Author Topic: JORDAN P.S. WILLIAMS © vs SIMON JONES  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JORDAN P.S. WILLIAMS © vs SIMON JONES
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:38:26 AM »
 Please post your RPs here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Simon Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »
 Sunday 10th August 2003

The scene opens to show the interior of Blakey's, a cafe bar that is located within King George's Hall - in Blackburn, England - the home arena of Ricochet Wrestling. Sat alone at a table, reading a newspaper, and wearing a pair of pale blue jeans and a light grey t-shirt, is a brown-eyed, clean shaven male: this is Blake - the newest addition to the RW roster.

Blake puts down the newspaper, stands up, and as he walks away from the table, the camera pans slowly to the right. He ambles over to someone that has their back turned to him, and as he speaks, Blake's voice reveals an accent consisting of a mixture of Florida and the Black Country.

Blake: 'Hey, aren't you Simon Jones?'

The person that had until now had their back turned to the male swivels round, and it is indeed Simon Jones, who is wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and a matching denim jacket with a black t-shirt underneath; Simon responds to the question.

Simon: 'Yes, I am; may I ask who you are? A fan of Ricochet Wrestling?'

Blake: 'Err...not exactly - I’m more accustomed to your exploits in America, for some of your previous employers.'

Simon: 'Really? I’d always thought that what I'd done in America didn’t get any coverage over here, that being the reason why most fans didn't know who I was when I signed with RW.'

Blake: 'Well, I wouldn't know about that - you see, I've spent the past ten years living in America.'

Simon: 'I'm guessing that's not where you're from originally though. In fact, you sound like you're from my part of the country.'

Blake: 'Well, yeah, I am, and now I've returned to England. And before long, instead of just watching you compete, I could be competing with you, as I too have signed with Ricochet Wrestling.'

Simon: 'Well then, I wish you good luck with that. But I would be surprised if you and I find ourselves in the same ring anytime soon, as I have just finalised my release from RW.'

Blake frowns.

Blake: 'Why?'

Simon sighs before answering.

Simon: 'Because things weren't quite working out for me here - due to some personal issues of mine - and so I'll be taking another break from the world of wrestling.'

Blake: 'Oh.'

Simon: 'Look, I really ought to be going now - I want to get back home to Birmingham. But it was nice meeting you...err...'

Simon extends his hand, but struggles to finish his sentence; Blake interrupts Simon, and shakes his hand as he does so.

Blake: 'Keep watching Ricochet Wrestling broadcasts and you'll find out who I am soon enough, just like everyone else.'

Simon: 'Okay, bye.'

Blake: 'Bye.'

As Simon walks off, the scene fades to black.

Monday 10th June 2013

The scene opens to show the inside of the Columbia Restaurant Cafe in Tampa International Airport; through the transparent walls of the restaurant, numerous travelling passengers can be seen traipsing around the airport's concourse. Several of the tables in the Columbia are occupied, although the focus of the camera is on one table in particular.

Sat at that table, studying a menu, is a man that people with long memories might recognise as Blake, who, in the summer of 2003, fought in two matches in the now-defunct UK-based promotion, Ricochet Wrestling. However, he may be more recognisable for his appearance in Atlantic Championship Wrestling in February of this year, where, having won an auction on eBay, he used the pseudonym "Rick O'Shea" and particpated in a tag team turmoil match, in which he was the partner of Simon Jones, who apparently did not recall their prior encounter in northern England.

"Rick" is wearing a pair of black trousers, a plain white shirt and a black tie; a black jacket is hanging on the back of his chair. As Rick continues to scrutinise the menu, the table is soon approached, from the left of the shot, by the more familiar figure of Simon Jones, who is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white Bradford Bulls jersey; Rick puts down the menu and rises to greet Simon.

Rick: 'Hi, I'm glad you could make it; thanks for agreeing to meet me here.'

Rick extends his hand to Simon, who shakes it.

Simon: 'No problem.'

Rick sits back down, with Simon taking a seat in the chair opposite him.

Simon: 'Seeing the smart clothes that you're wearing, I feel a bit underdressed for the occasion.'

Rick laughs.

Rick: 'You don't need to worry about that. Anyway, how are you doing? It's less than two weeks now until your big match in SCW.'

Simon: 'As if I could forget that. It certainly is a big match though - they don't come much bigger than a heavyweight title match at an event such as Into The Void II. And after making the decision to enter myself into the open inivitational gauntlet battle royal, I'm just glad that I'm the one that won...'

Rick interrupts Simon.

Rick: 'Only "glad?" If I won a match like that gauntlet battle royal, I think I'd be more than simply glad.'

Simon: 'What adjective would you have preferred me to use? Overjoyed?'

Rick shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'Let's not get carried away. Currently all I am is the number one contender for the SCW Heavyweight Championship - I've not achieved anything yet, all I've done is gain the opportunity to challenge for the title. Now, if I defeat Jordan Williams, and take the title from him, then I'll be overjoyed, or some other similar emotion, but not before then - at present I've still got a lot of work to do to try to make that a reality.'

Rick: 'I'd say that you did more that gain the opportunity - having been the first man to enter the gauntlet battle royal, and then having gone on to outlast each of the other ten participants in the match, I'd say that you earned the opportunity to challenge for the heavyweight title.'

Simon: 'Are you planning on spending all of this rendezvous picking apart my vocabulary?'

Rick: 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...'

Simon laughs, interrupting Rick.

Simon: 'I'm just joking. And you do have a point; a couple of months ago, when I was given the shot at the NWA Cruiserweight Championship, some people questioned whether I was deserving of that. But now, I don't see how anyone could possibly question whether I'm deserving of a shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship.'

Rick: 'Well, you need to make sure that the outcome of your match against Jordan Williams mirrors the outcome of the match that you had against Vixen.'

Simon: 'That's what I'm aiming for, but it'll be easier said than done.'

A waiter walks up to the table.

Waiter: 'May I take your order?'

Rick glances at the waiter, before looking back at Simon, who turns his attention to the waiter.

Simon: 'Actually, I haven't taken a look a the menu yet - could you give me a few more minutes, please?'

Waiter: 'By all means.'

The waiter walks away from the table and Simon picks up the menu; as Simon peruses the menu, Rick continues their conversation.

Rick: 'How are your preparations for the match at Into The Void going?'

Simon: 'It's going well - I'm putting the hard yards in; as I've mentioned previously, when I got the news, at the end of March, that I was going to be facing Vixen the following month, that knowledge pushed the intensity of my training to a higher level than before, my reward for which was the cruiserweight title. And although I vacated that title nine days ago, by then I already knew what lay in store for me later this month, so at no point has there been a drop off in the amount of effort that I've been putting into my training - it has continued to remain the same as in recent months.'

Rick: 'I assume that you've been watching some of Jordan Williams' past matches, to aid you in being able to anticipate precisely what sort of a threat he is going to pose to you.'

Simon nods.

Simon: 'Indeed I have; being the referee of the six man tag team match last week helped, allowing me to see at first hand what he is capable of.'

Rick: 'When you presented him with the heavyweight title after that match, I couldn't help but notice that you kept your hand on the title a little longer than a normal referee would have done.'

Simon: 'Yeah, well, if I have my hands on the title following the conclusion of the match at Into The Void, hopefully it won't be because I'm being gracious in defeat and have chosen to present Jordan Williams with the title again - no, hopefully it will be because I've just become the new SCW Heavyweight Champion.'

Rick: 'I think that the SCW Heavyweight Championship would be a more than adequate replacement for the NWA Cruiserweight Championship.'

Simon puts down the menu.

Simon: 'I'd go a step further than that: I believe that it would be an upgrade.'

Rick: 'Agreed.'

The waiter walks back over to the table and looks at Simon.

Waiter: 'Are you ready to order?'

Simon: 'Yes; I'd like a Roast Pork Sandwich, please.'

Waiter: 'Would you like anything to drink?'

Simon: 'Could I just have a glass of water, please?'

Waiter: 'Absolutely.'

The waiter turns to Rick.

Waiter: 'And for you, sir?'

Rick: 'A 1905 Salad, please.'

Waiter: 'And to drink?'

Rick: 'A Mojito, please.'

The waiter collects the menu and then walks away from the table, leaving Rick and Simon to resume their chat.

Rick: 'I have an affinity for SCW - I think that there's a lot to be admired; there's a whole slew of talented wrestlers, although it's not only the wrestlers' skills that stand out to me - some of their choices of songs for their entrances are laudable too.'

Simon: 'And whose do you like the most?'

Rick: 'If you're forcing me to select one, then I'll have to say that of Amanda Cortez.'

Simon scratches his forehead.

Simon: 'You're going to have to remind me what that is.'

Rick: 'It's "Feuer frei!" by Rammstein.'

Simon: 'Ah, yes, Rammstein; I can appreciate their music, but with the vast majority of their songs being in German, the lyrics are lost on me.'

Rick: 'I speak fluent German, so that's not an issue for me.'

The waiter returns, carrying a tray with Rick and Simon's drinks on it.

Waiter: 'A Mojito.'

The waiter lifts the Mojito off the tray and places it on the table, close to Rick.

Rick: 'Thank you.'

Waiter: 'And a glass of water.'

The waiter then places the glass of water on the table, near to Simon.

Simon: 'Thanks.'

Rick has a sip of his drink and Simon takes a gulp of water, as the waiter puts two sets of cutlery on the table before walking away.

Rick: 'With you having joined SCW on a full-time basis, you know that there are now three people on the roster with the surname Jones, right?'

Simon: 'I'm aware of that. Plus, my forthcoming opponent is one of two members of the roster with the surname Williams - all we need now is for someone with the name Evans to join SCW, and then we'll be well on the way to completing the full set of typically Welsh surnames.'

Rick takes a sip of his drink.

Simon: 'I think that some of the wrestlers in SCW - some of the ones that have aspirations of being the Heavyweight Champion - are already looking past me, as though it's a foregone conclusion that Jordan Williams is going to beat me and retain the title.'

Rick: 'What makes you say that?'

Simon: 'I heard Kain say that, sooner or later he is going to be challenging Jordan Williams for the SCW Heavyweight Championship - does he know something that I don't?'

Rick: 'If I were you, I wouldn't take any notice of that - Kain probably hasn't seen enough of you to know excatly what you're capable of. Besides, statements like that are going to make it all the more satisfying when you win the title.'

Simon: 'If I win the title.'

Rick takes another sip of his drink.

Simon: 'You know, I've been here about ten minutes, and you've not yet told me why it is that you wanted to have this meeting.'

Rick: 'I...'

Rick pauses momentarily.

Rick: 'Something has just occurred to me: how, at the end of last month, were you able to appear in ACW and SCW on the same night?'

Simon: 'That's the magic of television, enabling me to be in two places at once.'

Simon smiles.

Simon: 'Seriously though, the show that you appeared on in February was the final live ACW show - since the television deal with Global Maritimes took effect in March, the shows have been recorded in advance. And so that's how I was able to seemingly win two matches on the same night, in two locations that are thousands of miles apart - if it wasn't for ACW now being televised, I wouldn't be the the number one contender for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, and I wouldn't be having conversations with you, or anyone else, about me facing Jordan Williams at Into The Void II.'

Simon has another gulp of water.

Rick: 'Well, to explain why I wanted to have this meeting with you, I need to go back to the events of February. You see, when I found out that you had joined ACW, eight months ago, I was pleased to discover that you were wrestling in North America again, as I remembered you from your original stint over here - I've always respected your work ethic and your dexterity for wrestling, so it's been gratifying to witness you being successful again.'

Simon: 'Thanks. The success that I've had this time round means more to me than what I achieved at the beginning of my career, as the standard of competition in ACW and SCW is much greater than what I was up against back then - in those promotions I was one of a handful of guys that was a cut above the rest, and I could go three or four months without a loss, whereas in ACW or SCW I could quite easily go three or four months without a win.'

Rick: 'I think that...'

Simon interrupts Rick.

Simon: 'I mean, when Jordan Williams won the SCW Heavyweight Championship, he defeated Spike Staggs, of all people, whereas look what happened to me in December, when I took on the most difficult opponent of my career so far, Trent Shanahan; Trent was an exceptional champion, in his prime, but by the time that I fought him he was no longer in his prime, and yet despite that, I still couldn't beat him - if I couldn't beat a wrestler that was past his best, how am I going to beat someone of the calibre of Jordan Williams?'

Rick: 'There's that fragile confidence of yours that your wife warned me about. Look, when the time comes for your match with Jordan Williams, you'll do fine. Furthermore, from what I've seen, I believe that you're a better wrestler now than you were when you took on Trent Shanahan.'

Simon: 'You got one thing right: I am a better wrestler than I was six months ago. But there's still room for me to improve.'

Rick: 'Anyway, back to why I wanted to have this meeting. When you made the announcement in February that you were going to hold an auction, with the winner getting to be your partner in the tag team turmoil match in ACW, I knew that I had to win that auction, so that I could have the chance to team with you.'

Simon: 'That's flattering; unfortunately, the match itself didn't unfold as either of us would've liked.'

Rick: 'At least the next gauntlet battle royal that you partcipated in had a more satisfactory ending. But in the one in February, I held you back. And it was during that match that I realised that, not only do I not have what it takes to perform at the same level as you do, I'm not even close to your level.'

Both men take a swig of their drinks.

Rick: 'If I was going to give up my day job, to embark upon a career as a wrestler, then I'd want to be somewhere that has a roster of a standard such as either ACW or SCW - you said it yourself, achieving sucess in a promotion whose roster is filled with lesser opponents wouldn't mean as much. But I've accepted that I wouldn't be able to competitive in ACW, SCW, or somewhere similar - I'd find it a real struggle. However, I do want to be involved in wrestling, and that's what I wanted to discuss with you.'

Simon: 'So, what - you want me to assist you in getting a job in wrestling, is that it?'

Rick: 'Not quite - I've got a proposition for you. I work in public relations, so I was wondering if you would allow me to represent you.'

Simon: 'Represent me? You mean, like, be my manager?'

Rick: 'I was thinking more like your agent. I reckon that I could help you increase your income.'

Simon: 'And increase your own income at the same time, no doubt.'

Rick takes a sip of his Mojito.

Simon: 'Having said that, after the news that I got not so long ago, some additional cash would not go amiss.'

Rick: 'What news?'

Simon grins broadly.

Simon: 'My wife is pregnant.'

Rick smiles in response.

Rick: 'Congratulations.'

Rick: 'How far gone is she?'

Simon: 'Nine weeks, now.'

Simon has a drink of his water.

Rick: 'Well, what I had in mind was to arrange personal appearances for you, so that you can get yourself extra cash through appearance fees.'

Simon: 'Okay, that could work.'

Rick: 'And if you want to boost your public profile, then I'd suggest that the first thing you should do is to get yourself on Twitter.'

Simon shakes his head.

Simon: 'No.'

Rick: 'Why not?'

Simon: 'Because tweeting is for birds and following people is for stalkers.'

Rick: 'Oh, come on. Rumour has it that the main factor behind you deciding to enter the open inivitational gauntlet battle royal in SCW was a tweet that you read.'

Simon: 'It was a factor, that much is true, but it wasn't the main factor.'

Rick: 'The tweet was from Ben Jordan, wasn't it? A few months ago I spotted him querying whether or not you were on Twitter; he even used a hashtag, "GetJonesyOnTwitter."'

Simon raises his eyebrows.

Simon: 'Is that so?'

Rick: 'Yup.'

Simon rubs his chin.

Simon: 'Perhaps I'll have to reconsider my stance on Twitter. Are you on Twitter, then?'

Rick: 'No, but the company that I work for is, so part of my job is to search for what people are tweeting about.'

The waiter returns once more, this time carrying two plates of food.

Waiter: 'Roast Pork Sandwich'

The waiter places Simon's meal on the table.

Waiter: 'And a 1905 salad.'

As the waiter places Rick's meal on the table, Simon finishes off what remains of his drink of water.

Rick: 'Thank you.'

Simon: 'Can I have another glass of water, please?'

Waiter: 'Of course.'

The waiter takes the empty glass from Simon, then turns and walks away from the table; Rick uses a fork to pick up a tomato, which he then proceeds to eat.

Simon: 'Can you get me on The Fan 590?'

Rick: 'What's that?'

Simon: 'It'a sports radio station in Toronto.'

Rick frowns.

Rick: 'Toronto? Toronto isn't within the region that ACW calls home - why do you want to go on there?'

Simon: 'I have my reasons.'

Simon picks up his sandwich, but then hesitates to eat it.

Simon: 'If you can secure me an appearance on the The Fan 590, with Greg Brady and Jim Lang, then I'll agree to let you be my agent, or whatever title you want to give yourself.'

As Simon finally takes a bite of the sandwich, and Rick continues to devour his salad, the scene fades to black.

Tuesday 11th June 2013

The scene opens to show Simon Jones sat at a table, in the kitchen of his home; Simon is wearing a pair of royal blue jeans and a black Birmingham City F.C. jersey. In front of him, on the table, is a laptop. As Simon taps away at the keys on the laptop, from the right of the shot, Jacqueline Jones - Simon's wife - walks into view, and stands by the edge of the table, opposite her husband; Jacqueline is wearing a pair of yellow jeans and a pink tunic.

Jacqueline: 'What are you doing?'

Simon leans back in the chair, away from the laptop, and looks at Jacqueline.

Simon: 'I was sending a tweet to Ben Jordan.'

Jacqueline replies with a surprised tone of voice.

Jacqueline: 'When did you join Twitter?'

Simon: 'Just now.'

Jacqueline: 'And what were you telling Ben Jordan?'

Simon: 'That he's got his wish.'

As Jacqueline walks towards Simon, the scene fades to black.

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 11:59:53 PM »
 The scene opens up to a huge office building in Manhattan. The camera cuts to a shot of Jordan’s good friend, Rob Anderson, whom has a miniature golf play set, with a putting green, balls and golf club. There are about ten balls lying at Rob’s feet as he’s about to begin practicing his putting stroke. Rob has a blu-tooth headset clipped to his ear.

“Call Rick Meadows.” he says as he lines up his first shot.

After a few rings, Rick answers the phone.

“Rob! What the fuck do I owe this pleasure to?”

“Nice to hear from you too, Rick. You really know how to greet someone!” he says jokingly.

“What? Did you want me to say good afternoon? Or hello? It’s so fucking stupid, bro! Grow a set, why don’cha!!”

Rob rolls his eyes as he hit’s the ball that nearly misses the cup.

“I was calling because I’m trying to get this little surprise party together and I wanted to know if you could make it.”

“Depends on the day, bro. I’m booked in Japan pretty heavily. And who’s it for it?”

“Jordan.”

“Oh shit, another party with you guys!”

“His birthday is June 3rd...”

“Yeah that day is no good for me.”

“…Right, well if you let me finish, I was thinking throw him a party the following week.”

“The following week? What the hell?”

“I’m calling it the Birthday Bash World Tour!”

“Wait, what?”

“Yeah, that whole week we’ll take my jet and just go all over the world. Tokyo, London, Toronto, New York, Rio de Janeiro.”

“I’m sold! Say no more, man! Who else is going?”

“I’m going to call Ken and possibly Paul.”

“Can’t call Ken.”

“Oh right, that dip shit doesn’t own a phone. What a moron!”

“THANK YOU!!! I’ve been on his ass for years about getting a cell phone, but the fucking hippie won’t get one. And its about time that someone else joined me in this crusade, Jordan thinks it’s cute and Paul could care less about it. Now, I have some back up!”

“Could you get in contact with him?”
“I think so, I’m up in Seattle right now, he usually comes back around this time of month to do things before he heads out again…That’s if he hasn’t disappeared with some cult yet.”

“I really wouldn’t be shocked if we never-ever heard from Ken again. Seriously. The dude is weird.”

“Tell me about it. I’ve known him since we were kids, that crazy bastard.”

Rob laughs, then says: “Well give me a call if you hear from Ken.”

“Will do. This is going to be awesome, man!”

“You bet your ass it will, because I’m the mastermind behind it!”

“Yeah…you’re giving yourself too much credit, but it’ll be fun!”

“Alright buddy, call me or text me when you hear from our hippie friend!”

“Okay, see ya.”

Rob hit’s the end call button on his blu tooth as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up to a shot of Jordan's apartment in New York City early in the morning. The camera cuts to Jordan's bedroom where he is stirring in his bed. Jordan has one eye open as he  is checking his cell phone. He lays he phone on his bed and he turns over to attempt to go back to sleep. Jordan settles into a comfortable position when his phone starts ringing.

"God damnit" Jordan says in a muffled and pissed off tone.

Jordan rolls over to grab the phone. He checks it to see his friend Rob calling. Jordan rolls his eyes before answering.

"Rob, can't you fucking text me like a regular person?"

"No way bro! That's what's wrong with the world today, no one wants to verbally communicate anymore! They either want to text or email!"

"Who cares! Being able to text is great because you don't have to hear the annoying persons voice!"

"So am I annoying you?"

"No, can I help you or what?"

"Pack your bags, we're going on a trip?"

"To?"

"Don't worry about it! You'll see when we get there!"

Jordan sits up in his bed, then leans against his head board and says: “Wait…now?”

Rob laughs and says: “No, not now. But tomorrow at 8AM.”

“I can’t up and leave for a trip tomorrow. I’m meeting Vanessa tomorrow.”

“I don’t care what you’re doing! You’re going on this trip with us.”

“Wait, us? Who’s us?”

“Some of the guys…”

“Rick, Ken and Paul.”

“Jury’s still out on Paul. But definitely Rick and Ken. I got a call from him last night that he caught up with Ken and they’re ready to go.”

Jordan rubs his forehead and says: “But…I’m meeting…”

“Be ready at 8, I have a driver coming to pick you up, so no excuses! This is going to be the best week ever!” he says as he hangs up.

The scene fades out as Jordan sits in the bed shaking his head.

The scene fades in the next morning at a private airfield in New Jersey. At a hangar, Jordan Williams has just arrived in a limousine. As Jordan steps out of the limo, his feet touches on a red carpet that leads to Rob’s private jet. Jordan looks around with a confused look on his feet as he walks down the red carpet. As he gets closer, Rob emerges from the plane with a smug look on his face as his arms are being held by a beautiful blonde and brunette haired woman, respectively. Jordan stops in his tracks as Rob begins to speak.

Rob: “Jordan, my dear friend of so many years…this past week was your birthday and now I will throw you a week long birthday bash that will never forget!!!” he says with a huge grin.

Rob snaps his fingers and the women on his arms walk down the steps of plane and meets Jordan. They each hook an arm of Jordan and escort him up steps and into the private jet. Jordan stops to look at Rob, he says nothing, but has a grin on his face, while he shakes his head. Rob slaps Jordan on the back and yells

“GOOD GAWD!!!! This is going to be the best week ever!!!”

The scene fades as Rob boards the plane and the door closes automatically.

The scene fades in about a half hour after take off and Jordan, Rob, Rick and Ken are drinking champagne and talking. The movies “Fast & Furious 6”, “Man of Steel”, “The Internship” and “After Earth” are playing in the background on various big screen flat screen TVs. There are ten women to the four men. Jordan is sitting across the aisle from Rob. Rob is drinking champagne as a lady is playing with his tie on his expensive suit.

“Okay Rob, where the hell are we going?” Jordan asks.

“Tonight, we’re going to Toronto.”

“Toronto?” a confused Jordan asks.

“Did you notice all these ladies are Canadian?”

“Toronto tonight, London tomorrow.” Rob adds.

“Where are we going after that?”

“Paris, Tokyo, Los Angeles and New York.”

“So a different place every night?”

“That’s the plan at least. You know how we do…I’m sure one of us is bound to get arrested eventually.” Rob says with a laugh.

Jordan stands up with his glass in his hand, then says: “I want to thank you guys for coming out for this week…”

Rick cuts Jordan off and says: “I just came for the trip, not you.”

Jordan looks at his watch and says: “Oh look it took forty minutes before Rick became Dick.” he says sarcastically.

Rick smiles and says: “Fuck you too buddy.”

“Let’s make this best week ever.”

Rick, Rob and Ken stand up and toast their glasses as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up inside a Toronto Night Club. There are women dancing on platforms, cages and inside the wall where water is falling on them. Jordan, Rick, Ken and Rob are sitting at a table reserved for them with bottles of champagne, wine and empty shot glass after shot glass on the table. A waitress walks up to Rob and whispers something in his ear.

“Ahhh here we go again. Rob, keep your dick in your pants tonight, please?” Rick asks.

Rob smiles as the waitress walks away, then says: “Well, she is hot…”

Ken rolls his eyes and says: “Rob do us all a favor…no fucking and no taking off all your clothes while we’re here.”

With an innocent look on his face Rob says: “I would not do such a thing…” he says facetiously

“Definitely Rob, I’ve seen enough of your cock and balls in my life, I don’t need to seem them again.” Jordan says.

Rob laughs then says: “Don’t worry boys, I can promise you that I will leave my clothes on, but I can’t promise that I won’t be banging a few of waitresses over the next week.”

“Oh geez.” Ken says while face palming.

“Don’t start Kenny boy! When was the last time you banged someone?” Rob asks.

“None of your damn business, man!” Ken says defensively.

“Well this could both ways.” Rick says. “He could get none because he’s a nomad and pot head. OR…he bangs all the hitchhikers. And his fellow hippie chicks since they’re all high all the time.” he says as Rob and Jordan laugh.

“Not true, Rick. I’m not high all the time…just most of the time.”

Rick, Jordan and Rob burst into laughter.

“Oh okay, just most of the time, but you still haven’t answered the question.” Rick says.

“I don’t see how its any of your business how many and who I sleep with.”
“Sleep with? Sleep with? Are you serious, Ken?” Rick asks.

“What?” A confused Ken asks.

“Dude, you’re a thirty year man, not a eighteen year old chick. Its fucked or banged…not sleep with.”

“Fuck off, Rick.”

“And…there they go. Who had three hours at the over/under for when Rick and Ken would get into it? I chose the under. I figured you guys would do this in three minutes.” Jordan says with a smile.

Ken and Rick are close like brothers, thus they have arguments likes brothers…sometimes very intense ones.

“Listen, I want to enjoy myself, not listen to you two bicker like school girls.” Rob says.

The four men continue talking and drinking, having a good time. After about thirty minutes, a couple of dancers come over the table and surround Jordan.

Jordan looks at the women and says: “Daaammmnnn…All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe!”

Right on cue, “Birthday Song” by 2 Chainz plays and the women start dancing around Jordan and grinding on him. Eventually a few more women join and do the same thing with Rick, Rob and Ken. This continues for the duration of the song. As the song dies down, Rob runs across the club and climbs onto a platform. Jordan sees this and gets Rick’s attention and points up to Rob. The two shake their heads as Rob starts dancing and taking off his clothes.

Rick walks up to Jordan and says: “Should we get him down?”

“That’s what the bouncers get paid for, man” Jordan adds.

Rick nods his head in agreement, then says: “Why the fuck does he do this every single time we go out?”

“I have no idea.” Jordan says while shaking his head.

Ken walks up to Rick and Jordan and says: “Fucking Rob, dude!”

The three of them look at each other and shake their heads in disgust as they wander over to where Rob is dancing with a female dancer, while in his boxers. Rick and Ken climb up there and grab Rob off the platform.

The club owner comes up to Jordan and says: “Get your friend out of here!”

Jordan nods in agreement and tells Rick and Ken that its time to leave. Rick and Ken seemingly embarrassed  by Rob’s antics don’t even question it and continue carrying Rob out of the club, while Rob is kicking and screaming the whole time. For shits and giggles, Rick and Ken drop Rob on the sidewalk.

A drunken Rob: “God damn!!!” he says while holding his backside.

“Do you have to make a fucking scene every time we go somewhere, Rob…fuck!” notorious hot head Rick yells.

“Fu…fu…”

“Shut the fuck up, Rob. You’re such an embarrassment. I’d rather go to a club with my mom and grandma than you.”

“That’s weird.” Ken adds.

Rick glares at Ken, then continues laying into Rob: “ At least I know they won’t make a god damn scene every time we would go. You can’t control yourself. You strip down like everyone wants to see that small dick of yours…”

Rob cuts Rick off and says: “My dick isn’t little…its fairly big!”

Rick rolls his eyes and walks off fuming.

Jordan bends over to pick Rob up off the ground.

“Get yourself together, Rob. Geez, man.”

Ken pats Rob on the back, then Rob says: “I gotta get my clothes. I got my phone and everything in there.”

“I’ll get ‘em.” Ken says as he turns to walk in the club.

Almost on cue, the club owner comes out with Rob’s clothes and tosses the clothes at Rob.

Owner: “I love that you spend $30, 000 in here, but you’re scared a lot of my customers off while you were dancing naked…thanks!” he says sarcastically as he storms in to the club.

The scene fades as Jordan and Ken lead a very drunk Rob down the streets of Toronto.

The scene fades in the next day on Rob’s private jet as they just departed Toronto and are heading to London for the night. Rob is sprawled out between two seats and has his jacket over his face. Ken is doing his usual breakfast routine of eggs, sunny side up, whole grain bagel, orange juice and a joint. Rick is eating a bagel and drinking coffee while Jordan is eating a pastry and drinking coffee as well. Rob lets out a long moan as he’s clearly hung over.

“I want to kill myself.” Rob says.

“I want to kill you.” Rick throws in.

“Fuck that, we all want to kill you Rob. You ruined a pretty good night.” Jordan says.

“Oh shut up, you guys. I got a little carried away with myself. You know I can get.”

“Rob, we’re all tired of your getting naked all the god damn time. If you want to drink and have a good time like the rest of us, that’s cool. But you take things to a whole new fucking level.” says Jordan.

“Yeah, if you’re going to act like this for the rest of the week, I’ll buy a ticket back to Seattle.” Ken says.

“Alright, alright! Godly, stop  badgering me! I have a fucking hangover…a little sympathy, please?”

“You can have this, Rob.” Rick says as he throws his bagel at Rob and hits his straight in the face. Rob doesn’t feel the full effect since he has his suit jacket over his face.

“Real mature, Rick. Sometimes, I wonder why I even invite you to things like this. All you do is grate on everyone.”

“Grate on everyone? I’m not the one who gets pissy drunk like a 17 year old girl and starts acting like a child!” Rick screams.

Rob sensing how pissed Rick is getting doesn’t say anything but: “I need an aspirin.”

“Oooo. We’re going to London…I know what I’m going to do!!!” A giddy Jordan says.

“What?” Ken asks.

“I’m going to see Shannon! Woo hoo!” Jordan says in an excited tone.

“Try not to get her pregnant again.” Rick trolls.

“You’re such an asshole, Rick.” Jordan says.

“I’m just fucking with you, man. Are we going to meet her?”

“If I can help it…no!” Jordan says matter-of-factly.

“Why?” asks Rick.

“Because you guys aren’t house trained. I don’t need you guys saying stupid shit around her…I know how ya’ll are.”

“Are we friends of yours or what…” Ken wonders out loud.

“Actually Ken, you’re not bad, but Rob and Rick…I don’t think so.”

“What’s that suppose to mean? Rob adds.

“Nothing man, but I’m so-so excited to see my girl!!” Jordan says as the camera fades out.

TO BE CONTINUED

“At Into the Void I defend the SCW Heavyweight Championship against Simon Jones. Simon won this honor…and believe me, its an honor to wrestle against the God of Professional Wrestling; at Climax Control a few weeks back. He won a battle royal. It’s the first time someone outside of SCW is challenging for the SCW Championship. Simon comes to us via ACW, a great organization. Shit, ACW has some excellent talent in Drake Green, Mickey Carroll and my boy, Ben Jordan.”

“Simon, being the student of the game that I am, I got some tapes on you and started studying you. You don’t make it in this business this long without being a student of the game. I study all my opponents so I know tendencies. it’s a very underrated part to this business. Not everyone does it and the ones who do, last the longest. You have some talent, I have to admit that. But you have to ask yourself something: Is your talent good enough to beat me…Jordan Williams, the SCW Heavyweight Champion and not to mention, the God of Professional Wrestling!?”

“I’ll answer it for you…no, you do not have what it takes to beat the God of Professional Wrestling, Jordan Williams. This is my life, Simon. I devoted my entire life to be the best wrestler I can possibly be. I’ll be damned if I didn’t achieve that. I’m still at the apex, my friend. I’m the alpha dog in this fed. I wear the SCW Heavyweight Championship, that says it all. Everyone who’s been put of me in my career, I’ve beaten. You are no exception, Simon. Tonight I show that you’re way out of your league, man.”

“Make no mistake about this Simon, I’m not saying any of this as disrespect to you. It doesn’t make you bad losing to Jordan Williams. It just makes you like everyone else…beneath me…the God of Professional Wrestling. I know how great I am and it’ll take a once in a lifetime effort from you to beat me. If the improbable happened and you did beat me, its because….oh never mind, that would never happen, haha! Just know this Simon, this is your one chance against a true legend, an icon…a GOD. You better bring your best, I know I will. Which if we’re doing math here, your best isn’t better than my best. But good luck anyways…I guess.”
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 09:09:40 AM »
 The first deadline has passed. We are now into the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Simon Jones

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
 The scene opens with the Serra Museum, in Presidio Park in San Diego, visible in the background. In the foreground of the shot, an individual is stood with their back to the camera; the person is holding a bottle of water in their right hand and is wearing a pair of black trainers, navy blue jeans and a royal blue top, printed on which, in white, is the name "JONES" and the number "79," providing a hint as to who it is that is in view of the camera - a hint that is confirmed as soon as their distinctive accent is heard.

Simon: 'Deja vu.'

Simon turns around to face the camera.

Simon: 'Four weeks ago today, I stood in roughly the same spot as where I am now, to share some of my thoughts ahead of my participation in the open invitational gauntlet battle royal. That weekend, the Glacier Gardens played host to Climax Control, so with SCW returning to San Diego for Into The Void II, which will be held at the RIMAC Arena, and with me being just two days away from getting the shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship that I earned by winning the battle royal, I've chosen to make a return of my own, to this location. But please don't mistake this for being a display of superstition - a creature of habit perhaps, but I'm not superstitious.'

Simon lowers his head, looking down at himself.

Simon: 'If I was superstitious, I would've worn the same clothes that I wore four weeks ago - at least, I don't think these clothes are what I was wearing four weeks ago.

Simon raises his head to look back at the camera.

Simon: 'It would be a bit embarrassing if they are, although having said that...

Simon glances down at his feet.

Simon: '...the trainers that I'm wearing might actually be the same pair that I wore last time.'

Simon looks back at the camera.

Simon: 'But I can't say for certain.'

Simon turns his head towards his right shoulder.

Simon: 'One thing I can say for certain, that is different to the last time I was here, is that I don't have a championship belt draped over my shoulder.'

Simon turns back to face the camera.

Simon: 'More on that shortly.'

Simon rubs his chin with his left hand.

Simon: 'I came close to deciding not to make a return trip to San Diego, after hearing Jordan Williams state that I'm in way over my head, and that I don't have what it takes to beat him - "If that's the case," I thought, "then why bother wasting my time, and his?" But then I thought, "Sod it, I'll take my chances," and so I made the journey back to California anyway.'

Simon unscrews the cap on the bottle of water; he lifts the bottle to his mouth, but hesitates to take a drink, and instead speaks again.

Simon: 'Oh, and Jordan: I'm the one with a degree in Mathematics, so if either of us is going be doing a little Maths, how about you leave that to me, okay?'

Simon then takes a drink of water, before screwing the cap of the bottle back on.

Simon: 'Whilst I have known for twenty-six days that I would be facing the SCW Heavyweight Champion at Into The Void II, I had to wait a further five days for the identity of my opponent to be confirmed. Now, I'm sure Jordan Williams would tell you that the outcome of his match against Tom Dudely was never in doubt - and I'll admit, I expected him to retain the title - but I still had to wait for confirmation that he was going to be my opponent this Sunday.'

Simon puts his left hand over his mouth and lowers his eyes; after a few seconds, he takes his hand away from his mouth, looks back to the camera, and continues.

Simon: 'But even prior to Jordan successfully defending the title, in the five days beforehand, I'd already begun to map out my schedule for this month, and had begun to think about what I was going to have to say to my opponent for Into The Void, whomever it was. However, on the night that Jordan Williams beat Tom Dudely, other events on the same show, and what followed in the aftermath of that show, resulted in my expected schedule for this month being altered.'

Simon looks down at the ground for a couple; he then looks back at the camera and speaks again.

Simon: 'It's been two months since Vixen fell victim to my finisher - Into Oblivion - as I defeated her to become the NWA Cruiserweight Champion. At that time, winning an NWA title was for me the fulfillment of an aspiration of a lifetime - it felt like the biggest single win of my career. With what has happened since though...'

Simon pauses briefly, before continuing.

Simon: 'I still look back on that moment with pride, but with how my opinion of the NWA has changed, it's now somewhat bittersweet.'

Simon turns his head towards his right shoulder for a second time.

Simon: 'As much as winning the cruiserweight title meant to me, when SCW split from the NWA, and ACW quickly followed suit, I had no qualms about displaying who my loyalty was with, which is why there is no longer a championship belt draped over here.'

With his left hand, Simon taps his shoulder.

Simon: 'All being well, I'll soon have a superior replacement for that title, anyway.'

Simon turns back to face the camera.

Simon: 'But going back to that five day period at the end of May - in between me becoming the number one contender for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, and SCW and ACW splitting from the NWA - as I had time to think about what was in store for me this month, it seemed that I would be appearing in two title matches: the SCW heavyweight title match against Jordan Williams at Into The Void, as well as an NWA cruiserweight title match, for which the challenger and location were both yet to be determined.'

Simon smiles wryly.

Simon: 'And so I applied some Maths - Jordan, I hope you like this bit - as I considered the likelihood of each of the scenarios that could be played out. One potential scenario - the one that I would've been working hard towards - was that I would end the month as both the NWA Cruiserweight Champion and the SCW Heavyweight Champion, the probability of which would've been one in four. At the other end of the scale, the probability of me ending the month with neither title would also have been one in four. But the most likely scenario, with a probability of one in two that it would've happened, was that I would end the month with exactly one of the two titles, although which title would've been the one in my possession wouldn't have been established until the matches took place.'

Simon puts his left hand on his hip.

Simon: 'If I'd been given the choice of which of the two titles I wanted to have, then I would've chosen the SCW heavyweight title - I know that might sound easy for me to say in retrospect, given that I've vacated the NWA cruiserweight title, but it's true. You see, whilst winning an NWA title was a long-held ambition of mine, something else that I have a yearning for is to prove that I'm not merely a good cruiserweight, but that I'm a good wrestler, regardless of the weight class. And what better way is there for me to demonstrate that, than by winning the SCW Heavyweight Championship at Into The Void?'

Simon puts his left arm back by his side.

Simon: 'Now sure, I've held a heavyweight title elsewhere, but that was in a promotion that was incomparable to the standard of SCW or ACW - if I'd failed to win the top accolade in that particular promotion, then questions would've had to have been asked about my long term prospects, such was the dearth of talent there. But if I was to win the heavyweight title in SCW, now that really would be something to be proud of, and I truly believe that it would surpass the accomplishment of winning the NWA cruiserweight title. Plus, it would mean me again having a belt that I could brandish here.'

Simon taps his right shoulder again with his left hand.

Simon: 'During my preparations for my match against Jordan Williams, I've discovered that his birthday - like mine - is in June. Normally I don't make much of a fuss about my birthday - all I ask is to be able to spend a pleasant day in the company of my wife, to have a good meal in the evening, and maybe watch a decent movie. This year though, things are different - this year, my birthday falls five days after Into The Void II, and I have something specific in mind that I want as my present. But I can't wait until my birthday for this present - I want it to be given to me this Sunday. However, there's a problem with that: Jordan Williams has the item that I want as my present, and I don't think that he's in the mood for giving gifts, so I'm going to have work as hard as I can to take it from him.'

Simon sits down on the ground, crossing his legs.

Simon: 'I guess that some people will look at my match against Jordan Williams, and think that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain - and vice versa for Jordan. Consequently, they may also think that the pressure is off me, and that it is all on Jordan, although judging by his comments on the most recent episode of Climax Control, he would argue otherwise - as would I. I don't accept that I have nothing to lose - if Jordan Williams beats me at Into The Void, then how long will it be before I get another shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship?'

Simon shrugs his shoulders.

Simon: 'Your guess is as good as mine. That's why I need to make the most of this opportunity - I need to defeat Jordan Williams. And in the process I could also make a bit of history - I mean, how often does someone win their debut match in a promotion, thus becoming the number one contender to the top title, and then proceed to claim said title in their second match? Perhaps it has happened before, though I doubt that it's a regular occurrence. But it is definitely something that I want to achieve, and that's why there will be pressure on me in this match - which is just the way I like it.'

Simon unscrews the cap on the bottle of water and takes a drink.

Simon: 'And as it happens Jordan, living in Canada, I do indeed eat poutine from time to time - not that it's a dish that I was unfamiliar with until I moved to Canada, as I had already eaten the British equivalent several times; I even made up a song, called "The Cheese, Chips And Gravy Song," but my wife has forbidden me from singing it - if I am victorious on Sunday night, she has also forbidden me from singing in the ring, after the match, as I did following my win over Vixen in April.'

Simon takes another drink of water, before screwing the cap of the bottle back on.

Simon: 'Also Jordan, I think maybe I ought to point out that, just because I've frequently used the word "if" when talking about the outcome of our match, it doesn't mean that I have any confidence issues - I have confidence by ability, I know what I'm capable of it, it's just that I choose to acknowledge the fact that there are two men in this match, both of whom are capable of winning.'

Simon places the bottle of water on the ground, to the side of him.

Simon: 'Confidence isn't something that appears to be in short supply in SCW, based on the monikers that some of the wrestlers have given themselves. An obvious example is my forthcoming opponent, who refers to himself as "the God of Professional Wrestling." Then there's Jericho Hill, who also claims to be a God. So that's deities covered - how about royalty? Giani Di Luca has recently declared that he is a king, and of course there's Kain, who is "the King Of Kings." But these sorts of nicknames aren't exclusive to the men in SCW - for examples among the Bombshells, I give you the many sobriquets of Misty and Necra Octavian Kane.'

Simon sighs.

Simon: 'I could be wrong though; perhaps they're not all as confident as they seem - perhaps some of them are just trying to cover up their deficiencies. But then who I am to judge?'

Simon rises from the ground, standing up again.

Simon: 'I've never felt the urge to give myself a nickname - I prefer to use the ring as a place to exhibit what I can do, and then let people form an opinion from that. However, if anyone - Jordan Williams, or whoever else - is looking for a description of me, then I'm going to use a quote from a fellow member of the ACW roster: Ben Jordan. I think this was something that Ben said to Canadian Crippler, as he was in the process of giving Crippler a verbal beat-down, before giving him a physical beat-down, but whomever it was that Ben was addressing, it's a quote that has stuck in my mind.'

Simon leans forward as he removes his jersey, exposing a Dundee blue coloured top underneath; Simon holds the royal blue jersey in his right hand and as he stands up straight, it can be seen that printed on the newly revealed t-shirt, in white, are the words "Simon Jones is a bad arse wrestler."

Simon: 'I don't think I could do any better than that; I hope that you appreciate the choice of colour, Ben.'

Simon raises his right hand, holding the jersey at arm's length from his face; he then lowers his head and looks downwards, before lowering his right arm and looking back to the camera.

Simon: 'There's almost as much blue in this video as there is in a porno.'

Simon releases his grip on the jersey, dropping it to the floor.

Simon: 'Jordan Williams, twelve days ago you insinuated that you knew very little about me - since then, you've stated that you've been studying me, so maybe ignorance won't be the cause of your downfall after all; maybe your arrogance will be the cause of your downfall - or maybe not, but something will be. Jordan, all that you need to know about me though, is that at Into The Void, I'll be aiming to send you, and your reign as the SCW Heavyweight Champion, "Into Oblivion."'

As Simon stares at the camera, the scene fades to black.

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 11:51:46 PM »
 The scene opens up to a restaurant in London in the afternoon. Jordan, Rob, Rick, and Ken are looking at their menus, mulling their options of what to eat. All four are still tired from the previous night in Toronto, so they periodically take turns yawning.

“I’m not sure what to eat.” Ken says finally breaking the silence. (other than the yawning)

“Neither do I.” Jordan adds.

“I need to smoke.” Ken says.

“Then go outside.” Jordan replies.

“Not that kind of smoke.” he says with a slight grin.

“Oh right, I forgot, you want to burn the hippie lettuce.” Jordan says while smile.

“You know one place I’ve never been? Amsterdam.” Ken says.

“You don’t need to go to fucking Amsterdam, Ken.” Rick interjects.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t think we would ever see you again.”

“That’s ludicrous, man. I would not.”

“Sure…” Rick says sarcastically.

“What do you care anyways? Cut the cord, mom.”

“Fuck off, Ken.” Rick says while raising his voice slightly.

Rob, who is battling a severe hang over from the previous night, rubs his eyes and says: “Will you two shut the hell up? I’m trying to figure out what I want to eat, not listen to you two argue again…Damn!”

The table goes quiet for a few moments but Ken breaks the silence again.

“Dude, lets take a detour to Amsterdam for a few hours and come back here later tonight, high as hell!!!” he says in a giddy tone.

“I don’t care.” Rob says.

“Okay, so that’s two people who wants to go! Anymore takers?”

“I’m out, I’m going to Shannon’s place instead.” Jordan says.

“Seriously, dude? You wanna miss getting high with no worries to hang out with that chick?” Ken questions.

“Uh…yeah.” Jordan says without hesitation.

“Okay bro, suit yourself. What about you, Ricky?”

“Don’t call me Ricky, asshole. I told you about that shit.”

“Answer the damn question.”

“I’ll go…but not because I want to get high, but I want to creep on some females.”

“Want to reconsider, Jordan? After all this is your birthday week.” Ken says.

“Nah, I’m good. I already told Shannon I’m coming and it would make me look like a dick if I decided to cancel.”

“Too late for that.” Rick says.

“Eat my ass.” Jordan quickly says.

Rick smiles and shakes his head.

“Alright, while you’re hanging out with your friend, Jordan; we’ll go to Amsterdam and get high as a mother fucker!” he says as he tries to high five Rick and Rob, who completely ignore him. Ken gets an awkward and uneasy look on his face as he puts his hands down.

Finally, the waitress comes up to the table to take their orders as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in after the meal in the parking lot of the restaurant. Jordan, Ken, Rick and Rob are standing by their rental car for the day, talking about their plans for the rest of the day.

“Alright, well I guess we’ll jet off to Amsterdam for a couple of hours and meet you at this chick’s house around 11 or 12?” Rob asks Jordan.

“Sure that sounds good to me. That’ll give me.” Jordan looks down at his diamond encrusted watch, then says “Ten hours. That’ll be plenty of time.”

“Ten seconds is plenty of time.” Rick quips.

“Whaaaat!!!!” Rob says.

Rob, Ken and Rick burst into laughter as Jordan just shakes his head.

“Idiots. I’ve never premature ejaculated. That’s only for dudes with small penises and if I recall, I have the biggest one of all. Its takes all of ya’lls to be as long as mine and then you still need some help, you little dick bastards!”

“So harsh.” Ken says.

“Now, can we please get going so we can have enough time to hang out tonight?” Jordan asks as he opens the door to the passenger backseat of the car.”

“Let’s go.” Rob says as he opens the door to the driver side.

Ken gets in shotgun while Rick climbs in the backseat on the driver’s side.

Rob turns to Jordan and says: “You got directions?”

“Yeah, I’ll tell you as we go.”

The scene fades out as Rob starts up the car and drives off.

The scene opens up to outside an apartment complex in East London, England during midday. We see Jordan Williams walking up some steps to the second level of the apartments. As soon as Jordan gets to the top step, a door bursts open and out runs Jordan’s “companion”, Shannon. Shannon sprints at full speed and then leaps into Jordan’s open arms. Shannon starts kissing Jordan as Jordan can’t do nothing but laugh.

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!” Shannon gleefully says.

Jordan starts walking towards Shannon’s apartment with Shannon still in his arms and her legs wrapped tight around Jordan’s body.

“I missed you too!” Jordan says in a more low keyed tone.

Jordan carries Shannon into her apartment and sits her down on her couch. Shannon and Jordan keep kissing each other.

“I’m so glad you’re here!” Shannon says in ultra excited tone.

Shannon stares into Jordan’s eyes and holds his face before kissing him again.

“We just saw each other a couple of months ago.” Jordan says with a smile.

“It seems like a lifetime ago though! I’m so excited you came to visit me!”

“Well, I was in town, so I decided to stop by while the guys are in Amsterdam.”

“I hope they know there is more to Amsterdam than just smoking reefer, mate.”

“I can’t talk, I never went sight seeing when I was in Amsterdam…I was always in those shops smoking my ass off.”

“it’s a beautiful place to be.”

“I would imagine so. Maybe one day I’ll actually go look at things instead of smoking.” He says with a laugh.

Shannon laughs and asks: “Where’s my bloody manners? Would you like something to drink?”

“Coffee please. I have a feeling I’m not getting much sleep this week so I’m becoming best friends with coffee.”

“Haven’t you always been besties with coffee Jordo?” she says jokingly.

“Yes. Let me rephrase that…I’m marrying coffee this week. We’ve been together for so long, so I guess its only a matter of time before I marry her.” he says with a smile.

Shannon starts laughing then says: “You’re silly!”

“Seriously, she’s stayed by me through thick and thin. Always been by my side. She’s been wanting this for so long, I suppose its only right to finally marry coffee.”

“Weirdo!” she says as she playfully hits Jordan on the shoulder.

“I bet there is some poor child in this world named Coffee too.”

“Ha, probably!”
“I’d like to kick the parents ass for naming their child such a horrible fucking name!”

“I know right! They have no idea how much that child would get made fun of.”

“Exactly!” Jordan realizes how silly the conversation has gotten and says: “Anyways.” he says with a laugh.

Shannon laughs and gets up off the couch and walks into her kitchen in her tiny apart to start brewing some coffee. Shannon walks back into her living room with a cup of tea and sits down next to Jordan.

“Would you like some, love?” She offers.

“No, I’m not a big tea drinker. And if I do, I only drink two people’s tea in this world…my granny’s and Angel’s.”

“Angel? Who’s that?” she asks as she takes a sip of tea.

“Oh, just an old friend who makes some great tea!”

“That’s great! But I like to think I make a pretty mean batch of tea, lad. Go ahead and try some.” she says as she holds the coffee out for him to drink.

“Alright, if you insist!” he says as he takes the cup of tea.

Jordan takes a sip and nods his head.

“Good isn’t it! I told you!”

“I have to say, its pretty good!”

“See! You want a cup?”

“Nah, that’s okay…it wasn’t that good!” he says jokingly.

Shannon gasps and playfully hits Jordan, then says: “You’re an asshole!”

“I know! I know!” he says with a laugh.

“You seriously don’t want a cup?”

“This was very good, but I’ll wait for the coffee. It’ll taste weird if I went from drinking tea to coffee.”

Shannon thinks for a minute then says: “I can understand that, love.”

“So, how was your day?”

“Pure torture! I couldn’t wait to see you so I couldn’t sleep!”

“You don’t mean that!”

“Its true! I kid you not!”

“Awww, how sweet!”

“How was your day?” she says.

“So far, so good. It got better when I saw you.” he says with a puppy face.

“Awwwww, Jordan!” she says as she puts her cup on the table and kisses Jordan.

“Seriously though, I was really looking forward to seeing you. Anytime we talk, I’m so happy…there’s something about you.”

“I’m bloody awesome!” she says with a sheepish grin.

“You‘re my boo.”

Shannon looks at Jordan while biting her bottom lip. She then climbs on top of Jordan and they begin to kiss passionately as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in a few hours later before Jordan is about to leave to meet up with Rob, Rick and Ken; and Jordan and Shannon are laying in her bed. Shannon is cuddling Jordan, with her head on Jordan’s arm.

“I love you.” Shannon blurts out.

There is a brief moment of silence and Jordan says: “I love you too.”

Shannon looks up at Jordan and he looks down at her. Shannon then buries her head in Jordan’s chest.

“I could do this forever.”

“Me too. This is going to sound corny, but I feel like I couldn’t spend enough time with you. No matter how long I would get with you, it wouldn’t be enough, you know?”

“Jordo, that is…that’s the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me.”

“It’s a little sappy, but its true.” he says with a small laugh.

“I don’t care, I love it!!!”

Suddenly, Jordan’s phone begins to ring. Jordan sits up and searches for his pants. He sees it laying on the ground and he leans over the mattress and grabs his pants leg and pulls it up to the mattress. Jordan sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out his phone, but the phone has stopped ringing.

“I wonder who that was.” he says to himself.

“I don’t know, love.”

Jordan checks his phone and sees he has a missed call from Rob.

“They aren’t suppose to be here for another hour.” he says to himself again.

Before Jordan can call Rob back, his phone starts ringing again. Jordan answers it on the second ring.

“You guys aren’t here yet, are you?”

“Yes and no.” Rob says.

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” Jordan asks.

“We’re back in London, but…”

“But what?”

“We’re minus one person.”

“Oh damn…don’t tell me Rick is in jail?”

“Nope!”

Jordan face palms and then says: “Damn Kenny.”

“Exactly. This mother fucker met a couple of chicks in that coffee shop and I didn’t think nothing of it. Before we’re about to leave, he informs Rick and I that he’s staying behind.”

“What the hell?”

“Yeah. Apparently they belong to some group Ken has heard about and he decided to stay in Amsterdam for God knows how long.”

“So he finally ran off with a cult, huh?”

“Dude! That’s what Rick and I were saying!”

“Did you give him a cell phone or something?”

“I tried to, but he wouldn’t take it. Ken is such an idiot. He could be dead and we’ll never find out, because he’s a hippy and doesn’t want to carry around a fucking phone!” Rob says.

“God damn, man. Are we still on for tonight, or is Rick crying because his friend left him?”

“Hold on Jordan.” Rob can be heard telling Rick: “Jordan wants to know if you’re crying because Ken left you?”

Rick apparently grabs Rob’s cell phone and says: “Kiss my ass Jordan, you son of…” before he can finish, Rob takes the phone from him as Jordan is laughing.

“Anyways, Rick says no.”

“Rick is stupid.” he says with a laugh.

“But yeah, we’re still going out if you’re not busy fucking that girl.”

“Alright, well let me get ready then. By the time you guys get here, I’ll be ready.”

“Cool, see ya man.”

Jordan hangs up the phone as Shannon sits up the bed.

“So what’s going on?” she asks.

“I have this friend that on this trip with us, Ken. We call him a hippy because he loves smoking weed, has no cell phone or any modern day technology and he just travels around the country with no purpose.”

“That’s awesome. Does he do that for a living?”

“No! He has no job. He use to wrestle and he made some good money doing that, but his dad is a retired software engineer with Apple. So he’ll never need money.”

“I kinda envy him a bit.”

Jordan laughs, then says: “I did too, then I realized I need a purpose, a goal in life to work towards and he doesn’t. So anyways, we all would joke that one day Ken would join a cult and just fall off the face of the earth…it seems like he has.” he says with a laugh.

“I hope he’ll be alright.”

“I do too. But he’s a grown man, he can handle himself.”

“That’s true.”

“Well, I guess I’m going to get ready to hang out with them.”

“Nooo!!!” she says with a sad face.

“I know, I have to though.”

“Sad face, sad face.” she says with her lips poked out.

Jordan laughs and says: “You’re crazy, girl.” he says as he kisses her on the top of her head.

Jordan goes to get up but Shannon holds onto him tight.

Jordan with a smile says: “Come on, I have to hop in the shower real quick.”

“We will in a few minutes.”

“We? You have a mouse in your pocket? And I have to take a shower now.”

“Hold on, I want to give you something.”

Jordan gets a confused look on his face. Shannon forces him to lay down and starts kissing his chiseled chest to his cheese grater like abs. The scene fades as she grabs him and Jordan gets a look of ecstasy on his face.

The scene fades in five hours later. Its four in the morning and Jordan, Rob, and Rick have just arrived at the private hangar where Rob’s plane is. The three have just called it a night after hitting up a bunch of London’s best clubs. While neither man is terribly drunk, they each have a bottle of alcohol in their hand. Jordan has a bottle of Mescato, Rick has a bottle of Vodka and Rob has a bottle of Cristal.

Rick: “Man these English chicks can fucking party, dude!”

“Rob, what the hell was with you doing the robot in the middle of the dance floor…who does still does the robot?” Jordan asks.

Rick and Rob laugh, then Rob says: “I don’t know, man. I don’t know very many moves. The robot is safe and a good fall back option!”

“Yeah, thirty years ago!!!” Jordan adds as they all three laugh.

“Worse one though is the moonwalk!”

Jordan: “Boo!” he says with a smile.

“Seriously, the moonwalk was once a great dance, now it is ruined by drunken morons through the history of its life!”

Rob: “That’s true! I remember like it was yesterday when Michael Jackson did the moonwalk. No one can do it like him!”

“Then why do you try every time we go out!” Jordan adds.

“Well, I’m usually a drunken moron as Rick puts it and I think…I think I’m doing it just as well as MJ!” Rob says with a laugh.

“Hey, when we’re drunk, we sing better, dance better…we do everything better when we’re drunk!” Rick says.

“Until someone shows you a video and you’re fucking up whatever you’re trying to do!!” Jordan says.

“True shit!” says Rick.

The three men share another laugh and things get silent for a few minutes.

Rob: “So, you gentlemen ready for Paris?”

“Hell yeah. I haven’t been to Paris in a minute.”

“No, I don’t like French people.”

“Why?” Rob asks.

“First of all, you don’t like anyone…let’s just throw that out there.” Jordan adds.

“That’s true, but the French are cowards. Don’t like them one bit.”

“Think of all they’ve added to this society. The French kiss…” Rob says.

“French fries.” Jordan says.

“And our favorite, the ménage a trois!” Rob says with a huge grin on his face.

“Yeah, yeah. The only thing is the kiss thing. I don’t eat fries and a ménage a trois kinda sucks.” Rick says.

“Dude…what is the matter with you…I know you’re not drunk, so that can’t be the alky talking.” Rob says in a concerned voice.

“Yeah man, you should get your ass kicked for saying something like that.” Jordan throws in.

“Look, its just awkward. I wasn’t blessed with two dicks, so I can’t fuck two people at once. Because I usually end up spending more time with one. Then the other gets mad…its just a cluster fuck.”

“You’re insanely dumb for thinking that, but I’m too tired to argue with you.” Rob says.

“Ditto. I’m so damn tired.” says Rick.

“Well it won’t be long before we’re about to take off and then we’ll be in Paris for a great dinner.”

Jordan reclines back in his seat and mutters: “Cool.”

“Our guests will be waiting for us when we eat dinner.”

“Guests???” Jordan says as he sits his in the up right position.

“Yeah, I have arranged for a couple of guests of the female persuasion to be our dates for dinner, to break up this sausage fest.” Rob says with a small laugh.

Rick chimes in with: “Good idea, man.”

Jordan: “This should be interesting.”

He says as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in later that night on the streets of Paris after said dinner. Jordan, Rob and Rick are sitting at their table with their dates for the evening drinking, laughing and telling stories. After an hour of telling stories, they finish off their drinks and leave. They walk down the street to the end of the block and Rob tries to hail a cab for the ladies. Rick and his date have become “touchy-feely” and they periodically kiss each other. As they’re waiting for a cab, a person on a moped rides up to the group. The person gets off the moped and walks up to Rick’s date and starts yelling at her in French. The man grabs her violently by the arm and yanks her towards the moped. This infuriates the hot head Rick, and Rick grabs the man by the back of his shirt and spins him around.

“Hey man, I don’t know who the fuck you are, but you don’t grab women like that!” he says in a fiery tone.

The man says something to Rick in French, then spits in Rick face.

“Uh-oh.” Jordan says.

Rick becomes enraged and grabs the man again, spins him around and hit’s the man with a glancing right hand to the jaw. The man staggers back and then charges at Rick and tries to tackle the 6’6 270lb man. Rick grabs the man back the back of the shirt again and then by the throat. Rick pushes the man up against a building and then starts unloading on him with heavy rights and lefts. A group begins to form around the fight. Jordan and Rob look at each other and they making a knowing glance to stop the fight. They walk up to Rick and grab him by the arms and try to calm him down. But Rick is so enraged, he pushes them both off and goes back to beating the man, who is out on his feet. In fact, if it wasn’t for the wall, he wouldn’t be able to stand. Suddenly, a couple of police officers work there way through the crowd. They try to get in between Rick and the man, but Rick mistakenly pushes them away.

“Oh no…oh no.” a concerned Rob says.

One officer pulls out a can of mace and sprays Rick in the face. Rick then blindly throws a haymaker and hits an officer in the face, breaking his nose instantly.

“God damn Rick!” Jordan yells.

“That escalated quickly.” Rob adds.

The other officer takes out his taser and tases Rick, who falls to his knees. The officer then slaps on the handcuffs on Rick’s right wrist.

“Stop fighting, Rick, you idiot!” Jordan yells.

After twenty minutes a police car arrives and hauls Rick off to jail. Jordan and Rob just stare as the police car drives off with their friend in the back.

“What now?” Jordan asks.

“No Tokyo and Los Angeles, that’s for sure.” Rob says.

“I know that, do we stay in Paris until we find out what’s going on with Rick?”

Rob shrugs his shoulders as the scene fades out.

The scene fades in the next day outside the Prefecture de Police in Paris building. Jordan is leaning up against car eating a Panini and drinking a soda waiting for Rob to walk out of the building. As Jordan is finishing up his sandwich, Rob emerges from the building with a non-too-pleased look on his face.

“Oh boy, that doesn’t look good.”

“He’s going to be there for a while.”

“How long is a while?”

“Like, we should go back home-while.”

Jordan rolls his eyes.

“I know man, this sucks. One friend runs off with the occult in Amsterdam. The other gets arrested in Paris. I did not expect this shit.” a dejected Rob says.

Jordan shakes his head, then says: “Oh well man, what can we do? We’ll come back to check on Rick and hopefully we’ll hear that Ken is still alive eventually.”

“Come on, let’s back to New York.” Rob says as the scene fades out.

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/b12dc680-d316-4a88-a0ff-f6098dfa29a4.jpg.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
Jordan Williams w/the SCW Heavyweight Championship and Sasha, earlier today giving a mini promo about the match between himself and Simon Jones.

The camera pans around the crowd  in the RIMAC Arena for a bit before focusing on the entrance and the aisle where the fans have flags and banners lined up that say “Marauder-gun”, “Emerald Dragon”, and “Jordan Williams” in Japanese characters, when "Subconscious" hit’s the PA System. The crowd erupts into cheers. The ever ominous Sasha walks out from behind the curtain first, standing with her hands on her hips as she glares at the crowd. Jordan emerges from behind Sasha and the fans reactions grow louder. Jordan has the SCW Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist as he pushes his duster back, showing it off proudly. Sasha begins walking down the aisle, with Jordan following behind her. Jordan has his arms up in the air, with his trademark smirk etched across his face. Sasha walks up the steps as Jordan climbs onto the apron. Jordan holds the ropes open for Sasha, but she just glares at him. Jordan shrugs his shoulders, then leaps over the top rope effortlessly. Jordan climbs onto the middle turnbuckle as Sasha climbs into the ring and stands next to Jordan with her arms folded, again glaring at the crowd. Jordan takes off the SCW Heavyweight Championship and holds it proudly over his head as the fans shower him with cheers and boos. Jordan leaps off the turnbuckle and asks for a microphone as he puts the SCW Championship on his shoulder. The ring announcer hands him one as Jordan waits for the cheers to die down. After a few minutes of the fans chanting “JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN!”, he tries to speak over them, but the cheers get louder and louder.

“Tonight’s the night Simon Jones. Will you do the unthinkable and upset the God of Professional Wrestling, Jordan Williams for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, or will I do what everyone thinks is going to happen and that’s beat you to retain my title?”

Jordan pauses for a moment as a few fans cheer.

“I’ll answer my own question and say that it will be me retaining my title…DUH!!!” he says with a laugh.

The fans erupt into cheers.

“Make no mistake about it, Simon. I’m not overlooking you in the least. I consider you to be a tough competitor. I’m sure you’ll be game, but I’m confident…super confident…no uber confident that I’ll retain my title. Not because I think you suck, but because I know how great I am!”

The fans cheer again while Jordan breaks out his cocky grin.

“Some say you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and I think I agree with that. I mean, you win this match, not only do you become SCW Heavyweight Champion, but you pin the God of Professional Wrestling in a singles match, a feat only two men have accomplished in SCW. If you lose, you get people saying ‘good job, good effort.’ You hung in there with one of the all time greats and gave him a hell of a match. You’ll go back to ACW saying you wrestled Jordan Williams, but came up short.”

Jordan pauses for a moment as he adjusts the SCW Title on his shoulder.

“I want you to mentally prepare yourself for that, Simon. That’s the outcome of this match. Only in your dreams or an alternate universe do you walk away with my title. It’s going to take a special, special wrestler to dethrone me. Not saying you’re not a good wrestler, but you’re not on my level Simon, no disrespect. One day, you’ll get there, man. But tonight won’t be your night. You’ll go back to ACW with the experience of wrestling me and you can use it to propel you to the next level in your career. Losing to me will do two things to your career: Break it or propel you. Its up to you which path you decide. If you’re the wrestler we all think you are, you’ll become a better wrestler and go on a streak of epic proportions and eventually win this title or the ACW Title. It’s truly up to you. I’ve seen guys on both sides of the coin. Some people just fade away into nothingness, while a couple go on to great things. Its what you want of it Simon.”

Jordan hands the SCW Title to Sasha, then continues.

“You see Simon, while this is just my second title defense, this match is more than just a routine title defense. There is a bigger picture that I’m looking at, but this match is apart of it. I’m cementing my legacy by ending my career on a great note. I’m not going to be around much longer, but this SCW Title reign is going to be my last title reign I ever have. I like to think it will be a long, long time before I lose my title. But one thing is for sure, it won’t end tonight. Because that would just end my career on a bad note and I don’t want that.”

The fans boo at the comment and half the arena break out in a “PLEASE DON’T GO“ chant. Jordan acknowledges those chants with a nod of the head as he continues.

“Like I said, I’m not going anywhere anytime soon, because I will successfully defend this title for a long time. Simon, I just want you to understand that, that’s the reason why you won’t win tonight. Not just because I’m better than you, but the fact that I’m not ready for my title reign to end and I will stop at nothing to keep this title around this sexy waist of mine!”

The female fans erupt into cat calls as Jordan smirks.

“I’m on a mission to be the best SCW Champion of all time and leave the business on my terms. Simon, hopefully we look back on this match and say ‘Although he lost, this was the night the star of Simon Jones was born.’ Will be a future main event player like Ben Jordan, Drake Green, Mickey Carroll and Thatcher Rex? Or will you be so crushed that you just fade from the business. It doesn’t matter. But when I look back on it, I want to say I helped that guy realize how far he had to go and then he did what was necessary to become the best. But that’s in the future. The present ends with me retaining the SCW Heavyweight Champion and going onto the next challenger. Why? Because I’m…too….”

The fans anxiously finish off Jordan’s infamous catchphrase: “GOOD FOR YA!!!!!” Jordan drops the mic as “Subconscious” plays again as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 01:30:16 AM »
 The second deadline has now passed