Author Topic: Hey Freakshow! [CC; Quarter-Final BFTP]  (Read 978 times)

Offline Calvin Harris

• View Profile
Hey Freakshow! [CC; Quarter-Final BFTP]
« on: April 13, 2023, 10:19:34 PM »

OOC: Super understanding of the situation. Goth, hope ya get to feeling better man. Maybe we can run this back some day folks!

GUY! LET’S GOOOOOO!

There was “The Highlight of the Night” himself, Calvin Harris. He had his hand on the trunk of a taxi with it open. His gear bag and duffle bag was stuffed into the trunk. While he looked ever so annoyed peering up at the doors of the airport they happened to be parked right outside of. In the distance Guy could be seen dragging an extremely large suitcase. It looked far too heavy for the pale figure.

CALVIN HARRIS: Dude, what the hell? We’re going to be late!

The scraping of the bag could be heard against the concrete as Guy finally got close enough.

CALVIN HARRIS: I don’t know what is in there or why you even felt you needed that. You’re not even working the show. You’re just a manager!

GUY: Huzzah! But managers are important no?

CALVIN HARRIS: Maybe, the word manager was too far. You’re just going to be standing there watching Dawn and I do our thing.

GUY: Nope! You said manager. No takeybacks! And as a manager, we need manager things. All my manager's goodies are in here. Thus it is important to bring!

As soon as those words came out of his mouth. Guy attempted to lift the bag up with the little upper body strength he had. As soon as he did, the strap snapped right off and the bag came opening. Hundreds upon hundreds of shirts fell out onto the pavement of the street. Calvin sighing.

CALVIN HARRIS: Jesus Christ!

Guy was already on his knees trying to shove the shirts back into the broken bag. Calvin finds himself kneeling down to help. Anything to get them out of there faster. Only to discover these TWO GUYS 1 SHIRT t-shirt. Every single one of them was the same printed shirt. The look on Calvin’s face said it all. Finding himself becoming more and more annoyed. As this was becoming a thing every single week.

CALVIN HARRIS: Guy, how many times are we going to have this conversation? Stop printing off merch!

GUY: No can do Cal! I showed you the numbers last week. And now our capes are all sold out. We have to continue to supply the people with their demands. Everyone is one board with Two Guys, One Cape!

CALVIN HARRIS: I’m not! I’m not on board with it at all!

GUY: That’s not what you said last week! You said you were consider it. That’s why I’m doing manager things. To prove, I can be a faithful Tag Team Partner!

CALVIN HARRIS: I never said anything... ugh, just nevermind. We’re going to be late. Hurry this shit up.

By now Calvin was grabbing several of the shirts and just stuffing them into the broken gear back. Clearly frustrated with the situation at hand.

CALVIN HARRIS: It’s bad enough. I have to be focused on the single most important match I’ve had since coming back to Sin City Wrestling. Being in there with two of the best. Trying to will Dawn and myself on, but now I gotta worry about you. Being a distraction over and over and over...

Before he could finish what he was saying. Something caught his eye after the very last shirt he picked up off the pavement. Lying face up with a picture of his wife. Needless to say, it wasn’t the most “PG” rated photo in the world. He picked it up quickly and his eyes shot up to Guy. Who now was doing anything he could not to make eye contact with him.

CALVIN HARRIS: What in the actual hell are you doing with a photo of my wife? A photo like this?!

GUY: Uh... uhm... uh....

CALVIN HARRIS: T-t-t- TODAY JUNIOR! Speak up!

GUY: You weren’t supposed to see that!

Quickly, Guy found himself snatching the picture out of Calvin’s hand. Before stuffing inside his black jacket. He wasted no time heaving the broken gear bag into the trunk and slammed it shut.

GUY: C’mon now! Chop, chop. We’re going to be late!

CALVIN HARRIS: Late?! I don’t give ...

Before he could finish his statement. Guy had shut the door of the taxi after climbing inside. Just peeking back at Calvin through the back windshield. A nervous smile spread across his black painted lips. For a brief second Calvin just stood there with his hands clenched up quite tightly.

CALVIN HARRIS: Oh this motherfucker has some explaining to do!

Following those words he walked around to his side of the taxi and opened up the back door. Peering down inside at Guy.

CALVIN HARRIS: Hey Freakshow! You ain’t going nowhere. I got you for three minutes, three minutes of playtime!

Calvin found himself climbing inside the taxi cab and slammin the door shut. The pathetic looking face of Guy looked back at the cameras through that windshield realizing this was not something he was going to be able to get out of. That was the last image seen with the taxi cab pulling away to take them to their destination.