Author Topic: Facing Benedict Arnold  (Read 376 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Facing Benedict Arnold
« on: May 11, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
 The scene opens up backstage to the Alex G Spanos Center in Stockton, California. Jordan Williams is walking down the hallway, while carrying his gear bag. Jordan arrives at the locker room that’s marked “Supremacy”. Jordan walks in to see Nick Jones, Diana, Big B and Tony. Nick is playing the SCW video game while B and Tony look on. The room is conspicuously quiet until B and Tony stand up and start clapping for Jordan. Jordan takes a bow.

B: “There’s the champ!”

Tony: “Congrats, J!”

Jordan takes another bow with a grin on his face and says: “Thank you! Thank you!”

Nick: “Would you two stop being stupid! Geez!”

Jordan: “Don’t hate, Nick!” he says as he sits his bag on the ground.

Nick: “Who’s a hater? I’m no hater…these two have been getting on my nerves today.”

Jordan laughs and says: “What else is new?”

Nick: “I hope you’re getting that belt back, man.”

Jordan: “Oh yeah, I will. Shit, if I didn’t, I’ll fuck this whole company up.” he says with a laugh as he sits down next to Nick.

Nick: “Good, but until then, we can’t call you the SCW Champion.”

“Like hell!” Jordan quickly fires back. “That shit Carter pulled wasn’t official. He stole my belt.”

Nick laughs and says: “I gotcha man.”

“All’s well in the kingdom today?”

Diana interjects and says: “Yes Jordan! So far at least. So long as I don’t run into that bitch today.”

“She isn’t a bitch.” Nick replies.

“Here we go again! Why do you have to defend that bitch?” Diana says as she raises her voice.

“Calm down ya’ll, damn! Zoey isn’t a bitch though, Diana. You haven’t given yourself a chance to get to know her.”

“Oh, so now you’re defending her?”

Nick lets out a sarcastic sigh and says: “Here we go.”

“No, I’m not defending her, I’m just saying…never mind this isn’t none of my business.” he says with a small laugh.

Diana shakes her head in disgust with her arms folded.

Jordan picks up a controller and says to Nick: “You trying to get beat?” he asks in a taunting manner.

“You know not to challenge me like that. Let’s go!” he says as Nick quits his match and goes to the main menu to start a new match between him and Jordan as the scene fades out.

The scene fades into to a shot of Jordan Williams standing backstage with Miss Rocky Mountains. Jordan is wearing his wrestling gear along with a black “Bad Street USA” t-shirt.

MRM: “Jordan, coming off the heels of your apparent SCW Heavyweight title win over Spike Staggs and then losing the title moments later to Kevin Carter…”

Jordan cuts off MRM with: “I didn’t lose my title to Kevin Carter. My title was stolen from me. You see at Hostile Takeover I beat Spike Staggs fair and square in the middle of the ring, then after some post match shenanigans, Kevin Carter and that stupid referee of his, thinks its okay to run down to the ring and steal my belt. So, as far as I’m concerned and the rest of the world, I’m still the SCW Heavyweight Champion!!”

MRM: “Tonight you go against former Supremacy stable mate and friend, Tom Dudely. Your thoughts?”

Jordan smirks and says: “Tom you’re in midst of three straight ass kickings my friend. Nick beat your ass at Hostile Takeover. Tonight, I’ll continue it. You finally pay for your betrayal in full at the NeWA PPV, Lord of the Ring.”

“Let’s focus on tonight though, Tom. You see, a lot of people think that since I may not be the smartest person in the world, they think they can get over on me. That’s the wrong line of thinking, because eventually I win in the end. I love to get revenge. Revenge is the sweetest joy next to get pussy, in my blunt opinion. I have a HUGE surprise in store for you and the whole world, Tom. You’ll find out before our match, but make no mistake, it’s a game changer!”

“Life coulda been easy for you Tom. When you’re in Supremacy, everyone knows we eat first, so to speak. Everyone knows we’re the best, yet you chose to leave Supremacy for…Team Erik…LAME. You coulda played for the winning team: Supremacy. That’s the only group that matters, Tom. Not Team Erik, not Team SCW. In case you haven’t noticed, at the very same pay-per-view, Nick is challenging and will defeat Spike for the NWA World Title. I’m the real SCW Champion, not to mention number three on the NWA World TV Title rankings, so my shot at that title, and subsequent win; we all know I’ll win…will just cement the fact that everyone in this world already knows…Supremacy is the best faction in all of pro wrestling. In Supremacy, we don’t do a lot of talking, we just show up and beat whoever is put in front of us and go home. We don’t care about who is “being held down” or “treated better”. Because when you’re a winner, all is taken care of. Tom, you willingly cast yourself with the losers and that’s fine, because it was addition by subtraction...Supremacy became better without you. Tonight, is stage one of revenge for your act of treason!”

Jordan throws the camera a cocky smirk before he walks off screen.  
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]