Author Topic: A foursome? How fun!  (Read 365 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
A foursome? How fun!
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »
 Lizzie may have lost the Battle Royal at High Stakes III but she made a good impression in the process, to the point where, three weeks later, she was booked in her Climax Control debut match in a Fatal Four Way Match between former ACW Vixens Ruby and Angela Fallon and the always dangerous Syrian Bombshell Parand Ara who hasn’t exactly done much since her feud against Vixen last Summer, can Lizzie win her first official match?

Roy’s Flamingo, Las Vegas, Nevada
November 1st, 2013, 17:00pm

Blind dates can be fun…..when said date isn’t late that is!

That’s pretty much why I’m at this restaurant in Las Vegas, basically when I moved in to the area a couple of weeks before High Stakes III I signed up to a dating site after seeing how happy Jessie is with her boyfriend, and before you ask that threesome I had with her and Shane was a one off thing (as fun as it was for the three of us), so I went on the prowl in the weeks leading up to High Stakes III, granted being in the Caribbean did limit my opportunities for dates outside of SCW and Jessie’s already taken so that’s why it’s taken me so long.

Anyway that’s not why you’re here, if it was then this would be one of those idiotic dating shows that are on every other channel back in the UK, no you’re here because I have my official Climax Control debut coming up and it’s against Ruby, Angela Fallon and Parand “stick up her ass” Ara, yeah encase you can’t tell I don’t exactly have a high opinion off her.

Why? More on that later in the promo because I have good news and bad news, good news is that I see someone approaching my table that isn’t one of the waiters, bad news? It’s Marty.

“Marty, I swear to god if your my blind date I’m jumping out the second story window.” I grunted once he got close enough and this wasn’t exactly helped by the fact that he had sat down in front of me.

“Why would I waste my time with blind dates when I can instead just hire hookers?” Marty asked and I just shook my head in disgust, how Matthew put up with this sleezeball I’ll never know. “Anyway that’s not why I’m here.”

“If you’re here to make him sign a mountain of waivers just so he’d consent to you filming a sex tape I’ll throw you out of the second story window.” I responded as I took a sip from my drink, once Marty shook his head I sighed in resignation. “Okay, what the hell do you want? I thought I told you and the descendants of the Three Stooges to stay at home?”

“Well for starters, I booked the Bloodstock tickets!” Marty responded and I grinned, I had all but promised him a blowjob if he brought the tickets for all of us after Megadeth where confirmed, something I learned via Jessie’s promo last week. “Second, your date’s stuck in traffic and I don’t know how long he’ll be, you know how busy these cities can get!”

“Marty, I grew up in Watford, a medium sized town in Hertfordshire, England.” I answered with a frown on my face. “How would I know anything about city life? Yes, I did go to London when I was training to be a gymnast and by extension training to be a wrestler under Matthew, get your head out of the gutter…” I warned him once I saw the look on Marty’s face.

“Yeah, but I’d say that it worked out for the best.” Marty answered with a grin and I frowned.

“Little fact Marty, before I met you and Matthew I was a shoe in to represent Great Britain in the London Olympics.” I answered and Marty winced. “My trainer wouldn’t let me train for both so I had to choose between the Olympics and following my life-long dream, I think it’s obvious what I went for but that’s beside the point.”

“Err, ma’am….” I looked up and saw the waiter that was serving me. “Is this gentlemen your date? And are you ready to order?”

“No, to both questions.” I answered and the waiter nodded. “Actually….” I trailed off before whispering in his ear, he nodded and turned to Marty.

“Sir, she has just offered to pay for anything you order as long as it doesn’t cost more than fifty dollars.” The waiter told him and Marty grinned at that. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Water for now, I’ll go find my own seat soon.” Marty told him and he nodded before walking off, once he left he turned to me. “You didn’t need to do that.”

“Marty, it’s a half hour drive back home and I can tell that you haven’t eaten yet.” I pointed out with an annoyed sigh. “Just be sure to pay me back at a later date and we’ll call it even.”

“Good point, well I’m off to find me a place to sit.” Marty said before standing up and walking off, I almost did my promo from inside the restaurant but I realized that the noise level would make that impractical so I headed outside for a bit, once I was outside I started my promo. “My efforts at High Stakes III where futile but it’s obvious that I turned some heads in Mark’s office, and not because of my ass either, this week I’m fighting three other Bombshells in a Fatal Four Way match that will be sure to test my skill, first up on the chopping block is Parand.”

Yep, I’m starting with this bitch.

“Obviously we haven’t fought before but I’ve seen your matches Parand, your nothing but a damn rotten coward who hides behind her religion to disguise that fact, the fact that you were beaten by Jessie Salco, Vixen and the team of Misty and Odette Ryder pretty much cements that fact, you know what else Parand? This match will just extend your loss record after you lose to me!”

Next up is Angela.

“Angela, the only woman in this match who I faced before and that was coincidentally my debut match, not only that but despite being a last minute entrant in the match you survived until the end where you were eliminated by Vixen to win the match, no such luck here Angela, we all know what you are capable off now and I’ll use that knowledge to beat you!”

Last but not least is Ruby.

“That just leaves the odd woman out, Ruby, I never got a chance to watch ACW when it was still active but from what I understand you didn’t even get to have your debut match in that fed either so in a way this is your debut match as well, I’ll be on hand to make sure that it is a very unsuccessful debut because I don’t intend to lose this match at all!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Ruby, Angela, Parand, there may be nothing on the line in this match but that won’t stop me from winning this match! You three had better prepare yourselves ladies because the Future is here and The Prodigal Daughter has arrived!”

I entered the restaurant in time for the waiter to tell me that my date had (finally) arrived as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image