Author Topic: First match  (Read 367 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
First match
« on: April 12, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
 March 15th 2013
3:00 PM
DFW Airport

Landing at DFW, Joshua Acquin was looking to surprise long time friend, Tiffiny. She had no idea he was coming, and with her coming back to Las Vegas at the same time, he decided it would be a good surprise to pick her up himself. Walking to the rental car counter after getting his bags, Josh started to pull out his ID and credit card when the agent addressed him, "May I help you sir?"

He nodded, looking at the woman behind the counter as he said, "Yes, I have a car reservation under the name Acquin." The woman reached down and picked up a small stack of papers, handing them over to him, "Alright, that's no Problem I just need you to fill out this paper work, while I look up your reservation."

He let go of his bag and grabbed a nearby pen, filling out the paperwork, making sure to get the extra insurance which he always took while in the DFW metroplex area. Learning the hard way the first time he came back while leaving his car in Las Vegas. Handing back over the items, he said, "Here you go."

The woman nodded and looked at her computer screen, typing some things in and reading the screen, "I see you have a reservation for an Economy Standard, but I am sorry that we have none of those at this time. What I am going to do is upgrade your car to our Luxury, because of the inconvience. There's a shuttle outside waiting to take you to the parking garage." Nodding a little Josh paid for his car and got the keys to the Cadillac DTS, heading outside with his bag in tow. "Thanks." Walking out to the shuttle, he gets onto it and rides it out to the rental lot. He finds the car, with no problems there looking it over making sure that it's what he expected. Yes an upgrade this surprise trip to see his Tiffiny, already off to a good start. Thinks she can pull a fast one on him and go to Vegas without letting him know. Nodding some as he looked at the car.

As he's put his things into the back, and gets into the driver’s seat, his cell phone starts to ring. He picks it up off the passenger seat and looks at the caller ID. It's Tiffiny. He closes the car door and starts it so she can’t hear any of the noises outside, the airplanes coming and going. "Hey Tiffiny how are you doing?"

She sighed on the other line, "Hey Joshua, I am doing fine. Just wondering when are you coming to see me? I miss you. Unemployment can't be keeping you that busy." He snickered, he was right there in Dallas/Fort Worth, but lied to her anyways, "I'm going to try to see you sometime next week. I've been really busy the last couple weeks down here.  Lost my job and now I got to find a new place to go, I have a couple lined up, it maybe I should skip and go to Dallas." He hears her sigh again, followed by, "But, I miss you though. My father's being unbearable this week.  I miss talking to you"
Hey what are you doing tonight?" "Well I am planning on going to this one place called La Fiorentina, it has great Italian food." "Are you going by yourself?" "No silly I am going with friends from out of town.

Later that night

He pulled into La Fiorentina right around 7:45, wearing a nice suit, a bouquet of red roses for Tiffiny. Walking up to the hostess, he caught her attention and she smiled as she said, "May I help you sir?" He nodded some, and checked his watch as he said, "Yes, I'm meeting a friend, she has a reservation. I'm actually surprising her, and I wanted to get to the table before her." Starting to scan the list the woman asked, "What's the name?" He thought for a moment, "It should be under Tiffiny." The hostess nodded and smiled as she found the name on the list, picking up two menu's and a wine list as she said, "Right this way, please." [/color

She lead him to a table it the back private room. As usual having a friend you is a celebrity herself, will do that. Before the woman walked away, Joshua asked,"Please tell her that her friend is here but don’t tell her it is me." She turned to leave the area, leaving Joshua by himself in the private booth. The next few minutes seemed to last forever as he awaited his friend. This was the first time he'd surprised her like this. He don’t know how she was going to respond.

Soon he saw the Hostess come back toward the room with Tiffiny in tow. She smiled at the young man as she gestured towards the table and said, "Here we are Ma’am. Enjoy your stay."She smiled before she noticed him, but it wasn't long. Her eyes lit up as she saw Josh there instead of any of her other friends and she moved to the table quickly. He smiled and hugged her tightly as he stood up to meet her, "Well, I wanted to surprise you so I came all the way out here to see you and take you back to Las Vegas with me." She smiled as she nodded towards the roses.

"So is that what this trip is for?" She was curious, looking back at him, watching him smile slyly, "I needed to get away from Vegas for a few days and thought I would come to Dallas for a few days and come to dinner here with you.  I have to find a new company to wrestle for, so this is also a stop to find one as well as clear my mind." She grinned,"Joshua you know I know the real you, you put a front on for all the people in the company’s you have been in and now that you don’t have that company,  you don’t want to work?." He nodded, "I know. I just feel that I need to look out for what’s best for me and what is best for my future, could include you."

April 14th
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Estadio Luna Park

Nightmare hits the PA as fans boo Joshua as he walks though the curtain down to the ring.  He avoids the outstretched hands of the fans from Argentina.

I don’t need to go into all the things that I will do here in SCW.  I will let my past deeds do the talking.  I am a multi time television champion, I am a tag team champion, I am a hardcore champion, I am a legend at my last company and it will be only a matter of time till I am one here as well.  I know a few guys in the back and I know they don’t like me at all.  Hell I helped one win their title match they had.  Just ask Aspen about the cage and handcuffs, hell if I remember correctly I did a quick count for her.  Now I come here and I get to start at the bottom and that’s fine with me.  There was a time where I thought I was going to retire but then I saw the light here at SCW.  Tonight I will win my first match here at SCW and I will put all the champions on watch.  Tonight it starts with Casper Grey; we are both the newer guys here and I have never heard of him.  But that will not stop me from kicking the living shit out of him, how will I win?  Make him tap?  Have him on his back for the 1…2….3?  I guess we will see tonight when I win.  Now if you don’t mind I have to take my friend up there out for a good time after I win tonight.

With that Joshua turns around and walks back up the ramp to a waiting Tiffiny and walks up and walks into the back with her.