Author Topic: MIKAH v JAINA v JENNY v GOTHIKA  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MIKAH v JAINA v JENNY v GOTHIKA
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:57:38 PM »
 Please post all RPs for this match in this thread!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Saturday 04/02/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 04/03/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 09:37:54 AM »
 All RPs posted now counts toward the second RP Deadline.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States: 11:59pm EST Friday 04/08/2016
England: 04:59am Saturday 04/09/2016

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 12:17:15 AM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL."
DAYS BLADES OF GLORY:14
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: VERY LOW
SCENE i
REC•

The tables had turned on Mikah and Christopher’s relationship even if for only a one time encounter.   Christopher had been off in Tempe, Arizona beating up some loser that Mikah really didn’t care about.   He had tried to get her to come with him to Tempe but she insisted that Leighton needed her there in New York City.   He had gone without her, finally after she continued to refuse to go.   Part of it was because she wanted to stay with Leighton but mainly, she didn’t want to step foot in the arena where SCW was.   She had been anti-SCW in the past month or two than she ever had been in her entire career.   So she wasn’t going to be coerced into going to Tempe, it just wasn’t something she was going to budge on.

So here she sat, Sunday night in a bar in the richer part of NYC.   She only drank in style, refusing to go associate with the lowlifes that would paw at her if they got the chance.   She’d became friendly with the bartender and he had been giving her any drink that she wanted.   She didn’t care that the time was getting dangerously close to last call and she didn’t care that she wasn’t at home, where her boyfriend most likely was by now.   She also had been ignoring the constant ringing that her phone had been doing; which was Christopher’s own personal ringtone that he had chosen for him and she was growing steadily tired of hearing the Batman theme song.

%%BARTENDER   “I think you should answer that, darling.”

She shot him a dirty look before looking at her phone, seeing Christopher’s handsome face smiling back at her.   She tapped the red button with her index finger before setting down the device, face down on the bar top.

;;MIKAH   “Don’t call me darling; I’m not your darling.”

The bartender raised an eyebrow at her snappy attitude before grabbing the glass from her hand and giving her a steely look.

%%BARTENDER   “I think you have had enough.   And I think it’s time that I answer your phone.”

She crosses her arms over her chest and pouts a bit as her phone goes off again, the Batman theme song echoing through her ears.   The bartender grabs the phone before she can swipe the red button to the left to decline the call.

;;MIKAH   “Asshole.”

The bartender ignores her as he talks with Christopher and Mikah doesn’t even listen to the one side of the conversation that she can hear.   Instead she hooks one of her stiletto’s heels on the lower bar of the barstool and crosses her right leg over her left, the skirt of her skin tight turquoise dress rising up even more on her thigh.   She scowls at the bartender, watching him as he finishes up with the call and then hands her back her phone.

;;MIKAH   “Well, thank you for my phone back.”

He ignores her snippy comments before going to clean up the other part of the bar, leaving Mikah to her own devices.   She unlocks her phone before bringing up her Twitter app and scowls as she’s brought face-to-face or screen more like of the fact that the card for Blaze of Glory was up.   She already knew she’d be booked; Christian Underwood wouldn’t give her a good four or five weeks off for the hell of it.   She clicks her thumb on the link, taking her to the SCW website to check out her match.   She rolls her eyes irritably as she sees her opponent or more like opponents.

;;MIKAH   “Stupid fucking Christian.”

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Nice of you to answer your fucking phone, twat!”

His voice rang with irritation.   His eyes glued on her slumped over the bar eyeballing her phone in obvious blur vision.   He was accustomed to the feeling; she had stolen his role.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Get your shit together, we’re leaving.   One snark ass comment from you and I'll throw your ass over my shoulder, and drag you out of here kicking and screaming.   Ignore me, fucks wrong with you?”

She looks at him, her eyes looking up into his as she stays perched on the barstool, seemingly unwilling to move.   Or maybe she was just processing what he was saying in her alcohol riddled brain.

;;MIKAH   “The bartender answered my phone for me.   Wasn’t that nice of him?”

She leans back against the bar before looking down and tugging at the strapless top of the dress she was sporting for the night.

;;MIKAH   “The bartender obviously wanted to talk to you.   So why should I deny him that….”

She pauses, the word she was looking for was apparently lost in her drunken mind.   Or something.

;;MIKAH   “That...delicacy.”

Her eyes twinkle a bit as she looks up at him before she looks at her phone then looks at him once more.   Chris seems displeased with the entire situation.   His expression remains blank. He stands there just staring as Mikah surfs her phone.   The bartender fills a pitcher for the clients at the end of the bar. As he sets it down to search for mugs, Burden swipes Mikah's phone and dunks it in the pitcher.   His eyes glued to her, she still looking away.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “I'll ask politely one more time.   Grab your shit or make a scene.   Those are the only options; I don't have time for your self loathing Miks.   We’re going home.”

She still sheds away.   His voice was stern and forthright.   She was beginning to piss him off.   With a nod of his head, he leans forward and grabs Mikah.   Throwing one of her arms over his head, he lifts her waist up on his shoulder.   He turns to the bartender, highlighting his disdain with a middle finger.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Happy now Miks?   Fucking heffer”

She squeals in protest, kicking her feet and her designer stiletto heels fall off of her feet as she does so.   She glares at him, even though he couldn’t see her face as he calls her a heffer and she slaps his butt as hard as she can in retaliation.

;;MIKAH   “Christopher!   Put.   Me.   Down!   Right now!”

She tries to squirm off of his shoulder, pushing on his back with her hands in a futile attempt to push herself up into an upright position.   She lets out a huff of air in a hmph fashion before slipping her hand into the butt pocket of his jeans, searching.   She hesitates momentarily, trying to catch her breath and make sure that all the alcohol she’d consumed wasn’t going to come back up.   She then continues, once she was certain that the liquor would stay down.   She grabs his wallet from his butt pocket and pulls it out before flipping her hair out of her face as she unfolds it.

;;MIKAH   “Let’s see here. . . “

She once again has to push her hair back out of her face, trying to flip it back in place as she rifles through his wallet.

;;MIKAH   “Which one of these cards will get me a flight to...to...fuck.”

She pauses again, her brain not working and connecting as it did when she was sober.   She shrugs before pulling one card from the slot and looking it over before tossing it over her shoulder.

;;MIKAH   “Doesn’t look good.   What’s this one?”

She pulls out another one, looking at it before throwing it over her shoulder as well.   She closes her eyes for a moment before struggling, kicking her legs a bit.

;;MIKAH   “Are you going to let me walk yet?!   And I sure as hell hope you picked my shoes up!   They cost me more than your life!”

He wasn't amused, not in the slightest.   Especially seeing his cards hurled past his eyes.   He stops and scans the street.   He contemplates his next move carefully.   Eyeing an alley he turns left into it.   With his free arm he raises the dumpster lid.   Mikah grows frantic, knowing precisely what his plans are.   Her legs squirm, kicking as she lets out a scream.   Burden spins backwards allowing Mikah's head to go over the dumpster. Her eyes widen, seeing the filth below.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Keep messing with me dollface.   See that garbage?   You'll be swimming in it.”

He maintains his ground, making sure his threat isn't taken idly.   Mikah's violent shake subsides knowing her fate is sealed in his hands.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Now that I have your attention from here on out, we do things my way.   I insist otherwise option b is always open.   It's a long walk home and New York houses many dumpsters just like this.   I'll have no problem reuniting the two of you.”

She hmphs a bit as she eyes the open dumpster.   She squirms a bit, before pushing her hair out of her face for the umpteenth time that night--or more like in the past ten minutes.

;;MIKAH   “I can walk, you know!   I have two feet...shoeless feet, but feet!”

However, she closes his wallet but not before eyeing his license and then slips it back into his butt pocket and then grabbing the top of his jeans to hold herself up a little bit.   She breathes in slowly, trying to slow her heart rate down a bit.

;;MIKAH   “Are you seriously going to carry me ALL the way back to my house?!   It’s a long walk…”

She tries to glance around to look at him but in her position it was nearly impossible.   Chris nods as the bystanders as he carries the nag across New York.   A stranger gives Mikah the once over so Chris hikes up the bottom of her skirt revealing her pink laced thong before giving a cheek a slap.   With a smile of admiration he trudges on.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Sure am, you'll be giving me a back massage when we get home too for carrying all this weight.   Better come with a happy ending.”

A coy smile embeds his lips.   She was quiet for a moment or so, letting him think whatever he wanted as she was trying to think a little more clearly.   But her brain was only focusing on certain things; the one thing she didn’t want to focus on but she couldn’t control it, just avoid it.   She squirms a bit, trying to get comfortable but it wasn’t an easy task.

;;MIKAH   “You’ll regret it when I puke down your back.   I mean, your shoulder is digging into my stomach.   And...I have drank a lot of liquor tonight…”

She looks down, watching the pavement as he walks, still carrying her over his shoulder as she if she was a sack of potatoes.   All 108 pounds of her.

;;MIKAH   “Which won’t be my fault because I already insisted that I could walk.   Hence my two feet.”

She sticks her feet in the air, letting him see the bottom of them as he continues to walk.   Her house wasn’t anywhere close to a bar, so it was a good ten to fifteen minute walk and she was curious why he’d choose to walk in the first place.

;;MIKAH   “Why...didn’t you take my car?   It’d be easier.”

She slaps his butt in a more affectionate sort of way, rather than in the retaliation form she had done before.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “You have the keys, you dolt.   You know that shiny thing you stick in that hole?   My credit cards are scattered across New York like some little crack head Easter egg hunt.   We're shit out of luck.   Oh and I left your fucking purse on the bar.   So this is it.   You're behaving like a child so I can't let you down.   Don't have time for your shenanigans.   Learn to handle your liquor… Rookie.”

She scowls at him, even though she knew he couldn’t see her face.     However, she was sure that he already knew that she was scowling at him as they both knew each other quite well.   Better than the other might like, even.

;;MIKAH   “You didn’t have to come pick me up, you know.   I didn’t tell you or that …. Bartender that I needed a ride home!   I was capable of getting a cab, you know.”

She wasn’t being snappy, instead her voice had that matter-of-fact tone to it that she had used often in her old SCW promos when she was the champion.   But if she was honest, she rather enjoyed not being the champion.

;;MIKAH   “You don’t like that the tables have turned on you, do you Christopher?   You don’t like coming to pick me up at the bar.   You don’t like having to deal with an adult acting like a child do you?”

Ramble, ramble, ramble.   It was what she did best when she was drunk.   She closes her eyes, ignoring the sloshing feeling she could feel in her stomach and swallowing hard, trying to keep everything down.   Because if she didn’t, her already consumed alcohol would be down the back of Burden. They begin trotting down a stairwell; Mikah hated taking the subway.   You could tell once she saw that's iconic steps her tone shifted.

;;MIKAH   “I don't think so, Christopher!”

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Shut up back there!   It's the only card I have left.   Thankfully I had enough foresight to keep it in my front pocket.   You'll be fine, you can mingle with us third class.”

He swipes the card and continues forward onto the dock.   He was fortunate the train was already waiting doors open as if heaven had bestowed a gift.   He steps forward, slugging along as he stands in the cart.   He knew Mikah was already giving the other occupants a piercing glare.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Don't mind her folks, she has Down syndrome.”

Mikah smacks his butt again, harder than before before giving the other occupants a dirty look.   She moves a bit, wiggling side to side as he clearly still refused to put her down.

;;MIKAH   “Shut up, Christopher.   And get us off of here!”

If she could, this would be the point in the night where she would stomp one foot on the ground as if it did any good or helped her case in any way.   But she couldn’t do that since she was stuck over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

;;MIKAH   “It’d be a shame if your pants fell down.   On the subway. . .”

She smiles innocently at a bystander before toying with his pants, trying to see if she could indeed wiggle them down just a smidge to worry him.   Although, she wasn’t entirely sure that it would worry him.   They had different views on what was acceptable in public and what wasn’t.

;;MIKAH   “Are you wearing boxers or boxer briefs today, Christopher?”

She reaches around the waistband of his jeans, feeling around for the button that would free his jeans.   She pouts a bit, her arms not quite long enough to reach the button and zipper of his jeans. She presses her lips together as she thinks, trying to push her drunken mind into order before she leans to one side, hoping to make one hand reach the button.   She smirks, feeling the cool metal of the button and she starts to toy   with it.

;;MIKAH   “Well, Chris-topher!   Are you?   Your audience is dying to know!”

If only she could see his face, she could maybe know what he was thinking.   He looks to an elderly lady on the subway, a wide toothy grin fully exposed.   He didn't care to bare the goods.   He felt Mikah's hands around his waist line, her finger strobing across the metal button on his denim jeans.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Don't start something you don't intend to finish, love.   Your answer is both.   They're boxer-briefs.   Care to find out what color?”

She frowns a bit, curious as to what he meant by that.   Was he going to depants her?   Or worse take her panties off in front of everybody if she pulled his pants down?   It could go either way and she knew that but how far would he let her push him?   She closes her eyes, the feeling of needing sleep catching up to her.   She couldn’t even remember why she had gone to the bar in the first place.   What had made her so mad that she couldn’t have stayed home and drank?     She had been really good about not going out and drinking lately.   She had been sober for two months before she gave in and started to drink once again.   She figured she wasn’t the champion anymore and hadn’t been booked for a good two weeks or so, that she could drink if she wanted to.   So she did.   But she couldn’t remember why she had chosen to go to the bar instead of staying in the comfort of her home.   It most likely had something to do with SCW; it always did.   WHere did her disdain for SCW come from?   She had been in love with the company as the champion but she was blind to everything else that had gone on.   She didn’t realize the biased view that she had been in but she understood now.

Was it fair that she had been a more than decent champion but still got treated as if she wasn’t?   Just because the other bombshells on the roster were mad because she could get away with drinking at a show that she WASN’T competing at, shouldn’t have affected anything else.   So, why was it that when she lost the championship, Samantha Marlowe got better treatment instantaneously?   New material came out, new graphics for their website, everything was made to be better.   So why was that?   She didn’t quite understand.   She had been a fighting champion for almost 9 months even if she didn’t like the opponent   and got treated like dirt.   So, it was time to give SCW that treatment right back.   Sure, she’d show up in Phoenix, Arizona.   She’d walk out to the ring but the minute that bell rings, she’s going to get out of the ring and leave, eliminating herself from the match.   She wasn’t going to put her body on the line for a company that clearly didn’t care about her as much as she had once cared about it.   She wasn’t playing that game and she didn’t care if it was a selfish thought or not, she wasn’t going to give them her body like they wanted.

;;MIKAH   “Are we home yet?”

She breaks herself out of her thoughts before trying to look at Burden, her fingers still toying with the button of his jeans.   She relaxes a bit, getting quite used to being over his shoulder by now.   However, she still didn’t like the subway and she could sense the thoughts easing back into her head, the ones that screamed at her that she still needed to lose a few pounds.   She should have known it was irrational to lose any more weight but she didn’t.   She thought it was perfectly acceptable to run three to four times a day and drink a LOT of water and hardly eat anything.   She didn’t see what was wrong with that.

;;MIKAH   “I need….a bottle of water.   And a run.   Definitely a run.”

She was talking to herself but she was also talking to Burden, as he held her over his shoulder. Chris stared at the strangers with a blank expression. He knew she'd never shut up while being inebriated. The train comes to a halt as Chris steps off with Miks still slung over. He begins walking up the stairway and back onto the street. Only two more blocks to go and this night was over. At home they owned a roll of duct tape and he had every intention on using it.

©©CHRIS BURDEN   “Almost home. Once we get there you take a shower because you smell like ass and go to bed. Otherwise we can explore option B again. We see how well that's going for you right now princess.”

Mikah rolls her eyes at him, not liking him bossing her around. She was the bossy one, she chose to boss people around. However, in her drunken state, she found this whole situation ironic. She wouldn't have ever been able to carry him home if he had been the one drunk. And she would have most likely had to bribe him with something to get him home.   He obviously had it much easier as he just picked her up and made her go.   It wasn't fair.

;;MIKAH   “Maybe if you hadn't gone to bumfucknowhere, I wouldn't have had to go out drinking!”

She was starting to feel the effects of being upside down. The blood rushing to her head and the alcohol all mixed in with that.   She takes a deep breath as he finishes walking the last two blocks.

;;MIKAH   “Be careful not to wake Leighton up!”

She had left Leighton in the nanny’s care before she had gone to the bar. It probably wasn't the best choice but it was what she had done anyways.

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "CLEARLY UNINTERESTED."
DAYS UNTIL BLADES OF GLORY: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: VERY LOW
SCENE ii
REC•

Mikah had been at the arena in Phoenix, just wandering around and checking it out and was getting ready to leave.  She didn't have a real agenda for being there, she just wanted to see if the arena was as crappy as she thought it would be.  And of course, it most definitely didn't meet her standards.  Thankfully, she was going to show up a few moments before her match and then leave after the bell rings.  LITERALLY, after the bell rings to start the match, she has already decided that she is going to get out of the ring, and walk back up the ramp, forfeiting the match.  She didn't care about a briefcase that could possibly hold something some people deem worthy.  She just didn't care.  Those bombshells didn't like her before?  They're going to hate her after Sunday.  She was going to make sure of it.  She was going to make it crystal clear to every stupid little bitch that works for SCW just exactly why she is the best.  And why she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

She turned the corner to get to the exit only to run into one of SCW's most annoying backstage interviewers to ever step foot in an arena.  Mikah turns her nose up at the site of the interviewer, not ever having gotten along with the bimbo.  Mikah simply crosses her arms over her chest, seeing the camera crew standing behind Mikah.  Mikah rolls her eyes a bit before looking at her nails before looking back at Pussy.

;;MIKAH   “What?”

~~PW   “Can I ask you a quick question, Mikah?”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the woman, whom she considered a bimbo and a stupid one at that.  She couldn't even pull off being a bimbo very well.  It was all ironic to Mikah.

;;MIKAH   “Didn't you JUST ask me a question, Pusscakes?”

Mikah could see the confusion and what she considered to be fear written on Pussy's features.  Mikah wondered if Pussy only got paid if she did so many interviews per show.  She rolls her eyes before looking down at her shoes.  She was sporting a simple purple dress that hugged her curves and was short and tight at the same time.  Her shoes were of the Louboutins and the heel was gold and shaped to form the Eiffel Tower.  Mikah makes a go-on motion with her hand and waits for the oh-so important question that Pussy Willow wanted to ask her.

~~PW   “You've been pretty quiet since the card was booked and made public, do you have anything you'd like to say about your match on Sunday?”

Mikah pretends like she's thinking before giving Pussy a look as if she was bored.

;;MIKAH   “Nope.”

A frown passes over Pussy's face and she looks almost bewildered, as if she didn't expect that answer.  And most likely, she didn't.

~~PW   “Nothing?  You don't want to say anything to your opponents?”

This time, Mikah didn't waste a second...

;;MIKAH  “Nope.”

She still looked baffled, as if she couldn't comprehend that Mikah didn't have anything important to say.  Or anything that she wanted to say.

;;MIKAH   “Goodbye.”

Mikah didn't let Pussy ask another question as she walks away, ready to leave the arena.  She already had in mind what she was going to do.  She was going to walk to the ring as if everything was normal.  She'd hear the bell ring to start the match.  Then she'd get back out of the ring and walk up the ramp and backstage, eliminating herself from the match.  That way Christian Underwood couldn't say that she broke her contract.  Nowhere in her contract did it say that she'd have to fight to lose.  It only said she had to show up to her match.  And show up she would, but compete she would not.  And she would see how Christian would like that.

Offline Jenny Tuck

• View Profile
    • Jenny Tuck
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 11:00:20 PM »
 Jenny's Blog

-----------------------
Yea, Sorry I have to do it like this. But with life being so busy. This is the only way in order for me to do this, if we're being honest here. I'm training to be ready for a championship, but even I know my skills aren't up to par as of yet.

Well, least it's better than all three of these skanks in this match.

I mean, Gothika for one. She's one of the good ones. She took Keira to the limit one on one. But her and Raynin couldn't get the job done against Team Hero. Three times it took for them and all three times, they lost. Well, four now since Team Hero took the last thing that makes Raynin and Gothika relevant. The record of the Longest Reigning Bombshell World Tag Team Champions. Does it hurt, Gothika? Does it hurt that you'll never be as good as them anymore? Hmm? Wait til we face off.

Now, Jaina, yet again I have to face this LOSER! Well, least in a good way, I don't have to worry about her. If anything, she's the weak link in this entire match. Hell, she hasn't done much except lose. So really, I don't know why she's even in this match. I'd ask the same thing myself, but to be honest, I got wins. What does Jaina got? Nada! What will she get after this match is over? Simple, nothing once again.

And now we come to Mikah, the former and most USELESS Bombshell World Champion of all time. It's like ever since she lost the championship, she's became as useless as everyone else on the roster. I'm not kidding. She went from a big shot champion who was flirting with anyone who had a fucking dick to losing it all and just hoping she's one drink away from being six feet under. Mikah, put it this way, little cunt. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. you're nothing more than a Jenny Tuck Wannabe!

Sure, you got a record for longest reigning champion, but just like it was with The Fallen, all records fade and new ones take their place. You had your fifteen minutes of fame and the only thing you have left is that record and a shot at getting everything back. I can promise you this, bitch. That shot belongs to Jenny Tuck. You, you'll be back on the beach soon enough with a drink in one hand and a shovel on the other

Blaze of Glory will be Jenny Tuck's FINEST moment. See you soon.