Author Topic: Chapter 5: War time  (Read 351 times)

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
Chapter 5: War time
« on: September 11, 2015, 11:15:51 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson Blitz
Chapter 5: War time
~Part 1: You're in some deep trouble.~
To say that Melanie Gabrielle was happy was a very lie in itself; right now she was on the brink of raging and possibly ending herself up in jail if anyone messed with her. But that’s where she was going, she was going to jail not because she may or may not have done second degree manslaughter no…but it was because a certain person was in jail for public indecency and intoxication. In the passenger side was Samuel Devereux trying to make sure his wife didn’t end up staying there once they made it.

Melanie: I swear to God she is dead meat! I figured since she’s in college she’d try to make herself be a bit more mature but no! She had to get drunk at 19 may I remind you and end up giving some guy a blow job out where the cops found them. Either the so called “college party life” has really made her more stupid or she’ll never grow up.

Sam: C’mon shouldn’t you give her a break Mel? I mean she’s a college student after all.

Melanie stopped at a red light, wanting to slam on the break to see if Sam would hit the dashboard. She chose not to and Sam thankfully for him didn’t go flying. But his comment didn’t go unheard. No Melanie was about to tear him a new one. She knew Sam was more of the laid back guy with stuff like that.

Melanie: One more comment like that and I will stop this car and take you over my knee.

Sam: As kinky as that is, I know you wouldn’t do it.

Mel stomped on the break and Sam hit the dashboard.

Sam: Mel, babe what the fuck?!

Mel: I will do it! Don’t you think for a second I won’t. I’m already close to killing one person.

Sam rubbed his head and Mel started to drive off again.

Sam: Mel, she’s just a kid cut her a break.

Mel: No! She broke the law and there isn’t any excuse for it. Honestly she needs to grow up and start taking responsibility for her actions. Both her and Aina for that matter! It’s those two who need some reform.

Sam sighed and Mel stopped again at a red light.

Sam: Okay, so what do you have in mind?

It was Mel’s time to sigh. Honestly she didn’t have an idea. All she knew was that if She was lucky, She would stay alive to see tomorrow. Sam took Mel’s free hand held it in his left one. Mel hid a smile but Sam did catch it.

Mel: I have no idea, I’ll figure something out.

Mel pulled into the parking lot to of one of the South Carolina jails. She killed off the engine and the two get out of the car. Mel locked it and the two make their way to the door way. Sam opened the door for Mel and she walked in. Loud yelling filled the air as the two made it down a hallway. Mel walked up to the guard at the front desk.

Officer: Ms.Gabrielle I presume?

Mel: Yes officer and here’s the bail money.

Mel took out her purse and grabbed the bail money. She handed it to the officer and he quickly counted it. He nodded it and hit the buzzard. A loud buzzing nose came shortly and the door opened. Mel and Sam walked through and on the other side of the hallway is a short red headed woman. Her head was down and she walked over to both Mel and Sam. Without a word the trio exited the jail and got into Mel’s car. Mel started the car and several moments passed before Mel spoke.

Mel: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKNIG!?

That caused Sam to jump into the air. The woman didn’t say anything.

Mel: You could have been put in jail! Honestly you’re ruining your life just like Aina! You think getting drunk, fucking like a rabbit and anything else you want is the college life? Think again! You need to start acting maturely and getting your grades up. Your Mother and Father didn’t send you to live with Rachel, Claude and Lucy for nothing. What the heck am I supposed to say to them when they find out about it? “Oh I’m sorry your daughter was caught drunk and giving a guy head in a public area”. They would freaking kill you! Do you even have anything to say for yourself!?

“Shut up Mel”.

Mel slammed on the breaks and Sam this time didn’t go flying. Mel turned to look at the woman.

Mel: Excuse you?!

“I said shut up”.

Mel’s eyes turned red as blood and Sam kept his hand in hers. Sam knew Mel was about to jump the seat and beat the shit out of her.

Mel: You know what Sam.

Claude: No what.

Mel smirked.

Mel: I think she should stay home a while and not be allowed to leave.

The woman screamed loudly.

“This isn’t fair”!

Melanie: Life isn’t, get over it.

Melanie pulled into the drive way of Lucy’s USA home. The three get out and they walked into Lucy’s place.

Melanie: Rhoda, Sam do you sense that?

Rhoda: Yeah what is that?

Mel felt something pull her to the stairs. Mel started to walk off and went up the stairs like someone was walking her to somewhere. Mel felt her head start to feel like static. Her vision fell back into the past and it was like she was looking in through Rachel’s point of view.

A younger Rachel Rosangela left her room. She had a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong. Rachel walked down the hallway and towards the opening near the stairs. She heard a crash and ran to see what was going on. Tripped over a table is her Father. Rachel’s eyes grew wide in fear. Her Father was home drunk again. What was it now? The fourth or fifth time this week he’d come home from the pub. She could tell he was going to be in a violent rage though. The look in his eyes told all and that made Rachel run for her life.

“Get back here you little bitch”! Her Father roared.

Mel stopped and her body started to shake. She felt Rachel’s emotion as Rachel ran as fast as she could. Mel knew the story of what happened with Rachel and her Father but little did she know she was wanting it like a 3D movie.

Rachel slid into her room, shutting and locking the door. Rachel hid under her bed trying to remain calm. She heard her Father stumble up the stairs. Rachel’s fear made her body shake. She lightly whimpered wishing that he would just leave. Rachel heard the door knob started to turn. Rachel’s eyes filled with tears as the door was broken open. A hand reached under the bed and Rachel screamed. Her Dad grabbed her out by her hair and threw her onto her head. She felt him punch the side of her head. Rachel screamed out as she felt the pain.

Another….

Another…

Another…

Another…

Rachel felt that she was going to die. She couldn’t fight back, she was powerless. By this time though she was bloody, her nose was bleeding. Her face was starting to bruise up as well, Rachel felt herself slipping away. Her Father grabbed a bottle from off her stand and smashed it against the head board. He pinned her to the bed. His sickly grin spread on his face and Rachel started to cry.

“Now, now don’t cry Rei. It’ll be all over soon, shhh go to sleep”. Alex said.

Mel wanted to scream or even push Rachel out of the way a tear slid down her face.

He raised the bottle up to her neck. Rachel knew he was going to kill her! He raised the bottle up and she screamed loudly. Her vision turned red and Rachel felt something different. All the years of the abuse, all the years of having to live in fear and, all the years being in pain were about to bite Alex in the ass. Rachel kicked her Father hard. The bottle landed next to her and Alex went flying back into the wall. Rachel got up and looked at her Father.

“What the hell are you doing? You’re a freak, look at your eyes”! He yelled.

Rachel looked over to her mirror, oh yeah her eyes shifted to the red color. Rachel blinked in shock but then she smirked. She looked back at her Father.

“What am I doing, simple…I’m embracing my rage. I won’t let men like you ever hurt me again. You think you’re such top shit when you’re drunk. You think you can touch me and Mom, hurt us and make us break? You’re a sick fuck that’s for sure”! Rachel yelled at him. “Now get the hell out of this house and my room”.

Rachel walked over to him and started kicking him out of her room. Alex scattered up onto his feet and ran out of the room screaming. Moments later Rachel heard the door open and close hard. She smirked and looked again at her reflection. Rachel walked over and closely examined herself. Her long red hair was battered with blood starting to dry. Her nose had red streaks running down them. Her face was starting to turn into purple, blues and greens. But Rachel’s eyes had faded back, she felt tired. Rachel had to clean herself up.

Rachel dragged herself out of her room. She felt like pure hell. The door opened and Rachel jumped.

“Rach”? Her twin brother called out.

The last thing before Rachel passed out from all this was a loud scream from her mouth.

Mel screamed loudly and Sam and Rhoda bolted up. Mel was on the ground just like when Sam and Roxi had found her.

Sam: Mel!

Melanie: RACHEL! NO!

Rhoda: I’ll go to the UK and check on her. You stay with Mel.

Sam nodded and Rhoda ran off. Sam took Mel into his arms.

Sam: Melanie snap out of it! Don’t black out please.

Mel was crying badly by this time.

Sam: Melanie come on please…come back!

Mel blinked and looked up at him.

Melanie: He’s after Rachel again. Sam don’t let Anisim get her please! He’s going to use Alex to break her down!

Sam got his phone out and made a call.

Sam: Claude check on Rachel will you? Mel’s worried…Oh is she? Alright I’ll tell Mel.

Sam hung up and looked at his wife.

Sam: Mel, Rei is okay she’s sleeping right now.

Mel nodded and looked up at Sam.

Melanie: The war is coming soon…three months and ten days.

Sam took in a deep breath and kept Mel close to him.

~Part 2: Dinner time.~
The door to the house opened and Sam stepped in with a plastic bag. He shut the door behind him and Mel smiled at him. Rhoda hadn’t returned and it was just the two of them. Mel had calmed down by now and she was in her nightclothing. In her lap was a book and to her right was a cup of tea.

Sam: I hope you don’t mind Mighty Taco.

Melanie: Wait you teleported to Western New York for Mighty Taco? Good man!

Mel got up from the sofa. The book fall onto the sofa and Sam met his wife at the table. Sam tossed her a max buffito and Mel caught it. Mel smiled at him and Sam pushed a glass of milk for her and got him a can of soda for himself.

Mel: No lettuce, and with blue cheese?

Sam nodded as he took a bite of his.

Melanie: Good cause God knows I don’t like that in mine.

Mel bit into it remember that the first bite was always the spiciest. She reached for her glass and took a sip to wash the spice away.

Sam: First bite’s always the spiciest.

Mel: Yeah it is! Damn it’s been a while since I had one of these.

Mel sighed and put the food down.

Sam: What’s wrong?

Melanie: I’m worried about the war.

Sam: Don’t…not right now Mel.

Mel looked at him with anger in her eyes.

Melanie: Samuel we can’t run from this! You know Anisim will do anything to take us out. He knows Rachel is a threat!

Sam: I know Mel. Listen what happened with Ali wasn’t yours or Gabe’s fault at all. So please don’t think that it is. I know Anisim wants us gone but you need to think right now about your match. If you don’t you could lose.

Melanie: Oh thanks Sam! Really shows you have faith in me!

Sam sighed.

Sam: I didn’t mean it like that!

Mel: Yeah sure…you know though with what happened with Gabe and Ali…

Sam slammed his fist onto the table making Mel jump.

Sam: Melanie for the love of God! What would Gabe want!? Would he want you to be here watching him and not going out to do your job or what? I know our brother would want you to go and fight in this match instead of staying here and not being able to do anything. Lucy is working to see what happened and what she can do with Michael to wake Ali. Listen you need to go out to the ring and win this match. It doesn’t matter what happened in the past or current. We have to look forward to the future and Mel I know for years you’ve been taking care of us. You had to play the role of Mom but Mel you don’t need to worry. Look at you; we shouldn’t be doing stuff like this. We should living our lives not worrying about this stuff. Listen I understand in life we didn’t have a choice but something like this we do. Mel, you need to win this. I know you’re worried but you need to put yourself first before anyone else.

Mel sighed.

Mel: Okay…okay.

Sam smiled at her and got up. He kissed her lips and lifted her up

Melanie: I wasn’t done eating!

Sam: Oh I know but I think you need something to take your mind off of things.

He winked and Mel giggled as he ran off with her.

~Part 3: A bit of fun the next day~
The sun was shining bright overhead, and the sounds of the local fair could be heard floating into the air, along with the various smells of the different fair foods that were being sold there. Kids were running back and forth screaming and yelling and giggling, their parents were yelling at them not to run or to stick by them, typical stuff that parents say to younger kids. And amongst the noise and the food and everything, Mel was happy to have someone enjoying this little fair for the time being, since she didn’t feel like walking this place alone. He had questioned her at great length after that brutal match if she was okay and everything and she had spent countless hours explaining to him that she was sore in more places than one, but she was going to be fine once she had time to heal. She was a tough character, no doubt.

She waved around a tall stick of pink cotton candy, pulling tuffs of the stuff off and popping it into her mouth, licking the remnants of the sticky substance from her fingers as she talked with him. They would stop every so often, observing the various booths and games that were set up, trying to figure out which ones to play and try their luck at or if they were going to just avoid the whole thing all together. Rhoda was feeling bold today and she wanted to try something and walk away with a prize, no matter what it was.

Sam: You know most of these are rigged right?

Mel: Well, yeah but not all of them are. How do you explain the people walking away with stuff? How is that rigged?

Sam: They just got lucky. That’s all it is.

Mel: Ok, fine. Let’s play this bottle game and see who can knock over the most, or knock them all over…since you want to be stuffy about these games.

Mel watched as Sam, stepped up, paying the younger guy behind the counter the tickets to play the game and picked up a ball, tossing it around in his hand. She crossed her arms over her chest and grinned as he reared back with his arm and threw it at what he thought was the dead center, but only succeeded in knocking over just a few of them. He took one look back at her as if to say ‘see? I told you so.’ And stepped back for her to take her turn.

She chuckled and handed over her ticket, grabbing one of the balls in her hand, tossing it around for a while. Games were about luck and skill. If you had both then you had everything in your corner to win. She tilted her head at the silver bottles, examining them from all sides, twirling the ball in her hand as she took a step back and quick as a flash threw the ball dead center at the bottles, knocking them all over. The crowd that had gathered cheered for her as the attendant let her pick out a prize. She pointed to the large stuffed Link doll above, and grinned when she was handed it.

She took one glance at Sam who shook his head with a small chuckle as they walked away to enjoy the rest of the fair.

Sam: You are one lucky girl, I tell ya. Teach me what you know, please?

Mel: Same way I throw a tomahawk in disc golf, pretend I’m Gambit.

Sam laughed and shook his head.

Melanie: It’s the God honest truth.

Sam: I know, that’s why I laughed.

Suddenly the two felt a shock course through them. Mel turned to Sam and Sam grabbed her hand quickly. The two looked around trying to find where the source of that spell was coming from.

Melanie: It’s strong.

Sam: Yeah it is!

Mel touched her earlobe and it caused a mic to come from behind it.

PAT: Hello Melanie, what may I do for you?

Melanie: Call Lucy Serphina.

Mel heard the dial tone and then after two rings it stopped.

Lucy: My Father is up to something! Every black blood is freaking out right now. I’m in a lot of pain. Be careful Melanie and make sure you and Sam watch your backs.

Melanie: We will…do you know where this is coming from?

Lucy: It’s somewhere in Russia…I’m not sure where though.

Mel didn’t say anything.[/color]

Lucy: Melanie?!

Melanie: Lucy…it’s war time.

~Part 4: Mel’s blog~
War…
This belt is what it feels like. Each time the champ and whoever she’s facing goes through. By the time the bell rings the war ends. Some walk out broken. I don’t mean just their bones; some end up with broken dreams, souls and hearts. Then you have some covered in blood like Carrie. After it’s gone you see the scars; reminders of the past that’ll haunt you till you can’t see them anymore. Thing is even though you can’t see them you know they’re there.

I’ve gone through war plenty of times in and out of the ring. It won’t be the first or the last time that I do. I know while I hold the SCW Bombshell Rolette Championship that I’ll be going to war each time. You never know what’ll come up for the stip. It’s like the enemy’s surprise attacked. You get thrown into something that’ll hurt you. You do have to be prepared for anything and it’s like a handicap match. The stip can go against you just like who you’re facing. I know that means most likely the odds are against me and they always will be. That’s the story of my life though. You see when you grow up like the Clan you have to fight to live. Every day you had to or Death would come up and kiss you. Life is war and me standing here shows that I can survive.

I’m far from perfect and people wouldn’t think that. They’d see me and they think my life now-a-days is perfect. Got a great career, a good family, plenty of money and friends to last a life time. But they don’t see that after all these years I’m still in pain. They don’t see that I still struggle with things like the rest of my family but what I go through is weird I guess. Yes it’s true my Daughter’s Father is a recovering or was a recovering alcoholic and druggy. I’m not really sure seeing how I haven’t been able to find or hear from him in months. I know my Daughter misses her Father but there isn’t anything I can do about it. Athena loves Samuel like a Father as well which makes me happy. I guess Stefan’s brother Claude was right I can’t save everyone…

I’m not a normal wrestler; I’ve been fighting every day to get where I’m at. I’ve been fighting since I was a kid, I know how to play dirty and play clean. I know honor and I know what’s right and wrong. In all honesty after PWU closed I didn’t think I’d come back but you know what I did. You know why? So I can shut everyone up. I’m so sick and tired of everyone doubting me. For me I love going out to the ring and just kicking ass. I couldn’t care less about the backstage politics, just give me a match and I’ll go out and do it. I don’t give a damn who they put in front of me either.

Crystal, time is coming to a standstill for us. Before we know it we’ll be in the battle ground fighting each other. I don’t back down and I know you don’t either which pleases me. Right now this match will make people remember us for centuries. We’re going down in history and we’ll burn this place down with roars and cheers from the crowd. These people want to see us give them a hell of a battle and I know we don’t disappoint. I want you to understand going in and out of this match that this match will be pure gold. I will go into this and win though; I’m not going down that easy.

They’ve called me insane here and you know what it doesn’t bother me. I can adapt to whatever that wheel lands on. I promise that this fight is going to be one of the hardest ever for you. I know you’re the youngest Bombshell Roulette Champion and I know you want this title back. You know that when I have a title defense I go out and train with the sword. It has worked for me in the past and it helps me focus, it makes me ready for my matches. It’s a discipline that those who don’t use the sword wouldn’t understand. When you fight with the sword it shows speed, focus and strength. Something that I have. You move with grace of the wind, you strike with the flow of water, you put power like the earth into the attack and you focus like the flame of the fire. Each time I’ve done this I have won my matches. You can ask the likes of Lisa Marie who fell to me. But after her defeat she went crazy and tried to kill my daughter. Yeah she isn’t that smart but she was my friend. Little did I know that she was like that.

This place I went to train, oh I feel the power of the past flowing through it. I hear my Norse brothers and sisters calling for me to go to battle. Yes I am going to battle, I’m battling against you and I will not fail. We are feared warriors and I hope you feel it as you walk, as the wind brushes against you that something big is going to happen. I have plans that are coming together and this is part of it. I go out to that ring and I fight with all my might. The pain I’ve gone through is a blessing in disguise, the words and actions you all have said and done have boos my focus, have made me wiser and made me more ready for this match. I’ve taken broken angel wings and learned to fly. You may think I’m on the ground and that you’re above me but you’re not. I’ll fly high like the mighty Valkyries and take you down.
So I did proved to the world that I can hold down wins, that I can keep this title and, no one is going to take it from me. Crystal I don’t doubt you but you need to be ready for this match. Anyone who faces me or my family knows that we’re always ready for combat. You see a woman on a mission and that is be champion and well…I got a belt!

So Crystal I have to ask…can you beat me? Do you think you’ll take the title back? No I promise you that this belt is staying with me for a long time. Everyone can try to take it from me but one by one they’ll fall. Everyone said that it was a fluke when I won against Keira because of Amy. They ended up getting that thrown back to them! I said for them to eff off and I won in a brutal barbed wire match.

Yes this is war…nothing personal but Crystal I play to win and you are stepping into my world. Good luck…

Fade to black.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 11:17:39 PM by MelanieGabrielle »
user posted image