Author Topic: Teaming with the champ?  (Read 451 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Teaming with the champ?
« on: September 22, 2013, 10:37:13 PM »
 (RP posted last week due to match being postponed, reposting since it's the same match)

Jessie hasn’t been in action these past two weeks but it’s been an interesting two weeks, ACW was merged into SCW alongside its roster which meant that SCW had a much bigger SCW roster which could mean that someone like Jessie Salco could go unnoticed.

Fortunately she was in action this week.

She was in a Tag Team Roulette Rules match between herself and the Bombshell Roulette Champion Nessa Well to take on another former Roulette Champion Necra Octavian Kaine and Mercedes Vargas who came very close to beating Nessa for the title two weeks ago, can Jessie and Nessa win?

The streets of St. Lucia
September 16th 2013. 11:00am

….well, that happened….

It may have happened two weeks ago but I’m still getting over the shock of the ACW Merger though I will say that meeting Steve Ramone last week definitely helped, I haven’t met any of the girls who were brought over from ACW yet not counting Nessa and Emma since I competed against them in the Pool Party match a few weeks back at Summer XXXTreme II.

What’s that? What about my appearance at ACW for last year’s Super J Cup? I wasn’t exactly paying attention to the show to be honest outside of my matches against Angel the Malignant and Misty, speaking of Nessa this week I’m teaming up with her in a Roulette Rules tag match against two other girls I’ve faced in the past Necra Octavian Kaine and Mercedes Vargas, Vargas just so happened to be my last opponent and she beat me in that match, that won’t happen again.

“Hello, Earth to Jessie….” Shane said as he waved his hand in front of my face, I shook my head and turned to Shane, I had been listening to Carcass’s new album Surgical Steel on my IPod and yeah, it kicks ass! “I know Surgical Steel kicks ass but I was just asking you something.”

“Sorry Shane, I was miles away.” I apologized as I turned to him, we were out and about on this island in our typical metal get up, Shane’s wearing an Ex-Deo shirt and I’m wearing an Exodus shirt, one that I brought from Bloodstock back in August. “What’s up?”

“I was asking if you wanted to stop for breakfast but we’ve passed that café I was going to suggest.” Shane responded as he pointed behind him, I turned around and saw the café he was talking about. “What do you say?” Shane asked but my exposed stomach started rumbling before I could answer him. “Never mind, I think your stomach’s answered my question.”

“My fault for going without breakfast.” I responded with a shrug before we turned around and following Shane to the café, Jake was back at the hotel and we opted to go out for breakfast because fuck it, why not! We eventually entered the café and waited to be seated, it didn’t take long for a waitress around my age to come over to us and take us to a seat near the entrance. “So, you still shocked about the merger as well?”

“Well, let’s put it this way, when one of the biggest indie promotions in America buys and merges the roster of the biggest Canadian promotion which happens to be its sister fed….yeah I’m still getting over it.” Shane responded as he looked over the menu. “The only thing that could’ve made it bigger is if Mark Ward brought the entire NWA.”

“Yeah, let’s not give him any ideas, the roster’s big enough already!” I responded as I picked my menu and read it; fortunately it was in English which was a relief for me, the food? Well it seems like typical American food, burgers, steaks, you name it. “I can’t decide what I want to eat.”

“Well, I’m tempted to have a Double Burger since our last sexual encounter also featured Lizzie.” Shane responded and if I was drinking anything at the moment it would be all over the table. “Sorry, I couldn’t help it.”

“Yeah well, keep that up and I’ll extend the sleeping on the coach thing from a year to two years.” I responded and Shane quickly shut up, “Even if Lizzie was damn good in the sack.”

“I’m guessing you mean that figuratively since we were doing it on the bench in that locker room?” I asked and I merely shook my head in response, we were damn lucky that we were right next to an empty one that wasn’t even being used for the show, I’ll tell you that. “Anyway, let’s change the subject before one of the other customers complains and we have to find another place to eat.”

“Agreed.” I responded with a nod as I looked over the menu. “Did you see the next Climax Control card?”

“First thing I read this morning, what about you?” Shane asked and I nodded in response to his question giving him the idea. “So you’re teaming with the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion to take on Necra and Vargas, that’s going to be an interesting match.”

“Especially if I get a match that plays to my strengths like a Ladder match or another Ultimate X match.” I added and Shane nodded in agreement. “Still I can’t help but hope that I get a title shot against Nessa out of this, I still want to avenge my Bombshell Roulette Title Reign.”

“Yeah, problem is all the subsequent champions have been tough women to beat, especially Necra.” Shane agreed with a frown. “Relax babe, you’ll get another reign and if not you could win either of the award categories that you’re up for.”

“Future Star and Rookie of the Year, not to mention match of the year since I was in that Pool Party match.” I said before grinning. “Vote for me a thousand times in each category and I may change my mind about you being confined to the couch.”

“Ms. Salco, you realize that’s not going to work since you just said that on camera, right?” A kind off familiar voice rang out and I looked up, Cyrus King was sitting there with his wife nearby.

“Oh, your Cyrus King right?” I asked and Cyrus nodded. “Saw your match against Hawkes; I thought for certain that he was going to break his arm trying to roll you up.”

“Yeah, I’m still not sure how he got me down for the win.” Cyrus said as he shook his head. “Well good luck in your match.” Cyrus said before turning around, we ordered our food shortly afterworlds and enjoyed a nice breakfast, Shane insisted that he pay the bill and I shrugged knowing that I had to get a promo done.

“How about this, I leave you with the bill with come money to contribute and I’ll meet you back at the hotel?” I offered and Shane nodded before I put down two twenty dollar notes with some loose change as a tip before I left the café and walked down the street, finding a secluded alleyway I entered it and started my promo. “A lot has happened over these past few weeks and now I’m teaming with the Bombshell Roulette Champion to take on Necra and Vargas, don’t really have much to say to Nessa except I’m coming for your title but with that said let’s move onto the opponents.”

And I’m starting with the woman I faced in my last match Vargas.

“Vargas, you beat me at the start of this tour and got a shot at Nessa’s Roulette Championship the week after alongside my stablemate Vixen, a shot that you blew and as a result Nessa is still the champ, I have no intention of letting history repeat it’s self in this match and I will win this match!”

Next up is Necra.

“As for you Necra, I was scared off you before, hell every other Bombshell was! But not today, I’ve overcome those fears through my repeated matches against you and I will beat you at last! You may no longer be the champ but your still as dangerous as ever and I’ll be damned if I don’t find a way to beat you and win this match for my team!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Ever since I lost the Bombshell Roulette Championship a few months ago I’ve been trying to win it back after I was cheated out of it but so far all my attempts have failed, but as the old saying goes, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again, I have one goal for this match and that’s getting back in the Roulette Championship title picture and I will beat Necra and Vargas to do it! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco reminding the SCW Universe to make it metal and Vargas and Necra not to underestimate me!”

I started walking towards the hotel as the scene fades.