Author Topic: Jon Dough & Lucian Frost Vs Joshua Acquin & ?  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Jon Dough & Lucian Frost Vs Joshua Acquin & ?
« on: March 16, 2014, 10:17:22 PM »
 Post your roleplays here! Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 11:52:19 PM »
 March 19 2014

EXOTICS RACING
6925 Speedway Blvd, Suite C-105
Las Vegas, NV 89115

(Jon Dough is seen driving a 2-door lime colored Porsche Cayman R. A crowd is looking on unaware of who is in the car driving.)

\'user

(Jon gets to the end of his 7-lap drive. He opens the door and the crowd goes nuts when they see its Jon Dough coming out of the car. Jon is seen wearing a Black SCW T-shirt with the SINCITYWRESTLING in blue, along with black shorts and matching blue gym shoes. )

\'user

Crowd: Jon Dough! Jon Dough! Jon Dough!

Jon Dough: Thanks guys. Well as much as I enjoy the love, the truth is you guys are here for some fast driving right!

Crowd: YAAAA!

Jon Dough: All right, that’s what I want to hear.

Staff Crew Member: Hey everyone we're still waiting for a few more people so we can get started. Jon I know you’re a busy man but would you mind sticking around for a little bit?

Crowd: YEAAA!

Jon Dough: Well sounds like the crowd wants me to so sure why not.

Crowd: YEAA!

Jon Dough: Well why you guys wait let me just say I can see why Joshua lives here in Las Vegas.

(A Mix reaction is heard from the crowd.)

Jon Dough: Ok I hear a mix reaction. That sounds about right. I mean sure I can see why he gets booed but you people have to admit he is one hell of a wrestler.

Crowd: Boo!

Jon Dough: Wait people don't boo the man I mean I can prove how good he is. He beat Lucian Frost My tag team partner. Hey, anyone who can beat one-half of the SCW Tag Team Champions must have real in ring skills.

Crowd: Boo!

Jon Dough: I mean sure he signed his SCW deal back in April 2013 and has yet to win any championship something that Frost and I have done. Frost leaves to only come back and what happens when he does, he becomes a champion like the bad ass that he is.

Don't get me wrong I can poke fun and Josh all day but the fun   and games ends at the door to the arena, just like the fun and games stops when you enter the gates here at the track. See rather you’re in a racetrack or in a wrestling ring fun and games is second to safety and carefulness.

(A boy is seen raising his hand.)

Jon Dough: OH a question. Yes, go ahead.

Boy: Whom do you think Joshua will pick as his partner?

Jon Dough: Well don't know but there is someone I hope he will pick. MAX BURKE!!!

Crowd: BOO!

Jon Dough: BOO? Wait you don’t want to see me kick his ass before Landon Axel does in their match?

Crowd: Kick his ass! Kick his ass! Kick his ass!

Jon Dough: Well hopefully we all get what we want. If not then Landon do me a favor and don’t hurt him to bad as a few of us in FoShan want a piece of him. However and whoever it is they better be ready for war. You see after Joshua took it upon himself to put his hands on me, when I was busy with Max Burke last week he turned this into a war. So rather it’s Max Burke or not, it really doesn't matter and Lucian and I are more than ready.

Crowd: Yea!

Jon Dough: Now that said it really doesn't matter who Josh picks because at the end of the day Frost and myself will do what we do best and that’s walk out  of Blaze of Glory still the SCW Tag Team Champions.

Crowd: SCW! SCW! SCW!

Jon Dough: So until then it’s a waiting game and I'm going to enjoy my time off until then.

Oh another question. Yes, go ahead.

Boy: So you’re not going to china this week, if so can you tell Song I said that she is pretty? Please.

Jon Dough: Well that she is. But no I'm staying here this time around. I'm enjoying the things Josh would do in his time off when he is in his hometown of Las Vegas.

Staff Crew Member: Ok looks like we’re ready to get started. Thank you Jon for sticking around.

Jon Dough: No worries mate. Hey, kid.

(Jon is referring to the boy who said Song is pretty.)

Jon Dough: Hey, I won’t see Song for a while so; would you like to tell her yourself?

Boy: Really?

Jon Dough: Yep.

Boy: Cool

(Jon gets his cell phone out and calls Song.)

Song: Hey Jon how’s it going?

Jon Dough: I'm ok how about you?

Song: Ok I guess, could be better.

Jon Dough: Well I called because I have a message for you; it might make you fill better.

Song: Oh, what’s that Jon?

Jon Dough: Ok hold on.

(Jon gives the boy his phone.)

Boy: Hello?

Song: Oh hello, who is this?

Boy: I'm... I'm Chris and I think you are very pretty

Song: Oh well think you Chris.

Boy: Do you have a boyfriend?

(Jon is heard laughing.)

Song: Well now Chris I may be too old for you sweetheart.

Boy:  Well I'm 13 years old.

Song: Well you still have a lot of growing up to do Chris and when you’re old, enough give me a call.

Boy: OK!

(The boy gives Jon back his phone.)

Jon Dough: Sorry about that Song hope you were not busy.

Song: Ha-ha. It’s ok Jon and Thank you that was sweet. I am sending you a selfie go ahead and send it to Chris if he has a phone.

Jon Dough: Ok will do.

Hey Chris you have a cell phone?

Boy: Yea

Jon Dough: Cool Song is sending me a picture for you.

Boy: Holy super cool

(Jon Dough gets a pic text. As Jon gets Chris's number. Jon then forwards the pic to the boy Chris.

\'user

(Jon phone starts ringing.)

Jon Dough: Hey Song

Song: Did you get it?

Jon Dough: Yea the kid got it to.

Song: Good well take care Jon, get some training in as you  never know who You and Frost will be facing when Josh picks his partner.

Jon Dough: Will do Song, Well I will talk to you guys later.

Song; Ok bye Jon

Jon Dough: Bye Song
user posted image

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 07:52:49 AM »
 The first RP Period has passed. Everything posted after this counts toward the second RP Period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:24:37 AM »
 Jasmine St. John Raises Joshua’s hand as Nightmare hits the PA after he pined two of his opponents in the four way match, as Joshua looks up the ramp he sees Jackson and Green fighting to the back.  Joshua walks up the ramp still amped from the win he picked up.
=====
Joshua is seen in his office looking over some papers for his AFL team that he is bringing to Las Vegas.  At that time Austin and Ashlynn walk in to the office.  

“How’s it going Joshua?”  

“Man I am racking my brain over the arena team contract and such.”  

“Need a team name?  Do a city vote.”  

“I am planning to do that just want to run this list by the two of you before we publicly release it and send it out to get a vote.”  

“So what are the planned names?”

“Well I have four names right here: Desperados, Vigilantes, Destroyers , Avengers, and lastly a write in vote.”

“So have you got a location for the new arena?”

“I have a few locations as well as a few designs that some contractors have sent me.  I have asked to see a 3D model not just drawings.”

Joshua shows a few of the drawings that have been sent to him.

“Wow some of these look great for what you want to do.”

“Yes but I want certain things, I am a perfectionist when it comes to this.  I want a complete oval seating area not like now where we have a U-shaped seating area.”

Ashlynn leaves the other two to themselves.

“Now we can get to some business that I have been neglecting but in my absent in the area you have came through.  How is the wrestling school coming along?”

Austin goes over to a flat screen television and pops in a DVD that he had sitting on the player.

“Look and see for yourself.”

Joshua and Austin watch the DVD with matches that were for the titles.

“It looks as though you are doing a great job with training them. How have the
guest trainers been for you?”

“They come in and do a great job.  I have seen quite a few of them improve.  I have also seen some that should really rethink what they are thinking.”

“Good job Austin, keep it up.  I am thinking about coming down there sometime real soon to check it out on my own.  But right now I have a date that I am going on and have to go home and get ready.”
======
March 20th 2014

Joshua is seen in the back of the Orleans Arena before a Wranglers game.  He is in jeans and a long sleeved shirt, instead of his normal suit and tie.  He enters the locker room before the team is introduced into the arena for that night’s game against the heated rivalry and hated Alaska Aces.  He greats a few of the players before getting them together to speak.

“Alright guys this season hasn’t gone as we thought.  Hell if it wasn’t for the San Francisco Bulls folding we wouldn’t be in the playoffs.  But anyway as you know this is our last season here in the Orleans.  With that being said I think we owe it to them, no matter how bad the negotiations went, to hang another banner in the rafters.  Also big news from me to you and the city of Las Vegas, we are going to be an AHL team next year.  They are moving the Portland Pirates here to Las Vegas.  We will be the AHL team for Phoenix starting next season.  Now we will still be the Wranglers.  I have also set up a tryout for each and every single one of you.”

Joshua looks around at the room as players and other team members take in what was said.

“With that being said I will be officially announcing it on television later on this week.  Now I thought tonight we could don a third jersey.  Maybe it won’t turn around our season but it is worth a shot.”

One of Joshua’s assistants comes in with two boxes as the team beings to look up to the news of new jerseys.  Joshua pulls out the first one in the box showing off a black jersey with the word LAS VEGAS from the upper right to the lower left in white with red outline  Same with the number on the one Joshua pulled out number 82 that was in white and outlined in red with the name ACQUIN the same way.

“Now these are sharp looking.  I even chipped in extra money to get the head gear as well as a new goalie mask.  Let’s go kick some Ace ass.  I will be watching.”

Joshua leaves the locker room with his jersey in hand and walks up to his owners suite just in time for the national anthem and the puck to drop.

======

Later in the week…

Joshua is seen wearing a suit and tie sitting in front of a backdrop that has a Las Vegas Wranglers logo as well as sponsors of the team.

“Hello fans of the Las Vegas Wranglers.  I am making this clip for further information for the state of the team.  I know this year hasn’t gone as planned.  On top of that the Orleans is kicking us out of the arena at this season’s ending.  On the plus side we have been qualified for the playoffs this year and we plan on making a run at the Kelly Cup.  We are going to have a new arena and the Wranglers are moving up into the AHL and replacing the Portland Pirates as the AHL team for the Phoenix Coyotes.  This move has been told to the team as it came about within the last couple weeks between me and the AHL owners.  This new arena will be state of the art and will be able to hold multiple events.  The main tenant to this arena will be the Wranglers.  We will be having our very first jersey retired soon, and going into the new arena there will be a ring of honor or something of the such.  We will be making a few changes to the jersey with a change to the AHL, but we will not be changing the name.  We also will be having periodic updates from me on the move from the ECHL to the AHL.  First and foremost I would like to thank the ECHL for a great run of 11 years.  We hope that the other teams in the ECHL will continue with the success most have had and for the ones that haven’t I personally hope they find it.  I have done enough talking right now but will answer any questions the press has here.”

Joshua sits and wait to see who is going to ask questions.

“Mr. Acquin the Wranglers have been known to hold special midnight games as well as the indoor classic.  Are the plans there to keep these games?”

Joshua waits and composes an answer.

“I personally love the midnight games it gives the fans here in Las Vegas a chance to see games that the fan may not see.  We are working hard with the AHL to get our indoor classic to be played.  Furthermore we are working with the City of Las Vegas to get a game played on Fremont Street.”

With only one question asked Joshua ends the press conference when no other questions were going to be asked.

=======

The camera opens on an upscale house of Joshua Acquin.  Just then Joshua opens the door and welcomes the cameraman in.
"Welcome to my home.  Now many SCW fans want to know where I live and no as you can see I do not live in a resort hotel.  I just live here in Summerlin just a few miles from Red Rock Canyon and from my resort.”

Joshua goes further into the house into the kitchen.

“Hell on every other one of these the people show what they got in the fridge.  So here you go.”

Joshua opens the fridge and shows off what is in the fridge.

“Most important thing is the beer in here is good old Sam Adams.  Now Sam Adam brewery you owe me some beer.  Now if you look below you you will see the only one of the kind a staircase that is also a wine cellar.”

The camera pans down as they are above a clear glass door that has a spiral staircase under it and on each side is wine.  Joshua goes down and grabs a bottle and comes back up with it handing it to the camera man.

“That’s for you don’t drink it now I don’t want to shaking the camera or anything like that.”

Joshua laughs as he walks further into the home stopping at the master bedroom.

“Now usually people make wisecracks about the master bedroom saying something like ‘this is where the magic happens’ I am not like that this is where I sleep and sometimes have sex.  Lets be realistic here.  As you can see it is not all foo foo like.  Luckily my girlfriend hasn’t invaded this part of the house this much. Now if you can remember the kitchen and living room she has been there.”

Joshua then takes them to the garage where he has his cars.

“Here is where I house all my cars I have my 2013 BMW 730i, next to that I have my S63 Benz, then it is to the Jaguar XKR-S.  Then on this side we have my Harley Davison that is custom build for me.”

The camera pans to all the cars looking all around them and then back to Joshua.

“I think it is time to go to the man cave”

Joshua walks up to a bookshelf and pulls a book and the wall opens up then they are sitting in a home theater and then another room can be seen as they walk into it.  As they walk through to the next room you see championship belts pictures with celebrities and jerseys all along the walls.  There are a few couches and big screen televisions.  In one corner is a pinball machine and other arcade games.

“Here is my, if you want to call it my Man Cave you may.  Here on the walls I have all the people that have been able to grace the Man Cave.  Just look up there and you will see a who’s who of people.  I have people like former mayor Oscar Goodman,  over here we have from Pawn Stars Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison, hell I don’t have just guys in here I have had the honor to have a few females in here.  They have their own section on the wall and some include the lovely Holly Madison, Crystal Harris, also the great SCW bombshell Amy Marshal is up there too.  All the championships on the walls are ones that I have won in various companies.  But that’s all the time we have for this week.  See the rest next week.”

The camera pans out and shows the room with everything in it before it fades to black.

=======

Later in the week.

Fans boo as Ashlynn walks out on the stage

“Ladies and Gentlemen , may I introduce to you the three time GIW Television Champion, the one time GIW Tag Team Champion, the undefented here in SCW and soon to be your SCW Tag Team Champion. He hails from “Sin City” Las Vegas Nevada he is the one and only Joshua Acquin.”

Nightmare hits the PA as Joshua walks down the ramp to the ring paying no attention to the fans. He gets into the ring and motions around his waist for the championship that will be there shortly.

“Thank you for the warm welcome, but I didn’t expect anything other than that.  For the better part of a month the major question was who am I going to pick to tack the titles from Jon and Frost.  Let’s see here, I could choose from anyone non champion male.  That makes it pretty wide open on who I could get.  Hell I could choose my good friend Ace Baldwin.  But where the fuck is Ace he never responds to anything.  Then I could have chosen Aaron Matthews, either of the Guns for Hire, Drake Green, Kevin Carter, or Thatcher Rex.  But then I thought long and hard so without further ado my Partner to take the SCW Championship…”

Joshua stands in the ring as everyone looks up the ramp to see who he has chosen.  After about a minute of waiting Joshua starts to laugh as fans boo about being tricked.

“You guys should have seen your looks when you thought I would have told you guys who I have chosen.  I wasn’t born last night, I have been around the block and it is something called strategy hell if I gave out who my partner was they could do research and watch tapes of him and get a leg up on me that way.  So everyone of you peons that would think I would tell you my tag partner.  You will find out when the two soon to be ex-SCW Tag Team Champions, when my partner and myself take the titles from you.  You guys think you all got it but I can see a crack.  People have been able to beat you one-on-one.  So in the back of your mind you think two together are better than one.  What if my partner is the other one to beat you Jon, the two of us would have you beat on paper since you can’t beat us alone?  I think not Those belts will be around my partner and mine waist.  Your days are numbered.”

Joshua drops the microphone as he walks back up the ramp and motions around his waist as Nightmare plays again on the PA.

Offline Frost

• View Profile
    • Lucian Frost
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 06:37:15 PM »
 Blaze of Glory is most anticipated iShow in the Sin City Wrestling calendar, it has showcased some of the most talked about match-ups in recent memories, it returns once more to create legacies and define the ages in modern professional wrestling.

Mark Ward returned to the six sided ring at the first ever Blaze of Glory, he captivated the main event at the second, and in his penultimate match he’ll return once more in the hope to make it three wins out of three at Blaze of Glory.  Another man is looking to also make it three wins is the enigmatic man of mystery, the masked man showcased its first ever Roulette Championship defence, he returned a year later to successfully defend the Tag Team Championship alongside his Blood Omen comrade, Kain, this year he’ll be looking to repeat that omen by defending his Tag Team Championships against Joshua Acquin and the mystery man. The only person in SCW history to go to three consecutive Blaze of Glory events as a reigning and defending champion, the only man who’ll be looking to walk out of three Blaze of Glory shows successfully defending those titles, the only man in SCW history to hopefully boast these accolades will be the unmasked, current reigning and defending Tag Team Champion, Lucian Frost.

Despite the fact that Lucian Frost lost his encounter with Joshua Acquin, therefor making him the new number one contender for his championship, there hasn’t been much rivalry on any Climax Control show.  Lucian has gone out of his way to make the team of Guns for Hire’s life a living hell, the last time they encountered he’d left the duo bleeding in the centre of the ring, having previously manipulated the situation with Landon which resulted in Lucian getting stitches. The only sign of this rivalry comes from the social media outlet, Twitter, where the two have shown no love towards each other through one hundred and forty characters or less. Fans who follow the two on twitter can see that there hatred towards each other is thriving in each ones bellies. Jon Dough has had his hands full with Max Burke, a long-time rival for Lucian having beaten him at last year’s Blaze of Glory, the five elders and The Wrestling Pedigree have shared their thoughts of one another on Climax Controls as of late. The question begs of whether the Tag Team Champions are truly prepared for what is in store, Joshua Acquin isn’t going to go down without a fight, his mystery partner could prove to be the talking point of the match leaving the champions high and dry. Can Lucian and Jon put side-projects to one side in order to show their unity as to why they defeated Guns for Hire for their Tag Team Championships.

----------------------------------------------------

Lucian Frost hadn’t spoken on Twitter for a few weeks, staying off the Sin City Wrestling website and video promotions, it seems like he’s resorted back to his mysterious ways of when he wore the mask. But that is further away from the truth. Lucian has been focused on training for this event, the even that he’d even admit that inspires him, making sure he’s in the best physical shape possible when he steps into the ring to defend his Tag Team Championships. Blaze of Glory. There isn’t many shows he holds dear to his heart but this one is the one that does, having watched his previous matches there with great pride and honour, he doesn’t want to go into this one leaving with a sour taste in his mouth and a championship missing from his shoulder.

”You’re doing great” Carlos Duquesne says standing behind a weight training bench ”Just one more!” Carlos holds his hands near the bar of the weight to help it back into place.

Lucian Frost sits up on the weight bench with sweat dripping from his brow. Carlos hands him a towel as he wipes it head and the bench down. Lucian looks up at the middle aged man ”I have to ask you something”

Carlos hesitates in replying ”Okay” Carlos steps around the bench and sits down next to him.

“You unmasked me, Carlos, you tried to bribe yourself into my life with this knowledge” Lucian pants from his workout “Why did you never go public?”

Carlos smiles “That, my dear boy, is what I’d like to call great business” Carlos slaps the sweaty back of Lucian before wiping it on the towel in Lucian’s hand “If you got great cards you don’t show your hand, you keep it close to your chest, you were a tricky one to crack with the likelihood of you being managed by Aleksei Koji. But I didn’t have to reveal my kings or Aces”

Lucian smiles ”Just like me” he laughs with a confused Carlos Duquesne looking back at him “At Blaze of Glory I’m going to show my hand if everything comes together and it most certainly isn’t Ace, Eight!” Lucian gets up “I’m heading to the showers, I’ll see you out front”

Lucian leaves Carlos and head into the shower area, jumping in to have a quick shower before getting dressed in his tailor-made suit, grabbing the SCW Tag Team Championship from his bag and places it on his thigh as he sits in the empty locker room. He notices the program for Blaze of Glory poking out of his bag and see’s the masked face of Jon Dough.

“I am the one to blame, Jon, for this match coming to the forefront. If I had done my job in the ring and defeated Joshua then we’d not be in this situation, I am sorry..” Lucian sniggers “..Is what the old Lucian Frost would of said.” He puts on a childish voice “I’m sorry for putting us in this scenario wah wah wah!” Lucian forces a fake laugh “Look I lost the match to Acquin, not my finest moment and one I hope won’t define my career in later years, however we’re now stuck in a match with him and his mystery partner. I’m not sorry. I wanted to put a fire under everyone’s asses to show that these belts mean more than what they actually are, how many of the roster can honestly say that they hope to be Tag Team Champions? Hmmm? Apart from Guns for Hire, who else can say they want to become Sin City’s finest Tag wrestler?” Lucian pretends to be scanning the room, lifting his arm up to accept answers “ Anyone… Someone over there seems to be raising their hand, oh, no he’s not even thinking about it.. what about you, no, not a chance” He lowers his head and sighs “You see Jon, SCW, the Tag Team Championships have been something that people win when they cannot challenge for the Roulette or Heavyweight championship, it was a fashion accessory for those wanting to be something they’re not, we can beat the record of the past champions by not defending the belts and just enter matches holding it for show! That is not how to be remembered for as being a champion, I’d like to be remembered as the man who revolutionised this division, me and Kain almost achieved this and we left our reign with our heads held high!” Lucian smiles “Did we get nominated at the end of year awards for our contribution for this division? NO! not even a contender if memory serves me right.”

Lucian remembers the encounters with the debuting team of Young Lions, defeating Trevor Irons and Max Burke a few times to prove their worth as a tag team, defeating the dominating and seemingly undefeatable champions of Sinful Obsession. If Lucian Frost and Kain managed to win their losing match, Blood Omen would have been remembered as being THE dominating team of SCW, but they had lost and their successful reign had not been remembered by the wrestling promotion or fans.

“So I thought this time around I’d do something to change that, something that most champions haven’t done in recent time, making a statement to their opponents by leaving them in pools of their own blood. Going on social media and creating a shit storm so when it hits the fan it’ll be a glorious spraying of pure and utter chaos. Lucian Frost will not be like our predecessors before us, loosing on their very first championship defence, no, Blaze of Glory is MY show!” Lucian nods his head “There are people who adopt a show as their own, making it their favourite show to compete upon, well that show is Blaze of Glory for me. The pinnacle of Sin City Wrestling. I share two victories on this show with a small handful of people, but only myself can boast the fact that I’ve gone into this event as a champion, and history will repeat itself again as I’ll leave this show STILL a champion and defining myself as MISTER BLAZE OF GLORY!”

At his first Blaze of Glory show Lucian Frost was defending the Roulette Championship against the Blaque Hart, defending it successfully. His second was his Tag Team Championship defence against Trevor Irons and Max Burke, teaming with Kain as Blood Omen, they defended it successfully. This time around he’ll be partnered with Jon Dough, defending it against Joshua Acquin and his partner of choice.

“Am I getting a little carried away here? I mean Mark Ward could win and be in the same scenario as myself, he’s main evented the show after all, but he’s facing wrestlers who should remain in the past whilst I’m wrestling guys of the future. Look at Max Burke, since defeating him he’s completely changed his ways and now is a candidate for the Heavyweight Championship. I’m not saying the heartache of not being able to defeat me caused this change, but the frustration and inability to achieve what he wanted was evident, I mean look at when I defeated him a few weeks ago he could of broken the shackles of those haunting memories. Yet history repeated itself. Just like what is going to happen when I step in the ring with Jon Dough, Joshua Acquin and the mystery man!” He smiles “I am not sure what to make of the mystery man, I mean look at what Joshua Acquin had to do on twitter, advertising it like a lost dog or trying to sell a piece of crap you’d just found in a cupboard or garage. Proving my point that no one wants the Tag Team Championships. Joshua Acquin had to advertise that he needed a partner, no on replied, so who is this guy who’s going to stand next to you at Blaze of Glory? Someone currently on the rostrum, Josh? Or is it someone from your days at Galveston Island Wrestling?”

Lucian knows that some of the well-known names of GIW have graced the SCW ring at some point or another, some have done well whilst others fades away, Frost had wondered if a former GIW star would be the man standing at Joshua Acquin’s side.

“Was it last year’s APW Survive and Conquer that a GIW star won the event? Or was it the year before? I can never remember. Several stars have graced Sin City wrestling like Ace Baldwin and Kevin Carter, are you going to surprise us and bring back Kevin Carter?” Lucian smirks “He is still on crutches so you might stand a chance with him in your corner, or maybe you’ve done the unthinkable and found Ace. But then again can you trust a former GIW star to get the job done?” He ponders this thought “I mean the promotion itself keeps coming and going, coming and going, coming and going until the prestigious GIW acronym becomes a polished turd. I know you’re not the greatest of persons, Joshua, but honestly taking a polished turd of a GIW star wouldn’t give yourself a good name. You might as well get Jerry the hot dog guy to stand in your corner, Acquin, unless you did get a Direct Message on Twitter and you’ve found yourself an SCW willing to partner you” Lucian bursts out laughing “Let’s face it, Josh, no one in the SCW wants to be a Tag Team Champion. Why do you think the lethal lottery system gets used so often! The only person begging to be your partner was Ethan Brody and Landon Axel, and they’re just as bad a GIW star so who else could you have got?”

Landon Axel and Ethan Brody replied on twitter to Joshua Acquin, wanting him to pick them as his partner, no one else showed an interest in his tweets apart from Amy Marshal. Lucian gets his phone out and scrolls down Joshua’s tweets.

“Have you done the unthinkable, have you got Amy as your partner, Joshua?” he smirks “Delia Darling thought she’d run her French mouth off towards me and I’d happily slap that across the face, so have you broken the SCW law by getting Amy to stand by your side to face us?” Lucian shakes his head “You’re stupid but you’re not THAT stupid...are you? No. I have faith you’ve found the ideal candidate as your Tag Team Partner. Someone who’s willing to be a tag team champion, someone with honour as your partner, someone who will make you look good in the ring. Is it Andrew Garcia? I mean he does need all the help he can get, look at how many “mentors” he has and he STILL lost to Landon Axel in his debut. I mean who loses to Landon Axel for Christ sake. Ii tell you who doesn’t, Me!” Lucian looks slightly smug. “Maybe thinking about it, I did belittle SCW commentator Belinda Simone, have you got her as your partner or maybe the incompetent Jason Adams? I know they’ve recently joined twitter and being the show of shows, they’ve wanted to leave their mark by becoming Tag Team Champion!” Lucian snorts “I think, Joshua, that you’re going to stand there in the ring.. ALONE!”

Lucian smiles as he places his phone away, lifting up the tag team championship and draping it over his shoulder.

“Never has there been a man who single handily won the Tag Team Championships, it would make a mockery of them if you did that, plus you’d still be in the same boat that you’re in now in the hope you’d find a partner.” he slaps the main plate of the belt “I want to make this belt the most talked about, wanted and desired championship it deserves to be. I did it once and I’m going to do it again, Acquin, and their isn’t a god damn thing you can do about it but stand there and accept that simple fact! I destroyed Guns for Hire BY MYSELF! I seemed to have gotten their attention, as well as Ben Jordan and Jordan Williams at the time, they seemed to be contenders but I don’t think their heart was truly in it” Lucian shakes his head dismissively ”I made the Roulette Championship desirable by defending it countless times, inaugurating the roulette rules for the fans to see, I took the heavy burden that Sinful Obsession had with their six month reign and did more in that run than any other team since, I have made each division I’ve competed in desirable and worthwhile.. what have you done, Joshua? Won a few matches, including one against myself, beat the ACW and WWA World Champion in Sean Jackson, have you defined yourself like me in the SCW. No. No you haven’t and it won’t start at Blaze of Glory. Oh no. You’ll be just like Bruce, Trevor and Max. A vivid memory of the competitor who tried to stop Lucian Frost at Blaze of Glory, only to lose, it may be a simple statement now but come Sunday it’ll be a stone cold FACT!”

Lucian readjusts the championship so the main plate teeters on his shoulder, the sound of a muffled phone ringing is heart, he reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his phone. Unknown Caller

“Hello?” Lucian answers “Mhm” Puzzlement on his face turns to a sly smile “I’m glad you see it my way and accepted my offer” Lucian nods his head whilst smiling away “This is going to be like its namesake, It’s going to go down in a Blaze of Glory! I’ll see you then” Lucian hangs up the phone and slides it back into his pocket.

“Where was I, Oh yes. At the third annual Blaze of Glory, I’m going to walk into the match thee defending Tag Team Champion, by the sound of the bell I’m going to be walking out STILL the reigning and defending Tag Team Champion. Something you’ll all witness and remember with great fondness, a moment for the ages, not even Mark Ward’s bout with Nicholas Blair can overshadow the marvel of Lucian Frost as he becomes the FIRST man to win at three consecutive Blaze of Glory events!”

He looks into the main plate of the Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Championships, staring into his own reflection of the gold plate, it once showed an image of him in his mask. Now it shows Lucian Frost for who he truly is. A Champion.
>
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o s h u a   A c q u i n  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / J o n  D o u g h  |  5 6  d a y s )
T a g  T e a m  C h a m p i o n ( w / K a i n |  9 1  d a y s)
R o u l e t t e  C h a m p i o n ( I n a u g u r a l  |  4 9  d a y s )
W T F / H o l y  S h i t  M o m e n t  O f  T h e  Y e a r  2 0 1 4