Author Topic: Thunderstruck  (Read 404 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Thunderstruck
« on: April 12, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
 Andrew Garcia is seen in the roaming around Cardiff, Wales with his husband Ivan Darrell, thinking about his win two weeks ago in the Blast From The Past tournament, when he and his tag team partner Jessie Salco defeated the team of Amanda Cortez and Jamie Staggs with Andrew making Jamie tap out and he bumps into Jessie Salco outside the Pierhead Building.

Andrew-Hey Jessie, fancy meeting you here. How's it going?

Jessie-You are very lucky, you know that, right?

Andrew-What do you mean?

Jessie-Closing the door in my face during the interview with "Stoner" Scott Oliver.  I wanted to answer him, but you shut the door before I had a chance to say anything.

Andrew-Trust me, Jessie, I did it for good reason.  I know how hot headed you get, so when I saw that look you gave Scott, I decided to save you from saying something you would later regret.  I mean, we are in the running for a potential title shot, should we win the tournament, and I know how much getting a title shot means to you right now.  I wanted to do whatever it takes to keep us in the running, and keeping you quiet during a heated moment wouldn't look good.

Jessie looks pissed while Andrew responds and before Jessie can respond, Ivan Darrell chimes in.

Ivan-Jessie, look at it this way, you want this title shot right?

Jessie-Yeah, obviously I do.  I appreciate your being cool, calm, and collected when it came to that. At the same time, Amanda was one of my earliest rivals, and to finally get a win over her, albiet in a tag team match where I didn't actually pin her or make her submit, a win is still a win nonetheless.  I hope we can advance on again over Amy Santino and Senor Vinnie.

Andrew-Yeah, and how ironic is it that you face people you are very familiar with in the first two rounds in the tournament?

Jessie-I find it crazy, but in terms of facing Amy, I have beaten her twice in 12 matches to this point.  I hope the 13th encounter will be lucky for me and get my third win over her.

Andrew-I totally agree.  I would love to advance to the next round and inch closer to the finals and the tournament win.  Look, Ivan and I are gonna look around the Pierhead Building. I’ll be in touch soon.

Jessie-Ok, talk to you later.

Ivan-Talk to you soon Jessie!

Jessie gives a half smile, and hugs both Andrew and Ivan and they part ways as the scene fades to black.

Andrew is seen standing outside the Cardiff Centenary Walk in Cardiff, Wales, host city of Climax Control.  He is about to explore the different sites on the trail and get to know the history of Cardiff in the process.  He decides to call out his opponents for Climax Control, starting with Amy Santino.

Andrew-Amy, I know how talented you are, having seen your work for many years now.  I remember the hot and cold relationship you and Jessie have had over the years, and hope that Jessie doesn't choke like she has been known to do against you in the past.  I mean, you are 6-2-4 in your previous encounters against her.  I am looking forward to seeing her dominate you in a way you have yet to be dominated.  When Jessie and I get the victory over you and Vinnie, you can go off doing god knows what and watch Jessie and I win the Blast From The Past tournament.

Andrew takes a deep breath before talking about Senor Vinnie.

Andrew-Senor Vinnie, you are an impressive wrestler, there is no denying it.  Your tactics are interesting, and different than most here in SCW.  I know you beat my friend Hitamashii at Blaze of Glory recently, but he isn't as experienced as me and that I am going to prove to you and the world that having a unique character and resorting to interesting tactics isn't enough, and when all is said and done, it will be you who will be laying on the mat, looking up at the lights, defeated by me, just like I forced Jamie Staggs to tap out two weeks ago, and we know how goofy he is.  There is nothing you can say or do that I haven't seen or heard before.

Andrew laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he walks to the Old Library and takes a picture of it as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a