Author Topic: This will be fun!  (Read 362 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
This will be fun!
« on: April 18, 2014, 10:22:50 PM »
 The second Climax Control of the African Tour was two days away and the Bombshells competing in the opening match where firing off promos left and right including the returning Bombshell Becky “Ragdoll” Jones and the new ones like Electra had joined in the fray among others and now it was “The Prodigy” Lizzie Short’s turn to talk trash about the opponents but can she finally win a match?

Lizzie’s hotel room, Cairo, Egypt
April 18th, 2014, 18:00pm

This match has just become more than just about winning my first match and title in the same night!

Granted that’s a pretty major part of my motivation going into the Battle Royal at Climax Control but I now have some extra motivation going into it, namely prove my doubters wrong, what brought this on you ask?

Look no further than the Bombshell that will face the winner of the Battle Royal!

That’s right, Amy Marshall, her comments about me being uninteresting and all that hit close to home especially since I’m Matthew’s protégé so I’ve been working out when I can for as long as possible and when I wasn’t doing that I was watching tapes of my old matches, from my brief time in this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament to my match against Emma Rose at Blaze of Glory III.

And it was around that time that I realized that I was doing all that on the night of the promo deadline and I hadn’t sent in a promo yet, yeah, panic set in pretty quickly and Marty called for an SCW cameracrew to come down and tape my promo as soon as possible.

So where’s Matthew in all this?

That’s the thing, Matthew hasn’t been seen in a couple of weeks, he had plans for a Blaze of Glory III edition of MKN where he’d interview Delia Darling but those plans fell through and according to Marty he was told that Matthew wouldn’t be attending the African tour due to some family emergency back home in England.

Yeah, I don’t know what that’s about either as MKN was proving to be a success and the African crowds would be looking forward to it not to mention the guests that he has lined up.

“So, any word from Matthew?” I asked as I entered the hotel room and Marty shook his head.

“If he comes back from London to attend a Climax Control I’ll be the first to know.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “But obviously he hasn’t and since this week’s Climax Control is two days away I don’t think he’ll be able to fly out to Egypt just like that!”

“I wouldn’t expect him to but still.” I responded as I shook my head. “MKN was going great and he has a lot more guests to go through, why is he delaying it for two months?”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “Look if there was a family matter that he couldn’t ignore he would’ve told me at least some details so that you’d be in the know but he didn’t and you’re not.”

“Try to get in the know then.” I responded as I folded my arms. “Marty I need a favor, you co-run the wrestling school with Matthew so you have to have some contacts in the English Wrestling Scene.”

“I do and so does Matthew.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “What’s your point?”

“Contact them and ask if they heard anything from Matthew regarding what he’s up to.” I responded as I shook my head. “If he’s telling the truth then I’ll earn the title of biggest bitch ever but I get the feeling that he’s been hiding something since his return.”

“I’ll see what I can do but don’t expect an answer before Climax Control.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “Speaking of Climax Control you have a promo to do and I have some phone calls to make.” Marty added before leaving the room, now that I was alone I got started on my promo.

“SCW started its African Tour last week and the show was a success, can this week’s Climax Control live up to its high standards? I don’t care to be honest! There’s only one thing that I care about at the moment and that’s this, winning the match and proving Amy Marshall wrong, she says that I’m not a threat, I’ll use this to prove why I’m a threat!”

It’s that simple.

“Unlike Jessie I won’t be addressing everyone in the match, instead I’ll focus on the Bombshells that I’m familiar with and leave this little message to the remaining Bombshells, get in my way and you’ll find yourself flying over the top rope and too the floor because no matter who gets in my way I’ll find a way to win it!”

And I’ll start with Jessie!

“Jessie, I know you have your problems with Odette and her betrayal, trust me I’m just as pissed about it as you are and I didn’t even know her that well! That said if you think that you can just go through me and the other Bombshells in this match then you’re dead wrong! In fact it’s likely that you’ll be eliminated by someone because Odette interferes!”

Next up is Emma.

“As for Emma, you may have beaten me at Blaze of Glory but I’ll be damned if I’m about to let you repeat history against me! This is my chance to avenge my defeat against you at Blaze of Glory III and get a title out of it as well! All you can look forward to in this match is your elimination at either my hands or someone else’s!”

Next up is Karina.

“Karina, I know you’ve just returned last month but if you think that your status as a returning Bombshell means that you’re going to have an easy time in this match then think again! That title may as well have my name on it already because I’m not going to let anyone in this match stop me from winning the match and the title!”

And last but not least, Amy!

“Amy, you didn’t think that I was going to ignore you, did you? No, I wasn’t because you’re the Bombshell that the winner of the Battle Royal will face for the vacated SCW Bombshell Roulette Title, in other words you’re the Bombshell that I’m going to face in the Main Event and you’re the Bombshell that I’m going to defeat for my first title in this company!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“My main motivation in this match is simple prove my enemies wrong by winning the match and the title! The other Bombshells have their own agendas but out of all of them I have the most talent and the most drive to see it through to the end! Sorry ladies but The Future is Here because the Prodigal Daughter has her sights on championship gold!”

I left to check up on Marty as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image