Author Topic: Taking My Rightful Place As Champ  (Read 881 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Taking My Rightful Place As Champ
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »
 “Before traveling to Brazil, I decided to hang out with Shannon before she left back for London. The TV show she was a production assistant on had wrapped and she wanted to hang out one last time before she went back across the pond.”

The scene opens up to a small coffee shop in Brooklyn. Jordan is sitting at a table waiting for Shannon. Jordan is looking at his phone and texting when a guy walks up to him.

“Excuse me, Mista Williams…can I have ya autograph?” the man asks in his Brooklyn accent.

Jordan pulls his eyes away from his phone and looks up at the man and immediately starts laughing. Jordan stands up and gives the man a high five-hug combo.

Jordan: “Quincy, what’s up bro?”

It’s Jordan’s protégé, Quincy Moss.

Quincy: “Shit, man. What are ya doin in Brooklyn? This is my spot, son!”

“I’m meeting someone.”

“Hide the white girls!!! Jordan’s around!” Quincy says jokingly.

“Fuck off, man.” Jordan says with a laugh.

“This is my favorite place to get some coffee. I’ve been trying to keep this place on the low, cuz this place is great.”

“Oh really? Glad we picked this spot then, if you selling them like that.”

“Hell yeah. Well I wanted to say what up, son!”

“Alright. You’re booked for the May 5th show, right?”

“Yep!”

“Who do you got?”

“I’m in a six man with Ujiri and AKANE.”

“Oh right! Ya’ll better get a win for Marauder-gun!!!”

Marauder-gun is the stable that Jordan leads in Japan with Quincy, Ujiri and AKANE.

“We gonna son on them. You just make sure you keep that title against Yashida!”

Quincy is referring to Tetsuya Yashida, an up and coming talent that is challenging Jordan for the EJPW Heavyweight Title.

“No sweat, bro!” Jordan says with a smile on his face.

Quincy laughs, then says: “I’ll see you there, then.”

“Cool, catch ya later then!”

Jordan and Quincy fist bump, then Quincy turns to walk out of the coffee shop with his coffee in his hand. As Quincy opens the door to leave, he passes by Shannon, who is walking in. Jordan and Shannon lock eyes as Jordan was sitting down and they both instantly start smiling.

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/shannon.jpg.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

The camera pulls from a wide shot of the statue to Jordan standing right below the statue mimicking the pose.

“A lot of people think I’m some shallow person who only thinks of two things…women and myself…they would be correct about both, but they should also throw in my desire…some would call it an obsession with being the best. I’ve had this mentality my whole career. That’s what drives me. Being the absolute best. It consumes me to no end. I am constantly looking for new moves, new styles to perfect this art we call professional wrestling. I’ve changed my style so many times over the years. The wrestler I was when I first started out to when I was Marauder to now are completely different. I’ve went from a brawler to a high flyer to a striker to technician to what I am today: all around. I’ve blended all the styles to be the wrestler that stands in front of you today. The best wrestler in the universe….the God of professional wrestling.” he says while mimicking the statue pose again.

“Being the best, being the God of professional wrestling isn’t some gimmick, Spike. It’s a way of life. I dedicate my life to wrestling and I am will to do whatever it takes to be the best. Are you that dedicated, Spike? You have this quest to restore honor to SCW Championship. When didn’t it have honor? Nick brought credibility and prestige to that title with his long reign…so I’m not sure what you’re getting at with that. But we all need something that drives us. Bringing honor to SCW Title is what’s driven your title reign. Once I beat you, what will drive my title reign is my obsession with being the best SCW Champion in SCW history. Nick set the bar high, but I can jump over and take this title to whole new heights, which I will.”

“Obsession…it’s the word of the day. It describes me. My obsession with women…my obsession with myself…my obsession with being the best wrestler ever…my obsession to become SCW Champion. I get what I want Spike…this will be no exception. I’ve waited a long time to get a shot the title again…my skill, my will, my…obsession will make sure I prevail in our match at Hostile Takeover. Wrestling is my life. Being the best at what I do is my hunger…Being SCW Champion after I beat you will satisfy that hunger…however…It doesn’t mean I will become complacent. But that’s another topic for another day, Spike. Your paranoia will be your downfall in this match, man. My obsession…ha…my obsession has driven me to be a man possessed…possessed with the hunger, the thirst to be SCW Champion and make no mistake about it, Spike…I will be SCW Champion.”

The scene fades out with a wide shot of Jordan doing the statue’s pose once again.

The scene opens up to a shot of the beautiful city of  Brasilia, Brazil on a beautiful afternoon. Walking down a city block is Jordan Williams and his best friend, Hot Stuff Mark Ward. Jordan is wearing a tight black tank top, blue jeans and basketball shoes. Hot Stuff is wearing an button down shirt, but he has the shirt open, blue jeans and basketball shoes as well. Jordan is smoking on a Cuban cigar as he and Mark are talking while walking down the block…

“…I’m telling you bro, that’s why I don’t go to those Millwall games with you. You guys are freakin’ crazy!!!”

Jordan is referencing the Millwall fan incident where there was a fight in a crowd and the fans also fought with the police.

“Not all of us are like that. A few rotten fans give us all a bad name.”

“Not only that, the fans in Europe are racist as shit.”

Mark shrugs his shoulders and says: “A lot are.”

“They be doing that fucking monkey chant at the black players. I thought we were in 2013, not 1903!”

“You’re preaching to the choir, bro. I hate those people.”

“It kinda ruins it for me. But it blows our boys lost.”

“Yeah, it was a tough loss. Always next year.”

“Random thought though, I’ve become a fan of Millwall, even went to a few games with ya. Yet, you don’t root for any teams I root for…what the hell bro!?!?!?!?”

Mark smirks while scratching his head, then says: “Good question!”

Jordan lets out a small laugh and says: “Do you even know what teams I root for?”

“The Yankees?” Mark says innocently.

Jordan does a face palm and says: “Why does everyone thinks all Americans root for the Yankees!?”

“Because you’re all Yanks, I suppose?” he says with a smirk.

“Oh come on!!! That’s a stupid logic!”

Mark starts laughing as Jordan just shakes his head. Jordan takes a puff of his cigar as they turn the corner of the block. A fruit stand catches their eye and they both look at each other nod that they’re going to get some fruit.

“Damn bro, this fruit looks great. It looks something on a commercial.” Jordan says.

“Bloody right. What are going to get?”

“Shit, I kinda want to eat all this fruit. It all looks great.”

Mark laughs and says: “Right! I’ll get an apple.”

“Same here, these green ones are calling my name.”

Jordan and Mark grab some apples and then pay the man at the stand. Before they go to take a bite of their apples, a soccer  comes flying out of no where and hits Jordan in the head. (OOC: I know a lot of the fed is from Europe, so as a dumb American, I will refer to it as soccer since that’s what I know it as :-P) Mark immediately starts laughing.

“Nice header, bro.”

“Where the hell did that come from?” Jordan says while rubbing his head.

Suddenly a pack of kids come running up to Mark and Jordan.

“Back to back!!!” Jordan yells while getting in a fighting stance.

“Relax bro, I doubt this lot wants to fight us!”

“Hey man, I don’t trust these kids, they could be setting us up to get robbed or something!”

As Jordan says that, the kids start pulling Jordan and Mark across the street. Jordan and Mark drop their apples and Jordan reluctantly puts out his cigar.

“What the hell?” Jordan says in an irritated tone.

“I think they want us to play in a match.” he says as they walk a few feet down the street and down an dirt path alley where the kids have a couple of soccer goals set up.

“Good call, bro.” Jordan says.

One of the kids starts doing some impressive dribbling moves before passing the ball to Mark. Mark starts showing off his own impressive dribbles before kicking the ball in the air and passes the ball to Jordan with a header. The ball bounces off Jordan’s chiseled chest and he bounces the ball on his knees, alternating between his left and his right knees.

“Not bad bro! I didn’t think you would improve your skills!” Mark says in a shocked tone.

“Hey, I’m a natural athlete, just a few hours of practice and I’m good at anything!!!”

Jordan passes the ball to a little boy and the group of kids break up into two teams. Jordan joins one team while Mark joins the other. A kid on Mark’s team passes him the ball. Jordan runs over to Mark to defend him.

“I’m about to make you look stupid, bro.” Mark says while dribbling the ball.

“Let’s go, son!”

Mark gets a smirk on his face and he continues dribbling the ball, doing some impressive fakes, but Jordan is surprising staying with him.

“That’s the best you got?” Jordan yells.

As soon as Jordan says that, Mark fakes like he’s going left, but spins around and goes right and he dribbles the ball down the dirt field before passing it to a kid with a clear shot at the goal. The kid takes kicks the ball at the goal, but the goalie knocks the ball away. A kid on Jordan’s team gets the ball and passes it to Jordan.

“Back up bro!” Jordan says with a laugh.

Jordan tries to create some space, but Mark steals the ball from Jordan and takes a shot at the goal, but it hit’s the top corner of the goal.

“Damnit!”

Jordan walks over to Mark and playfully bumps him and says: “Asshole!”

Mark smirks and says: “Hey baldie, we’re playing football, there is no way I’m taking it easy on ya.”

“Okay!”

The two teams go back and forth for a few minutes trying to score the ball. Jordan and Mark are letting the kids play mostly. Occasionally when the kids would pass either of them the ball, they would pass it to the other kids on their team. After Mark’s team attempts a shot on goal, that misses, Jordan’s team goes on offense. Jordan positions himself in the middle of the field near the opponents goal as his team passes the ball around. Mark starts hedge towards the person who has the ball. The little kid notices Jordan is somewhat by himself and passes the ball to Jordan. The ball has enough air under it, where Jordan attempts a Pele kick. Jordan connects with the ball and he crashes hard onto the ground. The goalie knocks the ball away, but knocks it near Jordan’s teammate and the kid kicks the ball in for the score! Jordan lays on the ground holding his back and hip while Mark comes over to check on him.

“You okay, bro?”

“Did I make it?”

Mark laughs and says: “No! But one of your team kicked the ball in off the rebound.”

YES!!!” Jordan says as Mark helps him to his feet.

Jordan dusts himself off as his team comes over to celebrate with him. Jordan dishes out high fives to all of them before motioning that he has to leave.

“Let’s get something to eat bro…that apple won’t satisfy my appetite now.” Mark says while rubbing his stomach.

“Great, I feel like I’m about to die I’m so damn hungry.” Jordan says with a laugh.

The scene fades out as Jordan and Mark walk down the aisle back on to the streets of Brasilia.  

The scene opens up to Ginásio Nilson Nelson in Brasilia, Brazil with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s Hostile Takeover super card. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and the crowd ERUPTS into cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Underneath his duster, he has on a red “REVOLT” t-shirt. He has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan climbs onto the apron and effortlessly jumps over the top rope. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and surveys the crowd before dropping down to the canvas. Jordan asks for the microphone and Justin Decent hands him one. Jordan gazes at the crowd who are showering him with cheers. Jordan takes a bow and the fans continue cheering very loudly for him.

“Wow, I can’t believe this. The last time I was in Brazil I main evented a show in Rio De Janeiro in front of 250, 000 fans!”

The fans erupt into cheers.

“That was something like fifteen years ago! Man, does the time fly by fast!”

The fans cheer again.

“I was a young pup back then, now I’m a GOD!!!”

Once more the fans cheer.

“I won’t heel you guys tonight, because its only so often I come through here, so I’ll be good to you.” he says with a smile.

The fans start clapping and cheering as Jordan strokes his chin before continuing.

“A lot of things have happened in the past few months that led me to this match with Spike Staggs for the SCW Heavyweight Championship. First, I entered the Blast from the Past tournament and ended up getting paired with Odette Ryder!”

The fans cheer at the sound of Odette’s name.

“Team OJ beat every single team on the way to winning the tournament, granting me this title match here tonight. That subsequently led to Odette and Gabriel pulling the meanest and cruel joke in the world on myself, which I’m still not happy with, but I’ve bravely moved on!”

The fans let out a collective “Awww” as Jordan pretends to fight back tears.

“Third, that bald headed bastard, Tom attacks me like a coward and joins Team Erik…which by the way, Tom will get his ass kicked when my REAL friend, Nick Jones kicks his ass tonight!”

The fans again cheer.

“The build for this match has been somewhat quiet. Spike, you’ve been busy defending your World Championship and dealing with this whole rebellion deal, while I’ve been dealing with liars and backstabbers. But in all honesty, this match doesn’t need anything personal. This match doesn’t need me sneak attacking you and you sneak attacking me. It didn’t need me trying to steal Vixen from you to play mind games. The reason why is: I don’t need nor do I want any extra advantage to beat you. I want you 100% for this match-no excuses.”

The fans start clapping as Jordan pauses for a moment.

“Of all the organizations I called ‘home’, I’ve held the top title in that organization. SCW is taking a little longer than I thought, but tonight I rectify all that. I have to admit Spike you’re a tremendous, fighting champion. Shit, you hold the top two prestigious titles in all of pro wrestling: the SCW Heavyweight Title and the NWA World Heavyweight Title. I’m not a hater, so I give you props for pulling off this feat. But you know as well as I do, your strong run as a dual champion is coming to an end. First, I’m going to win the SCW Heavyweight Championship, then Nick will dethrone you of the NWA World Title.”

A few scatters of boos are heard as Jordan pauses.

“Spike, you can’t stop what’s going to happen tonight. Regardless of how much of a fight you’ll put up and I know this will be a hell of a match; I’m going to beat you. One, I’ve been training with my good friend, Austin Parker, the one guy who’s opinion I trust more than anyone else’s in the wrestling business and he says I’m at the best I’ve ever been. I went back to the gutter and trained old school style with Austin. All my moves and counters are sharp and have been refined. Two, the larger reason why I’m going to win is because I’m just better than you!!”

Jordan smirks as the fans clap and cheer.

“I had two shots at the SCW Title during the summer. Nick was the reigning champion and he beat me both times. After that, I decided to change my approach and be patient until I got my next title shot. That time is obviously now, Spike and I will not let this opportunity pass me by, because let’s face it. I just turned 39, I have bad knees, it takes me longer to get out of bed now that I’m older and constantly aching with nagging injuries. So, its almost safe to say that this is probably my last chance to have a long run before I start truly winding things down.”

The fans boo at the comment, more of a disappointment boo than anything else.

“I know, but I don’t want to hang on too long. I’d like to be able to enjoy the rest of my life without having a permanent injury. So you understand Spike, why this match means so much to me. Not just so I can say I was SCW Heavyweight Champion, so I can have one last run while I’m at the peak of my powers.”

The fans once again clap and cheer for Jordan.

“Winning the SCW Championship at this point in my career will mean just as much, if not more than the times I won the GPW and GCW World Heavyweight titles back in the day.”

The fans start chanting “GCW! GCW! GCW!” Jordan acknowledges the chants with a nod.

“When I joined SCW over a year ago, I joined up with Spike in NXT. He was the ‘leader’ so to speak, but I was the guy he confided in when making decisions. I was the advisor and mentor to Spike during that time in NXT. I have a insight to his thinking when it comes to how he approaches a match. So here it is, Spike. All the history between us. From the time you first stepped foot in GCW. To your time in the group Blackout where you and your band of merry men tried to injury Billy and I on purpose…not to mention my wife. To our time in GXW. To our time in SCW. I’ve watched you go from opening match jobber to NWA and SCW Champion. Tonight, I take the SCW Title from around your waist and put it around mine…where it belongs! This is a legacy match for me. I win this, then I will retire peacefully knowing that I had one last run with the strap. I lose this match, when I retire, I’ll be bitter until the day that I die…guess what? I plan on having a happy retirement when that time comes. Spike, in a few short hours, when we step inside the ring, you’ll know what it’s like to be in the ring with a man that’s putting it all on the line. I will go to any lengths to win the SCW Championship. So if I have to spit the mist in your face. Or if I have to knock you out with the Boma Ye or crush your lungs with High Fly Flow or break your neck with the ATL Crusher…know that you’ll feel one or more of these moves, because I will be SCW’s next Heavyweight Champion!!! That is all!!!”

Jordan drops the microphone as the fans explode into cheers as “Subconscious” plays. Jordan stands in the middle of the ring golf clapping the crowd. Jordan then climbs out of the ring where he does something he hasn’t done since turning “heel”, he walks around ringside high fiving and shaking hands with the fans. A few female more pull him into the crowd and kiss him. A few more female fans hand him bouquets of flowers. After doing this for ten minutes, Jordan finally makes his way up the aisle, doing the same thing as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]