Author Topic: The New Magic Man, Jordan The Great!  (Read 863 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
The New Magic Man, Jordan The Great!
« on: February 23, 2013, 10:07:38 PM »
 “I know I’m the GOD of professional wrestling, but I never thought I could predict the future. Here we are at Blaze of Glory 2 and Team OJ are in the finals of the Blast from the Past tournament, as predicted here! Well, who am I kidding!? I’m not surprised that we’re here. Odette and I are the best team in this tournament. We function like a well oiled tag team. The rest of the teams are just…there. You know? Even the team we face in the finals: Roxi Johnson and Gabriel! The thing is, Roxi and Gabes are less dysfunctional then the other teams on their side of the bracket, so that’s why they made it this far. Not through team work, like Team OJ. O and myself took this tournament seriously and looked at it as an opportunity to add to our ever growing list of accomplishments. Everyone else? Some didn’t want to be here and some didn’t take it all that serious, hence the reason why their ass is doing something else! HA!”

“Let’s address the obvious situation. Gabriel, I’m teaming with your ‘girlfriend’! How does that make you feel? Does it fuck with your mind, mind fucker? I’ve seen your promos, this is all getting to you isn’t it? The fact that Odette and I actually have a connection, must be driving you insane! You see, Gabes, I’m here for her. Not just as a tag team partner, but as a friend. Some people are questioning whether or not our friendship runs deeper? That’s our business. But the word is, that you’re wondering the same thing. What’s the matter, a little insecure, magic man? I’ve listen to people assassinate my character, saying I’m a womanizer! Hey, the last I checked, they used me just as much I use them. But with Odette, its something different. It’s something special. You don’t treat a woman like her in a bad way, no! You treat her with love and care, something you’ve bumbled here the last few weeks. But guess what? Guess who’s there for her, Gabes? Me! Not you, me! HAHAHAHA!”

“Is this match too personal for you, magic man? Will this be the ultimate mind fuck of all? In back to back matches, facing your best friend and girlfriend. Have you taken on too much stress? Are you focused for this match? I know I am. I know Odette is. But are you? That’s the question Gabes. I’ve been in your position before, my wife was kidnapped and brainwashed, and then I had a match to defend my World Heavyweight Title and I was so consumed by the personal aspect, I didn’t prepare for the match like I usually do and I lost the match and the title to that bald headed, ‘Olympic Hero’ bastard! So, I hope you’re mentally ready for this match, Gabes. It’s not like your world is crashing down around you or anything”

“On the road again to Japan. This time I was in the EJPW office and I was doing a magazine interview and photo spread about animal cruelty. Which was totally cool! I’m 100% against animal cruelty and people who participate in those acts should be dealt with harshly. I got to take a bunch of great pictures with animals. I got to replicate the Michael Jackson ’Thriller’ album cover, but without the Geri curl! I wanted to take that baby tiger home, but then I remembered, it’s a tiger!! Haha! After that, I had another photo shoot with my stable called Marauder-gun. They’re made up of up and coming talents: Masato Ujriri, Minoru Suwama, Quincy Moss and junior heavyweight sensation, AKANE. I hand picked each guy, because I feel like they’re going to be the next superstars”

“Quincy is headed on an excursion to North America soon and I’m scouting potential places for him to work. I have high hopes for him, he’s only two years in, but he carries himself like a veteran and is a tireless worker. He loves the business and he’s shown flashes of brilliance.”

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/quincy3.jpg.html" target="_blank">>[/url]

Jordan: “For my first trick, I will attempt a feat, so daring that no one has tried it before! Yes, this may seem like an ordinary rabbit out the hat trick…but ah-hah! You see! My trick isn’t just one, but a handful of rabbits!”

Jordan looks around as the crowd “Ooooo’s and ahhhhhh’s.”

Jordan holds the hat high in the air and pulls it down to chest level before pulling out…four tiny stuffed rabbits! Jordan holds them up like he just performed the best trick in the world! The crowd bursts into laughter with a few scattered boos.

Jordan: “Are you not a believer? Maybe my next trick will defy your imaginations! When I make my lovely assistant, Janice disappear!”

A box is wheeled up onstage and Jordan opens it to see his assistant Janice hop out. The crowd applauds. Jordan takes Janice by the hand and twirls her around in a circle. Jordan then leads her back into the box. Janice has a huge smile on her face as Jordan closes the door. Jordan walks around the box slowly while making weird hand gestures. When Jordan reaches the front of the box again, he opens to the door with a big grin on his face and immediately takes a bow. However, the crowd begins laughing and booing when they see that Janice hasn’t disappeared. Janice is standing there with a look of angst on her face. Jordan wonders what the booing and laughing is for and he turns to see Janice still in the box.

“Oh, what the fuck!?!?!?” he says in a panic. “Some technical difficulties, ladies and gentlemen!”

Jordan starts scrambling around and closes the door on Janice again. Jordan again waves his hands in weird gesture.

“Presto!” he yells.

Jordan goes to open the box and Janice is still there! The fans again boo and laugh.

“Uh…yeah! She disappeared and reappeared before I opened the damn box!” he says while obviously trying to turn a bad situation into a good one. “Ah! But who wants to see such an archaic trick, when I. Jordan, The Great! Will perform a feat in which no man has done before! Not even the magic man, himself: Gabriel! I will submerge myself in a tank of water for thirty minutes!”

At this point, the crowd has turned on Jordan and starts booing!

“Skeptics, I see!? Well, I will turn you into believers as The Great Jordan will perform this most daring act!!!”

A eight foot tall tank of water is wheeled on stage as Jordan prepares for his newest trick. Jordan walks to the tank and begins a breathing regime. Jordan gets to a calm-relaxed state before signaling Janice over. Janice hands Jordan some goggles at the same time Jordan hands her the headset. Jordan again, goes into his over-the-top breathing regime. Jordan then walks behind the tank and climb the ladder onto the platform. Jordan squats down as he looks into the tank. Janice starts clapping her hands together and some of the crowd actually play along and clap too. Jordan nods his head and adjusts his goggles. Jordan then plunges into the water…and as soon as he touches the bottom, Jordan can be seen screaming and then Jordan shoots right back up the tank, like a torpedo missile and he grabs the platform to pull himself out.

COLD! COLD! GOD DAMN ITS COLD!

Jordan quickly gets off the platform and climbs down the ladder. Jordan power walks towards Janice, whom has a big blanket waiting for him, but as he’s halfway there, Jordan (who is still wearing his dress shoes, mind you) slips and falls on his backside! The crowd starts laughing as Janice rushes to Jordan’s aide and wraps the towel around him. She hands Jordan his headset and he puts it on.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…today, you witnessed The Great Jordan have a rare off day.”

Janice helps Jordan to his feet.

“However, I know your minds have been blown! Thank you and good night!”

Jordan takes a bow as Janice waves with the crowd booing ferociously. The scene fades out.

“One week from today, Team OJ takes that last step to winning the Blast From the Past Tournament. We were meant to win this tournament. And how ironic will it be when we win it by beating poor Gabes and Roxi Johnson. I bet when this tournament was announced, everyone thought how great would it be if Gabes and O got miraculously teamed together. Well, I think its safe to say that this was the best possible drawing for this tournament. The GOD of professional wrestling and the best bombshell in the world on one team. Not a flaw to our team…now at least. We’ve gotten over our bump in the road in the first match and now…we’re focused and determined. Odette is ready. I’m ready! We’re taking this prize home-whatever it may be.”

“Gabriel, my favorite magician. I tried my hand at it…it was child’s play. Okay, maybe not. But at Blaze of Glory my friend, this isn’t anything personal…its just business. You see, you’re taking it personal, I mean nothing by it. I’m just trying to win, but I have to admit, Odette and myself have gotten a close. Maybe a little too close to your liking. I didn’t know you were so sensitive,  Gabes! Don’t let that throw you off, because I want you at our best. Physically and mentally! I don’t hold a lot of people around here in high regard, but you’re one of them, Gabes. I truly admire your work, your skill. Its too bad you’re anchored down by those clowns you call the Seven Deadly Sins. You’re better than all of them…can’t you see that? Yet you’re just a baby sitter to a freak who likes to play with teddy bears. It’s all good, though Gabes. You concentrate more on your clowns and pay them more attention, instead of what’s at home. I’ll take care of that for you…someone has to.”

“Roxi Johnson. You’re a unique person, girl! The superhero of SCW! I’m starting up a squad of my own, its called Marauder-gun, we could use a trained assassin like you watching our backs. Jokes aside, Roxi. Odette’s going to do her thing and that’s neutralize you. I’m so confident that she will overwhelm you with her new array of moves and psychology that she’s been picking up from me. It’s almost unfair actually. But, I wish you well in your killings, but trust me, you will not walk away from Blaze of Glory with my…excuse me, our trophy.”

“Its all but a formality now…let us seize the day!!!”
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]