Author Topic: - the unknown  (Read 985 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- the unknown
« on: November 01, 2012, 01:27:24 PM »
 Let’s get one thing sorted out right here right now… although Odette and her useless partner Jaya lost at climax control that doesn’t mean that Odette will be heading into High Stakes II plagued with uncertainty. You see Miss Ryder wants the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell championship around her waist once more and there is nothing on this globe that will stop her.

Not Amanda

Not Necra

Not Jaya

Hell not even with the new stipulation that Mr Mark Hot Stuff Ward has thrown in her direction. You see you think that Odette would be down in the dumps after Climax Control? But it seems like the night had given her a fresh look on her wrestling life. You would think with a loss so close to the super card that Miss Ryder would feel panicked and ruined? Well think again. You see let’s skip down memory lane shall we? Ah yes two super cards ago Odette won the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell championship on the back of a loss. So at High Stakes II let’s watch history repeat itself, let’s watch Miss Odette Nicole Ryder ride into High Stakes II as an underdog, under pressure and underappreciated and let’s watch how fast she makes either Jaya, Necra or Amanda tap. There is something about a downfall that makes the bolt to victory that so much sweeter. There is something about the possibility of holding the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship for a second time that brings a sick yet pleasurable tingle down Odette’s spine.

Odette still has so much to prove to the SCW management, to the fans, to the New Xtremes and now it seems to the returning Misty. Let’s get one thing crystal clear Misty you keep your eyes on your own match at High Stakes and keep your nose out of Odette’s business. You seem to be playing games… games that Odette is more than happy to compete in and keep up with.

The fact that Hot Stuff has made this four corners match a mission impossible for Odette, only makes her want to dig deeper. It makes Odette want to prove that no matter what anyone throws at her, when she puts her mind into something one hundred precent she will always walk out the victor. She will always walk out with her head held high and she will always be able to say that she gave it her all. Now Odette mightn’t know many complex submission moves but that doesn’t mean she won’t have the best trainer backing her in her lead up to the super card. In fact she will have two of the best trainers in her corner leading to high stakes II, one being her mentor and one of her closest friends Spike Staggs the other being her boyfriend one half of the current Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Champions and all round babe magnet Gabriel.

So you ladies still think you have what it takes to topple the legacy that Odette is building for herself in Sin City Wrestling? Well hit her with your best shot (fire away?). You better pray to the wrestling gods that you come out harder, faster and stronger than Odette because nothing will stop her from reclaiming the Bombshell championship next Sunday. Nothing!

Not Amanda, not Necra, not Jaya, not Mark Ward and hell not even a hindering Submission stipulation.

Trust me NXT when Hot Stuff Mark Ward uttered that High Stakes would be a night of ‘No Gold for NXT’ he was blinded by the shadow that his own head casts. Odette has this… Odette has to have this… Odette needs this… The slump finishes now. It’s time to break the walls down, it’s time to climb out of this black hole and it’s time to get back to what Odette is good at doing and that’s winning.

The win loss tally can be saved Rydernites and it will be protected at all costs.

Although everyone’s favourite Australian Bombshell is confident that she will walk out with a win at High Stakes there is something personal that is affecting her judgment. Something that she plans to deal with as quickly as possible for weeks now the young Queenslander has been dreaming of her looming death, dreaming of her final curtain. You see every Sin City Wrestling Bombshell has a story of how they became interested in wrestling, some innocent some not so innocent but they all have a story, a well-known story. While Odette has guarded her personal life and her background like a lioness that protects her cubs. Only releasing certain drifts and drafts of information that she feels is relevant. It’s only just a matter of time before her world gets shaken upside down and the truth comes out. A wise man once told me that “You can’t hide the truth forever, that sneaky bitch always find a way to release herself” and releasing herself it slowly was. That leads you to think that not all things that glitter start off shining.

Straight after Climax Control

“Melody what on earth are you doing?”

Odette’s Australian accent could be heard as Melody was dragging her large suitcase over the wooden floors in living room of her house. Sorry correction Gabriel and Odette’s house. Melody stopped what she was doing and dropped her bottom lip she was clearly upset about something. Melody had changed out of her Angel (bear) outfit that she was last seen wearing on SCW television and was wearing a long pair of ripped Victoria Beckham jeans and a super tight candy pink v neck t-shirt. While Odette hadn’t changed since her match she was still covered from dirt leaves and all sorts of cemetery nasties for her graveyard match.

“I’m leaving...”

Those two words almost instantly broke Odette’s heart, stopping what she was doing the brunette walked over and placed her hands on best friend’s shoulders.

“What the hell Melody? What is wrong?”

Truth is both of the girls hadn’t been the same since Climax Control what started out as a fun night for both of them had turned somewhat dark, tragic and well plain ol spooky. Melody let go of her vice grip on the handle of her suit case and sighed crashing on to Odette’s right shoulder.

“I was a fool Dettie… how could I be so stupid? He will never like me? Look at me… I’m like Britney Spears before she went crazy and shaved her hair and she is like… dark mysterious and a picture of perfection…”

Patting her friends back Odette couldn’t help but get a small smile on her face. She wasn’t smiling because her friend was upset she was smiling because she found it completely ridiculous that Melody would get so strung up over what happened on television tonight. As Melody sighed away Odette brought her arms around her to give her a hug.

“Do you have any idea how silly you sound right now Mel? It wasn’t a real kiss… hell if anything poor Despayre looked mortified by the whole thing.”

AH yes the young fan girl Melody was pining away over Despy’s lip lock with Elvira. The blonde wrapped her arms around Odette and sighed again but she didn’t look as upset as before.  

“Do you really think so?”

Such light in that question like as if Melody was pleading for Odette to tell her a secret of some sort.

“Oh I definitely believe so… but Mel we need to talk.”

Breaking away from their hug Odette walked over and took a seat on their long comfortable black couch tapping the cushion be-side her motioning for friend to have a seat.

“Melody you know that your my best friend right and best friends can and will say anything to protect one another right?”

Melody didn’t say a word she just nodded, was Odette about to say something mean.

“Well Hun you need to stop trying to buy his attention… affection… or feelings whatever it is that you want from Despayre... in fact maybe try talking to him instead? I mean it’s completely up to you with how you want to handle this crush um lust um fan thing you have going on for him but there comes a time where you need to put what you want out there or you’ll never know.”

Such truth behind her emerald eyes as Odette gave Melody’s right hand a reassuring squeeze.

“I don’t want to be rejected Odette… plus it’s easy for you to say all of this stuff… I mean look at you you’re a little beauty, you literally have guys lining up for you. If Gabriel ever left you or you left him it would be a matter of minutes before your phone inbox blew up with dinner invites.”

Taking her hand back from Melody’s she seemed shocked that Mel would even suggest such filth.

“First of all Melody you’re beautiful, secondly thanks for making me sound like a revolving door for males and thirdly I don’t want to ever hear you make up stupid excuses again for holding back. I even went with you tonight with your trick or treating stunt and you ended up kissing Angel. You and I both know that’s not what you wanted to do.”

The younger of the two looked embarrassed as the older and not so much wiser Odette continued.

“So you’re not going anywhere alright? Oh Melody… You’re such a drama queen. Now go take your stuff back upstairs… and this time don’t drag your shit along my newly polished wooden floors.”

Smiling brightly the two girls shared a quick hug before the blonde spoke out.

“Geez it’s getting late where on earth is Gabriel anyways?”

Looking up at the large tower clock on the wall that looked a little similar to Big Ben Odette sighed as she read the time 11:45pm.

“The show finished ages ago surely Gabriel should have been home by now?”

Melody had the look of concern on her face but Odette was instantly on the defensive.

“I’m not his keeper Melody… Gabriel can do whatever he wants”

Shooting up off the couch Odette started to walk off as Melody’s soft voice was heard again.

“I didn’t mean anything bad by it Odette… I’m just worried…”

And for some reason that was the straw that broke the camel’s back

“You’re worried? For whom Melody? For Gabriel? Or for me? Because I sure as hell don’t think you’re worried about me… where the hell where you when Mark Ward decided to go off at me hmm? I turn around and you’re… oh that’s right you’re gone… some best friend I have Melody… you should have stayed with me? What the hell happened?”

Melody’s eyes grew wide was Odette really starting to raise her voice over something that happened on Climax Control? Was Odette really bringing work back home?

“Well I left to get Gabriel… who knew what Hot stuff was thinking… he is scary a big scary scary man when he is angry… I was scared”

Running both of her hands up and down her face in frustration Odette didn’t even know why she was angry but in true female style she was going to hold on to it because she couldn’t be all okay and happy now. That would make her appear crazy right?

“So let me get this straight you went to get Gabriel because you were scared, geez Melody and you want to become a professional wrestler and you can’t even get the backstage stuff right… how the hell do you think you’re going to cope in the ring?”

Throwing her arms up in the air Odette went to walk off

“I thought I was doing the right thing Odette… Gabriel could have saved you”

“I DIDN’T NEED SAVING MELODY”

Dropping her bottom lip all Melody could say was ‘Oh’ as Odette quickly continued she didn’t hear the sound of the front door unlocking.

“OH Is that all you have to say? Oh?”

As Gabriel walked in the front door with Despayre behind him the look on his face said it all. He was confused and well he couldn’t believe his eyes and ears that he would walk into their house to find Odette pacing backwards and forwards while an upset Melody sat on the couch as the Aussie flew off the handle bars at her.

“Ah are we interrupting something?”

As soon as his English accent pricked at her ears Odette spun around to look at the doorway, a look of relief spread over her face thankful that Gabriel was actually alive.  

“Angel wants to know why are you yelling Odette?”

Shaking her head she didn’t know what to say she was embarrassed but upset all rolled into one neat little package. Dropping his bags by the front door Gabriel walked over towards Odette wanting to find out what was happening, but more importantly just wanting to hold her.

“Is anyone going to tell me what’s going on here?”

Melody looked at Gabriel than at Odette than over towards Despayre with Angel before making a whistling face pretending she has no idea what Gabe was talking about. Odette just folds her arms across her chest looking at the floor as her right foot just taps away at the floorboards.

“Nothing”

Was all Odette could mutter out of her lips right now, it was a lie and if there is one thing about Melody is that she can’t carry a secret or a lie.

“Odette is mad at me because I left her to go find you when she was being spoken down to by Mr Hot High Pants!”

That does sound crazy doesn’t it? Gabriel looked over at Melody and flashed a smile as Despayre looked as if he had seen a ghost. Looking over at his sad little eyes Odette dragged her right hand through her hair she knew that Despayre hated it when people fought. What was she doing? Taking another look around the room Odette turned on her heels and walked off not wanting to say another word. As Despayre, Melody and Gabriel all looked at each other a little confused Gabriel finally broke the silence as he watched his love walk down the internal stairs in their house.

“I’ll be back”

As Gabriel walked off after Odette, Melody called out.

“I’m sorry Gabriel… I don’t even know what I did was wrong”

Gabriel quickly turned and shared a smile at Melody letting her know that she had done nothing wrong but she still had the look of pure sadness on her face. The look didn’t go unnoticed by Angel.

“Angel would like to know… did you want to watch some cartoons?”

Looking over in Despayre’s direction with her heartbroken eyes Melody lightly smiled and jumped off the couch and ran off towards the theatre room.

“Last one there is a rotten egg”

Taking off like a bat out of hell Despayre was in race of making sure he and Angel weren’t the rotten eggs. Looking back over her shoulder to see that Despayre was catching up behind her Melody laughed like a school girl towards the entertainment room.

Gabriel walked down the last three steps quietly as he watched Odette just sitting silently on a piece of gym equipment in their down stairs gym. She knew that he would come after her; Gabriel always did when they disagreed or when Odette was being a typical female and being emotional. Looking up from her spot on the bench she sighed before looking back down to her foot as she played with the mat that was underneath her foot. Odette felt like an idiot and she knew that Gabriel was going to try and say that everything was okay when it clearly wasn’t she had been hiding a little secret for far too long. Leaning up against the door frame Gabriel looked over at his girlfriend and folded his arms across his chest.

“Care to explain to me what’s going on?”

Gabriel didn’t say those words harshly but he wasn’t sugar coating the fact that he was worried either. Looking up at him with her emerald eyes Odette tapped the free bench space beside her letting Gabe know what she wasn’t going to bite his head off.

“let’s just say it’s been a long night”

Smiling up at him as he strolled over and took a seat beside her Gabriel wrapped his right arm around Odette pulling her in closer. Odette rested her head against his chest and sighed it was almost as if all her problems in the world had disappeared.

“What’s this I hear about you taking on Mark Ward?”

Odette couldn’t help but laugh before shrugging her shoulders.

“You know me Gabriel I’ve got a passion for getting into trouble…”

“It’s a bit risky don’t you think Odette? Getting on the wrong side of the boss like that… if I were you I wouldn’t poke the bear”

Looking up at Gabriel she couldn’t help but feel a little winded that he was warn her of treading carefully around their boss.

“I know what I’m doing Gabe… I don’t need to be warned.”

“I’m just trying to look out for you darling, don’t take it the wrong way”

Deep down she knew that he was just looking out for her but hey what can Odette say? She enjoyed watching Mark Ward get all boss like with her tonight. It means that her segment idea had worked and had seeped underneath his skin even if it was only just a little bit.

“I know I know… and I love you for it. But if we are being completely honest with each other… what the hell was with you a Synn basically pushing Despayre into that set up kiss? Hmm do you forget who is basically living with us? And how that would make her feel? You didn’t have to deal with Melody the whole car ride home sulking about not being good enough… she even threated to leave Gabriel… I can’t have her leave Gabriel… I’ve lost too many people as it is.”

Gabriel’s ears tweaked as the words ‘I’ve lost too many people as it is’ rolled off of her tongue. Odette tugged at the hem of Gabriel’s shirt while she was talking.

“Look I didn’t plan for you to come home and spring Melody and I in the middle of an argument but you don’t understand what it’s like for me at the moment Gabriel… it’s like everyone is out to watch me fail. I’ve got most if not all of the Bombshell roster painting a massive target on my back and I’m not even the Bombshell champion, I’ve got myself into a win by submission only match and I basically don’t know any submission moves, I keep feeling the darkness of doubt on me. It’s like the rest of Sin City Wrestling wants to watch the fall of Odette Ryder…”

Gabriel just squeezed her shoulder tighter as Odette was finally opening up slowly, sure they had spoken about everything to each other but Odette had never really been the type of girl who could confess what she was truly feeling.

“You must think I’m crazy or something…”

Brushing away a strand of loose hair away from her face Odette couldn’t help but smile as knew Gabriel was just holding her taking it all in for a second.

“Well I don’t think that Odette… if anything baby I know you’ve got this match in the bag at High Stakes… Firstly who cares about the other bombshells? Secondly I think that I could find some time in my super busy schedule to teach you some moves and thirdly no one wants to see you fall Odette… well not the people that matter.”

Looking up at him with a massive smile on her face Odette pressed her lips against his just lightly.

“You’re too good for me you know that right?”

He didn’t say a word Odette just felt his right hand come up behind her head cupping it before his lips were back on hers. This time Odette didn’t muck around when she let her lips crush onto Gabriel’s, letting their kiss deepen it appeared that talking time was being interrupted by a make out session. While the two lovers shared a kiss Odette scooted across and moved herself so she was now sitting on his lap facing him. His strong arms surrounded her pressing into her back begging for her body to press in closer to his, a beg that Odette was happy to give into. Both of her hands cupped either side of his face  as the two engaged in an act they had been doing a lot since becoming a couple. Breaking their kiss slowly Odette just looked down into Gabriel’s eyes, the look screamed that she wanted something more.

“I should shower… I still have dirt, leaves and graveyard nasties on me”

Gabriel eyed Odette up and down noticing that she was still in fact in her wrestling attire before looking over her shoulder to the spa and sauna room that was just a doorway over from their gym. As Odette followed Gabriel’s eyes over to the bathroom / day spa room of sorts a wicked smirk crossed her face.

“You know I thought the people that built this house were crazy when they put six bathrooms in a five bedroom house but hey… they turned out to be pure geniuses”

Winking down at Gabriel, Odette had completely forgotten that she was angry and upset and was just focused on Gabriel. Sweet, sweet Gabriel. Lifting her up in his arms while he stood up from his seat on the bench before placing her back on the ground Gabriel took Odette’s hand and lead her towards the bathroom. I guess this is where things would turn a little bit like fifty shades of gray!

The voice of the hidden.

Ah Odette you were so close, so very close to revealing me. Revealing your big dark secret. Yet you stopped short, hell in fact you stopped far before you even began to start talking. It makes me sad that you have kept me hidden for all these years; the rest of the family can talk about me the rest of our family has dealt with me. Why haven’t you? Why won’t you? What have I ever done for you to want to just switch me off?  The truth is you have never been able to switch me off I’ve always been in your head, I’ve always been in your dreams… I’m your blood Odette. I don’t understand why you can’t just let yourself grieve and let me rest, I need to rest I need to be able to leave you. I want to leave you. Do you really think I like watching your haunting dreams each and every night? I crave for freedom just like your crave for the cold and hot sweats to disappear.

I know you love me, I know you care you have always cared. You were my role model I looked up to you, learnt from you and hell I should have listened to you more than maybe I would still be here and you and I would be inseparable. I see why you like Melody she has a lot of the same traits that I do.  She reminds you of me doesn’t she? That’s why you instantly stuck to her like glue. Because you can’t let go, you were never the one for goodbyes in our family big Sis. You were never the one that could walk away and cut all ties. But this time I’m not asking you to let go of me forever I’m not asking that you forget me I’m just asking that you deal with it. Grieve. Cry. Get angry. I don’t care what you have to do to get me out of your system you just need to do it. Your polluting yourself with the memories of me, do you not understand that this was not your fault? This was not you’re doing?

You could be happy Odette truly happy, you could be that bubbly girl that everyone sees that everyone loves… you could see her too you could love her as well but you just need to let it go. Tell Gabriel you have to tell Gabriel… how do you think he will feel if he finds out from loud mouth Rhys Or Tristan or hell even Mum and Dad? I don’t think he would understand why you have hidden me… I shouldn’t say hidden me because you have far from hidden me on the inside. I know you wake up every morning and you think of me, I know that when our song comes on you ball your eyes out still. I know that when you’re at home and you see that corner, the jerk in the road you go ghostly white. I know when you visit the crash site you fill with regret you fill with anger. You’re not to blame Odette… you couldn’t have stopped me even if you tried… I was young I had just got my license I was bullet proof… like most seventeen year olds think they are.

An act of God is what the judge ruled it but you still hold so much animosity towards the other driver, you still wish to see the day that he goes to jail and rots. Trust me Odette Nicole he bleeds for this tragedy every single day of his life, he feels pain. It’s hard for me to watch my family go through so much drama in our lives… first it was Uncle Gary, Grandma Lorna, and then we almost lost Tristan, then you had to say Goodbye to me and most recently we lost Travis. You lost Travis. There is only so much death that someone should encounter in one’s life and right now the Ryder Family is dealing with its fair share. You just need to be stronger than this Odette you need to rise above this like I know you can you’re stronger than this.

So much darkness surrounds the Ryder family Odette but you don’t understand that there is real light. You’re the light… take off the mask and be what your acting to be… be the light. I remember the days were you never frowned when you never held so much weight on your shoulders. It’s time to return to being the care free marshmallow that I know, that I love and that I miss every day of my well after life. Do not fear that once you grieve that I will be gone forever because I will always… always watch over you. I will always send you little reminders so that you know that I’m watching over you. I can’t wait to see you again one day but it won’t be any day soon. The dreams that you are dreaming are you supressing the reality of the situation and it’s time for you to release this.  

I know that you dream each and every night that you were in the vehicle that you were the one driving that you were the one heading to the party early to set up. I know that you play the scene over and over in your head exactly how the police told Mum and Dad “your daughter was traveling at speeds estimated at one hundred kilometres an hour (which was the speed limit) when another vehicle pulled out in front of her doing eighty. The skid marks on the road show that she did everything in her power to stop; she did everything she could without pulling into the oncoming traffic. This could have been a lot worse if it wasn’t for your daughter’s quick thinking” I know the words don’t mean anything to you nor do you care for them. Because it’s just police jargon that is meant to make you feel as if I was some type of hero in this situation. I knew the minute he pulled out in front of me that it wasn’t going to end well. I’m just sorry I’ve missed being with you, with mum, dad, Rhys and Tristan. But you need to stop Odette you need to let it go no matter how many times you have replayed the scene in your dreams each time you wind up in the same place that I do… you wind up dead. You can’t put the other driver behind bars because it was in fact an act of God. My number was called, it’s time to give it a rest… it’s time to let it go.

Don’t let your stubbornness stop you from being the beautiful person that you are Odette… and you are my older sister but you don’t need to protect me anymore… I’m in good hands. It’s time to let the resentfulness rest it’s time to let the goodness shine. I love you Odette Nicole always have always will… until we meet again… Love you’re little sister…

Dear Diary

There is only so much hate that someone can keep bottled up and let me just tells you the bottle is slightly over flowing. It’s hard to sit here and write this it’s hard for me to admit this but once again I’ve dreamt about my sister and her death. I know you’re not surprised because I have been writing the same thing every day on your pale pink paper for the last four years. You would think with so much time that has gone past that I would be over this that the dreams would have stopped. But I think a part of me likes them, obviously I don’t have a fetish for dying but I like the fact that I can see her again. I can be with her again. My mind must like playing tricks on me because she seems so real, her hands are so soft, her smile is so warm and her eyes are piercing green just like mine. My baby sister was at one point my world, she still is. It didn’t matter that we were a few years apart we were best friends. I didn’t care that she hung out with me and the girls; I didn’t mind that she came out and watched moto with the gang and I. I just wanted her to be around.

Every now and then I go to write her a letter that has everything written down in it that I wish I could have said to the munchkin but I guess you already know that as well. It’s hard to think of the right words to string together when talking to her I mean she can hear me anyways right? She is most likely reading this over my shoulder as I write this anyways… us Ryder women were always nosey.

I’ve been thinking a lot of what I was told last week that my dreams are steaming from my past lives but now I’m starting to think it’s coming from the fact that I can’t let go, I don’t want to let go.  It’s not fair that we had to bury you little sis while he still gets to walk around free, I wonder if he ever thinks about you? I wonder if he ever thinks of the pain that he has caused this family? I think about you every day I just wished it was a better memory. I remember having to go up to the morgue to Identify your body. The moment the white sheet was folded back and my eyes feel on your peaceful body was the day my heart broke and it has never fully repaired. You looked like you were just sleeping but the dark rings around your bruised eyes and your broken nose was a tell-tale sign that you weren’t at peace.  You had suffered even if it was just for a few moments before passing but at one point you were in pain. I wish he could feel that pain… every day I wish that upon him. No one should have to witness their baby sister like that. No one should have to see the bruises on their daughter’s chest that the paramedics had caused from CPR, no one should have to witness the look of emptiness on their parents face as they nod silently and confirm that the body on the table is there flesh and blood.  

You know what makes me mad is that wow he lost his license when we lost a life. But that’s the Australian Justice system for you. You’re death boiled down to an act of God? Is there even such a thing? In my twelve years of catholic schooling I was lead to believe that God cares for each and every one of his children and that if you follow the Ten Commandments you were considered untouchable to anything evil. Is death no longer considered evil? Is tragedy no longer considered as something heartless? I guess with all of this confusion no wonder why I hung up my rosary beads and put down the bible.  

I know what you want me to do sis but for some reason I just can’t seem to do it. I can’t forgive and forget. Well at least I can’t do this on my own. I could burden Melody with this but she is only nineteen she wouldn’t understand and as for Gabriel? Gabriel and I have only just gotten together I don’t think it would be fair of me to want to drag him through this or even ask him to do this. I know I need to visit you, I know I need to accept that you are gone but I can’t bring myself to visit your grave. I can’t step foot at the one place that holds my fallen family members.

I just wish you were here to meet him I wish you were here to see how happy Gabriel makes me but in a way I know you were the crafty little angel that sent him in my direction and for that I’m forever in your debt.

I’m asking for your guidance I’m asking that you watch over me and bear with me until I’m ready to say goodbye. I will come visit you one day and one day soon I promise. I just need to find the strength to be able to deal with the reality that you’re never coming home, that you’re never coming back.

you were the light the laughs the breath of fresh air that our family needed. You are my best friend and one day I know that you and I will be together again. Please continue to watch over us and keep the Ryder clan safe. I miss you baby girl and I will forever love you.

Odette Nicole xoxo

so now you all know why Odette has been less than Odette lately, she is struggling through some personal stuff that she will never tell a single soul. In fact not even Gabriel knows at this time. Hopefully there is a way that Odette can shake these feelings before High Stakes II or hopefully she finds a way to manage them because let’s face it her waist needs the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship wrapped around it.  

Now there has been some rumours spreading that Odette isn’t ready for her rematch she isn’t ready for her second chance of becoming the SCW Bombshell Champion. People doubt her because of how short her first reign was and the fact that she seemed to disappear soon after losing it. Maybe Odette’s reign was too early in her short wrestling career maybe it was because Odette couldn’t adapt to the championship as well as she had liked to but one thing is for sure she wanted it back. She needed it back and so at High Stakes she will be doing everything in her power to get it back. Even if that means spending the next two weeks in full training mode Odette Ryder was happy to play by the rules. Mark Ward wants to make this next chapter of her wrestling career a hard road travelled well Marky Mark you won’t be disappointed. Odette will make it hard alright, hard for her so called competition to beat her at the upcoming super card. Sorry to put a fork in your plans Mr Ward but Odette will be walking out of High Stakes with the Bombshell championship in her hot little hands because let’s face it little miss no show, little miss living dead girl and little miss I pee myself have got nothing on the Australian Bombshell.

So just a heads up ladies Odette is ready to go, forget that she doesn’t know many submission moves for the moment because I can assure you Odette is a very fast learner. The wrestling business is a sink or swim business and unfortunately for you three ladies this match at high stakes will be the match that blows a hole in your already leaky boat. Want my advice? Start waving the white flag now because after last week’s Climax Control Odette is going to come into the Super Card with all guns blazing. For starters Odette doesn’t like losing, secondly she doesn’t like graveyards, thirdly she doesn’t like seeing the doubt in people’s eyes fourthly she hates listening the critics and last but not least if there is one thing Odette can say proudly each and every time she has said that she will capture the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell championship she has successfully do it. So what it has only happened once they are some pretty good odds right?

Forgive the sudden burst of confidence but it’s time to put the nerves to bed. It’s time to put the doubt to rest and it’s time for Odette to claim what is rightfully hers and this time it won’t be clouded by the thoughts of it being Misty’s championship. This time when Odette climbs the turnbuckle with the Bombshell championship in hand she will be celebrating her victory, she will be celebrating her reign as the rightful owner of the Bombshell Championship and there isn’t a damn thing anyone can say or do about it. Just be grateful that Odette has allowed you to walk out of this one with your dignity intact. Be happy that you the Sin City Wrestling fans got to witness a little bit of history in the making when Odette become a fellow two time SCW Bombshell Champion. People may say that Odette is following the career path of the great one known as Misty but don’t get confused, because Odette will always make sure that she will do things her way. She will make her own path to destiny and decide what she wants in life and in her career and she in no way wants to imitate the likes of Misty, Roxanne or any other long standing Sin City Wrestling Bombshell.  

Come High Stakes there will be a new sound of victory for Odette and it sounds a little something like this… Tap… Tap… Tap. So get ready to live it and love it ladies because Odette was born to destroy your chances at ever becoming the Bombshell Champion. Amanda, Necra and Jaya are going to wish that Mark Ward put Odette in straight jacket because she plans on making this one the match of the night, the match of her career and there isn’t a damn thing or person that will stop her. Odette knows what she wants and she knows what she has to do to get there… and it’s as easy as one two three… or well… Tap… Tap… Tap.  Get ready to submit to the far superior Bombshell ladies… don’t be embarrassed if you’re the first one to fall because let’s face it with the roll Odette has been on in her Sin City Wrestling career it’s bound to happen one day soon that you would fall to her feet best that we get it out of the way early huh?

Just a word of warning ladies choose your words wisely when it comes to Odette’s person life because she will be processing them with a fine tooth comb unveiling your weakness one syllable at a time.

Promotional Business

“So let me get this straight… the three things that stand before me and regaining the Bombshell championship is a lady who no shows, a lady that believes that she is death and a little girl who likes to be tickled to the point that she could in fact pee herself? Interesting to say the least, I didn’t realise that the circus was in town and that the freaks had been let out…”

A slight laugh left the lips of Miss Ryder as she sat peacefully beside her big beautiful pool, wearing nothing but a tiny yellow bikini Odette dipped her toes into the water. Her long chocolate brown hair was down sitting perfectly around her face, cascading down around her ‘fun bags’. The sound of their water fall splashing into the pools water could be heard in the background but other than that the scene was peaceful.

“Now before Necra and Amanda go on a bragging fest about how they beat me and Jaya last week at climax control let me be the first to say congratulations I mean what an achievement it is to beat me at a Halloween themed version of  buried alive. I wouldn’t get to confident Necra and Amanda… running around a graveyard at night time isn’t a real wrestling match or is it even high light reel worthy. Consider yourselves lucky that our match last week wasn’t held in the ring because you all know and I know that it would have been me Miss Odette Nicole Ryder getting her hand raised in victory… regardless of how pointless my tag team partner was. Now before you spit out of your mouths that a win is a win… well that maybe true but mark my words… that will be the only victory that you two will ever hold over me… and it’s in a comical graveyard match. So go ahead ladies pat yourselves on the back for such a wonderful achievement… after all you deserve it.”

A wicked little smile crossed Odette face as she slipped into the pool to sit on the top step letting the warm water wave up against her body. Beside the pool where Odette was just sitting was a glass of champagne obviously Odette was taking time out of her busy schedule to enjoy some me time while still working in the same breath.

“Now I’ve had the delight in catching both Amanda’s promotional pieces aimed at me over the past two weeks and let me just say something… no wait let me just ask you something Amanda… you are kidding me right?”

Flicking a long lock of her brunette hair out of her face Odette let a laugh slip out of her lips before continuing

“Do you honestly see Necra above me? Do you honestly see her as your biggest threat? Oh little girl you are so easily confused. But let me get this straight you fear her because she now haunts your dreams?  Or do you fear her because she is claiming to be death?”

Cue dramatic eye roll

“You keep going on and on Amanda about how hard I have been as an opponent so far, but when have we ever faced each other? Other than me shoving your arse into an open grave last Sunday? Stop talking about me like you know me Amanda because that’s strike one little girl. Never pretend that you know me or know what I’m capable of because for one you will be sadly mistaken and two… honey I even surprise myself with what I come up with in the ring to get out of attacks, to counter and when I’m in the air trust me anything can happen. So stop kidding yourself when you keep saying that you know me, that you know what I can do… because you’re so far from the truth. You keep saying that I had luck on my side and that’s the only reason I eliminated you last week and lady luck is the only way I’ll beat you at high stakes II trust me Amanda I could beat you blind folded in a strait jacket. Consider yourself Lucky that you’re even in this match consider yourself even luckier if Necra and I decided to let you walk out of this one… alive”

her mocking Australian tone made the word alive seem like a dig at Necra as well as Amanda. Something was different about Odette she was being more direct more to the point but I guess she meant what she said on Twitter that she would be having  a rebuild.

“Necra has shown you that I can be defeated? Seriously… all Necra showed the world last week is that she can push someone into an wide open hole… it’s really not a hard task most uneducated porn stars can do it. But forgive me Amanda… I should really watch my manners and my tone when I’m talking to and about the best wrestler that this company has to offer shouldn’t it?”

grabbing onto the stem of the glass Odette goes to bring the glass to her glossed lips but stops.

“Excuse me for asking this Amanda but what exactly have you done for Sin City Wrestling that would even put you in the ball park of being our best wrestler? … “

“Oh that’s right… nothing… not only are you a golden shower fetish freak your also delusional in thinking that you are better than me, hell I bet you even think your better that Nick Jones don’t you? Considering you’re our number one wrestler… must be all that tickling that cuts off the air to your ability to fathom common sense that hinders your intelligence. The more you talk the more I want to bash my head against a brick wall and pray that I pass out with each blow”

taking a sip of her drink Odette drops the glass back down to her side while her free hand plays with the water from the pool. The camera pans out a bit to capture the breath taking views that Odette and Gabriel’s house has to offer.

“I could go on for days about you Amanda you’re an interesting creature... but mark my words. You will not be walking out of high stakes as the bombshell champion. Unfortunately for you, you have your dreams and your capabilities mixed up! I don’t care for your gang life or your time in jail… but what I do care for is when you called me what was it? Oh that’s right a fat cow? Hmmm interesting”

Odette looked down at her toned and trimmed body and then back up to the camera and with a smile and a wink she continued.

“Now Amanda in your promo you basically begged me to tickle you into submission… I’ll do more than that sweet heart… bank on it….anyways… let me move on to Necra… the living dead girl… the girl that I should fear in this match because she believes that she is dead? Let’s get one thing straight just because you believe your dead doesn’t mean that you can’t be beaten and trust me Necra your little streak that you have over me ends at High Stakes II. You see last week you opened your mouth about something you shouldn’t have… you spoke about my brother. What you don’t understand is that I’ve seen death I’ve seen the darkness that you speak off. But girl you’re delusional if you think that each and every time I go out to do a motocross stunt that I see your face. Let’s get one thing perfectly clear… I don’t know who you are and quite frankly I do not care for who you are. Right now you’re a pawn in my way. A worthless little pawn that can be taken out, that will be taken out without hesitation.”

Taking another sip on her drink Odette continued.

“I really don’t know what happened when I left and had a few weeks off but it’s like Sin City Wrestling went crazy and just let any old Bombshell thru the doors to compete…forgive me for being rude but I really can’t take you seriously when your chanting and preaching that your death and that we all should fear you. Let’s get another thing crystal clear… I don’t fear anything… why should I? I especially do not fear death… I embrace it… but what I refuse to get mixed up in is a little girl from Greece claiming she is the Goddess of Death, The grim reaper and THAN calls herself the fashion queen. Really Necra check your own back yard before you coming digging in mine for Skeletons.”

As the sun beamed down on to Odette she couldn’t help but laugh High Stakes II was going to be fun regardless if the odd were stacked against her.

“You too need to stop talking like you know me… because juts like Amanda you don’t know a damn thing about me. Your stuck in this alternate universe were you think that your better than everyone because your ‘death’ and that death should be feared. Not everyone fears death Necra did you realise that when you signed up for your role as a professional wrestler? Not everyone fears the unknown and come High Stakes I’m going to make it my personal goal that you’re the one that I beat, you’re the one that I make tap. You see Misty couldn’t do it but I’m planning on doing it. I plan on stopping this ‘fear’ Necra bullshit because to be honest it’s gone on long enough. Your nothing special Necra… you’re not a reaper… you’re a failure and your failed journey to the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship will be just another piece of hard evidence that will back up my claim.”

Taking a moment to pause and take it all in Odette looked up and away from the camera spotting Gabriel watching her cut her promotional work with a smile plastered on his face.

“so go ahead continue with your rants about how you know me about how I’m a has been and that my time has passed because trust me you’re saying the exact same things the last bitch said. The more you talk down about me the more you fuel my fire. The more I want to end this enigma of you being something supernatural. At High Stakes I’ll expose you for what you truly are… just a plain human been living  a normal life… you just have a vivid imagination. So call on your dark spirits hell even call on the devil himself but nothing will stop me from claiming what has been mine and what will be mine again… the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship.”

Looking back over towards Gabriel, Odette couldn’t help but smile as he mouthed ‘hurry up’ in her direction. Obviously someone wanted to join her in the pool, looking back at the camera Odette licked her lips

“Last but not least… Jaya… Jaya… Jaya… you let me down last week and that’s something I will not forgive or forget… let’s hope you find it somewhere in your disrespectful heart to show up this time round and actually put some effort into the match… not because you have to because if anything I’m fairly sure Amanda could beat you with both arms and legs tied up while getting tickled and that’s saying something. Now I’m not going to waste the rest of my day off speaking about you… simply because until you show up and start showing me something I don’t see you as a threat… but just a heads up ladies… I know that Mr Hot Stuff has put a little stipulation in my hands that I can only win by submission and trust me… it’s going to be enjoyable to win this match by hearing the sound of one of your hands slapping again the ring canvas…

Turning away from the camera once again to see the Gabriel was just a few steps away from her Odette turned to face the lens once more

“OH and before I forget ladies… come High Stakes II let’s ride!

Winking at the camera it slowly faded out as Gabriel slipped into the pool beside Odette, sitting on the top step he didn’t waste any time in cupping the side of her face and taking her in for a long loving kiss. The footage had switched off but it seemed that the passion between Odette and Gabriel had switched on as the sound of Odette dropping her glass could be heard followed but a outburst of giggling and splashing.
>