Author Topic: The Title’s Mine!  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
The Title’s Mine!
« on: February 17, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »
 It was time for SCW’S first Supercard of 2012 in the form off Blaze of Glory and after being suspended for two weeks due to his attack on the Roulette Champion Lucian Frost Matthew Kennedy was fighting for a chance at the Roulette Championship in a Battle Royal that also featured Old Skool, Bo Dreamwolf, “The Jackal” Adam Smith, Bobby “The Convict” Cage and Brandon Merderious, let’s get started!

Matthew’s hotel room
Thursday the 16th of February 2012, 11:00am

I attack a rival and I get suspended for a week for it, bloody Americans………

None the less I am once again fighting for the SCW Roulette Championship, my opponents? Old Skool, Bo Dreamwolf, “The Jackal” Adam Smith, Bobby “The Convict” Cage and Brandon Merderious, well, lets get started.

MK: I am a man who often gets accused of racism due to my views on America, that is far from the truth as I merely hate Americans and America in general but I digress, what I’m getting at is that I attacked my rival Lucian Frost whilst he was being interviewed by some slutty reporter who most likely slept her way to the top, all puns intended, and I get suspended for it, double standards is an ugly thing.

But that’s not important,

MK: This Sunday I am competing in a six man Battle Royal against Old Skool, “The Jackal” Adam Smith, Bobby “The Convict” Cage, Brandon Meridous and Bo Dreamwolf where the winner gets a shot at Lucian Frost’s Roulette Championship, let it be known that NO MAN in this match will stop me from achieving my goal of winning the match no matter what the stipulations are.

It could be a Pin The Tail on the Referee match and I’ll still beat them………come to think of it how exactly would that work?

MK: I’ll address Cage, Brandon and the so called Jackal first on the bases that they have not taped promos yet, I may not have the best in ring record in the company but I will soon change that for the better and the three of you will be stepping stones to my greatness, I hope your insurance premiums are paid up because you’ll need it.

Now back to my worthy opponents.

MK: So far only one person has taped a promo and that’s Bo Dreamwolf, and as you can probably guess by the name he’s a Native American or as I like to call him one of the Savages that the English almost wiped out when they came to America, you will soon find out that I don’t merely “talk a good game” as you put it when I beat you into the ground.

And last but not least Old Skool.

MK: Ah Old Skool, one of the men who I faced in the first ever Roulette Championship match last month, be thankful that we have not met since because this Sunday at Blaze of Glory I will beat your uneducated mind into submission before moving on to claim what’s mine, namely the SCW Roulette Championship and nobody is going to stop me!

No one will stop me, especially not anyone in this match.

MK Simply put this will be the easiest match of my career, I will beat these talentless idiots before me into submission no matter who faces me and when I do win I will move on to more important matters, winning the SCW Roulette Championship and you know what? I shouldn’t have had to go through this nonsense match to get my shot; it’s obvious that only I am worthy to hold any title in this company.

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

MK: My five opponents are so pathetic that they aren’t even worth mentioning again, so instead I’ll cut to the chase, my name is Prime Time Matthew Kennedy and once my five opponents are cancelled I will move onwards and upwards in my quest to win gold in this blasted company, no matter who I put in the hospital along the way.

I turned on the TV as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image