Author Topic: After the Show  (Read 1786 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« on: September 24, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »
 The scene opens on the backstage area of the arena. The show had just finished and a few superstars still linger in the hallway with a few fans that wanted autographs, and pictures. We soon see Amanda walking toward her locker room, with the tag title hanging over her shoulder. She opens her locker room door, and the light doesn't turn on. She hits the switch once again, and there's still nothing. As she looks into the darkness a pair of red eyes appear. She stares at them, before she turns around and closes the door. She takes a deep breath, and opens the door once again. The room is still dark, but the eyes are gone. The lights come on and all that is there is a snake wrapped around the bench.

TBC Amanda.  
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
After the Show
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »
 As the light doesn't go on Amanda isn't worried, at least not at first, but then she sees the eyes and now she becomes goosebumps. Then she tries it again and the lights go on. For a very short moment she is eased, but it's only a short moment. Then she sees this snake and she jumps back. It's not that she's scared of snakes, but she has no clue how it got in here and it also could be poisonous. She shoes back and looks at the snake. With one hand she tries to reach the door knob.

~Amanda~
Shit ....what the fuck is this?

As she touches the door knob she feels a bit better, but then she doesn't leave the room. Prolly only someone made a joke and nothing much will happen and so she stays in her room, even though she still doesn't feel so good. She shakes her head and tries to ignore that she really is a bit worried, but what if the snake is poisonous?

~Amanda~
Fuck, that's really not funny ....

She looks around for something she could use to remove the snake, but there is nothing.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 12:39:57 PM »
 A figure appears in the doorway. Amanda turns around and there stands Necra. Her dark eyes seem to change to a red color before they change back to their normal color. She leans in the doorway and smiles as she looks over Amanda's shoulder.

Necra: Having problems champ?

TBC Amanda.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
After the Show
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
 As Amanda hears a voice she is a bit eased, but then she realizes that it's Necra. Her eyes widen and she shies back a bit, but then she stoops. She doesn't wanna show her fear and now also her sassy behavior comes back. She looks at the taller woman and tries not to get toi nervous as she sees her eyes.

~Amanda~
Everything ok, I juz got an unexpected visitor.

She points at the snake.

~Amanda|
But what do you want? Do you wanna congratulate me and worship me or juz help me to get rid of this animal?

She laughs a bit, even though she would have preferred it to run away.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 02:11:52 PM »
 Necra shakes her head, and laughs as she pushes past Amanda, toward the large snake that had wrapped itself around the bench. It rears up, and looks at Necra with it's dark eyes, but doesn't make a move toward her. She turns and faces Amanda with a smirk upon her dark lips.

Necra: I'm afraid I will never bow down to you, even if you are a champion. I'll get gold in time. It just means I get to take anyone down that stands in my way of getting said title. As for the snake, it's harmless... At least to me.

TBC Amanda

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
After the Show
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 02:22:38 PM »
 ~Amanda~
Maybe it is harmless, but I don't like it. It's not that it scares me and I really love animals, but I prefer smal and cute ones like guinea pigs.

She laughs out and hopes that it sounds convincing.

~Amanda~
But as you said, you want a title and I don't have the one but its not the one you want, so for now I shouldn't be in your way. So if you don't wanna now to me and kiss my toes, I give you an advice, take your lil toy here and leave my room.

She looks a bit angry now, but then she feels insecure again. Hopefully it was no mistake to provoke this woman, but now it's too late to undo it, so she can also continue.

~Amanda~
But be honest, you really think you'll get a title? Haha, I don't think so. Juz look whom of us is a champion now, and maybe I'll even take the title you want.  Haha

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »
 Necra looks back at her, as her eyes shift once again, but to a bright blue. Necra seems to float over the floor as she moves towards Amanda who watches with a bit of fear coming over her, along with mixed emotions that she had never really felt before.

Necra: If anyone should fall their knees it should be you, don't you think? You call yourself a Goddess but you are nothing, and that title is nothing more than a bauble that you carry. It can be taken away just as quickly as you get it. You have crossed me and nothing will stop my wrath from befalling you.

Necra's eyes go back to their normal color, and she shakes her head.

TBC Amanda.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:53:34 PM by GoddessoftheDead »

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
After the Show
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 03:03:49 PM »
 As Necra comes closer Amanda shies back until she touches the snake. Now she shrieks. She doesn't know what's worse, that beast or Necra.

~Amanda~
Shit, leave me alone ...

Now she feels some panic and her hands tremble. The dark haired beauty hates herself for being so weak.

~Amanda~
Shit ... Don't come closer or ...

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 03:28:18 PM »
 Necra just laughs, as she lets the snake wrap around her arm, and letting its head rest near hers.

Necra: It's too easy! You have yet to see what I can really do. I mean it's your own fault for crossing me, and now you have to pay for it... All of it.

Necra moves past Amanda and stops just outside the door with the snake still draped around her arm.

TBC Amanda

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
After the Show
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »
 Amanda is really scared now and she almost cries. As Necra passes her with the snake around her arm she almost starts to sob.

~Amanda~
Shit, what do you want from me? Can't you juz leave me alone?

She really doesn't know what to do and now she tries something else. She knows exactly how cute and pretty she is and maybe it will work here too. So she looks at Necra and she seems to be so helpless and desperate.

~Amanda~
Please, let's forget all this trouble. I'm sorry if I have offended ya. Please ...

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
After the Show
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 04:20:09 PM »
 Necra just stops in her tracks and smiles an evil smile.

Necra: Hardly. I'm not going to let you rest, I'm not going to leave you alone until there is nothing left to you in mind, body, and soul. That's what I want from you. Now if you excuse me I have a new pet I have to tend to.

Necra walks out the door, and turns back one last time.

Necra: Oh but the way... Congrats on your win.

TBC Amanda