Author Topic: PRIMETIME MATTHEW KENNEDY vs KAIN vs ?  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
PRIMETIME MATTHEW KENNEDY vs KAIN vs ?
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:32:45 AM »
 Please post your RPs here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 08:15:14 PM »
 As a result of last week’s attack on Thatcher Rex by Kain Thatcher is taking time off and the Roulette Title is now vacated, however the new Roulette Champion will be decided at the upcoming Into The Void II Supercard taking place in San Diego, California, the opponents remained the same besides Thatcher’s removal from the match, can Matthew win the title again?

Matthew’s hotel room, San Diego, California
June 15th, 2013, 11:00am

Announce that you are taking over SCW and no one bats an eye, announce that SCW will be on the line at the next Supercard and everyone loses their minds!

That is the general gist of the end of the last Climax Control before Into the Void II, how else can I really describe it? Whilst I am confident that Team Erick will prevail I may need to go into business for myself and that’s going to start the moment that I win the SCW Roulette Championship, in a way I have to thank Kain, his attack on Thatcher Rex last week has made my job much easier.

And that’s not counting the mystery opponent.

For simplicity’s sake I will be ignoring the mystery opponent, the reasons are very simple as I don’t know who it is and it could be anyone in the company, maybe even the wrestling industry, and I have no way to adequately promo against him without repeating myself which is not something that I am planning on doing!

“Hello, Earth to Matthew!” Marty called out to me as he waved his hand in front of my face, I looked up and saw Marty and the Skar Bros standing next to me whilst the US version of the “I laugh at idiots and the show host” show, otherwise known as the Jeremy Kyle show, plays on the TV, I quickly turned off the TV and turned to them. “Oh thank god, I thought you actually liked that show!”

“I do but merely to laugh at the idiots.” I responded before motioning to a semi-empty can of beer. “I’ve even started a drinking contest.”

“Do I even want to know the rules?” Marty asked before shaking his head. “Fuck it! Tell me anyway.”

“Take a shot every-time Jeremy acts like a pompous asshole, take several shots for each bleeped out swear word, drink a whole can of beer when someone fails the lie detector test…..” I trailed off as I listed the rules.

“Is that an elaborate ruse to kill off the world’s population?” Marty asked as I continued to list the rules for the drinking game.

“If it was I’d post it on my website with a DVD of Jeremy Kyle show episodes downloaded from YouTube and send it out to the world.” I responded and Marty looked at me funny. “And I haven’t been on my laptop all day, go ahead, feel free to check it.” I told Marty and he did so.

“Okay, you haven’t updated it all day, you win, your correct.” Marty admitted before walking over. “Anyway, what were you thinking about?”

“Besides how likely alcohol poisoning would be if I continued the Jeremy Kyle Show Drinking Contest?” I asked before shaking my head. “I’ll give you one guess and only one guess; it has to do with the SCW Roulette Championship.”

“Your match at Into the Void II, I’d like to say that I’m surprised but that’s the biggest lie since Justin Bieber was told that she was a boy.” Marty responded as he shook his head. “Kain we know what to expect from but the mystery opponent is, well, a mystery.”

“And that’s why I’ll be treating this match as if it was a rematch from Climax Control.” I told him as I leaned back. “With the mystery opponent there’s too many variables, it could be Casey, it could be Spike, it could be Jessie Salco pulling double duty for all I bloody care!” I added and Marty looked at me funny. “That woman’s faced men before; she did represent SCW in the Super J Cup Tournament a few months ago,”

“Good point.” Marty agreed with a nod. “Well I’m off to get breakfast; I know you had it earlier so I’ll see you later.”  Marty said before leaving for the hotel room with the Skar Bros, now that I had some time to myself I turned to the camera.

“Into the Void II will mark the end of many eras, the end of Thatcher’s reign as Roulette Champion, the end of Jason Burnside’s career and the end of SCW under the regime of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, it’s been a long time coming, if SCW was a publically traded company the investors would’ve forced Mark and Christian to step down long ago, but in the meantime I have a title to win officially.”

I said as I held up the title.

“We all know how this saga started, with Christian and Mark’s inability to hire competent staff members, but this saga will end with Erick Staggs as the new head of SCW and me as the official SCW Roulette Champion! For the sake of simplicity I will only address Kain in this promo because the mystery opponent has too many variables attached to it, so let’s get started, shall we?”

This will be quick.

“Kain, you did beat me last week on Climax Control but you beat me in a glorified MMA match, not a true sport! We have yet to prove who out of the two of us is the superior athlete but I have a little secret, I already know who the superior athlete is, it’s me! You got one lucky shot with that damn discuss punch but that won’t happen at Into the Void II!”

Why?

“The reason is very simple, unlike a vast majority of professional wrestlers I learn from my mistakes in the ring and that match is one giant mistake that I will rectify at Into the Void II! The outcome of our match couldn’t be any simpler, no matter what the stipulation, no matter what you throw at my, no matter what happens I will leave San Diego, California as a two time SCW Roulette Champion!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Kain, mystery opponent, there can only be one winner of this match and ironically it’s the man that’s currently holding the SCW Roulette Championship! A title that I should’ve won when I originally challenged Thatcher Rex for it after I won that Number 1 Contenders Match! My name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Kain and the mystery opponent, whoever it is, is about to be cancelled.”

I went to my laptop to plan something for next week as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »
 Although my respect for Thatcher Rex had heightened considerably, I had to finally show him who was boss.

That belt was now mine for the taking and in order to accomplish that feat, I had to find him and take him out honorably and legally.

That's exactly what happened briefly last week, when Thatcher Rex and I tangled with each other. I had to tell him, through my actions, that even though I saw him as a man of respect, I also wanted to finally show my demonic side of me, the side that I've been unleashing every now and then when it happens. Last week happened to be such a time, when I first laid out Thatcher Rex and then took out Matthew Kennedy in what he called a "glorified MMA match."

Such pathetic bullshit. That rule was never chosen by me. It was chosen at random. It is not my fault that it happened the way it did. Matthew Kennedy truly has NO RIGHT in telling me that I never beat him in what he called "our sport". I don't care who you are, I'll annihilate you in any sport you chose to play in, whether it's in fencing, track and field, soccer, you name it, I'll be the best person to put myself in such awesome heights that not a single person in the world can stop me!

You think LeBron and Jordan would have what it takes to beat me on the basketball court? I don't think so!

Do you think Tiger Woods could defeat me in a game of golf? Not a chance in hell!

You put me in any situation and I will set my mind onto that task and make sure it is achieved, whether I win or lose, by either honorable or dishonorable means. Few already know the truth behind my method of madness and a lot more will become victims of that mindset very soon. Matthew Kennedy and this unknown challenger seek to do battle with me and I put everything aside, including my own family, out of my mind and put myself in a zone where I cannot be touched or cannot be hurt mentally, physically, or even emotionally. I will not allow for any distractions this week, for I seek the one thing that's been destined to me - any title in the Sin City Wrestling organization.

The SCW Roulette championship is what I ultimately desire and I won't let these two jackasses, this Matthew Kennedy and this unnamed foe, steal my thunder and take away my glory. This is now MY TIME and I assure you, once things get chaotic inside that ring at Into The Void II, there will be not a damn thing to stop me from becoming the NEXT and NEW SCW Roulette champion!

One thing I will say though - should Thatcher Rex ever return and challenge me for the title, I will gladly accept it and take him head-on, to finally determine who truly is the better man between us. Let's face it, even though he and I clashed evenly for a bit, I managed to gain the upper-hand and win for that short time. It may yet be possible for him to emerge victorious against me next time. I will do my best, everything in my power, to make sure that doesn't happen the next time we face each other in mortal combat.

For now, I have to conclude my business with this new upstart, Matthew Kennedy, along with the unnamed enemy, and to show them how exactly it is done within the ring.

Thus, it is with a heavy heart that I leave my wife and children behind in Detroit as I prepare myself for the inevitable. Ariel, however, will rejoin me at ringside. She is forbidden from fighting, due to her current status as a pregnant woman, so she's only able to watch as I destroy my opponents into submission and become the next champion in any division I chose to pursue and that's currently the Roulette division.

It's currently midnight as I arrived in my hotel room. I wanted to sleep, due to travel being quite exhausting, but the wheels within my mind were running. I couldn't help but lick my lips with great anticipation, thinking of the epic carnage and destruction I look forward to releasing upon these two, helpless souls. I saw myself as the victor, the referee hanging my hand, with my other hand grasping the title, the crowd either cheering or booing for me. Meanwhile, my opponents would be lying on the ground, bleeding profusely, unable to move for a long time.

I was taken out of my revere when my cell phone buzzed from within my pants pocket. Taking it out, I threw my bags to the floor and sat down at the edge of the king-sized bed, flipping it open, reading a single line from an unknown I.D.

Good luck

Even though I had an idea of who could have sent the text message, I didn't care at the moment. I closed down the phone and tossed it onto a nearby table, then stood up and walked over to the window, gazing at the sky, the pounding rain hurling downward from the heavens, as the skies of San Diego bore down thunder and lightning.

I figured, if anything, it would be a long night for my opponents at Into The Void II and that alone made me smile wickedly from ear to ear.

Last week was the game-changer in my career. In one stroke, not only did I take out Matthew Kennedy in one-on-one combat, I dueled against the ex-Roulette champion, Thatcher Rex, and put him in his place, yelling in his face that I wanted the belt. No matter how much I could respect someone like that, I had to take matters into my own hands. I confronted him like a man, face-to-face, and the brawl ensued. In the end, I overthrew the former champion from his throne and now have it securely in place once Into The Void II arrives upon us all. At this point, I honestly have no clue about the unnamed challenger that I'm about to face and in truth, I don't mind nor do I care who it is, whether it may be friend or foe. The roulette championship is now MINE for the taking and I plan on making sure that this new, unnamed enemy and Matthew Kennedy are firmly put into place. I alone am the right man to usher the Roulette division into a new era of dominance and supremacy unlike anyone before it, Thatcher Rex included. If Thatcher Rex ever steps back into the Sin City Wrestling organization, he is free to challenge me for the title at anytime. Why? Because I'm ready to accept his challenge and to show him that I am the best at what I do; kicking ass and taking names all over the goddamn place! You can tell me that I'm extremely cocky, but that's not true at all! Fact is, I'm very confident in my abilities as a fighter and at Into The Void II, not only will I emerge victorious, not only will I emerge as the new Roulette champion, but I'll be the man to once again put everyone in their place and show the whole world that I am the King Of Kings for a VERY GOOD REASON!

Matthew Kennedy! Did you honestly think that last week would be the time that your supposed "momentum" would continue to rise after facing me? Did it ever occur to you, you worthless shit, that your entire life changed from being a man that was once brash and cocky to a man that feels literally humiliated and enraged beyond all belief? I made that happen, Matthew Kennedy! Oh sure, you got a few shots in with me, you tried pulling off the Mohammed Ali shuffle, but that wasn't enough to save you. For every insult and attack you inflicted upon me, I paid you back in kind tenfold! Did you enjoy the power that you felt with each punch I nailed into your weak ribs? I watched you, with great pleasure I might add, as you tried to cover yourself up, to try and spare yourself from the embarrassment. And then, you went on to cause me a little more trouble than it's worth. I ended your fun and games with Malice, Matthew Kennedy - I destroyed your whole world in a blink of an eye. Truth is, boy, I don't have to even be in the room to feel your rage, your hatred, and your dislike of me, Kain, The King Of Kings! I know that you want to get your hands on me that badly and perhaps, in your mind, you can conjure up a million ways to annihilate me. None of those ways will happen, Matthew Kennedy, because that's only a mere fantasy inside your ugly, pitiful mind! The reality is now right in front of you, boy, because you've NEVER fought a fighter like me! You were never a smart man in the first place, were you? You were never mindful of your surroundings, Matthew Kennedy, when I took you and your friends to town and made you all my bitches that night! You were never aware of my power and indestructibility until that night and now last week. Everything changed for you now, didn't it Matthew?

The way I see it, this roulette match between you and me, along with this unnamed challenger, will be nothing but a freaking walk in the park! Tell me something, Matthew Kennedy, should anyone in the entire locker room or in the world, for that matter, should take you that seriously? I know that you'll go on and dabble on about your accomplishments here and elsewhere, but I honestly do not care about any of it. What happens in the present is what matters to me the most. After that, the past only tells us our story and the future is there to provide more for our legacy before we perish from this glorious Earth. For me, my legacy will be talked about in the days, months, and years to come, worshipped by future generations we have yet to see come pass and will never see again. For you, your legacy will be spoke off in a bad light and I don't care if you enjoy that fact or not. You are the one to be blamed for your problems and mistakes. In fact, last week, what you showed off was a poor effort in showing that you are not worthy of the Roulette championship. You are not worthy enough to be called a serious leader or even an entertainer, for that matter. Do you understand, little one, what I am trying to tell you? I'm attempting to tell you, Matthew Kennedy, that you are literally nothing but dust, a man that continues to overhype his own greatness to death until it falls flat on his face. Actions speak louder than words, basically, and your words have more bark than your literal bite! Your bite, in fact, is weak, fragile, and filled with little to no backbone! Me, on the other hand? I've worked hard my entire life to reach milestones like this and believe me when I tell you, you are going to be my bitch at Into The Void II. I'm going to crush every bone in your body, shove every word and lie right back down your throat, and I'm going to be the world's worst dentist and pull your teeth out, one by one! All in the name of blood, Matthew Kennedy, enough to the point of where you'll be begging for me to spare your pathetic life! That will NEVER happen, boy.

I want you to tell me, Matthew Kennedy. I want to hear it in that weak, fragile voice of yours. I want to know why YOU THINK you deserve to be champion, because quite frankly, last week proved to me that you do not have the stones within you to do the job. You do not have the balls to see this matter through, to see me defeated at your feet and to win the championship for your own. You will fail at everything you do from this point on, Matthew Kennedy, because you are not fit to do our job correctly. So exactly why are you here now? Are you still grasping at straws futilely, hoping to somehow create a miracle that would save your ass from total destruction? Are you hoping in vain that my game will be off, that my plan for going against you will not go the way I wanted? Trust me when I tell you, I know EXACTLY how this match will go and I have everything mapped out in my head. And why is that, Matthew? Because you are nothing but a joke, a clown that plays out the same act in front of the worldwide audiences over and over again. You should notice, by now, that people are laughing, but not WITH you, but AT you! You should also notice, boy, that no one thinks you are someone that could taken remotely serious with a championship belt around your waist. I want you to acknowledge that, Matthew Kennedy, and I want you tell me, right here, right now, that you do not want this match, that you submit and walk away from this whole fracas. If you don't, Matthew Kennedy, I'm going to be making your night painful and LONG. I'm your worst nightmare currently and the only way to overcome it is to stay the hell away from me and NEVER, EVER come back into my world again.

But I'm sure that you won't listen to the truth, will you? Idiots like you are SO predictable! You are going to continue to live in a world of denial. You are also going to conjure up another storm of lies and deceit, trying to convince people that you are all for the belt, that I haven't stopped anything from you, that you will win the Roulette championship from me and the unnamed challenger. Truth be told, I don’t care. I already know the outcome of our match, Matthew Kennedy. Far as I'm concerned, last week's match was an MMA match, which was NEVER chosen by me at all, but I indeed salivated at the prospect of being on my own home turf once again. But then again, man, I've always been on my home turf. You see, you tell me that I've never fought you in what you deem to be our sport and I suppose you have a point, but not really. In fact, I've taken on all comers in every kind of match imaginable before my time in the world of professional wrestling and long after I entered into the business. So, you see, you foolish worm, I already know the rules of the game and I know how to play the game to my advantage and to show you plenty of disadvantages. Do you understand what I'm saying, Matthew Kennedy? It doesn't matter what kind of sport you and I engage ourselves in, because the outcome will always remain the same between you and I. You will fall and I will win. It's really that simple and that's the same outcome that will be played out every time you and I dance on the battlefield, because your own efforts will not be enough to demolish a DEMON, a GOD, AN IMMORTAL LIKE MYSELF! I honestly hope that you are ready to be destroyed in every fathomable way possible, because your destruction is what I crave the most and I intend to carry out my promise to you. That you will die, your "legacy" will be over, and I will be the NEXT roulette champion!

Rest assured, I haven't forgotten about the unnamed challenger. I don't know who you are and honestly, I do not mind nor care. You are about to find out the hard truth about Kain, The King Of Kings. You and Matthew about to discover together that I am unstoppable and will not rest until victory is given to me with all the blood, sweat, and tears that I release from my mind, body, and soul. Our match is going to be a classic, with all eyes once again upon me, Kain, The King Of Kings, as I lay waste to you both ignorant, mindless ants and leave you both lying in the dust! I promise one thing, folks. I promise that I will walk into that ring, at Into The Void II, with every intention of being the NEXT roulette champion and walking out of that ring as the NEW roulette champion of SCW! I suggest you take what happened last week and think of it as nothing more but a tease, because I'm going to step up my game to unlike anything the world has ever seen! Boys, gaze upon the man that's going to be the one to bring your untimely demise to life! You will then look below and see him wearing the Roulette championship around his waist and declare himself the King Of Kings once again in a new era that only belongs to him!

For I am Kain, The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 09:07:35 AM »
 The first deadline has passed. We are now into the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 10:00:11 PM »
 Into the Void II was drawing near as was the match that would decide the future of Sin City Wrestling but almost as important as the main event was the men’s Roulette Rules match between “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy, Kain and a mystery third man which would determine the new Roulette Champion after Kain injured the former champion Thatcher Rex on the last Climax Control before Into The Void II, can Matthew finally rewin the SCW Roulette Championship?

Matthew’s hotel room
June 20th, 2013, `11:00am

Into the Void is drawing near and as much as I hate to admit it, I’m not liking my team’s chances in the Main Event.

Yes, I have been one of the most vocal members of Team Erick in trying to get people to join our cause since this whole thing started but over the past two weeks Erick’s plan has begun to unravel and everyone on Team Erick knows it, I am sure Jordan and Tom will fight tooth and nail to win the match but I need a backup plan.

It is time I started going into business for myself.

If Team Erick wins I will maintain my alliance with them for the time being but if Erick somehow manages to turn out to be a worse owner than either Christian or Mark, well I think you can see where this is going, if Christian and Mark win then I will focus on retaining the title that I will win at Into The Void regardless of who the third man is.

It has been a busy morning for me and my associates, I have recently found out that one of my sisters has given birth to twin girls so I’ve gone out and brought gifts to send back to England among other items, we are back now though and that means that we can relax, provided that no one else tries to cash in on the bounty off course.

“Okay, we have the gifts for Matthew’s nieces, food, my porno mag……I probably shouldn’t have said that last part out loud…..and everything else we need.” Marty said as he packed away the stuff. “Anything we forgot?”

“Just the Roulette Title but I will regain it this Sunday at Into the Void.” I responded and Marty nodded as he packed away the stuff. “Also, Marty if I walk in on you…..pleasuring yourself in my bedroom again I will tell the Bombshell Roster your little secret.”

“What little…..oh shit!” Marty said once he realized. “Don’t worry I learned from my mistakes last time!”

“And Casey Williams is the best high-flyer on the roster.” I muttered under my breath and Marty apparently didn’t hear me or is ignoring me, either way works for me. “Marty, I have a promo to do, think you can wait outside? I’ll have the Skar Bros. pack away the stuff for you.”

“Fine, I need to read the articles anyway.” Marty said as he left the room with the porno mag in hand, I rolled my eyes at the cliché excuse before deciding to get started.

“Into The Void II is this Sunday Night and never before in this company’s history as the stakes been as high as they are in the Main Event, however that is not my concern, what is my concern is my chance at winning back the SCW Roulette Championship! Once again I will be completely ignoring the mystery opponent because I have no idea who he is so let’s get started, shall we?”

This’ll be easy.

“Kain, you may have taken out the former SCW Roulette Champion but you won’t take out the next SCW Roulette Champion otherwise known as myself! As good a wrestler as Thatcher is he doesn’t have my intelligence and that is what caused him to be attacked in the first place! History doesn’t often repeat its self Kain and it won’t repeat its self at Into the Void II.”

And now for the question that I know everyone’s asking right now.

“Am I talking about the last match result or I being taken out? The truth is that I’m talking about both but either way neither scenario will happen any time soon, I am in the prime of my career, no pun intended, and I am well overdue for my second title reign and that title reign will start at Into the Void II!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“You may have noticed that I haven’t spent most of the video talking up Team Erick and how superior we are to Team SCW, the explanation is very simple! Team Erick is a sinking ship and the only thing that’s missing is the rats fleeing it! And after this Sunday at Into the Void II I will personally usher in a new era for SCW as your Roulette Champion! My name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Kain is about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop and turned it on as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 11:56:19 PM »
 The camera slowly focused into view, blurry at first, but everything became clear afterwards. The first thing the camera saw was a close focus on my eyes, wide as dinner plates.

You bring it back a bit and you see my face, my jaw dropping to the floor. Then the camera spins around to see me sitting on my seat, listening to Matthew Kennedy spewing his insanity for the entire world to see.

When the promo was done, not caring for who saw what happened next at all, I died on the floor, laughing my ass off. Matthew Kennedy confirmed it for me just now; he’s one of the worst wrestlers to ever grace the Sin City Wrestling organization.

How in the unholy hell did the higher-ups give this insane moron a chance at the Roulette championship? More importantly, why in the hell did they have him face me, for the second time in a row, when he NEVER deserved a shot at me or at the Roulette championship in the first place? It’s mind-boggling! Here’s a kid who thinks he’s some kind of man that’s able to escape from any situation and look good in the end. That statement, my friends, is one that is false and inaccurate. Matthew Kennedy hasn’t been able to escape anything bad and make it good since the day he was born!

The waitresses and other workers on the airplane couldn’t help but stare at me. Ariel didn’t say a word, but her smile indicated that she understood. After all, she’s right next to me, watching every word come out of my opponent’s mouth. She knows that Matthew Kennedy is a man that I have dead to rights for the Roulette championship. She also knows that his weak, scrawny ass is about to get kicked all over the place at Into The Void II and that belt that he thinks is his WILL BE MINE!

Regaining my composure finally, I managed to sit back down, breathing hard from all that insane laughter. Ariel looked over at me.

Who does this kid think he is?

I don’t know about you, but this guy thinks he’s some sort of hero out of all this. Acting like Team Erik is going to fall quickly and that he has to think for himself fast.

Matthew Kennedy has never been able to get around life without doing anything for himself. What a hypocrite! To tell me that he’s all for himself now is a lie born out of desperation. He will always need someone to help him commit the crimes that he’s so proud of. He’s going to be the one guy that will stand behind what he calls a leader and will always remain a follower, obediently serving his master until they have discarded him completely. There is no honor or even a shred of integrity to be found in him, Ariel. Matthew Kennedy is a pathetic peon of the highest order and he still cannot grasp the dangerous situation that he’s gotten himself in. Team Erik is going to not like it when he makes his move and will kick his ass for it. Erik is not stupid – he needs men to lead his army into whatever kind of delusional scheme he’s plotting and Matthew Kennedy is nothing more but a pawn in his game. Matthew Kennedy will continue to follow guys like him into the depths of hell for all eternity. There is simply NO WAY a man like him can think or act on his own!

And Team SCW finds him pretty useless by this point.

Thinking about it for a second, I nodded at her statement.

You think Mark Ward and Christian would take a bastard like him being into their welcoming arms? I doubt it. Matthew Kennedy is completely useless and serves no purpose. He doesn’t have a card up his sleeve to help either side and his fighting skills are highly unimpressive. They need guys like me to help them out, but Mark Ward and Christian are no fools. They know that I am out for myself only, they can believe that I’m following their orders blindly. I’m not, Ariel. I’m a man of action and when I want something THAT BADLY, Ariel, I take it. Without a shred of remorse or pity shown in my eyes! For example, the Roulette championship that’s going to be coming home to me is something I’ve been setting my sights on since I returned. I have every intention of taking that belt honorably and making it mine for a long time. Unlike Matthew, Ariel, I’m going to show the entire world why Kain is renowned for his sprit, strength, and technical prowess in the ring. A guy like Matthew Kennedy can look at me and call me a MMA fighter all he wants, but I’m more than that. I’m the most dangerous man on the planet and not a single man, woman, or child can stop a man of greatness like myself!  

I know that you’ll give him hell, Alex. I know that you will be the champion and I know that your day, at Into The Void II, will happen our way. Matthew Kennedy won’t know what hit him once you and him step foot into the ring.

Oh I know my love He has no choice but to confront the music and to enjoy the beats that Ill be delivering my way I still have a few choice words for that poor insignificant man His time is over Thats a promise not just a threat

Quickly giving Ariel a kiss, I helped her in buckling her seatbelt, since she was having trouble inserting it on the other side, then I buckled my own seatbelt. I sat bad, fully relaxed and confident, knowing that everything I plan on doing to the helpless man and the unnamed challenger would be done for all the right reasons. One way or another, the Roulette championship would be mine for the taking!

I guess congratulations are in order. You may be taken aback by my words and go “Why?” Very simple, Matthew Kennedy, you made it this far in the journey. Somehow, someway, a disgusting cockroach, like you, has managed to elude my grasp until now. Last week was a prelude to my wonderful evening of carnage and destruction. Into The Void II will be the conclusion that the whole world is waiting for. Forget about all the matches that are displayed for the world to see. Forget about the main event that will decide the fate of the Sin City Wrestling Organization. All eyes should be casted upon the two of us, along with the unnamed challenger (who is considered to be unimportant in the current scheme of things), as we grapple, bite, and claw our way in an effort to wrest the Roulette championship away from us. You are unfortunate, however, in this contest, because you will face me, one more time. You should have heeded my warning, simpleton. You should have finally come to terms with this fact – there is no hope. The biggest nightmare of your career is about to be unraveled, the onslaught enveloping you in its darkness like a fly being caught in a spider’s nest, the spider toying with its victim until it permanently dies. That’s the scenario you are about to find yourself in, Matthew Kennedy, as I toy with your mind, body, and soul, kill everything that makes this soulless, worthless entity that I see before my eyes, and then crush it to death. Truly, you do not deserve to be in my world, in my league, or in anyone else’s league. Your words and your actions brought out your forthcoming demise from the Sin City Wrestling Alliance and it is my pleasure to get the job done, to take away everything from you, to usurp all chances you have of winning the title and much, MUCH more. You are welcome, little one, because you are about to be taught by the greatest fighter in the world. The MOST COMPLETE FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, I should say, because that’s exactly what I am. Unlike you, my words and my actions back everything up. You cannot touch me in any way, Matthew Kennedy, and at Into The Void II, your time is over.

That being said, you are wrong on so many levels. First off, you speak like a foolish man that believes in his own delusions. Your “intelligence” had NOTHING to do with Thatcher being attacked. Last I checked, Matthew Kennedy, it was I who laid out the man himself. It was I who screamed in his face, letting him know that I wanted the belt, that it would be mine in time. Since when have you able to do anything against Thatcher in a way that speaks manhood? We all saw your cowardly actions, how you took the belt from him, right under his nose. That’s NOT how I would do business, Matthew Kennedy. Fact is, if I am the #1 contender to ANY belt, I’ll take them all head-on, in the ring and earn it rightfully. That attack on Thatcher Rex was a way of telling him that I’m a man of my word, that I would fight him on my own terms. Doesn’t matter where the battle happens, Matthew, I’m going to do whatever it takes to take out the competition and walk away clean from it. You honestly think that my fighting days are behind me when in fact they are not, foolish one. My skill as a “glorified MMA fighter” have taken me to places that you cannot possibly comprehend at this point in time. Thatcher Rex, should he ever return, will eventually challenge me for the Roulette championship. You, on the other hand, should you win, he could take that belt without a problem. In your case, it’s like taking candy from a baby. In my case, it’s not going to be a walk in the park; I’ll gladly give him the fight of his life, like how I did not too long ago, Matthew Kennedy. You DID see what I did to him after all, didn’t you? It was my intelligence, my skill, my actions that set the stage for everything to happen, thus reaching this point. You don’t get it, do you?  I made sure to make you as my current target and when my mind is solely focused on that goal, Matthew, I make sure to go above and beyond the call of duty to see it done. Tell me, you worthless shit, do you have what it takes to defeat me? Or will you run away, like the arrogant weakling that you’ve always been since the beginning of time? History will not be kind to you. Fact is, that made me laugh, my boy – you think history will repeat itself in YOUR favor? I don’t think so, for history will repeat in MY FAVOR! Didn’t you learn ANYTHING from our last clash?  Of course not! You refused to do your homework, you failed to acknowledge your weaknesses, and you most certainly continue to stick to your same train of thought, thinking that I’m going to be nothing but easy pickings at Into The Void II. Keep thinking that way, my boy, because I’m going to unleash a world of hurt and pain unlike anything you’ve ever felt before in your entire, pathetic life!

Both results, as far as I’m concerned, have proven to me exactly who you are, the man that does not deserve to be the champion at this time. Your recent words, your actions, have proven to me as much. I mean, why you? How is it that you, the “great” Matthew Kennedy, is able to somehow gain one title opportunity after another? That’s something that will always confuse me, because the truth was revealed to me, before my very eyes. That Roulette championship doesn’t belong to a cowardly bastard like you. It belongs to someone like Thatcher Rex, a man who has carried the title for a long time, only to lose all chance of holding it for a longer basis once I aimed for him. More importantly, Matthew Kennedy, it belongs to a man like me. Kain, The King Of Kings! The greatest entity to ever live on this planet, the one man that is truly destined for everlasting greatness! Into The Void II is going to be the devil’s playground and I will gladly show you why. In truth, Matthew Kennedy, you made it all possible for me. You are, quite frankly, one of the easiest challengers I’ve ever had to go through. I can already see you pulling off your stupid imitation of the Muhammad Ali foot shuffle, your weak, impudent jabs towards my face, your cocky, brash smile. That’s all you’ll ever able to pull off this time around. Oh, sure, you may surprise me with a few moves or two, but in the end, it won’t faze me. Fact is, little man, I can see through EVERYTHING you try to pull at me. I know all your moves and your speed is as slow as a turtle. You bore the hell out of me, Matthew Kennedy. I’d rather be facing Thatcher Rex than you or why not just give me Mark Ward or Nick Jones, men who are more powerful and dangerous than you’ll ever be in this lifetime. Do you really think you stand much of a chance in this game of ours, Matthew Kennedy? Do you honestly believe that the Roulette championship is easily yours for the taking? If so, you are clearly blinded and deluded to a greater extent. I have every intention, Matthew Kennedy, of seeing my dream realized. I don’t care if it’s you or the unnamed foe that requires no intense thought or concentration at this point. All I care about, Matthew Kennedy, is becoming a champion once again. Like I said before though, I’m already a champion, so it really doesn’t matter to me, little boy, because I know exactly how to get the job done. Each time I’m in the ring, whether I win, lose, or draw, I ALWAYS create controversy! I’m the guy that every spotlight is shined on, the guy that is so popular that he literally gets mobbed everywhere. My legend will be foretold for many generations after I am finished with you. You are nothing more but a stepping stone to my greatness, Matthew Kennedy. I promise you, things will not go the way you want it to be. Things will not go the way you envisioned within your mind, because I’m unpredictable. I’m powerful. I’m strong. I’m intelligent. I’m quick. I’m everything that a man desires to be and exactly what a woman wants in a man. A man that is bold, resilient, and completely confident of his abilities. I’m not just talking about my abilities as a fighter, Matthew Kennedy, for I am speaking of my emotions and my mental state of mind. You cannot harm me in any of those three areas and you are able to discover that painful truth at Into The Void II.

At this point, Matthew Kennedy, I’ve given you every chance. One week wasn’t good enough for you, now this will be the second week in a row. I will be the man of the hour, Matthew Kennedy. I will be the one to decide your fate and as far as I’m concerned, your fate is permanent. Death awaits you at Into The Void II and I’m going to be making your night extremely long and VERY painful. I suggest you do not doubt my words. In fact, you need to kneel on the ground, right here, right now, and pray to whatever God you believe me, for not even your God will save you from the hell that’s about to be unleashed upon your rotting corpse! The Roulette championship is MINE, Matthew Kennedy. I will not steal it. I will not be a coward. I will take you on, for the second and final time, and defeat you in mortal combat. I’m going to make you bleed, bruise, and broken. When I’m done with you, Matthew, there will be nothing left for the world to see. You’re going to die and your ashes will be scattered to the four corners of the Earth. Meanwhile, I’m going to be taking over as the Roulette champion. I’m going to be the one ushering in a new era of supremacy and greatness! As far as I’m concerned, little boy, your days are numbered. Remember, you made all this possible. You also made it very easy for me to defeat you, so I hope you are prepared to accept your fate and to relinquish the title over to me, because in the end, everything that you’ve done, thus far, was for nothing!

For I am Kain, the King Of Kings! And I…HAVE SPOKEN!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 11:58:25 PM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Staggs

• -={NXT}=-
    • View Profile
    • Spike Staggs
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 01:29:18 AM »