Author Topic: It begins.  (Read 797 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
It begins.
« on: January 03, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »
 The new year and SCW’s first Supercard of 2013 was upon us and the Main Event was one for the ages as Matthew was teaming up with NXT members Spike Staggs, Casey Williams and Aleksei Koji to take on the members off Mark Ward’s stable Tom Dudely, Nick Jones, Jordan Williams and former Roulette Champion Goth in what was essentially a War Games Match, can Matthew lead the team to victory?

Matthew’s Hotel Room, San Diego, California
January 3, 2013, 11:00am

“Well, it’s finally happened, Hell’s frozen Over.” Marty said with a shrug as he entered the room. “You are teaming up with Spike Staggs and Casey Williams, if you had told me that this would happen when you originally brought me in to this company I’d STILL be laughing my ass off!” Marty added and I shook my head.

“This match is nothing but a means to an end.” I responded as I folded my arms. “Once I eliminate everyone in Mark Ward’s stable I’ll…..actually I won’t say that in front of the camera, I’m not stupid.”

“Tell me after the promo then!” Marty responded before he realized something. “What about Zach and Al? This match will be in a cage, they won’t be able to interfere on your behalf, at least not as easily as they did for your NWA Cruiserweight Title match.”

“Yes and we all saw how well THAT went.” I grunted as I leaned forward. “I have an idea but I don’t like discussing it in front of the camera like I said, once the promo’s over I’ll tell you the plan in full.”

“Why are you so secretive?!” Marty grunted in annoyance before shaking his head. “You know what? Forget it! I’m going downstairs for breakfast!” Marty said before standing up and leaving the room, now that I had some time to myself I’ll start addressing my opponents.

“The New Year is here and with it comes many new things, however there is one thing that won’t continue past the month of January and that is Mark Ward’s ego trip off a stable.” I started as I leaned back. “Nick Jones, Jordan Williams, Tom Dudely, three men who I have attacked in my crusade against Mark’s stable and Goth, a man who I have faced before, my tag team partners? Casey Williams, Spike Staggs and Aleksei Koji, I will start with the man who started my crusade against Mark Ward in the first place Nick Jones but trust me, I’ll get to the others soon enough.”

This will be quick.

“A few weeks ago I gave Nick Jones an ultimatum, beat me cleanly and I will end my crusade against Mark Ward and his stable, rather predictably you denied the request and got a tainted victory over me, well Nick I can assure you that I won’t give the same ultimatum twice, the ultimatum I gave is out the window and so is the only chance Mark Ward had of ending my crusade.”

I really shouldn’t be surprised.

“You had your chance to put an end to my crusade and save Mark from any further headaches but no, you screwed that up and I will make you pay dearly for that in the match! Quite frankly I’m surprised Mark Ward didn’t fire you from the stable for your big mistake but I guess Mark Ward is as stupid as the company he keeps and when I’m done with you at the Supercard you will wish that that had happened!”

Next up is Tom Dudely.

“Ah yes, Tom, Nick Jones may have been the man to start my crusade but you are the first victim off it, when I attacked you a few weeks ago thus inadvertently canceling your match against Casey Williams I did it to send a message to Mark and the rest of the stable that I was not a man to be messed with, unfortunately for you they did not heed my warnings and now you have to face me again.”

I said before shaking my head.

“Not only that but your former protégé Wyatt Peterson is now in NXT so that’s two screw-ups you’ve made since my attack on you, you did not heed my warnings and you didn’t think to eliminate the man who you taught everything you know before turning on him before he could align himself with your enemies, I didn’t think it was possible but you are even dumber than Mark Ward and your idiocy will cost you dearly.”

Next up is Jordan.

“Ah yes, Jordan Williams, one of the men that Zachery and Albert attacked when they debuted, last time we met in the ring was under similar circumstances as I was teaming with an unlikely partner in Rage to take on you and Nick Jones and once Rage abandoned me like the coward he is the two of you and Tom descended like vultures.”

Not this time.

“I guess the shoe’s on the other foot thanks to my attack on you and Nick Jones, in the end this match can be traced back to my attack on Tom Dudely and my subsequent strikes against Mark Ward’s stable as they have all had one goal in mind, divide and conquer, and with the rules of this match that strategy can and will be implemented to its fullest potential.”

It’s as simple as that.

“I may be teaming with Casey Williams, Spike Staggs and Aleksei Koji, three men who I would have never even dreamed of teaming up with last year during my feud against Casey Williams, but I guess when it comes to war you go with the army you have and I happen to have a damn good army on my side, as for Goth, well he’s the only member of the opposing team that I don’t have a problem with but I’ll address him all the same.”

This will be quick.

“I say that because me and Goth have only fought once and that was for my last attempt at the SCW Roulette Championship before I moved on to the Heavyweight Division, honestly I would’ve preferred it if Christian had forced Mark Ward to come out of retirement for this match instead so that I could come full circle but I guess I’ll make do.”

I said before shaking my head.

Goth don’t think that I think any less of you because you are not a priority target, I know how dangerous you are and how dangerous it would be for me to overlook you in this match, I am not stupid, I know full well what you are capable off and what your abilities are, needless to say I will enjoy taking you out so that I can focus on my real targets.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Around this time of year everyone continues the silly tradition of New Year’s Resolutions, well mine is the same as last year’s, win the SCW Heavyweight Championship and that will start in this match, first I take out Mark Ward’s stable and Goth and then I focus on Spike Staggs, in the meantime my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Mark Ward’s stable and Goth are about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image