Author Topic: SELEANA v KEIRA v MERCEDES v TALLYN  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SELEANA v KEIRA v MERCEDES v TALLYN
« on: March 29, 2020, 09:25:48 PM »
 Post all Supercard roleplays here.

Roleplay limits: 1 roleplay per week, 10,000 words maximum

Good luck!  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:30:05 PM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 03:00:11 PM »
 Keira is seen entering the hotel. Her head was lowered, sighing as she came in. She shuts the door and just lays on the bed.

Keira: Why...why can't I....

Roxi looks out the window, at the empty city, and then sits down on the bed next to Keira.

Roxi: I'm proud of you.

Keira: Someone has to....

Keira sits up and goes to the window. She looks out from it

Keira: I'm teleporting home. I'm done...

Roxi: Are you really going to give up?

Keira: They were right. I'm nothing. I'm just your shadow....

Roxi: You did well. Just not enough tonight.

Keira: Yet it's never enough!

Keira goes past Roxi, but stops. She gets a message and sees that she's in a contender's match for the Internet Title. She throws the phone to the side.

Keira: I don't want it. They can keep it.

Keira picks up her phone, gives a tweet on Twitter. She throws it back down and enters the bathroom

Roxi looks and shakes her head. She knew what Keira was feeling, but it was better to let Keira vent rather than hold it all in.

Keira: It's over, Roxi. It's time for me to be a stay at home mom...

Keira sighs

Keira: I lost....

All of a sudden, Roxi hears Keira's phone blow up. She picks up, hearing a few saying that Keira was being entitled cause of her loss.

Roxi: ... Hmmm

Keira: ....What.

Roxi: Why don't you take a look?

Keira comes out and grabs the phone. As she sees it, she gets even angrier.

Keira: ENTITLED!? NO! THEY DON'T GET IT! I LOST! I DIDN'T EARN A THING! I DIDN'T EVEN EARN A CHANCE TO EARN A SHOT FOR THE INTERNET TITLE!!!!!!!

Roxi: So... what are you going to do?

Keira begins to tweet, explaining that she wasn't being entitled, that she didn't earn a thing. During it, Mark Ward begins to explain it to Keira that she did as Keira argued that she didn't, but he then explains it as a fighter would. Keira cracks a bit of a smile, tweeting that she wasn't backing out. She sits the phone down and sits on the bed

Roxi: So?

Keira: I'm not backing down. I'm still gonna fight. But I still don't think I earned it, Rox.

Roxi: You just took one of the contender's for the Bombshell's title to the limit. She escaped you. That's impressive.

Keira: But she played it off like it was nothing.

Keira clenches her fist a little bit

Keira: There are days where I wish I didn't have to hold back...

Roxi: That's what we have to do. We're not out to hurt people.

Keira: I know. I'm not going to do it, Roxi. Never have to worry about that.

Roxi: Good.

Keira does sigh a bit

Keira: I think this whole crisis is making me think, say and do things I wouldn't be normally doing.

Roxi: Stress can get to us all.

Keira: Yea, but not almost a month of it. The world feels like it's going into a Global Cabin Fever

Roxi: I know.

Keira: Yet it feels like there's nothing we can do.

Roxi: This is a huge problem that... really it's not up to us to try and solve. We can't solve every problem. We can only focus on what we can control.

Keira: Yea. You're right. All we can do is check up on our friends and family

That's... very true. We should check in on people. And... we should be helping some of those people still struggling with the sickness.

Keira: Yea. But we need a coverup for us. We need to get out of here. I think the SCW staff's getting a bit suspicious.

Roxi: We're here. What they don't know isn't going to hurt things.

Keira: I guess you're ri--

As soon as she says that, Roxi's communicator goes off

Roxi: Go ahead Vision

Vision: Are you two still on your personal competition by any chance?

Roxi: I don't think this is the time to really be worried about a competition.

Vision: True. Still, we got someone wreaking havoc around the city...more so in Vegas.

Roxi: Great...

Keira: Yea, sounds like they hate Social Distancing...

Vision: Another thing, She's asking for the both of you....

Roxi: She?

Vision: It's....Mistress Haven

Keira: Mistress Who-now?

Vision: Oh, I don't think you ever fought her. Roxi has.

Roxi: I... haven't. Where?

Vision: Around the MGM Grand, it's empty due to the shutdown.

Keira: Oooooo, I get to play Craps!

Roxi: It's time to finish that fight, once and for all.

Keira nods as she goes and gets ready. Roxi does the same, but Keira stops her

Keira: Hey, Genius....how do we get out? Instant Transmission would be easy...but again...

Roxi walks over to the window and opens it.

Roxi: Happy?

Keira: Again, you're not funny.

Roxi: This isn't a funny situation. We need to go.

Keira: Lead the way

Roxi does, both her and Keira go out the window and rush quickly to the hotel. They land as Keira doesn't wait to find a way in. She busts the doors open as the two enter and try to find her

Keira: Thanks for not giving me the lecture of busting doors. Way you're telling me, it sounds serious.

Roxi: It's personal.

Keira: What did she do to piss you off?

Roxi: Something I never thought I'd have to do...

Roxi's anger begins to grow.

Keira: What was it?

Roxi: I.... I had to...

Roxi punches the wall, producing a giant hole

Roxi: I had to take lives.

Keira: Roxi....

Keira stops for a moment and goes to Roxi. She holds her close

Keira: We'll find her...

Roxi: I'm going to finish this

Keira: We're not killing her, Roxi.

Roxi: I wouldn't go that far.

Roxi jerks the door to the hotel open

Roxi: I make no promises

Keira: Roxi...

Roxi: Not this time Keira. Not this time. NEVER again.

Haven: You're right about that....

Keira and Roxi hears a noise as the two turn. They see Mistress Haven, standing above them

Keira: Who...

Mistress Haven: Hello Lady Bedlam. Long time no see. And you've got a new partner? Did you off the other one?!

Roxi: I'm going to kill you.

Mistress Haven: Wouldn't be the first time, right?

Roxi just gets angrier and angrier.

Haven laughs at the two, but as she does, a small beam, pierces through Haven's left shoulder. Keira was the one shown firing that shot, her face looking cold and serious

Keira: Missed the heart....

Haven falls, clutching her shoulder, she uses her magic power to heal the wound.

Mistress Haven: How DARE you! You little worm!

Keira fires another small beam, hitting Haven's right kneecap, forcing her to one knee. Keira begins to smirk a bit.

Keira: Worm? Try your God....

Haven again heals herself, and produces a glowing shield to protect herself.

Mistress Haven: I've had enough of this! Get them!

What seems like a countless number of thugs with guns, appear and aim at the duo.

Roxi: This won't save you....

Keira: LB....I'm done playing Hero. Mind if I remove the mask?

Keira turns and looks at Haven

Keira: She isn't leaving to tell the tale anyway....

Goon 1: Wh-What is she on about....

Roxi: Take care of them. She's MINE.

Keira: NO! You take care of the Goons! I want to play with her....

Keira looks up at Haven

Keira: Your fight's not with LB, Haven! Your fight's with me!

Roxi, in a rare emotional outburst, shoves Keira down, staring at Keira as she looked back at her wife.

Roxi: DO. NOT. GET. INVOLVED.

Keira lands on her butt as she looks up at Roxi. She slowly stands as she shouts

Keira: LADY BEDLAM! STAND DOWN NOW! HAVEN IS MINE! I WILL NOT LET YOU SACRIFICE YOUR BELIEFS FOR ONE BITCH!

Roxi ignores Keira, flying up towards Haven.

Mistress Haven: Kill them!

Keira: Damn it!

Roxi flies up and tackles Haven and the two begin to tangle. The gunman begin to fire on Keira and force her to take cover.

Keira: Come on, LK...Think....

Keira's eyes light up. She goes into her Second Super Form and rushes. She takes out the goons with quick speed. As she grabs the last goon, she punches him and throws him to the side. She looks up and rushes.

Keira: BEDLAM! STAND DOWN!

As she sees both Roxi and Haven tangle, Keira rushes in, tackling both women. She throws Roxi down to the ground as she looks at Haven. She throws a few quick punches, not giving Haven enough time to see them to defend

Keira: I told you, bitch. Your fight is with ME!

Roxi slowly gets to her feet, now even more angry that Keira interfered. She blasts Keira in the back with an energy blast and tosses her off the 2nd floor.

Roxi: I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!

Roxi turns back to Haven, slowly getting up herself.

Roxi: No more.

Roxi punches Haven a few times and tosess her to the ground.

Roxi: I never should have let you live.

Mistress Haven: Ha... you're too soft.

Haven blasts Roxi back and gets on top of her.

Mistress Haven: You don't have a problem killing innocents, but me? Now you can't?

Keira: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

Both Roxi and Haven look down, seeing Keira blast a huge attack, taking them both by surprising, hitting them and knocking them both to the first floor.

Keira: She can't...but I can...

Roxi slowly gets to her feet, stunned and now even more upset.

Roxi: STAY. AWAY!

Roxi blasts part of the wall, creating a barrier between Keira and herself and Haven. Roxi rushes through and punches Haven and gets on top of her, her hands wrapped around Haven't throat.

Roxi: You will never get away! You're going to see how it feels!

Mistress Haven: cough hack Do.... it...

Keira growls as she screams. She goes into her Blue Super Form, firing a huge blast again, hitting both Haven and Roxi. Before she would give both of them time to do anything, Keira rushes and grabs both by the neck, pinning them to the wall

Keira: I told you that this bitch was mine, Bedlam....but if you want to fight so bad....

Keira flies up, still holding them by their necks as she says....

Keira: I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

Keira flies down, slamming both women down into a crater. She flies out of it as she sees both women breathing, but she held back on Roxi

Roxi slowly rose to her feet. Shaking with anger and rage. The same silver glow that Keira had now having engulfed Roxi as she then flew up in the blink of an eyes, throttling Keira. Her voice now much deeper and angrier.

Roxi: STOP. INTERFERING! THIS IS MY FIGHT!

Roxi punches Keira in the stomach, followed by a knee to the face and threw her down outside the hotel. She marches toward Haven, who is still down.

Roxi: Now... where were we?

Roxi begins to once again strangle Haven who at this point cannot put up a fight.

Roxi: You won't hurt anyone! ever again!

Keira doesn't stay down long. She rushes and spears Roxi down. She begins to wail punches, left and right, keeping Roxi down.

Keira: Stay down....or I will kill you with her....

Keira grabs Roxi, throwing her across the hotel, making her crash into some walls, burying Roxi. Keira turns to Haven

Keira: Pathetic. LB won't do it, cause she's too kind hearted. But I....;

Keira raises her hand, producing a energy ball

Keira: I don't care if you live or die. I won't kill you for the fun. But in order to make sure LB never crosses that line...I'll do it myself...again.

Haven can't say or really do anything, Roxi having tried to strangle her.

Keira: Hell's waiting fo--WHAT!?

Keira's energy ball vanishes as Roxi was coming out of the rubble, almost ready to attack Keira, but she stops, the aura vanishing as they both see the Monster

Keira: FUCK! NOT NOW! NOT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Keira raises her hand to try to blast it, but the monster was too fast. It punches Keira in the stomach, the face as it grabs and slings her, making Keira hit Roxi hard

Monster: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The Monster turns and looks at Haven. It grins a evil grin as it says

Monster: Not...Not Sin. But you'll do....

The monster screams, reaching down, engulfing Haven's entire body, absorbing her. As it finishes, it comes out of the crater, taking a new form as it partly looks like Haven

Monster: One...One more....Full Power....SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Keira looks in shock. She tries to aim, but the monster vanishes. She rolls off of Roxi and tries to stand. But as she does, Roxi grabs Keira by the collar

Roxi:... Why...

Keira: Wha...

Roxi: Why... did you...

The power drained from her body, Roxi gives out and passes out with a groan.

Keira: Roxi!

Keira grabs her and holds her tight. Moments later, Keira is seen sitting on a chair, looking at Roxi, who was in bed. She sees her wake up after a few hours of sleep.

Keira: About time you woke up

Roxi: What.... what happened? Where's... Haven?

Roxi sits up, looking around confused

Keira: Dead....

Keira grits her teeth

Keira: I might as well say it. T-The Monster....

Roxi slowly moves to get off the bed, hear head in her hands.

Roxi: I don't... remember what happened. I... I blacked out... The last thing I remember was going to the Hotel....

Keira: You tried to kill her. I had to fight you and her. You almost did it til I stopped you for the last time. I almost killed her myself to stop you from crossing that line....

Keira gets up, clinching her fists

Keira: TIL THE MONSTER SHOWED UP AND BASICALLY ABSORBED HAVEN!

Keira, in a fit of rage, grabs Roxi by her shirt

Keira: CAUSE OF YOUR HATRED AND BLOODLUST TO KILL HAVEN, YOU BASICALLY FED HER TO THE MONSTER!

Keira throws Roxi down to the floor in pure rage

Keira: Now...that thing is stronger than before.....

Keira screams, punching the wall, making a hole in it

Roxi looks around, confused by what she did, and now looking sad and angry.

Roxi: I... I'm sorry.

Keira: Yea...me too.

Keira turns to try to walk away, but Roxi's communicator goes off again

Keira: Yea...figured. Answer it....Not in the mood for this.

Vision: Roxi, Keira. What happened to Haven? None of you answered for hours!

Keira: Roxi the Terrible basically fed Haven to The Monster! Meaning that thing has absorbed Crazy Wolf, Blood Priest and now Mistress Haven....

Vision: Roxi...you didn't....

Keira: She didn't basically throw her to it. It doesn't matter right now.

Keira goes and helps Roxi off the floor

Keira: What's going on this time?

Vision: We got another attack in Vegas. It's Sister Shado--

Keira's eyes burrow into a anger state. She says

Keira: Where....

Vision: Abandoned building, little outside of the city.

Keira: .....We're on it.

Keira turns off Roxi's communicator.

Keira: Get suited. We got work.

Roxi: I... I don't... I can't. I can't now.... I...

Roxi looks up at Keira, crying.

Roxi: I'm so sorry....

Keira: It's not your fault. You didn't kill her. I wouldn't have let you.

Roxi leans against the door.

Roxi: But I was... I would have done it. Just... everything came rushing back to me and I lost control. I never thought I would lose control.

Keira: That's why you have me. I'll always pull you back.

Roxi: ... You did the right thing.

Roxi sits back down on the bed.

Roxi: I need to think about things. Sister Shadow is extremely skilled at martial arts. I have no idea what she's doing here, but I don't think there's one she doesn't know. She's dangerous. Don't engage her in hand to hand combat.

Roxi lowers her head.

Roxi: I'll try to get back in the fight.

Keira sighs as she goes and gets ready. Moments later, She arrives in the abandoned building as she walks around.

Keira: Shadow! Where are you! I owe you a ass whipping from last time!

As Keira turns, she sees something try to hit her, but miss. Keira backs up a bit

Keira: SHOW YOURSELF!

Shadow finally shows herself as she smirks. Keira looks at her.

Keira: Now you show. I've been waiting to kick your sorry ass ever since you attacked Jenny and her family.

Keira slowly gets into a fighting stance.

Keira: Got anything to say before I cripple you!?

Before Shadow could do anything, a crash was heard from a window. Keira and Shadow turn to see The Monster, slowly standing

Keira: Shit. He's quick....

Keira takes a look at the Monster, then at Shadow. She figures it out quick as she rushes to blast Shadow, but thanks to the Monster absorbing Haven, it was too fast, attacking Keira, knocking her down. Shadow tries to attack it, but in one fell swipe, knocks Shadow down. It then quickly absorbs it as Keira shakes the cobwebs off. She looks, seeing Shadow gone, but the Monster standing, looking fully healed and now in a way...complete.

Keira: No.....

Monster: Nooooooow. I'm complete.....Didn't get w-who I want...due timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The monster looks at Keira

Monster: C-Calll me....Omega. I-I will end you.....The End...is Heerrreee.....SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The monster, now calling itself Omega turns and leaps out the window. Keira tries to stand, but falls, passing out. A few hours later, Keira wakes up, in bed as she looks around

Keira: Wh-Where is it? Where's....O...Omega....

Roxi: Gone.

Roxi sighs and sits next to Keira

Roxi: I'm sorry I wasn't there.

Keira: It...it's fine. But that's it's name....

Roxi: What's name? I don't know what happened, I just found you laying in the building.

Keira: U-Ugh...The Monster attacked before me and Shadow could fight. It absorbed her...it said...it's name is....Omega.

Roxi: Great...

Keira groans, trying to get up

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: No, the battle with you and Haven made me a bit weak. The mon--Omega didn't help matters.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: That thing....it's complete. But I don't know if it's as strong as Nathaniel said in his future or stronger now....

Roxi: This just gets better and better...

Keira: We need to get home. We can't stay here.

Keira goes and gets the clothes ready

Roxi: We need a plan... something...

Keira: it's over. There is no plan.

Keira puts her suitcase on the bed

Keira: We train for our matches for as long as we can. We get Nathaniel ready...and then we fight. When Omega strikes, we end it.

Roxi: I'm sorry about earlier... but... I'll be right beside you for this.

Keira: Good. Cause if we fail...We'll have to send Nate back...and the cycle will repeat.

Roxi: Send him back? We don't have a time machine!

Keira: No, but in a decade or two, we will. According to Nathaniel.

Roxi: But... if we fail... that means... we'll be gone.

Keira: Yea...

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: Now, what's our excuse to get out of Vegas this time?

Roxi: Doesn't matter, if they want to yell at us, fine. We have bigger issues.

Keira: You're right. Transmit us home. We got to check on our family

Roxi: You got it.

The two transmit out of the room, the scene fading

------------------------------------------------

The scene opens with Keira on the couch. She looks over at her tablet, looking over everything since Nathaniel's arrival, the Monster's first victim in Crazy Wolf and to now.

Roxi looks out the window, while Nate plays on his tablet in his room, the door is open so they can keep an eye on him.

Roxi: Well?

Keira: Nate's not listening, is he?

Roxi: He's fine. What are you seeing?

Keira: Most of what Nathaniel has said. It's come to pass. Omega needed 4 People. Not just any four. But four to make it perfect. He got Crazy Wolf and Blood Priest, that happened in his future. Thing is, two other people are not on this current list.

Roxi: I hope that's... good, at least.

Keira: In Nathaniel's future. Omega absorbed Hammer and the Peak Twins, to make it the four it needed. The Peak Twins, obviously not for their bad taste in music puns, but their minds. The twins are smarter than we think, if it had absorbed them, he'd be working with three sets of IQs. Hammer, of course, anything you fight him with, he adapts. If Omega had absorbed him....well, put two and two together.

Roxi: Oh yea. I could see that.

Keira: But since we stopped it from absorbing them. It had to find two replacements. Mistress Haven for it's magic if I'm correct and Sister Shadow for her mind and stealth. So to be honest, either Omega is weaker OR stronger in OUR timeline.

Roxi: Well... that was as clear as mud.

Keira: But one thing is still bothering me. What Nathaniel said. "One piece of the future will remain the same."

Roxi: Could be anything...

Keira: I don't know. It's bothering me.

Roxi: It's not reassuring, that's for sure

Keira sighs a bit

Roxi: He said a lot of things...

Roxi sits down next to Keira.

Roxi: He said that people would get absorbed that didn't. He said you would sacrifice yourself, and you haven't. Things are not the same. We've changed things, I am hopeful for the better. So... this isn't the end. It's something we have to get through

Keira: Haven't yet. We haven't got to that point...

Keira sighs

Keira: But since he came. You're right, things changed from his warnings. But cause of it, it created a butterfly effect. One of them is what's going on in the world.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: It feels like the End of the World, no matter what the outcome is now.

Roxi: There is one difference. Nathaniel's timelime... That Roxi and Keira... they aren't us.

Keira: How?

Keira continues to look at Roxi

Keira: How are they not us?

Roxi: One... they didn't have the opportunity we do. And two... We're not the same people, we have done things differently. Yes, they shared our names, but will not share their future.

Keira: Maybe you're right....

Keira sighs a bit. She stands as she goes to the elevator

Keira: I'm gonna go see Nathaniel. Wanna come?

Roxi: I'm gonna watch Nate. Make sure he's okay.

Keira: Ok. I'll be back soon.

Keira takes the elevator and heads down, the scene fading

-------------------------------------
The scene opens with the elevator opening to the pod chamber. Keira exits from it as she goes straight to one of the pods. She sees Nathaniel inside as she goes over and pulls up the info from her tablet upstairs. She looks over to Nathaniel

Keira: Does this all look correct? From what you warned us?

Nathaniel: For the most part, yes. It seems this version of the monster has absorbed two... less strong people, so... he might be weaker.

Keira: From what Roxi and Haven went through, I seriously doubt it

Nathaniel: I don't know what happened, but Mom is usually in control of her emotions. It is... well... you that tended to be more... expressive.

Keira: Yea. Honestly, alot has changed since you came to the past.

Nathaniel: Have you... lost the fighting spirit Mama? I firmly believe that you will need it. I mean... what happened to you in my time...

Nathaniel sighs.

Nathaniel: You gave Mom the inspiration to keep going.

Keira: No, I haven't. I'm just thinking more clearly right now. Especially with my Contender's match as well. I got that on my mind as well as Omega.

Keira raises her eyebrows, remembering that Nathaniel didn't know the name as she turns to him

Keira: Yea, I should have told you. That monster gave a name. Omega.

Nathaniel: Interesting. We did not have a name for it before. Things are certainly changing.

Nathaniel shrugs

Nathaniel: And what is a contender's match? Sorry for prying Mama, I am just... unfamiliar with things from this time.

Keira: Sorry, it's Wrestling dear. Something I do in my spare time. I keep my powers suppressed, like Mom does and we wrestle other women

Nathaniel: Oh... I wouldn't have known. But even with your powers suppressed, you must be great fighters then.

Keira: Don't feed my ego, you little monster.

Nathaniel: I am only guessing Mama. I don't know what you're doing now, but I understand the need to make life easier. You both were fighters in my time, just... not for sport.

Keira: Must have fully retired by the time Omega came onto the scene then, from what you're saying. Only fighting to keep the world safe. Failed on that...

Nathaniel: You both inspired normal people to keep fighting. The heroes of my time gave their lives, and kept going because neither of you gave up.

Keira smiles a little bit

Keira: Maybe I did give up a little bit. That loss affected me more than I thought

Nathaniel: Well... it happens I suppose. I don't know how this works. But you and Mom really rallied all of us in my time. You never gave up. You kept searching and trying to become stronger. I know that if Mom hadn't stopped you those other times, you may have died... sooner.. sorry. I didn't mean to imply it was in vain...

Keira: It's fine. But you're right. This time won't be any different...well...except for stopping Omega. We WILL stop him.

Keira gets closer to the pod

Keira: I promise you that.

Nathaniel: I believe that we can do it with our powers combined. I of course will need some kind of weaponry, but I will assist you any way I can. I promise you that I will do everything within my power to make sure my future isn't yours.

Keira: I don't want you in this figh--

Nathaniel: I MUST, Mama! I must!

Keira: I WILL NOT LOSE YOU IN TH--

Nathaniel: Mama.... we both know that's why I was sent back. I can't sit on the sidelines.

Keira: I know...I....

Keira grits her teeth

Keira: I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU, NATE!!!!!!

Keira lowers her head after that, trying to not cry

Nathaniel: Mama... I don't want to lose you either, but this... this is how it must be. I know that you are... different from my Mama...You are not obsessed with power, but I know that the same fire that burnt in her, burns now in you. And I know that if we fight together, we will succeed. But you cannot be concerned with me alone. You must not fear failure. This is how it must be.

Hearing that, Keira finally falls to her knees. She finally breaks down, crying, holding in the emotions she had for the last few weeks.

Nathaniel: I'm sorry Mama.

Keira continues to cry, not stopping for a little bit. After a little bit, she slowly stops crying, wiping the tears away as she slowly stands and looks at Nate.

Keira: It's not your fault, Nate. I-I know this is how it must be. I just can't stand to lose you. Present or Future

Nathaniel: I know that if you are successful, you're Nate won't end up like this. And that's what this is about. YOUR future.

Keira goes and opens the pod, the door opening for Nathaniel to come out. Without a second to waste, Keira rushes and hugs her son.

Nathaniel: Mama....

Keira: No, you're right. I'm sorry. I know the end is coming and...I just wasn't ready to let go.

Nathaniel: I will of course miss you.. It will be hard to lose you again, but this time... I know it will be for the best possible future.

Keira: Yea. The best future. I promise you. Now....

Keira goes over and pressing the button, the elevator opening up

Keira: It's time you joined the party. If you're ready to prepare....

Nathaniel slowly exits the pod.

Nathaniel: I am ready.

Keira smiles as she and Nathaniel enter the elevator. The doors close as the scene fades, ready for the end.

==============================================
One step forward, two steps back.

That's how the story of my life goes. I came real close this time and I think Andrea knew it. If it had been one more second, it would have been a different result. But that's how life goes. But now management decides to give me something to be honest, I don't think I still earned. But if it wasn't for them giving me a swift kick in the ass. I could be at home right now.

But this is something to get me right back on track. Sure, this isn't the title I wanted to go for in a contender's match, least not yet. But I won't look a gift horse in the mouth either. Like Mark Ward reminded me. I'm a fighter and fighters bounce back. Fighters come back, stronger, faster and tougher than ever!

To be honest, I'm actually excited for this!

Facing 2 of the opponents I faced weeks ago, knowing I can beat them, but with a chance for a shot at the Internet Title. They could come back faster and meaner than before. Good, which means I wouldn't have to hold back! Then there's a new chick I don't know anything about. I do love a wild card in it to be honest. It makes a fight unpredictable, makes you think on your toes during it. I'm getting more excited just thinking about it!

Seleana, here we are again. You and me in the same ring at the same time. Another fight waiting for us, but this time, the stakes are higher than before. A chance to face the Internet Champion. Only the best of the best can face her, whoever that may be by the time this is over with. I know you want to make sure you and Crystal want to be the Wife/Wife duo that can be one step closer to holding Singles Gold each in SCW.

But to be honest, that's more reserved to the Wife/Wife duo that kicked ass before you were a thought, Sel. I do love you as a friend and you know I'll never disrespect you. But when it comes to making history. I got to be the one to do it. So Seleana, bring whatever you got left for this fight. Cause I promise you, when it's over. I'll be the one going for the title!

Now, as for Mercedes. You had it all figured out, didn't you? Pulling the old Mean Girl tricks, thinking it would be easy for you to beat us, show the world that you're still the top woman in the business. Yea, thing is Mercedes. I was the one who won the last encounter that had Seleana in it. I was the one who hit a finisher on you. I was the one who pinned you down for the three count! So let me guess what's going to happen. I'm guessing, you''ll same the same old things, Mean Girl, whatever. Then you'll add that when we fought last, my win was a fluke, etc. Am I close? Really close?

I hope so, cause that's how blank canvas are. I mean, sure, there's a drip here and that on said blank canvas. But when you want the idea, it's not there. Basically, you haven't evolved, Mercedes and to be honest. That will be your downfall in this match.

Now to the new chick in this. Tallyn, going to be quite honest with you. I don't know you too well, you're like a blank canvas to me as well. But your canvas is not like Mercedes. I'm sure you're itching to make a name for yourself and I don't blame you. But in matches like this, there's multiple roadblocks in it. Let me introduce you to one of them right now.

Hi, my name is Keira Fisher-Johnson. I'll be your biggest roadblock in this match. Now that we've met. Going to be honest still, I can't wait to fight you. I want to see what you'll bring to this match. I hope you keep me on my toes and hopefully, you won't disappoint me.

Ladies, time's ticking and I've been saying before. The end is coming. See you soon...  

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 11:04:42 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, April 3, 2020
Zdunich Room
Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
8:15 PM  PDT

Having spent the early part of the day on a plane in order to wrestle a match in San Diego, Seleana Zdunich was already not going to be in the greatest of moods. All of the lockdown rules were forcing her to get creative about finding ways to travel to and from several jobs, although having been fired for the second time by a wrestling promotion for some sort of insubordination had made that slightly easier since she no longer had to travel to Hybrid Wrestling as a manger for her wife due to the incident there. Southern Rebellion Wrestling and WWA Wrestling were both in similar situations to SCW/SCU, although they were not housing their wrestlers since most who worked for those companies either already lived nearby the building that had been chosen for simplicity’s sake or were not exclusive and had chosen not to even temporarily move closer.

Both companies had been quite supportive of Seleana taking SCW’s memo to heart and making sure she more or less isolated herself inside the Saxon Hotel in between the respective companies’ shows.

The trip to San Diego had been for a trios match with her wife, SCW World Bombshell Champion Christina Zdunich, and her sister, Zenna Zdunich, where they entered the match as the defending WWA Trios Champions. Now they were coming out to go to different places. Seleana had returned to Las Vegas while Zenna had gone on to Sacramento for the Hybrid Wrestling Ascension Brand show there.

As Seleana sits down, her tablet lights up with a signal for a video call. Smiling as she checks it, she nods and presses the button to take the call. Instantly, a video shot of her middle sister, Zenna, along with Zenna’s fiancée Linnéa Lacroix, Linnéa’s sister Alissa Lacroix, Alissa’s fiancée Kelly Taylor, and Zdunich Family cousin Maja Lindström all sitting together in a hotel room greets her.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, how’s it?      

All five women grin.

Zenna Zdunich: We thought we’d let you know we arrived here in Sacramento. Matthias is here with us as well, he’s just seeing to food at the moment.

Seleana can’t help but snicker slightly at the sight of her family gathered together.

Seleana Zdunich: You almost break the law just by living together.

The five women all shrug together, each smirking back in kind.

Kelly Taylor: Good job Maja and Matty don’t live with us then, yeah?

Nodding, Seleana is forced to agree with the British drummer.

Seleana Zdunich: Does she still pop over then?

Maja shrugs.

Maja Lindström: Lis makes good food!

Alissa pats Maja on the back.

Alissa Lacroix: We’ve heard rumblings from the neighbors. Maja here creeps over like she’s trying not to be seen so much that they wondered if we’d all fallen off the wagon and she was buying off us!

Kelly smirks.

Kelly Taylor: To be fair, the police are driving by to check up on us. Bit shit that, but nothing to be done at the moment.  

Seleana frowns in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: Why are the police driving by to check up on you? Are they worried about quarantine that much then?

Linnéa shrugs.

Linnéa Lacroix: She means they’re patrolling around in general, not that they’re paying particular attention to us. We haven’t actually had much to do in a while since we got suspended for that Kingdom “incident.” We’re supposed to be off this show but, we’ll see if that happens or if Gavin’s gonna keep us on resistriction like we’re rowdy teenagers he caught sneaking out to meet boys.

Alissa shrugs quickly.

Alissa Lacroix: Some of us resemble that remark just a bit there, Li!

Linnéa turns to face her sister.  

Linnéa Lacroix: Yeah, but you know what I mean, Lis. It’s not like they really think we’re running a drug den in here or that we’re doing anything else illegal…

Alissa snickers playfully.

Alissa Lacroix: You mean besides leaving town for work where we’ll congregate with more than ten other people and then fight where blood might be spilled?

Rolling her eyes, Linnéa turns back to the camera.

Linnéa Lacroix: We really haven’t killed anyone yet somehow despite having nothing to do but practice band stuff for six weeks.

Seleana smirks.

Seleana Zdunich: I should have had you broadcast it for me. We’ve already had noise complaints here. Christina joked that they just weren’t keen to hear us show each other God, especially Dani Weston. Though she did get so bored this week she started filming a new series, calls it Beautiful Girls of Fighting. She’s keen to make it look like it’s from the 1980’s…

Zenna laughs.

Zenna Zdunich: GLOW?

Linnéa Lacroix: WOW?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Exactly like those, ja.

Alissa Lacroix: What’d she make you for it?

Seleana starts to protect but all five just give her a look that tells her not to try and bullshit them on this.  

Seleana Zdunich: Amanda the Aussie Zookeeper…

She shakes her head as the other five just stare at her in stunned silence.

Seleana Zdunich: I’ll catch hell for it from those in Christchurch. They’re not fond of being asked if they’re Aussies and I know Aussies aren’t fond of it either.

The five girls start laughing.

Kelly Taylor: Alright, let’s have it then!

Seleana frowns but Alissa nods her agreement.

Alissa Lacroix: Christina has to have you doing an accent for this, so come on…

Seleana grits her teeth, visibly hesitant to continue with this line of thinking.

Zenna Zdunich: Come on, Sarabi…

Seleana’s head droops and she exhales heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag skit i det blå skåpet nu…

Zenna and the others all smile as Seleana stands up, clears her throat and then grins stupidly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Blimey, I’m Amanda the Aussie Zookeeper!

The other five desperately try not to laugh but fail and start laughing hysterically.

Maja Lindström: Herregud...

Zenna Zdunich: Oj!

Linnéa Lacroix: Wow…

Kelly Taylor: That was bloody awful!

Alissa Lacroix: Tell me that’s intentional and you’re gonna sound like that the whole fuckin’ time!  Please…

Seleana nods ashamedly and the five cheer.

Alissa Lacroix: Hell fuckin’ yes!

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: She had to find something to do while we kill time for the pay-per-view.  She’s got a three-way with Roxi Johnson and Andrea Hernandez and I have a four-way with Keira Johnson, Mercedes Vargas and new girl called Tallyn. Since we can’t really leave the building, Christina decided to try and entertain some of us while we all get ready to rumble because most of us know our opponents well. I’ve had multiple matches with Keira and Mercedes already, Keira and I are friends, Mercedes and I are…

She pauses before nodding knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Not…

She pauses, taking a deep breath.

Seleana Zdunich: Roxi and Christina are friends and have fought for the championship before. Andrea has had matches with many of us and has shown she’s right on the edge of the championship but I think it would drive us all crazy if all we did was sit around focusing on the fights and nothing else. I know Christina has video games but even those have their limits. I have Chavy I can conference with as well but all that does is remind me how much I miss the animals and the zoo, how much I miss Sarabi in particular.

Zenna nods to her sister knowingly.

Zenna Zdunich: Everything will be alright. You will be reunited soon.

Seleana nods hopefully.

Seleana Zdunich: How long are you in Sacramento?  

Zenna Zdunich: The show is tomorrow, then we get to go home.

Seleana sits down.  

Seleana Zdunich: Do you guys have to basically sneak in and out as well?

Zenna nods, the others following suit around her.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, though Nikki and Bandit from the Shieldmaidens seem to find us ways more often than we should be able to.

Seleana nods in complete understanding.

Seleana Zdunich: We do as well. I’m never keen on how that goes but it has to be done in order to make the shows I am booked on.

She looks down unhappily.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m sorry your suspensions have been as they are.

Zenna shakes her head.

Zenna Zdunich: They are worth getting back a piece of the Kingdom. It was necessary. We are sorry it cost you more harshly than it cost us. We did not think you would be fired.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: It is not the first time.

Zenna Zdunich: No, but that is not a reputation you need to be growing.

Alissa chuckles.

Alissa Lacroix: Who knew Seleana would be the one to get capped twice when Z is supposed to be the short-tempered sister?

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: I am, but no one speaks of my wife the way they do Seleana’s.

Seleana smiles gratefully.

Seleana Zdunich: And you did not need to open the door to violate company policy regarding cross-brand attacks, nor did you refuse to make a public apology when requested. I did both of those things just as I punched my boss in SCW. Sadly, there is no Mark Ward to be my savior this time. Brianna Summers has no good cop to her bad, even if her boss is a family friend. I do not think Eric Donavan would undercut his general manager like that even if Robbie asked him to.

Linnéa smiles.

Linnéa Lacroix: Nor would you ask Robbie to do that in the first place. You’re too nice and honorable to put him in that kind of position to ask for something like that of the man he named his son after.

She pauses and then nods in acknowledgement.

Linnéa Lacroix: Even if he did name the same son after Declan Black as well.

Everyone laughs.

SL: Considering he is more or less family too…

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: He is, bless Rain and GoGo and their taste!

Just then a door can be heard opening behind them.

Zenna Zdunich: Matthias is here with food.

Seleana nods, smiling from ear to ear.

Seleana Zdunich: Go enjoy it. I love you.

The others all answer back in knd before the call ends.

Seleana Zdunich: Okej…

Seleana stands up and turns, looking for her workout clothes so she can go get in a p[ractice session ahead of her match at Blaze of Glory.

Offline TALLY

• View Profile
    • Tallyn Paxton
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 11:40:24 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
DATE: SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2015
TIME: 1:00 P.M.
DAYS UNTIL BLAZE OF GLORY: --

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>

A fifteen year old version of Tallyn walks into the house around 5 P.M. to find her thirteen year old brother sitting on the couch, playing video games. That was nothing out of the ordinary so Tally just shakes her head before walking into the kitchen to find it empty. She frowns, finding it a little strange as Tesla, her ten year old sister was usually sitting there doing her homework and their mother was usually making supper and trying to keep their youngest sister, Tatum from throwing a fit about something. But all three were absent from the kitchen, which made Tally feel uneasy. She walks back into the living room and looks at Theo.

TALLYN: “Teddy, where is Tesla and Tatum!?”

Theo looks up from his video game, a slightly surprised look on his face as if he hadn’t even realized that Tally had gotten home from her dance class.

THEO: “Oh, I don’t know. I’ve been home since 3:45 and I thought they got home shortly after I did…”

Tallyn lets out a groan of frustration as she feels the panic set in in her stomach. She didn’t like her mother and hated that she was always a wild card. Tally never knew when her sister was going to just up and disappear on them; she’d done it several times before.

TALLYN: “Teddy! It’s 5 P.M. Where could they be?!”

Theo audibly sighs and pauses the video game as he can hear the distress in his sister’s voice. He stands up and places his hands on her shoulders as he looks into his sister’s brown eyes.

THEO: “Calm down, Tally. We’ll find them, I’m sure Mom’s just running late.”

Tallyn just looks at her younger brother and shrugs her shoulders. She often felt that her mother was just waiting for another excuse to leave and Tally felt as if she had actually done it this time. Theo could see the worry in her eyes and he gives her a smile before handing her the keys to the car her father had bought for her to drive to and from school on her school permit.

THEO: “We’ll find them, calm down.”

Theo grabs his phone and then hands Tally’s her own phone. Tally offers  him an appreciative smile, thankful that he was actually helping her and not just telling her she was crazy. Sometimes, she felt crazy but she had been taking care of Theo, Tesla, and Tatum since she was nine years old. She often felt as if she had no control when her mom was around and then she just felt like she was lost. Sometimes she tried to think that she's only fifteen years old but it never worked because her mom disappeared at the drop of a hat.

She didn't have a childhood where she wasn't taking care of someone. Before Tesla and Tatum came along it was a turn Theo and she even took care of Theo at a young age. He was only two years younger than her barely at that but she still acted like she was the one taking care of him.

TALLYN: “Where should we look first?”

She didn't care that it was illegal for her drive Because she wasn't 16 years old yet. She only had her school permit, which only allowed her to go from her house to school and back. This would be the first time she ever did anything that was against the law. She had always made sure she was extra careful when she had her siblings in the car with her.  Because she figured if she wasn't around who was going to take care of them?  So she always made sure that she didn't get in trouble because she was person that her siblings depended on.

THEO: “Well, let’s go to the school first. Maybe they’re still at the after care center.”

Tallyn nods her head. That was the most reasonable thing to do and probably the smartest, unless their mother picked up the girls and went off somewhere.

TALLYN: “Right. You’re right.”

She doesn’t hesitate in taking the keys or walking out the front door to her car. It was a super nice car and probably too fancy for a fifteen year old to be driving but their father wanted her to have a responsible, and a reliable car to get around in. So, he bought her an Audi and let her pick the color, in which she picked yellow. They waste no time in getting in and they both put their seatbelts on before she drives the ten miles to the elementary school. Tallyn hurries out of the car and Theo is quick to follow her into the building as they go to the aftercare program in the school.

TALLYN: “Tesla?! Tatum!?”

The workers in the room look up and seem surprised to see Tallyn and Theo there. Tallyn seemed a bit panicked as she looks around the room but doesn’t seem to see either of her sisters.

TEACHER: “Tally?”

TALLYN: “Where are my sisters!?”

The teacher exchanges a look with another one in the room before looking at Tally and then at Theo.

TEACHER: “Your mom picked them up about an hour ago…”

The color drains from Tally’s face as she looks at the teacher before looking at Theo. Theo just sighs and runs a hand over his face as Tally can feel her world starting to unravel.

TEACHER: “Is...everything alright? Is there somebody we can call for you?”

It was clear that the teacher could sense the panic and uneasiness that Tallyn was emitting. Tallyn numbly shakes her head as she tries to think where her mother would go to.

TALLYN: “No…I...it’s just a misunderstanding…”

The words came from her mouth easily but it was clear that she herself didn’t believe them either. She looks at Theo, who was starting to feel the severity of what was going on. He was starting to understand that their mother wasn’t a good person.

THEO: “Let’s go, Tally.”

He grabs her arms and tugs her out of the room and numbly, they both walk back to the car. Tally was feeling more and more angry with their mother, who clearly put her own needs before her children’s. Once in the car she hits the steering wheel a few times before letting out a frustrated scream.

TALLYN: “I hate her, Teddy! I hate her so much.”

She didn’t want to cry, but she couldn’t stop the angry tears from slipping down her cheeks. Her mother had let her down one too many times and she couldn’t trust the woman. She only wished that her father would be done with her for good.

She starts the car before pulling away from the school. She didn’t know where else to look but she’s careful to go the speed limit as she lets her autopilot take over and soon she finds herself in front of a worn down house in a not so nice part of Orlando. She looks at Theo and her eyes hold a pained look. She had never wanted to relive the time when her father dragged her here to pull her mother out of this house. Teddy had only been five and was in the car asleep, and Tesla had only been two and also asleep, so her father had used her as a guilt trip to their mother. And it had worked then. Her mother’s addiction hadn’t been so extreme.

TALLYN: “Teddy, do not leave this car, okay? No matter what you hear or what happens, do NOT get out of this car.”

THEO: “Alright…”

He seemed uneasy but he never disobeyed his sister but he could see how hesitant she was about going in the house. But he doesn’t have time to question her about it as she gets out of the car and takes the key fob with her. She locks the car from the outside and gives him a look that tells him again that he better not leave the car.

She walks up the sidewalk that leads up to the house and she stops about halfway there as she takes it in. It was clear that she was nervous and wasn’t sure how she was supposed to go about this and she glances back at Teddy before shoving the key fob in the back pocket of her shorts. She walks up to the house and knocks loudly on the door. She holds her breath as she can hear some grumbling and scrambling going on.

She looks to her left and sees a broken porch swing sitting on the porch and then looks to her left to see a bunch of trash piled up. She shudders a little bit at the feeling of uneasiness that settles in the pit of her stomach, as if she shouldn’t be here. But she had to find her mother so that she could find Tesla and Tatum.

She knocks again on the door, pounding harder on it as she tries her best to wait impatiently. She knocks a third time, making the noise be louder than the first two times.

GUY 1: “JUST A MINUTE.”

The voice was loud and rough and it made Tally stop dead in her tracks as she only imagines that the guy was much bigger than she was. She takes a tentative step backwards but then stops. She reminds herself that she has to find Tesla and Tatum, so she stands there staring at the door and willing for it to open. And soon it does and her brown eyes widen as she sees the man standing in front of her. He wasn’t exactly unattractive but you could tell that he was on drugs and very high.

GUY 1: “What do you want?”

Tally clears her throat and tries her best to sound confident.

TALLYN: “I’m looking for my mother...and I know she gets...her stuff from here…”

So much for sounding confident, her voice had faltered just a little bit. The guy sizes up the fifteen year girl before stepping aside to let her in. She looks over at Theo once more before walking into the house. The guy smiles before letting the door close behind him and Tally as she looks around the house. There was a smokey haze in the air and the wallpaper was turning a yellowish color and starting to peel from the wall. There was music playing but it didn’t seem to be as loud this time as it was when she was seven years old.

GUY 2: “Who’s the girl?”

GUY 1: “She says she’s lookin’ for her ma.”

GUY 2: “We ain’t got nobody’s ma here.”

Tallyn just ignores them as she goes through the rooms, looking in until she looks into the wrong room and comes face to face with a man that was much more intimidating the first guy. He wasn’t bigger but he just had that look about him. She stops in her tracks as she stares at him wide-eyed.

GUY 3: “Who tha fuck are you?”

TALLYN: “I’m looking for my mother! This is where she gets her shit.”

She swallows hard as she sees the guy narrow his eyes just slightly at her but she tried her best not to back down from him or to not get what she came for.

GUY 3: “Oh does she now?”

Tallyn swallows again before looking at the guy. He was scary and she couldn’t even put her finger on why he was so scary. It wasn’t like he was big in size like the first guy was but she just got this weird vibe from him.##

TALLYN: “I came here with my father when I was seven years old. And she was here getting high with some fucking moron.”

The guy just laughs but there was nothing warm about it and the noise made a child crawl up Tallyn’s spine but she shakes it off as if it was nothing. She didn’t want to back down from him.

GUY 3: “You got some balls girl to be talkin’ to me like that. Who you think you are?”

He looks her up and down, sizing her up or checking her out, she wasn’t sure but she holds her ground. She crosses her arms over her chest, pushing them up just a little bit. The motion doesn’t get lost on him and his eyes go to her chest almost immediately. She closes her eyes before shaking the sleazy feeling off.

TALLYN: “Look, is she here or not? I have to find her, okay? I don’t have time to deal with your shit.”

The guy seemed impressed by the teen’s confidence before he shakes his head and looks to the other guy.

GUY 3: “Get her outta here.”

GUY 1: “Yes, sir.”

Before she has time to protest, the first guy picks her up and easily tosses her over his shoulder and marches her out of the house and puts her back on the porch on her feet. She opens her mouth to protest but the guy slams the door in her face. She sighs before walking back to the car and unlocking it before getting in. Theo looks at her, in curiosity but mostly, he just wanted to know that his big sister was alright.

THEO: “No mom?”

Tally shakes her head as she starts the car and begins to drive again. She didn’t know where her mother could be and she didn’t want to cry over it. She didn’t know where else to look and she was running out of ideas. Theo watches as his sister drives before she turns down the road that would take them to the mall. It was a long shot but it was the only other thing she could think of.

THEO: “Tally, this isn’t the time for you to go shopping! We gotta find Tes and Tatum!”

Tally shoots him a slightly annoyed look, annoyed that she had to explain it to him even though it wasn’t his fault. She knew that it wasn’t but it didn’t mean she didn’t feel annoyed about it.

TALLYN: “People always go to the back parking lot in the mall to get high, Teddy. I have a feeling that mom is there. And we need to get Tes and Tatum out of there.”

Theo nods his head, finally understanding where his sister was coming from. She pulls into the back parking lot to the mall and drives through the rows of cars before spotting her mother’s run down minivan. It was ironic that Tally had a better vehicle than her mother but her mother chose to drive the minivan anyways.

Tallyn pulls her car beside her mother’s minivan and parks it before getting out. She walks over to the minivan and jerks the side doors open to see Tesla sitting there with tears on her cheeks and Tatum was openly and loudly crying.

TESLA: “Tally!”

The emotion in her voice and eyes said it all to Tally and she hugs her 10 year old sister before pulling Tatum over to her as well. They both hug her back, clinging to her and Tally tries to reassure them.

TALLYN: “It’s okay, Tes and Tatum. I’m here.”

She helps them over to her car and gets them buckled in as her mother, Athena walks out of the mall to see Tallyn shutting the door to her Audi. Athena smiles as she walks over toTallyn, that high look in her eyes.

ATHENA: “Tally! My sweet girl!”

Tallyn makes sure the door is shut and she locks the car as she meets her mother at the front of their cars. Athena still holds a smile on her face as she opens her arms to hug her teenaged daughter.

TALLYN: “Do NOT touch me, Athena!”

The high smile on Athena’s face disappears as she realizes her daughter isn’t happy with her. Tallyn’s look, however doesn’t falter.

ATHENA: “I’m your mother, Tally! You don’t call me Athena…”

TALLYN: “No! You are not my mother! You are not their mother either!”

She was screaming and she pointed back at the car as Theo watched from the front seat. Athena looks shocked as her daughter yells at her.

ATHENA: “I am still your mother, Tallyn.”

Athena looks at Tallyn, that stupid look on her face as if she didn’t realize what Tallyn was talking about at all. Tallyn shakes her head.

TALLYN: “You will never understand! You are not a mother, Athena! You’re just some woman who gave birth to four children! You didn’t want any of us! You just want Dad’s money so you can go off to get high! You don’t give a flying fuck about what happens to us!”

Athena looks surprised at her daughter’s outburst. She goes to talk, but Tallyn holds a hand up to stop her.

TALLYN: “No! You don’t get to talk! You are a pathetic excuse of a mother! You fucking picked up my sisters and came here to get high! You fucking left them in the fucking car while you went off to score drugs and get fucking high because that’s the reality! The drugs will always be more important to you than we are and I’m fucking done with your bullshit.”

She didn’t care if people were watching, she was so upset with her mother. She didn’t think she was even going to get through the thick skull of her mother.

TALLYN: “I wish you would just fucking leave us alone for once and for all. Because you fucking ruin everything you fucking touch. Don’t come home tonight or I might do something I’ll regret!”

She turns quickly and walks to her Audi and gets in the driver’s seat. She glares at her mother as she puts her seatbelt on before starting the car. She honks loudly at her mother before pulling out of the parking lot.
</text align=right> </p align=”Right”>

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 4TH, 2020.
TIME: 8:00 P.M.
DAYS UNTIL BLAZE OF GLORY: 8

The scene opens up to the bathroom in Tallyn’s hotel room. There was nobody else around and what could be seen from the camera’s angle was the bathtub filled with hot, steaming water, rose petals, and had candles lit all around it. The lights are switched to a dim light and soon Tallyn can be seen in the camera’s view in a light pink silk robe that went to her mid thigh. She has her dark brown hair piled on top of her head in a messy bun with a few pieces framing her face. She slowly lets the robe fall to reveal a simple black bikini before she steps into the bathtub and slowly sinks down before grabbing a lavender scented, bright purple bath bomb and lets it go in the water.

TALLYN: “Social distancing.”

She leans back against the bathtub, fully submerging herself into the bright purple water as she gets comfortable. She was careful not to get her hair or anything else in the flames of the candle.

TALLYN: “This week has been...trying. And that’s putting it nicely.”

She doesn’t look at the camera, instead lets her brown eyes close as she relaxes in the bathtub.

TALLYN: “Blaze of Glory is eight days away. And while that sounds like a long time, everybody knows that it really isn’t. But when you’re practicing social distancing, it’s even longer. And sure, I’m sure there are activities in the hotel to do that would entertain one’s self but really, how can you trust that that sneaky virus isn’t trying to get in through the vents?”

She knew that wasn’t how the virus worked but she was going to say it anyways.

TALLYN: “Oh, right. This is the fog nor is it the apocalypse but it sure feels like it, doesn’t it?”

She hadn’t a clue why she was talking about the virus that had seemingly taken over the world because that was what everybody was talking about anyways. Why should she be any different? Oh, right. Blaze of Glory is in eight days.

TALLYN: “I suppose I should talk about my match that's in eight days.  This coronavirus is starting to ruin people's lives and it's taking over everything. I haven't heard anything else on the news except for the coronavirus and hoow many people its killed. Which should be something I'm focusing on I should be focusing on Keira Fisher-Johnson, Seleana Zdunich, and  Mercedes Vargas. but how can I keep my focus on them when everybody talks about this virus?”

She keeps her eyes closed as she speaks, trying her best to relax.

TALLYN: “ I suppose I’ll start with Mercedes Vargas. The walking  statistics book. She knows everything there is to know about everybody. I bet she's going to tell you all about how I lost my second match in Sin City Wrestling. Or how I let my partner down because I'm the one that got pinned by Evie  Jordan.  Everybody walks around talking about Mercedes  like she's so fucking wonderful.  and I know that I'm new, a rookie and whatever you want to say but does she even win matches?  I mean I went through some tapes and then I saw her lose to Mikah several times.  The best thing I can say about her is that she's a transitional champion. At least that's what I tend to see when I watch her matches. How many times did she have the  bombshell championship? I mean the cheater hold it longer than a few weeks? A month maybe at the most?  I mean I'm not the walking statistics book but to me it seems like she's just  a transitional champion. She only holds the championship to make someone else look better.”

A smirk crosses her face as she tries to be still in the water.

TALLYN: “I guess that Micah was a bitch  and maybe she still is but at least you can hold on to the championship. I mean I watched a Climax Control that happened in 2017 or 2018-I can’t remember which year exactly;  they all kind of blend together because Mercedes wasn't even that relevant. But she had a lot to say about Mikah. Maybe she should have focused on the fact that Mikah kicked her ass almost every time they stepped in the ring. Has she ever beat Mikah in the ring? One-on-one? Like I said I'm not a walking statistic book.”

She peeks an eye open and over at the camera before shrugging her shoulders, the water splashing around a little bit.

TALLYN: “ But I suppose she's more successful than Seleana in the ring. Or maybe just because she's been here longer and is like old. And not to mention she looks like a fucking horse I mean like look at her face. Ew.  She was in the form of stable named The Mean Girls and that used to be successful till they all just fucking disappeared. Maybe they got tired of being around her boring old ass,  I really can't blame them. Or maybe they got tired of listening to her spout off the same old bullshit she does week after week.I would get tired of listening to her talk about the same shit over and over and over again. So I couldn't imagine what it was like being in a stable  with her. I mean did she talk about the same people over and over again or the same shit over and over again?  Because that would you want my fucking nerves.”

She takes a deep breath as if she needed to calm down.

TALLYN: “Let me try to guess what you're going to say about me Mercedes. I bet it’ll have something to do with the fact I'm young and naive or that I came from Gabriel and Odette;s gym. Or maybe you'll call me one of their Darlings or who knows. What you should do is not take me lightly. I may be young and I may be new to the game fresh on the scene but you I just another old dusty relic.”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

TALLYN: “If you weren’t repetitive and boring Mercedes, I might actually like you because you may be the only one in this match that's worth something in the company. At least you're here and not leaving all the time. And yes I think I'm worth something in this company but I'm just beginning to see what I can do in the ring and you already know what you can do in the ring. But it's not like you can hold a singles title for very long, is it?”

A smirk crosses her face as she opens her eyes finally to look at the camera.

TALLYN: “Boring. Moving on.”

With a flick of her wrist, she puts one candle out with a drop of two of water.

TALLYN: “Keira Fisher-Johnson.”

She says the name slowly as if it was going to hurt her to say it.

TALLYN: “ You're a little bit crazy aren't you? I mean going through your Twitter feed is a workout in itself. I mean I would have gone to the gym today but going through your Twitter feed was a little bit more of a workout than training would have been. And how does it feel to be the less successful one in your marriage oh wait let's not bring that up.”

A smirk tugs on the corner of her lips as she looks at the camera head on this time.

TALLYN: “ You think you're a force to be reckoned with because you're married to Roxi. But you can't hold a candle to your own wife. It's probably a good thing that your wife is not booked in this match. You talk a big game and I'm sure that has worked for you in the past. But it's not going to work this time Keira. I've seen things that I should have to see as a 20 year old. I have seen scarier people than you in my life.  I got it! You are just like that one Bombshell  that shall remain nameless because if I do mention her name she will go off on Twitter about blah blah blah. Who the fuck cares.”

Tallyn rolls her eyes in slight irritation.

TALLYN: “You also cry out on Twitter stating you're not good enough for this or good enough for that.  you seem to want recognition all the time but you can't accept that you're not as good in the ring  as a lot of other people are. Have you ever held the Championship for the bombshells? Hmm... I didn't think so.”

She lets out a giggle before crossing her legs in the water.

TALLYN: “ I'd like to see that I feel for you, Keira.  but when you pretend to be a superhero I really can't empathize with you. You don't live in a reality-based world; you live in a world where things can be fixed by the snap of your fingers. And your reality you think that you could fly or do whatever the fuck it is you think superheroes do.  I'm not sure? But that reality isn't real. Your little world where  problems  get fixed by snapping your fingers or acting like you're a superhero, doesn’t exist. And maybe that's just a feel-good thing for you and your wife but I don't believe it for one second. I want you to wake up and smell the coffee. I want you to know that being a superhero-self-proclaimed that is-isn’t going to guarantee you the win on Easter Sunday.”

She doesn’t care if it was being harsh.

TALLYN: “ I want  you to know that on Easter Sunday I'm coming into that match preparing to break your spirit. To ruin whatever sense of normalcy you have left. You will be crying to the bosses because you didn't get a real chance  at the bombshell internet championship. You'll be begging them to give you another shot because you didn't take the one that you had. And you know what that's just too bad because maybe you should have worked on living in reality rather than the world that you choose to live in. Or you know you can just ask your wife for some tips.”

Another smirks tugs at the corner of her lips.

TALLYN: “Sorry not sorry.”

She takes another breath and slowly lets it out as she looks at the camera.

TALLYN: “Selenana Zdunich.”

She was sure that she butchered that name but she didn’t really care about the other competitor’s name.

TALLYN: “I'm pretty sure I just butchered the way your name's  pronounced someone to call you Sel...is that alright?”

She chuckles before shaking her head at her own antics.

TALLYN: “And how are you to disagree? Let's move on shall we?”

The pieces of her dark hair that wasn’t in her messy bun fall in her eyes and she pushes them out of her face with her right hand.

TALLYN: “ I don't know much about you; you're pretty quiet on Twitter. And what I've seen of you in the ring you look like you could be impressive if you weren't too busy writing your wife's coattails.  Oh did  that hit a little too close to home for you?  Here's a riddle for you:  what has blue hair and loves to screw her wife over to get ahead in the game? that would be your wife, Sel.  Is she going to Christina or Crystal these days?  Nevermind that's not relevant to you is it?”

She chews on the inside of her bottom lip as she thinks for a moment.

TALLYN: “ Between you and I, Sel,  I think we're the wild cards in this match. I think we were third in here because they didn't know where else to put us on the card. They didn't know what to do with a so why not just throw us on the match and hopefully we don't win right? I mean weren't you just the champion like a few months ago? Or maybe a year ago I can't really remember these statistics aren't my thing.”

She shrugs again as she uncrosses her legs and recrosses them the opposite way.

TALLYN: “Do you feel like you've been demoted, Sel? Do you feel like your worth in this company is less than it was at let’s say a year ago?”

Tally’s brown eyes glance at the camera before offering a smile.

TALLYN: “I would like to say that you could say that it is but let's be real. This is like a demotion for you and well for me it's like a very very good opportunity. I need to prove that I can hang in that ring just like everybody else can. I can prove that even though I'm a rookie I'm going to make a name for myself in this company. it'll be the first thing that I can put  on my list of accomplishments. That all this time that I spent working and training at the gym wasn't for nothing. But I didn't just throw over a year of my life away.  And moving to Las Vegas wasn't a mistake. Moving away from my family will have been worth it. I have no other choice but to win on  Easter Sunday. You on the other hand We have a lot of other times to win but this time it's not your turn.”

She shrugs her shoulders again before leaning forward.

TALLYN: “Sorry about your luck.”

She leans back against the smooth porcelain of the bathtub again and looks at her purple, glittery water.

TALLYN: “ All things change. The weather changes. Time changes. But you know it doesn't change? The fact that the talent in this company keeps coming in bigger and brighter.”

She holds a confident look on her face as she looks at the camera.

TALLYN: “This will be my third match in the  company. It will be my first match at a supercard. At a Super Show.  it will be my time to prove but I'm a force to be reckoned with. And I'm going to be the one that takes the company by storm. Because I have everything to gain if I win but if I lose I really don't have anything to lose. It won’t hurt me either way because I haven’t gained  any momentum in this company yet.”

She smirks.

TALLYN: “ It can really only go up from here for me. Losing doesn't make me go back or fall anywhere because I never expected to get this match. I never expected to get a shot at getting a shot at the bombshell internet championship.  so when I saw the card and then I was booked in this Matt I was ecstatic. This is a chance to prove to everybody that I'm not just a stepping stone or a pushover. And if I do go through three other interchangeable women to do so I'll do it. I don't care if I am new to the scene or not. I don't care if I'm  young or old. I don't care what these other interchangeable women have to say about me. Because they are going to find out what I am like in that ring on Easter Sunday and they're not going to like it. They're not going to enjoy losing to have such a rookie or a newbie. And well that's on them. I'd like to say I'd want to wish them luck but I really don't give a shit about what they want or if they deserve it or if they think of that I should respect them.  and maybe after Sunday I will respect them but we'll see we'll see what happens.”

She leans forward and blows out another candle.

TALLYN: “ Here's a little advice for you three girls. Don't just walk into the match on Easter Sunday thinking you’ve got it won because I'm new and I haven't been here as long as you have.  I may be new but guess what that also means I have a lot more in the tank than you do right now. You three have been doing this for a long time a lot longer than I have at least a year or two more. And for you Mercedes that's more like 10 right?”

She winks at the camera.

TALLYN: “ Never underestimate the Newbie or the rookie. I hope you guys are ready for Easter Sunday because I am. And I can't wait to see you there. Later.”

But before she can turn the camera off, her phone rings. She stands up and the water drops down her body as she grabs for her phone.

TALLYN: “Dad? What…”

A splash is heard and the camera gets a shot of water.  

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 11:52:39 PM »
 R E A D I N G, B E R K S H I R E, E N G L A N D, U N I TE D K I N G D O M
Climax Control 264

The life of a SCW wrestler might seem charmed, especially from a far for the fans. But on the surface it's far more grueling than most realize. When Climax Control is done with, most fans try to beat traffic or click the TV off and head to bed. For a SCW wrestler, things are just getting started.

Like most members of the roster following a typical show, Mercedes usually takes her rental car and either drive to the next destination if she's scheduled for the next show or heads to the airport for the return flight back home. More often than not, she hits the pillow at two or three in the morning.

Usually, an SCW wrestler travels to two or three shows during a cycle that last six weeks. A typical cycle features five shows plus a PPV once every month or two. It's not uncommon for a wrestler to work four shows, in four different cities. There's a break every other show, and the week before and after a pay-per-view.

Nobody said it would be this easy. No one said it would be this hard. Coldplay had it right. It's a rough life and one where a lot of former talent walk away from. Trying to get on top of the travel schedule is a delicate balancing act. 11 grueling months, for at least 50 Sundays a year, only the most dedicated can survive the concrete jungle that is Sin City Wrestling. Add the fact that the women's division was, and still is, regarded as one of the toughest in the company and normally the litmus test of whether a female wrestler is really cutout for a long career, and you see why most usually don't stick around three months, if that. If lucky, three years.

Mercedes is one of the longest-tenured wrestlers in the women's division, if not the entire company. Like most members of the roster following a typical show, Mercedes usually takes her rental car and either drive to the next destination if she's scheduled for the next show or heads to the airport for the return flight back home. More often than not, she hits the pillow at two or three in the morning.

This was not one of those times.

A stretch of road under blue skies, perfect outdoor weather for the start of spring. A tour bus speeds by on the motorway. It's just after 1:35 in Reading, Berkshire. Ten minutes ago, the final headcount was taken. One hour ago, SCW talent began filing on the bus with the occasional one or two wrestlers arriving a few minutes late in getting to the bus. The next 40 minutes would be to the nearest airport.

With everything happening in the world right now and especially with SCW having no choice but to cancel the Going Home tour and forcibly relocate the Blaze of Glory event, Mercedes' loss tonight at Climax Control was the furthest thing from her mind at the moment.

L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A

From the rural scenery of Berkshire to the scorching paradise that is the crown jewel of the Nevada desert. A tale of two cities, a journey of ten hours. Hard to believe she somehow was alive to tell the story.

One week has come and gone since her last match. Even though she didn't have a match, Vargas still made the trip to Staggs Dungeon. She was spotted in the fan section when SCU star Abaddon pointed his baseball bat at the Hall of Famer from the crowd following his victory over Rory Rockefeller.

There's nothing more stressful than pay-per-view week. Blaze of Glory was just around the corner, and finding who she would be facing didn't make the situation any better. Not that Keira Fisher-Johnson or Seleana Zdunich were anyone to lose sleep over but Mercedes getting into the mental headspace for that match wasn't going to be easy. Heading back to Miami was on hold, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic turning the world upside down with no end in sight. Ever since the first cases began popping up in the States, the disease caused widespread chaos. SCW, SCU, and GRIME were taking the necessary steps for the health and safety of fans, talent, and employees, that much wasn't a surprise. Several sports leagues and major music concerts and events have been either cancelled or postponed. If SCW wanted to continue running shows, then screening wasn't just routine, it was necessary. All it would take is one positive test from someone in the company to shut everything down. Mercedes has heard so much about social distancing, wearing masks, and washing hands by now that this has become her new mantra. She didn't have anything to worry about. It's the outside world she was worried about. You can be the safest driver in the world, but that can't be said about everyone else sharing the road.

As far as accomodations go, the rooms at the Saxon Hotel was everything Brooke had said it would be on Twitter. While Mercedes' room didn't have the extra perks the owners of SCW, SCU and GRIME and the champions got, the rooms still had big living areas and spectacular views of the city. She could have really use one of the hot tub suites right now to relieve the stress the last few weeks have brought since the pandemic happened.

Stuck at the hotel with all her plans canceled, Mercedes had two options: lounge around her room and watch soap operas or explore and find fun things to do, she chose the former.  

After the first few days of staying in the hotel, Mercedes got tired of eating out and began craving for the comfort food she made for herself at home. With the dire situation these days, it would have to come down to Italian. Tonight was pasta. Mercedes looks up from her cooking at the laptop that’s always near to hand as an incoming Skype message alert sounds. It was her cousin checking in.

Carmen: You look tired.

Mercedes: I must be if you say I am.

Carmen: What's wrong?

Mercedes: Everything and nothing. I can’t go out, see my relatives or friends in person; if I need groceries, I have to stand in line for hours. I don't know how much longer I can take of this. This year is already awful, and it's not even summer yet.

Carmen: Would you stop? You're in a swank hotel. You're free of chores, errands, bills, and worries. Compared to me and other people right now, it's like riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Carmen was never shy of being the voice of reason. As much as Mercedes hated the fact that she was right. She would have to make the best of what is already a worse situation. Mercedes answers dryly.

Mercedes: You have no idea.

Carmen: Go see what's out there. Staying indoors will make you stir crazy.

Mercedes: I think I already am. From Las Vegas with jetlag.

~~~

Present Day • L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A

It's Not Whether You Win or Lose: Gatekeeper the Sixth

REC]

A quiet evening overlooking the Las Vegas skyline from her hotel room. Mercedes sits cross-legged Indian style on the sofabed. As if on cue, the SCW Hall of Famer looks up at the camera.

"Some things are better left unsaid, but you can bet I'm going to say it anyway. I can't help being who I am."

Lifting a brow, Mercedes shrugs.

"Oh, and you probably didn't know this, but I have won more championships than Kate Steele, Javier Gonzalez, Evie Jordan, and Mark Cross - combined.

Obviously the four names that make up the two remaining mixed tag teams in the finals of this year's Blast From the Past Tournament.

"Blaze of Glory is around the corner. Sure, I know SCW is used to sellout crowds and while the circumstances are a little unusual this year, it's still Blaze of Glory. Championship matches, red-hot feuds, the Blast From the Past finals, this is what everyone on the roster has been working for, an opportunity that comes only once a year.

"And speaking of opportunities, I have an opportunity ahead of me to become the next number one contender for the Bombshell Internet Championship, but I don't know. For some reason this match doesn't get my heart racing, it doesn't make me want to break out in song or click my heels. I'm not terribly thrilled at facing a newcomer and two other opponents I faced not more than three weeks ago, because I deserve better. I especially deserve better than challenging for the Bombshell Internet Championship, a title I already held in my career, mind you. I couldn't care less whether Kate or Evie walks out with the title next weekend. Trust me, if I wanted that title, I would be champion already, and beaten the champion one-on-one. I'm an SCW Hall of Famer and my standards are a little higher when it comes to success in the women's division. I set the bar, I raised the bar, and now I AM the bar, and no one has come even close."

Mercedes maintains the arrogance in her voice.

"I've been called washed up, past my prime, irrelevant, by some of the other Bombshells. The record book says different, though. At the end of the day, I'm not chasing them, they're chasing me. Some will try, most will fail, but it does leave me intrigued."

Mercedes smirks as she has her arms folded and supporting her chin with one hand.

"Now, it's not like I can't ignore the fact that I'm facing someone new in SCW for the first time in a long time. I mean, I know the new girl is going to love it. It IS going to be her pay-per-view debut. And you know, I think Tallyn is going to love it here. Starting out in the Blast From the Past Tournament was definitely quite the learning curve, but she has promise. Then again, this is another protege of the GO Gym, and we all know how successful every person has fared since they joined SCW. You name them, they've done it. Every student of Gabriel and Odette have been successful in SCW. You name them, they've done it. Devona, champion. Charlotte, Mackenzie, Daniel, and Osborne, champions. Evie, champion, Triple Crown Champion, and if she beats Kate like I know she will, Grand Slam Champion, Danielle, champion. Fenris, champion. Pretty sure Ariana and HB will be draped in gold sooner rather than later.

"Facing a newcomer, especially a rookie, you don't have much, if anything, to go on. Tallyn don't know how good she's got it. She can watch years of matches on me at her leisure, plus she has the advice of two Hall of Famers to guide her along.

"Anyway, I get it, Tallyn is still new, no one knows who she is. But you'd be surprised how long that's going to last, because, in case she didn't know, this is going to be her toughest match yet. I hope she really lives up to the hype.

She tend to say that a lot these days. Many women have come through the doors of SCW since Mercedes been around. If Tallyn thought she wasn't going to be facing tough competition every night, she was going to be in for a rude awakening.

"Not everyone is cut out to be a Bombshell. You have to be better than just signing your name to a contract and passing Mark and Christian's eye-test. Looks can get you through the door, but it's talent that gets you to the top. Something I can't say about my other opponents.

"I'll give Keira her credit, I won't take anything away from her. She had a good night at Climax Control 264. Triple Threat match, facing two former world champions, she took advantage of the situation because she had a good night. It happens to the best of us. To the surprise of no one, Keira is once again clamoring for a world title match. Yes, it's been that long since we last saw her in one. But..."

Mercedes raises an index finger in a wait-a-minute gesture.

"But does anyone remember when she finally did get that golden opportunity? I remember. Keira fell flat on her face. She got beat, plain and simple. And what did Keira do? She took her ball and went home."

Mercedes does the walking finger gesture as she says this.

"The women's division is arguably in a better place now than its ever been, maybe not as strong when I first got here, but still no match is ever a night off. With the level of talent here in SCW, does anyone see Keira as a future world champion? I mean, outside of her small circle. Does anyone see Keira or Seleana as the next challenger to whoever walks out of Blaze of Glory with the Internet Championship? Seleana's track record in title matches isn't anything to write home about, plus I don't have any confidence that she's going to beat Kate and she got murdered the last two times she faced Evie for the Bombshell Roulette Championship so unless the Swede idiot is a glutton for punishment, I hope Seleana wins on Sunday.

The only reason Seleana and Kiera are where they are in SCW is because who they're married to. Let's face it, if Christina wasn't around in SCW, do you seriously think you would see "Seleana Zdunich" and "World Bombshell Champion" in the record books? If Roxi Johnson wasn't around, Keira wouldn't be one-half of the longest reigning World Bombshell Tag Team Champions of all-time, and she would only have the Bombshell Roulette Championship in her name. That she beat Christina for it kind of speaks volumes, don't you think?

"Let's be real here, Keira and Seleana should be lucky to be where they are because in any other company, chances are they wouldn't even be near world championship contention.  That seems like it should never have to be said, doesn't make it any less true."

There's a pause as Mercedes looks thoughtful.

"I've made history many times over at Blaze of Glory. I said I would make history last year, and I did. Do I have to win this match? Not really. Do I have anything to prove in this match? Not really. My legacy won't be threatened, especially from who I'm facing next Sunday.

"Am I promising a win at Blaze of Glory?"

Mercedes shakes her head while mouthing the word “no.”

"That's your challenge, ladies. The question isn't who's going to let me..."

She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.

"It's who's going to stop me."

***Fade***

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 10:13:54 PM »
 The scene opens up in Keira and Roxi's kitchen. Keira is seen with a glass of water and a pill. It wasn in a bottle and more so in a Ziploc bag. Before she can take it out, Roxi comes and snatches it away.

Keira: Roxi, what the hell!

Roxi: What is this?

Keira: It's a pill. Duh.

Roxi: ... Sorry... I just... it's been a long week.

Keira: And it's about to get even longer. Besides, it's not a regular pill. AJ made this

Keira looks at the pill, then back at Roxi

Keira: This is to slow down my metabolism for a temporary time and keep me full. If it works, Both will last for Five days

Roxi: Are you sure it's a good idea?

Keira: Considering how the world is right now and food feels like it's getting scarce. Not to mention Omega could attack soon. I don't have a choice

Roxi: I hope so.

Keira takes the pill out of the bag and takes it, taking a swig of water after. She sits it down and groans a bit

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Y-Yea. Just feeling...wow. Feeling full

Roxi: Well... I suppose that's good.

Keira: Huh. This is how normal people feel

Keira turns and sticks her tongue out at Roxi

Roxi: Very funny.

Roxi shakes her head.

Roxi: And let's be honest, there's not a lot normal about you.

Keira: Says the woman who wears a mask and hits on a guy named Louie

Roxi: I have to lean on him for information. My methods work.

Keira: Swooning him isn't a method. That's a tease

Roxi: It works. That's the important part.

Keira: Still a perv

Roxi: Bold words from my wife.

Keira: What are you going to do about it?

Roxi: We have more important things to worry about

Keira: I know. But I thought we'd have some calm before the storm

Roxi: I would like that, but it's a luxury we just can't afford at the moment. There are too many things that we need to take care of and we can only focus our attention on one thing at a time.

Keira: Harder to do when your mom is here

Roxi: That's why Nate is here.

Roxi shrugs

Roxi: It let's her be a grandparent, and keeps her from either getting into trouble, or interfering with what we need

Keira: True.

Keira turns as her and Roxi quick head into the elevator to head to the training room

Roxi: How do you feel otherwise? With the matches coming up?

Keira: Nervous of course. The usual with 3 other women in this. Two I know and One I don't know. I mean, Mercedes will want revenge for me defeating her. Seleana, no doubt she won't hold back. But from the vibe I got from Tallyn. She's just a bit. So yea, a bit nervous for this match.

Roxi: I know, but at least, do you feel a little better after a week to think about it?

Keira: I am. But for now. Let's focus on the task at hand.

Roxi: Right.

The bell rings as the door opens, leading to a training room with a gravity chamber. She checks around to see if their son from the future is in here

Nathaniel: What is this?

Keira: A place for us to train, sweetie

Nathaniel: Wow... this... is incredible.

Keira: We try. But I don't think you should train in here

Nathaniel: I... I guess not

Keira: Besides. We brought you down here for a reason. We have to plan on when Omega will attack

Nathaniel: Oh... well... what did you have in mind?

Keira: For one. We need to know when Omega will attack. From what you said. The big attack was where most fell.

Nathaniel: Well, things have changed, not quite sure exactly when it will happen... but... I know it was raining that day.

Keira: Hmmm. Roxi, what's the weather like?

Roxi: Well, currently it's sunny, but let me check the forecast.

Keira: Go ahead

Roxi quickly checks and she sighs.

Roxi: Two days... they are calling for rain in two days.

Keira: Then we got two days to prepare. We need to get every active member of the GUILD on call.

Roxi: Everyone is dealing with the virus, we may not have as many people who are available.

Keira: Whoever we can get. I just know we can't let the future come to pass

Roxi: I'll put out the word, but I think Nathaniel will have to explain the situation

Keira: He will, won't you Nate?

Nathaniel: Of course Mama.

Keira: Good boy.

Roxi: Well... we have two days. That's not a lot of time, but... we have to work with what we're given.

Keira: Agreed. Roxi, get Vision and see what he can do

Roxi quickly pulls out her wrist communicator

Roxi: Vision... we have something big we need to coordinate.

Vision: If it's Keira's eating competition--

Keira: NO AND NOT HUNGRY!

Roxi: We... need to get everyone ready for a monster attack.

Vision: ... Um... what are we talking about here?

Keira: That thing that attacked the GUILD HQ nearly a year ago? The one that took Crazy Wolf, Blood Priest, Mistress Haven and Sister Shadow?

Vision: I thought you stopped that thing!

Roxi: Slowed down... not stopped.

Keira: But if we don't get everything ready, then this will be the end!

Vision: I'll see what I can do, but we're going to need some time.

Roxi: We've got two days

Keira: That's all you got, Vision

Vision: Thanks for the head's up.

Roxi: Sorry, we didn't know either.

Keira: None of us did

Vision: I will let people know, don't know how many people I can get, but I'll do my best.

Roxi: That's all we ask.

Keira: Do what must be done

Vision: I will.

Roxi: Vision...

Vision: Yes?

Roxi: Thank you.

The comms turn off as Keira sighs a bit

Nathaniel: Mama?

Keira: Yea?

Nathaniel: We can win.

Keira: I hope so.

Nathaniel: I know so. We just have to be ready to fight to the end.

Roxi: We will, son, we will.

Keira: We can either train for our matches, the fight or spend time together

Roxi: We need to all of those things.

Keira: Let's get to work.

The three begin to do the training as the scene fades

-------------------------------------------

Two days later, after training for the match, the fight and spending as much time with Nathaniel as they could. Keira is seen in the bedroom. She puts on her Lady Kat outfit slowly. She finishes, leaving only her mask. She looks at it sighs

Roxi: What is it?

Keira: I don't know. Facing Mercedes, Seleana and that other chick is sounding easier at this point

Roxi: No challenge we face is easy. They wouldn't be challenges if they were.

Keira: I know. But I also thought about the other fights we had. Bio-Sin, Sarah, Stephanie, Hamilton...

Keira keeps looking at her mask

Keira: ...I feel like I've made your life worse by stepping into it. Even when you went to Cyrus. I feel like sometimes, I wish you had let me jump off that bridge.

Roxi: It was my job to safe you then, and it's my job to stand by you right now.

Roxi puts her arm around Keira.

Roxi: Like it or not, you're stuck with me, until the end.

Keira: Yea...til the end...

Roxi: Hey... look at me...

Keira slowly looks at Roxi

Roxi: Today... is not the end. I promise you.

Keira: Roxi, today IS the end....the end of Omega.

Roxi: Now that's more like it.

Keira smiles a but as she turns and hugs Roxi

Roxi: We've got work to do.

Keira nods as the two go to the elevator. The two enter and head down to the pods with the computer. They exit, seeing Nathaniel, waiting by the computer

Nathaniel: Mama? Mom? Is it time?

Keira: Almost. Get Vision on the line

Nathaniel nods as he presses a few buttons. Vision appears on the screen

Keira: Sup, V?

Vision: I did what I could. There's about 10 people on stand-by.

Roxi: That'll have to do.

Keira: Better than nothing. Send them to Nathaniel's comm we gave him. He'll fill the details then. Me and Roxi have one last thing to do.

Vision: Alright... And guys.... Good luck.

Keira: Goodbye, Vision...

Keira says in the grim tone as she turns off the computer

Roxi: Well... are you ready?

Keira: Ready as I'll ever be

Roxi: Well... let's go.

Nathaniel: I am ready.

Roxi: We need you in the guild. They will have at least... some kind of weapon for you.

Keira: Wait...what about my Sash?

Roxi: It's was made to work with your body.

Keira: Yea, but I've been able to control it more nowadays without it. It still has some powers left.

Keira looks at Nathaniel

Keira: If anyone needs it more than me right now, it's our son

Roxi: I don't know if it will provide that kind of force field... but... give it a shot.

Keira nods as she takes off the sash. She puts it around Nathaniel to see if it works. After a few minutes, the force field does surround Nathaniel as Keira smiles.

Nathaniel: Incredible.

Roxi: Just... don't go out trying to take too many direct shots.

Keira: Learned that the hard way. But you got enough energy for one Ki blast. DO NOT use it unless you really have to. Once you fire one, the force field is gone and the sash will be useless to you.

Nathaniel: I will be careful.

Keira: Then we're ready. Lead the way.

------------------------------------------------

The scene opens in the city. It's raining out, the streets are empty due to the orders to stay home. Keira and Roxi are seen in their outfits with Nathaniel behind them. She looks around as she says

Keira: Any signs of GUILD?

Roxi takes a look around, through her binoculars.

Roxi: There are a few scattered around. Any idea where this thing will attack?

Nathaniel: Sadly no, It's attacks seem random

Before Keira goes to say anything, a explosion is heard, a few meters away.

Keira: Hey, Nate. Wanna tell me the lottery numbers before we finish this?

Nathaniel: Not a time for jokes, Mama!

Roxi: Let's go!

The three rush quickly to the area. As they arrive, they see a few buildings on fire and standing right in front of them, is Omega.

Omega: Wa-Wasn't expecting you...Siiiiiiinnnnnnn

Keira: Yea, you're going to stop calling me that.

Roxi looks around, the other heroes converging on the area.

Roxi: Well... it's now or never

Keira: Omega! Today's the day you die! We've waited for this day to come and we'll make sure the dark future doesn't come to pass!

Keira quickly goes into her first Super Form, Roxi joining her as Warp, Force is seen with the other heroes, like Sapphire. Nathaniel looks at all of them

Nathaniel: Just...like...my timeline....

Keira turns to Nathaniel

Keira: But this time, we're going to win.

Keira turns back to Omega

Keira: Time for you to die, Monster....

Omega: Noooo. Time for you to joooin me. Once I absorb you, Hamilton's plan will beeee commmpleetteeeeeeee.....

Roxi: Give the word...

Keira: GUILD.......

Keira looks at the members, Roxi and Nathaniel and nods. She turns to look at Omega as she shouts

Keira: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GUILD Members begin to attack, Omega keeping up with them during it. Every punch, kick and weapon was used, but only a few manage to damage Omega. After a few minutes, Omega comes back and hits members of the GUILD hard, knocking them down. Keira and Roxi sees it and nods

Keira: NOW, LB! PLAN Z

Roxi: Z? ... What? ... OH... NOW!

Keira and Roxi rush to separate sides and use their speed quickly to confuse Omega. As they do, they throw a punch each to Omega, each one harder than the last. As they finish, both women fire a Ki Blast, blasting Omega. The smoke clears as the monster is gone.

Roxi: D-did we do it? That was kinda eas--

Keira: LB, MOVE!!!!!!!

Keira pushes Roxi out of the way before Omega comes and slashes at Keira, tearing some of her costume. Omega rushes and does the same, tearing some of Roxi's costume. Keira screams, going to her Blue Form, hitting Omega with lefts and rights. As this is happening, a news crew was setting up, reporting this across the world. The reporter says.

Reporter: We are coming live from Tampa Florida, during the midst of the virus crisis. A new crisis has emerged. A monster that looks like it's made of Goo is attacking the heroes of the city. Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat with various heroes and some strange man are fighting the monster, but seem to have no luck so far.

Keira throws one more punch, but Omega blocks it. It screams before slashing Keira again and throwing her onto Roxi, hard

Keira: D-Damn it! Fucker's stronger than before.

Keira slowly gets up, Roxi following suit. Keira tries to put her hands together, but Omega quickly gets close, punching both women with lefts and rights. It finishes by grabbing them both and slamming them down hard to the ground. It backs away, but as it does, more of the GUILD try to attack it. Keira, helping Roxi, slowly gets out of the crater, their costumes badly damaged at this point

Keira: C-Can you keep fighting?

Roxi: Don't... really have a choice. I'm with you.

Keira: Good....

Keira lets Roxi stand, noticing her mask was so damaged, most of her face was shown, but as she turns, the wind blows a bit, enough to have whatever was left of Keira's mask fall to the ground. She notices it and goes to pick it up. But as she does, she notices the camera pointing at both Keira and Roxi.

Keira: .......Shit.

Keira quickly turns to try to cover Roxi, hoping it wasn't too late

Keira: Fuck, LB....I think...I think we've been compromised

Roxi: ... No... time for... trying to hide... we've got to fight!

Keira: You're right, let's go!

Keira and Roxi fly off as the reporter turns to the camera and says

Reporter: I-I don't believe it. The masks of Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat are off! I know who they are! Th-They're wrestling stars Roxi Johnson and Keira Fisher-Johnson, also known as Team Hero! T-They're legit Superheroes!!!!

As she says this, in various locations around the US. People that know Roxi and Keira are in shock. Griffin Hawkins is shown strumming his guitar until he looks up, and stops.

Griffin: No... way...

The TV keeps showing, now a clearer look at Roxi and Keira's face for Griffin as Keira turns to her blue form again

Griffin: I-It wasn't a gimmick....

Meanwhile, Mariah Cruz, owner of Divinity sees it and her jaw drops

Mariah: Holy shit. I hired real superheroes!? Oh my god...

Bobbi Jackson at home, drops her spoon as she sees this and shouts

Bobbi: HONEY!? YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!

And Andrea Hernandez was sitting at home, looking over at past matches for her match, hears and turns, seeing both Keira and Roxi, unmasked and fighting. She sits her tablet down, shaking a bit as she says

Andrea: K-Keira is a le-legit Superhero!? Y-You mean to tell me...s-she could have defeated me wi-without a second look? S-She held back!? OH GOD! OH GOOOODDDDD

Keira and Roxi rush once Omega knocks down Force and Warp. The two throw lefts and rights, but using Crazy Wolf's move, multiplies. The copies hit Keira and Roxi quickly, making them fly and hit the ground.

Keira: F-Fuck...t-this thing's too strong....

Keira tries to stand, but falls to her knees, groaning in pain

Roxi: We... have to keep trying...

Keira looks up, seeing everyone trying to fight and Nathaniel keeping the shield up for the others. She sighs as her mind goes back to the one thing Nathaniel said, "One part of the future remains the same." Keira turns and says

Keira: No....

Keira takes her fist and punches Roxi hard in the stomach. She then pushes her away to make sure she didn't try to stop her.

Keira: I do...Goodbye, Roxi. Nathaniel was right.

Roxi: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Keira flies off, Nathaniel seeing it. He turns and shouts to Roxi

Nathaniel: What is Mama doing!?

Keira goes to Omega and looks at him

Keira: Omega! I said in order to make sure the future changes, you must die! But I guess one part of it has to remain the same...

Nathaniel hears it loud and clear. He knew then what Keira was about to do

Nathaniel: NO! MOM, MAMA'S ABOUT TO SACRIFICE HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Nathaniel takes the shield down in shock

Nathaniel: IF SHE DOES IT, THE FUTURE REMAINS THE SAME! NO MATTER WHO OMEGA ABSORBED!!!!!!!!

Keira turns and looks down. She smiles at the two.

Keira: Goodbye, Roxi. Take care of Nate for me, least now he'll have the future he wanted. Goodbye Nathaniel, thank you....for everything.

Roxi: No!

Nathaniel: MAMA! NO!

Keira turns back into her Blue Form as she keeps powering up. She closes her eyes and calms her mind, knowing this was the end. Omega rushes to attack, but Keira screams, like before and uses one last attack, hitting Omega

Nathaniel: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Omega hits the ground hard. It slowly stands, looking like it failed

Omega: W-what was that...F-Futile....

As Roxi growls, she tries to go to Omega, but Nathaniel stop and points up

Nathaniel: Mom! Look up!

Roxi: What?

Roxi does look up and so does Omega. As they do, they see Keira still alive, but looking a lot different. The Silver Aura had returned, but now covering her whole body. Her eyes, silver colored and now, her hair was silver colored. She looks down at Omega as she touches down

Nathaniel: S-She did it....

Omega: Wh-What the Hell! Yo-You're dead, SIIIIII--

Keira, not wasting any time, punches Omega in the face, but it was so fast, even Roxi and Nathaniel wasn't able to see it in time

Roxi: The Silver Aura...the...speed.

Nathaniel: She mastered it. T-This is the full power of Ultra X, Mom. She now has 100% Full Power Ultra X!

Omega stands up, but Keira rushes. Omega meets her as the two trade blows. The impact of the blows are so massive, it felt like Earthquakes as they hit, making the city rumble

Reporter: Are you getting this, Johnny!? This is some intense sh--OH NO!

One of the blows forces the cameraman to drop the camera, busting it as Keira is seen, holding Omega by the neck. She throws him far as she screams out

Keira: BIG BANG ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

Keira fires a massive blast, twice as big than her normal attack. It hits Omega hard, sending it crashing, making portions of the grasslands explode. As the smoke is seen from it. Keira lands beside Roxi and Nathaniel.

Keira: ....Hey, Red.

Roxi: You...

Keira turns to Nathaniel

Keira: Hi, Son.

Nathaniel: Mama....

The three hug for a moment. They break it, but Keira notices something.

Keira: Wait, Omega's gone. Shouldn't you be vanishing?

Nathaniel: Yes. I should be, but I'm not feeling a thing. I don't underst--

The three hear a growl as they turn. They see Omega, still alive, weakened, but slowly healing thanks to having Mistress Haven in it.

Omega: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira gets ready to fight again, but Nathaniel rushes, Keira and Roxi sees it

Roxi: NATHANIEL!

Keira: NATHANIEL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

Nathaniel: WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE!

Nathaniel gets close enough and puts his hands together and prepares for a ki blast, thanks to the sash

Nathaniel: Just like you...Mama. Kaaaaaaa...Meeeee....

Roxi: NO, DON'T!

Nathaniel: Haaaaa....Meeeeee....

Keira: DON'T! YOU KNOW YOU'LL ONLY GET ONE SHOT!

Nathaniel: I know...but I have to before he finishes....HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathaniel fires it, point blank at Omega. It hits it, damaging Omega. But it slowly stands, smirking.

Omega: Weak....Die.....

Omega rushes and without warning, making his fingers into sharp claws, stabs Nathaniel deep in the stomach. It turns to Roxi, smiling wickedly as it takes it's fingers out. Nathaniel backs away, holding his stomach. He slowly falls to his knees and collapses.

Keira: No....N-Nate....

Roxi looks at Nate as he writhes in pain. Her eyes widen and tears begin to run down her face... She looks around as the rain continues to fall, and she screams in nothing but pure rage. She glares at Omega, shaking uncontrollablly until she glows silver, much like Keira.

Roxi: YOU...WON'T...GET...AWAY...WITH...THIS!

Keira sees Roxi fully transform as she screams. Her body, glowing silver. Her eyes, silver colored and her hair, like Keira's, Silver Colored. Roxi, like Keira had unlocked 100% Full Powered Ultra X. The two looks at Omega

Keira: Omega...you have made your last mistake.....

The two rush, not giving Omega enough time to attack as they throw punches and kicks, overwhelming Omega like never before. The two fully slam Omega down, but it pops out, screaming like mad

Omega: NO! THIS IS NOT HOW IT ENDS, SIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Omega begins to power up a huge Ki attack, Keira sees it and turns to Roxi

Keira: Roxi...Plan X. Something I didn't want to use. You know my Kamehameha move? I need you close to me and I need you to use it with me. We have to fire at the same time...on my cue. Can you do it?

Roxi doesn't say anything she simply stands next to Keira.

Keira: I love you, Roxi. Let's end our Hero Career with a bang....

Keira places her hands together as Roxi does the same, making sure their hands would be close together when it was ready to fire. Keira begins to chant, knowing Roxi would do the same.

Keira: Kaaaaaaaa....

Roxi: Meeeeeee....

Keira: Haaaaaa.......

Roxi: Meeeeee........

Omega: DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Omega fires it, it being bigger than anything before.

Keira: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira and Roxi extends their hands

Keira and Roxi: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their combined blast fire and hits, clashing with Omega's blast, the three struggling. But Omega's begin to get stronger as Keira and Roxi struggle. The heroes of GUILD see it and throw every projectile they could, but Omega waves it's other hand to knock down the heroes with a swift wind

Omega: No one...c-can save you. YOU DIE! BY MY HANDS, SIN!

Nathaniel: S-Stop calling...my Mama....

Nathaniel slowly stands as he builds up one small Ki ball

Nathaniel: SIIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!

Nathaniel fires, hitting Omega, more to distract it.

Omega: Wh--

Keira: NOW, ROXI! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two scream, firing more Ki, overwhelming Omega's blast, going and now hitting Omega. Omega screams a blood curling scream as it engulfs it, slowly destroying it.

Omega: NOOOO! NOOOOO!!! SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--

The blast finally engulfs and finishes Omega, not leaving a spec of dust of him to come back from. Keira and Roxi lower their hands, panting as their Ultra X forms vanish, reverting them to normal

Keira W-We did it....

Nathaniel: Yes...We-We di--

Nathaniel finally falls to the ground. Keira catches him and holds him in her arms

Keira: I got you. You're good. Me and Mom will get you to a doctor. We'll patch you up in no ti--

Nathaniel: N-No Mama. I-It's too late. O-Omega's f-finally gone. I-I can feel myself f-fading....

Keira: No! No you're not, Nate! You're gonna be ok! Mama's not gonna let you go...

Nathaniel: I-I know, Mama. But-but you knew the time was coming. W-We did it. Now...Now I can no longer exist...

Keira begins to shed tears. She knew this was coming, but she didn't want it to happen now. Roxi comes and places a hand on Keira's shoulder

Nathaniel: M-Mom. T-Thank you for being there for me, even before you-your future self sent me back.

Roxi: Natha--Nate....

Nathaniel: M-Mama...thank you....for also being there for me. I-I finally got to see you with my own eyes....and I-I'm happy.....

Keira: Nate....No.....

Nathaniel: Y-You are my sunshine....my-my only sunshine....you make me happy...w-when skies are grey.....

Keira: Y-You never know dear...H-How much I love you....

Nathaniel: Please d-don't take...my sunshine....aw....ay......

Nathaniel finally closes his eyes and breathes his last breath, finally passing. As he does, he begins to fade from Keira's arms, knowing his future was finally fixed. He fully vanishes, no longer able to exist. Keira finally, fully cries, laying her head on the pavement

Keira: Nate....Nate...NAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The heroes gather around Keira and Roxi, letting the two have the moment as the scene fades

---------------------------------------------------------

Keira and Roxi are seen in the elevator of GUILD HQ, going up to the office of Captain Freedom

Keira: This feels like the longest ride

Roxi: Yeah...

Keira sighs as she checks her phone. Her Twitter feed is being flooded by their friends, asking questions after seeing the two fight Omega

Keira: Damn...I wish I had saw that camera. I fucked up

Roxi: There wasn't anything we could have done. We had to continue to fight. Modesty had to take a backseat.

Keira: Nathaniel was right. One part of the future will remain the same. The world knows. I already know we'll be fired from SCW.

Keira looks at Roxi

Roxi: if it happens... it happens.

Keira: We can never have a normal life again. Well, whatever normal was before.

Keira gets closer to Roxi

Keira: What do we do? Nate can't go through life like this

Roxi: I don't know... we'll figure it out.

The elevator finally stops as it opens. The step out of it and in that moment, that short hallway towards Captain Freedom's office felt like the longest walk of shame. The two reach the door and open it, Captain Freedom sitting in his chair

Captain Freedom: Ladies, enter.

Roxi and Keira slowly enter.

Roxi: Sir... I just want apologize for... being compromised.

Captain Freedom: Save it, Lady Bedlam. I'll get to you in a moment. Lady Kat, since you were the reason for being exposed. Do you have anything to say?

Keira: Yes. I.....

Keira takes a huge deep breath. She then looks into Captain Freedom's eyes and with the serious time, she says.

Keira: I do not apologize for it.

Captain Freedom raises a eyebrow at this, knowing Keira wasn't done, so he lets her speak

Keira: In the report me and Lady Bedlam have been updated for almost three years. The monster, named Omega before it was destroyed, was to be known as an unstoppable killing machine. One that devastated the future. We would have shared the same fate if it hadn't been for Nathaniel coming from his own time to warn us. Since then, his report from ours had four baddies absorbed into Omega. Crazy Wolf, Blood Priest, Hammer and The Peak Twins. Those four was what gave Omega the power it needed to destroy us all.

Keira takes another deep breath

Keira: Cause of Nathaniel's warnings, we managed to stop two of Omega's projected victims from being absorbed. Yes, it went to Sister Shadow and Mistress Haven instead. But Omega was still a threat. Yes, we were compromised. But making sure Omega was no longer a threat to not only the people but to the planet itself was our first priority and to also protect the people I love. So do I apologize for being compromised? No. Cause if I had to do it again to save the planet, then I wouldn't change a thing.

Keira looks at Roxi for a moment, then back at Captain Freedom

Keira: So if this is the end of Lady Kat and whatever normal life I had. Then so be it.

Keira sits up as she says

Keira: But know this, don't expect me to not sit back and protect some sort of identity when it comes to the protection of my friends, my family, the people that walk the streets, the plants, animals and the EARTH itself.

Keira sits back, sighing a bit

Captain Freedom: Lady Bedlam, I know you just apologized before I let Lady Kat speak. But do you share her thoughts too?

Roxi: It is... our job, sir. We protect the people of this planet. It's why we signed up, and why we fight. I apologized because it obviously wasn't supposed to happen. But we saved a lot of lives today. Maybe the whole planet. If that means people know... then I stand, by my wife.

Captain Freedom stands up, a stern look on his face

Captain Freedom: Lady Bedlam, Lady Kat. Time and time again, this world has seen danger that no mere human should have ever see with their own eyes. While some we can't control currently, time and time again, you have put your bodies and almost sacrificed your lives to make sure peace was maintained. Cause of you two being compromised, normally, this would be the time I'd strip you of your rank and powers....

Keira and Roxi close their eyes, waiting for the worst.

Captain Freedom: But....

The two reopen their eyes at that one word they heard, more so out of confusion

Captain Freedom: Cause of you two also saving the world so many times. I think you've earned one pass. Call it whatever you desire. A freebie, Get out of Jail Free Card, whatever.

Captain Freedom presses a button on his desk. The windows of the HQ begin to shutter, letting in no sign of anything outdoors at all. A control panel with a huge blue button was seen as he hovers his finger over it. He says

Keira: What are you doing, sir?

Captain Freedom: Giving you, your lives back, so to speak.

He presses a button and the two could hear a flash, like a light bulb was going off. After a minute, Keira's phone goes off as she checks it. It was one of her friends, asking what her and Roxi were doing. No mention of their personas at all

Keira: What!? This thing was talking about us as heroes a minute ago! Th-They vanished!? How!?

Captain Freedom: Simple. The world remembers Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat saving the world from Omega. But they lost the memory of who Lady Bedlam and Lady Kat really are.

Keira: I...I don't know what to--

Captain Freedom: Save it, Lady Kat. This was your one and only freebie. One you two more than earned. But don't expect it to happen again. If you get compromised again, then you're through. Do I make myself clear?

Keira: Crystal!

Captain Freedom: Do I make myself clear, Lady Bedlam?

Roxi: Yes, sir.

Captain Freedom: Good, dismissed. Also, you'll have to transmit yourselves out. What I did took too much power and it would take a hour to regenerate.

Roxi: Yes, sir.

The two stand and transmit home quickly. They transmit to the living room and sigh as Keira sits on the couch

Keira: ....I swear, the GUILD amaze me sometimes.

Keira then notices she was wearing her costume still

Keira: OOPS!

Roxi: Yeah... we have to change.

Keira rushes upstairs to change. Moments later, she is in the bedroom, now having her training gear on. Since all of this was over, she goes to the door, but stops. She thinks about the battle with Omega as well as Nathaniel

Keira: Nate....my boy....

Nate: Mama!

Keira raises her head up and turns. She sees Nate somehow in the room

Keira: What the? How did you get in here, silly?

Nate: Gramma plays Hide and seek!

Keira: Really?

Keira goes over and picks up Nate, giving him kisses

Keira: You know it's late, little monster

Nate: Uh-huh.

Keira: Let your Gramma hunt you tomorrow. It's time for bed.

Nate: Okay.

Keira smiles as she carries Nate to his room. She then places Nate on the bed

Keira: You're growing up so fast, Nate.

Keira puts the cover on Nate

Keira: Soon, you'll be all grown up. On your own, a man. Your future in your hands....

Keira begins to shed a tear

Nate: I'm a big boy!

Keira: Yes....Yes you are.

Keira leans down, hugging Nate, crying a bit

Nate: Ii love you, Mama.

Keira: I...I love you too, Nathaniel....

Keira breaks the hug and stands. She goes to the door and turns, Nate waving to her. She waves back as she turns off the lights and shuts the door. She heads to the gym to train, seeing Roxi there.

Keira: Hey, Red.

Roxi: Hey.

Keira: R-Ready to train for our matches?

Keira lowers her head, not even into training, despite the Fatal Four Way she has to prepare for

Roxi: It's next on the list. After all this. Let's do this.

Keira: Yea...I'm sorry. I guess I still got my mind on Nathaniel. I shouldn't. We saved the world, his future...yet...

Roxi: We did... exactly what he wanted.

Keira: I know. But...I miss him, Roxi.

Keira feels Roxi hug her as Keira hugs back

Roxi: It's hard... I know... but that was his mission, it's why he was sent back. To prevent his own future. The world is a better place.

Keira: I know. It'll take some time. But I know now the future is safe.

Keira sighs, but she musters a smile and kisses Roxi

Roxi: That's the fighter I know.

Keira: Speaking of fighting. I owe you a ass kicking from days ago.

Keira giggles as she gets into position

Roxi: Well... Mercedes, Tallyn and Seleana won't be as easy on you as I am.

Keira: I know. Now can we stop talking and train? Otherwise, I won't be ready for Tallyn, Seleana and Mercedes.

Roxi: Mentally as well as physically.

Keira: Yes. Now let's go.

Roxi smirks, getting into position. The two rush and throw a punch to each other, the scene finally fading. The Future for now...is Safe.

==============================
The world changes.

The world changes ever so often nowadays. Sure, it gets scars left and right as generations pass. But it somehow still stands. It'll stand when we're long and gone, turned back into dust into Earth's thick crust. But as long as we're here. We've got to make the best of it, even when others want to make it worse.

That is the difference between good and evil, in a way. Good people try to change the world to make sure we live longer, making sure we're remembered for the good of it. Bad people force the change of the world, but not for the better. Bad People change it for the worse and each time they do, it makes us come closer to what feels like the end of everything. Whether it be big or small changes. Good and Evil always want one thing....

Change.

While we live in a uncertain future. This Sunday, we make changes to what the future of SCW will become. Mine you ask? Hopefully to be one step closer to a Internet Title Match. Things have changed within the last 2 weeks. Now, I know I'm ready for one of my biggest fights in SCW. Two Women I have fought before for different reasons and one who doesn't know the real me. Sad, isn't it?

Tallyn, I do want to start with you. I do love how you've written me off so easily in this. That's the problem. When people usually write me off, that's when they usually let their guard down. This is what you're doing right now Tallyn. You're not letting your guard down to another wrestler. No, you're letting your guard down to a fighter. Yea, I do suplexes and body slams. But the real test is my fists and my feet and where they'll land. So go on, act like someone who will write me off easily. The other opponents in this match know how I am. But you, do not. So go ahead and write me off. But I promise you this, Tallyn. You won't pin me. You won't beat me.

Not. One. Bit!

Now Selena, time's getting closer for us, isn't it? Closer to another chapter in what's becoming in my opinion, a huge rivalry between the Johnsons and the Zdunichs. Well, been like that for ages and then you were added to the mix. Before you even say it. It wasn't a diss, never was. If anything, you've added excitement to this and this is why I love fighting you every time we're in the ring. But now the stakes are even higher. I don't expect you to hold back one bit. If anything, when Mercedes and Tallyn are down on the mat. It'll be you and me, seeing who will face the Champion, whoever it may be.

I can't wait, Sel.

Now, as for Mercedes Vargas aka the blank canvas of SCW. I know you're out there, trying to see if anyone will listen to you and see if anyone will BELIEVE you that you're still relevant in this day and age. I guess someone has to, since you're in this match to begin with. Look, Mercedes. You had a great career. Even if most of it was as a Mean Girl, it was still a good career. But let's be honest.

Mercedes, your career....is OVER!

I don't know why you're still holding onto the fact that you still can hang! Sure, you can say the same thing about my wife. But the difference between Roxi and you, she's proved it. You? You haven't proved it to me and to be honest, when we fight again. It'll be no different. When you get pinned in this match and before you say it, you will. Let's not lie to ourselves, whether it will be me, Selena or Tallyn. You will be pinned, Mercedes. You will be the reason that someone will move on to face the Internet Champion, but way it's looking. The one who will TRULY pin you...is me!

Seleana, Mercedes, Tallyn, Blaze of Glory will be the night you know when you back a fighter into a corner or think the fighter is down. That fighter WILL bounce back and that same fighter will end your chances at glory before it begins. It's time to B.A.B....

BREAK!

A!

BITCH!

See you Easter Sunday!

Offline TALLY

• View Profile
    • Tallyn Paxton
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 11:23:28 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
FLASHBACK TO SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2020

TALLYN: “Dad? What?!”

Tally watches as her camera falls into the bathtub full of water but she doesn’t seem to care about the camera’s state. She listens to her father speak and soon, her phone is on the ground as well as the news sinks in. Tatum was gone. DEAD. She stands in the middle of the bathroom of her hotel room and she didn’t seem to care that a puddle of water was collecting on the ground as she holds her phone to her ear but doesn’t seem to be listening to her father speak on the other line.

Tatum had gotten out of the house under Tesla’s watch and had gotten hit by a car. Her Dad didn’t tell her what Tesla was doing but Tally was already starting to place the blame on herself and not on the fact that it was just a tragic accident. She sets her phone down on the bathroom counter before sitting on the floor and pulling her knees up to her chest and then wrapping her arms around her legs before burying her face in her knees.

END OF FLASHBACK

DATE: MONDAY APRIL 6, 2020

Tallyn walks out of her hotel room dressed in a pair of black sweatpants, a loose fitting t-shirt, her feet in tennis shoes, and a bag slung over her shoulder. Her dark brown hair was piled up in a bun on top of her head and she was sporting a pair of dark sunglasses over her eyes. She ignores some of the people that were walking the hallways as she heads directly to the elevator. She jams her thumb into the down button several times, not being patient enough to wait for the elevator to do its thing.

TALLYN: “About time.”

She was acting as if the elevator could hear her words and she stepped into the empty elevator and pressed the lobby button before leaning against the back wall of the elevator shaft. She closes her eyes, trying not to feel all the emotions that she was feeling. She had locked herself in her hotel room all of the day before and had helped herself to the fully stocked liquor fridge. She didn’t care that she could potentially get in trouble for drinking underage but who was going to know? Or even care. It’s fucking Las Vegas.

She steps out into the lobby and looks around, hoping not to see Shooter or Mark Cross in the lobby. She didn’t need any distractions. She walks through the lobby, avoiding most of the people she saw and walks to the doors to leave where there were guards or whatever standing there. She assumed they were there to monitor who came in and out of the hotel and so they could swab the ones who were coming in. Tallyn lets out a breath before walking toward the doors but one of the guards puts his arm up to stop her. Tallyn moves her eyes to look up at him.

GUARD: “If you’re leaving the hotel to go places other than the gym or for a walk, you’ll need to be back here 48 hours before Sunday.”

She just looks at him, her eyes narrowed at him. She may also be a little drunk still.

TALLYN: “What? That’s dumb.”

GUARD: “And when you get back, you have to be swabbed and quarantined until the show.”

Tallyn feels the tears well up in her eyes again as she stares at him but he couldn’t see. She didn’t want to get swabbed nor did she want to have to quarantine herself either but she felt that she needed to go to Florida. She needed to see her family. Theo had been on the first flight out but Tallyn couldn’t process it that quickly. So she stands there now, glaring at the guard who hadn’t prohibited her from leaving but very clearly advised her not to.

TALLYN: “Fine. Fuck this bullshit.”

She turns and walks away from him and goes back to the elevator and jabs her thumb into the up button and does so several times, just as impatiently as she did before. She waits as patiently as she can, tapping her foot on the floor. When the doors open she steps back into the elevator shaft and presses her floor’s number and leans back against the wall. She keeps her face emotionless, but once the doors shut, she sinks down to the floor of the elevator and covers her face with her hands as her emotions overtake her body. She lets the tears flow down her face as the elevator doors close. She couldn’t control them all the time but she didn’t seem to care as long as she was alone in the elevator. But the seconds the doors open, she’s back on her feet and walking back to her hotel room, acting as if nothing was bothering her.

She walks into her hotel room and once the door is shut, she takes her bag and literally chucks it across the room. She doesn’t flinch when the bag hits the wall and falls to the ground in a heap and she grabs something off the counter and chucks it at the wall as well in a fit of rage before she sits on the floor, her back to the wall. She sits there, staring at the wall before she takes her sunglasses off and chucks them at the wall as well. At that moment, she hated being in Las Vegas and hated that she chose wrestling over her family.

DATE: TUESDAY APRIL 7, 2020

Tallyn couldn’t have sat in her hotel room any longer. She couldn’t drink anymore and she couldn’t cry any longer. So, here she was on the strip at 10 am and was just looking around. It was empty as it was still shut down due to COVID19. She was still feeling numb to the world and was now standing in front of Hershey’s World. She didn’t even seem to care that she was supposed to be working on getting ready for her match against Keira Fisher-Johnson, Seleana Zdunich, and Mercedes Vargas on Sunday. And she didn’t care that she should probably be at the gym, working on something. But she couldn’t do it. She couldn’t force herself to show up at the gym and try to put half of her attention to the training.

She’d chosen a pair of super short shorts and a simple black crop top to wear on her little excursion to the strip. She knew that everything was closed down but she didn’t care. She just needed the fresh air. But even that didn’t seem to be helping her mood as all she could think about was Tatum and that she hadn’t seen her in over a year and she had nobody to talk about it with. Not that she probably would anyways.

She walks away from the Hershey’s World area and heads down toward Park MGM. There wasn’t anything that caught her eye as she moved down the strip as she keeps her focus in front of her as she moves one foot in front of the other. That was all that she could really focus on as she tries to keep her mind busy on what she could see in front of her. But there weren't any people to keep her mind busy. So instead of continuing down the path she was on, she turns the opposite way.

TALLYN: “Fuck this bullshit.”

She was done trying to keep her head above water and done trying to stay in the good girl line. She was done. If the World didn’t want to deal her a good set of cards, she’d fucking do what she wanted without any qualms about it. How was it benefiting her to keep doing the right thing? How was it helping her in any way? It fucking wasn’t so she was done trying to be the good girl and it was time to be the BAD girl. Time to do whatever the fuck she wanted and not worry about the consequences.

She would have said that time mattered and that she didn't care that a lot of the minutes were ticking away from her. But she figured as long as the day got by her and she didn't think about Tatum, it was alright by her. She just kept walking, ignoring the fact that her feet were not happy with her choices. She didn't really know where she was going but soon, she found herself in a sketchy part of the area. She raises an eyebrow as she sees a slightly run down house and she just knew what was inside.

She had never thought about going down that path before. She hadn't wanted to be like her mother and be a horrible example to Tesla and Tatum. But what was stopping her now? Tatum was dead and Tesla was in Florida. Theo was an adult and could handle himself. She had nothing really holding her back.

TALLYN: "Fuck it. Might as well."

She walks up to the house and goes to knock but then remembered her time at the drug house back in Florida. They had basically laughed at her for knocking. So she takes a deep breath and pushes the door open and walks in.

She wished she could say what she saw surprised her but it didn't. There was loud music, and a haze in the air. The walls were tinged a yellow color and there were people in every room. She just raises an eyebrow at them but they don't seem to think she is out of place. Maybe they were used to people coming and going as they pleased. And just because she didn't look like the type to be in a drug house, it didn’t seem to set off any warning bells in their minds.

GUY 1: "You look lost darlin'. Can I help you?"

The way his eyes moved over her body didn't seem to bother her. Or maybe she still didn't feel anything as she stands in front of him. These types of places used to make her skin crawl because these were the types of people that her mother enjoyed spending her time around.

TALLYN: "Um…"

She didn't exactly know what she wanted. She hadn't actually walked into the house with a plan. She felt small now and as if she was younger than what she actually was. She looks at him, a blank look on her face. The guy just smirks a little bit as he can tell she was new to the whole process. He puts an arm around her neck, clearly not caring about personal space or boundaries. Or the fact that they were supposed to be six feet apart and practicing social distancing.

GUY 1: "Don't be shy, darlin'. I'm Asher and this here…"

He motions to the house with one arm as he keeps one arm around her neck.

ASHER:"Is my house. And we got whatever it is you need. LSD, PCP, heroin, cochise, weed, and ketamine. Anything you want sweetheart as long as you got cash."

She seemed slightly surprised at how open he was about what he had to offer in his house. He didn't know her from Adam and how did he know that she wasn't a cop?

TALLYN: "You're just going to willingly tell me all that and you don't even know if I am a cop or something?"

She looks at him, a slightly bewildered look on her face. He laughs and pulls her in closer to him, leaning down to talk to her.

ASHER:"If you was a cop sweetheart, you'd have been a lot more confident walking in here. You look like you've never done this before."

She knows he wasn't trying to belittle her or make fun of her but she still felt as if he was. She shoves his arm off of her neck with a huff. He laughs and shrugs his shoulders at her. He didn't seem to be bothered by her actions.

ASHER:"I would apologize but I don't think you'd believe me. Or really care. Now what's a good girl like you doing around here anyways?"

That label again. Did she really look like a good girl? That didn't do anything wrong? She wanted to shed that look so badly.

TALLYN: "Stop looking at me like that!"

ASHER:“Sorry but you don’t really seem the type to be comin’ ‘round here.”

Tallyn gives him a look before rolling her eyes at him and shoving his arm from around her neck. He just chuckles before looking her over. She gives him a slightly agitated look but he doesn’t seem perturbed about it but laughs before looking at her again.

TALLYN: “Well, I’m here, okay?”

Asher chuckles before leaning back against the wall to take her in a little more. He didn’t know what it was about her but there was something about her that he couldn’t push himself to be a jerk toward. He knew that he should have thrown her out the second he saw her but she intrigued him. And he wanted to know about her.

ASHER:“Alright, alright. Chill, so what’s your name, beautiful?”

She looks at him and raises an eyebrow at him.

TALLYN: “Tallyn….”

ASHER:“Nice name.”

Tallyn just rolls her eyes at him as she stands there, just staring at him. Asher just raises his eyebrows at heer before motioning for her to follow him into what she assumed was his room. She didn’t think about it as she follows him into his room and he clears off his chair and motions for her to sit. She gives him a slightly skeptical look but sits down anyways. He winks at her and she rolls her eyes as he grabs something for her and hands it to her.

She looks at the sugar cube that he’s offering her and she takes it in her right hand between her index finger and her thumb. She looks at it before looking at him, a clueless look on her face. She had to admit to herself that she was uneducated when it came to drugs and this one was definitely not something she’d seen before. Her mother’s drugs of choice were cocaine and weed. And Tally herself had never experimented with them in high school like a lot of her friends had done.

ASHER:“It’s LSD...put it under your tongue and let it dissolve and then swallow. This one is on me.”

She looks at the sugar cube and then at Asher before putting the sugar cube under her tongue and letting it dissolve. She looks at him, expectantly and he chuckles before sitting on the edge of his bed and looking at her.

ASHER:“It takes a while to kick in. Just relax...and tell me about yourself.”

She didn’t know it but it was going to be the beginning of a friendship with him. She just smiles at him, shrugging her shoulders at him as she leans in to talk to him.

TALLYN: “Wouldn’t it be better to just...not know anything about my past? And just get to know me now?”

Asher smiles at her before shrugging his shoulders as he himself pops a sugar cube into his mouth as his eyes stay on her. She watches him, letting her eyes look him over as she leans back in his chair. She didn’t realize before just how good looking he was and she hadn’t expected him to be so nice. Maybe she had been wrong to judge him like she had the men that had her mother hooked on the drugs she couldn’t quit. Asher had been nothing but kind to her and hadn’t really made fun of her for being so new on the scene when it came to drugs.

ASHER:“Are you saying that this version of you is better than the past version?”

Tallyn shrugs her shoulders as she looks at him as she breathes in deeply and slowly lets it out. Asher watches her, still intrigued by her and he couldn’t exactly pinpoint why.

TALLYN: “This me is the only one that matters…”

She flashes him a smile as she pulls her legs up underneath her on the chair. He raises an eyebrow at her before getting up to shut his door, not wanting to be bothered by his friends or any of the other occupants of the house.

ASHER:“I can understand that. So, what do you do for a living?”

A smile crosses her face as her worries start to slip from her mind as the drug slowly starts to kick in and she starts to loosen up around Asher.

TALLYN: “I’m a wrestler.”

ASHER:“No shit?”

She chuckles and shakes her head no.

TALLYN: “No, no shit.”

Asher smiles at her again as he leans forward again to look at her again. She looks at him and just offers him a smile.

ASHER:“Is it for that company that is based out of Vegas? Sun City or something?”

TALLYN: “Sin City Wrestling. And yes, I believe they’re based out of Vegas. We’re here for the foreseeable future. Well, until this Coronavirus is taken care of anyways.”

Tallyn could feel the beginning effects of the drug start to kick in and a smile graces her face as she looks at Asher. She didn’t understand it but she felt sort of comfortable around him. And maybe it was the drug taking effect on her body but she didn’t seem to think he’d mind if she did spill out all her worries and troubles. But she didn’t want to do that. She didn’t want to talk about Tatum or her tragic death. She wanted to forget about it and pretend that it hadn’t happened.

ASHER:“Don’t they got a big show comin’ up?”

Tallyn nods her head with a smile.

TALLYN: “Yeeep! And I have my first singles match this Sunday. Against three other already established Bombshells. I’m sooooo lucky.”

Asher smiles as he tugs her chair closer to the bed, any excuse to be closer to her. She lets him, the smile on her face stretching even more across her face.

ASHER:“Maybe I’ll come check it on Sunday. See what it’s all about..”

Tally raises an eyebrow at him before leaning in, her face mere inches from his own.

TALLYN: “Maybe I’d like that. Or maybe the drug likes that thought…”

Asher smirks a little at her before he leans his face just a smidge closer to her own. He reaches out and tucks a few strands of her dark hair behind her ear.

ASHER:“This is so strange….I feel like I’ve known you for a long time…”

She couldn’t help the giggle that escaped her lips as she places a hand over his as he cups her cheek, his thumb brushing over her cheekbone. She looks into his eyes and leans in and kisses his lips softly before pulling away from him.

TALLYN: “This is so unlike me…”

ASHER:“Is it?”

She nods her head as he carefully pulls her onto his lap from the chair. She carefully moves so that she is straddling his lap, his hands on her hips. She rubs her tongue along her bottom lip as she looks into his eyes. She was trying so hard to stay focused but the way his hands felt against her skin was driving her crazy. Or maybe it was the LSD, she wasn’t entirely sure.

TALLYN: “It is but this….this is the new me.”

He smirks at her as he slides his hands up her back, toying with the edge of her crop top. He dips his fingertips underneath the material and then slides his hands back down.

TALLYN: “I would have never done this a year ago…”

The words wouldn’t quit spilling from her mouth and she giggles as he takes her crop top off of her and tosses it to the side. She blushes just a bit as he does so, revealing her topless self now. He takes her in before leaning in and kissing her again. She leans into the kiss before she pulls away and looks at him. His pupils were slightly dilated and she could only imagine that hers were the same.

ASHER:“I think I like this new you…”

TALLYN: “It’s so hot in here…”

She could feel her body temperature rising as the drug began to kick in even more and she as tugging his shirt off of him as if that would help her heated body temperature. He however doesn’t object and helps her remove his own shirt for her.

ASHER:“It is getting hot in here…”

She smirks at him before she moves off of his lap to remove her shorts as he removes his pants as well. He watches her the best he can as he removes his own clothes and she smirks at him. She was enjoying the euphoric feeling and she was sure the drug could be credited with that. Or at least, that’s what her drug induced mind was telling her.

ASHER:“C’mere…”

She giggles again as he pulls her back into him and onto his lap. She looks into his eyes again and she leans down and kisses him again. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing this and that she should have been at the training center and trying to get herself prepared for Sunday. But this was...easier and it didn’t take any thoughts and she didn’t have to focus on what was actually wrong. And she could handle easy.

DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2020

Wednesday had come and gone too quickly for Tallyn. She had stayed at Asher’s place and had continued to get high. She had used whatever he gave her without any second thought about what he offered her. They had spent most of the day locked in his bedroom, ordering take out, and just being naked with one another. But she knew that she had to go back to her hotel room and try to get focused on her match coming up this weekend.

She had only been at the hotel for an hour when she hears a knock at the door. She raises an eyebrow as she wraps a towel around her body and opens the door to see Asher standing there in a pair of jeans and a simple black t-shirt. He had his hand on the back of his head, rubbing it as he stood there a little nervously. She raises an eyebrow at him before he shows her a bag of chinese food and then pulls a smaller bag out of it to show her some party favors. Her eyes widen and she pulls him into the room so that nobody else would see.

TALLYN: “You can’t be showing those so openly!”

Her voice was a hushed whisper as if she would be heard in her hotel room. She was still trying to come down from her high from the past two days but it was hard. The images of Tatum were burned in her head even though she hadn’t seen any of the crime scene photos but her mind was a bitch and she always imagined the worst images.

ASHER:“Sorry. I just...I thought you could use some company.”

She laughs before shrugging her shoulders and lets him move deeper into her hotel room. She watches as he sets the bag on the small little table in the corner and she drops the towel and pulls on an oversized t shirt that she was sure belonged to Shooter. She didn’t care, he wasn’t getting it back.

TALLYN: “This….is probably not a good idea.”

But she didn’t seem to want to kick him out of her hotel room either. She couldn’t deny the weird connection that they appeared to have to one another and it just felt right to her. She walks over and sits on the chair across from him as he sets the things out on the table. She was supposed to be getting ready to go to the GO gym for a training session, but the food and drugs seemed like a way better option. At least she could push Tatum out of her mind for a little while longer.

ASHER:“Maybe not but I don’t hear you saying no. Just like you didn’t the past couple of days.”

Her cheeks flush pink a little at him bringing up their rendezvous the previous days. It wasn’t that she was ashamed of them but she hadn’t really thought about it over and over again. She grabs the container of fried rice and a fork and takes a bite of the rice. She wasn’t going to argue with him; it was a much better idea than training. And she wasn’t sure that working her ass off was going to work anyways.

TALLYN: “Definitely didn’t say that word. What party favors did you bring?”

He laughs before grabbing the baggie and shaking it at her. He pulls out the different drugs.

ASHER:“Some weed, more LSD, and thought we could try some PCP…Or at least, you could try it if you wanted a different experience other than LSD.”

She looks at him before her eyes move down to the drugs. She immediately grabs a sugar cube and puts it under her tongue to dissolve. She liked the way it made her feel. He smirks as he watches her take the LSD with no complaint.

TALLYN: “This is the last day. I have to be clean by Sunday afternoon.”

He raises his hands up in the air and nods his head as he understands where she was coming from. He grabs a sugar cube himself and puts it under his own tongue to get high with her.

ASHER:“Promise. We’ll be angels tomorrow.”

She nods her head before they start to eat the Chinese food he had brought for them to share together. Tally watches him as she shoves a bite of the rice in her mouth again and he chuckles at her eagerness to eat the rice and almost nothing else.

TALLYN: “We don’t have to be angels, just not on drugs.”

She winks at him and he laughs before grabbing her arm and tugging her up and over onto his lap. He leans up and kisses her lips, his hand sliding up her shirt as he does. She didn’t mind all the touchy-feely stuff nor did she mind that she was letting him do whatever just so she could continue to get high without having to really pay. Plus, it was enjoyable for her too.

ASHER:“You’re so hot.”

Tallyn giggles again before wrinkling her nose at him.

TALLYN: “I know….”

He laughs at her before picking her up and moving to the bed. He looks at her as she scoots a little up on the bed.

TALLYN: “I should be training for Sunday. I’m going up against three other women who are much, much more established in the ring than I am…”

He raises an eyebrow at her words before leaning down and kissing her cheek. She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out as she can feel her heart beating wildly against her chest.

ASHER:“I could help you…”

She lets out a laugh before covering her mouth as he looks shocked at her laughter. She just gives him an innocent smile as she squirms a bit.

TALLYN: “What do you know about wrestling?”

She hadn’t meant for it to sound so condescending but she didn’t know that he knew anything about the sport.

ASHER:“I’ve watched it on and off since I was a kid. It doesn’t look that hard.”

She rolls her eyes at him again before shoving him off of her and onto the bed next to her. She moves and straddles his waist and looks down at him.

TALLYN: “Have you ever even attempted to train for it?”

He shakes his head no as his hands go to the outside of her thighs. She smiles down at him as he rubs his hands up her thighs and then back down. Sometimes, it was hard to focus on the conversation when his hands were on her body. It was probably the drug speaking.

ASHER:“Does trying moves on the trampoline with my older brother as a kid count?”

She laughs again at his question and she shrugs her shoulders.

TALLYN: “I suppose it could...do you remember any of the moves?”

ASHER:“Nah, I wasn’t that into it but it was always fun performing those moves as a kid. Because when you’re a kid all that shit looks fun…”

Tallyn laughs and nods her head, agreeing with his words. Her siblings had been close enough that it hadn’t any real appeal to them. She had to function as a mother figure to them and she couldn’t have imagined that wrestling with them would have been a good model of behavior to them.

TALLYN: “You’d probably not do very well anyways. You’d probably flop in the ring like a fish.”

He scoffs at her before rolling them over so that he was back on top. She giggles at the motion before she looks at him.

ASHER:“I think I’d be pretty agile in the ring, actually. If I ever wanted to get in shape to do that.”

Tallyn rolls her eyes at him. It wasn’t like he was out of shape but she knew what he meant; he’d have to kick the drug habit and actually focus on something. She didn’t have room to talk because currently, she was doing the drugs with him as well. But it didn’t really matter, did it? She wasn’t going to be high on Sunday and she was going to be extra careful in the coming weeks.

TALLYN: “You’re not out of shape...you’d do fine.”

He reaches down and cups her face softly before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. He pulls back and winks at her.

ASHER:“I’m not in the best of shape, Tals. I’d be winded after one match and probably never do it again. I don’t seem to have a good track record when it comes to picking up a new hobby.”

He wrinkles his nose at her and she laughs again before her cell phone goes off. She jumps at the noise and she shoves him off of her and he lands on the bed with a huff and she scurries over to her phone. She would have ignored it but she didn’t want Theo to call with any information and she miss it. She sighs when she sees Gabriel’s number flashing on her screen. She silences the ringer and then turns the phone off before turning to look at Asher.

TALLYN: “Sorry….where were we?”

DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 10TH, 2020.
TIME: 8:00 P.M.
DAYS UNTIL BLAZE OF GLORY: 2
rec

The scene opens up to a dimly lit room with a catwalk sort of stage and a stripper pole at the end of the catwalk. There was a bit of a hazy look to the room and the lights started to change from a normal to those of pinks and purples. Asher sat at the end of the catwalk in a chair with a bunch of money in his hands as he waits. The song My Oh My by Camila Cabello begins to play and soon Tallyn can be seen at the back of the stage area. She dances before walking along the catwalk to the stripper pole. She was dressed in a black lingerie type out fit before she slides her back down the pole, dancing the music before she sits down, her back against the pole as she looks at Asher, her eyes slightly bloodshot but due to the pink and purple lights, it was unrecognizable to the camera.

Her legs are outstretched in front of her and she crosses her feet at her ankles as she looks over Asher’s head at the camera. She holds up two fingers and waggles them a little bit.

TALLYN: “Two days.”

A smirk crosses her face.

TALLYN: “Two days and we’ll meet at Blaze of Glory, girls. And I know you’re all doing your best to prepare the match…”

She stands back up but does it slowly, her legs straight and her behind against the pole as she pulls her upper body up and leans against the pole.

TALLYN: “I do hope that you all haven’t gone crazy due to the social distancing bullshit that we’re being forced to practice.”

She moves her hips a little, rocking them to the beat of the music.

TALLYN: “But let’s get down to business…”

She didn’t want to waste any of her precious time with semantics or talking about shit that didn’t really matter.

TALLYN: “And no, not to defeat the huns. And don’t deny it, that’s where your heads went. Don’t lie.”

She moves to twirl around the pole before sitting down again in the same position as before. She crosses her feet at her ankles and leans her head against the pole.

TALLYN: “Shall we talk about the self proclaimed roadblock first?”

She tilts her head to the side, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

TALLYN: “I mean, she looks like a roadblock, if that’s what she wants to call herself, who am I to stop her?”

A laugh spills from her lips and she rolls her eyes.

TALLYN: “I haven’t decided if it’s a good thing that you’ve said absolutely fucking nothing about me, Roadblock or if it’s a bad thing. However, I get the feeling that you’re not taking me seriously because I’m new. I have a feeling you’re trying to brush me under the rug and discredit me as a competitor. And I get it, I’m not as decorated as SCW’s walking stat book and I’m not the Bombshell Champion’s lackluster wife…”

Another shrug rolls off of her shoulders.

TALLYN: “But I am going to be the one that you need to be worried about in that ring, Roadblock. I’m not here to make friends or exchange pleasantries with you. I don’t give a flying fuck about what you’ve done in the past or what you think you’re going to do in the present. Because I’m here to show you that you’re worth jack shit in that wrestling ring.”

She pushes her hair out of her face.

TALLYN: “I don’t think it’s sank in yet, has it Road Block? You don’t know what to expect on Sunday and I know that you’re just guessing at what you think you know about me. Yes, I am a trainee at the GO gym. Yes, I am one of their Darlings. And no, you can’t sit with us.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

TALLYN: “Do you think I give a fuck about what you’re itching to learn about me in the ring? Do I give a fuck whether I disappoint you or not? No. You’re not Gabriel or Odette so you can fuck right off with that ideation. Maybe you should prepare to get a dose of reality on Sunday when you realize, once again, that you’re not worth the money they pay you. Thank you, next.”

As she says that, Ariana Grande’s song, Thank U Next’s chorus begins to play. Thank you, next (next), Thank you, next (next),Thank you, next. It shuts off after that and Tallyn rolls her eyes.

TALLYN: “And next, the Bombshell Champion’s wife…”

A frown crosses her face but she shakes her head a little bit to wipe the look from her face.

TALLYN: “I’m not sure I understand you at all. Are you not even going to try on Sunday? Because it doesn’t even sound you’re invested in showing up for the match. Because the fuck?”

The confused look is on her face again.

TALLYN: “Is there anybody even home in that brain of yours, Seleana? Because I’m not sure that you even know that you have a match on Sunday. And I’m new to this whole thing…”

She moves her hands in a circle to show what she meant.

TALLYN: “And I’m beginning to think that you just want to ride your wife’s success and let her bring in all the money. If that’s how you want to live your life but it doesn’t sound like a very good life…”

She shrugs her shoulders again.

TALLYN: “I think you need to wake up and start acting like you want to be a wrestler or a competitor in the ring. Where’s the Seleana that won the Bombshell Championship? Because I guaran-fucking-tee that it’s not the one that we’re going to see on Sunday. The Seleana who won the Bombshell Championship actually fucking gave a damn about her career. This one that the Road Block, the Stat Book, and myself are facing in two days? She doesn’t gives a fuck about anything.”

She tried to keep the annoyance out of her voice but it was there and very much audible.

TALLYN: “But it’s probably too late for you, Seleana. Because you’ve had a week to prepare for Sunday and I bet you’ve done fuck all. And don’t start now.”

She shrugs and the chorus of Dua Lipa’s Don’t start now song begins to play. Don't show up, don't come out, Don't start caring about me now, Walk away, you know how, Don't start caring about me now. The music shuts off of after that. And Tallyn shakes her head, shaking her hair out a bit as she leans forward.

TALLYN: “Now we move onto the walking Stat Book, Mercedes Vargas.”

She tries not to make a face at the fact that Mercedes could remember almost anything. At the drop of a hat. Tallyn lately couldn’t remember what she had for lunch or if she even had anything to begin with.

TALLYN: “Ah, Mercedes. The transitional champion to all the championships but likes to pretend that she’s better than everybody else.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

TALLYN: “Hey, I’m just calling it like I see it and the way I see it? SCW puts their eggs in your basket one too many times.”

She shimmies back up the pole into a standing position before twirling around the pole.

TALLYN: “You know, you should try something like this Mercedes. It would require no real talent and you wouldn’t have to remember such tedious information about other Superstars and Bombshells that don’t give a fuck about you.”

The word fuck was spilling from her mouth uncontrollably now.

TALLYN: “Like, I don’t really know you and I don’t care to know you. The way I see you, you seem like a kiss ass. And you’re always trying to be more important that what you really are. I also see SCW using you as a tool because you can fucking remember anything at the drop of a hat. And I can see how that is useful to them.”

She struts along the stage, dancing and moving her body as she speaks.

TALLYN: “And the fact that you fucking think you fucking deserve better just...pisses me the fuck off.”

She stops by the pole again and looks down at Asher, her eyes looking into his and he tosses some money at her and winks at her.

TALLYN: “Why? Why the fuck do you deserve better you pretentious little bitch? Although...you’re not so little.”

She smirks at the little dig at Mercedes’ appearance. She could fight dirty if she had to and she would if she felt the desire to do so.

TALLYN: “But please, don’t fucking break out into song; nobody wants to hear your croaky old voice sing let alone see your horse face try to belt out a tune.”

She visibly shudders at the thought before sliding her back down the pole, her legs moving into a squatting position.

TALLYN: “We all fucking now that you’re a fucking Hall of Famer, quit trying to shove that stupid information down people’s throats. Nobody fucking gives a shit about your accomplishments. You’re the only fucking one who cares about them. Nobody wants to hear you say that you’re a Grand Slam Champion fifty million times during your piece of shit promo. Or that you’ve beaten everybody. Because guess what?”

She holds an arrogant smirk on her face as she stares directly into the camera.

TALLYN: “You’ve never beaten Mikah one on one. Oh yeah, I did my research. She’s kicked your flabby ass every time you and her stepped into the ring. And I wish she’d return for one more match just to fucking do it again and maybe then you’ll shut your horse like mouth and stop being an annoying twat.”

She lets out a breath as she slides back up the pole.

TALLYN: “You didn’t set the bar, by the way. You were basically just a transitional champion when it came to the Bombshell Championship. You set the bar for fucking nobody when it comes to that championship. And let’s face it, while this match is the number one contender’s match for the Bombshell Internet Championship, the Bombshell Championship is the big one. The one that sets the pace for every other fucking Bombshell that is in this company and your horse face doesn’t set the bar for shit when it comes to that. I believe people like Mikah, Alicia Lukas, and Christina Rose do. You? People just laugh when they hear your pathetic statements about being the bar.”

She smirks at the camera again.

TALLYN: “I know I laugh when you say stupid shit like that. It’s no surprise that you were once friends with people like Veronica Taylor and Amanda Cortez. Oh yeah, I did my research there too. And just because you’ve been here a long ass time, doesn’t mean you’re the measuring stick or anything like that for anybody. You only have a record like you do because you’re like the virus that just won’t fucking go away.”

She rolls her eyes before sighing.

TALLYN: “But go on, say how you’re the best and that you’ve raised the bar and set the bar and other bullshit that’s clearly not true. Keep collecting the dust like the relic you think you are Mercedes. And keep on reliving those memories in your head. Because soon, that’s all you’ll have.”

Memories by Maroon 5 begins to play. Here's to the ones that we got, Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not, 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories, Of everything we've been through, Toast to the ones here today, Toast to the ones that we lost on the way, 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories, And the memories bring back, memories bring back you.

TALLYN: “Look, all three of you I’m sure are talented in some fucking way. But I have a point to prove on Sunday and I’m not about to let you three show me up. You’ll get more shots in the future but this time? It’s my fucking shot and I’m just going to fucking take it. Maybe, since we’re in Vegas you can find a job at a strip club to make extra money. Because you all aren’t going to be able to call yourselves the winner after Sunday.  Oh, Horse face, you might need a paper bag before you apply to become a stripper though. Just a tip.”

She winks at the camera as Asher tosses more money on the stage.

TALLYN: “Are you ready for it?”

Ready for it by Taylor Swift begins to play and the lights shut off as the camera records just the music before being shut off.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2020, 11:32:22 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, April 10, 2020
Zdunich Room
Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
8:15 AM  PDT

Under lockdown rules, two weeks felt like years, especially when you were somebody used to getting to go spend time in open spaces with animals on a regular basis. With her wife, fellow wrestler, and SCW World Bombshells Champion Christina Zdunich off scouting more spots fr her new GLOW-inspired television show that she had started filming on a lark out of boredom and a desire for creativity outside of just playing video games all day, Seleana Zdunich was using the time to catch up on some calls she needed to make before her day would be taken up with working out/training for her match at Sunday’s Blaze of Glory VIII event. She knew Christina would be back soon with some crazy idea for “Amanda the Aussie Zookeeper” to do if only to hear Seleana’s horrendous attempt at an Australian accent. Christina always laughed the hardest at it no matter how good or bad it was    

And it had yet to be anything resembling good…

First on her agenda for the day was to call the person she left in charge back at the Zdunich Zoological Gardens, Dr Michelle “Chavy” Chavez. It had been nearly three weeks since Seleana had been back to the zoo and it was starting to wear on her, especially not getting to see the lioness, Sarabi, that Seleana had all but raised herself between Orana Park in Christchurch, New Zealand and Zdunich Zoological Gardens in Los Angeles.

Seleana presses the button and waits as the video call goes through and Chavy appears on her screen sitting at Seleana’s own desk back in Los Angeles.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, Chavy, how’s it?

Chavy sighs.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Thank God for the animals, that’s all I can say!

The two share a laugh over the call.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Without them, I’d be going stir crazy something fierce!

Seleana nods knowingly, the feeling had quickly spread around the Saxon Hotel to many of the SCW and SCU wrestlers currently housed there.

Seleana Zdunich: How are they?

Brightening up at talk of the animals, Chavy beams brilliantly.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: They’re all doing great. Most of them haven’t noticed a difference.

Curiosity takes hold of Seleana and she cocks her head to the right ever so slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Who has?

The picture changes to a live shot of Sarabi the lioness lying on her side in her habitat blithely playing with a large green ball.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Sarabi seems almost disappointed every time she sees somebody and it’s not you. She doesn’t get mean because she knows the few of us here and she allows us to do what we need for her but it does seem like she’s noticed you are not around.

Seleana stares at the shot of her Sarabi and nods, reaching out almost like she wants to touch the big cat.

Seleana Zdunich: She misses her mum.

The feed switches back to Chavy and Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish I could have used her for Christina’s new show...

Surprised, Chavy sits forward at her desk.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: New show? I thought most sets were closed…

Selena nods quickly.

Seleana Zdunich: They are, unless you can film in place which is what Christina is doing. She was keen to have something to do besides gaming and focusing on being stuck in a hotel room, even if it is a nice hotel room and has me in it.

Chavy smirks playfully.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: You mean disturbing everyone else with your come to Jesus meetings wasn’t enough?

Seleana smirks back knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: She has me playing a character called Amanda the Australian Zookeeper.

Cocking her head in curiosity, Chavy frowns.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: You can sound Australian?

Seleana shakes her head, almost laughing at herself and her efforts at doing the accent so far.

Seleana Zdunich: No, I sound…

She pauses and then puts it on for her.

Seleana Zdunich: Crikey, look at the little fella!

Chavy’s eyes go wide in shock.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: That is the worst Steve Irwin impression I’ve ever heard!

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I think that is supposed to be the point. I know my friends back in Christchurch will all call me a fucking cow for being Aussie instead of Kiwi until they hear how bad I sound and then they’ll laugh until they become sick. There’s this one Alicia Lukas superfan I know called A.J., he’s Australian and he and his lot will likely think one of two things when they hear it. I’ll be their Dick Van Dyke trying to sound cockney, they’ll either be offended at how bad I am at it, or they’ll think it’s the single funniest thing they’ve heard and put it on repeat just to keep laughing at it.

Unable to stop herself, Seleana smiles and then laughs, nodding her head knowingly as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: Actually, knowing A.J., he’d be offended, laugh, then call me some permutation of cunt, then laugh some more.

Chavy’s mouth falls open in surprise.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: And you’d be ok with that?

Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: It’s an Aussie thing. They do it in New Zealand and England too. He used to say it often enough no one noticed unless he did not say it. It was when he did not say that word that we knew something to be wrong.

Chavy slowly nods, clearly still shaken. Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: It’s alright, I know an Englishman that has the same aversion to the word as well. He’s never keen to hear it from anyone and yet, he and A.J. have worked together for years. The closest they come to an argument is their respective fandoms in wrestling and even then, it’s not really an argument so much as a healthy rivalry.

Chavy ponders this thought for a second.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Who are they fans of?

Seleana grins.  

Seleana Zdunich: Alicia Lukas and Stacy Jones.

As Chavy smiles, there's a knock at the door to Seleana’s room. Seleana glances over at the door, frowning intensely.

Seleana Zdunich: Skit…

Chavy frowns in confusion.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Not expecting anybody?

Seleana shakes her head and then goes to check on the door. Opening it, she finds her daughter-in-law, SCU Women’s Combat Champion Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis standing there looking sheepish. Halo glances in the room, sees the video and raises her hands, starting to back away.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Aw, shit, I’m sorry, Mama Sel, I didn’t mean to bother ya when y’all busy…

Chavy giggles on the screen as Seleana shakes her head, waving her hand dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: Nonsense, come in, come in. You know Chavy.

Chavy waves on the screen

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: Hi, Halo!

Halo grins slowly and waves back at the screen.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Hi, Chavy. How’s y’all doin’?

Seleana steps back into the room and Halo walks in while Chavy just shakes her head as she tries not to laugh.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: I’m doing, Mrs. Annis, that about sums it up.

Halo nods grimly.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Sounds about right, yes’m…

Seleana nods as she retakes her seat.

Seleana Zdunich: Any problems there?

Chavy shakes her head.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: No, though I won’t be surprised if I have to call Mel to come over just so I don’t go crazy at some point.

Seleana nods quickly, pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: If you have to, do so. The animals know your sister well enough that it should not be a distraction to them. Take care of yourself, Chavy, not just the animals.

Chavy nods.

Dr. Melissa "Chavy" Chavez: I will. Same time next week?

Seleana nods and the call ends. Turning to face Halo, Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: What can I do for you, HayJo?

Halo sighs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt, I was just comin’ by to see if y’all would come work in the ring with. Gotta work on my submissions for that submission match on Sunday with Melissa Ruin. I been working my strikes some with B-Brat and a little with Kelli Torres but you’d help with the submissions since you’re physically larger than her and if I can get them on you, then I can damn sure get them on Melissa.  

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, I do have a four-way contenders match to prepare for as well so I would be keen. Someone of your size would definitely help me against Keira, Vargas and Tallyn.

Halo smiles.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Kelli sorta said the same thing. She didn’t mind mixin’ it up with me some since she had to get ready for a title match with Celeste North.

Seleana nods as the two start for the door.

Seleana Zdunich: You two seem to be getting closer since you got arrested.

Halo nods in agreement.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: We have, it’s nice having an actual friend with nothin’ else involved for once.  She ain’t a drug buddy, she ain’t a dealer tryin’ to hook me up, she ain’t usin’ me for nothin, she ain’t tryin to get into my pants, I ain’t tryin’ to get into hers, there’s no money involved, nothin’.  The only thing we’ve talked about is maybe we team up on some things and we look forward to having a match against each other at some point.

Seleana nods happily as they open the door.

Seleana Zdunich: Everyone needs a friend like that.

Halo nods back in agreement.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Damn skippy!

The two make their way out and head off in search of a ring to practice in to get them each ready for their respective matches on Sunday.

On-Camera

Friday, March 20, 2020
Diamond Ballroom
Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
5:15 PM  PDT

The camera opens on Seleana Zdunich standing in an open ballroom where a ring has been constructed. Standing there next to the ring in black bicycle shorts, a black sports bra and black Nikes, her long blonde hair pulled into a rough ponytail, Seleana nods quickly to acknowledge the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: So, here we go, ja?

Reaching back, she gives her ponytail a tug to make sure it’s properly tight and then nods.

Seleana Zdunich: The lot of us locked inside, forced to get along, while also competing for things…

Her right hand shoots off, fingers extending as she counts off a list.

Seleana Zdunich: Money, standing, glory, championship, status, bragging rights…

Her hands lower back out of the shot while her gaze remains transfixed on the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira Johnson, Mercedes Vargas, Tallyn and I will face off in two days for the chance to challenge either Kate Steele or Evie Jordan, whichever emerges from the Blast From The Past Tournament finals with the championship in tow.

The hand rises up again, this time with the first two fingers extended.

Seleana Zdunich: Two legends...

A third finger rises.

Seleana Zdunich: A former World Bombshell Champion

A fourth joins its brethren.

Seleana Zdunich: And a hungry newcomer each with something to prove.

The hand lowers, Seleana still barely even blinking.

Seleana Zdunich: Keira Johnson needs to prove to0 herself that she still has the ability, that she still has the drive and the desire to stand up to anyone in that ring.

Shaking her head, Seleana finally breaks eye contact with the camera to momentarily look in quiet disbelief that Keira would even need to ask this question.

Seleana Zdunich: It should not be a question, but when you had the kind of layoff that Keira did before returning and your wife rolls to the championship that you wish to attain...      

Seleana nods before pointing to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I understand that question as I have been on both sides of it. I have been the wife in the shadow and I have been the one who cast the shadow and I know the problems that can allow to fester. Keira will prove everything she needs to prove in this match to both herself and to everyone else. She is too good not to be able to do and I know she will.

The hand drops away from her chest.

Seleana Zdunich: Mercedes Vargas needs to prove that she’s still got that spot she has clung to for the last year or so, that she’s still worthy of being put into these matches and that she can still stand tall when the opportunity arises. She can still talk the game but can she deliver?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I think it is also a silly question. Mercedes Vargas has always been capable. She has always been able and she has never given less than her best, the only difference is that now, others treat a match with her as something they need to get up for. For her, it’s Tuesday, for them it’s THE day and sometimes that will be enough to overcome. Mercedes Vargas will deliver a performance that silences all the critics and makes people stand up and take notice. She will answer the question and many will not like the answer but…

Seleana shrugs again a little more forcefully.    

Seleana Zdunich: Since when has that ever mattered to Mercedes Vargas?

Nodding, Seleana looks down and then stands firm before looking back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Tallyn comes in needing to prove herself in general. She is the great unknown. Who is she?

Seleana shrugs, both hands rising palms up.

Seleana Zdunich: No one really knows as she has not yet had the chance to show such things. Sometimes she looks like she could be one thing, others she looks like she is the exact opposite. She appears to have an amazing amount of promise, potential and talent and while those are usually considered dirty and vulgar words when describing someone early in their career, I know she will validate these words and show they are not indictments. She will show us all who she is in this match and will show that she belongs!

Exhaling heavily, Seleana glares into the camera.  

Seleana Zdunich: And me?

The glare intensifies.

Seleana Zdunich: I have the same thing to prove now that I always had to prove. I have to prove I deserve to be in that ring every time I step into it. I have to prove that I am not just Amanda the Aussie Zookeeper and that I am not just pretending to be a wrestler! I have to prove I am not just a trophy wife that walked into the ring on the whim of a woman who cannot stand to not be the center of attention and just wanted another bullet point to add to her bio!

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: I will prove all of this and more when I step into the ring with Keira, Mercedes and Tallyn! I am coming to make my mark and I will make sure that everyone remembers I was in this match, ja?

She nods one last time.

Seleana Zdunich: As for the other three?

A small smile spreads across her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln!

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 11:59:22 PM »
 L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A
Saxon Hotel

"Just one more piece to the puzzle, and... there! Done and done!"

If there is one thing quarantine has taught her it’s that Mercedes was no different than celebrities and athletes. They are stuck at home, bored as hell and scrolling through social media.  

Blaze of Glory; the name of this supercard seem almost fitting. Aside from the fact that it only happens just once a year, this is the starting point on the road to the next supercard. Some of the newcomers will make their SCW pay-per-views, others are making their first appearances at the supercard or returning after their most recent appearance. Pay-per-view week is always stressful, and this week was no different. Championships will be defended, rivalries hopefully settled. Contenders will be determined for some of the championships. Mercedes was in one of these this year. Up until this moment, Mercedes wasn't even sure she would make it as the card was filling up fast. If Mercedes wasn't on the card, if that were to to happen, she would miss her first supercard ever in her career.

And so it came down this. The only thing standing between her and an opportunity at the Bombshell Internet Championship was a relative newcomer, and two familiar faces she's had a match against three weeks ago. That revelation made it all the more important why this match was important.

Seleana Zdunich, Keira Fisher-Johnson, Tallyn. Three names, all vowing to challenge either Evie Jordan or Kate Steele for the Bombshell Internet Championship in a future title match. As far as fatal four-way matches go, unlike her opponents, Mercedes thrived in number one contender's matches and had a marginally better record in fatal four-way matches. On paper, the odds were clearly in her favor.

Reality says otherwise.

Keira Fisher-Johnson.

The same Keira who was having gold fever again and wanting another shot at the world championship. The same girl who took the last meeting between herself, Mercedes and Seleana  in a triple threat and pinned Mercedes at her expense. This wasn't going to be the usual walk in the park for Argentine Hall of Famer, this was far from going to be easy.

Mercedes, Keira and Seleana all have history with one another and when opponents face each other a number of times, there's a lot of bad blood between them as well. This is what rivalries are all about.

There's a 25 percent chance Mercedes has in this match. She probably won't be winning, but she's going to go out in a blaze of glory this weekend, hell or high water.

~~~

Present Day • L A S V E G A S • N E V A D A
It's Not Whether You Win or Lose: Gatekeeper the Seventh

REC]

"Some things are better left unsaid, but you can bet I'm going to say it anyway. I can't help being who I am."

A quiet evening overlooking the Las Vegas skyline from her hotel room at the Saxon Hotel. Mercedes sits cross-legged Indian style on the sofabed. As if on cue, the SCW Hall of Famer looks up at the camera.

"Oh, and you probably didn't know this, but I have never missed a Blaze of Glory supercard since I joined the roster. The streak continues. Make it six years in a row."

As she says this, Mercedes holds up six fingers.

"This Sunday is both Blaze of Glory and Easter and that still feels strange to say given what's happening in the world right now. With the COVID-19 pandemic going around, nothing is real, nothing is normal. We don't know what's right, what's wrong, or what's next, and that's a scary thing. By SCW being one of the few companies staying open, they're facing their share of criticism but it comes with the territory.

Kind of like how I'm hated by, oh, let's say, the entire Bombshells lockerroom. Someone please explain to me how the most decorated wrestler in the company is asked to retire. I don't see anyone pleading Jessie Salco to retire, she's got the most losses ever in history!"

Mercedes shakes her head, incredulous to the treatment she's been receiving.

*Anyway, let's get this to where it should be. Fatal four-way match. Yours truly against Seleana Zdunich, Keira Fisher-Johnson, and Tallyn for the number one contendership for the Bombshell Internet Championship. A great way to spend a Sunday night.

Starting with Tallyn, don't talk to me because you're "bored." I'm not here for your entertainment, you're here for mine. Let's just put it out there right now so we can move on. Let's just get this out the way because it needs to be said. I don’t care about who you are, who you think you are, or what you want to be. You're going to have to do a lot better than talking about looks and age-shaming to intimidate me, if you can still call it that. I’m stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and tougher than I look.

The fact that I put the ''Age is nothing but a number’ remark to shame should be celebrated as I've gone on to set numerous records over the years. You did your research on me, you've seen the results.

Long after they said I should've quit, most of my critics have either walked from this company, were fired, or disappeared into obscurity, I'm still here. If you're still around at the end of the year, you deserve a medal. Two years and you should be in the Hall of Fame.

I'm the most winningest Bombshell in SCW history, the most decorated wrestler not just in the women's division, but the entire company, the only wrestler with double-digit title wins, a four-time Triple Crown Champion and a two-time Grand Slam Champion and the only wrestler to do that more than once, haven't missed a pay-per-view since joining the roster. Oh, and an SCW Hall of Famer. I can never understood the envious glances my way, still don't. But that hasn't stopped me before. You can consider me like fine wine. I just get better with age."

"I don't give a damn about you talking about my looks or you're pathetic attempts at mocking my accomplishments because at the end of the day, guess who has a lot to prove in SCW?"

Mercedes nods get her head while shaking her index finger at the camera.

"You almost said it better than I could. You're right, Tallyn. You're young and just starting out in the wrestling scene but there's a reason why most newcomers to SCW are usually around for a cup of coffee.

I've done it all, I've seen it all, and you can bet I've heard it all. You're not the first person to harp on about a new generation and vowing to put the old relics of the past. Trust me, I've been around long enough to hear that same song and dance, about how the next hotshot newcomer is going to shake up SCW and usher in a new era to the women's division.

You know what the funny thing about that was? I am an elite level performer, you're not. Now, it's great that you talked about my time in Mean Girls and, yeah, they're no longer around, though not for the reasons you might think. While I succeeded IN SPITE of my stablemates not BECAUSE of them, it doesn't change the fact that Mean Girls are still remembered til this day. I can't say the same about your stablemates from Team GO.

"Where's Devona these days? Is she only good enough for one-off appearances and the Blast From the Past Tournament? The girl goes unpinned for almost half a year, loses her only match and  championship, and then took her ball and went home. Before recently, Danielle hadn't been seen for over a year, and that's even BEFORE she got injured twice by Bobbie Dahl. London Underground felt that they were so better than everyone else that they're more interested in keeping up with their casino business than focusing on their careers. I am glad they're open to having Blaze of Glory at their venue. though. Fenris seemingly can't get back the world title after his magical first reign ended. Evie didn't event WANT to be in this year's BFTP. Now she's in the finals for the third time and she's one match from winning it all again while getting the Bombshell Internet Championship along with it.

The opportunity four women will be fighting for this Sunday, but only one will be the last woman standing. Will it be you, Tallyn? Could it, should it? We're going to find out.

I may not be holding the world title, I may not be holding a championship right now, but I'm still above all of you. I'm still the one you have to beat, I'm still the new standard to what it means to be a Bombshell. Not only did I change the game, but I'm ahead of the game. No matter if you look behind or ahead, you'll always be chasing greatness.

I'm not going to get ready, I stay ready. You wanted a challenge, Tallyn? You just found it. Since you apparently have a sweet tooth, here's a little unsolicited advice, little girl: keep your words soft and sweet because at Blaze of Glory, you may just - no, now most definitely - going to eat them."

Slowly, but surely, a smile forms on her face.

"While Roxi is kicking herself for losing the World Bombshell Championship to Christina Rose of all people, she made some great points. Christina got that title match on a silver platter. She should be nowhere near the world title scene, or any title scene for that matter, especially after she got involved in a title match she had no business being in helping Seleana win the world title, especially how she was able to get the world title match before that at last year's Blaze of Glory. The stunt she pulled was downright disgusting, something she admitted to being proud of. Of course, this isn't the first time Chrissie shoehorned her way into title matches in SCW, and I'm pretty sure it won't be the last. If there's anyone deserving of a title ban it's Christina, but when hasn't SCW been tone deaf?"

Again Mercedes shskes her head. This was one of many decisions that baffled her. Bobbie Dahl's suspension being another but that was another story for another day.

"Thing is, Keira deserves to be overlooked. She deserves to be disrespected for the fact that she thinks she can get a world title match anytime she wants. You think a pep talk with Mark and Christian is going to help you win this? Keira, you need understand something. You're not world champion material. You never were, you never will be. And even if you are lucky in the four-way for the Bombshell Internet Championship, you're definitely not going to win that either. Face it, sweetheart, your best days were winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship and your tag reign with Roxi. That's as far as you're going to go in this company.

"As far as Seleana goes, I get it. You got a family lineage to live up to. You're married to someone who has effortly got you over in SCW because it's certainly not because you put on great matches. As much as you hate me, you can't help but realize that everything I've said about you and Christina is right. Don't think I'm going to be walking on eggshells now."

There's a pause as Mercedes looks thoughtful.

"I'm ready for whatever is thrown at me this Sunday, but one thing everyone in this match need to remember is I'm not in that ring with them, they're in that ring with me. Sunday won't be an audition, it’s going to be a reminder."

Mercedes maintains the arrogance in her voice.

"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. And may the odds..."

She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.

"be ever in your favor."

***Fade***
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:05:26 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)