And lightning rend the pine-tree on the hill
Yet we are strong, yet shall the morning find us
Children of tempest all unshaken still

Scene One: Her own Path…
Off Camera
Manhattan New York
4 Years Ago.

”You were supposed to look after her Austin!”

His father's voice was straight forward and harsh. Not too loud though, Christian had kept it measured. But the second Austin told him that his sister, Amy, had decided to leave Christians demeanor had changed. He went from being his usual self, calm, cool. collected and clinical to being emotionally charged and even more hard edged than usual. His piercing blue eyes stared ahead at Austin who sat on the other side of the desk, his fingers interlocked. He had no idea what to say.

Amy had wanted to leave. And two days ago with Austins permission, love and acceptance she did just that. She wanted to have a life, and already had plans and had met someone.

Austin was not going to stand in the way of that, but he had no idea how to explain that to Christian. He looked up at his father and sighed heavily before looking out towards the window that faced out towards JFK airport. He smirked and looked back at Christian. ”She wanted...a life. A new life. She wanted to see the country, the world. I don’t know.” Christian shook his head and moved towards the window facing the same direction Austin did, his arms folded over his chest  

After a few moments Christian turned to face his son. ”She had a life here Austin, if it was about money I would” Austin put his hand up and shook his head before pushing off the chair to his feet.

”It was never about money. It was about, freedom. She spent years locked away to the point where she felt like she had nothing. It took me months to get her to come out of her room, months to convince you she was innocent and ready to live.”

He paused a moment with a small smile as Christian’s eyes seemed to lighten. But then something flashed in his father's mind and he was back again, a small growl under his breath with harsh edges in his words. ”Did you atleast get information on where she was going? Who this man is? Do you have a way to contact her?”

Austin scoffed and shook his head.
[color]yellow]”No”[/color] And with that Christian slammed his fist on the desk, he grabbed his phone dialing it looking right at Austin with a snarl. ”I am going to get someone on this, find out atleast where she is.” Austin reached over pressing the receiver button in to end the call right away, Christian looked down at his sons hand then to his face, Again Austin shook his head. ”No”

He backed away with a small smile on his lips. ”Let her go. Let her explore life, find herself. I’m sure we’ll see her again…”

4 Years later.

Austin sat in his living room, his mind flashing back to that conversation with his father. But now, he watched as Amy sat on the edge of a large chair playing with Austin’s son and daughter, Amy’s niece and nephew. This was family. But something was missing, something just wasn’t there. He swallowed hard and took in a long drawn out breath. Amy...about Dad..I..”

”I know”

He stopped mid sentence and raised an eyebrow, she laughed at the kids and sat back putting her hand on her stomach with a frown, Lisa, Austin's wife and mother of his children moved around the back of Austin's chair leaning down to give him a hug, Austin snapped out of it for a moment and smiled at Lisa. ”What do you know?” Amy gave a small smile.

”I know he loved me, I know it was hard for you to contact me or find me for the funeral. It’s alright Austin, I said goodbye my own way.” Austin let out the breath and sat forward, Lisa looked down at Austin with this big green eyes, telling him to let her in, pleading with him to reveal the family secret. She went over and looked down with a grin. ”Come on you two..,,nap time..”

As Lisa scooped them up she smiled again, this time at Amy. Amy smiled back and rubbed her swollen pregnant stomach before sitting up. ”I like Lisa, she’s really nice.”

Austin gave a nod and cleared his throat sitting forward so he could match his sister, his hands seemed to tremble nervously. ”Amy...dad...he uh…” Amy’s eyes sparkled, she tilted her head trying to understand, Austin trembled and shook his head, he couldn’t do it, not now, not today. ”He loved you and he left you a little something in the will, I have it in a trust but it’s yours.” Amy swallowed hard, her eyes welled up with tears as a realisation his her. He did care, he did love her.

Tears started to fall, Austin got to his feet and walked over holding his sister as he dropped to one knee. After a few moments he smiled and kissed her on the forehead looking over at Lisa who shot a disappointed scowl. Austin moved over to her and around the corner so Amy couldn’t hear. ”What?” He shrugged, Lusa scowled again and moved her hands into her pockets.

”You didn’t tell her Austin….” He looked away for a moment and shook his head. ”What the hell do I do Lisa? What do I say?...tell me and I’ll do it, there’s no easy way to break this….” Lisa leaned in grabbing Austins face bringing it to hers. She looks him in the eyes slowly and growls.

”She deserves to know that her father is still alive...tell her...or I will…”

Promo: Usurper
On Camera
New York New York
Present Day

” This, is sacred ground. Wolfslair. Watered by tears of blood, sweat, and pain. This is where I came to change myself from a hopeless skinny wannabe. To a 265 pound.6 foot 5 destruction machine and world champion. So, you will excuse me if I’m a little bit protective of this place.

Austin stood alone in the main ring in the centre of the gym. He was in training gear. A sleeveless tap out compression shirt and shorts a boyish grin on his face.

” before I talk about the match that I have this week, just let me remind everyone, what happened at December to December. That match was one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through in my life. The men that I was locked in there with, well aside from Caleb and Lachlan, were killers. And Lachlan got eliminated by Caleb in one of the most random moments of luck that I have ever seen.

“But do you know who eliminated the man who walked in there as a champion? Do you know who got his revenge?. Me, I did. I was able to get rid of Vinnie I was able to make sure that we were going to have a new champion. And I’ll be dammed if it didn’t go exactly how I said it was going to. The last three men in that match with Fenris, Ben Jordan and myself. Didn’t I tell you all that would happen? Didn’t I say that the only three men capable of winning that championship were the three people left?”

“Of course I did. Because if there is one thing I know more about the 99% of the people on this planet it is professional wrestling.“

“I know how to size people up I know how to look at someone and believe I’ve got them figured out. I can even tell you if someone actually has a chance of beating me. I told the world that one on one Jake Raab was not going to beat me. And that is exactly what happened. I know that for Caleb Storms to ever have a chance against me I would have to break both of my legs, one of my arms and he would have to hope that the other arm was tied behind my back”

Austin grabbed the top rope leaning over it another smile on his face

”Men like Fenris, men like Ben Jordan, they are the ones who can come up to me and say that they are my equals. Alex could say that he was my equal, hell even in a weird way I would accept Vinnie saying it. And trust me I will be going for that championship, I will be going back after Ben but I will earn my way to that shot. I will earn my way to Ben Jordan and that SCW heavyweight championship.”

“But before that, one person that I know isn’t on my level or should even be in the ring with me is someone who has come to my home away from home somehow talked his way into that sanctuary and is now in my face day after day after day. Do you think I’m happy about this Travis? You walked into the gym and I told you straight up that you did not belong there.“

“For some strange reason Alex believes that you belong there.”

“However,  Mark and Christian both decided to put us in the room together because they knew that there was some tension at the gym. They knew that dirt cheats and websites all around the world will have that story up for people to see and people to judge. And therefore they know that a match between you and me would make the money.“

Austin crawled under his breath he paced back-and-forth across the mat his eyes burning as he seems to have gotten even angrier.

”Let’s face it Travis that is the only reason why you would be booked in a match against me. You haven’t earned a match against someone who is a former world champion. You haven’t earned anything you’ve just come back after walking out on the company. But you have been handed this opportunity because of the controversy that has become over you and I having to train together.“

“So congratulations.“

“But with this match, something that you probably didn’t think of. Even though you are just as tall as me and close to my weight which looking at you… Is very strange since you have that whole weird skinny fat thing going on. I’m still going to destroy you. You look at the differences between us Travis you came into this company you ended up winning the title of someone who clearly did not want the championship and did not want to be here.”

“You then walked out on the company without putting any of the work in that you really needed. Only to come crawling back and end up being gifted a training spot at one of the best gyms going today. And since you’ve been back what is the one thing you’ve done? What you beat Caleb storms? So you’ve done something that most of the wrestling world has done?.”

“Meanwhile I walked into this company and dominated, I’ve beat a man who was almost unbeatable, I took a championship and kept it at the same level that man kept it at and then watched in horror as someone who was not good enough was able to beat me and take that championship and make it nothing. I then walked into that match and make sure he was not going to leave with said title”

Austin smirked before leaning on the ropes again seeming to calm down

”You don’t belong at the gym Travis. You don’t belong in the ring. You certainly don’t belong in my company. But Alex seems to think there is something in you you might not think you have to prove anything to me but the truth is that you really do. The truth is this is your moment to show what you wanted to show last week because you said you wanted to make sure everyone knew that you still had it but fighting and feeding Caleb storms was not going to prove that but hanging with me in the rain? That might prove it a little but let’s just see how you go because from what I’ve seen? You ain’t shit”
>