Author Topic: Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Body Down  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Ain't No Grave Can Hold My Body Down
« on: September 22, 2023, 03:47:05 PM »

September 18th 2022,

Goth is seen in his living room, packing his suitcase for the trip to Frenso, California as he and Peter Vaughn are scheduled to face the team of SCW’s world champion Michael Harris and former champion J2H. He turns his attention back to his closet for some shirts after having placed some of his pants and tights inside the suitcase. His eyes roam past the shirts that have been placed neatly before grabbing a few of his favourites as he walks over towards his suitcase. He gently places them in the corner of his suitcase before turning his attention towards some of his buttoned down shirts, the ones he always wore for special occasions. He had to admit that doing promotional interviews slowly started to annoy him, he often got asked the same boring questions. Making him feel as if he was living in a Groundhog Day situation. He sighs as he grabs a few of his buttoned down shirts and neatly places them on the bed as to be put in his suitcase later. He stares at his suitcase, trying to remember what he already had put inside the suitcase before continuing what he has to add next.

Goth: The life of a pro wrestler is always entertaining they say.

He smirks at his own cynical comment before turning his attention towards the closet, he notices some of his workout gear as he walks over and grabs some of the shorts he uses in the gym, deciding which ones he wants to take inside his gym back that he will take with him also.

Voice: You always look good in those

He smirks while not turning his attention towards his wife who stands in the door entrance of their bedroom, he walks over towards their bed and drops the shorts he wants to take with him besides the button down shirts before looking up towards his wife. Admiring the beautiful yet muscular frame of the woman that had dominated the Bombshell Division for a good portion of last year. His eyes travel across her body, smiling at the sight of the tight shorts that cling so nicely around her hips as she walks towards him before giving a big kiss and hug. In that moment he just forgot about anything around him as well as all of the appointments that he would have during this week. All that mattered to him at that moment was the beautiful woman that he was holding

Melissa: I called SCW management to have them agree to have someone to travel with us, someone that you could talk to in case of…..

She doesn’t finish the sentence, but Goth knew exactly what she was talking about. Letting out a soft groan as he hates talking abut his mental state ever since he started to have dreams and visions of his dead first wife. But he nods his head instead of starting another argument with her, he knew she meant well as he tried to convince himself that perhaps this would help him. He tightens his embrace around her slender body, feeling her heartbeat through her shirt against his muscular chest. He loved these private moments with her, it had helped him calm down so many times in the past. Noting to himself that this woman is his saving angel and that he would do anything in his power to protect her.

The word protection causes him to cringe for a slight moment, as if he feels a thousand arrows being shot into his heart. Hoping that Melissa hadn’t noticed

Melissa: Gerrit?

He sighs, he knew it was futile for him to hope against better judgment. He slowly stares into her eyes and smiles before guiding her to their bed.

Goth: I know it may sound stupid, but when I held you it made me feel….

He bites upon his lower lip, trying to search for the right words to utter that would sound convincing as well as not causing him to cry. A tall task he knew that he would be unable to keep him from crying. The pain of losing his first wife has never really healed, he had grown stronger yes. But he knew that the wounds are still too fresh for him to overcome.

He feels the soft hand of Melissa gently squeezing his, feeling her soft skin caress the back of his hand. Feeling her palm come in contact with the veins on his hand sends chills down his back, giving him the strength to look deep into her eyes as he starts to resist the urges for him not to cry.

Goth: When we embraced, it made me want to protect you, a promise I had made to myself with Chantal many  years ago. A promise….

His eyes well up, the tears start to come as he feels her other hand touch his cheek. Causing him to push his face against it, yearning for her soft caress as it sooths his pain to a point.

Melissa: You have done all that you have could Gerrit….,

The words seem to fade as he buries his face onto her shoulder as the tears start to come, the two embrace each other in silence as Melissa tries to console his pain. Goth’s arms tremble around the waist of his wife, trying to give into the pain as it had helped him in the past to deal with the suffering. They remain in this embrace for thirty minutes before Goth pulls away, his face all teared up from all the crying yet relieved that he could share this moment with the one person he loves the most.

Melissa: You okay??

He nods his head, wiping his eyes for a moment with he back of his hand before inhaling deeply.

Goth: Yeah, I think I am just going to lay down and rest a little before packing this damn suitcase again.

The two laugh as Melissa heads over towards the shower as Goth places the suitcase on her side of the bed and collapses down on his part. He immediately falls asleep as his arm is draped across his face, his body calms down allowing him to snore gently for a moment or two when suddenly hearing jazz music playing in the background.

Goth: Not now Melissa, I’m tired.

He says with a grin on his face, remembering how much Melissa loves to make love to him while playing her favourite Jazz Music. Goth turns to his side, trying to regain some of his sleep as he senses that he is wearing some silk pyjamas.

Goth: What the??

He slowly reopens his eyes feeling worn out, the alarm bells start to go off inside his head as he had only closed his eyes for nothing more than five minutes. He looks around, noticing that the room is pitch dark except for a burning candle on a small table in front of him. He stretches his arms as he notices that he isn’t laying on his bed anymore as his arm bumps into a backrest of a leather couch. He lets his hand trace over the fabric as it isn’t one of the furniture he could remember him and Melissa were having right now and yet it still comes across familiar.

Goth: What the??

His hand suddenly stops at a certain spot on the couch as his hand came in contact with something hard and cold, his fingers traces across the cold spot and it starts to dawn to him.

Goth: Oh God no, not another memory…..

He grits his teeth as he realizes that he is dreaming of something that had happened in the past, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm down his fast beating heart when suddenly……

Goth: God no….,

He hears footsteps coming from God knows where as his eyes still try to adapt to the darkness of the room, high heels clicking on the oh so familiar hardwood floor of his house when he had lived together with…….

Goth: Chantal….

The soft whisper echoes inside his head as the clicking of the high heels are approaching him nearer and nearer, trying to focus upon the direction where it’s coming from but the darkness won’t allow it. He feels the sweat pouring from his brow, wondering whether he will be coming face to face with the woman that was half his wife and half a dead zombie like creature.

Voice: Wouldn’t you like to dance with me Gerrit??

Goth’s heart stops a beat as he hears the voice of his deceased wife, causing his eyes to pierce even further into the darkness.

Goth: I’d love to baby

Goth’s eyes widen in horror, realizing that he had uttered those words without realizing it. The shock increases when he senses his body slowly getting up to a seated position before standing up without him even wanting to get up, he senses himself walking towards a direction as he starts to fight against the desire to do so but fails.

Goth: What is going on??

He whispers underneath his breath as he cannot stop himself from walking towards the candle light, suddenly noticing a corpse hand grabbing the candle stand and lift it upwards. Goth’s eyes follows the movement, but his eyes are locked upon the ring finger. Recognizing the ring on the finger, the very same ring that he had given his first wife on their wedding day. This causes tears to flow from his cheeks, but shockingly he realizes that these are teas of joy instead of sadness.

Goth: This can’t be happening to me….

He again whispers, but he cannot stop the yearning to see her face once more. He watches the candle slowly lift towards her favourite dress, a dark red dress that she had loved to wear just for him. He watches the light bring up the dress in view, watching the exposed spot up front that always allowed her breasts to look so wonderful, yet all of what he could see is the bones of a chest plate of a corpse. He wants to close his eyes and turn his head away from the sight that he is witnessing in front of him, but for some reason he is unable to do so. For some reason he feels as if he is drawn to this monstrous creature as if it is the most beautiful human being he had ever seen.

Corpse: It has been so long Gerrit, please promise me that you will never leave me again?

Goth: I promise my love…

The alarm bells go off inside his brain as he utters these words without him having any control over his mind and mouth, he suddenly sees the face of the creature he had seen before. One half it is the face of his beautiful first wife, the remainder is from a dead corpse. He freezes for a moment, trying to turn away and beg for the dream to end but is clearly unable to do so. He uses all of his strength to fight the urges to hold this monstrosity, but he senses that the harder he fights the bigger his desire becomes to be with “his first wife”.

Goth: Please…, don’t make me do this….

He finally manages to whisper, sensing how much strength it took him to resist the false urges that he is sensing. Clearly this isn’t his first wife, clearly these yearning cannot be real. And yet the thought of how this could be possible is being constantly asked inside his head.

Corpse: I’m not doing anything sweetie, it is you that wants

Says the creature, causing Goth to drop down to his knees in agonizing pain, shooting his hands towards his head in an attempt to stop the pounding inside his brain. The sudden pain inside his head causes his eyes to be squeezed shut, opening his mouth in an attempt to scream but no sound is is escaping his lips.

Corpse: Scream all you wish, nobody will hear you as I control your body and your heart and soul. It will only take a matter of time before I also control your brain….

The voice has suddenly changed, slightly darker and no longer the soft tones that he has always adored from her. He hears the clacking of the teeth against each other every time it closes its mouth, sensing that the decaying of his dead wife is nearly complete. He uses all of his strength to let out an animalistic scream that causes his eardrums to shake, only to suddenly disappear after a few seconds as he senses a hand squeezing down his throat.

Corpse: How dare you try to resist me!!!

He hears the creature scream at him as instinctively his hands move towards the hand that squeezes the oxygen out of his body, only to realize that there isn’t a hand to be found. This causes his eyes to reopen and stare at the creature in total shock, realizing that something is squeezing his throat and yet he cannot stop it from happening. He notices that there is blood pouring out of the sockets of where normally eyes would be located, it drips all over the bone structure of the skull before watching it drip on the dress. The same dress he had bought her to celebrate the news of her pregnancy, his eyes move down the dress for some reason as he notices there’s a small belly emerging.

Corpse: Look Gerrit, it’s our child!!

Goth wants to scream again, but is unable to do so because of the tight grip around his throat. The sweat pours down his face in anger and rage, trying to resist the sensation of nearly passing out as he utters

Goth: You…. Will…. Never…. Own…. Me…..

With that he passes out and falls down on the floor, the creature slowly stands over him with a dark and cold presence over it.

Corpse: I already do Gerrit…., I already do…..

The creature remains standing there for a few moments until…

Melissa: GERRIT!!! Wake up!!!!!!

We suddenly see Goth reopen his eyes when a sudden bright light shines down into his face, he tries to lift up his hand in front of his face in order to try and get adjusted to the bright light.

Goth: What…. Happened???

Melissa: What happened?? You have been sleepwalking around the house!! I just prevented you falling down the stairs!!!!!

Goth suddenly looks down and notices that he is just one step away from walking down the stairs before turning into the worried eyes of Melissa, who apparently saw him after coming out of the shower as she was still wrapped in a large towel. Goth slowly stumbles backwards before wrapping his arms around his wife as the two embrace, sensing her fast heartbeat inside her chest from shock as he realizes what just happened.
Goth: I will talk to the psychologist Melissa and whatever it is that is bothering me will end.

He says with tears in his eyes, knowing that this is far more than just a dream

The future of Sin City Wrestling are The Saviors

Goth: One, two… is this on???

A sinister laughter can be heard after Goth uttered the words as we open up the shot with him seated inside a lounge chair, having his legs stretched forward as his feet are resting upon the small table in front of him. He is wearing a black buttoned down shirt that is draped on either of his side as it reveals his imposing physique while drinking a glass of water.

Goth: I need to address the past before I start to deliver the verbal truth upon the future… Because it has been donning to me that nobody truly listens these days, no matter whether you are an established name or a newcomer… NONE of you have understood the prophecy that is embarking upon the Sin City Wrestling and the wrestling industry in general. And I had such high expectations with you Alexander, but ever since you opened your mouth it made me understand that you need to be educated.

He sighs, takes another sip from the glass of water before cocking his head towards the camera, causing strings of hair fall in front of his face.

Goth: The warnings didn’t register with you did it?? You were trying to alter your entire destiny by turning a blind eye to whatever it was that you realized it didn’t work anymore, turning your hope and faith into desperation and fail!!! All because you refused to have the TRUTH to set you free!!!! Forcing me to hurt you in order to heal….. And all you had to do was to get down upon your knees and beg for forgiveness….

He slowly turns his face towards the glass, his breath causes his hair to fly away from his mouth as he slowly places his lips against the fabric of the glass and takes another sip.

Goth: But none of you seek forgiveness don’t you?? Because you are all right and I am wrong…. How ironic that none of you will admit that you were wrong. Will history repeat itself this coming Climax Control when me and Peter Vaughn face the great tandem of J2H and Michael Harris… finally it seems that I am getting a slice of the pie that neither of these two wish to share with anyone…

He grins as he takes another sip from the glass of water before placing it down on the table next to him and cocks his head sideways towards the camera.

Goth: And there it is folks, Goth and Peter Vaughn vs. J2H and Michael Harris. Undoubtedly the first name that pops into the mind of the common fan. One is everywhere, Thunder Lips on either on the mic and on social Media. And the other as the man that beat the legend to once again regain the championship belt. And can you blame the common fans??

He smirks as he shakes his head in disagreement.

Goth: And all because they are granted the biggest dream match imaginable. Billing it as the Career vs. legacy match!! The Main Event of All Main Events!! Bitter Rivals…. And all I got to say is that I need to puke….

He smirks at the comment he had made about the world title match between the two men that will face him and Vaughn.

Goth: And I know, you all will scram from the top of your lungs that I am jealous!! That I have not been able to be in the world title picture for three long years. Something that has been burning inside my soul, but that is going to change. You see I have been watching J2H since his return, I have been watching him win The Blast From The Past and obtain that world title. I have watched him do whatever he has done since day one that I have known him in this company. And you understand that I couldn’t do the thing that he had done, not because I got beat in the same tournament. I had to resign due to injury!! The biggest frustration to any wrestler in this industry, but I guess you all forgot about that didn’t you???

His smirk turns into a dark stare upon his face as he remains silent for a moment or two.

Goth: Me and Kim Pain were the team that would have been the clash of all clashes, cementing my destiny to be the NEXT in the Saviors to bring both world titles to the Saviors. Because none in that tournament would have stopped the warpath of the same Judas like us…. Does that make you understand the fire burning inside me Judas??

He breaths heavy, causing us to witness his chest to heave and fall with intencity as his anger is brewing.

Goth: I have blamed myself for ruining that opportunity, ruining the chance for myself and most importantly my tag team partner to hold that belt. To nullify the fact that you in that position Judas, oh yeah. I am calling you a Judas J, because you would sell your soul for the opportunity that you are in right now!!! A man that has no morals, a man that I will stare into his eyes at Climax Control and tell you that you would betray your friend to better your chances in life, but you wouldn’t understand even if I had it drawn it up on a piece of paper.

He sighs as he closes his eyes

Goth: Will this match take away some of the pain that I have felt for months?? Will it make you realize how wrong you were when you tried to fool me on Social Media Judas?? Telling the world that I could not beat any of the names that you mentioned, only to change the questions in desperation after realizing that you were wrong?? Trying to make a point on whether Peter Vaughn is better than me?? No worries Judas, I have already forgiven your stupidity and lack of vision to realize that the man you assumed to be dead has risen from the grave!! This is MY moment to shine, this is MY moment to take away the lie that you live in Judas. You only live for dream matches, you only live to come back from another retirement because of what?? The price is right and satisfy your desires to face the flavour of the month?? I am the man that has held every single title multiple times, I am the man that has the most title reigns!! I am the man that has dominated every single match that I participated in, only have a loss on my name because of my injury!! And yet I am not that man you wish to take on hasn’t it?? Deny me the destiny that I deserve?? You see Judas, I have never told this anyone as it has been a burning fire fuelling my thirst to prove everyone wrong.

He is silent for a few moments, allowing his composure to return

Goth: You have to understand that once I step foot inside that six sided ring to face you, that I will unleash five months of frustrations!!! You believe me that I am not on your level, that I do not deserve to be in the same ring with you. I am just as a big of a name in this industry like you are in this company. You are just like everyone else, assuming that I am wearing a mask because I am ashamed of myself. You are just too stupid to understand that I wear this mask because I am ashamed of every sinful puppet in the history of this company. And you Judas?? You are on top of that list that I will take pride to hurt you inside that ring before I will heal you for everything that you have ever done, said or believe.

He drops his head backwards and inhales deeply before scratching his hands across his chest.

Goth: I will take pride on leading my team of me and Peter Vaughn against you and Michael Harris, I will take pride of knowing that the truth will set you free…. Embarrass you and have already taken your legacy and career away from you before the Main Event of all Main Event’s has ever taken place…. And the only one that you can blame for this to happen is you…. Sin City Wrestling’s very own Judas…

Goth slowly raises his head towards the camera and remains silent for a few moments.

Goth: And then the other half of the Main Event of All Main Events…, Michael Harris… the man that is our current Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. The man that rides the wave of success, the man that beat my brother Mac Bane as well as J2H… Either you or J2H as the next challenge for the world championship that I desire to face. The Devil that wishes to desires to scratch at the foundation of the Saviors, just like you have been doing against any other wrestler so far that you have been facing so far hasn’t it???

Goth snorts at the remark, clearly not impressed by the man that is the world heavyweight champion.

Goth: It’s quite amusing the mere thought of you and me to stand in the desert that is the six sided ring, trying to confuse me and make me doubt at my weakest moment. The one moment where my heart is searching for revenge upon the one, hoping to forget about the other. But unfortunately for you it will be a regretful moment, just like it was in that old favoured tale in the Holy Bible. And it’s quite simple to explain Michael, because I have been so close to step across the barrier of what could be accepted in the weak mind of us Homo Sapiens. The supposedly most advanced creatures that has God himself has created in his own image…. Something that people like you take pride off doesn’t it??

He grabs the glass of water and places the tip of his lips to the glass and sips from it gently before staring back into the camera.

Goth: Sadly the Devil doesn’t need pride, it needs the suffering and the anguish of those who are weak at heart and soul. Because you embody exactly what people these days desire aren’t you?? To succeed in life, no matter the price of accomplishing it. Just as long as you wrap your hands around the throat of those who oppose you and squeeze the last drop of life out of their existence. And yet the doubt remains doesn’t it??

He takes a final sip from the glass of water before putting the empty glass back upon the table next to him as he stares into the same direction for a while. Noticing his wife Melissa entering the room, she walks up to him as she gives him a loving embrace and kisses him on the cheek. He closes his eyes and groans softly before turning his attention back towards the camera as Melissa walks off.

Goth: It’s quite easy to confuse the weak, but that’s your legacy isn’t it Michael?? To sow the seed of doubt in the minds of those who prefer the weakness of the flesh, yet when you look me in the eyes Michael you will understand why you were forced to slither down upon your stomach as the deceiving snake. Always having to look UP into the sunlight that burns upon your back, who is helpless when I shove your fangs inside a cup and watch your venom drip inside of it while your eyes show desperation. Desperation for being limited in what you can do against the Messiah of Pain, because I combine the good with evil and make it my own Michael.

He grins as he pulls his hair backwards while staring into the camera.

Goth: Just the thought of the Devil to hold the world title entertains me, the mere thought that you think that YOU control the entire world… while it is only because I allow it. because after this little love affair has ended, it will be me that will be picking up the remainder of what is left of the two of you. It will be ME that kneels down and asks you whether it was worth it Michael, whether it was worth it to confuse two human beings into eating the forbidden fruit. And I know you cannot answer that question, because a fallen angel is nothing more than an embarrassment that hides in the shadow.

And I look forward to drag your shadow back into the shadow, I will crumble you underneath my boots. Because the Saviors aren’t the ones that YOU can drag into the shameless acts that YOU have been familiar about. I will crack your head, I will make you be thankful that at Summer XXXTreme that it wasn’t ME that faced you for that world title. Because you would have ran away to never been seen again!!

He grinds his teeth, trying to hold back so much more that he wishes to say in rage. But ultimately a sadistic smile appears as he has calmed down again.

Goth: I know you will hide behind lies, I know you will tell the entire world what YOU wish them to hear. But this coming Climax Control, I will have your blood upon my hands. Make you understand that the end is near and I will be coming. Me and Peter Vaughn united in the middle of that ring, to tell the world exactly what I think off the Main Event of All Main Events…. That world title is coming to the Saviors…. But for now?? I will be satisfied merely taking away the last bit of dignity that either of you have got left…..

He smirks as he places two fingers upon his lips and kisses them before the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>