Author Topic: Goth vs. Jack Washington  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Goth vs. Jack Washington
« on: October 06, 2023, 05:06:58 PM »

Thoughts: I couldn’t believe it, me and Peter Vaughn lost our tag team match against Michael Harris and J2H. But that doesn’t anger me, what DOES anger me is that I am the one to be blamed. I was forced to tap out while Peter Vaughn tried to break it up, only to have J2H withholding him from doing so. I could see his desperation in his eyes, being a true warrior in the mindset that he would do anything to get us on top. And that moment I realized that I had to submit, not because I wanted to…. But that I HAD TO!!!  Ever been in that situation people?? Ever been in that situation that you know there’s no way to escape the destiny to either pass out, have a muscle tear or even break a ligament?? OF COURSE NOT!! Hell, the closest that ANY of you will ever come to compete as a wrestler is either sitting at ringside or watch through the television screen. That is the only high that you have in wondering what it would be to make someone tap another wrestler out like Michael Harris did…  But ever considered what it was like to be on the receiving end??

No, you grab your game console and start on the wrestling game. You pick your favourite wrestler with the mindset to beat down the one you hate the most, only turn off the console when you are unable to do what you told yourself what you wanted to do. Did I have an escape button?? To freeze the Titan Tron and hit the option to start the match all over again? To have full health, no injuries and the biggest smile upon my face?? That makes you delusional, that makes you an idiot and that explains why you will never be more than a wresting fan. While on my end of the tale, I am a wrestling legend. I am a multiple time Hall of Famer in several of the greatest companies PERIOD!! I have a legacy to withhold, I have a career to save… and TAPPING OUT ISN’T HELPING!!! Hell, even a backstage interviewer mocked me…. HE dared to question the integrity of the current SCW Roulette champion, the man that will destroy the record of longest reigning Roulette champion in history… He questioned Vaughn telling him that I was enraged?? I was angered?? He clearly did not understand what is brewing inside my head!!! Rage!!! Frustration!! And yet, I also have the key to all of these problems… and I showed that this past Climax Control didn’t I??

Senor Vinnie and Alexander Raven, you may ask yourself why them? What have they done to me to deserve this punishment?? It’s quite simple you damn fools… it’s as clear as night. The only fools that don’t understand are those who stand in my way to achieve what I deserve….  Vinnie has hold the world championship belt, he HELD IT!!! God, I could not believe that men like Austin James Mercer, Alex Jones or even some of the former employees that this clown had faced could not beat him. A disgrace to me is to realize that he had that belt, a disgrace to the respect that I have always instilled in every single title reign in my career!! It’s just a disgrace of this company that they took a gamble on this fool and FAILED!!!  And then there’s Alexander Raven, the man that I beat a while ago. No, I did not beat him. I broke him mentally and physically. I made him fall down to my feet because of his very own Sinful Obsession!! I made him crawl to my boots, beg for forgiveness as I made him believe that I would grant him the biggest honour he could EVER HOPE FOR!! Only to have his hopes shattered at my own hands. Dropping him like a Judas, dropping him like a lepper. I blinded him in his own hope, the promises of a better life because I made him open his eyes at Climax Control. What a fool, who would exorcise someone from his demons on a free televised show!!!

I am a terror at the biggest stage, I am the reason why Harris did what he has done. I made an impression even in defeat. Who can make that claim?? Nobody can!!! And nobody will be able to resist the Prophecy of me snatching away the championship from the greedy fingers of one J2H… I already am the reason to end the Main Event Of All Main Events… And now I am bound to make J2H wake up in a puddle of sweat after I destroy Jack Washington. A name that the foundation of this country was built upon, a man that believes that he will once again be the foundation of this company!! But I will make him remember, just like I will do to J2H eventually that anyone needs to answer to their maker!!! As Goth giveth… and Goth taketh away….. Be prepared to be crucified son from the City of Brotherly Love… Because if it wasn’t for me, there wouldn’t have even been any love!!!

Amen….

October 3rd 2023

“Do you really want me to do this??”

We see Goth and Melissa enter their hotel room bedroom that they had booked in Reno, Nevada. Dropping their suitcases next to the bed before Goth drops down upon the bed as he spreads his arms. He lifts his left leg towards him in order for him to take off his shoes before doing the same on the right, he sits up again and looks at Melissa who had come out of the bathroom. She looks around and turns her attention back towards Goth as she places her hands against her sides and rolls her eyes.

“Look sweetie, we talked about this already. You promised me that you would visit the psychiatrist of Sin City Wrestling while being on the road. You cannot back off now!!”

Goth sighs, lifting his left hand towards the back of his head as he scratches it while seeking for the right argument to fight Melissa’s statement. Only to realize that she has a point as he drops his head and nods.

“Yeah, I guess you are right.”

He doesn’t lift his head to look into the eyes of his wife, who walks up towards him as she places her hands upon his shoulders. Causing him to look up and stare into her lovely eyes as he witnesses the most beautiful smile he has ever seen from her.

“Stop moping sweetie, I am not forcing you to do anything you don’t want to do. But this is more than just having bad dreams or memory flashes Gerrit, you need to give it a spot angel.”

Goth chokes as the words hit him in an emotional spot, he could not deny that he has never been able to accept the death of his first wife and give it a spot in his heart. He senses the tears start to well underneath his eyes as Melissa starts to rub his hands with her own, sending chills down his spine. He wraps his arms around her neck and starts to cry into her shoulder as she holds on to his head and waits patiently for him to calm down.

“I promise Melissa, I will go and see her today.”

The two continue to hold each other in silence, sharing their love with each other.

Thoughts: I had forgotten the lessons that I had learned during my time in the Global Wrestling Alliance, many people assumed that my toughness and my determination made me the greatest champion in company history. And even though on the outside that was the outcome when you look at my career records. At two different occasions the longest reigning tag team champion with two different tag team partners, holding two titles at one point and defend them successfully on the same PPV night. The only four time Global Wrestling Champion, Grand Slam Champion multiple times and had the best track record anyone could have had in a calendar year. But those accomplishments fail in comparison to the lessons that I have been taught, because without those I would merely be an average wrestler from the Netherlands. And what was so special about these lessons that altered my career in a way that made all of you hate me, that made you all so jealous of me, that made you all want to work so hard to overachieve anything that I have done and fail in the process.

Was it a certain move? Was it luck?? Was it anything remotely what you could think off that differentiates me from anyone else?? I’m sorry having to disappoint you as it is not a secret formula like a wonder potion, nothing more than the combination of my rough nature and being a smart wrestler. And before you decide to take my claims of being rough into question, then tell me what makes you an expert when I have been in jail, I have been fighting for my life since being thrown upon the streets for drug abuse. Having to scratch and claw for a single penny to support my first wife, to the point where I became desperate and become a criminal.

Oh yeah, that’s not really the tale you take pride in telling your children grow up is it?? It’s sure as hell not the tales that kids have these days after walking into a wrestling school in order to teach the difference between an Armbar and a crowbar driven into your skull. I had to learn how to fight, I had to learn how to crawl and I had to learn how to survive EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!! A trait that only the very established wrestlers seem to possess these days. So does that explain how I felt when I was forced to tap out?? Does that explain why I had to do it?? Does that explain that I needed to keep that fire burning inside my soul in order to walk home with that championship?? Or are you still caring about what others think and say?? It makes me wonder why I would even consider trying to make you see my way. Because I am of the kind of individuals that believe that actions speak louder than words for those who cannot understand and don’t want to learn. So please, allow me to educate you in what it is like to be the Messiah of Pain!!!

“Welcome Mr. van der Krift”

The psychiatrist says as she extends her hand, Goth hesitates a moment as he clearly doesn’t feel at ease. But ultimately he decides to sit down as he looks around the office as the psychiatrist sits down again as she checks her computer for a few moments.

“My name is Miss Reynolds, but you can call me Janet Mr. van der Krift.”

Goth nods his head towards the woman that is seated opposite from him, he notices his nervosity as he senses the palms of his hands are sweating as he tries to hide it from the woman in front of him.

“Mr. van der Krift, I…”

“Please, call me Gerrit. I hate the formalities”

She nods her head in understanding.

“Gerrit, what I have understood from talking to your wife is that you are suffering from bad dreams and visions of your..”

She looks up at him through her glasses.

“Deceased wife???”

He senses his arms tense, his hands ball into fists as he feels his shame building inside of him. Clearly the thought of not wanting to be here has returned to him, but he knows now that he cannot turn back again. He looks around the office, notices a picture of the woman who sits behind the desk with a man standing next to her on a wedding picture.

“You are married??”

“Yes, I have been for two years now.”

She says with a smile upon her face before turning back to her concentrated look, realizing that she has to remain a professional. Goth extends his hand and holds the picture between his hands for a moment, looking at the wedding picture and sighs before turning it back upon the table.

“I’m currently happily married for a few months now Janet, but as of late I have gotten these visions of my first wife who past away several years ago. Telling me that she misses me while staring towards me with her decomposed body. I… Argh why am I even doing this??”

She looks at him as Goth digs his hands into his forehead and mumbles to himself over and over again.

“Why are you here Gerrit???”

Goth looks up confused

“What do you mean why am I here?? Didn’t my wife tell you why I am here??”

Janet grabs her glasses, pulls them off of her face as she pulls out a cleaning cloth from her desk to clean her pair of glasses. She carefully breaths some air into the glasses before wiping the soft fabric against it.

“Of course she did, but things must run so much deeper inside of your mind than just having visions of your first wife right??”

She says before turning her attention back towards Goth, her eyes are piercing towards him as Goth lets the question start to sink in.

“It has been bothering me, because it makes me feel whether she approves my current relationship. Yet on her dying bed it was her that told me that if I found love that I should pursue it.”

He wipes some tears from his eyes with the back of his hand before taking a deep breath, wanting to turn his gaze away from the woman in front of him but somehow is unable to do so.

“I see…”

She says, sounding like she is not buying the answer that he has given her, causing him to raise an eyebrow to her response.

“What do you mean??”

She puts back on her glasses after finishing cleaning them, turning towards her computer as she types something before turning back towards him.

“Well I have paying attention to recent shows since your return and I have noticed a far more violent nature with you, makes me wonder whether there’s a connection between the two things.”

Goth opens his mouth as he is about to protest, but decides to think back to what she had said. Wondering what if she had a point.

“Especially the final show, where you assaulted two colleagues of yours and scared a backstage interviewer while wearing a…”

She looks at him while raising an eyebrow.

“A mask resembling Christ when he was about to be crucified??”

Goth doesn’t answer, he lets the suggested moments run inside his brain and realizes that there was an uncontrollable rage brewing inside of him. A rage that blinded him from everything else around him, but still wondering

“But what does this got to do with my first wife?? Why do I have these dreams and visions as I do not see the connection between them??”

He asks as he senses his arms starting to tense even more, sensing a vein starting to pulse in his neck as sweat starts to pour down from his face.

“Well I have noticed a pattern with your recent behaviour in and outside the ring, It is in my opinion a flashback to the early days when you started wrestling while your wife was  a manager. Dring those days you had moments where nobody had control over you except your wife wasn’t it??”

Goth grinds his teeth, not liking how she confronted him about his past and yet he cannot deny that he was at times out of control.

“Furthermore Gerrit, I have read that you were a raging alcoholic during the time after your wife’s passing… I”

“YES I WAS!!”

He screams out uncontrollably before realizing what he did and lifts his hands up in an apologetic fashion.

“I know I was a heavy drinker, I could not deal with her passing. Luckily I had Melissa…..”

He stops there as he thinks back to all of those moments as the psychiatrist merely stares at him.

“Another example of rage is it not?? And is it not so that you have started drinking again Gerrit??”

He feels his knuckles strain as his fingers turn pale white from the pressure he puts on his fists, only to release the tension as he becomes aware of the burning rage that is brewing inside of him.

“So I need to stop drinking?? I can do that, I have done it before. I…”

But he stops talking as he stares into the face of the woman, clearly noticing something in her gaze that it’s something much deeper.

“I think you started to drink once more because you have never made peace with the passing of your wife.”

“I….”

“Furthermore Gerrit, or should I just call you Goth as I can clearly tell that your persona has been trying to come out during our little “talk” hasn’t it??”

“I…”

“You see Goth, it’s quite entertaining to see that in the beginning of your career and a later fase of it you were out of control due to drinking, only because you knew that there’s a strong woman backing you up that can keep you in check.”

“Oh God….,”

“And these dreams and visions are just an excuse to hide behind a mask, unleashing your rage and anger upon the others in Sin City Wrestling. All because of what Goth?? You can’t find closure of losing your first wife?? Or is it merely an excuse to hit the bottle??”

The two stare each other down in a moment of silence as Goth’s rage is burning inside of him

*To Be Continued*

Thoughts: What a joke, to just think that all that has happened is because I am incapable of accepting things? Well I will make this Janet a believer, just like I have done to each and every wrestler that I have faced since my return. Everybody seeks excuses to pull me down, everybody wants to drag me through the mud like they have been doing for years now. Nah ah!!! Not anymore, I deserve to take the spot of a man that clearly did not know what it is like to be a champion, get himself fired and walk away from this company through the backdoor. The walk of shame, that’s not how a champion should endorses himself…. But this week I will prove the world that I am THE KING…. THE MESSIAH OF PAIN……

”Jack Washington….”

The soft whisper comes out of the mouth of Goth, the man that has been paired to face off against a man he had a heated rivalry with over the Internet championship belt last year. A man that he ultimately gotten the better off, a man that in the end tried everything in his power to avoid facing him.

”Remember me??”

The question is being followed by a sinister laugh, we see his mask covered face slowly emerge from the shadows as he gazes upon a burning fire in front of him. He decides to sit down cross legged as he warms his hands to the fire.

”It’s quite astonishing how some of us seem to cross paths in comparison to others isn’t it?? and whereas we have perhaps not faced each other in over a year or so, it is still evident that your destiny needs to be judged by yours truly, just like it will be eventually with everybody else. EVERYBODY ELSE Jack. That includes you, making you be part of an exclusive group of human beings that will realize HOW MUCH I want to be the top dog. I want to put the world on notice that I am the very BEST!! And with that my friend? I have to personally beat you in a fashion that you have never experienced before.”

We see the fire slowly drawn towards his hands, lightening his muscular physique as he sits there bare chested. His eyes are drawn to the light as he is breathing heavily from the intensity that is brewing inside of him.

”It seems a recurring question Jack, do you know the answer?? Do you know why I have put on the mask in order to critique the world through your very own eyes?? The title of been all and know it all is clearly a reminder to the greatest and most violent individual that has ever set foot in this or any other wrestling ring!! A man that YOU fear Jack, you will obviously never admit to the whole wide world that turns on the television to soak in your lies. But you do, don’t you?? You are afraid of me whipping your sorry excuse of an ass between the six pillars of the wrestling ring!! God Bless America is what you all utter out to make you all seem to be on top of the world!! In God we trust!! All the bullshit narratives that has made you a prior example of how fate upon the outer shells of HIS creation diverts you away from what is truly HIS greatest might.”

“Might Jack, MIGHT!! For you it is nothing more than glory, for you it is nothing more than wearing a championship belt around that slim waist of yours. For you it is nothing more than talking down every single individual on this wrestling roster that they need to go to the back of the line of the unemployment line. For you it is all the money that you can get your sweaty hands upon… But greed isn’t the answer Jack, greed is the main issue why I need to clean your ideals from the Sinful Obsessions that has shaped you to be a coward!!!! I need to win this Jack, I need to win this as I need to wash these hands with your own blood”

He turns around his hands, allowing him to stare at the palms of his hands in where he looks at every single scar that he has obtained through his wrestling career.

”I know that these words, this prophecy will only cause you to lift your shoulders and shrug them, I know that you are one of these individuals that won’t believe a prophecy until you see proof. But I have proven it a million times over and over again Jack, I have proven it to you only one fucking YEAR ago!! That I am in every aspect better than you. That I looked through the antics of a little baby and grabbed you by the throat and watch you squirm. And that’s when I had pity for people like YOU Jack, it was at that moment in time that I had fate that people could change… Not anymore Jack…. Right now I am the exterminator of this company, I am the one that picks up where others won’t get their hands dirty. I am going to take pride and pleasure banging your stinking head against the turnbuckles or the steel ring post, hoping for you to protest against my antics. I am the type of guy that takes JOY in hearing you plead for me to stop. Because that will happen Jack… THAT WILL HAPPEN!! And that my friend is something that when it happens that it will not be my fault Jack, because it is not my fault that YOU are the one that is being fed to me in expectations to fail….”

“You must understand that I have a little love hate relationship with one Judas of this company. You may know him better as J2H… the man that proclaims to know it all and has seen it all. The man that made foolish statements that I have never beaten you…. Only to change his words as the coward that he is to the fact that I will never be able to beat you as you are on a level that is far beyond my reach… and here we are Jack… Here we are, the opportunity of a lifetime Jack. The opportunity of a lifetime to either put up… Or make the Judas look over his shoulder and wonder what other EXCUSES there are left for him to hide behind. Because it’s quite hilarious that we have an entire roster of wrestlers, ready to kiss the ass of a Judas because they fear him… because they are aware that they do not have MY trust in their hearts to overcome their fears!! And you?? You are going to be placed in the line of fire my simple minded foolish idealist.”

He closes his hands into fists, watching the skin color slowly turn into pale white before slowly lifting them to his face, allowing him to stare at them before he places his hands upon his mask as he starts to whisper.

”I can beat you in so many ways Jack that it will be impossible for you to figure out what I will do next, I can do it in a brawling fashion until I knock you out or just merely make you pass out with every single submission hold known to man. And all because people expect too much from you, hell one person is shaking in his boots in the thought what would happen when I beat you Jack. A man that will send you text messages, a man that will go on television programs and tell the world that you are the second coming of Kris Ryan. While all he knows that you are a failure, a failure that has exceeded far beyond everyone’s expectations and I will grant you that Jack. But you never had to fight against adversary, you never had one miserable day in your stinking life. And I will not allow you to somehow cheat your way out of your own destiny Jack.”

“LOOK AT ME!!! Just look at my face that’s underneath this mask Jack.”

Goth slowly pulls off the mask as that reveals the face that we all have grown accustomed to and love as he stares into the camera with bloodshed in his eyes while biting on his lower lip in order to contain his rage.

”Look me in the eyes and tell me that this isn’t the face of a man that will beat you, tell me that I am wrong and I will applaud you for at least not having to shit your pants when you open your mouth. But it’s all a lie Jack, it’s all a freaking lie. Because this coming Climax Control I have to beat you Jack, I have to beat you because this company is in misery. They wanted THE MAIN EVENT OF ALL MAIN EVENTS… And now?? They have a championship that is vacated, they have a liar and a beggar that thinks HE IS THE SHIT!!! And they all are trying to find a way to safe face. And this is the moment where I am going to extract all my vengeance upon a spoon fed little boy, I’m going to unleash all the anger of tapping out to Michael Harris… I am going to take out all the non-believers that to this very day don’t believe that I deserve to be in contention of that belt… And I am going to do the unthinkable to you after the match IF I don’t get what I deserve Jack.”

“is it already donning Jack?? Is it slowly sinking into your little brain that has not been graced with the evolution that is a human being?? And no matter what the end result will be after they have dissected your stinking corpse after our match, it will not change the fact that I will beat you Jack. I have learned at a young age that it is fine to look back at past accomplishments, be proud of what you have accomplished. But shoot yourself in the head when you start to realize that you are trying to relive every single moment of when that moment had came and went when you were somebody that mattered. Because that’s the difference between you and ME Jack, you are nothing more the flavour of the month whenever you decide you feel like it matters to you. While I live and breathe this profession, I am always ready to tear the house down. I am always ready to be on the top of the wrestling world…. Because I never sit still, because every single moment I near the desired position of being perfection Jack. I have been injured for four to five months Jack, it ate me up from the inside. I could not believe that jokes like YOU, Austin James Mercer, Bill Barnhart and so many others got opportunity after opportunity… While it should have been mine. But I am going to close another chapter for me on this coming Climax Control Jack… And in the process I am going to open another chapter for the entire company that is known Sin City Wrestling. Because I am on a path what this company stands for and I am going to do what should have been done years ago!! Alter it in my own image…. The Gothic One is coming…. The Messiah Of Pain will hurt you all….”

“Farewell Jack….”

We witness the camera zoom in on the determined face of Goth before he slowly palms the camera as the shot comes to an end.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>