Author Topic: The Grand Finale  (Read 369 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
The Grand Finale
« on: March 15, 2013, 01:39:37 PM »
 The scene opens up inside Jordan‘s home in Los Angeles. Inside we see Jordan Williams and his protégé, Quincy Moss in the ring working out. Jordan has Quincy in a headlock and then transitions it to a go behind, hammerlock. Quincy searches for an escape, before he reverses the hold into a hammerlock of his own. Quincy then transitions it into a headlock. Jordan slowly backs Quincy up against the ropes and then fires him off across the ring. Quincy rebounds off the ropes and Jordan leaps over him with a leap frog. Jordan immediately rolls onto his back as Quincy hit’s the ropes behind him. As Quincy comes back, Jordan goes to catapult Quincy into the air with a reverse monkey flip, but Quincy stops in his tracks, grabs Jordan’s legs into a wheel barrow position and then slams him into the mat with a sit out slam. Quincy gets up as Jordan gets to his knee while holding his face. Quincy pulls Jordan to his feet and pushes him into the corner. Quincy then starts unloading kick after kick after kick into the abdomen of Jordan. Quincy then whips Jordan into the opposite turnbuckles and as soon as Jordan hit’s the buckles, Quincy has ran across the ring and nailed him with a pin-point dropkick to the jaw. Jordan staggers out of the corner and Quincy kicks Jordan in the gut and slams him into the mat with  a snap suplex. Quincy quickly gets to his feet and leaps to the top rope with his awesome leaping ability. Quincy comes off the top rope with a picture perfect swan dive head butt, nailing Jordan right in the collarbone. Quincy bounces right back to his feet and again leaps to the top rope. Quincy then comes off the top with a double foot stomp. Jordan sees this and rolls out of the way. Upon landing, Quincy does a forward roll and gets to his feet. As Quincy stands up, Jordan goes for a roundhouse kick with his right leg, but Quincy ducks, but Jordan follows it up with heel kick with his left leg, flooring Quincy. Jordan picks Quincy up and whips him into ropes. As Quincy comes back, Jordan floors him with a flying forearm, and immediately does a kip up. Jordan grabs Quincy and wraps him in a trapped three-quarters arm and face lock. With Quincy’s arms trapped, he searches for the ropes. Luckily for him, Jordan put the move on close to the ropes, so Quincy easily puts his foot on the bottom rope after inching backwards. Jordan breaks the hold as he picks Quincy up off the mat. As Quincy gathers his composure, Jordan takes a few steps back and goes for a hard hitting lariat, but Quincy ducks it and hits Jordan in the gut with a spinning kick to the gut, then follows it up with a swinging neck breaker. Quincy quickly picks Jordan up and drills him into the mat with a Twist of Fate! Quincy again, grabs Jordan and
positions himself behind Jordan. Quincy traps Jordan’s left arm at Jordan’s waist. Quincy then spins Jordan out and quickly pulls him in for a short arm, hard hitting lariat, but Jordan ducks it, and in the same motion, he grabs Quincy in a full nelson and drills him into the mat with the ATL Crusher.

Jordan: “Gotcha, man!”

Quincy sits up on the mat while holding the back of his head, looking dejected.

Quincy: “Shit, I thought I had you!”

“I knew you were going for that move, man. Once I got myself together, I knew how to reverse it.”

“How?? No one has reversed it before.”

“That’s because you never wrestled anyone like me!” Jordan says with a laugh.

Quincy shrugs his shoulders as Jordan helps him up off the mat. They step out of the ring and sit on the apron. They both grab towels and a bottles of water that were already there.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/quincy-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

“No! You don’t mean that!”

“I do, man! I can see it. You’ll be the next Purely Sexy…think about it!” Jordan puts his up in the air and dramatically says: “Quincy ‘Purely Sexy’ Moss! Sounds good, doesn’t it?”

Quincy nods in agreement and says: “It does. But I don’t want to be you, I want to be me. Trying to be you is too much pressure!”

“You can handle it, I have faith in you. You have the drive, the passion, the ability and the personality to succeed. You just need to put it all together and the sky is the limit.”

“We’ll see, man.” Quincy says as he hops off the apron.

“Let’s get ready to go out. I’m gonna show you around LA. Can’t believe you’ve never been here!”

“Unless you count LAX, no!”

Jordan laughs and says: “Not exactly!”

“Brooklyn, New Jersey and Japan are the only places I’ve ever been.”

“You’ll have to show me around Brooklyn sometime. I’ve only been there once since I moved to the city.”

“Sounds good. I’ll take you to Bed Stuy, Flatbush, Coney Island…”

“I don’t need you to take me to all the hood places.” Jordan says with a laugh.

“Coney Island is nice!”

“Where do you stay at now?”

“Williamsburg.”

“That’s cool.”

“Yep, I’m trying to get to Dyker Heights though! That’s where all the rich people live!”

“If you listen to me, you’ll own that bitch!” he says with a laugh as the scene fades out.

The scene opens up to the Estadio Brigido Iriarte in Carcas, Venezula with the crowd settling into their seats for tonight’s Climax Control. Suddenly “Subconscious” hit’s the PA System and he crowd starts booing, with a few scatters of cheers as Jordan Williams comes walking out behind the curtain. Jordan is clad in black boots, black tights with lime green colored designs and the head of a dragon roaring on both thighs. Jordan also has on a black duster with similar lime green colored designs. Underneath his duster, he has on a red “REVOLT” t-shirt. He has his arms up in the air as the fans shower him in boos. Some fans reach out to slap high fives with him, but Jordan ignores them with his cocky grin etched onto his face. Jordan climbs onto the apron and effortlessly jumps over the top rope. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and surveys the crowd before dropping down to the canvas. Jordan asks for the microphone and Justin Decent hands him one. Jordan gazes at the crowd who are now showering him with cheers. The fans are always conflicted with Jordan. Jordan takes a bow and the fans continue cheering for him.

Jordan: “The last time I was inside this weirdly shaped ring as a competitor, Team OJ won the Blast From the Past Tournament!”

The fans in arena start clapping.

“With that win, Odette earned a shot at the Bombshell’s Championship and I earned a shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship!”

Again, the fans are clapping.

“There’s plenty of time to address the temporary champion, Spike Staggs. Right here, right now, I’m here to talk about my match with the almighty magic man himself, Gabriel!”

The fans cheer and clap at the sound of Gabriel’s name!

“It was you who was the loser at Blaze of Glory, when I pinned your shoulders to the mat after I destroyed you with Boma Ye. I know my attempt at magic didn’t go so hot in my promo, but I do have one trick that I’m great at: the Green Mist!”

The fans boo.

“You never know when its coming…you found that out yourself, Gabes. When you least expect it…”

Jordan quickly tilts his head back and spits out mist, to the fans delight!

“BOOM! Its in your eyes. You can’t do shit about it. I saw my opportunity with the referee’s back turned and sprayed you right in the face. Then next thing you know, I’m hugging and kissing my…err…your girlfriend, Odette in the middle of the ring, while we’re celebrating our victory!”

The fans give a mixed reaction to Jordan’s comments.

“Tonight, we’re going to settle this thing, once and for all, Gabes. I beat you one more time to show you that I’m better than you. Oh, and I’ll take Odette in the process! Its been a rough two months for ya, huh, Gabes? You faced your BFF, you’re losing your GF to her new BF, me, the old PS-who is 2G4U!!!”

Jordan lets out a laugh as does the rest of the crowd.

“I’m sorry, I had to keep the acronyms going!” he says with a smile. “But back to business. I wanted to touch on this subject real quick. You must be losing your touch Gabes. Your mind fuck of brining my ex wife, the lovely Vanessa Sambora-Williams to accompany you to the ring, backfired. Didn’t it? That stuff doesn’t phase me. It’ll take a whole host of deceptions and webs of chaos to beat me, Gabes. I may not be the smartest dude on the planet, but I am the best wrestler in the universe. It will take more than bringing my ex wife to distract me to beat me. Its that simple. I know the gears are always turning in that head of yours Gabes, so don’t psyche yourself out too much. Its just a wrestling match…a match that I will win! But just know this, this was never personal, Gabes. This was business. This is my grand finale Gabes: The Great Jordan will show the whole world, how to take a significant other!! It‘ll be okay, Gabes…I‘ll take great care of Odette!!!!”

Jordan drops the microphone as “Subconscious” hit’s the PA system again. Jordan walks around the ring playing to the crowd before climbing out of the ring and walking up the aisle as the scene fades out.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]