Author Topic: This is war, Kedron and I'm gonna finish the job.  (Read 555 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
This is war, Kedron and I'm gonna finish the job.
« on: July 19, 2019, 11:35:55 PM »
 Ben Jordan family connection discussions. Saturday 27th April (Off Camera)

There was a time and a place for everything and since Samuel's dad's recently passed away, they've not had a chance to talk about wrestling or things regarding it since the day where they spent time to get used to other family members or talk about issues going on in wrestling in the case of Markus Raab and Konrad Raab. Today was a perfect day for Jake and Markus to get together and sit down to talk about things. Since they got close as family members, they haven't had much time to spend time together other than resolving situations with Konrad in the background and the phone discussion about Samuel's father's death.

But not when they were alone, face to face contact like they had today as Markus needed a talk with his cousin who although was doing well in wrestling, he sees Jake being unsure which he had every right to be. It's a rare case because it was Markus who requested to speak to Jake alone and he needed to rapidly before it's too late. They were sitting in Samuel's mum's living room, and Jake asks a question.

Jake Raab: "I don't know what you need to talk to me about."

Markus Raab: "Of course you don't, but you damn well know sooner than later what I'm about to talk about with you."

Jake Raab: "Oh, I get it, my behaviour in wrestling. Listen, I've been treated like shit over in Sin City Wrestling, especially by the kiss asses of Griffin, Alex and Austin. Of course, I'm gonna act erratic and blast them down."

Markus Raab: "No, I fully get what you're doing, and you have every right to act the way you've been doing. It's not I want to talk about."

Jake Raab: "Then what is it you want to discuss?"

Markus paused for a minute, being a little pissed at Jake for not knowing anything about the history of a wrestler who he considered the only guy who had faith in Markus, the guy who didn't treat him like crap in wrestling. He shakes his head, being evident to what's going on. He says this.

Markus Raab: "Ben Jordan."

Jake Raab: "What about him?"

Markus Raab: "Listen here, you fucking idiot, that guy is someone who should be your friend. Let me tell you a story. That guy is the nicest person on the planet. You didn't know how much he helped me?"

Jake Raab: "No."

Markus Raab: "In his video a few years ago, he flat out said he'd be friends with anyone, even with me. So it took me by surprise, knowing there's a small chance of me being friends with a wrestler that wasn't Samuel. So I took it, and he's been in contact with me ever since."

It was clear to Markus at least on the reason that Jake should care a lot more about Ben Jordan and he was silent, letting Markus speak as he continues where he left off while drinking water.

Markus Raab: "Ben helped me a lot, even helping me be social with other wrestlers, which was something I'm scared to death of doing, let alone be friends with Ben. He cared when I locked myself in a room while we were on a boat for me to come out and play football. He knew I hate boats with a passion, especially when J2H being my opponent was in the same place as me, which I hate more than anything."

Jake Raab: "Football, like Konrad, does for his hobby?"

Markus Raab: "Yes, but we played football in video games. His wife, Evie, done the same as well. My point is that you should get to know Ben Jordan when you get back. Trust me; I've never had any friends until he was brave enough to say he'd be my friend."

Jake Raab: "Oh, I didn't have any idea you both were close, especially you when I thought all of this time, you never had one friend in the wrestling business and I believed that."

Markus nodded like everyone thought the same when they hear the name Lord Raab in wrestling, a guy who was always lonely when Samuel wasn't around him, and Jake shook his head to himself, letting the part of the friendship slip away and he says this to Markus.

Jake Raab: "I'm sorry, I wish I knew before I stepped in SCW ring."

Markus Raab: "No need to be, of course, you wouldn't know. You just assumed me and Evie teaming up was a one-time thing. Well, it was meant to be, until Evie knew the root problems with myself. It was tough because Henry was there to help me, and she was too. She's the only person apart from my family and Samuel at the time to know about that day."

Jake Raab: "Is that why you and she were successful in the Blast From The Past tournament?"

Markus Raab: "Yes, that's exactly the reason. She helped me with the fear of talking to women and treated me like a normal person. I wasn't always nice to Ben at times, I was a prick to him, but you can do the right thing by helping him out. Take a look at his issues with Kedron. He's turning him into a sick human being."

After the story Markus told Jake about the connection Markus had with Ben Jordan, it was hard for Jake now to see what he means, he's aware of the issues Ben had with Kedron, and he took note on how much Ben changed Markus's life, and Markus speaks again to him.

Markus Raab: "That's not the Ben I know, he's usually able to take things like that, but just like Damian Angel's doing with Konrad, Kedron's doing the same thing, getting in Ben's head, it's sending him down the wrong path, making him doubt himself and force him to change. It's not Ben's style; I should know when me and Samuel challenged him and Jamie Dean to a hardcore tag match, and he refused because he's not a violent person."

Jake Raab: "So I'm guessing it's so vital for me to get to know Ben and keep the family friendship going?"

Markus Raab: "You damn right, it is. I wasn't a hero to Ben, nor will I ever be, but you do. You got the opportunity to show Ben that the Raab's can be trusted by being there and beat the living shit out of Kedron. If you want to turn over a new leaf, to show and even to tell the world you care about Ben, this is a way to do it."

Jake nods, knowing it's going to be a vital thing going forward to interact with Ben and even protecting him at all costs, even if he didn't know or talk with Ben as of late and realising how much it changed Markus's life, it's going to stick on his mind for quite sometime, even a goal for him to do in Sin City Wrestling. Markus then says this after drinking some water.

Markus Raab: "Be there for Ben, protect him at all costs, challenging Kedron for a match and thank Ben because I wouldn't be a dad to two boys sooner than later if it weren't for him. Now maybe, you'll understand why I was pissed off with you earlier."

Jake Raab: "If I'd known before you told me, I would've done something a lot earlier, but now you come to think of it, you're right, nobody in SCW has seen a Raab defend for another wrestler. Understandable, you didn't want to, but glad you feel I can do the job. I'm glad you've opened my eyes to everything and realise, this is a fantastic step forward to focus on Kedron and get my hands on him."

Markus Raab: "Because you have to, to keep the family friend connection open and give something back to Ben Jordan after everything he's done with me, Samuel and Konrad, now it's time for you to return the favour. If you have to get your hands dirty to beat on Kedron, so be it, but it's time for you to take action and the time is now."

Jake Raab: "I understand, I have him as my target when I return to wrestling. It might not be straight away, regarding what I need to do, but I promise you, I will defend Ben Jordan and will have Kedron Williams as my target and destroy the fuck out of him."

Markus nods, now he sees Jake understands the situation of how vital the friendship between Markus and Ben was and has that as a goal to look for, especially he sees in Markus's eyes and his tone of voice how much the friendship meant to Ben. Jake ignored him, and he shouldn't have done. Now, he aims to come back to Sin City Wrestling and do the right thing, something he can follow through. Samuel, his mother and his brother, came back from their day in the park. Markus and Jake spent the whole day with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's first-ever immediate level archery class. Gilroy, California. Friday 19th July. (Off Camera)

A lot of things happened to Jake in a short span of twenty-four hours on that weekend. He won his match against Senor Vinnie who he'd prefer not to brag about, mainly because he didn't want to go back to his old ways, even being in the conversation for an SCW World title shot with hard work. Jake won an archery tournament as a last-minute replacement for a guy who had to be with his mum in a hospital that leads to him being promoted to the immediate class, next step to being in the expert class.

Although a lot of people did see Jake's weaknesses today, the weakness he showed in his first-ever immediate class happens to even the most experienced archers at times, missing targets. Of course, when Jake does, it means he's not focused, but for him, archery was a way for him to relax, taking the pressure and the stress away from his job for his hobbies. One of his new friends, Ian, comes towards Jake and says this.

Ian: "Are you out of your mind?"

Jake Raab: "What do you mean?"

Ian: "You realise you challenged a guy who gets into people's heads so easily, you realised he'll likely expose you for your weaknesses?"

Jake Raab: "Do you think I care? No, because as I said last week, this match between me and Kedron, it's not about me, it's about Ben Jordan."

Gary walks by as they were on a break at the moment from shooting so many arrows for two hours at a time and nods at Ian, although the part about Ben Jordan left them lost, and Ian says this.

Ian: "Why?"

Jake Raab: "I should've been there for Ben a few months ago, but I only knew how vital it is for me to keep the family friend connection close, especially Markus Raab. He's my cousin, and Ben Jordan was the only person ever to be friends with Markus."

Gary: "Did Markus say for you to defend Ben Jordan?"

Jake Raab: "Yes, he did. I've never met the guy personally, but I've seen the struggles and how much hell Kedron is putting Ben Jordan through, even his wife too, but she's no longer apart of the wrestling business, mostly because of Kedron. I take anybody who's a family friend, very seriously."

Ian: "Did he tell you anything about his past with Ben, then?"

Jake Raab: "A lot, but he's also friends with my other cousin as well. Ben helped Markus with a lot of things, along with his wife as well. That's why it's important for me to do anything possible to give back the respect and helpfulness Ben had for my family."

Both Gary and Ian nod at everything Jake said, feeling that pent up anger as Darren when he saw Jake's anger, he pats him on the back, wondering why it came so quickly as while everyone else goes off from their break and get into their archer positions, including Jake himself, Jake explains to Darren as to why.

Jake Raab: "I'm a pissed off man, a man who's going to hit all of my targets in front of me, especially that asshole Kedron."

Darren: "If that's going to help you focus, that's a good thing."

Jake focuses on the targets laying in front of him as he takes his shot and he may have missed one, but once he feels comfortable, he manages to shoot the targets, even though it was at a slow pace compared to the others, but he's new to the class, and things were confusing for Jake to understand, especially the speed shoots.

Jake Raab: "I don't know if I can catch them up in speed. It's difficult to shoot that fast within minutes."

Darren: "Might be difficult because it's your first immediate class, but I know for sure, you'll be on the same speed as them in no time. The problem is your slow at aiming at your targets, some of these guys, even in the expert level, still, have the same problems."

Jake Raab: "So it's a common problem?"

Darren: "Yes, but trust me, that anger focus, where is it? I heard you talking about Kedron Williams. Imagine if he was standing here now, what would you do?"

Jake Raab: "Shoving the arrows up his ass and beat the living shit out of him."

Darren: "There you go, although I also heard you aren't doing the match for yourself. That's kind you're willing to stand up for someone who as you said never engaged in a conversation. I think that kindness can be a way for you to help out the newer archers to settle in this place in the future. Try your best and keep going."

Jake Raab: "Alright, but the reason I'm doing the match is because of the family friend connection both of my cousins have with him, especially with one of them who doesn't have any friends in his life, apart from Ben."

Darren decides to let Jake get on with the shooting, nodding to understand Jake's reasons for challenging and fighting Kedron Williams, which was an essential reason for Jake to do so. Jake uses the anger he has boiling up, and he shoots at the targets, spot-on without a single miss with the arrow. Suddenly, Gary walks with a girl as he says this.

Gary: "This girl here, Olivia wanted to see you."

Jake was so focused on his targets that he didn't pay attention to Gary until he turns around and sees him and the girl seems to like Jake, maybe more as Olivia hugged Jake as Jake startled when she places her arms around him and pushes her off.

Olivia: "I've seen you around Jake, and you're so fucking sexy."

Jake Raab: "Well, um, thanks. I get right with you later alright, I want to finish these targets off."

Olivia decides to stand and watch Jake as she watches him target arrows, although she sees Jake being outraged, his mind is about anger and focusing on the targets as Gary sees Olivia still watching Jake, although moves back a bit when she watches him shoot the arrows. Once he's finished, Olivia speaks to him with her eyes looking at Jake's.

Olivia: "You'll get much better Jake. Just need to be faster while aiming for your targets because if you were taking part in the Olympics, you would've been Disqualified."

Jake Raab: "I'm not doing it to take part in the Olympics to win gold, no it's about what I love to do. I may get medals in the way, but they won't mean a thing. I'm a professional wrestler."

Olivia: "Of course, silly me, forgetting about you being a professional wrestler. That's how I fancied you in the first place."

Jake Raab: "Um, how long you've done archery?"

Olivia: "Since this club opened three years ago."

Darren: "Enough with the chit chat, get back to shooting, both of you."

Olivia kissed Jake on his cheek before they did more shooting with their targets in their classes as Jake felt a little different about Olivia, with Gary trying to get a girlfriend for Jake. He felt a little touched when she said Jake was sexy. He shrugs it off before shooting a few more arrows at the targets.

Everyone, but Jake was told to stop as Jake using his anger to hit all of his targets, even some with Kedron's face pictures on it. Jake feels like he's already let all the anger out with his focus and knows he has a lot to improve regarding his speed of hitting targets in the time limit. It was early days, and Jake had it tough, the toughest day he's had since ever. He was then told to stop as he places everything away, even when Olivia wraps her hands around Jake and he says this.

Jake Raab: "I'm sorry Olivia, but I got to go, I have a match this weekend. We'll chat more next week."

Olivia: "Alright, but I'll still be chasing after you. Oh, good luck against that horrible man."

Jake Raab: "Thanks."

Jake waits for Olivia to walk away as he turns to Gary as Gary shakes his head, but Jake backs up as he says this.

Jake Raab: "I have to go seriously. I need to catch my flight before seven, and I got four hours to get to San Francisco airport for my match against Kedron Williams."

Gary nods, understanding about Jake's wrestling schedule and reassures Olivia things will be different next week when he'll likely not wrestle and she smiles at Jake before he goes straight into his car to drive to San Francisco airport to catch his flight to Reno, Nevada. Once he gets himself checked into the hotel, he rests before going down to the gym and works out before his match against Kedron, a match Jake feels is vital to give something back to Ben Jordan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The importance of friendship and tackling a problem to stay connected to a family friend. Jake's camera. (On camera)

"Here we are Kedron, a match between me and yourself. A match quite honestly, I've wanted to do for a few months now believe it or not. You can say whatever you want about my family being behind Ben's backside, but according to Markus, that's the type of man Ben's always been. He was the only person that ever greeted him with friendship in the wrestling business.

OK before I get into bad-mouthing you because you truly deserve it, of course, I give you a small amount of respect. You finally defeated Ben Jordan, and from what I gather from Markus, that's not an easy feat, although it was a tag match against him and his wife. You made Ben change into someone he doesn't like, made him go loose cannon on you and others around him.

While it's good for you, you son of a bitch, you don't do that to a nice person like Ben Jordan. Do you honestly think you'd get away with what you've done with Ben? Fuck no because you are a weak person. Yes, a weak person who has no sort of kindness in his body or cares about anyone, but yourself and making yourself happy.

Ben came up to Markus and said he'd be willing to make friends with him in a video, not the other way around you fucking idiot. Like Markus other known as Lord Raab in this business would attempt to do that. It's saying something when the monster of Lord Raab wants Ben Jordan, the nice guy of the wrestling business to beat the shit out of you and win the match. I'm doing it for the benefit of Ben Jordan who's given everything to Markus, who's even got his wife to help him overcome his fears without being judged.

If that makes Ben weak, what does that make you? A pathetic son of a bitch who knows playing mind games is the only reason you win matches. It does you no good Kedron, not by a long fucking shot. You want to hurt Ben? You want to attack and use weapons on him and his wife? I'll do all of those things to you in this match because after I found out a few months ago about Ben's loyalty to my family, it's time to return the favour to beat the living shit out of you. Being a massive target, I planted on your fucking head last week.

I'm coming in the match with arrows that are lit on fire and explode on you, making Ben Jordan proud that he has someone who defended for him and willing to fight for him. Someone who nobody thought saw coming and surprised everyone out of the blue. I never met Ben personally, although I've seen him around so don't even think to come out with the crap of being buddies cos I never spoke to him and honestly, I should have ages ago. I also respect the fact Ben wanted to get his hands on you at the Supershow. Good on him and I can't wait to enjoy him beating the shit out of you.

Because every beating Ben will give to you, you would deserve it for being a horrible fuck who protests to violence and hurting people like your Satan. Stop with the mind games and focus on trying to beat me me in the ring because as I said, you are a target and a threat, but for the wrong reasons and it's going to cost you when I make sure you'll won't be walking when I'm finished with you, leaving you all bloodied and crippled, barely being able to breathe once I'm done with you Kedron.

The Fiery Target is doing something right for a change, and then I wait until what happens with my future, even if people are talking about it, I refuse to until I know for sure I've earned something and it means beating you first, and you're going to hate me for it and Ben will respect and like me for it because it's about respect Ben has for my family. Let's hang out after I've crippled your future opponent, Ben cos you deserve that from a fellow Raab when I make that fucker tap the fuck out."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:36:35 PM by Jake Raab »
>