Author Topic: Andrews Vs Shipman Vs Keys Vs Ramone  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Andrews Vs Shipman Vs Keys Vs Ramone
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:31:13 PM »
 Post all RPs here.
Limit: One roleplay per week per character.
Good luck
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 07:49:13 PM »
 He didn’t remember how he got there. How it happened, how he got down of the ring and back outside. Or who had laid him down on that uncomfortable stretcher. The only thing he could feel clearly, was his blood pulsing in his ears, since his body seemed to be nothing but a wide and complete pain. He thought about closing his eyes just for a moment, but apparently he zoomed out for a quite longer time, since he was now moving. No, no he was still. The car was moving. But there’s no medical facilities on a car. Ambulance, then. Every bend in the road shot a painful jolt up to his spine, but he couldn’t talk. He couldn’t say it, couldn’t scream out his pain. It felt as if his throat was ripped. Too much pain.

It was too much to handle. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t move a single muscle. Just opening his eyes felt as if he was lifting something damn heavy with his own eyelids. He hated it, hated not being able to have control on his body. Feeling weak, in pain, as if someone kept pushing him down, pressing on every hurting spot. Once again, what he saw around him made his vision blurry. There was this annoying sound, coming from the machine on his left. Then someone mumbling words he couldn’t catch. Noises, too many noises. In his head, screams and cursing were bouncing here and there. He could hear people yelling at him, but nobody was talking. It was all in his head. ‘What have you done, Ryan?’ ‘How could that happen?’ He hadn’t realize that, once again, he was getting unconscious. But this time he would have tried his best to stay awake. To remember. He knew he had fallen down, but he didn’t hit his head, did he? So what made him feel...his throat. That was the thing. Barbed wire! He lost. He lost it all. How could he? How could he be so dumb? He knew that winning was all that mattered, and he failed. He let everybody down, he let himself down. Probably letting the darkness win would be a very good solution in this moment...

When he opened his eyes the harsh light above him made it hard for him to keep them open for much longer. Everything on him hurt, and he can barely feel certain parts of him. His face was the worst of his pain. Opening his eyes again, hissing, he simply scanned the room he was in quickly, noticing someone in there. Unsure of who it was Ryan wasn’t someone to stay quiet.

"Something to fix"
SCW Climax control #171 Irvine, CA February 12th, 2017
5 hours after the show

Ryan: Ngh…. W-what the hell hit me?

His voice was gravely by the strain of his dry throat, and everything they pumped into him wasn’t helping very much. Aimlessly he tried open his eyes a bit more to get to see the person there, since all he could focus on was a dark shadow, a blurred figure that he recognized soon after. Remi was sitting on the edge of his bed by his knees in a criss-cross style and a smile placed on her face but the worried look still in her blue eyes.

Remi: I believe it was a crazy person.  But I could be wrong.

She was sporting a pair of Disney printed leggings and a simple black zip up hoodie.  Her lavender hair was pulled up into a messy bun with a few pieces framing her face than had fallen out of the bun.

Remi: H-how are you feeling?  Do I need to get the nurse?

The worried look replaces the smile as she moves to get up, ready to go get the nurse in charge. He holds up his hand the best he can to stop her from calling anyone, honestly he was more surprised that he could move than knowing that Remi was there. He still couldn’t feel his lower body that much, but the pain that ran up his spine when he moved his arm was enough to make him realize that he probably should stay still.

Ryan: Hey, no. It’s okay. It makes sense that you’re here…. When I wake up exhausted… you’re always around.

That failed attempt for a joke backfires when Ryan tries to catch his breath. He really needs water.  Weak eyes look back at Remi with a whole lot of questions than his brain can answer. The last memory he has is of him falling off the ring.

Ryan: I’m feeling a lot better now.. Ow.. okay, maybe not that great.

She looks a bit worried, unsure of what she needed to do to help him out.  She didn’t like hospitals and she was fidgety as it was but she was trying to stay still and not mess with the extra hair-tie that was around her wrist.

Remi:  You don’t have to be big and tough for me, it’s okay...do you need anything?  I can probably steal something from the cafeteria for you.  Although, I’m not sure hospital food is any good.  At least, it was horrible back in Hawaii.

She makes a face, remembering that little tidbit.  She offers him a smile, even though it was a half-assed smile because they were still in a hospital.  But she was going to be there, for him.

Remi:  Jello?

She tilts her head to the side, a small mischievous smirk on her face with a matching twinkle in her eyes.

Ryan: Some water would be nice.

Ryan had no idea why everything was hurting. But he had a pretty good guess. The bandages all over him made it clear that he was hurt badly. Though conscious for now, which was already a big step ahead. Trying to move on the uncomfortable hospital bed he regretted that idea immediately following a few grunts.

Ryan: So… tell me… How bad is it?

It was probably the worst time to be worried about how he looks.  She squints her eyes, cocking her head to the right as she looks at him before smiling.

Remi: I’ve seen a lot worse.

The honesty was written in her eyes and she gets up to get him some water, walking over to the movable table and pouring some water in a hospital cup.  She walks back over and sits down on the bed, next to him and this time a bit more closer to him.

Remi:  Don’t worry, I still think you’re bang-able.

She winks at him before looking at the cup then moving the cup to his lips to help him a bit with taking a drink.  She carefully tips the glass, slowly so she didn’t overflow him with the water. The water was exactly what he needed. And the confidence boost helped. Drinking the water gently Ryan was feeling a little less like dying. Airing out a small thank you he moves his lips away.

Ryan: I can count on you to say that. This isn’t so different than when we played doctor.

He smirks a bit before feel a few sharp pains all over his neck.  In a rush most of what happened circled around his head. Most noticeably he knows something’s missing. The SCW Roulette title... He knew it was too good to be true.

Ryan: Docs give you any idea how long I’ll be in here?

He is clearly in no shape to move, but in no mood to lay down all day in bed either.  She shakes her head no and unzips her hoodie and tosses it in the chair that she was supposed to be sitting in but refused to do so.

Remi: No, they won’t tell me anything.  I even tried to convince them that I was your wife but they didn’t believe me.

She purses her lips together and furrows her eyebrows together a bit before shrugging her shoulders and pulling her shirt down, recovering her scar close to her right hip.

Remi:  However, I am willing to try to sneak you out, if you want me to.

She grins at him before setting the cup on the table thing that was next to him, leaning over him to do so and purposely giving him a very good glimpse of her bra covered boobs.

Ryan:  You should have put a ring on it first….

Ryan did hate hospitals. An hour in there was like a lifetime outside. And he had no time to waste. He guesses that the fed paid for this place for him, but he was not going to stay here another second.

Ryan: You’d never had a bad idea before. Help me bust outta here and you’ll see me every Goddamn day..

But first he needs to be able to move. So far his arms and legs can move, but painfully. And he doesn’t even want to know why he’s in pain between his legs.  She laughs a bit, enjoying being the one that was encouraging such a bad idea but as long as she could get him to the airport and perhaps out of the state of California, they’d most likely be okay.  Until Mark Ward or Christian Underwood found out.

Remi:  Might want to put some clothes on first, hm?  I brought your bag with me...where did I put it?

She was talking to herself as she looks around the room before bending over to look on the bed.  She squeals happily when she finds the bag and puts it on the bed.

Remi:  Don’t worry, Mr. Keys...I’ll help you the best I can.

She winks at him as she rummages through the bag to find clothes to put on him.

Ryan: That’s sweet. Never heard you offer to put clothes on me.

Yet Ryan needed them. He doesn’t remember changing out of his ring gear, unless this hospital did that thing where they cut the person's clothes off. Which, honestly, was kinda rude. From how cold he was he thinks that’s the case. Swinging his legs carefully it pains him to even try and get up. Though he had no problem in pulling over the sheet on him.

Ryan: Just pull me out some pants. I think I can rock the bandaged look.

But in all honest he was just too hurt to be putting on a shirt.  She raises an eyebrow at him before pulling out a pair of sweatpants.

Remi: No underwear, Mr. Keys?  That’s a little brave.

She tried to keep a straight face but it was hard as she crawls across the bed and over to him to help him pull the pants on.  She squats down and moves just her eyes up to look at him as she helps him step into the sweatpants.  She slowly and maybe teasingly pulls his sweats up his legs and carefully over his junk, teasing a bit before making sure they were snug against his waist.

Remi:  That okay?

She asks him as she was on her knees, level with his pelvic area. She smirks at him before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on the skin just below his belly button before standing up.

Ryan: That was probably the most painful thing done to my junk…. But thank you.

He smiles and holds out a hand for Remi to help him up and out of the bed. His other arm though was attached to some tubes stuck on his wrist. His skin being pulled as he tried to move his arm. Looking back at Remi he can only imagine the pain that would be getting it off. Not even that kiss would make it better.

Ryan: I don’t suppose we can take this big metal thing with us…. Right?

He was honestly scared of the answer to that.  She bites her bottom lip as she looks at the tubes and gets lost for a moment in her own head, memories slipping back up.  She shakes her head and looks at Ryan as she weighed options in her mind on whether or not she wanted to help remove those tubes without raising questions about how she knew how to do it.

Remi:  No, we can’t.  But...just be still.

She takes a deep breath before moving closer to his arm and carefully removing the IV, trying not to damage anything as she pulls it out of his arm. She knew that it would probably be painful but she did it quickly, hoping it wasn’t too painful.

Remi: There.

She brings her lips down and kisses the spot where the IV had been placed before looking at him.

Remi: That wasn’t too painful, was it?

Scratch that. This was the most pain he has ever been on. He has his eyes still shut, trying very hard not to let the obvious pain show even if his eyes were watered. Making a few unhappy noises he pulls his arm close to him, hoping that he wouldn’t bleed too much.

Ryan: This is just one of those days…

What would come next was the walking part of this whole escape plan. Stepping out of the bed his feet touch the cold floor which doesn’t sit well with him. Pain shoots through his body and he dreads about how far they were from the next hotel, because there was no way in hell that he was getting home like this. Also, he was really hoping that whatever they shot in his veins wasn’t going to make him unconscious once again anytime soon.

Ryan: You got all your things, right. We have to go fast.

She carefully slips an arm around his waist to help him up the best she could with her petite frame.  She helps him walk to the door and she makes a shh noise before pushing the door open and peeking out into the hallway and seeing that nobody was around, which was a stroke of luck for the pair.

Remi: This might be a little more painful, but we’re going to have to try to walk fast.  I’m sorry.

She carefully moves out into the hallway with him and ushers him towards the elevator as fast as they could in his condition.  She glances around, trying not to look as if she was doing something illegal.  She presses the down button about ten times and then once the doors open she helps him into the elevator and helps him lean against the wall and presses the door closed button.

Remi:  Let me get an Uber…

She pulls out her phone and taps a few things and then smiles at him when she has one in place.

Remi: I don’t think you could get on a plane.  The hotel will have to do….is that okay?

She looks at him as she leans against the wall of the elevator next to him.

Ryan was fading in and out from the pain he was in. He has to be honest, he hadn’t quite gotten what Remi has been saying. His body felt like it was on fire, especially his throat. Coughing a bit he tries to breath and stay up on his feet. The cold elevator wall wasn’t bringing him much comfort but he doesn’t feel like moving.

Ryan: I got enough for a good place to stay. My wallet is in the bag.

Being extremely hurt doesn’t stop him from being a charmer. Holding himself up he picks at the bandages on his wrist and then at the ones on his neck, noticing that the cover a good portion of his face. He didn’t dare to try and look at himself.

Ryan: So… how are you holding up?

This was not the time for chitchat.  She gives him a look and wants him to just relax but maybe he needed a distraction from his pain and she didn’t mean the distraction she used to not think about things.

Remi:  I’m okay.

She shrugs her shoulders a bit before slipping an arm back around his waist as the elevator dings, letting them know they’ve reached the floor they were to get off at.  She helps him out of the elevator and out into the lobby area of the hospital.  It was dead as well, the receptionist away from the desk, which made for an easy getaway.

Remi:  Are you absolutely sure that you want to leave the hospital?

She looks at him. She didn’t want to push her fear of hospitals on him and make him leave it.

Ryan: We’ve come this far. No turning back now.

The time for regretting thing was gone the moment Ryan’s pants came on. And he was not about to relive everything he went through walking all the way here. Pulling Remi tighter against him he was sure that they was for the best.

Ryan: I’ll feel better knowing that I’m out… We’ll stay at a hotel tonight, then head out tomorrow.  If I can maybe I’ll hide out in your place.

She smiles at him helping him out to the Uber that was waiting for them.  She didn’t mind; in fact, she liked it better when he was at her place.

Remi: You can hide out at my place anytime you want.  But I must know, Mr. Keys….

She smiles up at him as she opens the door to the backseat of the car and helps him in before sliding in next to him.  She places a hand expertly on his upper, inner thigh and leans in, her lips next to his ear as she whispers.

Remi:  Who is it you’re hiding from?

Sitting was even more painful than standing. This also earned a spot up high on the most painful things to happen to him tonight. Relaxing he leans his head against Remi’s while trying to think.

Ryan: Well these hospitals aren’t cheap. And they’ll be asking where the guy with the cute girl went.

They also ran off without paying so that’s gonna come back to bite him.. A lot.  Settling in the card he was desperately trying to sleep, bute he didn’t know if he should. His eyesight fades in  and out while he  brushed his hand against Remi’s.

Ryan: I just want to feel at home. And I feel it when I am there, with you.

She blushes a bit before she looks at him and pats his face, trying to keep him awake.  She leans up and presses her lips flush against his, kissing him.

Remi:  You have to stay awake or I’m taking you right back to that hospital, okay?

With an amusing smile he leans and rests close to Remi, lips almost touching. No matter how hurt he is this was worth it.

Ryan: That’s fair. But you’ll have to drag me back the whole way. There is no way I’ll go willingly.

Trying to fight off his sleep he plays around with Remi’s hands, absent minded he was glad that she was the one that came for him. He would be bored as all hell if he was stuck at the hospital. As they’re on their way he feel a huge pain around his neck that makes him pull away a bit and cough into his arm. Red stained on his skin and he chooses to hide and wipe it off.

Ryan: Sorry about that…. I usually like getting choked… but that was a bit much.

She looks at him, a worried look had settled in her eyes as he coughed into his arm.  Maybe she had been wrong in convincing him to leave the hospital.

Remi:  Are you sure you’re okay?  We can go back to the hospital…

She looks at him again, studying his face  She wanted to believe that she would know if he was lying or not but she wasn’t good at reading faces.  Or faces that weren’t under the influence of drugs.

Remi: I don’t want you to die on me and it be all my fault…

She brings her hand up, cupping his cheek and gently turning his face so she could look at him properly.

Remi: I---I’d stay with you in the hospital, if you wanted me to.  If we need to go back…

Ryan: No! .. No, I’m alright. We don’t need to head back. I’m alright. Not going to die just yet.

He moves back to where he was, close against Remi. Staying back at the hospital would have just been miserable. This that he’s going through is nothing. Blowing out some air he was just shaking off some meds probably. Looking at how the driver was slowing down they were probably close to stopping.

Ryan: You can stay with me.. At the hotel. I’ll try not to be a baby the whole time we are there.

He talks with a few hints of pain on his face. His throat was killing him which made his voice raspy. The worst he can imagine is that the barbed wires punctured his throat in some way. If that’s the case he’d probably need to change his bandages.

Ryan: That is… if you want to stay.

She still looked worried as if something was going to happen and it felt like she was waiting for the other shoe to drop.  She hated that feeling; she’d felt it plenty of times as a kid and teenager.

Remi: Well….There was this one cute guy…

She grins at him before winking at him, teasing him a little.

Remi: Of course I’ll stay with you.  I’ll just have to text Edie to let her know that I won’t be back tonight.  She was going back to Vegas.

She pulls her phone out to send the quick message to her sister before carefully resting her head against his shoulder.  She could play nurse; she’d played it plenty of unwanted times as a teen, this time it would be different.

Remi: But just...let me know if we need to go back to the hospital…

She looks up at him, her head still against his shoulder.Ryan chuckles and rests his head against hers trying not to fall asleep.

Ryan: I’m sure. I just want to go, take a shower, get all this shit off me and sleep in a bed that doesn’t make me feel like I am dying.

Believe it or not Ryan has been in this sort of situation before. He used to come home with cuts all over, at time he would almost bleed out if it wasn’t for some friends that came to check up on him. With Remi by his side he’ll be better off than in a hospital. Rubbing his head on her hair he smiles.

Ryan: And I’m pretty sure that I can still kick that cute guy’s ass… just fine how I am.

She raises an eyebrow at him, smirking at him a bit.

Remi: Are you sure?  I mean, you’re kind of banged up right now…

She smiles at him before leaning against him just a little bit, her body fitting next to his like a glove.  She takes a breath and relaxes the best she can, even though her mind was moving a mile a minute, worrying about any sort of medical issue he could have.

Remi:  But I’m serious about the hospital Ryan.  If I think you need to go back, I’ll find a way to get you there.  I may be small but I have ways.

She sticks her tongue out at him in a childish manner.

Remi: I’d offer to help you in the shower...but I’m sure that’s not going to make it any easier…

She chuckles a bit to herself. Ryan’s mind was right at the same place, chuckling with her but at the same time thinking of the pain that would cause him. He is sure that Remi would sent him back to the hospital, but he was going to be fine.

Ryan: I’m sure that we can behave, right?

All the times they have told themselves that they would be have they ended up naked anyway. Smiling he goes to grab Remi’s hand before the Uber stops in front of the hotel. Looking out he was not looking forward to walking.

Ryan's Apartment
March 5th, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

The scene fades in from black and everything comes together. It's clear. Inside Ryan Keys's apartment we see the young superstar once again planning for the next show. Dressed in some black sweat pants that hung low on his hips he unconsciously runs his thumb over the faded marks on his neck. Though not visible anymore he can still feel them there, haunting him. As the camera pans closer, the TV is on replaying a familiar looking match. There on those last few minutes the ref calls for the bell and for medical assistance for a very hurt Ryan Keys. This made him chuckle as he doesn't remember anything of what happened after this moment. Yet he's trying to piece it all back together.  Pausing the video with the remote he breathes in deeply.  

”You know, every time I watch this match I think about what I could have done any different. Should I have gone areal? Should I have tried to take Chris tap out? Should I have played dirty? But every time I do it just sounds wrong. I think about how it different would it have gone if I trained more before. But that's still wrong. I gave everything I had in that match against Shipman, even from the start. But I feel like there is something I need to fix."

He presses a button to rewind the footage of the match completely to it's start. here was no way that he wasn't prepared to face Chris Shipman. His training had been none stop for weeks before the match was even called. Ryan would come home crushed from the endless hours of running ropes and hitting a punching back until his sweat stung his eyes, and every breath burned. Clutching the remote he starts the match from the beginning and pauses it during the initial brawl.

”A barbed wire massacre match. I think that's one of the points were things changed. Guess wearing close to nothing didn't help me at all in this but I did great for my first time in a more hardcore environment. I held my own in a bar fight against Steve Ramone, but I'm used to those. But nothing that I went through on that match compared to the needle like pain the barbed wire had. But that only stopped me a little. I got used to it after a while. I thought that was what I need to fix. When I could fully walk again I set up a special ring just like this one. Running ropes using barbed wire takes a bit to get used to. You stop feeling them after a while, but they're still there. Through that painful training I thought that being comfortable with hardcore matches would fix me. But it didn't. It only makes me stronger from here on.”

He shakes his head as he plays the match. Looking carefully Ryan stops and fast forwards the part where he landed groin first in the barbed wires. No amount of training can prepare anyone for that. He lets the video play until the interference starts.Pausing it there he has a pretty good idea of what need to be fixed.

”This right here is something that needs to be fixed. Everything. From the interference down to Steve Ramones balls. It doesn't matter how much I trained back then, or train now this is still gonna be a problem. But this is were we all are different from Steve. We don't need to use other people to get our way, we make our way happen. I keep learning, growing, and getting better, and he'll stay the same. That moment when he doesn't have people to fall back on is when he'll stop being a problem. I can handle him in the ring, in fact anyone of use can take on Steve with only his goons to worry about. But the moment our match gets announced and he doesn't get that chance he's over. His goons, Andreas and Cyrus are nothing. His 'Girl' can't even get our attention, because Shipman is a weird fuck, Travis doesn't care and I erected more attention last night than she's ever done. let's face it, Steve Ramone needs fixing. But he's too stared to walk away from whats comfortable for him to see that."

He takes a deep breath, and then nods his head. That whole interruption was pointless. Chivalry got the better of him just then. Letting the match run he's already seen enough. Putting the remote down he focuses his ice cold eye on the camera.

”From this point on I don't know what else needs fixing. I have worked on my self long and hard trying to fix and sharped my skills. So I can't be what needs fixing. I could argue that Chris Shipman needs fixing but we all know that is something impossible. He's a walking hazard that is best to avoid and let him wreck himself. It's what happened in his match against Travis. Crashing through most of that strip club Chris did more damage to the property than Travis. And that's why he lost. Even with the interference again by Steve I myself could have won that match. It was in my element. But that's just how the roulette goes. I get stuck with barbed wire and Travis gets the sleazy strip club. But seeing at how he's nowhere to be seen I'm guessing he caught something from that place. Or he caught something from Kaylee? I don't know, I should ask him about that because for a man that claims that he doesn't need a reason to appear on the show he's nowhere to be seen. When I'm the SCW Roulette Champion again I'm fixing what he's ruined from that title. If anything I know that needs to happen."

Ryan looks down and thinks about everything he did for that title, and chuckles lightly to himself. Though he's stayed humble there is no denying that he's willing to fight for it again. Looking back towards the camera he raises a brow.

"At Blaze of Glory I will fix what has gone wrong with the Roulette titles name. As the only guy with some sort of moral, and desire to give back to the crowd I'll use their support in fighting to get the retribution I deserve. I've been knocked around by these guy long enough. It's time for me to fight back.. and since I'm not playing with guys that fight nicely then I won't either..."

A smirk appears on Ryan's lips as he picks the remote back up and waves it around.

"Now that is a show no one will want to miss."

With the touch of a button instead of the TV turning off it was the camera that switched off, ending the scene.  
user posted image[/center …]

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 08:51:37 PM »
 RP Title: “Ungrateful bastards!”

At the last Supercard Inception II Ryan Keys defeated Steve Ramone to retain the SCW Roulette Championship in a match that, alongside the regular Roulette Rules stipulation, carried the stipulation that the wrestler who lost the match couldn’t challenge the champion if he was the champ, Steve set out to make sure that Ryan’s reign wouldn’t last for much longer promising to interfere in Ryan’s first defense of the title at the first Climax Control since Inception II.

Steve wouldn’t have to wait long for Ryan’s first defense to come around as he defended the title against Chris Shipman the following week in a Barbed Wire Massacre Match, the match was as bloody as you could expect but right when it looked like Ryan was about to retain the title Steve sent out Kaylee and two other women to perform an erotic dance number on stage to distract him, it worked but not in the way you’d expect but Chris forced Ryan to pass out to the Hangman’s Noose winning his first title in the process.

Unfortunately for Chris that reign wouldn’t last long either, the following week Travis Nathanial Andrews, who had made his intentions to challenge Ryan for the title known, cost Steve his match against Jeremiah Hardin and went on to challenge Chris Shipman for the title the following week in what would end up being a Bar Fight Brawl, a Falls Count Anywhere Match taking place at a local bar, which took place at the Los Angeles based strip club Rogue, after an intense battle Steve and Kaylee, who was there performing a striptease for Steve, managed to get involved again with the express intention of costing Travis the match, this ended up backfiring as Travis was able to duck out of the way of Steve’s Fearless Shot Superkick and whilst Steve and Kaylee fled the bar before the match finished Travis was able to win the title using the Casino Robber with Chris’s legs wrapped around the pole Kaylee was using.

Not long after that match the men’s Roulette Title Match for Blaze of Glory VI was set in stone and it was to be a Fatal Four Way Match pitting three former champions and the current champion against each other as Steve, Ryan and Chris challenged Travis for the title in the event’s opening match, with so many combustible elements in one match you could bet that things were about to get heated but can Steve win the Roulette Title for a third time and cement the hot potato status of the title as of late?

Outback Steakhouse, Stockton, California
Wednesday the 8th of March 2017, 18:00pm

Man, it’s been years since I’ve eaten at an Outback Steakhouse! I thought they had gone out of business but here we are!

But it’s kind of like me in a way, just when you thought I was out I get back up and keep fighting, I mean really, did you really think that I was going to take that bullshit stipulation the bosses slapped onto my title match against Ryan at the last Supercard? And did you really think that I was going to let Travis get away with costing me my match against Jeremiah Hardin the week after? Off course not! And if the bosses didn’t want me to interfere in the match they never should’ve slapped that stipulation on in the first place!

I mean for fuck’s sake, it was a Roulette Title Match! It doesn’t need any extra stipulations slapped on because the wheel provides plenty as it is!

Regardless, my match for Blaze of Glory has been set and appropriately enough it’s a Fatal Four Way Roulette Title Match between myself, Chris Shipman, Ryan Keys and the luckiest son of a bitch on the roster Travis Nathanial Andrews, why is he lucky? He’s the current reigning and defending champion but he only has that title in the first place because he was able to break free of Chris’s grasp just before I was going to hit him with the Fearless Shot leading to Chris taking it instead and Travis making him submit with the Casino Robber.

I bet the Casinos back in Vegas love hearing that finisher’s name being called whenever SCW hosts a show there!

As for Ryan and Chris, you should know my history with both men by now, Ryan was the man who ended my second Roulette Title Reign just before the New Year and my little program with him led to this match in a way, Chris and I go way back and most of my encounters with him ended in a loss for me but I have a claim to fame that not many wrestlers in SCW can attest to, I was the first SCW wrestler to compete in the House of Fun Match, and I won.

And no, I’m not suggesting that I’d like the wheel to stop on the House of Fun Match, I think the only guy in this match that wants that to happen, especially after his match with Despayre last week, is Shipman himself!

I’ll go into more detail later but as I mentioned before, I am eating out with Kaylee, Cyrus and Andreas in one of my frequent stops during the GWA days, the Outback Steakhouse, what had happened was that we were driving around looking for a place to get some good food following a good workout at a gym and just as we were about to say “fuck it” and drive back to the hotel for dinner due to no one agreeing on where we wanted to eat I saw the Outback Steakhouse and we agreed to go there instead.

“Are you ready to order?” The waitress asked and we looked up seeing her with a pen and pencil in hand.

“Okay, for a starter I’ll have the Blooming Onion and for the main I’ll have a Rib-Eye with Smoky Bacon Bourbon Style, medium rare.” I responded and the waitress nodded before writing my order down. “And a chocolate milkshake for a drink please.”

“Off course.” The waitress nodded before turning to the Kaylee. “And for you ma’am?”

“I’ll skip the starter and get a Bone-In Ribeye Roasted Garlic Butter Style, same temperature as my fiancé’s steak please.” Kaylee responded and whilst ignoring the surprised looks from the rest of us the waitress wrote it down. “And a soda for a drink.”

“I’ll go with Chicken Wings for a starter and New York Strip for the main, medium.” Cyrus said as soon as the waitress turned to him and the waitress wrote it down. “I’ll get a milkshake as well, vanilla.”

“For my starter, I’ll have Aussie Cheese Fries and for my main I’ll have the Center Cut Sirloin medium well.” Andreas added and the waitress nodded before writing it down. “No drinks for me right now.”

“Okay, I’ll be back with your drinks and your food as soon as it’s cooked.” The waitress said as she took our menus and turned to Kaylee. “Because of the size of the steak it will take a bit longer to cook and it might not be medium rare, is that okay?”

“Sure, I’m starving anyway.” Kaylee shrugged her shoulders before passing the waitress her menu as she was sitting further away from the waitress than I was, once the waitress left (and Kaylee took a moment to check out her ass) she turned to the rest of us. “I hope the steaks here are as good as you say Steve, I’ve heard you raving about how amazing they are since we first met.”

“Trust me, if I could find more locations I would’ve taken you to one sooner.” I responded before shifting my weight. “And besides, Bone-In Rib-Eye, you have seen the size of those things, right?”

“Yeah, on MasterChef Canada.” Kaylee nodded in response as she leaned forward. “After I saw it I knew I had to try one.”

“If your referring to the episode I think you are, wasn’t that steak raw in the middle?” Cyrus pointed out and Kaylee nodded reluctantly.

“Okay, so it wasn’t exactly the best showcase for the Tomahawk Steak.” Kaylee responded as she shook her head. “Setting aside the fact that Dale was applying temperature readings that would be acceptable for a regular sized steak off course, after I watched the episode I looked up videos on YouTube to see it done right and I did want to try my hand at cooking at.” Kaylee responded before sighing. “But I couldn’t find it at my local butcher’s back in Canada and besides, this will be my last SCW show before filming starts on my next movie, may as well treat myself.”

“Hence why you got one of your co-stars in the film to appear in the seg.” I commented and Kaylee nodded. “When will writing wrap up?”

“Just after the post-Blaze of Glory Climax Control.” Kaylee responded after thinking for a moment. “Filming for porn movies takes a lot less time than it does for other movies, most of them take place in the same location and, well it’s not like those films require any acting talent.”

“Yeah, I remember one porno I watched, the two lead actresses spent the whole movie naked and there was barely any dialogue aside from the sounds they made during sex.” I commented as I thought for a moment. “And the dialogue that was there was provided by a private investigator who never engaged in any sexual acts.”

“Yeah, I think I know the movie your talking about.” Kaylee nodded in response after thinking for a moment. “That film is pretty much a perfect representation of what I was just talking about, sure you get the occasional overly ambitious director but most pornos don’t require that much plot, if any.”

“And I’m going to change the subject before we either a: get kicked out for talking about inappropriate things or b: lose our appetite.” Cyrus chimed in and we nodded in response before he turned to Kaylee. “You do what you want, I’m just interested in whether the food here is as good as Steve says.” Cyrus responded before the waitress walked over with a tray full of drinks, me and Cyrus took our milkshakes whilst I passed the soda to Kaylee and the waitress walked off to tend to another table. “I was still in the marines when this place was as wide spread as it was during the GWA Days.” Cyrus added before taking a sip from his milkshake. “Wow, the milkshakes are good here.”

“Told you so.” I responded before I took a sip from my own milkshake. “Just wait until you try the food.”

“Speaking of waiting.” Andreas chimed in as we took another sip. “They sure did make you wait a lot over the past few weeks, you only competed at one Climax Control since Inception II.”

“Yeah and I’m not sure why, they didn’t even give me a match at the second Climax Control despite having the week off the week before.” I responded before grinning. “But you know what? That extra time off gave me all the time I needed for me to train and plan, granted my plans didn’t always go the way I wanted but still.”

“I’m guessing you meant the incident with Travis two weeks ago, where you cost Shipman the match where your plan was to help him retain?” Cyrus asked and I nodded with a frown on my face. “And now you’re in a Fatal Four Way Match with the other three rivals for the title with the Roulette Championship on the line.”

“Yeah and I intend to do what I couldn’t at the last Supercard, win back the SCW Roulette Championship.” I added before the waitress came over with me, Cyrus and Andreas’s starters and placed them down, the food was just as good as I remembered and we finished the food in no time flat. “Andreas, you have cheese in your beard.”

“I’ll get it out when we get back to the hotel.” Andreas shrugged before the waitress came over and took our empty plates. “And the food was great.”

“Here, here.” Cyrus nodded in agreement and I grinned.

“I can’t really comment on that since I’m saving for the Tomahawk.” Kaylee responded before she took a sip from her drink. “But it did look good, anyway the food’s probably going to be a while so what do you want to do Steve?”

“I’ll go outside and do my promo.” I responded before finishing my drink. “If the waitress asks, I’m going out for a cigarette, send me a text when the food arrives.” I added before standing up and walking out of the restaurant, spying a nearby bench I sat down and I got ready to do my promo.

“You know, it’s almost like the bosses don’t like the fact that I’ve interfered in not one but two Roulette Title.” I commented as I leaned back. “I can’t imagine why, I mean it’s not like they forced me into a bullshit stipulation and the current champion felt the need to interfere in my business or anything oh wait, yes they fucking did! And rather than punish Travis they gave him a title match, fucking double standard, and you saw for yourselves how well my attempt at revenge went because otherwise Chris Shipman would still be champion after he beat Ryan Keys! And now as we head into the sixth annual Blaze of Glory I find myself competing for the Roulette Title for the second year in a row, only difference? I’m the challenger this time and Ryan is involved.”

But I digress.

“Well that and the Roulette Wheel never stopped on Steve’s Rules, anyway at Blaze of Glory myself, Chris Shipman and Ryan Keys are challenging Travis Nathaniel Andrews for the SCW Roulette Championship in a Fatal Four Way Match that’ll open the show! By now you should know my history with all three men so I am going to not waste any more time, let’s get this shit on the road!”

First up, to the surprise of absolutely no one, is Ryan.

“Here we are again Ryan, competing for the SCW Roulette Championship at a Supercard only this time we have a psychopath and the only man in the world whose ego can rival mine also competing in the match! Now I am going to address those idiots in more detail in just a second but for now I want to focus on you, after all you where the object of my anger and rage at the beginning of the Supercard Cycle and they are just along for the ride.”

And what a ride it’ll be!

“But when it all comes down to it, this match is less about them and more about you and me and the score we must settle, what’s that? You thought you settled the score at Inception II by beating me in a match where if I lost I couldn’t challenge you if you still owned the belt? Did you really think I was going to let that slide? Hell no, I’ve endured a lot of shit over this past year and that stipulation was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me and at Blaze of Glory I’m going to ensure that you aren’t going to start the next Supercard Cycle the same way you started this Supercard Cycle!”

Next up is Shipman.

“Chris, you had one job! Just one job and that job was to keep hold of Travis long enough for me to kick Travis’s head into one of the cheap lighting rigs at the Strip Club but no! You couldn’t even do that! And because of that the Roulette Title is being passed around more than Kaylee when she’s filming a scene for one of her movies! Yes, I stole that joke from Jason Adams but it was too good to pass up just like how this opportunity is too good for me to pass up!”

But more on that later.

“Chris, anyone who’s followed either of our careers knows our history together! And even knowing that I was willing to cost Ryan his title defense against you if it meant me being able to challenge for the title again! Anyway, to anyone who’s never faced you one on one, let alone in a Roulette Title situation, you would be a very intimidating opponent but not for me and it’s not because of my nickname either! I’ve faced you so many times that I know your weaknesses like I know what my fiancé’s naked ass looks like only they aren’t as glorious as that is and more importantly I will exploit them in this match and win!”

And last up is the champ!

“Travis, you are the luckiest champion in the history of SCW and I’m not talking about the fact that you dived nose-first into my fiancé’s cleavage! What I am talking about is the fact that you were this close to failing in your attempt at winning the Roulette Championship, with my help off course, only to duck at the last second and send my plans flying out the window almost as quickly as me and Kaylee got out of the strip club!”

And you know the story from there!

“So yeah, if it weren’t for Shipman developing a rapid onset case of butter fingers he’d still be the champ but we can sit here and go “what if?” all day and we’d accomplish nothing, here’s what I am going to discuss, the fact that your title reign is a fluke and the fact that I’m going to end it at Blaze of Glory by walking out of the event the new Roulette Champion but look on the Brightside, under my reign the title won’t be passed around as much!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up as I has just gotten a “food’s here” text from Kaylee.

“This all started with one mistake by the bosses! If they hadn’t attached that stipulation to my match against Ryan I never would’ve interfered in his match against Shipman incurring Travis’s wrath in the first place and who knows? Maybe Ryan would still be the champ! But here’s one thing I do know, two weeks from this Sunday the title is going to change hands one final time, it won’t go back to Ryan, it won’t go back to Chris and it won’t go back to Travis, you’d think me mentioning a title changing hands would’ve covered that but that’s beside the point, it is coming home with me and my third title reign will start with a Blaze of Glory, this message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone, the champion the fans deserve!”

I returned to the restaurant as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 08:56:10 PM »

\'user
Viewer Discretion is Advised

Five weeks ago, Ryan Keys was defending the Roulette Championship against Chris Shipman. The match was a brutal affair between to very capable combatants. The match itself would have gone down as a true masterpiece until one man ruined it. A week later, that same man was facing another former Roulette champion but his attention was turned from the task at hand towards the man would remain on the entrance ramp for the entire match. The week following, this man would do the unthinkable. He would dethrone a raving lunatic and finally take his rightful place as champion.

Fast forward to Blaze of Glory, this great man will have to place his championship on the line in a four way match. What type of match is anyone's guess but with the recent string of successes this man has had over the past year or so in multiple man matches. Clearly he has the advantage but others will not think so.

<p align=right> The Champion Speaks
*Record
Currently Playing: Blurry by Puddle of Mudd

A few stray strands of sunlight peek through the partially covered window which led to the upstairs study of one Travis Nathaniel Andrews. He was exhausted after a long trip throughout the California countryside before being whisked away towards the Eastern border. Travis has been promoting Sin City Wrestling's Blaze of Glory ever since he heard about his upcoming title defense. Ryan Keys and Steve Ramone have both aired their promos for the upcoming match. Travis listening intently but smirked each time they mentioned his name. A small camcorder has been set up on his desk while a few more cameras have been set up in various points inside his study.

"It's amazing how much a year can change a man's outlook on life. This time last year, I was preparing for the main event as I was scheduled to face both Connor Murphy and J2H for the top prize in this company. What were you doing Steve Ramone? Oh right, you were opening the show with a devastating loss to James Tuscini. Ironically, that match was also for the Roulette Championship. Funny, how nothing has changed. You are still vying for a championship you know deep inside your soul that is way beyond your own understanding. How many times must we beat inside your head Steve? Any championship you touch turns into a hot potato. Don't you get it yet Steve. You are the least threatening man inside this match," Travis begins while expanding the camera's view to show the Roulette championship resting comfortably on his shoulder.

Travis sighed a little while propping his feet up onto his desk.

"I've heard all the rumors. I've heard the doubt forming amongst everyone but I assure you that I'm not wavering. Why should I? I finally achieved something that has been kept from me since I first arrived in this company. No one truly understands the amount of tears, the buckets of sweat, the countless bags of blood that I have been willing to sacrifice for this moment. And if you think I'm going to let some puny wanna be porn star, a womanizing punk ass kid and a has been lunatic rip this from hands," Travis continues while repositioning himself. He moves his feet back down to the floor and leans forward. He places his forearms directly on the desk as his eyes change from being enthralled to being in enraged.

"I haven't forgot what you have done Steve Ramone. Twice. Twice now you have sought to stick your nose into my business. Did you forget the first time? It was my first match with James Tuscini. Then you sought to knock my head off and failed. How interesting that history repeated itself Steve? I don't quite understand what you are so upset about Steve. You seemingly have no issues getting involved in matches that don't concern you but you cry foul when it's done to you. Are you blaming me for your loss to a man that I have defeated on numerous occasions? All I did was stand on the ramp Steve. Did it occur to you that maybe I wanted a better view? Now you are mad that I placed my head in between your whore's breasts. Yes, I called her a whore because who knows how many men she has been with before you. In case you are wondering, I've seen better breasts. Which means, your whore's breasts were nothing more than two air bags that could be easily popped.

Just like how your delusions of grandeur of being a champion will be popped Steve. You can call my win a fluke all you want Steve but the fact remains. I did something you could never do and that is make the so called psychopath tap for the second time. Tell me Steve, have you beaten Chris Shipman? Have you truly fought a battle on your own without someone holding your damn hand the entire time. I'm sure your love for porn will be the reason for your ultimate downfall,"
Travis continues to say while pushing his chair back.

He goes to stand up when the sound of knocking echoes.

<p align=right>Unexpected Visitor
Off Camera
Currently Playing: More Than Words by Extreme

"Who is it?" asks Travis as he pauses his camcorder. The servant knew better than to disturb him with while he was making a promotional video for Sin City Wrestling. "well, I'm waiting," he insists while remaining on his feet.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir but someone is here to see you," answers Gordan as he pokes his head into the room.

"Gordan, you know I don't like visitors when I'm working," responds Travis as places both hands down onto the desk.

"I know sir but your father is here," replies Gordan as Travis lifts his head while narrowing his eyes.

"What is that old bastard doing here?" asks Travis as he clinches his fist while placing it on top of the desk.  It's no secret that Travis and his father are anything but civil. Hatred ran like a river through the veins of Travis. The fact that his father was inside house wasn't something he needed at this point.

"I'm not sure Master Andrews. He wouldn't tell me. He just wanted to see you," answers Gordan as Travis looks at his butler.

"Found out what the bastard wants then come back to me," orders Travis as he lightly punches the top of his desk.

"As you wish sir," Gordan responds while bending at the waist. Travis slowly turned his back on his employee while looking at the replica Roulette Championship he had made. Travis looks at the belt as Gordan quietly closes the door behind him.

<p align=right>* Record
On Camera
Currently Playing: Chemical Ride by Three Years Hollow

Travis remained in silence for a few minutes before picking up the remote and giving it a tap. The camcorder awakes from its slumber as he keeps his back toward the camera.

"The Right Thing? Those are partially the words that Ryan Keys spoke of doing at Blaze of Glory. I mean he has the best opportunity seeing how he has been out with a superficial injury. I find it rather convenient that this so called hero to the sheep would turn from a promising prospect with a bright future to a sniveling idiot with his life in constant peril or worse. How can he claim to be what's right when he couldn't even defend this championship I firmly hold on my shoulder. Delusions must be contagious since both Ryan and Steve believe they are actually walking out with this belt. My sources tell me Shipman will have the same delusions. Can these three buffoons truly be the most deserving champion when no man can hold this title beyond one or two title defenses.  

Whatever you three are thinking please do us all a favor, don't try unless you want to get caught into your own demise. You see I was willing to sacrifice it all for a championship so imagine what I will do when I'm retaining. This will be my first defense and I will break the trend.  I will scratch, claw, sweat and bleed to keep this belt. What are you three fuckheads willing to become a champion. From where I am standing, I only need to defeat one of you while you three must defeat me. That's not going to be so easy. Don't believe me then ask Shipman,"
Travis while slowly turning back around.

His hands are balled into tight fists as his eyes showing a fire that hasn't been there in a long time.

"Blaze of Glory will be just the beginning of the Attitude Show. Chris Shipman, Ryan Keys and Steve Ramone can say all they want but it won't matter. You see all they say are words but me I'm about action and when it comes time for it I will blow right through all of you to retain what is rightfully mine. The world might think I have a 25% chance of surviving and that is a strong deduction since I'm facing three other men. However, these three men are truly no match for the intelligence I bring to this match. Don't believe me then maybe I should paint the picture. Steve Ramone can't execute a cheap shot without shooting himself, Ryan Keys is someone who should return to the circus and Shipman has fallen victim to his own stupidity. Yes, 25% are not good odds but there is a number you assholes should pay attention too. That number being 75%. You see I have 75% chance of retaining this belt since I have success with multiple man matches. So bring it all you got boys because I promise you that's the only chance you got. If you dislike what I have said then please cry me a fucking river and deal with it," Travis concludes while tapping his hands on the Roulette Championship on his shoulder.

The door slowly opens as Shawna Jennings comes into the picture.

"Boss, your father is growing restless," she says while tilting her head down.

Travis rolls his eyes as the scene fades.                            

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 07:20:19 PM »
 RP Title: “Four men, one title.”

We were just a few short days away from the biggest show of SCW’s 2017 calendar Blaze of Glory VI and the competition for the championships had been fiercer than ever before especially since Steve Ramone had made a habit out of interfering in Roulette Championship Matches and, intentionally or not, costing the champion the match and the title, this week Steve was one of three challengers for the belt alongside fellow former champions Ryan Keys and Chris Shipman all challenging the current Roulette Champion Travis Nathanial Andrews for the belt.

Steve’s history with all three of his opponents was well known by this point but Steve was willing to do anything in his power to become a three-time Roulette Champion so that he could add that to his already impressive list of accomplishments but can Steve walk out of Blaze of Glory the same way he walked out of last year’s Blaze of Glory, as the Roulette Champion?

Set of a porno, some tropical island
Wednesday the 15th of March 2017, 18:00pm

Why yes, I am aware that we’re not being clear on the location of the shoot and that’s because the director wanted us to keep it secret for one reason or another.

But yeah, filming for Kaylee’s latest film started yesterday and we’re spending the rest of the week here aside from Blaze of Glory for obvious reasons and since the director hasn’t scheduled any of Kaylee’s scenes, sex or otherwise, to be filmed on Sunday she’ll be joining us, filming will end during the post Supercard break and hopefully by then I’ll be the new Roulette Champion, until then? I get to watch my fiancé have sex with other people on camera.

Yeah, I know I’ve done this a few times, difference this time around? We’re watching all that on a beach/in and around a pool, best part is that Kaylee will be wearing next to nothing outside of the porn scenes.

But you don’t care about that, well okay you do but you’ll get the movie when it comes out on DVD to watch the scenes, what you do care about is my match for the Roulette Title on Sunday night against Ryan Keys, Chris Shipman and the soon to be former Roulette Champion Travis Nathanial Andrews and, as you know, I won’t know anything about the match other than the participants and the fact that I’m challenging for the title but that won’t matter, why? Because I am going to retain the title!

“And cut!” The director called out and Kaylee finished her lesbian scene with the woman from the “Steve Rocks Rumble 2017” video and started putting their bikinis back on, normally I would’ve given her some privacy but it’s a porno, not much point in that when her job is fucking other people on camera. “Okay, Kaylee, Jessica, your next scene is at the pool with Ryan and Travis but we have the shower scene between Taylor and Rachel to do first so feel free to take five!” The director added and they nodded before they finished putting on their bikinis and went their separate ways.

“I can’t help but think that it’s a weird coincidence that two of the male porn stars share names with two of your opponents.” Cyrus commented as he folded his arms. “And that the other woman in that scene shares Jessie’s full first name makes it even weirder.”

“It’s just a coincidence, nothing more.” I responded before turning to the two women, Jessica went off to talk with the male co-stars of their scene, who were your typical muscle heads whilst Kaylee joined us at the deck chairs the director had set up for us. “You’re getting a lot of scenes, aren’t you?”

“I’m one of the stars, what do you expect?” Kaylee responded before glancing at Jessica, unlike SCW’s Jessie she was a blonde and had clearly been done up to resemble Pamala Anderson’s character on Baywatch, complete with slow motion running during the scenes, appropriately enough Ryan, the porn star, not my opponent, had been done up to look like David Hasselhoff. “Just be glad that they didn’t get the real David Hasselhoff.”

“I don’t know, he was in Piranha 3DD which was basically a horror-porno.” Cyrus chimed in and Kaylee laughed in response before sitting down, we could hear the director calling action again which we assumed meant that they were starting the shower lesbian scene. “Anyway, how many scenes are left in the film?”

“There’s still a few more to go, if you’re talking about scenes for today, well the shower scene just started and I’ve got that pool scene with Jessica, Ryan and Travis.” Kaylee responded after thinking for a moment. “After that? I’ve got a solo scene on the beach that will involve me jerking off on a bent over palm tree, not my idea since I’d rather not get that kind of wood in my vagina but work is work I guess, and I’ve got an anal scene in the pool with Ryan.”

“I still can’t get over how casual you are about that.” Andreas chimed in and Kaylee shook her head.

“It’s like I said before, sex is not a big deal for me because of this being my day job.” Kaylee responded as she shook her head. “My final scene for the day is a gangbang, me, Ryan, Chris, Travis and Justin will be filming that on the beach but I have a while to go before then.”

“And you’re not conflicted about the fact that three of the men in that gangbang share names with three of Steve’s opponents and the other guy shares the first name with SCW’s ring announcer?” Cyrus asked and we gave him an odd look. “I know, I know, those are pretty common names but still.”

“You’re putting too much thought into that, it’s just a coincidence.” Kaylee responded before we heard the director yell “cut” signaling the end of the lesbian shower scene, that or one of the girls screwed up, no pun intended, and their having to redo the scene. “Sounds like my next scene is coming up soon, maybe we should move over to the pool?”

“I haven’t heard anything else from the director so I’m guessing that they are redoing the scene.” I responded before sighing. “But on the other hand, it would be good to move over ahead of time but I do have a promo to do.”

“Okay, how about we go ahead and leave you here to do the promo?” Cyrus offered and I nodded in response. “The scene will probably take a good few minutes to finish anyway.”

“I don’t know, I know from personal experience that scenes can go on for longer than that.” Kaylee responded before shrugging. “Anyway, let’s go, we don’t have to worry about moving the deck chairs because there’s already deck chairs at the pool.”

“Lead the way.” Andreas responded since we hadn’t been to the pool yet and they followed her off the beach and to the pool, now that I was alone I decided to get started on my promo.

“So, Ryan, Travis, Chris, you jealous?” I asked before catching a glimpse of Kaylee chatting with Ryan and Chris and pointing to me and I guessed that she was telling them that I was doing my promo and that two of my opponents shared their first names to avoid any confusion, something that was confirmed when they laughed before nodding. “You’re stuck back in Stockton whilst I’m here on a tropical island watching beautiful women either having sex with each other or with men who are way out of their league but that doesn’t mean that I’m pulling out of the match!”

Pun fully intended off course.

“I’ll still be at Blaze of Glory on Sunday for our match, you can pretty much consider this mini vacation for me except that I’m coming back to work on Sunday so I can take back the belt that Ryan stole from me at Inception II and has since been passed around more times than Kaylee when she’s filming a film like this! Anyway, this will be my last chance to get a word in before Blaze of Glory so I’m going to use my time wisely here!”

And I’m starting with Ryan.

“Ryan, I get it, your pissed that I cost you the title belt but in reality, you have as much wrestling talent as that male porn star who’s also called Ryan, he’s the David Hasselhoff impersonator over there.” I said as I motioned to the porn star. “The only reason you took that title from me in the first place is pure luck and you proved that you’re a fluke champion when you lost the title to Chris Shipman on your first defense, sure I had Kaylee and her friends help out but I don’t think Chris needed my help anyway!”

But more on him in a minute.

“You’re probably thinking that this match will be a repeat of our last match Ryan and that the extra men in the match won’t play a part in the result of the match, and if I was near one of the sound guys for the porno I’d ask him if he could play The Price is Right Wrong Answer sound effect but I’m not so instead I’ll make the noises myself.” I said before doing just that earning a few odd looks from the porn stars but I ignored them. “Like it or not Ryan, I’m coming back for my belt and there’s no stipulation to stop me from taking it back without ending the winner’s title reign first if a miracle happens and I lose this match but we all know that that won’t happen!”

Next up is Chris.

“You know, considering that I cost him the title on the last Climax Control, you’d think Chris would be a lot more talkative but nope! The original psycho has been strangely absent from the SCW airwaves since the card for Blaze of Glory was made public last week but in the end, it’s not like it matters, Chris has about as good a chance of winning back the title as I do of winning an award for “Best New Rap Artist” and we all know that that isn’t going to happen.

For shizzle, my fansizzle!

“What is going to happen however is that I am going to walk out of Blaze of Glory the new Roulette Champion and I’m going to put a stop to the hot potato game that’s been played with the Roulette Championship, yeah I know that I’m the one who’s to blame for that but that’s the point, no one’s going to take the title from me as I enter my third reign as SCW Roulette Champion and there’s absolutely nothing that Chris Shipman is going to say or do about it!”

The last guy on the chopping block might have something to say though, that’s right it’s Travis!

“And for the second promo in a row, I’m saving the champion for last and it’s not because I’m saving the best for last Travis, if I was I’d cut a promo on myself as soon as I’m done with you, it’s because you have something in common with Ryan and Chris and before you ask, it’s not because you share a name with one of the porn stars on set and it’s not because your all former Roulette Champions but it does have something to do with it!

You can probably guess what.

“That’s right, like them your reign will be ended after your first defense and yeah, I know I fall into that category myself as Ryan dethroned me after my first defense but it’s like the old saying goes, history may repeat itself but lighting doesn’t strike twice! What I mean by that is that whilst my last reign was ended after one defense that won’t be happening again and your reign on the other hand will be short lived and not very memorable!”

Just like most of my sexual encounters………. wait………

“This mess all started when the bosses added the “Steve can’t challenge Ryan for the title again” stipulation to my match against Ryan at Inception II, Chris Shipman just happened to be the guy who was challenging Ryan in his first defense and Travis got under my skin when he interrupted my match against Jeremiah Hardin, what I’m saying is that if people had just minded their own fucking business and left me to my own devices we wouldn’t be in this mess but at the end of the night I’ll be Roulette Champion again and that’s all that matters.”

I could see the camera crew and the porn stars moving to the pool so I decided to wrap things up.

“Ryan never had any business challenging me in the first place, Chris was just the right psycho at the right time and Travis never should’ve interfered in my match in the first place, there! I just summed up my beef with all three of my opponents in just a few seconds and for my next trick I will make Travis’s title reign disappear! After Blaze of Glory a new era will begin and that’s the era of the fearless Roulette Champion, this message has been paid for and delivered by “The Fearless Champion” Steve Ramone, the champion the fans deserves!”

I stood up and made my way over to the pool as the scene fades.
user posted image

Offline Ryan Keys

• View Profile
    • Ryan Keys
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 06:39:43 PM »
 As the path to glory is set ablaze those who are involved gear up for a night of big reveals, incredible matches and breathtaking moments. Every championship is on the line and every challenger is ready to claim that championship. But for one man this is much more than a regular pay per view, as Blaze of Glory marks the anniversary of Ryan Keys debut to SCW. He’d never forget the first match he had, high energy, high impact, and the fact that he was so close to winning at still a rookie level spoke to him. This was his home to be.

Ryan has had a tough road ahead of him. Fighting countless opponents for his chance at something bigger, yet his mistakes postponed that change each and every time. So he kept fighting, never stopping his momentum to the point where almost every SCW show featured the young superstar in someway. It was because of his endless dedication and support from those that believe in him is how he climbed up to earn his first championship gold.  

Along the way he’s made more foes than friend while still maintaining a humble attitude. It’s safe to say that his rivalry with Steve Ramone had been one sided until he made him lose something dear to him. And now Ryan is back on the hunt. It’s to no surprise that he’s already back on the title scene, along with those who in their own way made him fall. Making this match so much more than a simple title match for Ryan. This four way is his chance at Redemption, to fix what has been broken. And come this Sunday, only the real winner will blaze brightly in his glory.

Swimming away from stress
Off Camera

Whenever Ryan wasn’t working, he liked enjoying himself. As everyone else, after all. Taking time for himself, doing what he liked most. And sunny days like this one were his favorite; he had gladly accepted his friends’ invite to go and just chill out at the beach. He decides to walk there, wearing only his swimming trunks. The sun kissing his inked skin makes him smile, he loves that feeling. Checking his phone, he quickly read the texts he had received, telling him that his friends were already waiting for him at the beach, their usual spot in SoCal.

It would only be a while for him to get there. Music blasting loudly from the tiniest speakers he'd seen makes it clear that his friends started the party without him. He can already see a few of them laughing their asses off in a game of beach volleyball. Drinking obviously. Once his can feel the heat come off from the sand and the sun beaming down he smirks as he approaches the group, kissing the girls cheeks and bro hugging a few of His former dancing friends.

“Hey, looks like you started things without me.” He comments as dodges the incoming ball. Setting his phone down with the rest of the stuff was there he hangs back watching the game. “James sent me a text, so where is that son of a bitch? Haven't seen him since last Friday.”

Usually Ryan would see him after some local shows, or hang after working out at a gym then go drinking. Chuckling he pats his friend on the back and watches the others move around.

“He’s around, probably going after Melissa again.” His friend says before looking at Ryan with a questionable look. “Where's your girl? I swore James told me you were banging someone at…”

Ryan presses his finger against his lips and smirks while shushing the other. “We don't talk about it.”

Indeed, James is standing at the bar nearby beside Melissa, who, as always, was playing hard to get. James’s plan was to at least get her drunk enough to drag her away, but with her friends there it wasn’t such an easy thing. Sipping from the drink he had just ordered, he looks back at where the others are playing volleyball, and there he was, Ryan. “I’ll be right back.” He winks at Melissa, nudging her side as he hops to where Ryan was. “You bastard! Finally you made it here!”

He bro hugs his good friend, also patting his back with the hand that wasn’t holding the drink. “Anything to drink?” His gaze already back to the bar, as he sips from his plastic glass. “Wait, you alone? I thought that, what’s her name, was coming with you?”

“Shhh, we don’t talk about it.” Ryan gives him a friendly punch on his gut as they laugh. Resting his hands on his hips he looks past him over to the bar where James was. “I see that I’m not the only one havin’ bad luck with ladies.” He waves at Melissa from afar, and smiles.

Watching the game in front of them he looks amused, they were all diving to the sand to save the ball until one of them dropped it. “Ah! You suck Nick!” He laughs at the sand being thrown at his feet. “So, what’ve you been up to?” Ryan changes his focus to James and point to the bar as he walks.  

James laughs, shaking his head when one of the guys had literally to stop Nick from throwing the ball to Ryan. “Mh, nothing much. School is being a damn pain in the ass, but at least it’s almost over. Then, there’s the thing, you know,” He nods to Melissa, who was still there, chatting with two other girls. “You didn’t miss anything in particular.” With a wink, he finishes his drink, and puts the glasses on the counter of the bar.

“Give it some time, man. She’ll come around.” He says while ordering something to drink for himself. Ryan wasn’t a strong daytime drinker, but this was a special occasion. Looking back at James he can only pat his shoulder. “You can always try and play it cool. She’s already into you, but maybe she needs to see a bit more.”

“More than this?” James arches a brow, pointing at his basically naked body, obviously kidding. “Like, seriously, I don’t know what I could do more. But, you know what, she’s not the priority today.” Even if he said so, his gaze still goes back to where she was standing. He huffs, and ordered another glass for himself. “How long are you staying?”

Ryan nods as he turns around to stare at their drinks being made. “I’m staying in Stockton for a few more days until Sunday. Big match of the year and all, then I’ll head back to Vegas.” He always did priorities his traveling for work. Which didn’t leave a whole lot of time for himself. “So until then I’ll just kick back,do a few radio shows, and do like always.”

“Sunday, huh?” James bows his head as to say thank you to the guy giving him another drink. “I still have to buy tickets for that. No, wait,” He sips from his glass before going on. “I guess that Patrick bought them. Have to ask.” His attention was caught by some yells coming from the volleyball field. Nick had failed again, making the ball hit the sand and was cursing loudly. “Ah, those guys. I missed them.”

Grabbing hold of his served drink he slowly sips at the amber liquid, before dragging his attention to the field. “Missed hangin’ with you guys too. After last time it’s been almost 3 months since I could make one of these random hangouts.” He chuckles while nursing his drink. Every job has their ups and downs, but Ryan usually finds some time to spend with them. “When you come to the show try to sit together this time. Almost twisted my neck tryin’ to find all of you last time.”

James laughs, remembering way too well Ryan’s face when he was trying to see where they were sitting. “Not my fault, I hadn’t bought the tickets that time. But you should focus on the match, mate. We don’t pay to see your ass hitting the floor.” James leans with his back on the counter, enjoying the sun on his chest and stomach.

“More like you don’t pay me at all, you dick, I’m still waiting on what you owe me for throwin’ that party at my place while I was out.” He can still find random pieces of clothing that weren’t his. Smirking he downs a but of his drink and wrinkles his face at the bitter taste. Watching their friends lose the volleyball over to the water he sees that Melissa left and picked up her board from the sand. “Hey… do you still know stand on a board?” Ryan asks while pointing at their friend.

James just rolls his eyes at that, knowing how Ryan loved exaggerating when it comes to those things. “Damn yes, man!” Sipping the remaining of his drink in one shot, and regretting it immediately, James pulls Ryan along to where the others had placed all their stuff. “Here, you can take Dave’s board. He wouldn’t mind it.” Dave, indeed, was pretty busy with his girlfriend in that moment. “I’ve got mine. But nobody wanted to joined me earlier.” Looking at the sea, he spots Melissa from the distance, and grins.

Ryan just chuckles and drinks the rest of his drink. Leaving his glass in the sand he massages James’s shoulder to get him amped up and ready. There was that instant burst of energy he knew his friend had. Walking over to the board with the painted woman in a bikini on it he knew it was Dave’s. “Well I’m here now for as long as my trunks stay on. Try not to wipe out.”

“Please, let them stay on, I don’t need to eyewitness to that.” He says chuckling, his blonde hair brushed back by the wind as he picked up his white and green board from the sand and walked to the sea. Holding the board under his arm he slowly walked in the water, ignoring the cold feeling that ran up his spine when he got in the cold water. “Ready to kiss the sea with your ass, Keys?”

“Ten bucks says you’ll be down in two minutes.” Ryan says pushing James’s jokingly as they step closer to the shore, feeling the temperature on their feet feel a lot cooler. Putting the board in front of him he watches where his friends are, then at the waves. “But before that you can watch my ass while we get out there.” After that Ryan dashes to the water first, lading his body on the board before paddling away.

“Bettering mistakes”
On Camera

Many canvases are set up adjacent to each other in the larger room, light humming and music plays in the background.. The floor is covered in a white sheet, displaying various drips of color that have been part of a few creations. Each creation display a different type of drawing, faces, objects, landscapes, all with a particular dark style. On a fairly recent canvas Ryan Keys is hard at work, he’s the source of the humming in the room as his attention is focused fully on his task at hand.

He’s  wearing nothing save a pair of ratty paint stained jeans and a red bandana around his head, sweat dripping down the muscled planes of his back. His sleeve tattoos resemble the very drawings that are on the canvases, displaying a cryptic story down his arms to the very top of his wrists.They move with the muscles of his arm, along with some black paint Ryan has uncaringly painted on his wrists, and smeared over his cheek, chest and abdomen.

He seems completely oblivious to the camera's presence, humming and wiping swatches of a different color of paint across the top of the canvas with his bare hand.

Ryan smirks

"It’s coming along great, isn’t it? I like pieces like this. Mysterious, weird, and always a bit interesting. You could say that I’ve been inspired from my latest trip down to San Francisco. I could have stayed there all month admiring the many murals artists have created across the years. But I did stay long enough to get a view of my next piece of art. It’s going to be a good one, I promise.”

His deep voice almost echoed in the vaguely silent room. Ryan’s cold blue eyes stay trained on his work as he purses his lips. Swatching some more black paint he uses his thumb to shade in a few areas.  

"When the week is over there will be a new piece of art somewhere on my body.  After all what better way to show off your true feelings, memories and emotions than to permanently wear them for people to see. Currently I have many on my arms, each one telling a story of a past event and how I dealt with it. And as more and more happens my body will display another piece of who I am,marking one more moment that I will not forget. This coming Sunday there is a potential moment that I find myself inspired to display on myself. There is just 3 creative errors that I’d have to fix first.”

Making an error himself, Ryan adds more to the drawing using a black carbon pencil, mirroring the same treatment to the other side so they’re even. The look of worry is soon wiped from his face as he’s pleased at how he solves the problem by finding a creative way to work around it. The drawing is still too abstract to even figure out what it is.

“At Blaze of Glory these 3 errors become a bit clearer to me, three awful messes that go by the names of, Chris Shipman, Travis Nathaniel Andrews, and Steve Ramone. These men tainted that beautiful drawing I had done of my career, as a wrestler, as a champion. For almost a year I’ve been working on it, sure I made mistakes, at times I’d fail but I still kept going. Surprisingly I had a good thing going, creating the perfect representation of who I am in this company. But like every great drawing there is always a few hiccups that make an artist think. Should they keep going? Or should they quit and go another direction. I faced that question myself, but if there's something about me it’s that I never quite. No matter how bad things get I still find a way to turn things around and make them great again.”

With a smirk he likes where the drawing is going so he keeps shading in more details to it, using everything he’s learned through the years. Seeing a mistake he thinks how he should fix it.

“Now what should I do here? This spot seems out of place, like it suddenly happened for no reason, and it still has no business being there. It kinda reminds me of TNA. the great Travis Nathaniel Andrews. Always self entitled thinking he belongs anywhere he wants. I guess that I had this mistake coming. My hand slipped just like I did when I decided to interact with him backstage. I could have always turned the other way and ignored him like half the company does, but he’d just throw a fit about it, crying whoisme me.”

Ryan chuckles as he moves his thumb along, pleased that the mistake seems to be on it’s way to be fixed.

“I guess I haven’t congratulated Travis on his latest accomplishment at becoming the SCW Roulette Champion, but I have the distinct feeling that it will be short lived. Nothing against him though, it’s just business. He comes in out of nowhere, thinks he’s to be the rightful champion, makes a fool out of Steve Ramone, which I’m totally fine with. And in the end he one up’s Chris Shipman in an environment that I could have handled him with no problem. Still he’s the current champion with everything to lose. There is the psychopath Chris that is out for revenge, though I might take care of him first before he gets to him. Then he has Steve Ramone, how I’m sure wants to pay him back for that ambush, because that’s the kind of snake he is. And then there’s me. The man who was robbed of something he shouldn’t have lost in the first place.With the three of us in that ring there is very little Travis can do before he’s overwhelmed and taken over, inevitably losing the match and his title in the process.”

With a simple swab, Ryan covers the problem with a subtle shade of paint, fixing the error like it was never there. Yet there was still two more mistakes to fix. His eyes scan the canvas and sees a chaotic problem, though he knows what to do.

“These types of big problems are a hassle to get rid of. They’re well known in the artist world, everyone has made it once of twice in their career.Lucky for me I’ve dealt with them long enough to know how to get rid of them.Mistakes like these are horrible, possible threatening to look at. But once you get to dealing with them you see that they’re not all that mig of a deal. Kinda like Chris Shipman. Big, scary, you get that sense of worry when you’re around the guy, but when you face him in the ring you can see that all that worry is for nothing. Sure he can bring you pain and suffering, our last match was a clear example of that. But just like me you can bounce back and adapt to his psychotic and painful environment.”

Ryan wipes the sweat drops rolling down his neck by passing his paint stained thumb across his neck, marking the very area where Chris Shipman had hurt him.

“You see wounds heal, and people learn from their mistakes. Chris Shipman might have won against me last time, but I’m the one that has grown since that. My body has gone through some extensive training specifically designed to take any punishment Chris can dish out. Needless to say I’m ready for him. And I’m gonna use everything I trained for to good use. Something about me is that once I make a mistake I don’t stop until I fix it, and at Blaze of Glory I will fix that mistake.”

Dabbing a bit of paint the problem spot blended in like it was never there. A smirk tugged on Ryan’s lips as his creation is slowly looking better. The only problem now is the disgusting smudge that needs a bit more work.

“And then we have problems like this. A big mess, just a smudge that covers one spot and it’s followed by more problems. Ruining everything beautiful that’s close to being created. Many artist at this point would quit and start fresh. But not me. Actually this problem happens to me a lot… probably because my hands are kinda big, so I don’t pay attention to where I touch. Still, instead of giving up I find ways of getting around it. No matter how sneaky this snake of a problem is it can still be fixed just by adding a few features to make the problem go away. Just like Steve Ramone and his merry band of fuck ups.”

Ryan grabs his pencil again and tries to create a solution out of this problem He furrows his brows as he adds a new layer that he seems to enjoy. Soon this mistake will go away and leave him with the result he desires.

“You see Steve has ways of screwing with people, even if he’s not physically there to do it. That causes problems, and next thing you  know there’s wanna be champions interrupting Steve's matches or simply just dropping him down where he belongs. There’s a reason why the bosses created that rule that drove him crazy. Because they don’t want the peoples time being wasted seeing him be defeated by me over and over again. It’s just not good business. If anything they saved Steve from anymore losses at my expense. But I guess he wanted to keep losing. The snake plotted, moved his droves into place and just stood back as he got his way. But guess what, now I’m back to being a problem for Steve. And if he thinks that my wins against him were a fluke then he has to sit down with me and show me which one of the three times I’ve pinned you have been a fluke. The results might surprise you.”

With a few strokes and designer choices Ryan finishes his next creating with perfect results. It’s an original key design that Ryan’s been inspired to make to be the front art of his new SCW Ryan Keys T-shirts. With a smile he turns to the camera and steps aside to show the finished piece.

“You see that? Only a real artist turns mistakes into a work of art. Just like this is how I’m going to win at Blaze of Glory and be your SCW Roulette Champion once again. And after that the lovely people of SCW will get the chance to buy their very own Ryan Keys shirt’s. All personally designed by yours truly. Sales begin after this Sunday and those of you who order in advance get to have a unique message written by  the one and only, Ryan Keys.”

“Order now”

Using his thumbs he finger paints a heart over his chest, winking at the camera the scene slowly fades out to black.

user posted image[/center …]

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 09:45:07 PM »

\'user

Last week, Travis spoke for the first time since becoming the new Roulette Champion. The words spoken by both Steve Ramone and Ryan Keys have done nothing but motivate Travis. He knows that these two are barking up a tree that is just a little too far out of their reach. Before we get to him responding to their idiotic remarks, Travis must deal with the uninvited party that appeared last week. His Father.

<p align=right>Off Camera
Las Vegas, Nevada
Andrews Estate

Three fluorescence lights shine in the ceiling as Mr. Andrews is standing near a three story bookcase inside the parlor. Travis wasn't really happy that his father had shown up unannounced. One part of the double doors that lead into Travis's office opens as he steps out. His eyes fixated on the old man just staring at the countless amounts of books. "You really should clean up in here," his father says while sticking two fingers out and swiping them across one of the shelves.

"What are you doing here?" questioned Travis as he cautiously moves away from the doorway. Shawna exits right behind him as she quickly takes a seat on the brown leather couch. Mr. Andrews shakes his head wondering what has happened to his once self respecting son who did right by the people. "Where are your sisters Travis?" he fires back with a question of his own. Travis narrows his gaze while moving towards a medium size round table which housed all of Travis's most expensive and least expensive alcohol.

"I'm sure you didn't come into my home uninvited to ask me about Sandra and Vickie," he answers coyly while picking up a bottle of Johnny Walker whiskey. He twists the cap off and pours some of the contents into a small glass. "Can you for once show me some respect?" questioned his father as Travis turns his head while chuckling. "Oh my god, you sound just like Ben Jordan when he questioned my respect levels. I don't respect someone who shows no respect to me," Travis vaguely answers while taking a sip of his beverage.

His father took a deep breath while reaching into his jacket pocket. "Travis, do you know Franco Alvarez?" asks Mr. Andrews. Travis tilts his head to the side while looking at his father. "No," answers Travis. Mr. Andrews looks down while pulling his hand out of his pocket. He is holding a piece of paper which catches Travis's eye. What is this old man up to? Travis thought to himself as he turned his torso slightly to look at his father while keeping his lower half pointed towards the table. "What are you up to old man?" Travis boldly asks as his father shrugs his shoulder.

Mr. Andrews places the paper on the table as Shawna reaches for it. "Franco Alvarez is a very bad man who could be a potential threat to your dealings with Central America and Mexico," answers Mr. Andrews as Travis sighed. That wasn't what he wanted to hear right now. The last thing he needed was a problem before the biggest match in his life. "How do you know this father?" asks Travis. Mr. Andrews goes to clear his throat. "Because he paid Franco to derail your progress," a voice rings out as both Travis and his father look at the far door which leads to the living room. Victoria Andrews was standing in the doorway with a blank expression on her face.

"Is this true father?" questions Travis knowing his father an alterior motive to being here. "Maybe it is and maybe it isn't," he vaguely answers as Travis sets his glass down. He turns his torso away from his father not wanting to look at him anymore. "Get out," he demands while walking back towards his office.

"Where are you going? We have business to discuss," his father fires back as Travis walks back over the threshold. He slams the door while taking a deep breath.

<p align=right>* REC
On Camera

Travis's blood was already boiling after hearing the potential double cross his father was about to pull off. He needed somewhere to vent and after hearing the comments made from Steve and Ryan from early in the week, Travis had a lot to get off his chest.

"Mistakes! This seems to be the theme for this match apparently. Well, that is according to Ryan Keys. He likes to spew that I'm a mistake. That my victory wasn't supposed to happen. If you listen to Steve's voice, he truly believes he is the true champion who can do whatever he wants. Then you have a voiceless Shipman. He must be stinging from his embarrassing defeat by the hands of Despy in his own match. Sounds familiar huh? These three morons have no idea what I sacrificed to finally have this belt sitting on my shoulder. While they are giving history lessons, then maybe I should give them one. This history lesson is how I spent two years searching for this belt. I can't tell you how many times I spent looking up at the lights after countless failures. Each loss was a sting to my ego but did I give up. No. I didn't give up. I continued to bust my ass to earn this belt. Which what I did on the night Steve Ramone stuck his nose in my business yet again.

It's beginning to get a little annoying how Steve has no problem getting involved in matches that don't pertain to him but he cries foul when someone does it to him. I don't care what you do outside the ring Steve. Hell, I don't care if you enjoy getting banged by both males and females. That has nothing to do with me but the fact you think I'm going to be just like you makes me laugh. When are you going to learn Steve, you aren't a champion. You are a chump who lives in a fantasy world. Maybe Ryan has the same area code but it makes me wonder if the two of you are smoking the same shit,"

Travis pauses while repositioning the Roulette Championship on his shoulder.

"Have you morons taking into account that we are opening Blaze of Glory? Do you stupid idiots even have a clue what that means? You probably don't since you both are so focused on your extracurricular activities that you haven't even thought about the placement of this match. I understand the placement. We are the ones who set the bar. We are the standard bearers and everyone will have to out do what we do. Considering that I have the most success out of all the four us in multiple men matches, I say I have the biggest advantage in this match. In case you boys need this to be simpler then let me dumb it down for you to comprehend. This isn't a McDonald's you can't just order what you want and expect to get it.

You can order a Big Mac but you might end up with a double cheeseburger. What I mean is, you say I'm a mistake and a fluke but the only mistakes and flukes in this match are you. That's right, Ryan Keys is a mistake to this industry since he boasts a good game with his words but his actions are less than stellar. It's almost like he fights through blurred lines while wearing a ski mask. He is going to find his way back to that hospital bed with more than minor slashes to his back.

Steve Ramone will need more than his whore to keep him from flatlining after I teach him a thing or two about being a fighter. He wants to get in my business and try to attack me like a coward. The funny thing is he can't even do that right. At least, when I attack someone, I actually attack them and not fuck it up. I wonder how long his porn career will last if he has no teeth and looks more like a gremlin. That can happen if he continues with this woe is me bullshit he keeps spewing. I promise Steve, I will kick your head off and then send your whore back to the whorehouse,"

Travis pauses again while leaning a little on his desk.

"I would talk about that so called psychopath but he must have got his tongue bit off by a vampire bat. Everyone walks on eggshells around him like he is some ticking time bomb. Yet, both times we squared off, he couldn't intimidate me in anyway. In fact, he went from being a vile vagabond in search for his next meal to being my own personal bitch. Yes, that's right. I have made that little shit my bitch due to making him tap. Which is something no one has been able to do in this company. Steve Ramone couldn't pull that feat off if he tried. Hell, I don't remember him even beating Shipman. The same with Ryan. He touts that he could've beating Shipman with ease. That is funny Ryan. It's funny how you say that after suffering multiple injuries after facing him. It's like they say, you should've, could've but you didn't. That's the fact Ryan. You didn't beat Shipman but I did.

That is the real difference between someone like me and you. I don't stop fighting until my last breath is given. That's probably why I am finally the roulette championship and contrary to popular belief. This title isn't going anywhere at Blaze of Glory. Let me phrase that better. This Roulette Championship, isn't going anywhere with you shitheads. This championship will be mine when I walk into Stockton and it will remain mine when I walk out of Stockton.

That's the true outcome and there is nothing any one of you monkey fucks can do to stop it. All you can do is, cry me a fucking river, build a damn bridge and DEAL WITH IT!"

The feed finally cuts out as Travis holds the belt high in the air.