Author Topic: rp 2  (Read 956 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp 2
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
 How to overcome the odds, do you just walk into the hells fire of the expected fury? Oh no of course not. I mean would you sell a Police that is on his diet a donut? Of course YOU DO!!! I mean that’s just purely amusement isn’t it? Do you confront a nun with ultimate shame upon her face as you confront her with her deepest fears? Her weaknesses of the flesh to be revealed before her sinful thoughts?? YOU DO!!! And why? Because I can…. Isn’t it obvious that I’ve been playing the foolish minds for centuries? Hell for years I told the world that I was the King of Kings? Securing victory after victory after shameful defeat for those who dare to prove their truth. It was like I watched Jesus walk the desert once again. Where HE even questioned himself!! I mean seriously, I can look you in the eyes and make you wonder if you are waring pink or black…. It’s all the way I work in this world of doubt and fear!!!!

I was once a little boy, growing up in the world that was not fair. Only to have people of religion tell a different tale, only to have people cover up the mistakes of their fellow man. And for what? Because they were people of the cloth, how to watch the preachers bending down on the weight of this world and devour their life of solitude to become a groping perv?? And yet it was always accepted, why? Because religion needs the sinful life to survive… haven’t you ever wondered what Christians would have been without that snake seducing Eve?

I chuckle, I feel the urge to blast that woman. I feel the urge to tell the need to explain how weak the flesh really is. I feel the urge to explain the seduction of mankind. But then again, would I not do what the world expects from me??

Ever wondered how life would have been without that snake/?

Silence…..

This world needs me, because the humans are too far gone to withstand my seduction. I bring the hatred upon your minds, I bring the seduction upon your eyes.. I bring the lust into your flesh…. I bring the urge to kill every time you squeeze your fist and wonder how in the hell that bitch could walk around still…. Ah yes, I love the predictability of humans.  Just like yours….,

Goth opens his eyes, he stares into the camera as he is grinning from ear to ear. His eyes are determined to stare a hole through someone’s soul as they are darkened with sinister excitement.

I knew I would do it

I knew that I would get to the point of where you would just go ballistic Joshua…..

Goth chuckles as he knows the name of Despayre, rubbing his chin with his hand for a few moments before he goes on to talk.

Joshua, how suitable to grant the name of a follower to you oh dear Despayre. Joshua, a minor name in the Hebrew Bible as he was Moses little cunt. I wonder if Gabriel selected you just to be his little rug? I’m surprised that you allow yourself to be degraded to be someone that only can do one thing with another. A man that only wishes to be around the safety of his “friends”… Joshua… are you insecure about yourself? Or has the deadly sin of anger and hatred gotten to you???

I know what it truly is my friend… you are afraid…,

Afraid to show the world your true self…. Hell you are just merely afraid to show ME the true Joshua. A coward, a lowlife that has no self control. A man that I have watched from the days of the AWA and I cannot say anything else except of being the one that fears me… don’t you agree Joshua??

Another chuckle excapes the mouth of Goth as he picks up a glass of red wine and takes a sip from it.

With this I give you my blood…. Oh man I just love that line. Turning water into wine and have people drink from it. Making them drunk with the hope of being saved into faith, but the only thing that they were doing is just making another mistake. Just like you making the mistake of being so angry towards little o’l me Joshua. I mean seriously, isn’t that what the world warned you about not to become? Hasn’t Gabriel tried to tell you over and over again to shut your mouth? To be quiet and do what HE tells you to do? And you being the mindless idiot, you do as they please… only to please me

Idiot…..,

I once told a leper to get to his feet and grab his stuff and walk… and guess what? He did… he got up and took his stuff and walked. Only to get around the corner and crumble into a piece of junk. And for what? What good did that serve? Nothing, nothing except the fact that I enjoy human suffering. Just like I did when I saw your anger towards me when I assaulted your little friend. Did I hurt you? Did I pull your nerves as blood was boiling and redness was showing in front of your stinking eyes? Tell me little Joshua, how in the hell are you going to solve your little problem towards me? Are you going to resort to violence? Are you going to resort to trickery? Or are you going to just surprise me and use your wit and outwrestle me?

Again, if that’s the case.. once again I would have to call you an idiot….,

The eyes close, his lips grasp the material of the glass as the wine slowly enters his mouth and he starts to drink from the wine. He enjoys the taste as he willingly is allowing himself to savour the moment before putting the glass down and wiping his lips.

You see my friend, I do things with a purpose. I never wanted a tag team match, you know why? Because this is MY WAR. This is MY desire to destroy every piece of your existence by myself. And why would I share? Why would I allow someone else into my desire to crumble you? I would have to share my trust like you do, I would have to tell my desires, I would have to explain my wishes. I would have to find trust in someone else that cannot do what I can… I have no equal Joshua, I do not need a follower like Moses did when he died. You see Joshua tried to lead the Jews to the promised land. But you? HA!! You do not have the ability to stand upon your own two feet. Let alone lead a nation… or even lead yourself to victory against the man that brings the true definition of being a sinner.

The seven deadly sins… come on Joshua, with such a biblical name like yours? I guess the sins of life already treated you well. I wonder, what was it that brought you over Joshua? Was it lust? Was it anger? Greed? Or any other of the sins that you can come up with? Or was it by the fact that you have a stuffed bear fetish that gets your rocks off?

No Joshua, it’s simple…the fact that you are angry is to the point that you thought that you would be having a safe bet. A safe bet for having a match that you like to be in, a tag team match?? Come on!! A true warrior fights his battles on HIS OWN!!! You see I’m a man that stands right before you and tell you like it is, I wanted to face you two idiots in a handicap match. But I guess Gabriel could not bear the fact that he had to watch you suffer? Knowing that an advantage would get to your stinking head and make you a loser that you are!!! Tell me Joshua, how would you have reacted as you saw me staring you both in the eyes and laughed at you? Laughing at adversity? Laughing at against the odds that I would have been against? No, I made the decision to take out Gabriel with a few chair shots. For a former champion I expected MORE from him. I expected a fight, I expected a battle that would have been him standing in that ring and be a champion. But no, he accepted the chair shots and fell down like a deck of cards.  Does that trouble you Joshua?

Goth shakes his head and laughs, clearly enjoying the fact that he is trying to play mind games with the already troubled mind of one Desparye

You see Joshua, when I look at this federation I see faces that I don’t care about. I see faces that ran away or got send away. Faces that are bitter for the single fact that they are no longer a part of the Asylum. Even you have to wonder the one question… what if? What if you two were still there? What if you still had the fun moments with Chris Shipman, battling the Family in the AWA? The moment where I would have crossed your paths like I’m doing right now. But then I thought you wanted it, I thought back then that you were wishing for that altercation to happen. And now? Now you are simply blinded with anger, simply blinded with hatred. Hatred for delivering a low blow to Gabriel. But you see my friend, that’s how I work. That’s how I operate. I do the unexpected, I am the one that gets to be an ass whenever I choose to. Like you would deny the apple that I would present to you under your very own nose. I just wonder…..,

I wonder what is your apple Joshua?

Would you fall down for the weaknesses that is the flesh? I know money wouldn’t get you to succumb to me. You do not value paper money, you do not value the dimes and nickels. You value other stuff. You value the flesh don’t you? The flesh that would tell you to bite it huh big boy? I can see it in your eyes as you are a troubled soul. Troubled as you have no clue for what life has to offer.

Troubled as you realize that you are in MY environment, as YOU ARE IN MY WORLD!! You are now entering my mind, you are entering the mind of a man that has no problems getting insane just like you, the mind of the man that is always calculated and purely awaiting that one moment that would give me the advantage over you. You know it will happen as you are just an idiot. You see, I’m a man that wanted this match, I’m a man that desired to put you in YOUR PLACE!! As a man that is the original sin… what more could you do to destroy me Joshua?

Foolish men have tried before. Foolish men ended up like the cowards that they are… many have tried and they always ended up like Eve… eating the apple of their sinful desires…  I just wonder… what will yours be… Joshua…

Goth laughs out loud as he finally turns his attention back to the camera.

I’m going to beat you Joshua, I’m going to hit you with everything that I got. I’m going to break your hopes and dreams of avenging your little friend. I’m going to enter that ring and wrestle you, then I’m going to vicious destroy you. Only to end up with my hand raised in victory. Tell me Joshua, will you embrace the sin that I put upon you? Like you have any other choice…..
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>