Author Topic: I thought I made it clear that I was done?  (Read 849 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
I thought I made it clear that I was done?
« on: April 18, 2013, 07:29:36 PM »
 Due to his feud with Mark Ward and by extension his stable Supremacy it had been several months since Matthew Kennedy’s last title shot, that changes at the next Supercard where he is competing for a title, good news right?

Nope, at least in his eyes, he is back to competing for the SCW Roulette Championship as he is one of four men who was competing for a shot at Thatcher Rex’s SCW Roulette Championship, Thatcher himself had a hell of a defense ahead of him as he was taking on “Duke” Ata Tupoi, an old ally of Matthew’s, whilst Matthew’s opponents where his old rival and fellow Team Erick teammate Casey Williams, the returning Tommy Staggs and a man who had recently defeated Argento, can Matthew win and get back in the title picture?

Matthew’s hotel room, Brasilia, Brazil
April 18th, 2013, 11:00am

I swear to god, Mark Ward stuck me in this match just to spite me.

When I stated months ago that I was done with the SCW Roulette Division I bloody well meant it! My talents where being wasted in that division and I wanted to focus on the SCW Heavyweight Title, a championship that I’ve only had one shot at and I was screwed out of that shot! So what did they decide to do? Give me the title shot I deserve? No, they stuck me in a division that I said I was done with.

And people wonder why me and my associates joined Team Erick in the first place.

At the moment I am pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance because Marty is yelling down the phone to Erick due to his failure a few weeks back, yes, my teammates haven’t exactly let him forget that he failed in his first task as a Team Erick member, fortunately he has just hung up and plops down on the sofa next to me.

“Ugh, you screw up one time and the whole world doesn’t let you forget it!” Marty muttered under his breath catching my attention.

“You screwed up by costing Ace Baldwin his match against Jordan Williams a few weeks ago.” I pointed out with a frown, “Now Ace Baldwin refuses to have any part of me despite the fact that we are on the same team and Team Erick cannot afford to have any failures this early in the operation!”

“So you’ll be cheering for Amanda against Jessie right?” Al asked and I turned to him. “I mean I know what Jessie said in her promo but…..”

“If I can be frank I can’t stand Amanda, she is annoying, dishonest and, pardon my French, an all-around bitch.” I grunted in annoyance. “Thus I will be cheering for Jessie instead, frankly, though I will never admit this to her face, I find the fact that she’s still a stable person, to a degree, despite everything that’s happened in her life somewhat inspiring.”

“Matthew has a girlfriend…..” Marty trailed off when he noticed my glare.

“I had a girlfriend once, she used to be my manager.” I answered as my eyes narrowed. “She died in a car crash after the WRF closed.”

“And this conservation just got awkward……” Marty said with a nervous gulp. “How about we change the subject…..and I have a perfect one! How about we talk about your match at Hostile Takeover?”

“Ah yes, that makes me feel so much better.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Talking about a match where I have to take on a fellow Team Erick teammate, even if he is my former rival Casey Williams, the forgotten Staggs brother and an idiot who I’ve already beaten, do I even need to say that it’s for a title that’s beneath me?!”

“Well…….yes, there is that……” Marty said with another nervous gulp. “But look at it this way, even if it’s for the SCW Roulette Championship, a title you feuded with Casey over for months, and you’ll still be in a title picture!”

“I should be in the SCW Heavyweight Title Picture, not this gimmick title picture!” I answered and Marty gulped.

“Well maybe you can revive your old feud with Williams?” Marty suggested and I turned to him. “Hell maybe you can bring back Burnside.”

“Marty, the day that I bring back Jason Burnside is the day that I get a sex change and I start competing for the SCW Bombshell Title as “Prime Time” Michelle Kennedy!” I answered with a scowl. “Leave me be! I have a promo to conduct and you’re getting on my nerves.”

“Say no more!” Marty responded before leaving the room with the Skar Brothers, I let out a sigh of relief once the door closed before I started my promo.

“My last title shot was months ago when I challenged Nick Jones for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, since then I have been too caught up in my feud with Nick and the other members of Supremacy, which thankfully have finally dissolved, to focus on winning any titles, now that the Team Erick/Team SCW Feud is in full swing I am back in the title picture……competing for a title that is beneath me!”

This is like sending the Roman Army against the Iceni Tribe of Ancient Briton.

“If this isn’t a ploy by Christian and Mark to protect Spike Staggs then I will be surprised but alas, if I must compete in this match then I will, three other men serve as my opponents, fellow Team Erick Member and my former rival Casey Williams, the Staggs brother who people want to forget Tommy Staggs and an idiot who I know I can beat, Argento, this is practically insulting to me and my talents!”

May as well get this over with, first up is Casey.

“Williams, in preparation for this promo I realized one thing, we never officially ended our feud in the ring, you had that match against Burnside and we agreed to end it outside of the ring peacefully so that we could move on with our lives, I guess you can call this the final nail in the coffin for our feud, the match that finally ends it.”

And off course I will win.

“I suppose if you want to compare this to something then look no further than the third Punic War between Rome and Carthage, officially it ended when Scippio ordered Carthage burnt to the ground, the ground salted and the survivors enslaved but it wasn’t until nineteen eighty five, over a thousand years later, that a peace treaty was signed, whilst it’s not as an extreme an example as that Williams in a way our feud is like that War, it ended with Burnside’s defeat, arrest and Laura’s rescue but we never ended it in the ring, at Hostile Takeover I shall rectify that, you may have won all of our matches but I will win the war.”

Next up is Tommy Staggs.

“When I faced Jamie Staggs during the Blast from the Past Tournament I called him the talentless Staggs brother and whilst I still maintain that Spike should’ve washed his hands off of that punk long ago it appears that I forgot about the third Staggs Brother, Tommy Staggs, is it any wonder why Spike is the only Staggs brother to do anything of note? Jamie is a bumbling idiot whose unborn child I fear for every day and Tommy…..”

Well, just look at this idiot!

“I never thought I’d say this but he makes those idiots who walk around yelling “Swag” and “YOLO” look dignified! This may be his return match but I assure you that as soon as I’m done with him he will regret ever deciding to return to the ring! I can only hope that Erick Staggs realizes that Spike Staggs is his only son worthy of that title and that he fires these idiots once he’s in charge! As for me I’ll gladly put Tommy back on the inactive wrestlers list.”

And last but not least Argento.

“And that brings me to my third and final opponent, Argento, a man who I faced several weeks ago after my manager screwed up trying to cost Jordan Williams his match against Ace Baldwin! I beat him that time and I am sure that I can do it again! In fact there is only one thing that I regret about that match several weeks ago.”

You want to know what that is?

“And that is simple, the fact that he never took my advice and left the sinking ship that is SCW under Christian Underwood and Mark Ward, instead he continues to “fight the right cause” without realizing that what he thinks is the right cause is a lost one, there’s only one right cause in this feud Argento and that is Erick Staggs cause, if you can’t see that than I will have no choice but to beat some sense into you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Casey, Tommy, Argento, I have very different opinions about all three of you but one fact remains, the fact that I will return to America with a future shot at the SCW Roulette Championship, I may have said that it is beneath me but if it gets me back in the title hunt for the first time since my Heavyweight Championship attempt then so be it, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Casey Williams, Argento and Tommy Staggs are about to be cancelled.”

I went to get Marty and the Skar Bros as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image