Author Topic: SUPERSTAR ULTIMATE X MATCH - see thread  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SUPERSTAR ULTIMATE X MATCH - see thread
« on: December 28, 2014, 04:40:20 PM »
 BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS vs CHRIS SHIPMAN vs DREXEL MATHESON vs GAVN STEPHENS vs HYDRO vs JOSHUA ACQUIN vs GABRIEL ASAR vs BO DREAMWOLF vs RAGE

Post all RPs here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 01/03/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 01/04/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:58:52 AM »

\'user

***The scene opens up inside the training school of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans located in Calgary Alberta, Canada. The cameras focus on the students running the ropes and working on bumps inside the ring. A lot of the students look like pimple faced high school students while some look like they're too old and just wasting their money. We get a few minutes of the students in the ring being yelled at by who appears to be one of the teachers before we are taken inside the office of Bruce just to the right of the ring. Evans is sitting at his desk looking through some paper work and every other second looking out the window of the office at the training going on in the ring. Bruce gets up from his black leather chair with a pile of papers in his hands and walks over to a red filing cabinet where he opens one of it's sliding doors and stuffs the papers into it. His attire for the day consists of black slacks, black dress shoes, a red long sleeved buttoned up shirt and his hair in it's everyday ponytail. Bruce walks over to the door, opening it and yelling something to the trainer and closing the door back. He walks back to his chair and takes a seat, as he looks directly into the camera***

BHBE: One, Eleven, Fifteen. One, Eleven, Fifteen. One, Eleven, Fifteen! Those are the numbers that have been stuck in my head for the past week. Everywhere I go I see those three numbers. Everything I've done I see those three numbers. For you see those three numbers are the date that the resurrection of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans occurs. It's the day that Sin City Wrestling kicks off it's year long tour and it all starts in Birmingham, England.

***Bruce stands up and walks over to the window, glancing out at the training. He then closes the blinds covering the window before walking back to his chair and sitting back down***

BHBE: Bruce you're old! Bruce you're washed up! Bruce you ain't got it no more! Just some of the things I hear coming from people from various platforms. What those people don't realize is that it's that doubt that pushes me and makes me stronger and better than ever. On January 11th I get to do what I do best. I get to do what I'v been doing since my return to the S.C.W. I get to shut up the haters. I get to shut up the people that think my age will hold me back from doing what I want to do. Just a few days ago I celebrated my forty third birthday. I celebrated it like any of my other birthdays, I partied until I just couldn't party no more. I painted the town red. I drank like there was no tomorrow, that young man inside of me lived it up! Because you see, like I've said thousands of times age is nothing but a number. It's just a mental thing. The older you feel, the older you are. Me? I feel like a rookie just breaking into this business with all the potential in the world. I feel like the man that keeps getting chance after chance after chance to prove himself. At Inception it is my chance to prove to the world that I belong here. My chance to prove that these past fifteen plus years in the industry have been no fluke. At Inception it's my chance to prove that yes, I indeed have still "got it"!

***Bruce pauses, looking down on his desk through some more paper work before continuing***

BHBE: Ya see, since I've come back to the city of Sin, no matter who you are you have to admit that I have been on a hot streak. Sure, I don't have any titles but you have to admit that I have been one of the hottest the company has to offer. I have beaten men and they haven't been heard from since. I have beaten men into quitting the company. I have beaten Sin City Wrestling's rookie of the year Gene Banton Jr. and he hasn't been heard from since. See I'm not one to toot my own horn, but toot mother f****** toot! Since I have been back in this company I have been the man to watch out for. I have been the man that has gone out to that damn right night after night and left my all in that ring. I am the man that has stolen shows. I am just that damn man! At Inception I shut up all the people that said I can't, and I promise to you all with every last beat of my heart that I am walking out as your first Internet Champion!

***Bruce pauses again as he smiles at the camera and runs his fingers though his ponytail***

BHBE: Inception will be a night of many firsts. The first time that nine men will compete in an "ultimate x" style match. The first time that nine women will compete in the exact same match. It's all about the pride and the honor of being named the first ever S.C.W. Internet Champion. It's an honor that no one in either of these matches wants to pass them by. It's an honor and a mention that all involved in these matches will stop at nothing, absolutely nothing to make sure that at the end of the night it's their hands that are being raised as the victor. For me, there is no stopping me. For me, it is my destiny. For me, I know that at the end of the night the legend of Blaque Hart grows even stronger. My legacy adds another chapter. My Iconic status is upgraded that much more and at the end of this night I am the first in the company's history to win this unique match!

***Bruce holds his head down for a second before lifting it back up and with a cocky grin on his face he continues to speak***

BHBE: Mr. Chris Shipman. A man I have respect for simply because the man is a crazy son of a bitch. The man has proven since he's been here in S.C.W. that there is nothing he won't do. My question for you Chris is does having a championship even mean anything to you? Or are you just here for the thrills? Did Sin City just randomly toss you in this match because they had nothing else for you to do? Or do they really think you could end up as the first ever internet champion? That's the thing with the powers that be, the men who run this company. Ya never know what's going on in those minds of theirs. For them it's all about the ratings and the buy rates. For them as far as I'm concerned they don't give a shit about the well being of their talent. So Shipman you are their little puppet. They hold and pull your strings and when they say dance, like the monkey you are, you dance. So now that I look back at it Chris, you're the absolute perfect man for this match. A dangerous match that will have the fans on the edge of their seats, a match in which the unexpected can and will happen. So for you Shipman, puppet, spot monkey maybe there is a chance you will walk out as the winner. But then again when I think about it, I'm in the match s never mind. When it's all over you can go back to trying to impress the fans with your fancy gimmick matches while I go down in S.C.W. history.

***Bruce takes his hair out of the ponytail and shakes his hair***

BHBE: A few weeks ago I lost my chance at advancing in the Roulette Title Tournament. In a match that you could only see in this company I lost a triple threat match at a f****** Walmart for crying out loud. But my word then and my word now is that I will not complain. See I'm a man that looks forward and never backwards. I don't dwell on the past. The what could have been or the what should have been. That night as I've said before Drexel was the better man. Simple as that. That night Drexel walked out the winner and advanced in the tournament. Then little Drexel walked into a little pile of shit. Matheson got too into himself thinking that the Roulette Title was as good as his but he was wrong. ALEX KAELIN wanted it more. He was thirstier, he was hungrier, and he walks out and beats Matheson. How did it feel? Did you disappoint yourself? I know the feeling. But you like me Drexel have been given yet another shot at gold. See while the two of us are no longer in that Roulette Title Tournament we both have something new to look forward to. So at Inception the question will be does Drexel Matheson want it more than Bruce Evans? Is he hungrier than I am? Can he stop Bruce from finally realizing his dream of holding a title in Sin City Wrestling? Honestly Drexel I doubt you can.

***Bruce stands up and walks over to he door, he looks through the blinds of the window shaking his head. He then walks over to the closet and opens the door. He pulls out an unknown title belt and walks back over to his desk, placing the title down in front of him before sitting back down***

BHBE: This here is the A.C.F. World Championship. A company no longer in business but a company when it was around kicked the competition's ass. A company that was headed by your's truly. This here title was the title that kept me above everyone else in the company. You see people think that the title makes the man, but to me the man makes the title. I will make that Internet title worth what it should be, and I refuse to let anyone stop me. That includes you Gavin Stephens. You see there's something about you that I just don't like. Ya walk around with your little buddies and wife and you all act as if your shit don't stink. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about you just rubs me the wrong way. You came in here and you act as if you're to be rewarded. You act as if you want things handed to you. Well let me break it to you Gavin, you have to earn your worth in the S.C.W. You sit there and you like to shoot and trash the others in the back but my question to you is what makes you better? Yeah you might have done something in other companies to build up your name and value but when you stepped foot here into the S.C.W. all of that vanished. All of that Gavin is irrelevant. So now you've got to do what we've all had to do when we came here. You start from scratch and you prove yourself all over again. You and your "rejects" are just that to me. A bunch of low life under handed crooked good for nothing punks. So go back to playing those stupid video games with your step daughter and that bimbo you call a wife. Because at Inception I come in with a goal, a plan, and I will succeed.

***Bruce lets out a little chuckle, while rubbing the A.C.F. world title***

BHBE: Hydro, Hydro, Hydro. You've been quite the disappointment since your arrival here. Have you even won a match yet? You came in here the big shit, you and those other two goofs walked around like you ran the place. Now you're only looked at as a joke. You were hyped as this big deal but come to find out it was all a fluke. See I figured out what it was, all that green you put into your system on a daily basis is ruining you. It's messing up your concentration. Your focus, it's dead, it's somewhere you can't find. You like to spend your time getting "high" and that's where you shitted all over that thing you call a career. You see Hydro I happen to be more focused than I've ever been in my career. I am more dangerous than I've ever been in my career. You just happen to be another body standing in my way and I'll gladly remove you at all costs!

***Looking down at more paper work Bruce picks up some of it and puts it into the desk drawer***

BHBE: Joshua Acquin, I see you're showing up to the party. Thing is, this won't be the kind of party you want or you're used to. You are like the other eight unlucky men that Sin City Wrestling has thrown in my way. See I know the company just wanted to make things exciting, ya know, throw in a match that could carry the show. They came to me. They know that any match I am in will steal the show. We're in England and this is without a doubt the most exciting thing to happen to them since.... well since ever. Now Josh I know you have these plans, these goals, these ambitions. That's all fine and dandy but as you saw in that match for the Christmas edition of Climax, I am the man with the golden plan. I won that match and showed you all just what I am capable of. On the eleventh you have the misfortunes of being in a match with me again. Sorry. Blame the boys in the office. They obviously don't want you to succeed if they keep putting you in matches with me. Acquin, maybe you can go to them and opt out of this match before you get embarrassed again.

***Bruce gets up and walks back over to the door, he opens it half way and sticks his head through it yelling something at his instructor. He closes it back and continues to talk looking into the camera***

BHBE: Then the bright minds of S.C.W. throw Gabriel Asar into this match. This idiot who likes to put all his issues on twitter. The man who got his ass handed to him by a girl, a girl! Are ya kidding me? What are the odds that I'm going to let a man who got his ass kicked by a woman walk out of this match as the winner? As far as I'm concerned they might as well put him in a bikini match with Amy and call it a night. Gabriel you are a joke, an embarrassment to men the world over and you don't belong in this match. You're gonna go out there and humiliate yourself because that's all you're good for. In two weeks, you get the chance to step in the ring with the hottest thing S.C.W. has going. I'll give you something to tweet about that'll actually be worth something!

***Evans walks back over to his seat and sits down***

BHBE: Bullies. Something I've never appreciated. That's what you are Rage. A big bully! You go around with that weird family of your's making threats and bullying the people that you know you're more powerful then. You've been here since the start, and you've got something that no one else in this match has. An S.C.W. World Championship on your resume. So I guess you're the favor to win right? I guess everyone thinks that the former world champion is a shoe in to win this match. Lets not forget Rage, I've beaten former champions and I'll do it again. See you and that crippled family of yours have gotten far too comfortable around here and it's time someone sat your asses down. Inception just might be the perfect night for me to do that. All that bullying comes to an end, all that thinking you're superior to everyone else comes to an end. Yeah you're bigger than me, but I know, you're not better than me. 2015 for you will start off on the wrong foot because I promise you I am going to chop your ass down.

***Evans gets back up and walks back to the closet where he pulls out a pair of white basketball shorts and a red wife beater. He walks over to chair and begins changing his clothes. He takes off his slacks and shoes and puts on the pair of basketball shorts. He then takes off his red shirt and puts on the wife beater***

BHBE: So..... this match is going to be epic no doubt about it. But for me, what makes it all the more special is one man being in this match. One man that has had a huge impact on my career. One man that sent me packing in 2012. Bo Dreamwolf. A lot can be said about you but I just want to say THANK YOU! You see when you defeated me at High Stakes over two years ago it forced me to think things over. It gave me time to think about where I was and where I wanted to be. For a full two years almost I sat and I watched that match over and over again. I took notes on what I could have and should have done differently. I admit it took me sometime to get over that loss but in the end I know it was what's best for me. It allowed me to be humbled, it matured me. Now Bo here we are over two years later. It'll be the first time we've been near each other since that match, and there are big rewards on the line. I've beat you, and you forced me out of the company. Sunday, January 11th we do it again. Difference this time being I'm a more focused and passionate Bruce than I was when you forced me out. This time Bo, you get a taste of the past, present, and the future of Sin City Wrestling. Inception is the day that Blaque Hart Bruce Evans is reborn!

***Blaque continues changing into his clothes. As the scene fades he walks out of the office and heads for the training ring***
The Franchise Player</font color>

Offline Gavin Stephens

• View Profile
    • Gavin Stephens
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 09:37:22 PM »

\'user
    <left>So we hadn't heard from Gavin here in Sin City Wrestling for a little bit. He had kept to himself for the most part, he hadn't done much in the way of being interviewed, he hadn't even been tweeting as much as normal, initially. Though this was mostly due to the Holidays, Stephens had needed to pull back however briefly it may be. Gavin had so much on his mind that maybe it had been effecting him where it counted, in the wrestling ring, and he really, really could not have that. But now feeling a bit more rejuvenated.. Feeling like a new man after quite the Christmas, Gavin intended to head in to his first match of the new year and he intended to win it. He intended to walk away with a championship around his waist, much like he felt he deserved from the very get go. Things hadn't went as he planned, admittedly so. And even weeks ago when he suffered a loss to Bo Dreamwolf.. His foot had been on the ropes yet it went ignored, and he couldn't quite help but feel a bit off about that.

Lets face it, It was hard to establish yourself in an already established company.  But – Gavin had came in to the Sin City Wrestling with a lot of factors on his side.  He had been trained by some of the best in professional wrestling.  He had seen a lot of competition on the indies, and slowly built himself as a force to be reckoned with.  But on top of that – he came in with an established relationship that during its time here in SCW had evolved into a marriage with one Mikah.  A lovely young lady who had seen a large amount of in ring action herself over the years  With all of that in play, it was no surprise that Gavin had quite a lot of buzz.  Enough that he had gotten a package announcing he had in the past been presented with a lot of hype, but many thought that hype was drying up, but they were wrong..  It was a start.  It was a precursor to what would become a legacy..  He had been waiting for this, he had been building to this.  While he might have not had the best start – he would take the opportunities and make up for them.  And nobody..  Nobody would ever be capable of stopping him, once he began down his chosen path.  After all, every mastermind had a master plan..  and winning the Internet Belt?  That would be the greatest start of all to a new year.  He'd begin down the path towards victory..  and he'd acquire it all the same.  And fortunately, it seemed that Gavin was in some great company as he had a feeling Mikah would capture gold here soon enough just as much as he would.  This would all come to pass..

It was only a matter of time..

Strolling through the backstage area was none other than Gavin, a man who had been touted as being the future of the business on many occasions, but, there were obvious questions these days if this were indeed the case or not. But here he was, right in the confines of the arena which housed the Inception event..  the Birmingham National Indoor Arena in located in Birmingham, England.  Stephens looked excited to be making his first appearance of the New Year, as he should be.  He was proud, he was proud to say he was making his supercard debut.  Rather than any meek and minor first appearance of the new year on a regular program doing god knows what, with god knows who.  He was better than that..  he was superior to that.  And this?  This was a start towards proving exactly that.  As he walked down the hall in his black Rejects t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.  He passed by varied faces in the halls.  Many of whom looked rather confused or hateful upon the widely known, eccentric gentleman.  Why was he so confident, they all clearly thought of him?  What made him so special?  He ignored most of the looks from the peanut gallery and continued on his merry way..  They were all terribly, terribly unimportant anyway.  They were the conquered looking to capture the attention of a king.  But fortunately, this king had no time for the miniscule.  No time what so ever.  Fortunately, as he turned a corner, he was stopped in his tracks by the woman whom he married, the one and only Mikah.

MIKAH:
    “Wow, what's the hurry, speedy?”

The buxom blonde questioned aloud, looking him over with a bit of a interested look.  There was a lot more on her mind than what he was doing, and why he had been moving so quickly down the hall, without even watching where he was going.   But he had managed to stop himself from bumping into her in any way, shape or form.  And a bit of a smile appeared on his face for a moment upon seeing her, though, he quickly tried to hide it, as he didn't want her to get too big headed after all.  Even if they were already a married couple, he didn't need to feed her ego anymore than it need be right now..

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    “Can't a man be in a hurry to get away from all the garbage and spend some time with his lady?”

A sly grin appeared across his face as he continued to look her up and down.  He spoke loudly, commanding attention, but, not just of Mikah.  But of anyone within an earshot.  Basically saying aloud that he considered the people around him (other than Mikah, of course) to be on an equal level to trash.  A few people were seen just giving him even harsher, meaner gazes.  He certainly wasn't going to make any fans with an attitude like that, let me tell ya!  But – that was what Gavin, and by extension, Mikah, brought to the table..  Attitude.

MIKAH:
    “I suppose that's as good of an excuse as any.  I am something spectacular after all..  And they, well..  Yikes.”

She peeked around the corner, looking at various help, stagehands and the like in the hall. Some of whom took a peek towards them, overhearing their conversation.  Of course, there certainly wasn't a lot anyone could do.  Gavin, and by extension, Mikah, thought what they were going to think.  And not a lot could change that.  Maybe that made the both of them into snobs of sorts for him thinking the way he did, and for Mikah seemingly agreeing with him.  But – Gavin just so happened to be set in his ways, and Mikah probably didn't care either.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    “Pretty sure they all want to kill me anyway.  Feel like I'm behind enemy lines or something and everyone's waiting for me to say something awful so they can all gasp and be all 'Gavin is so mean, he has got such a big ego, blah blah blah'.  But fuck em.”

His voice took on a rather mocking tone as he contemplated just what everyone thought of him.  He came off as rather obnoxious, but, he was a bad guy.  A very, very bad guy.  The kind of person that would in the very near future gain more of the ire of each and everyone of the Sin City Wrestling fans, and roster members as well!  The man seethed confidence from his pores, he was just..  something to behold.  He had a swagger about him, a charisma that instantly drew ones eyes towards him.

MIKAH:
    “Oh, I'm sure they all would love seeing you destroyed..  But I get the feeling that isn't going to happen.”

The woman's expression took on a rather devilish one of her own.  For every great man, there was a great woman..  Was Mikah that great woman?  It remained to be seen, though, given the marriage that certainly did seem to be the case..  Prior to that, the two had developed a chemistry betwixt them that seemed unmatched to anyone either of them had ever dealt with in the past.  They'd already came a long way from the couple they'd been when they made their debut as a unit in a little company called Uncensored Inc.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    “And as usual, your feeling is correct..  Whose going to stop me tonight?  Hydro?  Poor dude hasn't been popping up since I beat his ass.  Probably took his ball and went home, as he should have.”

A confident grin appeared across his face as he nodded in agreement.  He was more, more than ready to decimate this evening.  In fact – it had been the plan all along!  The Ultimate X would be the first annihilation of many in what would become known as the year of Gavin Stephens.  That much was obvious.  But – he had even more notions on top of it, on how to make this whole thing a monumental occasion.  Though for now, any thoughts about what he would be doing during that battle were forced out of mind by the vision of loveliness in front of him.

MIKAH:
    “Speaking of feelings..”

Mikah and Gavin shared a rather passionate kiss.  Things had been really, really good between them in spite of things.  They had been moving forward in their relationship, progressing constantly in spite of the marriage.  As usually people considered marriage to be the last step, the last plateau.  But somehow, some way, Gavin and Mikah continued to grow stronger and stronger as far as their relationship had been concerned.  And there was no end in sight.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    “...  Yay feelings.”

He said with a bit of a shit eating grin as Mikah just shook her head and gave him a cocky smirk.  Talk about things you never expected to hear Gavin say.  But then the two started heading off to spend some quality time together as a couple, perhaps do even more to help their states of mind heading in to the Supercard.  Mikah was never really surprised by him anymore though, she'd gotten to know him on a level that nobody else did.  And as a result - the two were surprisingly in sync with one another as far as knowing one another attitude.  That boded well for the future of their relationship, most definitely.  Next thing he knew though, she grabbed him by the arm and gave him a tug, causing him to stumble off in her direction with a surprising amount of strength.

MIKAH:
    “Oh come on.”

For a woman who did so much bloody running, she could certainly have some bursts of strength.  Or maybe he needed to work out more..   Whichever.  But never the less, she had managed to take Gavin by surprise.  And very few people could manage to surprise that man, but as it had turned out, the ever so lovely Mikah was one of those very few that could legitimately manage to shock him.  After all, that was their relationship, truly shocking.  He'd never expected it, but, he was glad when it had came about.  Even more glad that it had escalated to the points it had.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    “Hah.  I'm coming.”

Oh he hadn't came yet, but he would.  What?  Nobody expected that joke?  Well you received it.  The two were last seen heading off into the locker room for some pre-match warming up.  After all, they both had some big stuff handle tonight (though, she had something big to handle here in just a few moments, har-de-har-har).  But both needed to relax in the hours leading up to show time.  Because soon enough, the Inception even would require every single ounce of their focus.

Within the confines of the Birmingham Arena, right before the live audience..  The fans sat there, lying in wait for anything to happen.  Something that would capture not just their interests, but their imagination.  See, imagination was a big thing in professional wrestling. You could have someone's interest.  But you always needed that extra, added element of 'what if'..  You needed to make them think.  And Gavin?  He was going to make them think..  Not just about the here and now, but about what Gavin would be doing six months from now, or even a year from now.

“The Bad Guy” by Bronx Casket Company began to blare throughout the arena..  The beginning pieces of the song echoed out through the arena as the fans listened in confusion.   The haunting melodies of the song played through the confines of the arena before all the Brits.  All of whom recognizing the music.  He'd been known as Santa Stephens, Satan Stephens, Jesus Stephens, and there was this one time he called himself Superfly Stephens for a Halloween costume.  But – tonight?  The fans were getting the tried and true, the one and only 'bad guy', the Visionary – Gavin Stephens!

Slowly on the stage emerged a man into the single spotlight shining down onto the stage.  The fans immediately recognized him and began to boo rather loudly as he smiled from ear to ear on stage.  He peered down towards the ring, then took a moment to take in the music.  Yeah yeah, it was a bit of a toe tapper, that much was obvious.  Never the less, he was feeling more like himself tonight.  One of perhaps the brightest wrestling athletes in the business, and not the man we'd gotten to see fail to overcome a few challenges.  A man with ample skill that had needed an outlet to let his wrestling prowess shine, and he was finally going to show all that he was capable of and more, starting with Ultimate X.  Whatever the case - the reaction was a mixture of boos, cheers, and just overall anticipation..

The music continued to blare as he finally began walking confidently down the ramp.  The spotlight drawn to him, following him down the stage as he casually sauntered on his way towards the ring.  The fans kept reaching for him, trying to lay a hand on him, anything.  But, he skillfully and artfully dodged any of their grubby boogerhooks.  Finally - he arrived into the ringside area, where he proceeded to turn in the direction of the steps.  Once there, he casually climbed up them and onto the apron.  Once there, he stopped and peered out into the crowd, a devilish smile appearing across his face as he stepped over the second rope and into the ring he went.  Once inside the lights slowly, but surely returned to their normal coloring.  All the while Gavin received a microphone from a fellow on the outside..

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Cut my music."

He made a 'cutting' gesture with his hand as he uttered that.  Demanding that they shut it off and give him the opportunity to say whatever he needed to say.  And soon after his command, the music slowly faded out of the arena.  Leaving only Gavin standing in the ring to listen to the jeers he was receiving from the entirety of the audience, none of whom seemed to care all that much about him from a personal standpoint, of which he couldn't necessarily blame them.  He had never went out of his way to try to endear himself to anyone, much less the SCW audience.  But – Gavin was about to educate them all.  As Gavin was going to give them just a little bit of further insight into just whom it was they were dealing with on this particular evening, and why he would succeed in his goals this evening.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Mark my words.  I will be the SCW Internet Champion.  I will succeed.  And nobody can stop me.  I'm tired.  God I'm so tired of sitting in the back pretending, pretending to give a damn about any of you.  Listening to Bruce Evans drone on, on Twitter.  Boohoo, my wife won't talk to me, boohoo.  And seeing two idiots without a shred of talent betwixt them hype up Hydro only to fall flat.  And then Asar.  A man so widely known for being an idiot and sitting on Twitter, liking any picture of a pair of tits he sees that he's became a running joke.  And don't even get me started on that fucking travesty of the Big Chief, or whatever Dreamwolf calls himself beating me when my foot was on the rope.  It's all a bunch of complete and total horseshit."

A hint of anger in his tone as he made a number of hand gestures when he spoke.  Pointing out at each and every one of them within his view as he insulted them, calling them names like worthless, pointless and so on.  It was rude, it was vile.  And it was what Gavin thrived upon.  This alone was enough to cause many, many of those disrespectful chants he had been receiving to worsen, simply for being a jerk to some established talents on the roster.  Just as he expected them to.  These fans, and wrestling fans in general were a whole hell of a lot of things.  But they were usually loyal to those that had been around for a bit, at the very least.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "And that's not the only thing that's crap around here.  I'm not just talking about Misty's hideous, disgusting face, either.  Oh no, I'm talking about lots of things.  I've busted my ass week in and week out, everytime I'm booked, I give one hundred percent no matter what.  Yet I'm sitting in the ring tonight, having to face down Hydro, Asar and a bunch of lowlifes whose commitments to your company are iffy at best.  I've been here for a bit and you know what the only thing I've seen Asar do since I've got in the door is?  Accost women on Twitter and play up the whole dramatic aspect.  Well, newsflash folks.  This.. is.. Sparta!  I mean, wrestling!"

He spoke from the place of a disgruntled employee.  The ire, the disdain, everything that was coming from the crowd right now showed they didn't really care what he thought..  The knew exactly who, and what kind of a person he was better than ever.  A devilish smile appeared across his face as he listened to the crowd.  The hatred emanating from them, he fed off of things like that.  From the first day he'd gotten into the door, he knew he'd be the villain here, and he was fine with that.  It was a great indicator of exactly what he was doing right.  And what he would continue to do correctly in the future.  But here he was, conveying the idea that he was in the ring with people whom did not deserve to be in the ring with him after all.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "See, I don't care what you've did, or who you are.  I don't care who you THINK you are.  Whether you're Blockhead Bruce Evans, Chris Shitman, Hydrant, the Big Chief John Redcorn..  Dreamwolf, or anyone else.  I'm tired of taking the back seat to anyone..  Whether it's any of you.  Or even Watts and Kaelin.  This is about ME from this point forward.  Just as it should have been from the get go."

A seriou look appeared across his face as he attempted to convey the notion that perhaps there was some need to step out of the Rejects and be his own man.  Which was a novel idea.  He also managed to paint a narrative, which painted the picture that he didn't feel he needed the Rejects to succeed.  Probably not the best thing for an active member of any group to say, but he considered his own talent to be far more than enough to get ahead in this business.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "I know what people think – I hear the whispers.  I hear this bullshit narrative about being all hype.  But the fact is, there's a contingent of older talents here who do not want us young guys to get our chance.  There's a group of people trying to hold us down, Bo Dreamwolf and that crooked referee.  Anyone think that was coincidental?  I don't.  It was an act of war, it was someone higher up trying to force the new guys back down the ladder.  But, wait?  What's that?  I'm still coming and I will destroy everyone in my path.  I will conquer everyone you call a 'star'.  I'll destroy all your heroes and leave them in a pile out back, and then?  Lets see if you feel like holding one back again, SCW."

He stated rather matter of factly as he walked over to the ropes overlooking the bulk of the crowd.  Peering right out into the group as the smile on his face morphed into a sadistic, hateful look.  He spoke in a slow, calm, methodical tone of voice.  And on top of that, he was very eloquent.  He could easily articulate his thoughts, and he had always been a bit of a silver tongued devil, after all.  /Course he knew he wouldn't have the most popular opinion but, Gavin continued to gain the hatred of the crowd, the boos and disrespectful chants continuing to worsen the more he opened his big mouth.  Yet he soldiered on, continuing to attempt to outdo himself as time passed on.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "But – even if this weren't a case of the old not wanting any of the new?  I'd honestly beat the ever-loving hell out of some of you anyway.  Because, I don't really like any of you that much?  So called 'Franchises', 'Icons' and 'Legends'..  You're nothing more to me than relics.  Relics from a past nobody even wants to remember.  Because lets face it – my being here?  It's bringing this company so much more credit than it deserves.  I'm putting this place on the map because that's just who I am.  People love to hate me, people love to see ME.  Nobody ever looked into SCW to see 'Bruce Evans' and his generic bullshit.  The only thing a Gabriel Asar could ever bring to this company is multiple sexual harassment lawsuits.  But me?  I bring something this place desperately, desperately needed.  TALENT!"

For him, talent wasn't just some buzz word to gain interest.  Years of honing his craft in anything remotely resembling a wrestling ring would prove that.  For once, he exchanged his tone of hatred for the audience with a tone that resembled an almost passionate one.  There was some legitimate care for professional wrestling there, despite the very ugly personality that had became very apparent the longer he had spoken.  Normally, that would of been something wrestling fans may have respected.  But Gavin had a rather villainous quality that could not, and would not be settled down thus far.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Now the question most of you are probably asking yourselves is why..  Why would Gavin want to pick a fight with the status quo here?  The people who've been here and established themselves?  Because quite frankly I'm tired of this whole ego people get 'I've worked here with a stagnant career forever thus I'm better'..  And now?  I've decided that I want to be the present.  That's right.  Present.  Forget the future.  Screw the future.  I AM THE HERE AND NOW!"

Hoarse with rage, his voice yelled out into the arena.  Some fans in the front row had startled looks on their faces as he yelled out the final words of that sentence, to bring an end to that previous paragraph.  Never the less, the self proclaimed here and now walked off from the ropes for a second, regaining his composure as he turned back into view of the cameras.  Of course, the cameras were recording this to air later.  But never the less - there was a lot to be said for the seemingly easily angered young man.  And not all of it was good.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "The fortunate part is..  I've been given the opportunity to prove exactly that. Word around the grapevine is there's a little thing going on here tonight.  A little something, something called a 'Ultimate X' or something along those lines?"

He listened for a moment, disappointed as some of the crowd yelled things like 'yeah', and answering that as if he were legitimately asking them that question.  Not all of them having realized that he was instead throwing this question out there for alternative reasoning.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "It's rhetorical you fucking idiots."

Oh that anger again, slipping out through his words.  He seemed to have very little patience for a lot of things, especially those within the audience.  Could one blame him though?  They were indeed pushing it.  He sauntered back over to the turnbuckle, leaning back against it, rolling his eyes as it seemed his anger towards the crowd subsided.  The grin slowly reemerging across his lips once more.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Unlike most.  I'm not here to sit on my ass while I cash a ton of paychecks.  I'm here to make my mark, to take more than my fair share from each and every one of you worthless saps in the back.  And I know, I know.  'Oh Gavin, you're such a cocky jerk, completely writing off legends, icons and all that nonsense.'  Yes, yes, yes.  'What about Evans, Shipman, Asar?'  What about them?!   What about the fact I am set to be in the ring with people truly, truly lesser than me..."

Speaking in a mocking tone of voice, giving a lot of insight as to what he thought the fans sounded like.  And it certainly wasn't a very flattering impression of them, let me tell you that much.  But once he finished, he just laughed in a malicious manner.  Seemingly having fun now, poking and prodding at the rather fragile fans and their hatred of those of particular crowd alignments.  Playing the heel to perfection on this day.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "...  What about them?  They'll end up with the same punishment for crossing me as anyone else.. You see, there's something none of you understand right now..  That you will understand in the not so distant that it's in fact tonight - future..  It's that as far as comparing me to those in the Ultimate X?  Scratch that.  Comparing me to those in that locker room?  That I have no equals in ANY of them.  There is no one person in the back that can hold a candle to me, whether it's in this ring, out of this ring, on this microphone, or anywhere else for that matter.  And to try?  Well - it's just insanity.  But this is a pattern we'll see a lot of in the future, you'll all try, and try, and try some more to overcome me.  And then you..  well you simply won't do it."

Brushing the entirety of the locker room off as lacking equality towards him was a tried and true method of making enemies.  But - did he have the talent to do that, was the question?  As far as he was concerned, at least, to himself, he felt he had more than enough talent to piss off the rest of his supposed 'peers'.  But - did anyone ever really know if they were doing the right thing, by doing something like that until it was far, far too late?

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "Acquin, Asar, Dreamwolf, all of you, even Rage if that is your real name, and whomever else rears their ugly head tonight in what will without a shadow of a doubt be the very first step towards my complete and utter dominance of this company..  Be aware.  And be wary.  Because I promise to you..  No wait, I guarantee to you.  You will be in the fight of your lives and you will be lucky to escape.  And lets be honest..  Most of you?  You just won't. That's okay though, no really, it is.  In life, some people are winners.  And some are losers.  The distinction here is..  I have the fortitude to not just know what I am, coming in to this contest.  But to tell all of you what you are as well.  Ultimate X or not.  No matter who does, or doesn't have the balls to show up to the contest."

He leaned up against the ropes, pointing up towards the stage once again almost as if he were directly speaking to someone..  To be honest, he wasn't sure who was the most important to speak to out of his opponents.  So, he made the overall decision to speak as a collective until someone stood out.  For now - the overall goal was simple.  Reaffirm just who he was, and what he was capable of.  And here he was, doing exactly that.  And if his words weren't enough, people were finally getting to see the hype behind Stephens, and see just what a in ring presence he truly was.

GAVIN STEPHENS:
    "At Inception, I will crush you all beneath my boot.  And there is nothing any of you can do to stop me.."

With that.. the music of "The Bad Guy" by Bronx Casket Company began to blare once more..  Gavin turned and started towards the ropes, making his leave from the ring.  He slid through the second rope and out of the ring he went, hopping off the apron as he began to ascend up the ramp in the direction of the backstage area.  A plethora of boos rained down from the crowd whom did not like what the confident, bold and eloquently spoken talent had to say.  But - they weren't supposed to.  He just sauntered up the ramp, laughing at their expense before stopping at the very top and peering back down the stage.  He then shot a wink at the crowd before he headed onward into the backstage area, putting the perfect exclamation point on this piece as we slowly but surely faded into the commercial break.
    </left>
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 09:38:09 PM by Gavin Stephens »

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 08:26:42 PM »
 New Year’s Eve
Rage’s Home- Las Vegas
**OFF CAMERA**

In just a short while, 2014 will officially be over and 2015 will be off to a start.  With the start of a new year also comes the start of the year-long World tour, kicking off in Birmingham for its first supershow of the new year, Inception.  All of the active Seven Deadly Sins members have huge matches at Inception; each title matches.  Despayre and Big B are set to defend their titles against The Players’ Club.  Gabriel finally has his chance at becoming a two-time Heavyweight champion in his match against Drake Green and “The Mental Rapist” Sean Jackson.  And Chris Shipman and Rage?  They have the opportunity to become the inaugural Internet Champion, as both are entrants in the Ultimate-X match to crown the first champion.  If Rage succeeds he would be a two-time inaugural champion, as he and Jamie Staggs were the first ever Tag Team Champions.

It is a huge accomplishment, yes.  One that no one else could claim they have achieved, but the Sin of Wrath has been far from focused on wrestling the past few weeks.  You see, his biological brother, Phillip, recently came to live with him after some personal circumstances back in their childhood home of Boston.  

The move has been an adjustment for not only Phillip, but Rage also.  Both had grown up thinking the other was dead, and for each to find out they were both alive?  Well, they hadn’t gotten off to a great start after their father’s death, but it was a work in progress.  They had lost about twenty-five years of knowing each other, and a lot had happened to the both of them.

So with both still adjusting to being around one another, Rage has had a lot to consider.  Oh, and let’s not forget the newest addition to the Sins family.  Aggie, the aging kitty that Rage adopted just before Christmas.  Could the big man really handle travelling all around the world for the SCW tour, possibly without his brother sometimes, as well as with a cat that required daily medications?  It was a situation he never thought he’d find himself in.

Which brought him to now, and the conversation he was about to have with his brother.

Rage: Hey Phil.  You still awake over there?

Rage spoke to his brother, whose back was turned to him on the sofa as he watched Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve on TV.  Rage stood in his large kitchen, directly over the island counter in the center.  Aggie the cat was, surprisingly, sitting right on the island counter in front of Rage as he petted her and she purred happily.

Phillip immediately turned around to face his older brother, with the remote in his hand.

Phillip: Dude, it’s hours away from midnight.  I’m not that[/b] weak.

Phillip’s eyes dart to Aggie on the counter, and he shakes his head with a laugh.

Phillip: It’s a good thing you don’t have company over here often.  A cat on the counter isn’t very sanitary.

Rage rolls his eyes but he allows Aggie to stay right where she is, and she enjoys every minute of the attention she is getting.

Rage: Ever hear of Lysol?  I do know how to keep this place clean, you know.

Phillip laughs again.

Phillip: Hey, I’m not complaining.  I just know how some people would be if they found out.  

He turns his attention back to the TV, watching the festivities taking place at Times Square in New York.

Rage: I need to talk to you about something, Phil.

Phillip: Let me guess.  Kittie is coming over tonight and you need me to disappear for a while again?

Rage again rolls his eyes.

Rage: Hey, I never tell you to disappear, kid.  

Phillip: True, but I don’t feel like listening to that crap all the time.  You need to sound proof that room or something, dude, because you two—

Rage: I get your point, Phil!  Damn!

Phillip cracks up where he sits, and Aggie just continues to lay on the counter, her eyes blinking every so often as Rage continues to pet her.

Rage: I need to talk to you about this World Tour coming up in a couple weeks.  

Phillip finally mutes the TV.  He stands up from the sofa and turns around to face his brother, before he walks over to the island counter.

Phillip: What about it?  I thought we already talked about it.  It’s your job dude.  

Rage: Yeah, I get that, but I’ve just been doing a lot of thinking.  I know you said you don’t want to travel as much as we’re going to be travelling, which is fine, but…

Phillip: But what?  Look, I’m all for going to a few of the shows every now and then, but an entire year?  Besides, what about Aggie?  

Rage nods as he looks down at Aggie.  She’s fast asleep, but still purring loudly.

Rage: I’m not trying to force you to travel the entire year with us.  And besides, I already told you, we’ll all be back and forth during the weeks we’re not booked.  But that’s not what I’m trying to talk to you about.

Phillip: Then what is it?

Rage: If you would let me finish…

Phillip then falls silent, giving Rage the chance to speak.

Rage: I think I’m going to take some time off for a while…if not permanently.  I’ll still make sure to head to a couple shows with the rest of the Sins to show my support, but I think I’m going to take myself off the active roster.

Phillip’s face shows genuine surprise.

Phillip: What?  Why?  You don’t need to do that because of me and what I did back in Boston.  I’ll be fine by myself…

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: Look, kid, it’s not that I don’t trust you.  I got you out of that situation and I know you’re a lot better off than you were back in Boston.  But, another reason in bringing you here was so that we could find out the truth about what happened when we were kids and try and be brother’s again.  I’m not going to just up and break that promise.

Phillip: What about the others, though?  What about your match in a couple weeks?  Isn’t it a title match or something?

Rage nods.

Rage: Yeah, it is, but I couldn’t give a shit about gold right now.  I’m not a champion.  That much has been very clear since I lost the Heavyweight title two years ago.  

Rage lowers his head and looks at Aggie again.  She looks up at him and lets out a quiet meow and he pets her head.

Rage:  As for the others…Well, they’ll understand.  They might not be happy about it, but if they understand anything, it’ll be the family reasons.

Aggie suddenly jumps up, having had enough attention from Rage.  She saunters across the counter over to Phillip, rubbing against his arm and demanding attention from him.  He obeys obeys her demands and her purring continues.

Phillip: It’s your decision, bro, but you really don’t have to do that.  

Rage nods and places both hands on the countertop, leaning forward.

Rage: At this point, yeah I do.  I’m not fucking getting anywhere these days and I think it’s time I deal with personal shit over wrestling.  Once I get shit figured out, I’ll decide where I stand, but right now, I don’t see me changing my mind.  

Phillip: If you say so.  

Phillip then picks up Aggie, holding her in his arms and petting her.

Phillip: So what next?

Rage: Now…I need to talk to Synn and Kittie first and let them know what I’m gonna do.  I’ll probably keep my obligation to this match at Inception, but after that, I’m done.  Then I can start searching for answers.

Phillip: I’m gonna help in any way that you need me to.

The two brothers are then interrupted by the doorbell.  They turn their attention to the door and Rage rolls his eyes, having a good idea who is there.

Phillip: I’m really glad I got a pair of earplugs.

Rage: Hey, you’re more than welcome to find a girlfriend, Phil…

Phillip shakes his head and walks away laughing.  He returns to his spot on the sofa, placing Aggie in his lap where she falls asleep purring.  Rage heads over and opens the front door to find Kittie standing there with a grin on her face.

Kittie: Hey Peanut Head!  Are you ever going to give me a key to this place?!

Rage shakes his head with a snarl.

Rage: And have you come and go as you please?  I don’t think so.

Phillip: She does it anyway, so why don’t you just give her a damn key already?!

Rage growls as he glares towards his brother.  Kittie lets herself in, chuckling.

Kittie: I’m starting to like Phil a little more, Peanut Head.  

Rage closes the door behind her, then scratches his head.  He knows now is as good time as any to talk to her about his decision.  When she turns around to face him again, she notices the awkward look on his face.

Kittie: Fuck…What did you do now, asshole?

Phillip lets out a laugh but chooses to stay out of the conversation.  Rage lowers his hand and focuses on Kittie.

Rage: We need to talk…

Kittie folds her arms across her chest, raising an eyebrow curiously.  Rage closes his eyes, not fully prepared to tell her his decision, and behind them, Phillip has turned around to watch the events unfold.

Sunday January 4th
Synn’s Home

The decision to take time off from wrestling didn’t sit well with Kittie a few days ago.  She lost her shit at first, but after arguing with Rage for several minutes, she knew he wasn’t budging on his decision.  Not only that, but she couldn’t deny she understood his reasons.

But now comes perhaps a more difficult conversation.  Rage has to let Synn know about his decision and then deal with the rest of the Sins also.  It wasn’t going to be fun, but he was used to deal with crap from the Sins anyway.

He parks his Black Hennessy Venom in the driveway of Synn’s place, walking up to front door.  Because the other members of the Sins usually come and go as they please, he never found the need to knock and let himself in.  Synn was already waiting for him, seated on one of the large sofas in the living area.

Synn: Whatever you need to speak to me about sounded rather important.  What’s going on now?  Is everything okay with your brother?

Rage nods as he walks over and takes a seat across from Synn.

Rage: Yeah, Phil is fine.  Everything is fine…sort of.

Synn: Sort of?  How can everything be sort of fine.

Rage scratches his head and takes in a deep breath.

Rage: Look, I don’t know an easy way to say this, so I might as well just break it to you.  I’ve decided that after Inception, I’m taking some time off.  Though it might be permanent.

A look of surprise grows on Synn’s face and he leans forward.

Synn: I’m sorry, what?

Rage: I can’t do this world tour, Synn.  Not with this situation with my brother now.

Synn: You know he’s more than welcome to join us.  He doesn’t have to stay in Vegas while we travel.

Rage nods.

Rage: Yeah, I know.  I realize that.  But now Phil is concerned about Aggie and making sure she’s taken care of.

Synn smirks.

Synn: You mean you are concerned about Aggie now…

Rage rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

Synn: Rage, there are ways to make sure that Aggie is taken care of while we travel.  It’s not impossible.

Rage: I know, Synn, but that’s not just what this is about.  I don’t want to do it anymore, Synn.  I’m sick of it all.

Synn leans back in his seat, folding his arms across his chest.  He stares at Rage, nodding slowly at the big man.

Synn: Care to explain the sudden change?  You have the opportunity to win the Internet Championship at Inception, Rage.  You’re just going to give that up?

Rage: I didn’t ask for this title match, Synn.  They just threw me in there because they needed a fucking back up plan after Asar tucked his tail between his legs and quit.  Though apparently he’s now back.  I don’t want the damn title, Synn.

Synn: And what if you win it?  What then?

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: Then I’ll vacate the title after I win it.  It doesn’t matter.  I’ll go through with the match, but after…I’m done.  I made a promise to Phil and to myself to find answers about what the fuck happened when we were kids, and I’m going to keep that promise.  I can’t travel for this tour and deal with this personal shit at the same time.  It’s just not possible.

Synn takes in a deep breath and then lets out a sigh.

Synn: It’s your decision, Rage.  I just don’t want you to do something you might regret later.  You know that the others and I will help you in any way we can.

Rage: Yeah, I know.  And I’ll show up to whatever shows you need me for support.

Synn nods.

Synn: Well, I guess it’s settled then.  I might not agree with your decision completely, but I won’t try and stop you.  Though I can’t say the others will be as understanding.

Rage: Well I already told Kittie.  She flipped out on me and yelled and screamed for a few minutes, but I yelled back and made her understand.

Synn chuckles and gets to his feet.

Synn: I guess I better make a phone call to Christian Underwood.

Rage looks at Synn curiously.

Rage: Why?  

Synn: I’m your manager.  If you’re planning to take some time off, Christian will want to get some paperwork drawn up for you to sign.

Rage nods with a shrug of his shoulders.

Rage: Oh, right…I always forget about that shit.  Well, just do what you have to do and let me know what needs to done.  I need to get back to my place.

Synn: I really hope you don’t regret this later on, Rage. I understand your reason, as I said, but you may end up regretting it.

Rage shakes his head and gets back to his feet.

Rage: Even if I do regret it later on, it won’t make a difference.  I’ve got shit to handle, and until I get it all figured out, I can’t compete.

Synn: Fair enough.

Rage: I’ll see ya later, Synn.  And if you talk to Gabriel, don’t tell him.  I’ll tell the others later when we all head to England.

Synn: You have my word.

Rage nods and heads to the door without another word.  He heads out of the house and to his car, and moments later, his engine roars to life.  His car speeds away from Synn’s place as he heads back to his own home just a short distance away.

”I’m not going to sit here and waste any more of my time or the time of anyone who will be watching this.  I won’t lie and say that I wasn’t surprised that I was put into this match to determine the first Internet Champion, but when I saw the card, I really was pretty fucking shocked.”

“Let me make one thing clear, I know I could very easily win this match against any of these assholes I’m being put against, even my own stablemate, Chris Shipman.  I’m the only former Heavyweight Champion that is a part of this match, and that alone is proof I have what it takes.  The only problem?”

“I don’t fucking want it.”

“All of these guys in this match, maybe with the exception of Bo Dreamwolf, they’re all focused on one thing…the gold and the bragging rights that come with being crowned the first Internet Champion.  Me?  I couldn’t give a fuck.  I’ve always been more focused on kicking someone’s ass then on winning the match itself or winning the title.”

“Any one of these guys in this match can say what they want about me.  The fact is, it doesn’t mean shit to me anymore.  I’m going to go into this match, deliver a beat down to as many guys as I can and be done with it.  If I lose, I don’t care.  If I win, I don’t fucking care.”

“After this match at Inception, I’m done.  I’m not sure for how long, or if I will even ever come back because at this point, I’ve done everything I ever set out to do and anything else is just a bonus.  I’ve got too much personal shit to deal with, and I’m done focusing on beating the hell out of people who don’t matter.”

“So…to all you pieces of shit in this match on Sunday.  I’ll see you then.  None of you are important enough to even waste any words on.”

“Well..maybe except Chris Shipman and Bo Dreamwolf.  I’m betting on one of you two to walk out with the title.”

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 06:29:44 AM »
 Joshua is heading up the ramp and holding his side after getting eliminated from the pudding match wiping the pudding and throwing it at the fans that are pestering him as he is walking hitting a couple innocent fans watching the match. Ms. Rocky Mountains comes up next to him when he gets to the back and motions him to get a towel and toward the interview area.  As he towels himself off she begins to talk.

“Ladies and gentlemen I am here with SCWs Joshua Acquin.  Joshua what do you think of the match you were just in?”

Joshua wipes his face off still leaving some of the pudding on the edge of his face.

“What do I think of that match?  I would have to say that’s the craziest match I have been in, ever.  I think I am going to be cleaning off for about 3 days after this event.  But that’s the glory of the roulette championship.  You never know what you will be faced with in the match.  I should have known with the holidays around that the management would do something like this.  This proves nothing about a wrestlers ability  I could have done quite better if we had a different match.”

“Over the next couple weeks SCW will be off before we head out on our first ever world tour.  What do you plan on doing between now and then?”

"Really all I want to do is get to the nurse so I can get my ribs check out.  But I am going to spend Christmas with my son and soon to be wife.  Then I am going to be hosting a party at my resort into the new year, after that I have an outdoor hokey game to attend since I own the team.  Then to fish the first I will be married.  On the next day after that I will be catching a plane to head over to the great country of England.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains looks at Joshua and motions that he missed a spot on his face.

“You know what I know I missed a spot on my face I can feel it and thank you for the towel but I need to get checked by medical before I leave to go back to Vegas.”

Joshua hands her the towel back as she waits for the next wrestler she has questions for.

======

Joshua is seen in England, wearing some jeans and a hoodie, at Villa Park before the FA Cup game taking part in a tour.

“The Aston Lower Grounds, later renamed Villa Park, was not the first home of Aston Villa F.C. Their previous venue, Wellington Road faced increasing problems including an uneven pitch, poor spectator facilities, a lack of access and exorbitant rents.  As a result, in 1894, Villa's committee began negotiations with the owners of the Aston Lower Grounds, "the finest sports ground in the district."   Situated in the former grounds of Aston Hall…”

Joshua looks around at the area around him in the entry way of the stadium.  Looking at all the titles that were on display .

“Aston Villa is among the oldest and the most successful football clubs in the history of English football. Villa won the 1981–82 European Cup, and are thus one of five English clubs to win what is now the UEFA Champions League.  They have the fourth highest total of major honors won by an English club, having won the First Division Championship seven times, most recently in the 1980–81 season, the FA Cup seven times, last won in 1957, the Football League Cup five times, last won in 1996, and the UEFA Super Cup in 1982. The club has also produced more England national team players than any other team, currently having produced 72…”
Joshua continues to follow the group of people around the empty stadium just taking in the history of the place.  He turns down on corridor and it leads out to the pitch as the others follow behind and the tour finishes with a meet and greet with the players.  Joshua takes his picture with a couple players and then leaves the area to get ready for the game later on.

======

The crowd is around the ring inside the Birmingham National Indoor Arena holding signs to cheer on their favorite SCW wrestler.  The ring is set up with the SCW Internet Championship above the ring and the ultimate X structure is set up as it would be for the match.  All of a sudden Nightmare hits the PA and the fans instantly boo as Joshua walks out to the top of the ramp wearing jeans and a SCW Nightmare t-shirt.  He walks down the ramp and stops at a person that is holding a sign reading Acquin Sucks.  Joshua looks at the fan and shakes his head mouthing what could be I suck really?  He then grabs the sign and tears it up in front of the fan and throws it back at him and continues down the ramp and gets into the ring.

“Thank you for the jolly good entrance from the fans here in England.  Its great to see that fans here hate me as much as they do back home.  Do you guys get any other weather than rain rain and more rain?  I mean I flew into London a week ago and rain, went and got me some fish and chips then took a nap in my hotel.  I woke up later and it was still rain.  Enough about the rain this is about the title that hangs over my head.  The first person to reach it and pull it down is the winner.  There is eight other wrestlers in this match besides myself.  Two start in the ring then another comes out.  Hell if I draw a high number I could be seeing someone win while I wait to enter the ring.  But if I know this match all that one has to do is climb up on part of this monstrosity and walking across it and then reaching up and grabbing the title and claiming it as your own.  I intended to so that even though I have a one in nine chance of doing so.”

With that said Joshua climbs up the side and walks across  and pulls the championship down. And holds it up as the crowd boos him as he sits in the middle and has the mic he was using passed up to him.

“You better get use to this I am going to win this belt and there is nothing any of you can do to stop me.  Next stop championship.”

Joshua holds the title up and taunts the crowd as the camera zooms out.

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 05:17:44 PM »

\'user

***It had been a very hectic past few weeks for me ever since all that bullshit with J.J. Dixon and Kimberly over Twitter. Kimberly hasn't been home since December and sleep for me was becoming non-existent. I'd never been alone this long EVER in my life and it was starting to mess with my head a little. My focus on being the best in the ring was starting to diminish. The first S.C.W. card of the year was just two days away and it was now time for me to clear my head and regain my focus***

Friday January 9th, 2015 [The Evans Household. Calgary Alberta, Canada]

***We are inside the kitchen of Bruce and Kimberly's home in Calgary Alberta, Canada. Their housekeeper Lucy is seen standing over the stove making food. As the camera zooms in on the food she is cooking there are eggs going in one skillet, breakfast sausages in another, and pancakes in the third. She was always quite the cook. Lucy is an older hispanic woman in her sixties and has been with the family for over twenty years. This morning she was dressed in her regular clothes and not the normal uniform given to her by the Evans as it was "Casual Friday". She wore a pair of old worn out blue jeans, plain white shoes, and for some reason a red and white Christmas sweater which certainly has won an ugly sweater contest or two in it's days. She has her gray and black hair tied up and a black apron "protecting" her clothes as she worked around the house. The camera again zooms in on the food as she reaches to the left of the stove and grabs a plate. She begins prepping the plate with the food as she turns off the stove. With the plate full of the breakfast foods she walks it over to the white kitchen island located in the middle of the room. The entire kitchen has a red and white theme, the island is white and placed around it are red stools. She lays the plate on the island and walks over to the entrance of the kitchen and looks upstairs to where the bed rooms, office, and other rooms are***

Lucy: Mr. Evans, your breakfast is ready sir!

***She wipes her hands on the apron and walks back into the kitchen, standing by the island waiting for Bruce. She picks up a pile of envelopes and papers and looks through them. The sound of heavy feet running down the stairs are heard and after just a few seconds Bruce walks into the kitchen. He's obviously not been woke too long as his eyes look tired and his hair in a state of "bed head". Bruce is wearing a bulky red robe with his initials B.E. in white just over the left breast of it along with a pair of white house slippers. He looks to be in a good mood this morning considering all he's been through as of late as he smiles at Lucy and walks over to the island. She hands him the envelopes and papers as he takes his seat at one of the stools***

Lucy: Good morning sir. Here is the mail for you and enjoy your breakfast. If you need me I'll be upstairs dusting the office.

BHBE: Good morning Lucy, and what did I tell you about calling me sir? You're apart of this family. It's Mr. Evans.

***Bruce lets out a small giggle as does Lucy as they seem to be joking with each other. She walks off and away from the kitchen as the sound of heavy foot steps walking up the stairs are heard. In the kitchen Bruce grabs a coffee mug from in front of him and takes a sip as he looks through the envelopes and papers from the mail. He hums some song as he sorts through them until a big vanilla envelope in particular catches his eyes. The humming stops and his smile vanishes as he puts the rest of the mail back down and focuses primarily on this one. The camera zooms in to show the the envelope is marked as being from Kimberly. Bruce's eyess grow wide as he opens the envelope and pulls out a pile of about three or four pieces of paper. He begins reading softly to himself as the camera zooms in even closer***

BHBE: Dear Mr. Bruce Evans, from the attorney offices of Smith, Greene, and Horn on behalf of Mrs. Kimberly Evans...

***His face begins to turn sour as he continues looking through the papers. His mood just made a complete three sixty the further into the paper work he gets. He puts the paper down after browsing through them and he hangs his head down for a few seconds. When he lifts his head back up his eyes look as if he's about to start crying. He takes another sip from the coffee mug and rubs his fingers through his hair as he lets out a sigh

BHBE: Oh.... Oh boy..... I knew this day would be heading my way. Just didn't think it'd be so soon. Man this sucks!

***Bruce stands up from the stool and grabs the papers. He walks out of the kitchen, through the living room and up the stairs. He walks down the halls passing several doors until he reaches what appears to be the office. He enters the office as Lucy jumps up from her seat behind his desk. She had been in there watching her daily telenovelas as she had always done. She doesn't know that Bruce already knows as she pretends to be dusting the bookshelf behind the desk with a feather duster as she whistles. Bruce stands in the door way with the papers in his hand***

BHBE: You can go home Lucy. Take the rest of the day off. Then you can watch your mexican soaps.

***Bruce lets out a seemingly forced giggle as Lucy turns around with a concerned look across her face***

Lucy: Huh? The rest of the day? Is everything okay Mr. Evans?

***With a fake smile on his face Bruce looks down at the paper work in his hands then back at Lucy***

BHBE: Yes everything is okay. Everything will be okay.

***Lucy walks closer to Bruce and begins taking her apron off. Lucy was a very nosy woman but it never seemed to bother either of the Evans. It was obvious she knew what was happening as she looks at the paper in Bruce's hands and then the look on his face. She's already in her head put two and two together***

Lucy: She did it didn't she?

***Bruce just nods his head as Lucy moves in closer embracing him very tight. She begins speaking spanish in an angry tone before letting go***

BHBE: Don't worry Lucy. I'll take of everything. There ain't much to do around here today so take the rest of the day off and relax.

***Lucy looks at Bruce and gives him a pity smile as she stands there shaking her head in anger. She then walks out of the office again speaking angry spanish as she closes the door behind her. Bruce walks over to his desk, grabs the remote to the television and turns off the spanish soap opera. He walks around and sits in his desk chair just sitting there with a blank stare. He holds his head down between his two hands for a few seconds and then looks up***

BHBE: I hope you're happy! I hope you're real happy Mr. J.J. Dixon! You low down good for nothing son of a bitch! She did it! She's leaving me! She's gone! She's gone for good!

***He furiously shoves everything off the desk unto the floor. He takes the papers from Kimberly and places them in the paper shredder just under his desk. He strokes his hair and then puts his elbows on top of the desk with his hands folded in front of his mouth as he sits their thinking***

BHBE: You came in and you did something that no one has been able to do for over twenty years. You divided a very happily married couple. You've ruined and broken up a family. I hope this pleases you Dixon. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror and feel good about yourself and who you are. I hope you can sleep at night knowing we've got a little girl who's not going to be seeing her dad on a daily basis now. You're an asshole J.J.! I promise I better not ever see you again. I promise that if I ever get the chance I'm gonna make you regret the day you ever met me. Regret the fact that you've now just completely ruined my life. I am going to return the favor and make your life a living hell! I promise you... No I guarantee you that punk!

***He pauses as he reaches into one of the desk drawers and pulls out a framed portrait of he and Kimberly on their wedding day. He looks at the picture as a small smile crosses his face. The couple looked extremely happy on their big day over twenty years ago. He stands the portrait on the desk***

BHBE: Over twenty years ago I vowed to that woman to love, honor, and obey her til death did us part. As far as I know neither of us are dead yet. I promised to love her through sickness and health, for richer or poorer. We both have everything in life we could have ever wanted thanks to the wrestling business,so there was never really a period of being poor. There's been times where she's been sick, and it was me who was there to take care of her. There's been times where I've been sick and it was her who took care of me. We've had some of the best times in our lives together, and now it's all gone, it's just gone!

***Another pause as he glances at the picture again before placing it face down and shaking his head in disgust. He takes out another framed portrait from a desk drawer and looks at it with a small smile. This one of him, Kimberly, their two older sons, and their young daughter. He stands it up on the desk***

BHBE: The family times we had together. The vacations. The game nights. The absolutely amazing times we all had together as one big happy family gone! Thanks J.J. Thanks a lot. You know it's one thing professionally to screw me over, but when my family is involved it's personal. That's where the line was crossed. It's bullshit and it's wrong on every level and you're gonna be the one that has to live with that for the rest of your life. You see I know I've had apart in all of this just as well. I admit I f***** up! I can't put all the blame on you. A couple of weeks ago on my birthday I f***** it up. I was depressed, lonely, miserable and I spent the night in my hotel room drinking like a fish. One thing led to another and someone was drunk dialed to my room. It happened. Something I promised Kimberly I would never do again happened!

***He looks at the family portrait once more before placing it face down on the desk next to his wedding portrait. He folds his hands together again and places them in front of his mouth. Looking around the office he continues***

BHBE: But the business has taught me one thing I will always hang on to. You never mix business with pleasure. You never mix your professional life with your personal life. I made that mistake. It's all my fault. I should have known better. My focus should have been to separate the two but I didn't. Now I'm screwed. It's time for me to think things over. See where I am in life, where I'm going. This trip overseas should be good for me. Maybe it'll help me clear my mind. This tour will take me away from my loved ones, but maybe that's just what I need at this point in my life. Maybe it'll help to make me a better person. Maybe when I come back time will have healed all wounds and I can get my lovely family back together.

***Reaching into his desk drawer once more, he pulls out a yellow folder. The folder has "S.C.W. 2015 Tour Schedule" written across it. He opens the folder and takes out a piece of paper. Before continuing to talk he reads through the paper in his head***

BHBE: Birmingham, England. It's been a while since I've been over there. Matter of fact it was in the opening years of my career. Don't really care much for the place but at least we won't have to be in the states for the full year. Inception! First event for us of the year and it just so happens to be a super show. A line up stacked from opening bell to main event. A line up that could easily be one of the best this company has ever seen. A night in which at least three new champions are guaranteed to be crowned, and a night where I will have to go through eight other men to become the first ever Sin City Wrestling Internet Champion. To me it's something that is not impossible. Something I've done elsewhere before. The question is have I lost some of my mojo? Can I still hang with some of the best this business has to offer? Can I grapple with the guys that are younger than me, faster, stronger than me? I'm looking at this show as my official "comeback". The day that Bruce Evans re-invents himself. The day that Bruce again puts his name back on the map. The day that Bruce regains his legacy and adds on to it. My friends it will be the day that I, Bruce Evans becomes your first ever Internet Champion!

***A look of confidence crosses the face of Bruce as he rubs his hands together***

BHBE: Rage, Drexel Matheson, Hydro, Joshua Acquin, Gavin Stephens, Gabriel Asar, Bo Dreamwolf, and Chris Shipman. Without doubt, hands down some of the finest on the roster. We all have one goal in mind and that is walking out of Inception as first ever Internet champion. Nine men all going for the same thing. It's like parents fighting over that "it" toy of the year in the malls. I've sat back and watched what some of the others have had to say and some of it just made me laugh.Take Rage for instance. I hear ya running your mouth about how you're the only former world champion in this match. Ya say you don't even want the Internet title. You won the S.C.W. Heavyweight Championship over two years ago, get over yourself! You see while you see this title as meaning nothing to you, to the rest of us it's a history making match. The winner will go down in the history books and that means something. But even more important than that is that you're a champion for one of the top companies around. Sure it's not the top championship of the company, but it's a damn good start. See being a champion in this company means you're one of the best, one of the top guys around. Furthermore this Internet championship could easily be a stepping stone to that World Championship. So Rage you don't have to care about the match, or the new title, but I do. If it's not that important to you why don't you do us all a favor and just stay home that night because you're wasting mine and everyone else's time.

***He reads some more from the paper work in the folder***

BHBE: Then I see Gavin Stephens doing what he does best, run that big sour mouth of his. I sit and watch this guy speak and since day one he's done nothing but bitch. Why are you such an angry little man Gavin? Why are you such a bitter little person? I don't have the answers to those questions and quite frankly I don't give a shit. You see you walk around like you've done something in Sin City, like you've accomplished something. You haven't Gavin and that's why you haven't gotten anything yet. Because you haven't earned it. You want to be in the main events and headline the big shows and be "Mr. Important" and all the other golden things that come with being the "man". The problem with that Mr. Stephens is you simply haven't earned it. See you talk a really good game, you really do. I enjoy your rants and raves about what's right and wrong with the company, I really do. Because you've been here forever right? So you know how things should be ran right? Maybe Mark and Christian should just give the company to you and let you decide who gets what and who wrestles who and who gets which title right? That way you can make your little stable mates look like they're actually worth something. With that huge ego you have for what reason I'm not quite sure yet, you'll of course make yourself Heavyweight Champion. Maybe you can give the Bombshell title to your lovely wife. Let's see.... maybe Andrew Watts will be your Internet Champion right? Alex Kaelin will be your Roulette Champion, and I guess you'll figure out some way to divide the rest of the titles among yourselves. In your world Gavin that's how you see things. You think the "Rejects" deserve it all, don't you? Well this is the real world Stephens! This is Sin City Wrestling and around here you get what you earn. So earn it, and stop all you're bitching. You're really starting to sound like you should be in the Bombshell division.

***Evans stands up and walks over to the window. He looks out of it through the blinds as the sun sneaks into the room***

BHBE: Bo Dreamwolf and I have quite the storied history if I may say so myself. But I'm sure many will agree. We put on some of the most entertaining matches in the early days of the company and then it all ended. I went away, he went away. I came back, he came back. My concern is what were you doing while you were away Bo? Running around with a feather on top of your head doing your chants? Because I was training for my comeback. Training to return and become the best there is. Are ya even in shape to go at it with eight of us? Look Bo, after our little "rivalry" I can admit I walked away from it respecting you. You may not be man enough to admit it in front of people but I'm sure you feel the same about me. This weekend for the first time in over two years you and I will be in that ring at the same time. There's definitely not going to be any love lost. I said I respect you as a man, not as a wrestler. As a wrestler I can't stand your guts, as a wrestler you make me sick. At Inception I'm gonna have to shut down any dreams you have of ever holding another title ever again.

***He opens the blinds and walks back over to his chair***

BHBE: Blown opportunities happen in this business, matter of fact they happen all the time. Drexel you know what I'm talking about right? You, like many of the others on the roster like to chime in on twitter about what's going on between me and my..... Kimberly when it's really none of your business. I don't like you, I don't like you at all. You run your mouth and all that comes out of it is crap. Tons of it. You run around bragging about beating me in a three way match which I didn't even get pinned, and that's fine. I'm not one to sit around and cry about a loss because I know that ya win some and ya have to lose some. But if that win is your career highlight then go on ahead and keep celebrating it. I'm sure you probably sit and watch and rewind that match over and over again and pat yourself on the back right? That's fine, I can't blame ya. For once in your career you got to rub elbows with a real legend. I'm sure it's probably your life's biggest accomplishment and you'll tell your children, your grand children, hell maybe even your great grand children, and ya know what Drexel? That too is just fine with me. But this weekend won't have the same outcome. This weekend you will not be walking out as a winner and you can bet your bottom dollar on that!

***Bruce rubs his eyes and then takes the yellow folder closing it and putting it back into the drawer***

BHBE: As for Hydro there's a guy I'm actually anxious to get in the ring with. I've heard a lot about the guy before he came here but gotta admit I haven't seen a lot. Not impressed, not at all. This kind of match would probably be to his advantage as he's a spot monkey high flying bastard and that's an advantage when trying to retrieve that title. Mr. Acquin a former tag team champion so at least you know what it's like to hold a title around here, good for you. I know you loved that feeling, never wanted to let it go, and want that magical feeling back again. It's a feeling we all love and never want to lose but shit happens. I'm sure becoming first ever Internet Champion is something you like the rest of us want just as bad as the next guy. Sorry to break the bad news to ya Joshua but I want it more than the rest of ya'll and I will stop at nothing to make sure that is accomplished.

***Standing up, Bruce walks out of the office and through the hallways. There's tons of family pictures along the walls as he reaches another room. It's a large bedroom which like the kitchen downstairs is themed in red and white. He walks over to a closet and pulls out some very expensive looking red luggage. He walks over to a king sized bed which is full of clothes and begins stuffing the luggage with the clothes***

BHBE: Now I kind of like Gabriel Asar now. I know what he's going through. He too is going through a nasty separation from his girl so his mind like mine must be a little clouded like mine. The difference between he and I is that my wi..... uh Kimberly isn't always around like his ex backstage. Gabriel let me give you some advice, get her out of your head if only for the time you're in that ring. I know it's hard, it's rough and you might walk around like everything is fine when we all know you're hurting inside. If you really want that Internet title your complete and undivided attention will be needed. Stop trying to be this "playboy" and start being something that matters, being a wrestler. Gotta say you're odds of winning are already low since I'm in the match but with that woman on your mind it's only gonna make it harder for you to walk out with that title.

***As he continues stuffing the luggage with his clothes and ring gear he comes across a sexy pair of red laced panties. He stops in his tracks and picks them up. He just stands there holding them in his hands for a few seconds before putting them back down, as he continues packing***

BHBE: Being in your backyard may be an advantage for you Shipman but not much of one when this kind of match happens. See it's going to be nine hungry and I do mean very hungry men beating the crap out of each other for a prized possession. Maybe being so close to home for you makes it easier for you to be over confident. My friend don't let that be the death of your chances of winning this match. See we all know how crazy you are and how you have this I don't give a f*** and I'll do anything attitude, but is that enough to help you win? Doubt it. In two days you too will have a story to tell your kids. Like the other men in this match you get the chance to be in the same ring with greatness, royalty, awesomeness. You get the chance to take notes and learn something. You get the chance Mr. Chris Shipman to make history and become first ever Internet Champion of Sin City Wrestling. But the nail in the tire will be when you're in that ring and come to the realization that Blaque Hart Bruce Evans simply wanted it and deserves it more. That Blaque Hart Bruce Evans was just that much better on that night. And finally that Blaque Hart Bruce Evans is the franchise player, the Icon, and the only true LEGEND of Sin City Wrestling!

***Bruce finishes packing one of the pieces of luggage and starts on another one. He gets distracted as he sees the pair of red panties again and stops. He picks them up, puts them up to his face and begins to sniff them as the scene fades out***
The Franchise Player</font color>