Author Topic: Elders vs Team Technicolor  (Read 261 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Elders vs Team Technicolor
« on: December 09, 2016, 11:29:44 PM »
 Off Camera
Eyesnsane’s Locker Room
Dallas, TX.
Tuesday evening…….

We see Dr. Rebecca Weaver looking into the eyes of Blasted Monk very closely while Eyesnsane is seated on a couch next to Wrigley and across the room we see Alana Allure sitting on the front edge of a desk with her SCW Bombshell title over her shoulder, on the far side of the room.

Alana: How bad does it look Rebecca?
Becky: He took a really good shot or two. I have reason to suspect he may have a concussion but I’ll need to run some tests that can only be done in a hospital.

Eyesnsane silently folds his arms in front of himself as Wrigley gets up and walks over to Blasted Monk where he sits and looks up at the man.

Eyesnsane: That’s messed up man.

Alana: takes out her cell phone and makes a call as Dr. Weaver slowly unwraps some of the white gauze bandage that is covering Blasted monk’s head to look at the wound that cause the man to need a couple of stitches to close.

Becky: The stitch work looks good if I do say so myself.

Dr. Weaver rewraps the bandage as Alana gets off of the phone.

Alana: I’ve made some arrangements and you should have everything you need once you get to the hospital.

Becky: Great how far away is it?

Alana: Not far maybe eight minutes at the most I have an ambulance standing by that will take you two to Baylor University medical Center, its right here in Dallas.

Wrigley starts licking the hand of Blasted Monk who is a bit slow to react to the dog. Eyesnsane stands up and walks over to Dr. Weaver standing just behind her for a moment as Blasted Monk uses the arm rests of the chair to push himself up to stand up. Dr. Weaver tries to help Blasted Monk steady himself but backs up into Eyesnsane for a moment as the two exchanges a look at each other.

Eyesnsane: I’ll help you with him to the ambulance.

Eyesnsane moves to the left side of Monk allowing him to place and arm around Eyesnsane’s neck as they begin to head out into the hallway. Wrigley sits by the door looking at them and then at Alana before she gets up and walks over to the door while looking at Wrigley.

Alana: Come on boy we will walk with them but I need you to stay with me ok we will check on them at the hospital later.
Wrigley: Bark.

Wednesday…..

As Monk is laying in a bed and Dr. Weaver is walking out of the room with a large folder under her arm.  Alana and Wrigley are standing next to Eyesnsane just outside of the door to the room.  A nearby elevator opens and Orchid and Song appear and head toward the rest of their stable mates.  As they get there …

Song: where’s Monk?  Is he in there?

Song begins to open the door to the room rushing past everybody, but Eyesnsane grabs her as Song tries to shrug him off...

Eyesnsane: Hey.  Hold on a second.

Song; Let me go Eyes!

Eyesnsane: You take a breath.  The doc just came out of there; let’s hear what she has to say.  I promise he ain’t in there dying.

Orchid: What happened to him?

Alana: He took a pretty bad shot to the head and got busted open by a guy.

Orchid; What?

Becky; Yeah it sounds worse than what it turned out to be.  Yes he was busted open and but he did not lose a lot of blood and I was able to get him stitched up before we left the Compound.  I decided it was best to bring him here.

Sensing that Song has clamed herself down a bit, Eyesnsane let’s her go.

Becky: I wanted to bring him here so I could run a few tests.  I was worried mostly that he had a concussion last night.  On our way over here he was in and out of consciousness which gave me a greater concern.  I ran both a CAT scan on him and an MRI as a precaution.  Monk does not have a concussion and I am able to clear him of that.  However his nose is broken and that will take some time to heal I got it reset and back in place.  The stitches will dissolve in a few days but I’ll be monitoring his condition.  

Alana places her hand on Orchid’s shoulder.

Alana: Should I make some moves to deactivate him a while?

Becky; I’m not going to lie the rest will help his healing process so my recommendation is that he get some time off however if there is a chance that he has to compete soon he could.  I would not classify any of his injuries as severe at this point.  So other than him not looking so great and being in some pain he will be just fine.  Like I said some rest and time will do him wonders.

Eyesnsane: Oh snap I’m about to hit him in his nose!

Song quickly hits Eyesnsane in the chest.  While Orchid mean mugs him.

Eyesnsane: Joking… I was just joking.

Alana: Yeah well you are not funny.

Orchid: Can we see him?

Song: Who’s gonna stop us?

Becky; Please do ladies he’s awake.

Orchid and Song both walk into the room and the door closes behind them, leaving Wrigley, Alana, Dr. Weaver, and Eyesnsane in the hallway outside of the room.  Dr. Weaver turns toward Eyesnsane.  

Becky: Some rest could do you some good as well.  Have you been having trouble sleeping?

Eyesnsane: No not at all.  But that chair over there is calling my name.

Eyesnsane walks over to a nearby chair and sits down.  Alana looks at Wrigley.

Alana: Stay.

Wrigley walks next to the door to Blasted Monk’s room and lies down.  While Alana then turns toward Dr. Weaver.

Alana: Thank you doctor.

Becky: You don’t have to thank me for doing my job.  Helping and healing people is what I love to do and what I’ve always wanted to do.

Alana: Is there anything you need?

Becky: I’ve been given everything I needed just as you said I would, so thank you because let me tell you that made things so much easier.

Alana: I got you girl.  After all we are family and you are one of us now.

Becky: Family.  Hey let me go and get things going for him.  Monk should be able to leave today unless anything changes, but due to his condition I’ll travel with Monk and stay in the same city with him for the next couple of days and be on call for everybody else.

Alana: Doctor knows best and that’s you.  I’ll go wait with eyes over there.

Becky: Alright I’ll be back in a bit once I get him cleared.

The doctor turns and walks behind a nearby desk and into another doorway.  As Alana takes an empty seat next to Eyesnsane who is seated with his head leaning back against the wall as he is looking upward at the ceiling.

Meanwhile in Blasted Monks room

Song: So, I hear you got your ass handed to you, brother

Orchid nods her head at song as she starts to giggle a bit while talking

Orchid: Yeah, brother stood there just getting hit in the face with a microphone

Orchid winks at Song as Song winks back, Monk gets annoyed when they play there brother game as there just being smart asses to him whole time

Song: Oh brother, you need to work on your mic skills

Orchid: Yes brother, she is correct, maybe then you can see things more clearly

Song: Or at lease be able to see when an object like a microphone gets near face

Orchid: Brother…

Blasted Monk: Will you two just shut up…

Song: Shut up what big brother!!

Blasted Monk: Shut up my sisters, leave me alone.

The two laugh and walk closer to the bed Orchid going on one side as Song goes to the other side closest to the window.

Orchid: So how you holding up Monk?

Monk: Could be better

Song: Could be worse!!

Song takes her right arm and comes in as if she is going to punch Monk in the nose, she is blocked by Orchid.

Monk: I as Orchid has gotten slower with her reflexes

Orchid: No brother, I was debating rather I wanted her to hit you.

Song starts laughing

Song: Yes brother, she almost let you knock you out.

Orchid: But I though twice and stop it as brother did not need to get worse

Monk: Please shut up!!

Orchid: Shut up what big brother?

Monk: Damn it, you two, stop it my two sisters

Orchid and Song smile at each other as Monk rolls his eyes.

Song: Well hey let me tell Alana that I want to do the SCW footage now so that I can then stay here with you for a few days.

Monk: Wait, please stay.

Monk looks at Orchid.

Monk: Orchid do you mind leaving the room and asking Alana to come in please?

Orchid: not a problem

Orchid bows at Monk and heads out the room. A few moments later Alana walks in.

Alana: hey Monk, what’s up?

Monk: Song wants to do her footage now so she can stay here with me, I was wondering if you two didn’t mind just doing it here in the room? We no there never nothing good on TV in these places

Alana: The Dr. Weaver said you should be released today but she doesn’t know when, but we got you right Song?

Song: Heck yeah lets do this. But remember Alana is the heel now and I play the face if the team.

Alana takes her phone and hands it to Monk so he can record them, before he does that Song opens up a backpack. She hands Alana a shit and her belt. Alana looks at the shirt and laughs.

Alana: How many footages have you done wearing something like this already?

Song: Like three, now shut up and put it on.

Alana: Each shirt has been different I’ll give you that.

The two put the shirts on as Monk hits record

ON Camera

We see Song and Alana wearing high lighter yellow with black writing that says “Still waiting on those Elders T shirts” Alana has her belt over her right shoulder Song stands to her left just staring at her belt the whole time. Song looks down as she holds her title with both hands below her chest  

Alana: Every time I get in that ring I do it to be successful. I do it so that I can prove just how good I really am. I came to this company knowing it would just be a matter of when and not if I became a champion. I’ve always known the talent was there, and I told you all as much for weeks. Whether or not you believed me is irrelevant, because I am standing here as SCW bombshell tag team champion. Maybe what you all wanted was Orchid to come back with Song and I get that. I really do. Like it or not though you got me and I’m going to always be here to watch Song’s back. Oh and for those of you who don’t like it I suggest you take a good long look at the results. Song and I have fought our way to our first title reign in SCW. Nothing was given to us, we did not get any handouts along the way, we simply fought with everything we had and now we are here.

Song looks up at the camera and puts her title over left shoulder

Song: I have to agree with my manager/partner. You see we didn’t get a title shot when we 1st got here like other teams. SCW didn’t even book us until about 6 weeks after the contract signing. We then beat everyone including Team Technicolor, don’t get me wrong not one of the matches we had came easy, but if someone were to ask me what was the easiest team to beat I would not say Azz n Class, no it would be Team Technicolor.

Alana: Now I’m not going guess who in SCW take you two seriously and who does not. What I will tell you both is that this is my first title defense. I did not come this far to be derailed the first time out. I’ve done my homework and I’ve seen what you two have to offer and frankly I’m not impressed, but don’t let that fool you. Remi, Eden you ladies have my full attention and in quite a few ways that’s a bad thing. You see I’m not looking past you. I’m not worried about what comes next. No all I have on my mind is kicking both your asses. All I’ve been thinking about is different ways to beat you both down for trying to take from me what is rightfully mine. I’m not here in Nevada to play games with you or to pretend to be something I’m not. If you want to spend your time being a backstage groupie then go right ahead I certainly won’t stop you. If you would rather eat ice cream and wait on the title fairy to fly around and hit you in the head with a title then just sit back and relax as a matter of fact why don’t you both hold your breath while you wait?

Song: All I know is that, I’m very excited to have this title on the line, it didn’t matter who we faced I just want to world to see there bombshell champions, I want the fans to be proud of us just as I’m proud to be there champion. If we can do that then the bosses in SCW can finally see that were here to show these titles the honor and respect they diverse Eyesnsane and Jon Dough would have done the same but, well…

Alana leans in and whispers something in Song’s ear.
(Leave it alone you’re a face now remember)
Song nods

Song: But, well that just didn’t happen, now it is up to Alana and I to do double the work to make tag team wrestling great again in SCW seeing how Jet City is not going to work with us on bringing new teams in

We plan on being the team everyone can look up to. I know that is saying a lot and believe me I look forward to that challenge; this is how I will go about looking at this business in the year to come

Alana: Speaking of business, ladies and like any business it should be taken seriously. I just don’t see either of you being up to the task of being able to do that. As it stands only one of you is even half way focused on being here in the first place while Remi just seem to be floating her way through it all. God just to listen to you two the last time you did that crap you call competing was mind numbing. Eden maybe you need to just face the facts. Maybe you need to really open your eyes and see that you are just dragging your sister along for a ride she either does not want to be on or simply does not care about. Do you know what we call that in this business? We call Remi dead weight. I can almost guarantee that she will do you more harm than good out there. I can just see it now, you’ll want to make a tag and she will be off chasing the little fury animals somewhere. You’ll need her and she’ll be paying no attention to you or the match because all she will be thinking about is which guy gets a turn next.

Song: Wow Alana tone it down a bit it’s not the business of the Elders why they are in SCW as long as there here is all I care about. I mean I get it but man your being a bit judgmental right now

Alana: I’m not usually one to judge but its women like you two especially Remi that give women like Song and I a bad name. So many come into this business ready and willing to do anything to get to the top as quick as they can except actually work for it. Degrading yourself in the hopes that the right hook up, results in just the push for you. That’s pathetic and what kind of example does that set. For God’s sake there are children sitting at home and in these stands watching us and some of them go so far as to try and do what they see us do. You to are a walking personification of everything they say is weak about women. While you may survive in our tag team division you will never sit atop it and you two will not undo what Song and I have worked so hard for. I will not allow it, you to will have to knock me out or break a body part and even then I won’t stop fighting you. Song and I did not become Bombshell champions because we are the two most beautiful women on the roster. We became the champions because of the bombs we drop on our opponents in the ring.

Song: We know the task SCW has put in front of us making us the Bombshell Tag Team Champions and we can’t wait to get started.

Off Camera.

Monk turns off the camera and saves the film before closing the app. He hands the phone over to Alana. Song takes her shirt off as Alana does the same and puts them and the titles back in the bag.

Monk: So am I really able to leave today?

Alana: Well that is the plan but when I don’t know.

Song: I will stay right here with you the whole time don’t you worry

Monk: Yeah that’s what I was afraid of

Song: Hey Alana can get orchid in here.

Alana: Sure no thing.

Song: Yup your in trouble now BROTHER!!!
user posted image