Author Topic: A Different Side of Jordan  (Read 282 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
A Different Side of Jordan
« on: April 07, 2017, 11:10:08 PM »
  The scene opens to a shot of a darkened room with just a TV on. The man is sitting in a chair, watching TV. After a few beats, the man tilts his head back a bit and blows out smoke. The camera gets closer and we see it’s Jordan Williams, smoking a cigar and watching a wrestling match with him versus an indistinguishable opponent. Jordan reaches his right arm out to the side to grab a glass of what looks like rum and he takes a sip. Jordan puts the glass back on the end table and takes another hit off his cigar. Jordan begins speaking in a low key tone.

“That old saying in the wrestling business is true, ‘never say never’. Here I am about to step foot inside a wrestling ring. I received a phone call a couple weeks back asking to participate in this Blast from the Past Tournament as a favor. Obviously, I said yes, as I'm sure a lot of people know Hot Stuff-as he would say-he's my best mate. And Christian is my little buddy, so I said ‘sure’.”

Jordan takes another sip of his rum and sits it back down.

“I told my wife that I was done back then, though I never actually retired. I just faded away…which is very unlike Jordan “PS” Williams. Jordan “PS” Williams is a very loud, boisterous guy! A person who will tell you is the best wrestler in the world and had the matches and interviews to back it up! I was loud and colorful, but much like a shooting star, I burned bright and just…faded away.”

Jordan pauses for a moment, rubbing his forehead before continuing.

“My first stint in SCW, I was the legend coming back to wrestling to reclaim what was mine, the mantle of best wrestler in the world. I did that and then some. It wasn't long before I won the SCW Heavyweight Championship. It was a matter of pride that I won the SCW Heavyweight title, but it wasn't why I came back. Sure, I missed interacting with fans, to get that rush again, but I wanted to prove to myself that I was as good as I said I was. I like to think that was a success. Facing guys like Spike, Nick, and Gabriel. Teaming up with Hot Stuff to face my old friends Derrick and Tony and the four of us tearing down the house in Japan. That first run in SCW did what I wanted, it was a test to see was I could still do this at a higher level than anyone and not to toot my own horn (shocking, I know) but toot, toot! Mission accomplished.”

Jordan has a slight grin on his face as he takes a hit off his cigar.

“So, what is my purpose this time? That's a good question. I don't really know. I just love pro wrestling and when I got called to do the tournament, I kind of got that itch again. Back in my young and dumb days, I would expect to be anyone, anytime, it didn't matter who it was. Now? I dunno, I'm older, wiser, a realist. I'm hoping I don't embarrass myself.” He says somberly.

Jordan stares off at the TV, as the match he was watching has switched to another match featuring himself.

"This isn't a pity party, it's just reality. Father Time is undefeated. However, this old dog has just a little bit more fight in him. Enough to not only beat Ben and Samantha, but along with Remi, win this whole damn tournament. I already won this thing once with Odette…Team OJ! I’d like to win it again.”

Jordan takes another sip of his drink as he continues.

“You see Ben, my old buddy, this isn't the old Jordan that you're used to. I'm not me anymore. I'm just old Jordan. Those crazy dives over the top rope, I can't do it anymore. Those flips off the top rope…The Hotlanta, I can't do that anymore. What I can do, the stuff I prided myself the last half of my career, the technical aspects of wrestling; I can do those very well. Physically, I can’t I’m not the wrestler I used to be, Ben. But that doesn’t mean I still can’t do what I do well. It’s been a while since I was inside a wrestling ring…there will be ring rust, but I didn’t forget how to be a wrestler. I didn’t forget what it takes to be great in the ring. I can’t do it through sheer force and athleticism like I used to…I can be great again by being smarter.”

Jordan says that last line while pointing to his head. Jordan slowly takes a hit off his cigar and blows it out.

“There is more than one way to be a great wrestler. I’m more of a thinking man’s wrestler. It’s something no one has seen from me ever before. Ben, I know you’re a hell of a wrestler, and in your prime, but I’m wiser. I can do more by doing less. I’ll do whatever it takes to win. And hey, I might not even have to pin you. Remi can pin Samantha. We can win by DQ or count out. It doesn’t matter to me. Winning is all that matters to me. By any means necessary, Ben. By hook or by crook, Ben, Samantha, myself and Remi are going to win this match and we’ll win this damn tournament. I will be the first two-time winner of the Blast from the Past Tournament. Why?”

Jordan turns to the camera and takes a puff from his cigar and blows it slowly at the camera and says slowly:

“Because. I’m. Too. Good. For. Ya!”

The scene fades as Jordan flashes his old trademark cocky grin.

The scene opens to a shot inside a steak house restaurant in Sayerville, New Jersey.  The scene cuts inside to the manager’s office where Jordan Williams is standing with the SCW camera crew.

Producer: “Are you ready Jordan?”

Jordan smiles and says: “I’m always ready. It’s good seeing you all again.”

Producer: “Same here. We’re rolling whenever you’re ready.”

Jordan: “Alright!”

Jordan takes a brief second to gather himself and says gleefully:

“Welcome SCW fans! I know a lot of you have been wondering what I’ve been doing all these years. The last time you saw me, I was running a club. Well, after a few incidents and lawsuits…”

Jordan leans over to the camera to whisper:

“My wife really is to blame for me selling the club.”

Jordan stands up straight as he clears his throat with a smile on his face he says:

“I now run this beautiful steak house with my wife and worshipper…”

Suddenly a voice is heard yelling:

“Business partner! Business partner! Not a worshipper!”

Soon, Jordan’s business partner and old stooge Max Sobotka walks into view.

Max: “Jordan and I are now business partners!” he says happily.

Jordan’s glares at Max and says through gritted teeth:

“Business partner.”

Max: “As you all remember, I once started out as a trainee at Jordan’s wrestling school and because I wasn’t good enough to wrestle, and since I have a master’s degree in finance, Jordan hired me to be his book keeper for his various business ventures, which included his night club…which I told him from day one he shouldn’t take it over.”

The camera cuts back to Jordan who is face palming.

Max: “Further more, I told him…”

Jordan cuts him off: “Anyways, the fans of SCW wants to hear about how I’m doing. Stop putting yourself over, Max!”

Max: “Well…”

Jordan then leads the camera down the hallway with a halfhearted grin on his face.

“Gotta love old Max. He hasn’t changed after all this time. Always glomming off my heat.”

Jordan spots his wife, Vanessa and says:

“And there she is, my love, Vanessa. Babe, come say hi!”

Vanessa rolls her eyes as she walks over to the camera crew as Jordan has a huge grin on his face.

“Say hi, Vanessa! The SCW sent a camera crew to see what I’ve been up to since the last time I was on SCW TV!”

For the uninitiated, when Vanessa entered the wrestling business, she used to manage Jordan and eventually they got married. Since Jordan and Vanessa had their twin girls, Vanessa retired and only popped up from time to time. Having the cameras around have always been a point of contention between her and Jordan. Jordan is more open and Vanessa likes keeping her family off camera.

Vanessa reluctantly says: “Hi everyone!”

Jordan notices Vanessa’s demeanor and says:

“What’s wrong babe? The people want to see the most beautiful woman in the world!”

Vanessa smiles at the camera and says to Jordan: “Let me talk to you for a second.”

Jordan turns to the crew with a nervous smile on his face as he and Vanessa walk into the refrigerator. Even though we can’t see them, Jordan is mic’d up and we hear:

“They won’t be here long.”
“I know, that you don’t like the camera’s…”
“I know you have a business to run…”
“Okay fine.”

The refrigerator door opens and Vanessa walks back to the kitchen.

Jordan comes walking out of the refrigerator with a straight face.

Producer: “Are we good, Jordan?”

Jordan: “Yeah. We’ll see my daughters and we’ll wrap it up.”

Producer: “Alright then, let’s continue.”

Jordan immediately perks up and leads the crew through the state of the art kitchen and into the dining area where he walks towards the hostess position. As he’s showing off the dining area, a customer tries to get Jordan’s attention but he just walks by without acknowledging the customer. Jordan points at his teenage daughters, Jessica and Natasha who are the hostess’ in the restaurant.

“Say hi girls!”

Both girls wave and say hi to the camera.

“Why don’t tell everyone what ya’ll be up to!” Jordan says with a toothy grin.

Jessica who is more like Vanessa says: “Mom just told us to say hi and that’s it.”

Jordan puts his hands on his hips and says under his breath: “Of course.”

Natasha who is more like Jordan and willing to share (and some say, more of a "ditz" like Jordan) says: “We’ve been doing great! We both have scholarships offers from several colleges because we’re both smart!”

Jessica: ‘Tasha, shut up! You know Mom said not to divulge anything on camera because you like to say too much!”

Jordan looks at the camera with a frightened look on his face and says to the producer: “Well this is going to hell. Sorry guys, we’ll have to shut this down.”

He says as the twins are now arguing with each other.

Producer awkwardly laughs as the two girls get louder with each other.

Jordan: “When you marry an Italian, family business stays in the family.”

Suddenly, Max comes up to Jordan and says: “Jordan, a customer says she was trying to get your attention and you just walked past her?”

Jordan seeing his welcome back video for the SCW fans ruined, gets an annoyed look on his face and says to Max:

“You fix it, business partner.”

The scene fades as Max looks perplexed by Jordan’s comments.

The scene opens to the parking lot of the Michigan State Fairgrounds Coliseum and the SCW cameras see Jordan Williams getting out of his rental car with his gym bar with his gear. The camera crew walks up to Jordan to speak with him as he walks towards the building.

Producer: “What are your emotions?”

Jordan: “Nervous. I feel like a rookie again.”

Producer: “It’s been what, three or four years since you’ve been in a ring?”

Jordan smiles and says: “Wow, just hearing that just sounds crazy!”

Producer: “What are you going to do first?”

Jordan: “I’m going to see Mark.”

Producer: “When was the last time you spoke to him?”

Jordan thinks for a moment and says: “What did you say, three or four years?”

Producer: “Wow.”

Jordan: “I guess it’s time for a Hot ‘n’ Sexy reunion, huh?”

The producer says with an excited tone: “Not to sound like a fan boy, but you two as Hot ‘n’ Sexy was the reason I became a wrestling fan. You two were the best team I’ve ever seen. I will geek out while we film it.”

Jordan laughs as he walks into the building with the camera crew following him. The crew follows him until he reaches a door marked with Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s name. Jordan knocks and then opens the door.  Jordan drops his bag and loudly yells:

“Limey!”

HS: “Baldie!”

The scene fades out as the camera picks up on Jordan and HS laughing very loudly.

<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]