Author Topic: JOSHUA ACQUIN vs DEAVON JUSTICE  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JOSHUA ACQUIN vs DEAVON JUSTICE
« on: January 19, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
 Post your roleplays here.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Deavon Justice

• View Profile
    • Eric
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 01:01:19 AM »

Scene 1: The Locker Room

Deavon is sitting in the locker room on a wooden bench. His elbow pads are on the bench next to him, his knee pads are pulled down around his boots and one hand is un-taped. His head is hung down in his hands as he rubs his face. He looks towards the door, drawing his hands to his mouth.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Ugh…..I can’t believe that he had the audacity to lay me out like that, huh welcome to SCW I recon.

Deavon starts to un-wrap his other hand. He looks up hearing a knock on the door.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Come in.

The door opens up and in walks a pretty blonde, in a short black dress with a white sleeveless top over it, and a pair of silver heels.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: You know Chasity, when people see you walk in here dressed like that, they start to assume that I have a thing for for gorgeous, young, twenty something year old women.

The young lady sits down beside Deavon putting her hand on his thigh.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Well even if I’m covered from head to toe, when you tell them I’m your “personal” assistant that does not help either.

Deavon balls up the tape he just un-wrapped and throws it in the trash can across the room.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Well I guess you have a point there. My downfall is I like to help young people to get ahead.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Oh I know how to get a he……….eh never mind.

Deavon puts on his father voice.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Chasity, you better behave, I don’t want to hear about that nor do I want to think about you in that way in any way, shape, or form….understand?

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: {Giggles} You know I’m only messing with you Deavon. So that was an impressive win you pulled off tonight. Does not even seem like you lost a step being off all that time.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Yeah, well it’s like riding a bike, you don’t really forget how to do it. And with me being the Legend that I am so to speak, those two young bucks just needed a good butt whopping. By the way dear, I could be 60 and would never lose a step.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Well I think you looked good out there, I’m proud of you, and I’m sure Hillary would be just as proud if not more.

Deavon gets up walking around the locker room with his hands on his hips, staring at the wall of lockers.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Yeah I’m not to sure about that, she was not happy about me coming back to wrestling. She is a feisty 23 year old.

Chasity gets up walking up behind Deavon.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Deavon, you know she is. Yeah she’s strong willed, but she loves you like no other. So what if she gets a little pissy about you stepping back into the ring, I’m sure she will find some way to get you to make it up to her.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Yeah I know your right,  it’s happened before and I’m sure it will happen again.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Don’t forget you know I’m right, I will bring it back up to you. Now you better get a good night’s rest. You have a busy day tomorrow. Wrestling related, meeting related, club related. So I’ll see you tomorrow.

Chasity goes to walk out the door as Deavon walks back to his bag.

~The Assistant~ Chasity Tarell: Oh yeah, make sure you shower cause you smell like sweaty, stinky, boy.

Chasity walks out of the locker room, shutting the door behind her. Deavon grab a towel sitting down taking off his boots, and heading into the shower.

Scene Two: A busy day

A black Learjet, lands on the runway in a screeching halt. The side door opens and Deavon steps out.  He is dressed with a pair of black dress slacks with grey pin stripes, a black button up shirt, a pair of black Prada apron toed loafers, and a pair of black thin rim sun glasses. He gets off the jet and walks over to the car waiting for him a black Rolls-Royce Phantom. The driver opens the door and nods to Deavon, Deavon shakes his hand and gets in the car and looks right in front of him.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: You have got to be shitting me. Humph never thought I would see you again. Mr. JN.

~That Owner~ J.N.: Well I happen to be in Vegas last night, and me being the wrestling enthusiast that I am I heard about SCW and figured I would check it out.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Well it’s always good for a promotion to pick up new fans.

~That Owner~ J.N.: Well Imagine my surprise when I saw one of the most dominating guys in wrestling history, opening the show then being laid out like a little bitch. A man who main evented hundreds of shows, being a curtin jerker in “indy” show ran in a bar.

Deavon holds his hand up to J.N.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Cut the crap North, what are you doing here and where is the car that was supposed to pick me up?

~That Owner~ J.N.: Oh that piece of crap. Some one of my stature could not been seen rolling in anything less than the best, you already know that King.

JN says in a sarcastic voice. Deavon takes his glasses off.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: You know green is not a good color on you and envy is a bitch. SCW is a damn good company to work for. Do you not think I would do my homework before I went somewhere? Come on now, you know me better than that. There is also, nothing wrong with starting from the bottom and working your way to the top. I don’t need to be thrust into the main event spot, to prove who I am.

The car comes to a stop outside of a office building. The drive opens the side that Deavon is sitting on. Deavon puts back on his sun glasses looking at JN.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Tell ya what, why don’t you catch the next SCW show. Watch me do what I do best when it comes to wrestling. That dill weed that laid me out made a huge mistake. You know that, I know that….hell everyone knows that. I can’t really say it was good seeing you, but I’ll leave tickets for you at will call. See you around North.

Deavon gets out of the car and shakes the hand of the driver again before walking off into the office building. The phantom pulls off down the road.

Scene 3: Pre Match Promo Filming

Deavon walks into a large office room. Grey carpet on the floor, shelves everywhere filled with books, trophy’s, pictures, and other things you would find in an office. Deavon is sitting in a high back, black leather chair. A sound person is rigging a microphone up to Deavon’s shirt. The camera is focused on his upper body someone is sitting behind the camera but cannot be seen.

~The Mystery~ Interview Guy: So two week ago you made your debut in SCW. A triple threat match with two other new comers, how did you feel when you got that news.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: It was just another match. I’ve been doing this for a whole lot of years. It was just another day for me.

~The Mystery~ Interview Guy: Hmm many of years that is interesting, you are 43 years old did that worry you going up against two guys that are so much younger than you.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: My age has nothing to do with wrestling. It was never a factor, I’m sure these young guys think that it gives them an edge but it does not.

~The Mystery~ Interview Guy: Do you think that maybe your age is why you got laid out by Joshua Acquin.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Wow you really are dense aren’t you. The fact that he came in from behind and attacked me is what got me. It was a cheap shot. Cheap shots would lay out anyone.

~The Mystery~ Interview Guy: Well you have your chance at redemption at My Bloody Valentine.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: Call it what you will. A Match. Redemption. Revenge. I really don’t care how you word it. I’ve dealt with punks like Joshua all throughout my career. I used to be a punk like him. I have been where he is and done what he’s doing. It got me really far in wrestling. It got me many championships. It got me crowns, it got me so much. But it left me empty inside. I felt bad many times when I woke up. Don’t get me wrong I felt great a lot of time.

Deavon puts his hands behind his head.

~The Legend~ Deavon Justice: I’m getting off track here. Joshua pulled a cowardly move attacking me from behind. Now….now he will have hell to pay. On February 2, 2014 at the Desert Star Arena, My Bloody Valentine, Joshua Acquin you’re in for the fight of your life. Josh I’ll see you there.

~The Mystery~ Interview Guy: Thanks Deavon, we will air that sometime during the week of the ppv. Thanks.

Deavon shakes hands with the guy behind the camera and leaves the office space.
>

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:00:27 AM »
 The first RP period deadline has passed. Everything posted after this will count for the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 01:05:00 AM »
 [align=center]
It is a new day after GIW closed down again while Joshua took a week off due to personal reasons.  He didn’t take it because he took a loss it was quite different he was on a winning streak where he did come up short on a hard fought ladder match that he had the win in his hands literally when he had the ladder he was on shoved out from under him from his pain in the ass foe.  Sure that took its toll on his body to where he was sore and had to sit out due to doctors’ orders after taking a mirror shot from one Veronica Taylor.  He was clear to return the week that GIW closed but he took some time to himself.  The day that The GIW show was to take place Joshua received an email.

Dear Mr. Joshua Acquin
I regret to inform you that you have been officially released from your contract.  You are free to wrestle wherever you would like, we are not putting the no compete clause in effect due to GIW going bankrupt again.  We all here hope you take care and hope you stay here in Texas.

v/r

Blake Beckett

Well damn I am out of a job again at least I have my investments, I feel bad for the younger stars that have no money and were depending on this job.  Hell I could offer them a contract for my wrestling school but then what about the people that is in it now. I hope management did a better job with them give them some money while they look or something.  What do I do now; I could go and fully open my fed here.  I could also go look around I have been other places but they never have the feel.  That feeling you get of a welcoming crowd.  Sure after a while they should feel that way but you can feel it some places and know that’s where you belong.  After getting a few offers Joshua had to think long and hard about what to do next.  His brother and sister didn’t know what had happened with him but he knew that they would want him to stay in Vegas as they hated to act for him when he was out of town when Joshua didn’t leave enough direction.  He was going through his contacts on his phone people that he knew or use to know, some he was friends with and some he had burned bridges with.  Then the list on my phone comes across a name of a person I hadn’t talked to in a few months Kacie Church.  Joshua swipes and sends her a text message. Hey KC if u r not busy plz call me J.  About 10 minutes later Joshua’s phone rings and it is Kacie. Hey what’s going on? Long time no talk.  So what do you want Joshua?  Well I know last time we saw each other you  had been spit on so I didn’t know if something was up where you were pissed off with me.  No not at all just been busy with my own thing.  Did anything happen to that bitch?  No nothing did but I did get payback on her I made her scream in pain when I slapped on the sharpshooter.  But as far as punishment from GIW she never got it.  Kind of pissed me off.  Anyhow like I was saying GIW is now closed and I am at a crossroad that I need help.  I know I could talk to my brother and sister but they only think about themselves when it comes to this.  Hey hate when I am out of town for long periods of time.  So I am left with a couple options.  One I can expand my own training school to a full up company but what do I do with the students there.  The other thing I could do is go to a new company.  Problem with that is you know how it was in GIW, I don’t know if I could find a good company like that.  So I just want to know what you think.  After a pause Kacie responds.  Well you already have a full plate with all that you own and adding the full wrestling company may just push you over that edge to where you are so stressed that you go into hiding to get away from everything.  You know I do know of a small place that is like GIW.  Only thing is that it is on the east coast  speak of.  Don’t you have a place over there?[/color]  Yea just that it hasn’t been occupied for a few months.  Need the lawn mowed and maybe other things there but if you want you can hang out there if you help.  Sure no problem hopefully I will be flying out tomorrow.  See you then key is under the door mat.  With the final goodbyes Joshua hangs up his phone and heads out the door to get his things in order while he leaves town for a few days.

Joshua is seen heading into the ECWF headquarters to talk to the management about his contract and terms.  Yes my name is Joshua Acquin I have a meeting with Mo.  Yes Mr. Acquin Mo is waiting for you go on in.  Joshua enters the office as Mo sits behind his desk and motions for Joshua to sit down as they begin to talk about terms of work and money. After a couple hours Joshua walks out of the office with Mo shaking hands and smiling over the deal that had been worked.

Later after  Joshua has been fed up with the management, he is seen in his indoor pool in his house.  He hops out of his pool as Austin and Ashlynn get to the pool.  Joshua goes outside and over to the grill and starts grilling the steaks he had bought on his way back from the airport.  After getting the meat started Joshua jumps into the pool to join his siblings.  So this pst week I was screwed out of my title and they don’t want to give me the rematch I have in my contract.  So what do you have planed for now?  It has been hard due too how I haven’t found a home after GIW, but I just remembered a place I was at when GIW stoped for a month.  I think you will like it since it will keep me here and you will not have to do as much.  I am talking about Sin City Wrestling.  Are you sure they will take you back, I mean you did leave them high and dry when GIW opened back up.  Trust me Ashlynn I know.  I know that they are a busness and they understand I had a contract with GIW before them so I have to honor them.  Austin do you have that training match this week?  Yea it is open to public so you know how that can be.  You know you will have a crowd there as we train.  Maybe you will get lucky because when we don’t advertise you being there the crowd is small and it is mainly just the wrestlers in the crowd waiting and watching.  Well let’s keep it on the down low so we can train some stars.  With that they get out of the pool and go eat the food that is now done.

Later on Joshua is seen in some high school locker room as he is getting into his wrestling gear.  Let’s see how this goes today.  Joshua leaves his area and starts to walk the halls checking out the wrestlers that came out to train at the new wrestling school Joshua and Austin opened up.  There are quite a few people pointing fingers at Joshua with hushed whispers, a few came up and got a picture with Joshua and got his autograph and struck up small talk as he went by.  Joshua stops short of the door to the gym that holds the ring waiting to be introduced to the wrestlers.  Can I please have everyone’s attention?  Alright you all signed up to this wrestling school, my name is Austin Acquin I am one half of the ownership here and we are hands on.  So without any further ado here is the other owner, he is a three time GIW Television Champion, a currently one time GIW Tag Team Champion as well as he has held other championships.  Las Vegas’ own Joshua Acquin.  With that Joshua walks down to the ring shaking people’s hands as he makes his way to the ring.  Once he has made it to the ring Joshua shakes his brother’s hand.  Wow what a great introduction by Austin.  As he said we are very hands on here because if we are going to train you here we want to ensure you get the best we can give to you. With that being said we will be having trainers from all over come in every so often.  Also this maybe a school but we will run it somewhat like a promotion.  I mean how better to be ready for going out there than training like you work.  We will have a show once a month for now.  Once we get to know you we will give you a gimmick and have you as a baby face or heel.  Ladies out there you will be wrestling against one another as well as the guys.  Now a lot of you know me as being an asshole, which is my gimmick of being egotistical, just don’t piss me off and give it your all.  Joshua points at three bags outside on a table.  Austin grabs them and hands them one at a time to Joshua.  Now like I said this will be run like a promotion more than a school so we have three things in these bags.  Joshua opens the first bag and slide out a championship belt.  He shows it to everyone on the belt at the top it has Adrenaline Unleashed arched on the top with Champion arched on the bottom.  He pulls out another belt out of the second bag.  This one has the words Las Vegas arched on the top and the word Champion arched on the bottom.  Last but not least.  Joshua pulls the last one out.  The belt is smaller than the other two with pink strapping and the top of the plate reads Women’s with the bottom reading Champion.  Joshua lays all three on the ground.  That’s right we have championship belts.  Should be self-explanatory the only one that is gender restricted is the women’s belt.  Anyone can challenge for the other two even the females.  So these will be held onto by Austin, Ashlynn, and I till we get going.  But I will say this be ready at any time because the first champions could be in an impromptu match.  Also just because I will may not be here all the time, doesn’t mean you can take it any easier.  The easiest day was yesterday, if you are not here to improve yourself there is the door and I will be making unexpected visits to  check and make sure you will be cut and there is no refund so try to become the face of the school. Enough talking let’s get to work.  Joshua gets out of the ring with the belts and walks out of the gym to the back.  He is spotted leaving the area in his car speeding down the road.

A few days and a trip to and from the east coast, Joshua is in a suit in his office with a couple other people along with his siblings.  Well now that the 51’s season is over and we are done contractually with the Mets I think it is better if we become the farm team of an organization here in the west.  We have both teams in LA, San Diego, San Francisco, and the D-Backs.  Who do we go after? The first man thinks about what to say before Joshua starts to talk again.  I tell you who I have my eye on.  We go after the Dodgers or the D-backs because we can offer them their triple-A team closer than it is now.  Thus saving them time and money with transferring players from LA to here than it is for them going to New Mexico.  Let’s get this done before the end of the month and we can make a big announcement.  Now if you don’t mind everyone that doesn’t share my bloodline needs to get out of here.  After the people leave the office Joshua looks at his brother and sister.  The reason I having you stick back is because with me working here in Vegas I have to look at how much I am saving not flying to Texas and back also from the east coast back to here.  I plan on being here more so when I had you taking care of things while I was gone, is no longer needed but you will still hold a position here in the company.  I plan on making one of you the 51’s advisor to me.  The other will be the same for the Wranglers.  Ashlynn starts to shake her head and stands up.  The only reason you are doing this is because you feel like you got screwed?  Plus there is what’s her name.  Joshua looks at her and nods his head as she speaks.  You know what this sounds like?  It sounds as if you are mad that I have a drive that make me think that I was wronged and you don’t care.  I will always be your brother, hell I am letting you stay in my house here free of charge.  Blood is thicker than anything else.  I don’t say anything about you bringing your friends into my house, throwing a party that causes damage to my property.  If you could see what one of those events are costing me to fix what you do, I think you would see that I am doing more for you than you know.  I mean look at Austin he still finds work while living in his own place, never once has he asked for my help with money.  Before Joshua can speak anymore Ashlynn leaves the office leaving the brothers alone.  She will be fine, anyway there is more to the great boxer switch than most know.  It was a crazy night man.  Justin and I were tag teaming if you know what I mean.  Both smile and give a high-five as they head out of the office walking through the resort to get some food.

A few days later in the arena, there is a ladder set up in the middle of the ring.  Around the ring was a chair and a table and outside the ring was a shopping cart full of bats and razor wire 2 by 4s.  All of a sudden Nightmare hits the PA systems the fans start to boo as Ashlynn walks out on stage to the boos the fans have for her brother Joshua.   Ladies and Gentlemen of Las Vegas you have the opportunity to see and welcome the GIW great, the seed of evil, a three time GIW Television Champion, and one time GIW Tag Team Champion, SCW newest member to resign Las Vegas’ own Joshua Acquin. From behind the curtain Joshua, wearing jeans and his new SCW’s Nightmare t-shirt walks through along with Austin. All three of them avoid any contact with the fans even going as far as walking down the ramp in a single line as fans outreach their arms to get a feel at Ashlynn to which Joshua and Austin threaten the fans that do. When they get to the ring Joshua and Austin hold the ropes open for Ashlynn followed by Joshua entering and finally Austin standing in the middle of the ring as Joshua poses to draw heat.  Joshua looks up the ladder and starts to climb to the top.  

A lot of you out there hate me.  Could it be because I am an asshole?  Sure but I am use to this reaction everywhere I go could be here in this town of Primm, or Galveston, hell even in Las Vegas I get the same reaction.  Does it bother me, hell no I want that reaction.  I know you were hoping after GIW closed down I would stay in Las Vegas retired  and you would never hear from me again.  Didn’t happen I went east.  Then when I got screwed and walked out of there you hoped for the same thing.  Come on we all knew that couldn’t happen, luckily I have a friend that helped me out when I was down.  That friend help push SCW to the front of my mind after I seemingly just left.  Her name is Amy Marshall, she told me that I was welcome here because management understood why I left the way I did.  I will put this in terms even you dimwitted fans here on the state line could understand because you want to claim you are in one state or the other.  There is something called a contract that is a binding document that states that I work for one company and I could wrestle for others as long as I was available for the events they had planned for me.  When that company reopened since they never released me from my contract, I had to honor that.  Otherwise I would face a lawsuit.  Now the mess I am in with the company I just left due to a dispute with how my title was stolen and they don’t want to give me my title back nor do they want to give me a fair match to win it back, I am in a lawsuit with them and I told them I am not coming back.  I am here in SCW.   Last show I made an impact on new comers.  I took out the winner to make a point that just because he won it doesn’t mean much till he faces a real veteran in the ring.  I mean in that match any of them could have won.  That’s the joys of a match like that you get to see a flash in the pan.  I mean think about it how many will see a good title run?  Not many.  Now with me I have had a few title runs.  Now my first match here back in SCW is a street match.  My opponent for this match is an up and comer Deavon Justice.  I don’t think anyone knows how some of my matches were brutal.  People think I just have had a mean streak.  At one point in time I had a match against my ex after I found her cheating on me.  I never lead on that I knew I didn’t want to think it happened but it kept eating away at me.  Then it came to a head when I had won the company we were in I had just won the Anarchy Championship in a hard fought and brutal match.  Not even five seconds later out of nowhere she nails me with the title and pins me for the title.  As I was coming to it drove me to see what was going on.  I played it cool throughout what week then when she had a match I was ringside for her after she won I went in and raised her arm.  Then the world was shocked as I started to beat the hell out of her, until I was run off by her then husband.  People wanted to know why I snapped.  I wouldn’t give answers till I got a match I thought of.  I called it a lion’s den match.  No DQ, no hold barred, razor wire ropes to ensure I could inflict pain and cut her face up.  I wanted to make sure she was in pain for what she did to me.  I gave her everything she wanted and she took it and cheated on me.  I had a few tricks up my sleeve I had an axe that I was going to use on her I was still in a rage then her husband came out with bolt cutters and wrapped me in the razor wire.  I was screaming out in pain as blood poured from me.  I passed out from the loss of blood and the pain.  I haven’t seen her since and I have the scars from that match.  Call me bitter but I have to live with these scars for the rest of my life.  But that was not the last time I was taken for granted I handed the next one a title with a fast count only for her to think that I would lay down and let her win after I found out she was with a stable mate again I was taken and beat on and more scars were added to the ones I got before.  So I have every fucking right to be an asshole.  I don’t care if this is a street fight match I am going to make a huge impression here in SCW be it from stomping through Deavon.  I will use everything here in this ring and outside it to inflict pain and help me toward my first gold here in SCW.  I will put someone through the table, smash someone’s face on the chair.  I will take a baseball bat and knock a head off anyone else.  I will take your batered body all around this arena and let anyone hit you.  A no DQ match is what I enjoy.  I will take my time and make you scream in pain.  I will make people in the stands scream “OH SHIT” when I wrap a chair and break bones.  I am putting my body on the line in this match and I will come out of this match with another scar I am sure but they better bring the backboard for your lifeless body and wheel your ass out of the arena.  I am Joshua Acquin and I am SCW’s newest star and everyones Nightmare.  So parents leave your kids at home this is not a G rated event I will make it banned after it happens.  There will be broken bodies everywhere and buckets of blood.

Joshua is posing at the top of the ladder as fans boo at him.  Joshua makes a motion around his waist for the belt he will be on his way to win.  As Joshua comes down off the ladder SCW Bombshell Amy Mashall makes her way into the ring and greets Joshua, Austin ,and Ashlynn.  Joshua goes to all the  corners and poses to draw heat from the crowd as he gets ready for step number one in his way to the to the top in SCW.
[/align]

Offline Deavon Justice

• View Profile
    • Eric
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 05:40:58 PM »

Scene 1: The day after
Time: 9:30pm
Date: 1/29/14

Deavon comes walking down the stairs of his house, wearing nothing but pajama pants. He is rubbing his eyes as he exits the stair way and heads towards the kitchen. The smell of bacon, eggs, toast, and hashbrowns fill the air. Deavon automatically becomes excited seeing as he loves food. He rounds the corner to the kitchen and there is Hillary standing there at the stove cooking. She looks up and smiles at him.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: Hey daddy.

She rounds the corner running over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Deavon sits down on a bar stool at the counter. He is rubbing his eyes still trying to wake up.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Wow your afually bright eyed and bushy tailed, for this early in the morning.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: Dad its not really that early, it's already 9:30 ive been up for about four and a half hours now and since i was awake i figured i would make my oh so loving father a breakfast of champions.

Deavon looks up at Hillary from the counter, her smile is wide as is her eyes. She sets a plate of food down in front of him. He picks up the fork and takes a bite of the food.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Wow these are really good eggs. However what are you up to. I love you but i know when my daughter is up to something.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: I'm totally offended that you would think that im up to something. I just want you to be prepared for your big match, you know a street fight is no joke. That Joshua guy really did a number on you sneaking up on you from behind.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Yeah gotta love, cheat to win type guys. Its ok though im not worried we both know..........

Deavon is cut off by the phone ringing.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: I got it daddy, just eat your food.

Hillary picks up the phone while deavon eats.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: Justice residence how may i help you....Oh hey Lyrique, not alot just got done cooking breakfast for my dad, you know being the day after his birthday and all....Oh yea sure i can come by sometime this week for a fitting......

Deavon signals for the phone from Hillary

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: Hold on, my dad wants to talk to you.

Hillary extends the phone out towards Deavon.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Hello Lyrique how are you this morning....woa slow your roll....yes i understand you called to talk to Hillary but for some reason i have a feeling this involves my money....Yea yea so how much are we talking here....

Deavon chokes on bacon spitting a piece across the counter, he grabs his heart as if hes having a heart attack.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Holy wallet killer batman, what are you making them cloths out of, diamond encrusted solid gold....really that much....the fact that i can afford it is irrelevant....yea yea we will work it out.

Deavon hands the phone back to Hillary

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: Ok great so we will meet up sometime this week....ok bye.

Hillary hangs up the phone smiling real big at her dad. Deavon finishes his food and looks at her.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Your lucky i love you.

Hillary ~Daddy's Girl~ Justice: I know you do daddy.

Deavon gets up putting his plate in the sink. He kisses Hillary on the forehead.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: Thanks for the post birthday breakfast, I have to go get a shower I'm going away for a few days to get some traning in for this match i have on Sunday. I love you and will call you later on.

Deavon walks upstairs as Hillary does the dishes still grining from ear to ear.

Scene 2: The Training Facility
Date: 1/30/14
TIme: 5:00am

Water can be heard dripping into a puddle off in the distance. The air smells of mildew, sweat, and distilled water. A loud smack of wood cracking is heard echoing off the walls, in the middle of the room is a ring. Its a dirty brown color, the ropes are faded, the turnbuckle pads are a dirty white color. Deavon is down in the middle of the ring with two guys standing above him. Blood is running down Deavons face, he gets up and whips one guy into the corner he picks up a chair and nails another guy in the face. The guy in the corner comes at Deavon and catches a kick to the gut. Deavon hits him with the Rigamortis on the steel chair. Deavon stands over both guys fallen bodys breathing heavily. He wipes some blood from his mouth and gets out of the ring. He undoes one of the hands that are taped up. He sits down on a chair taking a drink of water.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: This is bullshit, im done playing games. Im in the best shape of my life and for some reason people think that im scared of some snot nose punk. This is not my first rodeo. They think that my age is my down fall. My age has nothing to do with anything.

Deavon stands up kicking over the chair he was sitting on and starts walking down a long hallway.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: I have been to hell and back in street fights, I've bled more than once and I'm not afraid to do it again. Time and time again I have risen to the occasion and came out on top and this sunday is going to be no different. Joshua has steped on to a path that he will regret. He has steped in the way of a locamotive that is going to run his ass over. My whole plan was to come in and kick some ass, but now i have a mission...now i have a goal....and now i have a road block that needs to be destroyed.

Deavon walks into what looks like a old locker room, he squats down against a set of lockers resting his forehead on his hands that are laced together as if hes praying.

Deavon ~The Legend~ Justice: (in a low whipser type voice) I'm a vet of the ring, I have been around the world and back more than once over. I have faced some of the most hardcore guys in this industry. I have never backed down from a fight and i don't plan to start now. Joshua my boy I dont care if its a street fight, a mud pit match, or a barb wire massacre. The fact that I get to use weapons gets me more than just a little bit excited. After sunday you will rember my name; you will know you made a mistake crossing me; and you will understand that everyone....falls victem....to the Rigamortis.

Deavon leans his head back aginst the locker closing his eyes breathing deeply and falling off into a state of meditation.
>