Author Topic: FROST/ACQUIN vs GUNS vs BUDDIES vs JON/CONNOR  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
FROST/ACQUIN vs GUNS vs BUDDIES vs JON/CONNOR
« on: May 11, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
 Post all Roleplays here!

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 05/17/2014
England: 04:59am Sunday 05/18/2014  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 02:59:45 AM »
 Joshua is seen in his office in Las Vegas while everyone else in SCW is in Congo.

“Mr. Acquin you have a visitor. Would you like for me to send her in?”

“I wasn’t expecting anyone.”

“They say it is important.”

“Ok send them in.”

Joshua’s door opens and in walks a woman and she walks up to the desk and sits down in one of the leather chairs in the office.

“Well Tiffiny what do I owe this visit?”

“Can’t I visit my boyfriend at work, maybe I want to have lunch with you?”

“So we are a couple again? With all the on again off again I wasn’t too sure.”

“Well you know we have had our ups and downs but I have something important. Remember the last time we had a real bad breakup? Well surprise you have a seven year old son.”

Joshua rubs his chin in thought.

“You know if I didn’t trust you as much as I do I would be laughing in your face. What proof do you have of him being my son?”

Tiffiny pulls out a document out of an envelope and hands it to Joshua.

“If you look at the document I had a DNA test done and if you remember that you did that test before you went to Africa. That is why I did it.”

Joshua looks at the paper and shakes his head in agreement.

“Well does this mean you want to take me to court to get a court order for child support?”

“No I just wanted to let you know you have a son and knowing you…”

“You figured I would do the right thing and give you money on my own? You know me quite well and it seems this time around we are more stable together, and we have someone looking up to us both. Well I will be heading out of town back to Africa for the next two shows. I would love for the two of you to meet me in Capetown. Also I would feel better if you and him would move into my place to put my mind at ease.”

“Wow you are a man that lives up to things that are thrown at him. Would you at least like to meet Joshua Jr.?”

“I would love to; lunch is on me wherever you too would like to have it at.”

With that said Joshua presses a button on his desk.

“Hey Liz please push all my meetings to tomorrow. I am going to be out of the office the rest of the day.”

“I will do Mr. Acquin.”

With that Joshua and Tiffiny walk out of Joshua’s office hand in hand.

=========

Joshua is seen at a podium in front of a backdrop for the Las Vegas Wranglers.

“Ladies and gentlemen I would like to inform everyone that the construction of the arena is going good and ready for the first preseason home game against the Texas Stars.”

Joshua looks around the room and points to a reporter.

“Mr. Acquin how do you feel about getting an AHL team here in Las Vegas.  Do you think that it is a road map to getting a NHL team here in Las Vegas?”

Joshua takes a minute to think.

“Well I personally think that it will be the highest we will get toward a major hokey team here.  The reason I say that is because of the closeness of two teams in Los Angles and the team we represent in the AHL.  So that is three teams within a five hour drive.  Would I like to see it?  Sure, I would to see it.  Next question.”

“Mr. Acquin, it has been reported that you have a son.  Also reports say that he is seven, why did it take so long?”

Joshua looks at the man that asked the question.

“Yea I have a son.  Due to my relationship with his mother I didn’t know about him.  Am I proud about that?  Hell no.  But your report doesn’t say that once I found out about it I have been in his life.  I am making up for lost time.  Does your report say anything about me becoming his little league coach?  Does it state that I have moved him and his mom into my home?  I am sick and tired of media trying to paint me as a deadbeat dad.  If I was one I would want to do nothing with him and his mother.  I am trying my damned to do everything for him.  What about your son?  Do you even have one?  Next question please and nothing about my family life.”

“Joshua I want to know what has happened to your wrestling school.”

Joshua in a much better mood smiles at the reporter.

“Well my school is doing quite well.  Now sure I haven’t been able to be here in Las Vegas due to SCW having a tour in Africa.  Right now I had to come back due to a meeting that I needed to be here in person for because the internet sucks over in Africa.  But back to my school, we are having people learn and put shows on in the parks here in Las Vegas.  We have crowned three champions that have done well to promote the school and have the ability to be big once they are done with my school.”

After Joshua answers the question he stands up and waves as he leaves the room.  In the hallway is Tiffiny and Joshua Jr.  Joshua hugs both and walks down the hallway passing reporters that were lined up in the hallway.

=========

The camera pans to the ring as Nightmare plays over the PA system. Fans boo as Joshua comes out from the back with the SCW Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder. As Joshua walks down to the ring he stops and raises the title to draw the boos from the crowd. As he enters the ring a stage hand brings him a microphone.

“I told you on March 30th that I would shock SCW and I did by doing this. Roll the film.”

Justin: And their challenger being joined by a mystery partner. He hails from Las Vegas, Nevada and weighs 227 pounds….Joshua ACQUIN
“Nightmare” Hits the PA as Joshua walks out from the back with mixed reaction from the crowd. As he walks slowly to the ring he avoids all contact from fans. Some of them call out asking who is partner is. Once in the ring he goes up to the middle rope of the turnbuckle, drawing cheers and boos from the crowd. He looks over at the team of Jon and Frost with a smile, asking for a microphone.
Adams: Oh man I can’t wait to find out, I love a good mystery.
Joshua: My partner for this match is….Lucian Frost.
Now Joshua Acquin pulls Ninja to his feet, it is clear that Ninja is out of it. He sets him up for his version of the killswitch. Acquin hits with the Nightmare and Frost is helping the referee to his feet. Acquin is going for the count.
1….
2….
3!!!!
The bell rings and the fans are booing the new Tag Team Champions!
Simone: As much as I hate to say it we have new tag team champions. They cheated from start to finish but in the end they got the belts.

“Now it has been almost two months and we have defended our championship once already and what does the NXT favoring management do just because we joined HSI? They gave the one team we beat down another shot? Kind of odd. Guns for Hire you had your shot and lost on the first leg here in Africa and now you get another shot before any of the others get a shot? Enough about the Guns, there is another NXT team. On that team is the ex-tag champ or should I say chump. He never saw what I was going to do and win this belt. He tags with his NXT partner and how do we know it won’t be them and the Guns working together? And lastly the unbeaten team and possibly the most unstable team in SCW. You try to take and fight you have to take something that they care about then they start to rage. So we not only have to beat one team but three other teams. What’s next they going to put it as elimination? The odds maybe against us but we will retain this title for us and HSI.  The thing that gets to me is that a champion should be loved by fans but every time I come out here I get booed.  I along with Frost have made these championships notable once again.  You people that hate on me.  That’s one thing I cannot put my head around.  If it was any member of NXT you would be sucking on the nipple of who ever won these belts.  Trust me they are no better than I am.  Hell most of you here just got the internet here in South Africa.  Look up the latest news about me and you find out that I own a wrestling school.  I OWN a hockey team, think of soccer…I mean Football on ice with a sick.  Hell I own my own resort and I open it up to everyone not the wealthy.  I have had a homeless man come up to me and I let him into my car getting his grubby jeans and body onto my seats and took him to lunch.  How many other guys would do that for that man?  Not many, true I paid another “cleaner” one to clean out my car and scrub the seats.  I have been painted as a bad man due to the asshole I am.  Every one of the guys backstage does the same thing.  Maybe not Guns because one is getting ice for the other making sure that he didn’t break a hip.  If I wanted to I could retire, but I don’t because I love doing this no matter if you hate me or love me, trust me I hear the few that do.  So when Frost and I get into this ring it will be six other men trying to take this gold belt from us.  We are more than ready.  We will play the games that the NXT want to play.  But when I have your favorite team on their backs for a one two three just remember that I am better than them, and HSI is better than anyone in Africa.  I can’t wait to get out of this damn continent”

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua holds up the tag title drawing heat from the crowd and is just laughing as he heads to the back.

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 04:05:35 PM »
 The scene opens up in a nearly completely pitch black room.  The only way to even know that the camera is functioning is that there seems to be a curtain only slightly open off in the distance, creating just enough light to allow for faint outlines of some items around the room, including what appears to be the barely visible form of a rather large person seated in the midst of this all.  The room sits in complete silence, outside of the faint sound of the person in question breathing somewhat heavily.  After a few minutes, a clicking sound is heard and then everything changes as a door to this darkened room opens, causing light to flood in from the hallway, in the process casting the light directly onto the massive person in question.  The rather large man still happens to have his back facing the direction of the camera is he sits in the chair, but upon the light coming in, he turns to show the very familiar face of one of SCW's Bosom Buddies, Bernard "Big B" Jones.  Big B does not say a word as he looks in the direction of the door.  The amount of light coming in from behind the person entering the room makes it impossible to determine who it is, causing the entire front of his body to be covered in shadows.  Big B then turns back around and returns to staring off into the darkness without a sound.  There continues to be a few more moments of awkward silence after that.  However, it takes only a moment before an extremely unmistakeable voice comes from the other man.

Nick:  Hey cuz, what the hell are you doing in here?

As soon as Nick is finished speaking, the silence immediately returns and the awkward nature of the situation resumes.  This goes on for a few more seconds, but Nick makes another comment, with his tone unsurprisingly already starting to catch a bit of an attitude to it.

Nick:  Yo!  Big guy!  I'm talking to you here!

Big B can seen slowly turning his head back around, looking towards his cousin once again, but still not saying a single word.  After a couple of moments, Nick seems at least pleased to have gotten B's attention back to him, so speaks again.

Nick:  I SAID... what are you doing?!?

Big B continues to look at Nick silently for a couple of seconds, taking another deep breath before finally speaking in a very monotone voice.

Big B:  Thinking.

Nick immediately bursts out into laughter upon hearing this answer from B.

Nick:  No, but seriously... what are you really doing, ya big goon?

Big B stares at his cousin, clearly rather displeased by Nick's reaction and it doesn't take long for this to register with Nick.  With that, his laughter immediately stops and his tone changes as he speaks again.

Nick:  Wait... you're serious?  Wow, um... ok.  What exactly are you thinking about?

Another long pause precedes B's next short and emotionless statement.

Big B:  The match.

Nick continues to talk into the darkness as he can barely see his cousin, seeming to be a bit off guard by all of this.

Nick:  Well that's good, I guess.  But don't you think you might need to be doing a LITTLE more to prepare than just sitting around in the dark thinking about crap to get ready for this match?

Big B does not say a word, instead continuing to stare at his cousin blankly.

Nick:  You know, like actually study some tape on your opponents, get an idea of who they are and what they do in the ring.  Be ready for their tendencies and all of that.  Listen, I know you're bigger than most of these guys you step in the ring with, but that's only going to get you so far.  I didn't get as far as I did by simply thinking I could knock them out with a punch or toss them aside.  It was about being better than them in not just one way, but EVERY way.  And what was often the real difference-maker was being smarter and more well-prepared.

Big B responds, but clearly expects more out of his cousin, as he does not seem to derive much from Nick's point.

Big B:  Ok...

Nick:  So, should I assume that you have not been doing any of that?
Big B once again opts not to respond, simply staring at Nick without even blinking.

Nick:  Yeah, that's what I thought.  Hell, other than having your little buddy Despy in the ring with you and his creepy pops and that weird stuff animal at ringside, do you even have a clue who the hell else is involved in this match?

Big B doesn't say a word, however his stoic expression somewhat fades and there seems to be a bit of embarrassment coming from him.  B's head even lowers a bit as he looks down at the ground.

Nick:  Are you friggin' kidding me with this crap?!?  I know more about this damn match than you!  Do you know how big of a deal this match is?!?

Big B:  Of course.

Nick:  Then what the hell is your problem?!?

Big B:  Nothing.  I'll be... be... fine.

Nick:  Fine?  FINE?!?  I've got a question for you; who the hell are the tag team champions?

Big B once again stares at Nick blankly.

Nick:  Ever heard of Lucian Frost and Joshua Acquin?

Big B continues to stare blankly.

Nick:  Of course not.  How about any of your other opponents?  Guns for Hire or John Dough and Connor Murphy sound at all familiar to you?

This time Big B finally gives a bit more of a reaction, simply shrugging in Nick's direction.

Nick: So you don't even know who you're going to be facing, so what the hell do you think is going to happen out there?

B gives Nick as a very serious stare as he speaks in a stern tone.

Big B:  I'll be ready.

Nick:  You really expect me to believe that crap?

Big B snaps back in a much louder and angrier voice, catching Nick off guard in the process.

Big B:  I'LL... BE... READY!

Clearly working to not come across as intimidated by his cousin, Nick straightens up and immediately fires back at Big B.

Nick:  Yeah, well you know what?  I'm going to make sure of that.  I'm going to get you ready until I'm convinced you are, andI don't think you need to sit in the pitch black in order to do that.  So how about we start off by shedding a little light on this place, shall we?

Nick hits the light switch and as soon as he does, his jaw immediately drops as he is in a complete state of shock.

Nick:  HOLY SHIT!!

The scene pans around the room to show that it is a hotel room which has been completely torn apart.  The bed has been tossed over, the coffee table broken in half and even the large, sturdy-looking dressed has been smashed right in from the top.  Big B continues to sit there with a very serious look on his face, as it can now been seen that his hands are quite cut up and bloody, making it immediately apparent that this was his very own handy work being seen.  The entire room is a complete mess with just about everything broken and battered, with the lone exception of the television.

Nick:  Wh... wha... WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Big B stands up for the first time and walks over to his cousin, towering over him as he looks down straight into Nick's eyes.

Big B:  I was getting ready.

Nick continues to stutter over his words, being left surprisingly speechless by this scene from his normally easy-going cousin.

Nick:  Well, um... damn.

Big B:  Don't you worry, I've got this.  If anyone needs to be worried, it will be those other bastards stupid enough to step into the ring with me and Despayre.

Without another word, Big B pushes past Nick and leaves out the door into the hallway, disappearing from the view of the camera.  Meanwhile, Nick stands in the room, continuing to look around as he still seems to be a bit shocked by the scene.  He shakes his head a bit at this, but at the same time suddenly has a bit of smirk come across his face, seemingly somewhat pleased by the typically dormant violent nature that his cousin can have rearing it's head.  Nick then lets out a chuckle as he speaks to himself.

Nick:  If there's any time for Crazy B to come out and play, now is certainly the time.

Nick looks around a bit more then after a few seconds, the sound of someone clearly running full speed in the hallway as heard, which is immediately followed by the familiar voice of B in a much more excited tone.

Big B:  OOOOOOOOO!!! I almost forgot!

Big B rushes into the room and Nick looks over at B a bit hesitantly, seeming to be thrown off by B's sudden change in demeanor.  B doesn't even acknowledge his cousin, instead darting around him and rushing back over to the chair he had been previously sitting in and grabbing a TV remote which had been carelessly thrown on the ground amongst the rubble.  As he flips the TV on, he looks back over towards Nick with a big smile on his face.

Big B:  Family Guy is on!

B turns back towards the TV and as he flips the channel, it is in fact Family Guy that comes onto the TV screen.  As the episode commences, Nick looks at Big B like he's absolutely insane, as B suddenly bursts into a fit of hysterical laughter.

Big B:  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  The baby and the doggy talk!!!

Nick looks absolutely disgusted by this and just throws his arms up in defeat.  Nick then turns and walks off out into the hallway, slamming the door shut behind him in the process.  As the door slams shut behind him, B looks over at a second, clearly confused.

Big B:  Jeez, I wonder what his problem is.  He ought to be careful though, you slam the door like that you could break something.

Big B turns back to the TV, clearly oblivious to the irony of his statement as he happily goes back to watching his cartoon as the scene slowly fades to black.
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:47:54 PM »
 The New Apostolic Church in Cape Town, South Africa has long withstood the test of time, having been built well over one hundred years ago. It began when the Apostle Carl Klibbe came to the African continent from Australia where he worked feverishly to gather a small New Apostolic congregation. From the outside, it appeared quaint enough, with the usual structure that one might expect of a so-called 'House of God'. While originally built in the year 1906 by modest workers with little more to work with that hammers, wood, nails and their own callused hands, it has since been expanded and renovated into a structure more befitting its modern heritage.

It was now sported a much more modern design and crafted entirely in white and compounded between wood and concrete with a cast iron fence between the two front pillars. All along the sides and in front were arched windows of colorful stained glass, the 'arch' adopted from Roman influences that last to this very day. Even the door, the entry where the faithful would leave the blasphemous world outside and come beyond to worship their Lord and Savior, was fashioned with an arched architecture where the dual doors swung outward to greet any arrivals.

It was now growing late in the day, and the bright sky overhead slowly dimmed to a deepened blue and the clouds shifted in the spectrum from white, to gray, and then what would blend into the night itself once the sun had finished its descent. This brought the security lights on and from the inside, the church's interior was lit up, casting the windows in a colorful array of vibrant hues as the lights outside bask the white walls in a golden amber.

The interior of the New Apostolic Church seemed more subdued, as there was little in the realm of decor save for the obligatory statues at the helm of the bema and the altar itself. There were no paintings along the walls on each side of the two rows of pews which at its capacity, could hold nearly four thousand worshippers. Nobody was within the Church, at least no priest or any others that the eye could see. There was, however, one unusual figure seated in one of the center pews, staring ahead calmly. Not a figure that was to be seen too often in a place such as this, as his views on Christianity and religion in general was not the sort of thing one discussed if you wanted your faiths tested.

The man seated in the New Apostolic Church was none other than Synn himself, the head of the controversial stable known as the 'Seven Deadly Sins', a group that rose from being a rather ragtag band of 'marauders' to becoming one of the most celebrated stables in terms of success inside of the ring with championships won by each member who bore a moniker in honor of whichever 'Sin' that best suited their soul.

"I'm sure that you will forgive me for taking a bit of a different path for this particular endeavor, but when championships are at stake, I tend to like to go that extra mile." Synn's deep, baritone voice practically echoed off these empty walls and carried quite audibly across the church. "Oh don't misunderstand me. Despayre will be joining us momentarily, not here but soon, but this time I thought it best if I were to kick things off in a more direct approach to the upcoming opponents of the Bosom Buddies. After all, they will not simply be opposing one team or two, but three in order to walk out of Cape Town as the new Tag Team Champions. I might even answer a small question that fans have plagued me with ever since Despayre first set foot in the public eye as a professional wrestler: why did I give him this moniker? That is what I get asked often, even by those closest to me, and to date, I have opted to let this small querie remain unanswered. Be good. Be patient, and perhaps I'll be so good as to fill you in and ease your curious minds."

Synn leaned back against the polished wood of the pew and his two hundred and eighty pound form caused the ear to pick up the trace of a creak from the aged wood.

"It seems strange to me, to find a House of God in this nation. Why?" He shook his head with a slight frown creasing his brow. "I'm not all entirely certain. Maybe I believed that in the continent of Africa, the peoples were somehow shielded from the lies and fanciful tales of the Christian faith and what it brings to the table to poison the minds of the righteous. Obviously, I was wrong. I dislike being proven wrong. I believed that the Muslim faith dominated the continent of Africa as a whole, much like in other regions that we have visited, such as Cairo. Imagine then my surprise to fin out that not only was this untrue, but quite the opposite was the fact of the matter. Here in Cape Town, the religious diversity is as expanded as the cultural aspects of this land. And even here, the lies and ignorance of the Christian Word have spread to dominate. Here, Christianity is the most followed of religious faiths with more than twenty nine million. That's roughly seventy-five percent of the population acknowledging themselves as Lambs of God. How very sad."

"After Christianity, there are other faiths such as Buddhism, the Islamic faith and tradition, Hinduism, Judaism, and other more 'traditional' African religions.

"I did a little searching for this particular place, mostly because of the history that it has adorned itself in over the past one hundred plus years. Many have asked me when I deign to make myself known for these showcases, why do I choose settings such as these when I deplore what they teach."

Synn shrugged.

"The answer is not so complicated as one might be led to believe. The simple truth is being in a Church allows me to think straight, to focus better, if you will. Being surrounded by such lies and fabrications, it just makes me want to explore the truth and make one believe what is to come by fact, not fiction."

"It's only two short days away before fate rears it's ugly head, and the truth comes to pass at the expense of the unfortunate. Like Jesus and his flock, the lambs will be led to the proverbial slaughter in Cape Town's very own domicile of sports entertainment, the Sahara Park Newlands. It won't matter what level of planning the two teams that represent NXT have prepared for themselves for one or the other to walk away with the gold. The level of confidence for the champions will be all for naught, because inner turmoil will prevent NXT from walking away the winners, and their own self confidence and poor judgment is all the weapon needed to oppose Frost and Acquin."

Synn stood up, casting a glance at the Church-owned copy of the Bible he held in his hands and promptly dropped it back where he had gotten it, in such a way that one would think the touch of the Holy Word burned his hands. He moved uneasily from the seat and into the aisle, a task easier said than done as it was not built with a man his physical size in mind. He rolled his shoulders and a satisfying 'crack' was heard and he sighed.

"I will not take anything away from Ethan Brody and Landon Axel, the tandem coined ass the Guns For Hire. They've proven themselves worthy enough to remain at the top of the rankings and it fully explains why they continue to remain a credible threat for the champions, whomever they might be at the time. They held the championship once before in SCW. In fact, as I recall, they defeated their own NXT teammate, Jon Dough, and his partner at the time, Aaron Matthews, for those very titles! Intriguing thought, is it not, that now one must wonder if perhaps the past might burn in the heart of Jon himself, and he might seek to right a wrong that happened not too long ago."

"Therein lies the weak link in the armor that is the NXT combinations this evening. You see, the Guns have fallen to the Sins before. They made the attempt to dethrone Sinful Obsession of the SCW Tag Team Championships at the time, and they failed. Now, they and the team of Jon Dough and Connor Murphy will attempt to stop Despayre and Big B from emerging as the new champions. The trouble with that plan is, that they will also, inevitably, be doing the same with each other. Oh they can play nice all they want when the cameras are on and they want to show team unity, but do any of you honestly believe that either of these teams won't work to beat the other if it means walking away as the champions? They'd be fools not to, and liars if they said the thought was not in their heads. What indeed would be in the mind of Connor Murphy should he be the legal man in the ring, and say... Landon Axel is flat on his back, ripe for the picking? What then would he do?"

"Well, I know what I would do, but it more involves unzipping those jeans without using my hands rather than pinning the man. Yet I digress..."

"Connor would do what anyone else would do were he in that position: he'd pin the man. Or make the attempt to, at the very least. I'm fairly certain that the Guns won't take too kindly to that, but it is in the nature of the Beast, is it not? To survive. To win. And in the end, the Guns and Jon and Connor will simply be too busy keeping an eye on each other to truly be effective in this match up."

"Which brings us to the champions themselves, Lucian Frost and Joshua Acquin. I do indeed have to hand it to you gentlemen, that was a masterful stroke of deception that you pulled against Jon Dough in order to become the new champions. One might even have to wonder openly if Frost would even still be a champion to this day had he not severed all ties to his former partner. And you, Joshua Acquin, how hard did you work in order to convince Frost to turn his back on Dough and risk dropping his title toward Jon and that insipid Ninja character? Had they won in the end, that it would have all been for naught, and you would  have had nobody else to blame save for yourselves. Yet that point is moot, because you did, in fact, win. And that victory had elevated you both to all new levels and with bright, shiny targets strapped firmly around you waists. Targets, I might add, that the Bosom Buddies have zeroed in on and will strike faster than you'll be able to muster a defense for. Frost made a big enough error in judgment when he made those rather derogatory references towards Despayre's plush friend, Angel. You would think that he'd have learned from past examples set by Nick Jones, Tony Capicelli and yes, Goth. All three who made threatening overtures towards the world's most famous teddy bear, and each one paid dearly for it. Yet you paid no heed to the mistakes of others, and now that partner of yours will be made to suffer the loss of his title for your own foolishness. Considering what Frost himself will suffer the loss of, I suppose the gold would be tame by comparison. frost stated that he and Acquin would break the record held by Despayre and Gabriel as the longest reigning champions in SCW history. He lies. Frost states that he believes himself to be a three-time tag team champion, despite the fact he simply traded partners in order to do it. He's delusional. Despayre will be the first ever three-time SCW Tag Team Champion. Gabriel. Rage. And this weekend, Big B. And he will be doing so at your expense."

"Now, in speaking of the Bosom Buddies themselves, well what really needs to be said that these two young friends have not shown the world already? The simple fact that to date they are unbeaten speaks for itself, and one of those victories is even over the former two-time Heavyweight Champion Nick Jones and his partner, Tony Capicelli. Granted, Nick was not the man that was defeated for his team, but as they say, a win is a win in the record books. That is the tandem that you defend the titles against this Sunday, gentlemen. That is the force that will soon need be reckoned with."

"And this, is how it all began."</color>

Climax Control - 02/12/2012

Nick looks at Despayre for a moment, shaking his head at him in disbelief, before bending over and moving in real close to Angel.</color>

Nick: Here there. Sorry about what I said and poking you. What I really should have said, is that if I catch either you or your psycho pal here ever looking at me again, I'm going to tear your head off and shove it down his throat.</color>

Nick stands back up straight, glaring back at Despayre with a smirk proudly worn upon his face. With that, Despayre's face turns red and his eyes flash completely wide open and fill with a look of rage. Despayre gently places Angel down on the table right beside them and then turns back and stares a hole through Nick. Then suddenly in a flash, Despayre leaps directly at Nick, jumping right onto him and sending Nick falling backward to the floor, and his SCW Championship belt going flying down the hall, as Despayre comes down directly on top of him. He then wraps his hands right around the throat of Nick and squeezes. At the same time, Despayre starts screaming in a furious rage.</color>

Despayre: YOU LEAVE ANGEL ALONE!!!</color>

Nick's eyes go wide and he gasps for air as he helplessly looks on in fear at the psychotic look in Despayre's eyes. However, in what could not have been better timing for Nick, his cousin Big B comes walking down that very hallway. Nick struggles through his lack of air just a moment to let out one faint scream.</color>

Nick: B!!</color>

Big B turns and sees Nick pinned down on the ground, almost completely breathless and runs straight over. B grabs a hand on Despayre's holder to pull him off of Nick, but before he can do any more than that, Despayre releases Nick on his own, snatches a pencil from off the nearby table and stabs it straight into the hand of B!</color>

Big B: OWWW!!!</color>

With Despayre momentarily distracted and having released his hold of Nick's throat, Nick quickly shoves Despayre right off of him, and goes scrambling across the floor to get away. He snatches his belt from the ground next to him, and quickly stumbles to his feet and runs off in the opposite direction of where Despayre's attention was momentarily pulled. Despayre stares in the direction that Nick has run off, watching him as he disappears out of view. Despayre them takes a deep breath, and in a moment the tension in his body clearly fades, as his breathing slows and his shoulders drop down. He then turns back around, to see Big B still standing there, clutching his hand in pain, with the pencil still sticking out of it, and blood starting to come out. Despayre surprisingly looks on at Big B with a bit of a pout and a look of remorse.</color>

Despayre: That looks like it hurts. Come on, me and Angel will help fix you up!</color>

Despayre picks Angel up off the table and grabs Big B by his good hand, leading him off out of the scene as it comes to an end.

"Of course, that was what was seen on camera. Some openly wondered what had happened afterwards that led to the forging of the future SCW Tag Team Champions."</color>

Only moments later, when the active cameras backstage were busy elsewhere, thee dressing room currently occupied by the members of the Seven Deadly Sins, swung open with a loud clatter, startling the people inside.

"I'm back!" Despayre declared with a loud call. "Miss me?"

"Jesus, Joshua!" Synn stood upright from the chair that he had confiscated for his own comfort. Before he could speak any further, he was interrupted by his son, only at this point in time, it was a fact largely unknown by anyone save for Synn himself, and the magician, Gabriel.

"Jesus? Did you see him in your grilled cheese sammich too?" Despayre asked innocently. He then looked aside toward where Kittie sat on the arm rest of another chair, almost nonchalantly of he happenings around her. Despayre continued, "You know if we save it in Saran Wrap, and charge Bible people, we could make some really good..."

"Where were you?" Synn demanded, this time being the one to interrupt. He all but ignored the half muttered 'Rude!" from Despayre and opted to continue on with his concerned rant, "I get back from a meeting with Mark Ward and find you left the dressing room. Snuck out as the others stated. They were about to go look for you when I came back and..."

It was just then that Synn finally took notice of the extra party that had made his way into the dressing room, guided by the hand by Despayre.

"What's he doing here?" Gabriel asked, standing up from the bench. "Isn't this Nick Jones's cousin?"

"Uh huh!" Despayre nodded. "His name is Bern..."

"Big B is fine." The man himself declared, preventing Despayre from using his given name -- that he hated.

"Fine. Big B." Synn said. "What is he doing here Joshua? Nick Jones isn't exactly on good terms with us."

"I know!" Despayre said hotly. "He insulted Angel and threatened him! I had to teach him some manners!"

"When did this happen?" Gabriel asked, taking a stand beside Synn. He knew all too well the usual end result of whenever someone made a threatening remark or insult towards the teddy bear when Despayre might overhear them. He also knew that Nick Jones was a loud mouth and wouldn't think twice about doing so.

"Just a few minutes ago!" Despayre huffed and shook his head. "He won't be doing that again any time soon, believe you me!"

Synn then cast a casual glance toward the side where he met Gabriel's eyes and murmured, "Well that might explain why Jones was running like a bat out of Hell. Almost bowled me over running toward Ward's office."

"Still doesn't explain him." Gabriel muttered, nodding his head toward Big B.

"Who?" Despayre blinked, then looked to where Gabriel had indicated and jumped, almost startled by Big B standing there, with his wrist clutched in Despayre's own hand. "Oh yeahhhh! I told him I'd give him a hand. Seeing as how he has a pencil stuck in his other." Despayre giggled at his own joke, then lifted B's injured hand to put it on display for the others to see the pencil jammed into it, and the bleeding as a result.

"Joshua..." Synn started to say, knowing a pencil to the hand had been used by Despayre at least twice before -- that he knew of. "You didn't..."

"I did too!" Despayre declared hotly, refusing to dignify that someone else might take credit for what he had done to defend himself and Angel's honor. "That's why I told him I'd help. Seein' as how I kinda do'd it just because he tried helping his cousin."

"You stabbed the man in the hand with a pencil?" Gabriel asked in disbelief, although he had been told that Despayre had done the exact same thing to a nurse in Broodmoore once before.

"Oh big woo!" Despayre frowned. "The Romans stabbed Jesus in the hand with spikes and he was okay! Got up a few day later like nothing ever happened!"

That being said, Despayre escorted Big B past Gabriel and Synn and over toward the first aid kit in the room, the debate having been won. At least in his mind. And perhaps the others as well as Synn and Gabriel stared at each other for a brief and silent moment until Synn declared, "I really don't know how to respond to that."</color>

"Despayre does not have many friends. I dare say that the boy does not wish to have very many, if truth be told. Strangers do not mix well with his mind frame and when you can't break the barriers he has set up around himself, it would do you little good to waste your time attempting it. Gabriel is, of course, at the very top of that list, as is Angel. A friendship forged in such ironic beginnings. A stab wound to the hand and after that, fast friends. I will be the first to admit that to this day, Despayre is always doing something new that catches me off guard or surprises me, but I thought what ignited his relationship with Big B was the oddest thing that boy could possibly manage."

("Trust me when I tell you that I was proven wrong many a time since.")

Synn arrived at the altar where he picked up a hand crafted candelabra with each candle's wick dancing with a shimmering flame. He turned around and faced the camera.

"That is what you six others will find yourselves facing this Sunday for the tag team gold. Can any of you lay claim to a similar bond of friendship? Certainly not the champions. Your dreams of a record shattering reign ends this weekend. And the dreams of the NXT tandems? Well, I believe its time to wake up gentlemen and face reality."

"Dreams are fleeting. Sin endures."</color>

The open topped double decker bus pulled slowly to a crawl and then a stop at the base of one of Cape Towns most renowned tourist attractions, Table Mountain. This sight is the destination for thousands of tourists each year, many whom voted for it to be named officially one of the world's 'New Seven Wonders'. Table Mountain is a flat topped mountain that formed a prominent landmark and tourist destination, overlooking Cape Town, South Africa.

The bus was filled to capacity, but not everyone who was on this sight seeing vehicle was disembarking for this stop alone. many had already been here, and others would return on their own time. Now only a fairly large group was interested in this location, and if you had to wonder just who we might be referring to, well then you didn't see Synn pull Despayre back down into his seat at the bus's top level.

The overly excited Despayre popped right back up as if the act had not happened, his long, black hair just stopping from whipping around in the wind caused by being in the open air, and it now looked even more disheveled than was the norm. Other members of the Sins, namely Gabriel, Rage, Shane Boswell and Fantasia, (and Angel -- always count Angel!) stood up, accompanied by Gabriel's wife, Odette and her own guests, Melody Grace (Despayre's biggest fan girl!) and the newest member of their little entourage, Ivy Bayley. As a handful of others also made their exit from the bus, Synn had to quickly grab Despayre to prevent him from bowling over any other tourists in his haste to get to this attraction. Once the path was cleared, he released his grip and with a happy woop of glee, Despayre ran for the exit, followed quickly by his comrades and family.

The group descended and followed the examples set by others on the tour and headed for the base where the cable car waited. As they neared, they watched as the cable car started to lift and move upward toward the mountain so very high above, while the second descended, ready to unload its passengers and take on a new load.

Despayre s-l-o-w-l-y turned with his mouth agape and said, "That's how we hafta get up there!?"

"Well Despy," Fantasia said, "It's the fastest way, and its perfectly safe. See? Everyone else is fine by it."

"I'm not everyone else!" Despayre scolded and turned back to stare in wonder and indeed, fear, as the car arrived at the cable station and it started to unload its passengers. It was a fear that Despayre had displayed one or two times before, namely at amusement parks and when they went on a tour of the Eiffel Tower in Paris: he was afraid of heights. It was this very same fear that caused him to need to be sedated when on flights. He started to breathe heavily and shook his head before he declared, "I don't wanna go."

"Despy..." Gabriel stepped up and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "It'll be alright. Have I ever lied to you?"

Despayre turned to look first at Odette, and then at him with an arched brow.

Gabriel said, "Okay that was a long time ago and you said you forgave us!"

"You didn't ask if I forgaved you!" Despayre countered. "You just asked if you ever fibbed to me!"

Shane snorted back a laugh and turned his head as the others watched on.

"Joshua," His father stepped up. "We all wanted to see this, and you agreed." Despayre shook his head and started to protest when Rage offered up...

"You don't hear Angel complaining, do you?"

Despayre frowned and looked down at the teddy bear in his baby carrier strapped to his chest, then back at the cable car which was preparing to take on the new passengers, the Sins included. They knew the moment Angel's bravery was mentioned, the argument was practically won and they started forward...

As the others in the cable car marveled at the view as they rose up, Synn was preoccupied with keeping Despayre calm as the boy practically had his face buried in his father's chest, shielding his own eyes from the dizzying height, his slim body trembling. Indeed there was only so much even Angel's bravery could inspire Despayre to accomplish...

But once at the top, oh the view was breathtaking, and well worth it!

>

"Magnificent." Even the normally stoic Synn stated aloud as the rest of the group stood side by side, staring at the sight nature laid out before them.

After having lunch at the Table Mountain Cafe, the group compromised of the Sins and their friends and family decided that it was time to call this event to a close, as they had promotional appearances scheduled and preparations to make for their individual encounters this coming Sunday.

While other tourists they did not know that came up with them remained for their own personal amusement, the Sins approached the cable station for the descent, but with each step, Despayre started whimpering and growing more visibly agitated until he flat out stopped. The others continued walking until they realized he was no longer at their side. They turned around and found him less than ten feet behind them, frozen solid with his cheeks wet with tars of fright and apprehension.

"Joshua?" Synn started to approach but Despayre hiccupped back a fresh wave of tears and looked at him with terror filled eyes and shook his head.

"N-No!" He cried. "I can't do that again! Going up was one thing but going down..." He clenched his eyes shut, squeezing out fresh tears and shook his head wildly, absolutely refusing to be budged.

"Despy," Gabriel started to speak. "Even Angel..."

"Angel doesn't want to either!" Despayre declared hotly, cutting his best friend off before he could even so much as attempt to use the teddy bear to help boost his little brother's self confidence. Everybody shared surprised glances. Despayre had to truly be scared if he spoke to Gabriel in such a way.

Synn closed his eyes and sighed. This was not an option he looked forward to doing, but he could not rightly force his son to do something that so scared him and risk damaging him in any way. He carefully approached the boy and wrapped a gentle arm around his shoulders, feeling a slight tremble. Perhaps as if Despayre was worried he might be about to be physically forced onto the cable car.

"It's alright, Joshua." Synn said as soothingly as he was able. "I won't force you to get on to ride down."

Despayre sniffled, "Promise?"

"Yes." Synn gave him a reassuring squeeze before he looked to the others. "You may as well get started and get back to the hotel. It looks like Joshua and I will be awhile."

"Are you sure?" Fantasia frowned. "That's an awfully long hike down the mountain."

"Hike?" Despayre blinked and looked down at Angel. "You never told me we could do that!"</color>

"Oh yes, I had almost forgotten. I believe I made the promise for a bit of a revelation. The meaning behind Despayre's name. Of course you can't possibly believe that the name has anything at all to do with his personality. Anyone who has looked at the lad can recognize an innocent and child-like soul at hand. Charm and grace are his with more than a mere trace of mischievousness about him. So wherein lies the meaning of the name? Quite simple, really. It's the feeling he imbibes his opponents with when they come to understand just what it is that they are in there against."</color>
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 11:49:29 PM »
 FoShan, China
05-23-14

(Jon Dough is back in China while SCW is in the middle of there tour in Africa. Jon has been here for about 8 days now. Jon has been training hard, eating rice and sleeping.)

(We are seen in Master Wong’s office. We see Jon Dough, Ninja, Song, Orchid and Master Lily. There are watching Blaze of Glory II, the match there watching is Frost and Josh vs. Jon and Ninja. While we can hear song, Orchid, ad Master Lily they are not seen on camera as they are sitting in the far back of the room, the camera does show Ninja in his ninja suit and Jon Dough wearing his mask with a Connor Murphy NXT T-shirt. The match has ended and ninja grabs the remote to pause the DVD.)

Orchid: Jon you seen this match dozens of times, why must you keep watching it for?

Jon Dough: I don’t know, all I know is that I am a two times SCW Tag Team Champion. I lost the titles twice due to having non-worthy partners.

Song: Yea but its different now, you have Connor and NXT as your partners now.

Jon Dough: Yea about that, what if that was a mistake?

Master Lily: What do you mean a mistake?

Jon Dough: Well I been thinking, I love being in NXT but I wonder if I’m  the issue, Aaron left SCW and me to dry, Frost left me at the first chance he could, The last thing I need is for a group of guys to leave me out to dry and….

Master Lily: Stop right there Jon, I can assure you NXT is nothing like those two.

Jon Dough: I know they wont just attack me or leave me out to dry, I’m more worried being there weakest link and that they may not want me around if I lose this match.

Master Lily: I really don’t think one match will cause all that.

(All of a sudden, we see Ninja making hand signals)

Song: Ninja is right, Ninja said that while he is not in NXT he is sure that NXT don’t care if you and Connor win the match as NXT also has Guns for Hire in the match.

Orchid: Yea, Ninja is right Jon, NXT has four of the eight men in the match on there side, NXT has a 50% chance of wining this match.

Master Lily: Bosom Buddies are on a roll as of late, They will show why they deserve a shot for the titles, However you and Guns for hire are recent former tag team champions who for the most part I'm guessing you and Guns for Hire would want what them back. Now throw in a young rising star in Connor who is hungry and more then ready to see some SCW gold. It is safe to say that NXT will have there night come Chaos in Cape Town.

Jon Dough: I hope so, I just down want to let NXT down, I feel like I found a great group of wrestlers, a great fun crowd, more importantly a family that took me under there wing. Don’t get me wrong my family, my brothers and sisters are all here in FoShan but NXT is…

Master Lily: Don’t worry Jon we all know what you mean no need to explain yourself. You have been training, watching matches and nothing else for over a week. You are as ready as your going to be.

Orchid: Just cheer up Jon, the truth is you and Connor or Guns for Hire will walk out of that match as the next SCW Tag Team titles. No matter what the titles will leave with NXT come this Monday?

Master Lily: Sorry Jon I think Orchid meant Sunday.

Orchid: No I didn’t as when I’m in my room watching the show it will  be Monday.

Song: She is right Master Lily; it will be Monday here in FoShan.

Jon Dough: Ok were getting off track now, but never the less this match is the biggest of my career and it will help Connor in the long run as well, and it will show how NXT is the group to be reckon with in SCW.

Well thanks guys for joining me but I think I am going to stay a watch a few more clips of some of the Bosom Buddies matches.

(Ninja nods and opens the door, Master Lily, Orchid and Song get up from there chairs and nod as well, It is at this point we see them all with no make up and all with ponytails while wearing SCW T-shirts, there is a table blocking the view of what type of bottoms they are wearing. As the women leave the room, Ninja looks at Jon one more time.)

Jon Dough: I am about to do my promo then we'll head to the airport to fly back to Africa.

Ninja nods and walks out of the room as well. Ninja closes the door behind him.

Steve the cameraman: You ready Jon?

Jon Dough: Yes sir!!

Steve: Ok then in 5...4...3...2...go!

Jon Dough: Hello SCW its Jon Dough… Dam that sucked lets start over Steve.

Steve: Ok Jon in 5...4...3...2...go!

Jon Dough: Yo, what’s up SCW! Your boy Jon dizzo here….god that was crap sorry Steve start over.

Steve: Ok Jon. In 5...4.…3.…2...go!

Jon Dough: Hello Africa! Dam to cheesy start over Steve.

Steve: Hey Jon, Can I tell you something?

Jon Dough: Sure Steve what’s up?

Steve: Well I never been a wrestler nor do I know much about the business. There is something I do know thou.

Jon Dough: What’s that Steve?

(Steve turns off the camera and puts it down.)

Steve: I been a cameraman for 12 years now, I filmed all types of  sporting events, TV shows, news cast, wildfires, elections, and even a  few documentary’s from Ken Burns. But I have never had as much fun as I have been since Master Wong hired me to film you back in L.O.W. when you left I lost my job and I refused to do anything else. A few months later Master Wong calls me and tells me that you were going to a new company, before he can offer me the job I begged him for it. Master Wong then asked why I am so eager to work with Jon again.

You see Jon, I told Master Wong that I have done a lot in my career. However it wasn’t till I started working with you Jon were I felt I was doing more then being a camera man, I was filming a man living his life one day at a time, hoping one day he can recall who he is and were he is from.

This man was wining matches as well as losing matches, all you wanted was to please the fans. Nothing else.

Jon Dough: Is there a point to this?

Steve: Your not having any fun anymore, you seem to have been losing your focus. You are letting a title get in the way of your real goal. It maybe the issue.

Jon Dough: It is not getting in the way Steve, and I am not alone anymore, I have others depending on me.

Steve: Yes Jon they are. However, they need and want the Jon Dough I known for over a year now. They need and want the Jon Dough that started in SCW with nothing but wanting to have a good match. That Jon Dough never cared about who will backstabb him or anything like that. Just think about that for a bit. As a matter a fact, I will be back in a few minutes so you can think about that Jon.

Jon Dough: Ok Steve.

(Steve walks out of the room. Jon mumbles to himself “You’re right". Jon then turns the camera back on. Jon places the camera on the table and points it at an empty black leather chair. Jon then sits on that chair.)

Jon Dough: You know sometimes, just sometimes one loses there focus, maybe its something in ones home, or job, or relationship. Some say I may have lost focus.

(Jon laughs)

Jon Dough: Maybe I did, or MAYBE IM JUST MORE FOCUSED THEN EVER!!

(Jon says rising his voice)

Jon Dough: Yes, maybe I see a bigger picture in the near future then I had ever seen before. There is allot at stake this coming Supercard for a few guys in the match. Yet they are small in compared to what can be my future in SCW.

You see Bosom Buddies are just a hot team right now who SCW management felt like throwing them in this match for nothing more then there pure entertainment. They could have given the Bosom Buddies a shot at the titles on a different night. Yet SCW felt the need to make this match a cluster fuck of a match with eight men in one match. Sure, we had this type of a match two weeks ago. I, Jon Dough took that loss. Sure Despayre got the three count on me, and I mean no disrespect to him or Big B, but I did not care about that match.

You see I understand what is going on. Someone in staff must have a  hard on for wanting to see cluster fuck matches and to top it off they all or maybe just one of them think its cool to split NXT in half and make them fight each other. I let Despayre pin me last week not because he is better then me, not because he got one up on me. No, I took the three because I just wanted to end that horrible idea of a match.

However, that was last match. Now comes the real match. The match in when either Guns for Hire or Connor and I walk out as the SCW-NXT Tag Team Championships.

Guns for Hire, guys were friends, were now family, we all now what is at stake here. There will be no hard feelings from me if you guys win. I also hope there is no hard feeling if it ends up with either Connor or I pinning one of you guys and vise versa.

Josh Thank you for getting rid of my dead weight. However now you are going to see why picking Frost was a bad choice as a partner. I am not saying he will back stab you, he may but that is not my point. The thing is he does not care about tag team action. You see just days before he did what he did he took to tweeter and made a post about how, come next Blaze of Glory in 2015 he plans on either being the SCW Champion or fighting for the title. For him to do that he will have to do two things, one drop your tag team titles and two perform in singles matches, as SCW Staff wont just give him a title shot without earning it. Therefore, it is just a matter of time before you two are no longer a couple sorry I mean partners.

The sad thing is Josh, is that after you lose the Tag Titles you may just end up being the nobody you were for the past 8 months. I mean come on you been here a year and you had to steal one-half of the Tag Team Champs in order to become a champion. I did it on my own in a six man ladder match. Ask Frost he was there, sure he got his ass kicked and I walked out as a champion while he made his great comeback just to fall short of winning.

Therefore, it took you that long to shine in SCW. I on the other hand let’s see. I only been here  6 months, and in that time I have seen other rookies like Aaron, Eric Steel, The Saviors, Jimmy Ringo, Dante the list goes on. Anyways they could not cut it here. I have won the SCW Tag Team titles twice. I now have a chance to make history and become a three times SCW Tag Team Champion. Yes, we still have six months left in this year but it is clear that I am the top runner for Rookie of the Year.

Frost what can I say about you that a SCW fan already has not said. You see you did not turn your back on me; no, you turned your back on the fans of SCW. The difference between them and Jon Dough is that Jon Dough is a fan of SCW and is a wrestler in SCW. So as a wrestler I say you did what you think is best for YOU! Not what is best for the fans or SCW and as a fan of SCW, I take issue with that.

Make no mistake about it Frost. The wrestler in me will make sure you are able to walk out of that match in one piece. The fan in me is going to make sure you do not walk out with the title and will do EVERYTHING & ANYTHING to make sure you never see the SCW Title ever. I will make your time in SCW a long and unsuccessful one. You were better off not returning to SCW.

(Steve walks in the room)

Steve: You ready Jon?

Jon Dough: No I'm done.

Steve: Done?

Jon Dough: I took your advise, and just spoke from my heart. I just hope its enough.

Steve: I'm sure it is Jon. I'm sure it is.
user posted image