Author Topic: - One left.  (Read 972 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- One left.
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:34:27 PM »
 In less than two months Odette Ryder’s wrestling contract with Sin City Wrestling expires and not a damn thing has been done to keep her. Christian is too concerned trying to maintain the peace while Mark Ward is too busy prancing around getting himself into all sorts of trouble with Billy James and Erik Staggs? Well Erik is more concerned on getting his ugly mug on television then worrying about the possible exit of one of the biggest draw cards the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell roster has to offer. Shape up boys or lose the best damn female that has EVER graced the six sided ring in Sin City Wrestling. Oh and Misty if you’re watching this, that’s not a dig, it’s just the fucking truth.

Oh and Mark, cute tweet… but if you want Odette to stay you better get on your verbal knees. Think she is going to put up with the shit that has been happening to her lately for nothing? You think Odette is going to stay for nothing after having her life turned upside down? After Misty has walked into her life and taken out her best friend Melody Grace? You think Odette enjoys re-watching her match from last week? Someone in management should have done something about that, that match should have been restarted. Misty was just a little bitch holding onto a security blanket because she knew that once Jordan tagged Odette back in, the Queen of the Damned would have become the Castle’s doormat. It should have been Two and O Misty, don’t you ever forget that. Keep tickling your fetish you have embedded in your mind, that this is a war. Keep bragging about how you’re going to win this. If anything last week at Climax Control just proves that you turned up to a gun fight holding a butter knife. You weren’t ready for Odette, you can’t prepare for Miss Ryder. You’re out matched, out skilled, out weaponed. So preach about your plan all you want Misty, because guess what? Odette has her own plan for you… divide and conquer.  The most delicious thing about it all Misty, is that the cracks are already starting to show. You didn’t put up much of a fight did you? Think you’re the only mole that can play mind games? Think you’re the only that can shape the Bombshell division in this company? Think you’re the only one that holds the power? If you do, then girl you have your head so far up your own arse you need a refidex to find your way out.

Odette has to laugh at your little tweet about how you can’t wait to see “Odette versus Gabriel” well I think Thatcher said it best when he pointed out that they actually won’t be fighting one another. Just because they’re on opposite teams doesn’t mean that O has to get affected by it. If anything Odette is glad that Roxi and Gabriel have made it into the finals because let’s face it… Roxi is easy pickings. The only real fair match in this will be Gabriel against Jordan, but what are the chances of Odette letting Gabriel get the upper hand? Odette could tell Jordan everything he needs to know about Gabriel, she most likely has already sent Jordan a power point of the strengths and weakness of Gabriel. Why? Because wants to win this, at any damn cost. Odette will stop at nothing to ensure Jordan and herself walk out the winners at BOGII. Why? Because she needs to hold this over Gabriel’s head, she need to prove to the rest of the Bombshells that once again Odette holds ranks over them and well to be honest little Miss Ryder is looking forward to having a friendly dinner with Jordan Williams. She has learnt so much from him, just being around him imagine what she could be like with a little bit of training from the God of Professional Wrestling? Un-fucking-stoppable.

Let’s do a quick recap on what happened between Odette and Gabriel last week shall we? … Nothing happened because Odette wouldn’t allow him the time of day to explain about the Blonde in London. Well she did on twitter, but she wasn’t going to hang around for a public display of lies on Climax Control. If you think you’re out of hot water Gabriel, you’re not…. You’re just making tiny baby steps towards forgiveness. Although does Odette need to remind you that you only have two chances left? So use them wisely. Oh and Roxi don’t worry sweet heart, your time is coming.

Stay by me, stay with me…

Opening up in the house that Odette and Gabriel share, Gabriel had just made his announcement that he was going to leave the house after spending a few hours there catching up with his babies, Princeton, Carrot and the new little fluff ball Alcide. If you haven’t clued on by now this is continuing on from Gabriel’s promotional. Gabriel had made his way to the kitchen and looked as if he was about to leave through the front door, but a mountain of paper work left sitting on the kitchen bench caught his eye. Walking over toward the sea of paper, he started to flick through it. While he was looking down at a bunch of certain flyers, he could hear Odette’s footsteps coming up behind him.

Gabriel: “Care to explain all this?”

He didn’t bother turning around he just picked up a bunch of papers that read “Contact Agreement for Miss Odette Nicole Ryder for Team Honda USA.” Swallowing sharply Odette approached Gabriel taking the stack of paper out of his hands.

Odette: “Just food for thought”  

Rounding the kitchen bench so that she could look up towards Gabriel, she watched on nervously as he continued to sweep his hands through some more paper work. Something teal in colour caught his attention as his hand went to grab it to pick it up Odette slammed her Team Honda contract down on top of it. Looking towards Gabriel with a hint of anger in her eyes, she was sending him a warning.

Odette: “That’s personal”

Holding his hands up in the air, he took a step closer toward his Australian girlfriend.

Gabriel: “Odette why are there all these medical brochures on the table?”

Seeing a hint of concern in his eyes, she wanted to tell him she did but instead she just started to sweep all of the paper work into one big pile.

Odette: “No reason”

Catching her hands while she was in the process of containing her secret, Gabriel leant in towards her face. Forcing Odette to look into his dark eyes, he wrapped his right hand around her waist.

Gabriel: “You’re a terrible liar…”

Looking away from him and towards the ground, Gabriel knew that she was in fact hiding something from him. Chewing on her bottom lip Odette brought her hands up to her face, wiping them down it she dug her manicured nails into her neck. It was one of her obvious signs of being distressed.

Odette: “Okay I am, it’s just you weren’t meant to see them and where we are right now I’m not going to be one of those girls who try and win their man back by saying “oh look at me I might be sick” or “look at me I might be pregnant” so just leave it.”

His right eyebrow rose after she said the dreaded P word, no doubt sending Gabriel’s mind into overdrive.

Gabriel: “O… Are you? Are we…?”

Shaking her head she sighed.

Odette: “Were not… and before your mind does that stupid doubting thing or before you think of asking it… I’m not with anyone else either.”

Rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand Odette seemed stressed, as her words were tainted with a little bit of venom. Gabriel didn’t say anything he just tucked her underneath his arm and brought her in for a tight hug. Running his hand through her hair, Gabriel let his finger play with her chocolate curls.

Gabriel: “I would never think that of you O”

Talking softly to her, he rested his chin on top of her head. Feeling Odette’s body grow tense as she held back a pool full of emotions, Gabriel just held her.

Gabriel: “How about we watch some movies? I can postpone what I had this afternoon…”

Pulling away from him with a glimmer of hope in her eyes Odette blurted out a question she had been asking all week.

Odette: “Please stay? I don’t want you to go”

Tucking her in for another hug, Gabriel just sighed as he was no doubt stuck in two mindsets.

Gabriel: “I’ll stay on one condition… we talk about this”

Pointing over towards the stack of contracts and medical forms, Odette huffed feeling defeated.

Odette: “I thought you said you wanted to watch movies? You hate it when I talk during movies”

Gabriel: “The movies can wait, this can’t… so spill”

He didn’t miss a beat with his reply as Odette just looked up at him frowning; she had been out played by Gabriel. She wanted him to stay that she agreed to tell him about the mountains of papers, Odette just never said that she would tell him everything. The scene fades out leaving the rest of us wondering what on earth could Odette be hiding?

Always one call away, or well tweet.

The next day following Gabriel’s stunt he had sent Odette tweets saying that his head was all over the place, when she asked him if he wanted to be alone his reply of “not really” was enough to make her worried sick. Who could blame Gabriel for having his thoughts all over the place? He almost blew himself up. Odette had asked him where he was and the reply she got back implied that he was looking at a set of world famous water fountains on the Las Vegas Strip. Odette had witnessed Gabriel’s stunt first hand, it’s just he didn’t know that, so she was close by. In fact she was only minutes away from him, stalling for a few minutes Odette ran up towards the fountains with a bag of M&M’s and two Starbucks take away cups in her hands. Her eyes falling onto Gabriel’s back as he starred off towards the water, a sigh left her lips. Odette stopped running and slowly started to approach the man that she loved, being as quiet as a mouse, she didn’t want to scare him.

Odette:  “Did someone order coffee and chocolate?”

Odette walked out from behind Gabriel and she took a seat beside him on the steps near the world famous Bellagio water fountains. Gabriel turned his head slightly to his right to look at Odette he seemed a little dazed and not himself.

Odette: “Jesus Christ Gabriel, you look like hell.”

Offering him a takeaway cup of Starbucks coffee she nudges him with her elbow.

Odette: “White with one just how you like your dirty dish water”

Taking the drink Gabriel instantly brought it up to his lips taking a long sip. His eyes returned to the water that was still for now he didn’t really seem up for a conversation. Odette’s eyes study Gabriel’s face and body checking for any signs of damage. Wrapping her large coat around her tightly she tucks in as close as she can get beside the man that she loves. His free hand finding a place on her thigh as he rubbed his hands over the material of her bright pink jeans, Gabriel still didn’t say a thing he just looked towards the water.

Odette: “Stunt didn’t go to plan huh?”

Gabriel just nodded before taking another sip of his coffee.

Odette: “So much for me being your good luck charm?”

Sighing while she tugged at the plastic bag that kept the M&M’s from her Odette struggled to tear the plastic with her cold hands.

Gabriel: “You weren’t there O”

His voice was quiet fair too quiet as he spoke just above a whisper, while watching Odette starting to get frustrated with the bag of M&M’s in her hands.

Odette: “I was, I saw the whole thing”

Just as Odette is about the lift the bag of chocolates to her teeth, Gabriel stops her half way and takes the bag of candies away from her. Turning to look into her emerald eyes he seemed a little stunned.

Gabriel: “Why didn’t you come see me then? Why didn’t you come right up to me?”

A sigh escaped her lips as she watched Gabriel open the packet of M&M’s before handing them back to her.

Odette: “Thank you... Want some?

As she offered up her candy coated goodies, Gabriel was about to sink his hands into the bag but Odette’s voice stopped him.

Odette: “Just don’t eat the green ones they’re mine.”

Gabriel: “Really?”

Shaking his head, Gabriel seemed confused, the whole him being spaced out was hard for Odette to show off her sense of humour.

Odette: “I was joking I was pulling a Des… Joshua”

Glaring up at her Gabriel shook his head once more in disappointment.

Gabriel: “O…”

Odette: “I know I know… be nice, blah blah blah.”

Nudging him slightly, Odette just laughed and Gabriel helped himself to some M&M’s showing Odette a green one before popping it into his mouth. Faking a shocked expression she giggled as Gabriel rolled it around his tongue, poking his tongue out to show Odette that it had turned white he quickly ate it.

Gabriel: “It’s white now, so it’s fair game”

Nodding her head in agreement she grabbed onto his arm and draped it around her shoulders. Watching as passer-by’s stopped to take photos of the two. Ignoring them Odette turned to Gabriel and continued to talk.

Odette: “I didn’t want you to know I was there Gabriel, I wanted you to know that I’m not your lucky charm and you could do this without me… but some lesson we both learnt today huh? Look at you, your injured… by the time I got down to where you did your stunt Mike told me that you had taken off like a bat out of hell.”

Gabriel just stared at Odette’s face not knowing if he should believe her or not. Stuffing her hands into her big fake fur coat pockets she pulled out her phone.

Odette: “If you don’t believe me, call him”

Offering Gabriel her phone, he pushes her hand away as if to show that he believed her. Resting her head on his shoulder the two just sat in silence for a while, while Gabriel drank his dirty dish water, Odette finished her Chai Tea and between the both of them they demolished the bag of M&M’s. Looking down at Gabriel’s watch Odette squeezed his right hand.

Odette: “Hey let’s go home Gabe, you need some time to recover and I need to work off those chocolates I just put into my mouth”

Laughing as she slowly started to wiggle free from his arm.

Gabriel: “Odette, I don’t think we should be...”

Cutting him off Odette rested her right index finger on top of his lips, gasping out faking a shocked expression.

Odette: “Gabriel… I would never take advantage of your needy injured body.”

HA - We all know that’s a lie.

Odette: “I just want you to come home, so come home with me”

Popping up off the stairs Odette stood in front of Gabriel and held her hands out, waiting for him to put his hands in hers so she could pull him up and they could go home. Gabriel didn’t move at first he must have been processing the pros and cons of leaving with Odette. Leaning down she got as close as she could into his right ear and whispered.

Odette: “Come home Gabriel… I even promise I won’t even think about busting out my naughty nurse outfit”

Backing away slowly, Gabriel caught the back of Odette’s head cupping it with his right hand. Pulling her closer to his face so their cold noses were touching, breathing heavily Gabriel licked his lips as he looked into Odette’s eyes.

Gabriel: “Whoa, well now let’s not rule anything out”

A playful giggle escape Odette’s lips as she blushed slightly, sinking her face into Gabriel’s her lips were just about to touch his but she stopped.

Odette: “I’ll be anything for you Gabriel”

As she spoke her lips brushed against his from them being purely that close. Pressing her lips against his Odette kissed him, feeling Gabriel moving below her, he made it to a standing position not once did his lips part from hers. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her body into his a close as he could. Odette’s hands cupped each side of Gabriel’s face as she let the kiss deepen. Pulling away breathless she turned, grabbing onto Gabriel’s right hand.

Odette: “let’s go home”

Picking up their rubbish because it’s not cool to litter, Odette and Gabriel headed off down the strip to where they had parked their cars. Right now all seemed right in their world, they seemed to be taking baby steps towards forgiveness and regaining each other’s trust. Stopping for a few fan photos and some friendly chit chat the two stars seemed to be realigned. Who knew? Maybe this match at Blaze of Glory II wouldn’t be that bad after all if Gabriel and Odette could start to get along maybe just maybe after it they could fix this. One step at a time. Although Odette just told me to tell you all, she is going to find that blonde back in London and teach her a thing or two about class.

Later in the week, directly following the end of Gabriel’s promo.

Let’s get away just you and me.

Odette wasn’t looking at Gabriel, she couldn’t bring herself to do that just yet but he was the same. Licking her lips she delayed her response.

Odette: “It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

Her Australian accent was twisted with a hint of sadness.

Odette: “Why are we here Gabriel? I thought that was a question you would never have to ask me.”

Sighing she leant back on her arms, resting her neck backwards letting her long brown hair get caught in the light breeze.

Odette: “You know… it almost feels like a life time ago but here is the place that sealed a lot of opened questions about us Gabriel… St Lucia was the place that you and I got so close to saying how we felt about each other, but stupid little nagging doubts got in the way.”

Still not looking towards him Odette, just reached out with her left hand placing it on top of his that was resting in the sand.

Odette: “I should have been up front and honest with you back then, so let me try and fix this… let me go back and let me be honest with you”

Gabriel finally titled his head towards Odette now looking in her direction, as her eyes stayed focused on the ground in front of her she let out a massive sigh before opening her mouth to speak.

Gabriel: “Don’t hold back O, tell me everything… I need to know everything”

Smiling slightly Odette peered over in his direction, locking her emerald eyes with his for a few seconds before dropping them back to the sandy beach. Running her right hand through her hair Odette sat up and rested on the back of her knees. She had turned her body so now she was facing Gabriel side on, still begging for his fingers to hold her left hand.

Odette: “Gabriel on this same stretch of beach six months ago I should have told you something, something I so desperately wanted to keep from you for a long time. I didn’t know how you would react at first, but then when I stole a glance at the sky I knew you would be appreciative… but still I held back in fear of what is happening now… in fear of losing you.”

She sighed as she lifted her eyes that were surrounded by deep dark circles that were trying to hide behind makeup to look into his.    

Odette: “To say that I have messed up recently would be a complete compliment to the reality of the bruises I have left on our relationship… I have said things, done things and implied things that I never thought I would or could, all in the name of jealously, the threat of being replaced and in the action of wanting more, I’ve been greedy Gabriel, extremely greedy.”

Raising his eyebrow at her Gabriel wasn’t sure what she was implying by being so “greedy.”

Odette: “So greedy in fact it started to get to the point of enjoying it.”

Leaning closer towards him her left hand clenched at his, hoping he would take hers.

Odette: “I enjoyed the extra bit of cash I enjoyed the extra bit of fame, the celebrity friends I have created… the headlines, my name being in lights… Who wouldn’t? I did just what you said I would do… put you on the back burner, made you second best.”

Shaking her head as if to show she was disappointed in herself Odette continued.

Odette: “I tried to fix this, by showing up in London… I wanted to fix this in London… but once again things went south. I asked you to marry me Gabriel and you rejected it, you rejected me… sure you had some story to back it up saying that a “dirty” beer garden wasn’t good enough for that question, that it had to be perfect… to me that moment was perfect… it could have been perfect, this could have been fixed, or been on its way to our happy ending. Sure I said “that’s okay” but ask yourself Gabriel what’s the meaning of those words when they leave my lips?”

Female handbook 101 fellas page 53 subtitle tell-tale signs that you just disappointed your lady.

Odette: “It wasn’t okay, I wasn’t okay… I held onto the hope that we could leave that bar and go for a walk, just you and I, not having to worry about the Sins breathing down our necks, watching us… I was thrilled when you agreed to leave with me… everything seemed a shade more perfect… then I waltz back into the bar to find Shane giving you the thumbs up while your being groped by some blonde.”

Closing her eyes Odette brought her right hand up to her forehead rubbing it backwards and forwards furiously, a sign of her still not being at ease with this.

Odette: “The reality is Gabriel, regardless of what you have just said in your promotional, or done, regardless of the blonde in London… I don’t care what you two did, or what you two are doing, or what you didn’t do… regardless of the names, the mockery, the demands we have made towards each other… there has always been one thing and one thing only that I have known as the God honest truth.”

Her eyes fell into his once more as she held onto his hand still waiting for him to either accept her or reject her.

Odette: “I should have said this six months ago, I should have said this from the beginning, I should have been true to you, to me and to everyone around us… Gabriel… I don’t care about our recent past, I just…”

Choking back, Odette reached out to Gabriel’s face cupping it hoping this would hold his gaze in hers.

Odette: “I just want you to know I love you, I will always love you, I have spent countless nights while being away from you thinking of how I could fix this, if I wanted to fix this and the doubt of you leaving me has always crept back into my mind… I don’t want you to answer me… because I can tell by the look in your eyes that I’m on thin ice…”

Rubbing her thumb on his cheek Odette bowed her head, her lowered eyes still looking up at him.

Odette: “I know you’re most likely going to walk away from me, from this after Blaze of Glory two, I wouldn’t blame you… but Gabriel… I’m begging you; please don’t let our last meeting be a memory filled with anger. Please don’t let your last memory of me be one tainted by our wrong doings… Please Gabriel, I promise this match at Blaze of Glory will be fair, I promise that if you decide to walk, that will be the last you see of me… I’ll do anything to make you happy after that date… I’ll do anything to see you smile…”

Getting up off her legs, Odette stood up and brushed the sand off her exposed knees.

Odette: “I want you to remember the fun Odette, the one you loved… so Gabriel… if we’re going to end this, if you want to end this, let’s end this right”

Reaching out to him she tried to pull Gabriel up off the beach but he was reluctant to get up off the sand.

Odette: “Please Gabriel…”

Letting go of his hands she turned and walked towards the water, her hair blowing in the wind. As Odette approached the water she started to take off her short yellow summer dress. Letting it fall to the sand she continued towards the blue water, turning to look back at Gabriel over her shoulder she bit down on her bottom lip from nerves.

Odette: “Join me?”

Turning her attention away from Gabriel, Odette wrapped her hands around her back and she started to unhook her bra. As she was about to flick it off she could feel Gabriel’s warm hands on her bare back stopping her. Brushing her long hair over to one side Gabriel rested his head on her bare shoulder, hugging her tightly from behind.

Gabriel: “Odette, I think that’s the realest thing you have said to me in a month.”

A slight smile crossed her face as she gripped on to his strong arms that were wrapped around her.

Odette: “Meant every single one of them”

Leaning in he pressed his lips against her skin, just below her ear lobe. Gabriel let Odette go slowly; returning to her clasp Odette unhooked her strapless bra and let it fall freely into the sand. Placing her right arm across her chest so no pesky cameraman could see her bits Odette giggled slightly as she started to slide her fluoro yellow panties down her hips.

Gabriel: “Can I ask why you feel the need to strip?”

Odette turned her head over her right shoulder to look at a displeased yet pleased Gabriel.

Odette: “There from the new Victoria Secret line Gabriel, wouldn’t want to ruin them now would I?”

Winking before laughing she headed off towards the water.

Odette: “Also, thank you…”

Gabriel: “For what?”

Odette: “For getting them for me for Valentine’s day, silly!”

Gabriel: “But I…”

Odette placed her index finger on her lips telling him to be quiet. Obviously O had found some of Gabriel’s loose change around the house and brought them.

Gabriel: “You’re most welcome”

As Odette entered the warm water she, was quick to disappear under it before popping her head back up, running her right hand through her wet hair she turned to face Gabriel.

Odette: “So are you coming in or what?”

Gabriel turned to the cameraman and gave him a glare, motioning that filming time was over.

The following morning

When two hearts collide, one always ends up broken.

Opening up inside a familiar hotel room from six months ago, Odette was shown sleeping peacefully in the middle of a king size bed. Her body was just covered in the right areas so nothing could be seen. Gabriel on the other hand was sitting in a chair that he had pulled over towards the side of the bed, he had been up since early had showered and was dressed ready to go. His head rested on his hands that were cupped together as his elbows rested on the side of the bed, Gabriel just watched as Odette slept peacefully. Looking down at the ground, before his watch then back at Odette he cleared his throat. The pained look in his eyes could tell a million and one stories, regret, confusion and desolation. Rubbing his right hand over his left shoulder, Gabriel moved the material of his shirt away from his skin to rub a knot that had built up underneath his muscle. The cameras catch a slight glimpse of hickey on the lower part of his neck, obviously given to him last night by his sleeping beauty. Rolling slightly Odette mumbled away, her eyes slowly opening adjusting to the light.

Odette: “Gabriel…”

Lifting her head from the pillow she was searching frantically for him, scooping up the covers she held them close to her body as her voice called out once more. Her throat was dry from sleep, looking over to the right she sighed a deep breathe of relief as Gabriel was sitting beside the bed. As soon as her eyes met his, she knew something was wrong.

Odette: “No… Gabriel not like this…”  

He didn’t say anything he just reached out and grabbed onto her hand, the same hand she desperately wanted him to hold yesterday. Looking down at his hands on either side of hers Odette started to hyperventilate, her chest pounding in and out like the St Lucia waves crashing into the shoreline.  Her eyes didn’t even fight back the tears as she looked up at him in disbelief. Her free hand gripping on tightly to the silk sheet turning her knuckles a ghostly white. Gabriel’s lips never parted as he just stared his Australian girlfriend down, as if he was too wounded to speak a single word.

Odette: “You’re leaving me aren’t you?”

As the word “leaving” spilled from her lips Gabriel snatched his hand back, getting up off the chair he crawled on to the bed. Trying to duck his head in closer to hers, he was looking for her lips. Pulling away, from hurt alone Odette swallowed hard.  

Odette: “Speak to me…”

Gabriel placed both of his hands on either side of Odette’s face and left a kiss on her forehead. Feeling his girl’s body quivered underneath his touch he grabbed onto her, hugging her tightly as she sobbed uncontrollably into his chest.

Odette: “Don’t…. don’t …. Go…”

Running his right hand through her hair, he cradle her rocking her slightly trying to get her to calm down.

Gabriel: “Odette, stop… you’ll make yourself sick”

Those words didn’t calm her down, in fact they made her worse. Shaking her head from side to side as if he was angry with himself he kept his hands clutched around the woman he loved.

Gabriel: “O, Baby… We're on different sides at Blaze of Glory II, neither of us are focused. I owe it to Roxi to be focused, and as much as this sticks in my throat, you probably owe the same to Jordan.”

Feeling her body go slightly limp, Gabriel looked down towards Odette who had buried her face into the silk sheets. All he could see was the side of her face that was glowing red; the nervous rash that she got when she was extremely upset had started to flood down her face, her neck heading rapidly towards her shoulders. Squeezing her tightly Gabriel didn’t want to let go, but he had to.

Gabriel: “I don't wanna walk away, cause you mean a lot to me, but we can't fix this over one night with this thing above us. We both want to win, but this is gonna ruin us both, this is gonna cause us to make a big mistake.”

His words may as well be falling on deaf ears as Odette wasn’t listening, she couldn’t she was too busy trying to correct her breathing. Trying to free herself from his grip she dug her finger nails into his bare skin on his arms.

Gabriel: “Odette, Stop… We need to get this match out of the way, take the time apart and fix this if you want to after Blaze Of Glory II. But right now I gotta head to Wrestleclassic, and I need my mind on that too. Let's get this out of the way sweetheart, then we'll work out if we fight on, or say goodbye”

Finally he let her go, her arms busting out with a swing, but she wasn’t aiming to hit him she was aiming to cover her face, she didn’t want him to see her like this. So broken, so damaged.

Odette: “You… already… have… I know… you… have… it’s always… the same…. lies, when it comes to… when it comes to men”

Sobbing she tried to speak between gasps and cries. Gabriel’s jaw clenched after Odette compared him to other “men” that could only mean one thing, she was comparing Gabriel to her ex, she was calling him Aiden.

Gabriel: “Odette, honey… I’m not like Aiden I swear, I’m doing this for us”

She didn’t say a word, she didn’t have to as her body continued to convulse, Gabriel looked down at his watch and then back over towards Odette. He was torn between leaving for his career or staying to try and comfort the woman he had just walked out on. Placing his hands on her shoulders Gabriel shook her lightly, trying to get her to come around.

Gabriel: “Odette, please… don’t make this harder than what it has to be… this isn’t goodbye babe”

Her teeth snapped together as she looked up at him over the sheet.

Odette: “Don’t call me that, you know I HATE being called babe.”

Wiping the tears from her eyes she used the blankets before resting her back against the head rest of the bed.

Gabriel: “O I’m sorry…”

Odette: “You should go, I wouldn’t want you to miss your flight.”

Venom dripped from her tone as she rolled over scooping the sheets up with her wrapping them around her body. Walking towards the door she ripped it open, yanking on the door handle. Her right index finger pointed to outside of the over water villa as she gave Gabriel a look of grim death.

Odette: “Get out…”

Grabbing his bags Gabriel made his way around the bed, walking over towards her he went to leave a kiss on her lips. Turning her head at the last minute all Gabriel got was lip full of burning hot cheek. Dropping at his knees he tried to look into her emerald eyes.

Gabriel: “I love you.”

Dropping her hand back to her side, Odette didn’t say a word she just started to cry all over again. He had won, physically and mentally Gabriel had taken Odette to the cleaners.

Odette: “Just go away”

That was all she could muster up out of her lips in just above a whisper, Gabriel just glared down at Odette not knowing what to do or say. Taking his leave from the villa, he turned only to have the door swung shut in his face. The click of the lock was heard, before the sound of Odette dropping to the floor, leaning her back up against the door. Dropping his suit case on the walk way over the water, Gabriel sat on top of his bag, just listening to the sounds of a very miserable cheerless Odette Nicole Ryder on the other side of the door. Dropping his head into his hands, Gabriel ran his fingers through his hair forcefully trying to release some tension.

Well there we have it ladies and gentlemen they seemed to have made up only to have fallen apart the very next day. To say that Blaze of Glory II was going to be interesting… well…. That’s just putting it lightly. Gabriel, I told you this last week… Odette only hands out three chances buddy, and you have just cashed two of them all in. T W O of them in! Whatever comes next in on your head, whatever is said next is because you brought it on, you thought you could use Odette again? After everything you have been through this week? HA… get fucked.

I’m glad people are enjoying the new side of Odette… because things are about to get very frosty in burning hot St Lucia.

Who would have thought at the beginning of the Mixed Tag Team Tournament that Jordan Williams and Odette Ryder would become an unstoppable force? Who would have thought these two could finally get along? And getting along just nicely, if you ask me this could be the start of something beautiful, because let’s face it Gabriel… you have one more chance buddy if you pass it up the Aussie is going to bounce, no kangaroo. Let’s talk about Jordan Williams what isn’t there to like about him? He is strong, caring, good looking, successful; he knows how to handle himself inside the squared circle and who would have thought that he would be a hopeless romantic? After his little Valentine’s Day surprise for Odette, who could blame her for thinking that maybe he has been right the whole time, maybe the grass is greener on the other side. Maybe just maybe Mr Jordan Williams could be the new apple of Odette’s eye? Let’s face it after the surprise on Climax Control, it’s hard to deny that she had a real smile on her face, something you haven’t delivered in weeks.

Jordan had given Odette her best Valentine’s Day surprise in her twenty four years of living, he had made her day, made her night and to be honest he had made her year. Who would have thought that the “God of Professional Wrestling” could possibly hold a key for the lock on Odette’s heart? Can’t lie now, he is brushing up to be quiet the contender for Odette’s affection; it might have something to do with the fact that he doesn’t treat her like shit.

Did you get that Gabriel? Good honey because that was aimed at you…

Ah the little can of worms you have just opened Gabriel will be the downfall for your precious tag team partner Roxi Johnson. Do you honestly think Odette is going to let you fuck with her mind? At BOGII she’s going to take her frustrations out on the resident Super Hero. I guess the dinner with Jordan is now set in stone, thank to you Gabriel… thanks to you.

Odette: “So Jordan and I have made it to the final round of the Mix Tag Team Tournament, surprise, surprise… oh wait who am I kidding? It’s been a ninety nine point nine per cent chance since day dot that Jordan and I would make it into the finals. Want to know why I can say that with such confidence? Because we have applied ourselves to this, we haven’t knocked down the thought of this once in a life time opportunity, we haven’t laughed at it or at Christian’s idea of building this, in memory of two past Wrestling pioneers. Sure Jordan and I were never a mixed match team, I mean we weren’t like Tom and Necra or anything, you know doomed from the very beginning… but we sure as hell have had to overcome some personal issues to get to where we are today… and let me remind you where the fuck that is… we’re at the fucking top of ladder, the rest of the teams will find their selves below us and at Blaze of Glory Two. Jordo and I are going to be standing in the middle of the ring, holding our heads up high getting our hands raised in victory. How can I be so sure? Because we both want this, we both need this… because as of right now, our burning bright stars in Sin City Wrestling are being held back by others, we are being held back from reaching our full potential… well prepare to get your filthy hands off us, come the Third of March ain’t nothing going to hold us back, ain’t nobody going to stop us… not Roxi Johnson and sure as hell not Gabriel…”

Opening up we find Odette sitting on the beach that she was seen sitting on yesterday with Gabriel, where she had confessed her love once again to him, only to have her falsely give her hope.

Odette: “Oh Roxi I feel so, so, so sorry for you… Gabriel has lead you right into a trap, he has lead you right to the dam but baby girl there’s no water… like the proverbial shepherd that Gabriel is he lead the poor innocent jumbuck to slaughter. Best thing there is nothing your little precious Super Hero powers can do to avoid it you won’t be able to stop me. There isn’t anything that you can do to stop this… Crab Girl consider yourself physically immobilized, you think that because Gabriel has most likely whispered my weaknesses in your ear that you can defeat me? Huh… even if you really had super powers and you could see into the future you still couldn’t out smart me, you still couldn’t predict what I’m going to do next. Now let’s get one thing perfectly straight, I don’t have anything against you Roxi, it’s just that you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time. You’re coming up against me when I’m at my very best. You get the great pleasure of coming into this match knowing that you have been set up by very your tag team partner, see Gabriel wanted to get into my mind, he wanted to seep into my skin and control me, he is trying to hypnotise me with his “mind fuckery”… unlucky for you I can see right through this plan. Unlucky for you that I don’t take too kindly at being made a fool of, I don’t appreciate it when people think that they can manipulate me. The only thing Gabriel has successfully done is piss me off… and just ask Misty how things turn out for people when I’m pissed off. I become like a cancer, I become an itch that you simply can’t scratch… I will pick you to pieces, until you can’t stand it anymore… don’t believe me? Just ask Amy Marshall, Becky Rag Doll Jones, Danica Jones, Gothika, Jessie Salco, Raynin and Misty… just to name a few, they have all suffered, they have all been brought down to their knees by the hands of this chick, this rad Aussie Chick…  Come BOG two your shit out of luck Roxi, no Superman, no Spiderman, no Thor, no Hulk is going to save you… so don’t think for one minute that the mighty Gabriel will be your saviour…”

Her eyes were locked on the shallow waves that were crashing into the shore line. The chilly breeze cutting through her hair carrying the loose strands circling around her face.

Odette: “If you think for one tiny little millisecond that you can beat me Roxi… you’re three bricks short of being a full load. Gabriel’s selfish actions this morning has put you on a very, very, very short leash for allowed freedom… so I’m going to enjoy watching you run to the end of it, you won’t be able to touch me you’ll just be able to bark. Beg for mercy like they all do… You want to play super hero honey, I’ll be your arch enemy, your poison ivy, your fucking kryptonite. You’re in my way, and in the real world when things get in your way you can’t shoot laser beams out of your eyes, or spin webs from your wrist, you just have to fight… and when it comes to you and me… it’s pretty damn obvious to see who would put on a better fight… I hear along the grapevine that last week you had some heart-warming words to give Gabriel… you told Gabriel not to make a choice between you and me. Look at you Crab Girl… then look at me… you think he would choose you over me? Oh don’t make me ruin my eyeliner with tears of laughter. You think he would prefer to roll with you? You think he would prefer to get close to you? Honey Gabriel flies first class, not coach… but I will give you a pat on the back for trying… I mean can ask a bird to sing, but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna. Then what did you say about me? Something about my accusing face and judgemental brain? Well isn’t that being a little judgey yourself, don’t you think? You know nothing about what Gabriel and I are going through, you know NOTHING about me… keep your nose where it belongs Roxi… on the ground sniffing for clues on your super hero voyages.”

Odette didn’t even let out a laugh, she was just staring off into the water, she was obviously hurting more than anyone would ever know.  

Odette: “You know at the very beginning of this all, when I knew that Gabriel had picked you, I thought great, fantastic… Gabriel is in good hands… but now, I just feel sorry for him… more so than how sorry I feel for you. Gabriel had sent you to your day of mourning, while your stupidity, your lack of reality had brought him a ticket to the runners up section. I know how much Gabriel hates to lose, hell he can’t even stand it when his beloved soccer team Mallwill loses”

Cameraman: “It’s Millwall”

Looking dead towards the cameraman Odette just smirks, she knew that but hey you want to play games Gabriel we can play games.

Odette: “They could be called Ben and Jerry for all I care my point is that Gabriel hates to lose, so when Jordan and I take this tournament away from him… let’s just say it’s going to taste sweeter then cotton candy. Now I expect you to come at me Roxi with all smiles and flowers, talking about how you can’t wait to dance into Blaze of Glory two... and dance out as a winner but the reality is this… it won’t be happening. Even if your “Sisters of the light” decide to show up, it won’t be happening. Oh yeah by the way tell me how is that going? What’s it like knowing that you’re going to be facing the woman that you idolize so much you made a fan group for? I’ve been called the “light” of Sin City Wrestling for months now, don’t you find it a bit strange that you’re little trio… has decided to jump on my bandwagon? But I guess Sisters of the light was the best thing you could come up with for a group name, considering Justice League and the Avengers were already taken.  I feel really sorry for Amy… is stuck beside a living dead girl and a grown woman who believes in comics coming to life. Oh please at Blaze of Glory two it’s not the world that will need saving before bedtime Roxi, it will be you… prepare to be dominated, prepare to be eliminated, prepare for you and your little sidekick Gabriel to be conquered, ruined and left for dead. You think I’m kidding? Bitch I don’t make jokes.”

Running her hand through her hair Odette continues to stare out into the water. The sound of the water lapping the shore can be heard getting louder as the tide is rolling in. Adjusting her see through chiffon top so it slips off her shoulder, exposing her bare skin Odette herself had pleasure wounds from the night before.

Odette: “If you’re counting on Gabriel staying by your side for the whole match Roxi you better think again, because the resident magician likes to just up and leave when the going gets tough. He will get your hopes up, he will get underneath your skin, he will seep his way into your mind… just to up and leave you any chance that he gets. He wants to complain about me playing victim, Gabriel… I love being the victim it drives me, it makes me work harder… I love being hurt because when I’m hurt I work at my best… so thank you sweetie you have given me the world when all I asked for was a fucking atlas. I have never once stood out there and cried poor me, I have never once asked for people charity… yet you have people bending over backwards to make sure you’re okay. I’m glad that when this is all said and done, when this match is over… we can finally sit down and work this out… now I’m not going to beg for you to take me back anymore, no I’m not even going to call, text or tweet… you can do the leg work… because just like what I told Mark Ward… I don’t chase”

Bringing her knees up to her chest Odette hugged them tightly, keeping herself warm in the breeze.

Odette: “You wanted me broken Gabriel, congratulations… you might have won that battle… but you won’t be winning the tournament… I won’t even bat an eyelid when Jordan the God of Professional Wrestling, makes a mockery of you. It’s easy for you to show no emotion, so why can’t I do it in return? And after Jordan and I win Gabriel… you can keep yourself awake at night thinking about when Jordan and I will be going to dinner, where and what on earth will be happening? Read my lips when I say this… for some fucked up reason you have one last chance… you fucking blow it… It’s done… we’re over… all contact will be off… no break up conversation needed… then who knows maybe I might just turn into that spiteful bitch you keep painting me as and I might just paint the town read with Jordan, Carrot Top or lord knows who else you have been shaking up with in your head.”

I don’t think she meant that, Odette is just hurting. Sighing she watched as the waves continued to climb the shore line.

Odette: “Jordy, I have full faith in you and I know that you will do whatever you need to do to get the job done, and I promise you my head in this one hundred per cent… I want to win this and I will do no matter what it takes to get us there. I know you will do the same. You’re the best tag team partner I could have hoped for… so come Blaze of Glory Two… let’s make the “underdogs” wish they never stepped into the Dragons den.”

Blowing a kiss to the camera Odette signalled for the camera crew that she was wrapping it up.

Odette: “Roxi… it’s simple… stay out of the ring if you know what is good for you and stay the fuck out of my way… and if you even think about helping Gabriel out in one of his mind game plans… I will make it my personal mission to suffocate your Sin City Wrestling career. Comes Blaze of Glory, let’s ride.”

The camera panned out on a sad yet focused Odette leaving us to wonder What on earth is wrong with Gabriel??????  

OOC: Has errors but i'm tired... so sue me =)
>