Author Topic: Putting the past behind me and look at the future.  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Putting the past behind me and look at the future.
« on: May 17, 2019, 11:36:15 PM »
 The news of Samuel McPherson's dad's death. Dusseldorf, Germany. Thursday, 11th April. (Off Camera)

After showing up in general for the SCW Climax Control show in the UK, it was clear Jake's getting fed up on the treatment he's getting, this time not from SCW management. They are seeing changes in Jake which he no longer complains about how the company runs things, if anything that's bothering him, it's people like Alex Jones and Griffin Hawkins treating Jake like crap and the first thing on his mind is while sitting in the living room with his parents, he says this.

Jake Raab: “I got to be honest, this whole Alex Jones and Griffin disrespect shit has made me almost give up on SCW. Truthfully, I do need to join another company that will have wrestlers respect me. All they ever talk about is the past, and I'm sick to death of it, especially Griffin kissing Alex's ass.”

Jake's dad: “What? No, you aren't giving up son. Just because they talk shit about you, doesn't mean it's true.”

Jake's mum: “Don't take it as an offence son, if they can't say it to your face, they are straight up cowards.”

Jake Raab: “I agree, even heard they talk bad about me over social media just because I got some facts wrong. Like if a wrestler cares that much about that, they don't belong in the wrestling business. Griffin is no soldier; he's a fucking joke of it. If he were, he wouldn't give a shit about comments about him and fight.”

Jake's dad: “Exactly, Konrad and Markus dad would've said that. I say when you wrestle next week, prove those cowardly sons of bitches wrong.”

Jake nods for a while before he feels a vibration in his pocket as he stands up and answers it as he doesn't put it to his ear yet, but says this to his parents.

Jake Raab: “I need to talk to Markus in my bedroom for a bit, alone.”

Jake's dad and mum nod at him before he goes upstairs to his bedroom and closes the door before he places the phone in his ear and says this.

Jake Raab: “What's up?”

Markus Raab: “It's Samuel.”

Jake Raab: “Is he alright?”

Markus Raab: “His dad..................he's dead. He died with a stroke on Tuesday afternoon.”

Markus's voice was like he's hurt so much, more so that he's already in South Dakota, being with Samuel's family and Jake hears sobbing on the phone, and he says this.

Jake Raab: “Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that.”

Markus Raab: “I always wanted you to meet him since we became close family members again. I want you to try and get here as soon as possible as I'd like you to be at the funeral. Fizz and Konrad will be here as well. Also, it'll give you and Samuel a chance to communicate yourselves since you haven't met before.”

Jake Raab: “No problem at all. Be good to get away from wrestling for a bit which I need with two pricks still disrespecting me for the shit I did months ago and getting facts wrong.”

Markus Raab: “Yeah, I know.  Fuck Alex Jones after the comments he said about me and Konrad behind our backs. He's fucking shit in the ring. Anyway, not important, what is, however, is Samuel and being there for him. I'll see you whenever you can make it to Yankton, South Dakota.”

Jake Raab: “I'll be there tomorrow night as it's too late to get a flight now. Thanks for letting me know. Got to let my parents know, too if you don't mind?”

Markus Raab: “Of course not. I'll see you on Saturday.”

Jake puts the phone down as he feels a cheek running down on his face. Although he's never met Samuel in his life, he's about to, even in severe circumstances as Jake got clothes Jake wore the last few weeks from the washroom and took them off the hanger before he goes back to his room to place them in his suitcase.

Jake packs everything away, although he leaves some clothes behind as he packed quite a lot of clothes from his journey from America. After he got his clothes, even small essentials away in the bag an hour later after the phone call, he comes downstairs, and Jake notices his parents were eating dinner as he joins them to eat. Jake's very quiet as his dad being concerned says this.

Jake's dad: “Are you alright?”

Jake Raab: “No. I got to go back to America tomorrow.”

Jake's mum: “Something happened with your acting classes?”

Jake Raab: “No, it's just my cousin's husband's dad's died of a stroke Tuesday afternoon. I have to go to South Dakota to see him. Markus has always wanted me to see Samuel for quite a while now.”

Jake's dad: “We understand. We aren't going to force you to stay here. I think it'll get your mind off wrestling for a while. Maybe times like this, you can even forget about the whole thing with Griffin, Alex and yourself. Focus more on you than taking comments from those idiots.”

Jake's mum: “I'm so sorry, Jake or at least for Markus and his husband. He sent us a picture of him, Samuel and his son Callum as of late. Very nice picture as well. We wondered why you were zooming from the washroom to the bedroom rapidly. We have work to take care off so we'll give you some money for flowers for Samuel's dad.”

Jake Raab: “Thank you; I'm sure he'll appreciate that.”

Jake continues with his day, eating with his family before he goes upstairs on the laptop he brings every time he goes away to book the flights to Yankton, South Dakota which luckily, there was a seat available to the nearest airport to Yankton. He even reserves a hotel room in South Dakota as well. After he's done that, he puts his bedclothes on and stretches before getting up from his bed, turning the lights off and heads straight to sleep.

Next day, he gets up to put on his regular clothes before he has his breakfast, which was two pieces of toast and coco pops cereal. After breakfast, he hugs and kisses his parents to say goodbye to them before he goes upstairs to get his suitcase and his luggage before going to the airport via a train to get to South Dakota which he does on Friday night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting to know Samuel McPherson. Yankton, South Dakota. Friday, 19th April. (Off Camera)

While Markus went out hiking with Konrad and Fizz spending time, interacting with Samuel's brother who she had never met until she arrived at South Dakota on Sunday at home. Markus after introducing Samuel and Jake to each other the last few days decided the only way Samuel would talk was to talk to someone he barely knew, and Jake was one of those people he had never spoken to.

They sit in a Starbucks coffee place, drinking their coffee which is something Samuel needed due to lack of energy he had to do anything, not even discussing things through with people via a notepad at all. Jake knew about Samuel's autism and how Samuel was able to hear him and writes things down when speaking, and Jake says this.

Jake Raab: “I'm so sorry about your family. I know you don't know me very well, apart from being Markus's husband, but you know you can talk to me. I'm not going to hurt you.”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Jake Raab: “Glad you understood that. Markus wanted me to be here; actually, he's always wanted me to see you. I never had the chance, until now. I know you're heartbroken, it's made me think of the future if something happened to my parents, but it's harder for you to cope with something like that, am I right?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Jake Raab: “So Samuel, tell me how you and Markus first got together?”

Samuel hears every word Jake says, trying to move the topic from talking about the death of his dad to his husband discussions. He writes down in response to Jake's question, even the details of them getting married as well. Samuel passes the notes down, and Jake reads them, being the only way Samuel communicates which is strange for Jake, but knows in no time when getting to know Samuel more, he'll get used to it.

Jake Raab: “I always wondered why Markus changed, you know when Konrad told me about him. Of course, I didn't want to know Markus because of him scamming Konrad money and using his name and identity in wrestling, but at the same time, Konrad's right, I had to get back in contact with Markus for our family sake, especially the part he told me about their dad passing away.”

Samuel nods as he takes a sip of his coffee before Jake speaks again.

Jake Raab: “When I met Markus for the first time, I've honestly never seen him happier, and that's because of you. You changed his life for the better, especially him being raped by women years ago. It changed him for the worse. You came along and made Markus better.”

Samuel writes something else down about their relationship as it was an essential key to everything on top of him adding something else as he passes the note down after writing it and Jake looks it over, and he smiles.

Jake Raab: “Woah, Callum is Markus's biological son?”

Jake Raab: “I never thought I'd see him become a parent, let alone being married. It's nice to know that you're the only guy he feels he can trust. Can't believe how far you both come through, just being friends before committing to a relationship. Most relationships are rapid, but at the same time, I think he's better off with you because he knows deep down, he needed you in his life.”

Jake Raab: “Although the tides have turned with you needing him, but did Markus ever tell you I'm a wrestler?”

Samuel nods as he takes his time, drawing a picture of what he feels Jake looks like in the ring. Jake's shocked at how accurate Samuel was at drawing Jake of him as a wrestler in the ring, and he says this.

Jake Raab: “That's spot on perfect. Although I will have a new design on my shorts, looking a lot like this.”

Jake draws what it looks like fire arrows as above the pic; he has a bow to go with it as he speaks again.

Jake Raab: “You're the first to know this, apart from my acting coach and my trainer, but I also thought of a nickname for myself, too, represents everything about me.”

Jake writes the nickname down on the piece of paper of where Samuel drew a picture of Jake and Samuel nods, liking it as Jake smiles, knowing it's what he's been working on a lot outside of the ring since he started being a wrestler and says this.

Jake Raab: “I got fed up of being my self, so I thought, let's bring out the arrow series aspect of me out, and it turns out a lot better than when I started. I've had losses, but I won't lie to you Samuel, my focus has been more about developing myself as The Fiery Target than wrestling to win, being a guy who'd only be located backstage or the parking lot, firing arrows to archery board, heck I'm in archery clubs now too.”

Samuel has his thumbs up, knowing it's the most truthful thing someone could say, not making excuses of him being ill or the opponent cheated when they didn't. It was a legit reason, and Samuel pats Jake on his shoulder.

Jake Raab: “I want to be different from your husband and Konrad, although my personalities have a mix of them combined in me, they all had wrestling experience, I don't and still learning to this day. Alex Jones will never admit he's not perfect, acts like he's a god to wrestling and acts he's the best. Truthfully, nobody is the best wrestler. It's stupidity wrestlers say that cos if they were the best wrestler, they wouldn't have losses.”

Jake Raab: “That's what being the best is, and I'm none of those things, but I'm willing to be the top wrestler by the end of this year because I'm gonna bust my ass. I'm not gonna ask or demand a title shot, I'm gonna earn it.”

Samuel nods at Jake as they were getting along quite well, seeing why Markus got along with Samuel because he was good at listening. Samuel writes down the hell he's gone through with Alex Richards as Jake says this.

Jake Raab: “Yeah, I know the name very well, especially after he commented, bragging about a win against you, two days after your dad died was disrespectful, much like Noble Savage, shitting on your kid. I don't know why you put up being there. I never thought they'd stoop that fucking low.”

Jake Raab: “It's been good to know you and meet you finally, Samuel. I'm glad I had some time, alone with you, even if it's been hard with your dad's death, but I know for sure, you'll pull through. You have to let yourself grieve, and it might be hard at first, but it'll get easier over time. Also, your dad is still with you, but up there. I know he loved you and your brother equally.”

Samuel wrote something down on paper, and then he shows Jake as Samuel hugged Jake, crying on his shoulder before he places his notepad and pen in his pocket. Samuel and Jake finish their coffee before leaving Starbucks and still talk to one another, mostly on Jake's love life which was non-existent as he didn't have a girlfriend and he says this.

Jake Raab: “I'm looking for a girlfriend, mostly in wrestling because I know I'm bound to have something in common with her, the problem is nearly everyone is taken, and I have no clue who's single. That won't be important as I'll be more focused on my career when I return, doing things the right way.”

Jake smiles at Samuel before they walk together back to Samuel's parent's house where they see Fizz still talking with Sebastian, while Konrad and Markus are still on a hike. However, they came back an hour later, but most of the time after today, there were no more discussions about wrestling or jobs or in Fizz's case, the kids as it was all focused on Samuel and his family. They all attended the funeral a week after and had the wake before heading back to the hotel, while Samuel and Markus head back to Samuel's house.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Fiery Target has returned for business, forgetting the past and looking towards the future. Jake's camera. (On Camera)

“I'm leaving everything I've said and done in the past behind me because honestly, no point trying to drag something that happened a month or months ago. I've forgotten all about it, especially when it was easy to do so when one of my family relatives lost their dad from a stroke, hence why I've not been around.

Mainly I can't overlook Blade Alexander this week in my return to Climax Control. I've seen the guy wrestle or at least on DVD recorded London Brawling Supershow I watched. The guy was unlucky to not only miss out on the chance to be an SCW title contender, but also the Roulette title contender as well. I have nothing, but respect for the guy to be honest, more than I thought I would.

Although he was in SCW years ago, it's like nobody cares to be painfully honest because you are a target for me and a target that's full of heat and fire, ready to let go with the bow to hit my targets like a bullseye. Not saying my shots will be spot on perfect each time, but close enough each time I come to hit you with my bare hands. If you want to go hardcore Blade, feel free to do so as I have no fear in doing so. I am pissed off, but with full of fire and fuel under my own body to destroy you. I have to because I want to be taken seriously. I want to be the top wrestler of this company because I don't believe in the term best. I will do anything possible to climb back on the ladder, earning and working my way for title shots without demanding them.

I wait and see what happens, but I'm not shy of hard work Blade, far from it as I will beat the living shit out of you and go on to win this match against you because I need the win more than you do. I even want to win more because a return and leaving the past behind me to being a fiery target, firing arrows to archery boards backstage or the parking lot because after the consistent demands of SCW management, I will promise that you will see a lot of me.

I haven't appeared backstage on camera for quite some time, and now I don't have the feeling of hating myself anymore because I'm a new man. This new man you all will see more than just a wrestler in the ring, I'm going to entertain you all by firing my arrows and punches in and out of the ring, showing how fired up I am to wrestle.

I haven't had a day off in the gym since I returned from a funeral because I'm consistently being in shape for wrestling and also got rid of a lot of ring rust too from wrestling training in Markus's headquarters. You will see a reborn Jake Raab who will either win by pinfall or submission. You'll prepare for the heat of The Fiery Target, firing his arrows away at my opponents to capture the win. Good luck, Blade Alexander cos, you're gonna need it.”
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:43:42 PM by Jake Raab »
>