Author Topic: Henry and Goth discussing plans.  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Henry and Goth discussing plans.
« on: February 28, 2016, 12:05:45 PM »
 It's been long grueling weeks since they last heard about Lord Raab other than his progress with the counselling programme he's on and two people Raab is very close to with Henry Losak and his tag partner Goth. They are in the meeting room together, along with Samuel who's sitting in the background, listening in while Raab's defending his amateur and Henry who's the anger shrink of The Monstimals begins to speak.

Henry Losak: "So we have ourselves in a dilemma here regarding the Blast From The Past tournament."

Goth: "So what's the dilemma?"

Henry Losak: "Ever since Ethan Alexander retired from SCW, Mark and Christian have been bugging me the last two weeks about the tournament."

Goth knew who exactly who he meant, but he even shook his head after the drama he's heard with Lord Raab from the commentary and knew it wasn't even a good idea as he speaks.

Goth: "Bu............."

Henry Losak: "They can't find anybody else to replace Ethan and Samuel's only interested winning the tag titles with Raab. I'm gonna announce something big. We know what he's done in the gym recently which was a frightening experience."

Goth: "But if he's not there and defending his amatuer MMA title, that's a bit wrong for him not to know, isn't it?"

Henry Losak: "It's the only way he won't get out of the situation. It's gonna be for his own good and I'm hoping he goes to see the counsellor on his own without me dragging him down there every single week. Don't tell him as he's got to find things out for himself. Now you guys may leave."

Everyone leaves the room as Goth and Samuel shook their heads on Henry's decision as things will be very ugly between Henry and the other guy not mentioned, but it's clear they know the man they are talking about.