Author Topic: “One last chance……...”  (Read 298 times)

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“One last chance……...”
« on: August 18, 2017, 09:01:27 PM »
 Jessie’s attempt at winning the World Bombshell Championship from Evie Baang failed but not without controversy as Evie threw Holly into the ropes as Jessie was going for her Wall of Death finisher causing Jessie to crash and burn and allowing Evie to retain the title, however Evie didn’t get a chance to celebrate for long as Polly Playtime stepped up to answer Evie’s call for challengers setting up a match for Violent Conduct IV.

But Jessie had other ideas, she wasn’t at this week’s Climax Control because she, Jake and Shane were attending Bloodstock in the UK but she had set up a post-match interview with Ms. Rocky Mountains that would air the following week, Jessie didn’t mince words as she shared her views on the champion and challenger before stating that she wasn’t done with the title and Christian listened booking a rematch between the two the following week on Climax Control which would be a No DQ Match with the added stipulation being that if Jessie lost she couldn’t challenge Evie for as long as the Aussie Bombshell was champion and just to throw more fuel into the fire Polly Playtime was announced as the Special Guest Commentator for the match, that match was this week’s Main Event but can Jessie make up for her previous loss, finally get the Grand Slam Victory and throw a spanner into the bosses’ plans for the second Supercard in a row?

Local metal club, Laughlin, Nevada
Friday the 18th of August 2017. 20:00pm

Seems I can’t escape metal, not that I’m complaining.

This time last week I was at Bloodstock watching Blind Guardian on the main stage but I can’t think about that right now, this Sunday Night I’m getting what I asked for in my pre-taped segment from the previous week’s show, another chance at the World Bombshell Championship and this time it’s No DQ, Polly Playtime is the Special Guest Ring Announcer and if I lose the match then I’m not getting another shot at Evie for the rest of her reign.

It’s almost like this company is ran by a petty hypocrite who can’t stand someone other than the Mean Girls getting a shot at the title!

But the No DQ aspect works in my favor because now Evie will have nowhere to hide from me and if she beats me without outside help, good on her, I won’t try to cost Evie the title at Violent Conduct but I will be waiting on the sidelines ready for another shot at the World Bombshell Championship as soon as Evie loses the belt.

That’s if I lose off course, and I won’t, I’m more determined than ever to win the World Bombshell Championship and nothing is standing in my way!

I’ll go into more detail later but first I’ll set the scene, me and the boys are at a local metal club in Laughlin, Nevada, our favorite spot in this area for listening to metal, and whilst we are recovering from last week’s Bloodstock Festival in the UK it’s still back to business as usual for me as I am mostly focused on the World Bombshell Title.

“Well, here’s too another year at Bloodstock.” Jake said as he raised his glass and we did likewise, we were all wearing tops that we had gotten from Bloodstock last week, namely an Arch Enemy top for me, a Decapitated Top for Shane and an Amon Amarth shirt for Jake. “And since we’ve already booked tickets for next year we just have to wait for the rest of the bands to be announced.”

“I don’t think they’ll wait until November this year to make an announcement.” I commented with a shrug off my shoulders. “From what I heard the delay with last year’s first announcement was because of Amon Amarth’s tour with Testament in November and unless the third headliner is Helloween I doubt they’ll wait until then.”

“Yeah well, the prospect of a Gojira headline set would’ve sold me on next year’s festival if I wasn’t already planning to go, Nightwish is just the icing on the cake.” Shane responded with a grin and we returned it. “Speaking of next year, you think we’ll have to wait another year for you to finally win the World Bombshell Championship?”

“Evie has nowhere to hide on Sunday and besides, throwing spanners into the bosses carefully laid out plans for Supercards seems to be a new hobby of mine.” I responded with a grin before sighing. “Then again, what’s to stop Polly from interfering outside of me knocking her out the moment she tries to interfere?”

“Nothing and knowing how smart a competitor Evie is, the moment you knock Polly out will be the moment Evie tries to win with a surprise roll-up.” Jake pointed out and I nodded with a frown on my face as I realized that he had a point. “That’s not to say the pin-fall attempt will succeed off course but it could leave you open to the same move she beat you with last time.”

“I have that move scouted by now but that is a good point, besides, between Bloodstock, making sure the house back in Vegas is in order and flying out here I haven’t had much time for training.” I responded with a frown on my face. “Unless you count participating in as many circle pits and walls of death as I could throughout the weekend as preparing for the match.”

“I think the only connection there is that you used those pit styles for your finisher names.” Shane pointed out and I nodded in response. “I just hope you’re ready for a fight.”

“I’m always ready for a fight, either against a new competitor or for a title.” I responded and we said nothing for the next twenty minutes or so because our food had arrived, it was typical bar and grill food but we knew that the food here was good and that was what mattered, once we finished our food I turned to the boys. “I’m ready to head back but I want to get my promo done.”

“Sure, we’ll meet you outside in a bit.” Jake responded with a nod as I stood up and headed outside the bar hoping to get some peace and quiet, or as much as I could but I digress, anyway let’s get this started.

“Did you really think I was going to let that slide Evie? You knew you couldn’t beat me and you threw Holly into the ropes to make sure that you would retain the title, yet Christian thinks that I’m not worthy of another shot and is only giving me this shot to shut me up, because Christian has never given undeserving title shots before, am I right?”

CoughMeanGirlsCough.

“But Christian doesn’t matter right now, what does matter is me finishing what I started two weeks ago by beating you for the World Bombshell Championship and throwing yet another spanner into the plans the bosses had for the next Supercard! At this point my job title may as well be “official plan ruiner” because I’ve messed up the plans for two Supercards in a row by winning title matches! What’s that? This week’s title match hasn’t happened yet!”

Details, details.

“I don’t know if you missed it but my title match against Evie two weeks ago ended in controversy as I almost won the match but I’ve already mentioned what happened there and I’m not about to repeat myself, Evie this week your only hope is if Polly tries to interfere on your behalf and if she tries that her empty head will collide with a hard object, steel chair? Maybe, baseball bat? Maybe, Christian’s dildo? How that got under the ring I don’t want to know but I’ll go with what I can find if it keeps you out of the match Polly!”

So, go chat with the commentators like a good girl!

“Like it or not Evie your reign’s about to end on your third defense and I’m walking out of Laughlin the new World Bombshell Champion! I’m not even concerned about losing the match and the right to challenge you for the rest of your reign because I’m not losing this match, I’ve been waiting too long to become a Grand Slam Champion and I’m not waiting another second before I take the title from you, I only wish that I could be the fly on the wall of Christian’s office so I can see his face when his plans backfire!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This Sunday I’m returning from my yearly trip to Bloodstock in the best way possible, by winning the one title in this company that has alluded me so far and it won’t allude me any longer because I’m taking it from you! How will this affect the bosses plans for the next Supercard? I don’t care because I just love screwing with their plans! This is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off and Evie, this week they’ll be nowhere to hide as I’m coming after the title I should’ve won two weeks ago!”

I was soon joined by the boys and we got in the car as the scene fades.