Misty: I’m so confused, I need to get out of this damn house.

Melody: You could fly over to Scotland.

Misty: I don’t know about that Mel.

Melody: I was kidding, you have to rest up and get better.

Misty: I’m over sitting still though I want to be normal again. Where is the show this week?

Melody: In Glasgow Scotland.

Misty: That’s a long way away.

Melody: Don’t even think about it.

Misty: Maybe if I go back to the scene of the crime my memories will come back to me?

Melody: It happened in Birmingham tho.

Misty: Well maybe you could take me back there?

Melody: If that’s what you want, I will do whatever you needed me to do… but you should tell Dixie what you’re thinking.

Misty: She would never allow me to go.

Melody: I don’t think it’s a good idea either.

Misty: I need to figure this out.

Melody: Okay well at least talk to O’Malley about it and if you’re thinking about coming over make sure he comes with you.

Misty: I don’t need a baby sitter.

Melody: I know Misty but he is from this side of the world he will be able to help you out.

Misty: Okay thanks Melody.

Melody: Please make sure you’re safe Misty… I hate being so far away from you while you’re dealing with this.

Misty: I promise that I’ll stay safe.

Melody: Who knows maybe getting you back into a wrestling ring will bring back all of your memories?

Misty: I’m not so sure about that, but right now I’m willing to try anything.

With that said and done Misty hung up the phone, leaving Melody concerned about what her friend was planning on doing next.

<p style="color:#B2A1ED"> Well here is the part of the promo I bet you have all been waiting for, the grand speech on Delia. I can tell you’re all thinking, what’s that sweet poor innocent Melody Grace is going to say against the bigger stronger faster Delia Darling? How on earth could Melody even think that she stands a chance against Delia? Does she even know who Delia is? She should give up now to save herself from being beaten within an inch of her life.

Well news flash... I don’t care about the voices of negative people.

Sure Delia might be more experienced than me, sure she might be the Bombshell Champion, sure she might be a ruthless fun-leeching bitch but that doesn’t make her scary to me.

I will beat her; it’s only a matter of time.

You see I know her game plan, she will pick one of my friends and she will drag their name through the mud to try and get inside my head, how do I know this, because she does it week in and week out with all of her opponents. It’s not surprising! It’s no shock horror when she pulls out her little burn book and she starts writing down horrible key words to describe her competition... I wonder what she is going to use against me? That I’m dumb? That I’m a bimbo? That I’m a waste? Go ahead Delia because those words are only a reflection on yourself. I might be dumb in your eyes but on Sunday you’ll see this dumb bitch, take you on... I won’t back down... I can’t back down and I will prove to you that inside that six sided ring on Sunday that I will outsmart you. You see you think you know everyone on the roster you think you know everything about everything and that’s when you stick your nose so high up in the air that you neglect to see everyone evolving around you. You might think you have my number when it comes to wrestling but I can assure you I have you in my sights, I know what you capable of and I have had the time to sit back and watch your debut until now, I have every ounce of in ring information on you, that will make me be able to reverse your holds, counter you moves and kick the fuck out of your pin falls.

You don’t control me, I control me... and once this Unicorn lover gets fired up... blissful out of control like behaviour happens and it just clicks and it just works and that’s how this little cookie is going to crack the main biscuit.

Now I don’t know how many times I need to say this, but I’ll say it one more time just so it sinks in your drag of a face... I don’t fear Delia Darling...

I know too much about her weaknesses to even care about her strengths.

You see you think you’re this bad girl who can get inside people’s minds, using people to get your way... hell sometimes even letting them use you just so you can get one over the competition. That’s not original that's desperate... it’s not something different, it’s over done...

See you might think that using Gabriel against Odette was genius, but the rest of us were sitting on the sidelines going Oooooh boy how predictable. I bring this up because I know you will go to Odette first to try and get under my skin, so here’s the break down. I know what you’re going to say you’re going to say I’m going to suffer at the same fate as Odette that you’re going to beat me and knock me out of the tournament like you did to her and Steve last year... but I assure you, I’ve learnt from that. I assure you that whatever you did to Odette Stevens while she was wrestling, as NO IMPACT on me. Did it make me mad that you used Gabriel? Hell yes, Odette is my best friend but I wasn’t mad at you... I was mad at him for allowing you to use him like bait. The worm on the hook, did you snag Odette? Well clearly you did, but what would that have to do with me now? She lost to you, she moved on... she doesn’t care but no doubt you will come out with your terrible bright red lipstick on and you will scream at the top of your lungs that Odette was stupid, so I must be stupid?

Correction, YOU’RE NOT FACING ODETTE... YOU’RE FACING ME.  

My next bet is that you will try and wheel Gabriel into all of this, I mean you two can’t seem to stop helping each other but trust me my big brother Gabriel... has more important things to think about since you two both played with Drake’s feelings and tricked him into thinking you were pregnant... wow I mean I love Gabriel but that was low, so low. Let me just say something real quick on that... should a real champion be stooping down to that level Delia to gain attention? You know for someone who claims to own the spotlight you sure have to do some messed up bullshit to get it on you.

What were you starting to feel the cold? Were the lights not shining bright enough for you? Was Necra getting the better of you? Did she have a following behind her that you thought you might not be able to stop so you thought... oh I wonder how I can get all the attention back on me? Fake pregnancy... you make me sick. There are millions of people in this world who are dying to become parents and can’t and you think it’s funny to toy with them? You think it’s a great angle? You think it’s something that you can use to gain attention?

You wanna call me the waste... you’re the fucking waste. The waste of space, the waste of time, the waste of air... nothing about you is worth giving two cents about.

I’m sick of everyone walking around you, pussy footing like you're some type of bomb that could explode at any time... You might think you’re this ticking time bomb, you might think you hold the Bombshell Roster in your hands and that you control it... but trust me... you’re just the bang, you’re not the destruction that follows. You’re just a mouthpiece, which is able to talk her way around the wrestling ring.

That’s nothing to be proud of.

So if you’re going to use Odette and Gabriel you might as well use Despy, Angel and James... go on, try and use them to get inside my mind, try and use them to control me. I’m sorry Delia but after you’re little stunt you pulled on Drake... you lost control of the Bombshell Championship... you tarnished it and right now I don’t even think it can be recovered or be repaired. You have made a mockery out of what a champion should be, you have put a stain on this roster... yet you can’t see it?

For someone who claims to be all over everything, you sure are blind to your own weaknesses... but trust me I see them and I will expose them... week after week.

The Bombshell roster doesn’t need someone like you behind the wheel... it needs someone with real strength, with real determination, someone with real guts... someone that doesn’t hide behind mind games or hideously ugly ring attire. The Bombshell’s need a leader who is true, who is loyal and who will do anything and everything they can to fix the mess that you have left behind...

Your days are numbered Delia...

Can’t you just hear them ticking away from you?

Slipping away from you!

The reign is coming to an end... and you know what? It’s about damn time.

This Sunday we finally get to go toe to toe and I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. I can finally show you what I can do, but I know regardless of the outcome you will say on Monday the same damn thing the rest of you Mean Girls say... if Mr TNA and I are able to beat you and Steve you will call it a fluke, you will say we cheated... if we lose you will scream at the top of your lungs saying that you’re just better than me... same Delia time, same Delia station. Was the dishes, dry the dishes, turn the dishes over.

For someone that prides herself on being different and lavish, you sure seem to just milk the same cow the rest of the Mean Girls do.

Lame!

Just know Delia that I won’t make the same mistakes that your other opponents have made in the past. You see most of them didn’t even want the Bombshell Championship, they just wanted to get their hands on you to ruin you for all the bad things you have said and done... none of them had the fire in their belly to even think about the real prize. The real accomplishment isn’t pinning you or making you tap, the real prize is the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship. That’s what I want... I want to bring back the glory to the title... I know I can... I will rebuild this division... the division that you and your stupid Mean Girls have tried to rip apart and ruin since the first day you walked into SCW. Well I say no more.

I couldn’t give two horse dungs, about trying to teach you a lesson... because I know a girl like you refuses to learn... I couldn’t give a flying monkey about trying to prove to you that I’m better than you because regardless of my future victory you would still run your mouth and make me out to be weak, because you’re insecure... I couldn’t give a whole friggen dam about ruining your streak... I don’t care about those things when it comes to facing you Delia... you’re just another girl on the roster... who is standing in my way on what I want... and what I care about... and what I care about is the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.

Not you.

Not ever.

You’re a waste of my time, to waste any sort of pent up aggression on. You will not get inside my head, you will not cripple me with self doubt, and you will not control me.

Like I said, I control me... I know where I want to go and what I want to do.

I want to be at the top and I want to take the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship with me.

And when I get there it’s going to feel like landing on the moon, and dancing with the stars.

Sparkle, sparkle bitch...

So this Sunday expect a fight on your hands Delia because I’m not going down without one... I have come too far to just give up now and the best way I can show the bosses that I deserve a shot at the prized Bombshell Championship is by taking down the champion. MY team might not get the win on Sunday night, but trust me I plan on putting on the best performance of my life... that even if your team does walk away with the victory everyone in years to come will beg to differ... I will leave Scotland with my head held high because I know I have what it takes to bring it to you and trust me I’ve got some  new tricks that you won’t even see coming.

As for right now,  Mr TNA and I Melody Grace Huntington-Hawkes Number One will see you and Steve on Sunday.  

Get ready for the stampede Delia... because the Melephants are coming...

And we don’t back down and we don’t quit.

Ever!

Opening up inside the cute Scottish restaurant known as “the GRILL on the CORNER” Melody Grace and her Husband James Huntington-Hawkes can be found sitting beside each other in one of their private booths. The two look somewhat more comfortable about being around each other now and by that I mean James isn’t throwing a mood swing because Melody is sitting directly beside him, like almost in his pocket. James and Melody are both looking at their menus in front of them not saying a word. One of them had clearly taken the time in getting dressed up for tonight and that was Melody.  Melody was decked out in a pair of super tight dark blue jeans that were tucked into a set of high heeled black boots. Her top was a white V-neck that showered off just a hint of her cleavage; her arms were lined with bangles and bracelets, while her left hand was only dressed up by her wedding band. Her long blonde hair was out and wavy to it naturally cascaded down around her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect, but natural as she didn’t want to seem like she was over doing it. Even though it was freezing outside Melody refused to wear a coat but she had one draped over her blue Chanel handbag that was beside her. James on the other hand was wearing a pair of baggy jeans, white Nike shoes and a baggy black t-shirt. His trademark gold chain hung around his neck; while he had a hat on his head disregarding the simple house rule of hats must be off when in doors.

Melody: So what did you get up to without me this week?

Melody didn’t even look away from her menu to talk as she was too busy studying her burger options, but this question had haunted her for days. She wanted to know what her husband had been up to, not because she was nosey. Okay because she was nosey and had to know everything about him.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Well the boys and I went to a night club took us forever to find one in this bullshit place and we got really drunk and had a great night.

James took the time to look away from his menu to look at Melody as he spoke, feeling his eyes on her Melody turned to look at him and with a true smile she seemed happy for him.

Melody: Oh... I’m glad you had fun.

Her voice was completely innocent, she wasn’t trying to nag him into telling her details but James found himself responding without even thinking.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> It was more than fun Mel, we made the newspaper.

She could hear the confidence in his voice, he loved being a bad boy he loved doing bad boy things that lead to him getting plastered all over the internet as a rich punk. Mainly because they highlighted his richness and James just loved having people know that he was extremely rich, like he could buy his own island rich.

Melody: Do I want to know why?

Her hazel eyes were full of questions as James just winked down at her smugly. She knew that it wasn’t going to be a good answer he was just a cocky prick like that at times.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> It’s probably best you don’t ask that...

Rolling her eyes she couldn’t help but hear his chuckle, clearly something had gone down that he was remembering and enjoying. Sighing out loud Melody took time to reflect on why they were here and she also remembered she couldn’t come across as the nagging wife tonight or she would lose all the hard work she had put in during the week to get him to be nicer to her.

Melody: Oh okay, well I’m glad you had a wonderful time without me.

She said it with a warm smile so he knew that she was just playing with him, but the thing about James is that he doesn’t have a filter.  

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> It was pure freedom.

Turning back to his menu James looked at all of his options for tonight's dinner and he didn’t give what he had just said a second thought as Melody just sat their gutted. He still didn’t care about her, well enough to even admit that he might have missed her while they were apart. Shaking her head from side to side Melody returned back to her menu as well and tries to focus on the burger goodness trying to ignore the stabbing pain in her chest.

Forty-five minutes later.

James and Melody had finally started to eat and drink the night away in Glasgow, the two exchanging small talk whenever they felt the need to exchange. It was killing Melody inside she loved to talk but James he loved silence, so out of respect to him and his “headache” that always seemed to be around when she was around Melody tried her hardest to be quiet. Yet there was a burning confession that she had set out to tell him tonight and she wasn’t going home until she did. Turning to look at James Melody smiled as he was looking at her from the corner of his eye, watching as she played with her fries instead of eating them.

Melody: James, can we talk?

Putting the last bite of his burger down James grabbed his napkin and rubbed his hands before responding.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What now?

Melody continued to play with her food while looking up at James who was knocking back a mouthful of beer.

Melody: I need to tell you something.

Dropping the bottle away from his lips James smirked at her, before motioning for her to get on with it.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Go on... I’m just dying to know what it is.

He was lying and Melody could tell that straight away but she had to tell him now. She just had to tell him how she felt about him or it was going to eat her alive for weeks.

Melody: I... I... I...

James watched as Melody struggled with her words, adjusting his cap on his head he just looked at her waiting impatiently.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Are you having a fit or something?

Laughing at his own joke Melody just shook her head from side to side; she was trying her hardest to let him in on her secret. Taking a break she sighed and tried again.

Melody: Umm I just, well, I... umm... do you want to maybe... I really... like...

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> Spit it out Mel.

Cutting her off midsentence, James was growing tired of waiting. He hated it when people pussy footed around when it came to talking he just wanted them to lay it all out on the table for discussion. He could tell that whatever Melody was going to say to him would be big, well big in her eyes because normally the bubbly blonde had no issues in talking to him.  

Melody: I want to know if you would like to take this to the next level? Like it’s not fair on you to go without sex for sixty plus days because of this stupid court ruling... plus who knows how long it’s been for you before our wedding... I don’t know these things.

Melody was talking so fast that her words were blending into one, taking James off guard he just looked down at her confused. He had no idea where this was going but he swears he just heard the word sex come out of Melody’s mouth. Melody licks her lips nervously before just innocently smiling.

<FONT COLOR=81D8D0>J2H: </FONT> What are you trying to say?

Letting another gasp of air out Melody ran her right hand through her hair trying to think of how to word this. Taking a few moments her eyes widened as she just let it all out. Her voice was just above a whisper but James was in intense focus mode as he watched her lips as she spoke to him making sure he caught every single word.

Melody: I was just wondering if you would like to um, sleep... I... Umm... did you want to become my husband with benefits? I mean it would help you and your build up, who knows maybe you wouldn’t be so damn angry all the time? Oh and it would help me, yeah... it would help me get experience so when I’m with who I’m truly meant to be with... I know what I’m doing? You know it’s a win, win for both of us... and after like fifty something days it’s off... cut the cord. I promise.

Her words were now out in the open and she couldn’t take them back. Melody watched as James went to say something but no words came out. Flopping back into his chair he just looked at her speechless, did she just offer what he thinks she did? James took his time reflecting on what Melody had just asked of him but Melody on the other hand was freaking out. She had ruined everything. On the inside she was exploding and her mind was racing a million miles an hour, what a dumb thing to do. She had just ruined all of her hard work to get him to talk to her. Melody caught her breathe before they started to gasp out of her lips like she was hyperventilating she didn’t want him to see her freaking out. Looking around the building Mel found the exit, she needed the exit. Turning back to James who still didn’t have a single word to say Melody panicked. She had never seen a boy react this way. Reaching down she grabbed onto her jacket and her bag, the noise of her bag dragging across the chair didn’t even alert James. It wasn’t until Melody stood up that James turned to look at her. His eyebrows came together confused as to what she was doing. Melody just forced a smile towards him, as she leant forward and grabbed onto his drink. Taking a swig out of his beer bottle, Melody quickly returned it to the table before turning to look back at her husband. Reaching down with her right hand Melody calmly placed it on James’ shoulder.  

Melody: Well I can see you have a lot to think about, so I’m just going to go... and let you think on that mmmmmkay?

Patting it three times she yanked her arm back before turning on her pin point heels and rushing towards the door. She had to get out of there; she had to get away from his silence. She had to get away from the stupidest question she had ever asked in her life. Did she want to sleep with James? She sure did... but did he want to sleep with her? Well only time would tell but by the look on his face he didn’t and that’s what Melody was focusing on. She had been rejected, even though he didn’t say a word she felt like he had just dug that dagger in her heart further. Melody finally felt the cold Scottish breeze on her bare skin and she exhaled hoping that the cold would numb the world of pain that she had just created for herself. She didn’t even turn back to look at James through the window Melody just had to get away from it all. High tailing it up the street she pushed past the crowds, walking like a woman on a mission. Her walking strides started to grow wider and faster and before she knew it, she was running in her heels across the uneven streets of Glasgow. She was running away from everything.

Breathe just breathe Melody.

She could hear that voice singing in her head and this was the only way she knew how to force herself to get that reaction, by running.  

TBC
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:34:41 PM by Melody Grace »
>