Author Topic: PRIMETIME MATTHEW KENNEDY vs JERICHO HILL  (Read 981 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
PRIMETIME MATTHEW KENNEDY vs JERICHO HILL
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:03:26 AM »
 Please post Roleplays here.

The first RP period has started.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 01:16:28 AM »
 The first RP deadline has passed. All roleplays posted after this will count towards the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 09:18:14 PM »
 Title: You call yourself a god? I shall dethrone you!

Since the Team Erick debacle ended Matthew Kennedy hasn’t been in action but at Summer XXXTreme II that was going to change, he was taking on the extremely dangerous Jericho Hill in single’s competition, Jericho was a man who fancied himself as a god and coupled with the egos off Matthew and Marty this could be an explosive situation, can Matthew win?

On board the Royal Monarch Cruise Liner, the open seas
August 15th, 2013, 11:00am

Erick Staggs may have failed and he may be the personal lapdog of Christian Underwood and Mark Ward but that doesn’t matter to me.

I may have joined Team Erick out of hatred for Mark and Christian but no matter who I align with, no matter who I turn against I will always have one goal and one goal only in mind, that goal is the SCW Heavyweight Championship, I may have failed once but I intend to fix that mistake once and for all!

And if anyone gets in my way they will pay!

Jericho Hill is my next opponent and he fancies himself as a god, all I can say is that I have never believed in god and I’m not going to start now! Besides this so called god has been on a losing streak as off late and I will be another wrestler who will defeat him!

“Matthew, I got your drink for you.” I looked up and saw Marty with two alcoholic drinks in his hands, I took one with a nod of thanks and Marty took a sip. “Remember what happened at the last Summer XXXTreme?”

“You mean the part where I lost my chance at the Roulette Championship due to the incompetence off Bruce Evans or the part where Jason Burnside returned after weeks of absence due to his kidnapping of Laura Williams?” I asked and Marty gulped. “Before you even think about answering either of those questions I’d rather not talk about them and if you value your job you won’t even mention them!”

“Yeah, let’s change the subject!” Marty responded rather quickly. “I was talking about the sunbathing bombshells anyway!”

“I’d ask if that’s all you talk about but that’s like asking Jessie Salco if she listens to heavy metal.” I responded as I shook my head. “I’m surprised she went to Bloodstock and participated in the circle pits and walls of death when she has a huge match herself.”

“She’s a tough chick; hot too, shame about the boyfriend though.” Marty answered before getting a call on his cell-phone and walking off to answer it, the reception is terrible on the ship so I know that I’ll have a few minutes to myself which means promo time!

“Summer XXXTreme has turned into quite the summer time tradition for SCW and I once again find myself competing in a match during the event, however unlike last year I am not competing for a championship, rather I am competing in a single’s match against Jericho Hill as I rise to the top of SCW’s food chain, Jericho Hill is nothing more than a stepping stone with a god complex!”

It’s that simple.

“If Jericho Hill was truly a god, why would he need to wrestle? And if we go with the answer “because he wants too” why is he on a losing streak recently? Do you have an answer to that question Jericho? Off course not, if you could then you’d be capable of rational thought! The fact of the matter is Jericho is that you’re an insane joke of a wrestler!”

And I will have the last laugh!

“To put it as simply as I can, Jericho does not belong in a wrestling ring, he belongs in a mental asylum but then again I can think of several other wrestlers who match that description so I don’t think I need any further elaboration on that particular subject, the fact of the matter is that you are an insane stepping stone on my road to greatness Jericho and I will defeat you!”

I got out my IPod and started playing “God Is Dead” by Black Sabbath.

“I believe this song describes our current situation, you believe yourself to be a god but you dreams will soon be dead at my hands! I have far grander plans then merely beating you Jericho and you will soon fall victim to my superior wrestling skills! Enjoy your wrestling career whilst it lasts Jericho because I will put an end to it!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Jericho, you probably wonder why I didn’t do a promo last week, it’s simple, you are not someone who I can take seriously and I will prove that you are a joke and that I can and will defeat you! My name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Jericho Hill is about to be cancelled!”

Marty returned to me as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image