Author Topic: Oh, What a Day  (Read 833 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
Oh, What a Day
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:02:17 PM »
 The scene opens up in a rather familiar place, the pub in which Nick Jones and "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward were seen just last week spending a great deal of their team when they first arrived in London.  Sitting up the bar, with a beer in hand and seeming to unhappily watching the only thing on the TVs, and game of what the locals would call football, but Nick knows only as soccer.  As Nick sits there drinking his beer, he's constantly looking around the bar, while repeatedly checking his watch in the meantime.  After a few moments, he lets out a deep sigh before mumbling to himself.

Nick:  Damnit Mark, where the hell are you?

Nick fidgets in his seat, clearly not happy that he's waiting around for his friend.  As he continues to sit and drink away, a young man approaches from behind Nick, suddenly letting out a rather giddy squeal before excitedly getting his words out.

Boy:  Oh my God, I can't believe it's really you.  You're right here in front of me!  Can I please please pleeeeease get an autograph?

Nick rolls his eyes in disgust before slowly spinning around to look at the boy standing behind him.  Nick shoots the boy a rather displeased look before responding.

Nick:  Listen kid, I don't have time for this crap.  Now scram, alright?

The boy looks at Nick with a rather perplexed look on his face, which quickly turns into a look of annoyance.

Boy:  What?  I wasn't talking to you, stupid.  I don't even know who the hell you are.  I was talking to HIM!

The boy then points to the man sitting on the bar stool next to Nick.  The man turns around and looks to the boy with a look similar to that from Nick earlier.

Man:  Well good for you, but you can consider my answer the same as his.  Now piss off!

The boy lowers his head and walks away sulking as both Nick and the other man seem to be rather amused with themselves at the boys disappointment.  As he leaves, Nick goes to turn back to his beer, but the man turns to Nick.

Man:  So I take it by that response of yours, you're someone famous back home?

Nick puts his beer down and turns to the man with a raised eyebrow.

Nick:  Are you serious?  You really don't know who I am?

Man:  Sorry mate, can't say that I do.  Although you clearly don't know me, so let's call it even.

Nick:  Whatever... I'm Nick Jones, SCW Heavyweight Champion.

The man nods in acknowledgment, seeming to recognize the name.

Man:  Well that explains it.  You're the ones who've got that big show going on this weekend, right?

Nick:  That's us.

Man:  I've been hearing a lot about it, I was thinking of checking it out.  I haven't gotten to check out any of your shows yet, but it's a little tough out here, which can also help to explain why I didn't recognize you.

Nick:  Well you better hurry up and buy some tickets, because they're almost all sold out.  And thanks to me, you won't have to worry about having any issues seeing our shows from here on out.

Man:  Oh yeah?  How's that?

Nick:  Yours truly just got SCW a TV deal here in England.  Starting next month our shows are going to be broadcast out here every week.

Man:  Wait... you got the deal?  I thought you were one of the wrestlers?

Nick:  Oh, I'm not "one of the wrestlers".  I am THE wrestler... and so much more than that too.  At this point, I think it's fair to say I've also earned myself the title "Head of Programming" too.

Nick stops to think about that for a moment, before speaking to himself.

Nick:  That's not bad... but I'm sure I can come up with something better than that.  We'll work on it.

The man watches Nick mumbling to himself rather curiously, before finally interjecting after a few moments.

Man:  So did you have any interest in knowing who I was?

Nick:  Oh... yeah, sure, why not.

Man:  I'm John Terry.

Nick stares at the man blankly, not even reacting.

John:  Captain of the Chelsea.

Nick continues to stare at John completely blankly, clearly having no idea what he's even referring to.

John:  The Premier League!

This still gains absolutely no reaction from Nick.

John:  I'm a football player, mate!

The light suddenly seems to go on for Nick, as he nods in acknowledgment.  It's just at this point that "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward can be seen walking into the pub in the background.  He starts to approach Nick, but upon seeing him talking to John Terry, stops a few feet back and is clearly interested to see how this conversation goes.

Nick:  Oh, that's awesome.  To be honest, I didn't even know you guys played football.

John looks at Nick, clearly rather confused by his comment.  Meanwhile, Mark is seen in the background laughing to himself, clearly realizing what is going on here.

John:  Are you kidding me?  It's huge out here.  Far bigger than it is out in the States.

Nick:  Really?  I'm not so sure about that one, but if you say so.  So what position do you play?

John:  Centre back.

Nick:  Huh?  What are you talking about?  Which one?

John:  What do you mean?

Nick:  I asked you which position you played, so which is it... are you a center or a back?

John:  I'm a centre back.

Nick and John both now look completely confused, and clearly both oblivious to the fact that they are talking about two different sports.  Mark, on the other hand, seems to be quite aware of the situation, but continues to sit back and wait as he enjoys this whole exchange.

Nick:  Whatever you say man.  Although I've got to ask, aren't you a little small to be playing football?

John:  Not at all.  I'm the same size of your average player.

Nick:  No kidding?  Wow, you guys would get killed if you went up against the football players we've got back home.

John:  Yeah right, the US never stands a chance any time they play any of us.

Nick:  What the hell are you talking about?  Those guys are twice the size of you, they would crush you puny little punks.

John:  Yeah right, in your freakin' dreams.

Seeing that this situation is getting close to becoming a bit explosive, Mark seems to decide he's done sitting back, and quickly approaches the two men up at the bar.

HS:  Hey John, how's it going?  I see you've met my buddy, Nick.

John:  Oh, hey Mark.  It's been a long time.  You two know each other?

HS:  Sure do, I'm the co-owner of SCW.

John:  Oh ok, that's the company he's the heavyweight champion and Head of Programming of, right?

Mark turns to Nick and shoots him a displeased look, while Nick simply returns a big wide smile in return.

HS:  Yeah, that'd be it.  If you don't mind, me and him actually have some work we need to take care of.

John:  Oh yeah, not a problem.  I actually need to run anyway.  I'll try to see if I can make it out on Sunday.  Good seeing you, Mark.

HS:  You too John.

With that, John Terry finishes off his beer, putting the bottle back down on the bar before turning and walking away.  As soon as he gets out of earshot, Nick shakes his head in the direction he walked off and makes a comment.

Nick:  That guy calls himself a football player?  Give me a break.

With that, Mark doesn't say a word, but rather nudges Nick and upon getting his attention, simply points up to the television that is in the process of showing a game of European football, AKA soccer.  Nick doesn't seem to quite get it and after looking at the TV for a moment, looks back to Mark.

Nick:  What?

Mark points back up to the TV again before speaking.

HS:  Football, yank.

Nick looks up again and seems confused for a moment, but then it suddenly seems to click and he looks back at Mark with a near look of disgust on his face.

Nick:  That guy was a freakin' SOCCER player?  Oh you have got to be kidding me.

Mark simply laughs to himself at Nick's reaction.

HS:  Well with that, why don't we get out of here.  We've got to get over to that autograph signing outside of the Royal Albert Hall and get this show sold out.

Nick:  Well no crap, but I've been sitting around here waiting for you.

HS:  Yeah, you'll get over it.  Besides, we still have plenty of time.  I figured you're always late, so I actually told you a lot earlier than you really needed to be here.

Nick:  You son of a...

HS:   Yeah, yeah... the car is waiting outside, let's get going.

Nick shoots Mark another dirty look, but he doesn't even acknowledge and turns away, heading for the door to the pub.  Nick takes the cue and quickly polishes off his beer and puts the bottle back down on the bar before turning and following Mark out.  As they get outside, the two hop into a town car parked right in front of the pub.  As they hope in, Mark sits across from Nick and just glares at him for a few moments.  Nick doesn't even notice at first, but as soon as he does, he quickly gets quite annoyed by the look from his friend.

Nick:  What is it now?

HS:  Head of Programming?

Nick:  Oh... that?  Don't worry, you won't ever hear my calling myself that again.

HS:  Glad to hear it.  I appreciated the help and all, but that's kind of ridiculous.

Nick:  Yeah, I totally understand... and I agree actually.

Hot Stuff seems to be rather surprised by that comment from Nick.

HS:  Really?  Well... good.

Nick:  Yeah, I mean, who's really going to even buy me as the "Head of Programming"?  That's just so stupid.

HS:  Couldn't agree more.

Nick:  Yeah, so that's why I figured from now on I'll just go with Executive Vice President of Marketing.  It just seems more appropriate and applicable.

Nick smiles widely, no longer even looking at Mark as he clearly just basks in how impressed he is with himself.  Meanwhile, Hot Stuff just puts his face into his hands while shaking his head, not even having any words to respond with.  The two sit there to continue their ride towards Royal Albert Hall as the scene fades.

<hr width = 50%>

The scene fades back in outside of the Royal Albert Hall just as the town car containing both the SCW's co-owner and heavyweight champion pulls up out front.  The door opens and immediately after, out steps both Nick Jones and "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward.  As they step out and look at the scene around them, which shows a huge crowd of SCW fans waiting out in front of the, Nick then turns and looks to Mark, who is standing next to him.

Nick:  You know what Mark, forget that whole thing I said about being EVP of Marketing.

HS:  Oh thank God.

Nick:  Yeah, it's really not appropriate.

HS:  That's for damn sure.

Nick:  So let's just keep it simple, from now on I'll just go by Chief Operating Officer, or COO for short.

Nick then slaps Mark across the back while smiling widely, quickly walking away before he even has a chance to respond.

HS:  Wait... what?  Get your ass back here!

Without another word or even looking back to acknowledge Mark, Nick makes a bee-line straight for the autograph table setup near the arena box office where a long lines of fans already exists, but are blocked off by a large contingent of SCW security.  Nick takes a seat at the table and grabs a pen to get started with the autograph signing, but before anything else can be done, Mark comes over and and sits down right next to Nick, glaring at him as he leans in towards Nick.

HS:  Listen you...

Nick:  Sorry lime...

Nick then stops mid-word as he looks up to see a rather large set of English men serving as his security team, the biggest of which turns to Nick with a rather unpleasant stare as he starts to utter the word.

Nick:  I mean... sorry Marky, but we just don't have the time for this right now, we've got autographs to sign and tickets to sell.  Good talk though.

Nick then slaps Hot Stuff across the back before turning towards the crowd in front of them, motioning for the security to start letting people through.  Just as this begins, arriving from behind Nick and Mark is none other than Nick's girlfriend Diana and the rest of his entourage.  As he sees them he quickly pulls up another chair next to him.

Nick:  Here, take a seat honey.  As far as you guys, just hang back until I'm done here.  But you two...

Nick points to Tony and Big B as he continues speaking.

Nick:  Don't go too far.  The people in this country are freakin' nuts, so who knows what kind of crap is going to go down.

Tony:  Sure t'ing boss.

Diana takes a seat next to Nick while the other entourage members take a few steps back, hanging out a little behind the autograph table Nick and Mark are seated at.  At that time, the first group of SCW fans start to come through, armed with all sorts of SCW merchandise, pictures and magazines for the SCW's Co-Owner and Heavyweight Champion to sign for them.  Neither Nick or Mark seem particularly interested, as they each grab the items that come through and quickly sign it before passing it over to the other to sign and sending the fans on their way, more specifically, sending them off in the direction of the box office where other SCW staff tries to convince them to buy tickets to finish selling out the arena.  As more fans come and go throughout this line, Nick lets out a sigh and starts talking to Mark while continuing to sign and pass on items.

Nick:  So this sure is a blast, huh?

HS:  Hey, you're always complaining about wanting to make extra money, and this is one of the easiest ways to do it.  Now stop your complaining and keep on signing.

Nick:  Yeah, yeah.

Just moments later, the table is approached by a young child, holding a teddy bear clutched in his arms.  The bear actually looks quite similar to the one Big B found in the bathroom in their Vegas penthouse, and has since been seen with him on multiple occasions since then.  The child puts the bear up on the table right in front of Nick.  Nick doesn't even notice it at first and goes to mindlessly grab the next item to sign and as he does and looks down, he notices the teddy bear.  Nick gets somewhat startled by this and jumps back in his chair a little bit, immediately dropping it back down onto the table.  Nick then glares up at the child in front of him.

Nick:  What the hell is wrong with you kid?  Get that thing away from me, I'm not signing your stupid teddy bear.

The child, looking rather annoyed, immediately snaps right back at Nick.

Child:  I don't care if you sign it, stupid head!  I didn't want you to anyway.  I brought it here for him to sign!

The child points behind Nick and Nick turns around to see what he's pointing at, only to realize the person in question he wants the signature from is none other than his cousin, Big B.  Nick looks confused and shakes his head and looks again, not seeming to quite believe what he's seeing.

Nick:  You've got to be freakin' kidding me.

Nick hesitates for a few moments, clearly not quite sure what to do before eventually calling for his cousin over.

Nick:  B, get drag your big ass over here.

Big B seems rather confused by this request, but complies anyway.  He walks up to the table and at that point, Nick shoves a pen into his hand and then points at the teddy bear.

Nick:  Sign it!

Big B:  Who me?

Nick:  Yeah you, dumbass.  Now sign it already!

Big B:  Um... ok.

Big B then  grabs the teddy bear off of the table and quickly signs his name onto it.  B then leans over the table to hand the bear back to the child.

Big B:  Here you go.

Child:  Oh my gosh, thank you so much Mr. B!

Big B:  You're welcome.

Big B smiles at the kid, and a huge smile is returned from the child.  That is, until he turns back towards Nick and sticks his tongue out and storms off.  Nick then looks over to see Mark clearly enjoying himself as he watches this whole situation unfold.  Nick, on the other hand, seems far from amused.

Nick:  I freakin' hate kids.

HS:  Looks like the feeling is mutual there, yank.

Nick:  Good.

With the child gone, Mark and Nick continue to go through a long line of fans, one after another, quickly signing their things and moving on as quickly as possible.  However, things come to a screeching halt as a rather large and muscular man walks up to the table with a large stack of items which he tosses down on the table right in front of Nick.

Fan:  Here, keep yourself busy signing these.

The large fan then turns his attention to the end of the table where quietly seated this entire time was Nick's girlfriend, Diana.  The man puts his hands on the table right in front of her and leans in towards her.

Fan:  Hey there sweetheart, how are you doing?

Diana, previously not even paying much attention, looks up the man and shoots him a rather disgusted look as he flashes a big smile in her direction.  Before she can even respond, Nick breaks up the situation, as he takes the stack of things thrown down in front of them and tosses them right back into the chest of the man.

Nick:  We're not sitting here and signing all of this crap.

The man turns back to Nick looking rather annoyed.

Fan:  Whatever buddy, then just piss off because as you can see I'm kind of busy here.

The man then turns his attention back towards Diana, with an even bigger smirk on his face now as he leans further forward, with his hands up against the table, getting even closer to her.

Fan:  Now where were we?

Before anything further can happen, Nick quickly reaches over and slaps the man's hands right out from under him, which due to how much he was leaning forward on them, causes him to slip and fall forward, slamming his face right into the table in front of him.  He quickly shakes it off and scrambles to get back up and shoots an angry look in Nick's direction, who is now openly laughing at what just took place.

Fan:  You got a problem, buddy?

Nick:  Yeah, that's my woman you're drooling all over.  Now get the hell out of here.

Fan:  Well why don't we let the lady decide?

Nick:  She's already decided dipshit, now get out of here.

Fan:  Well then if that's the case, let her so say.  Are are you scared?

Without another word, Nick just looks over to Diana who smiles back at him and nods.  Nick then motions his hand out towards her, indicating for her to go ahead.  With that, she stands up from her seat and leans over closer towards the man.

Diana:  Well I guess there's only one thing for me to do now.

Diana then reaches over, putting her hands onto the chest of the man standing before them, causing him to shoot a look of pride and arrogance over in Nick's direction, who seems completely unphased.  The reason soon becomes clear as after just a moment of looking away from Diana, she reaches back and slaps him across the face.  The man quickly turns his attention back to Diana, who is glaring straight at him.

Diana:  Get the hell away from me, creepo.

With that, the man's face turns red with anger and he suddenly grabs Diana and shoves her back, causing her to go slamming back into her chair.  With that, the laughs immediately stop coming from Nick and the smile instantly disappears.  In a flash Nick is up out of his seat and by the time the man has turned his attention back to Nick, Nick drills him with a right hand straight in the face, sending him sprawling out onto the ground and laid out with one single shot.  The fight, if you could even call it that, causes quite a ruckus from the crowd, which causes the security team to immediately jump into action as Hot Stuff springs from his seat, screaming out to both the crowd and the SCW security and staff members.

HS:  This signing is officially over!

With that, Hot Stuff leaves the table, running off to try to go take care of the situation, while Nick quickly goes over to check on Diana.

Nick:  You alright, babe?

Diana:  Yeah, I'm fine.  And even better after I saw you knock them loser straight out with one punch.

Nick:  That was kind of fun.

Diana:  I imagine, I'm a little jealous to be honest.

Nick laughs at that before reaching his hand out and helping Nick out of her seat,  they then turn and walk back towards where the Entourage is all standing, as they all seem to watch on, rather stunned by what just happened.

Nick:  Can you believe that crap?  There's a lot of crap I'm willing to put up with... ok, well maybe not, but still, you never, EVER touch the lady.

Tony: No kiddin' boss.  If you ain't took his ass out so quick, I'd'a been dere in a second doin' it for ya.

Nick:  Glad to hear it, Tone.  Hell, I think these two...

Nick motions over towards Jimmy and Max.

Nick:  ... were just about ready to jump into action after seeing that.

Jimmy and Max look to each other after that statement only to shrug, clearly not being able to quite deny it.

Nick:  To be honest, as fun as that was, part of me is a little disappointed I only got one punch in.

Big B:  Yeah, but at least you got one.  I know I've said I don't want to hit people as much lately, but I was ready to tear that guy's head off.

Tony:  You's and me both, B.  Actually... I'll's be right back.

With that, Tony looks over to see the man in question just now pulling himself back to his feet, using the table.  Without another word, Tony leaves the group and walks straight over towards him.  He goes straight to the man and stands directly in front of him, waiting as the man gets to his feet.  The man gets up and upon realizing Tony standing right in front of him, swings right at him.  Tony rather easily blocks the bunch and proceeds to grab him, lift him up and slam him right back down straight through the table!  Tony then immediately turns back around, walking over to rejoin the other entourage members.  As he gets back, Nick simply nods in Tony's direction, with Tony nodding back to him.

Nick:  Feel better?

Tony:  Ya betcha, boss.

Jimmy:  What the hell happened over there anyway, baby?

Nick:  The big shot thought he was hot shit.  So he start hitting on Diana, which obviously didn't sit well with me.  Then he became so impressed with himself that he decided he needed to try to "strong arm" me into letting her decide.  At this point Diana was so creeped out by the guy, she wanted her chance, so I get it to her.  Then she put him back in his place and that's when he put his hands on her.  What started off as annoying, became kind of funny, but that all ended damn quick right then.

Max:  Oh gawd, that's so horrible.

Big B:  Yeah, I think it's about to get a little worse though.

Everyone else looks at Big B rather confused, not quite sure he's saying as he suddenly walks away from the entire group.  He heads straight over to the big man who is now slowly pulling himself out of the mess of a broken table that Tony left him in.  As B gets to him, he reaches down, grabs the guy from down on the ground and lifts him up and then straight over his head into a gorilla press.  B then walks over towards the security gate setup and drops him, sending him crashing down straight across the gate, before falling back down to the concrete.  Upon impact, the entire group watching can be see cringing.

Nick:  Damn.  THAT looked like it hurt.

Tony:  You ain't freakin' kiddin'.

Diana:  Well I think we just found B's other tipping point other than his name.

The group all nods in acknowledgment of Diana's comment as Big B returns to the group, seeming much more relaxed.

Big B:  That felt good.

Nick:  And a job well done, big guy.

Big B:  Thanks cuz.  I just couldn't let that one go, even though I already knew you and Tony made him pay.

Nick:  Hey, you don't have to explain yourself to me.  I totally get it.

Diana:  And I'm not going to lie, that was really really fun to watch all happen.  I think that guy is going to need a whole lot of help to pull his ass back up off the ground at this point.

Just as that is said, Jimmy moves a little closer to Max and nudges him with his elbow.  Max looks at Jimmy, who simply nods in Max's direction, and Max nods back in return.  The two then walk away from the group to start heading towards the man.  The rest of the group quickly gets quiet and watches the two of them very curiously.  The two get over to the man, who is trying, and failing to get himself back up.  At that moment, both Jimmy and Max reach out, each grabbing him by one arm and helping to pull him back to his feet.

Nick:  Oh you have to be freakin' kidding me.

Diana:  What's the matter with those two?  I didn't meant THEY should help him.

Tony:  I's gots ta be honest.  I's kinda wants to go over dere right now and smack dem two around now too.

Nick:  Seriously man.  I'd tell you to do it if it weren't for the fact that I'd be stuck paying their damn medical bills.

Tony:  Why's you t'ink I ain't already done it?

Meanwhile, Jimmy and Max get the man all the way back to his feet and after a few moments of holding onto them as a means for balance, he lets go of both of them.  The man pats both of them on the back, seemingly as a way of thanks and slowly starts to walk away.  With that, Jimmy and Max both turn back towards the group and start walking back.

Nick:  Well I'm certainly going to have a few choice words for these two.  Wait a second... what the hell are they doing now?

The walking path back of Jimmy and Max suddenly comes to a stop at the wreckage left behind from the now broken table.  They both step over it and proceed to grab two of the folding chairs that were once setup behind the table before then folding them up.  With that, Max and Jimmy both whip back around and quickly wind back and swing forward with all of their might, simultaneously smashing the man on opposite sides of his head, sandwiching his head between the two chairs for just a moment before he goes falling to the group in a heap.  Jimmy and Max then both take their chairs and throw them down onto the body of the man who appears to now be completely out cold.  They both then turn back towards the group and, with huge smiles across their faces, walk over to rejoin everyone else.  As they come back, the rest of the group watches on in complete shock, clearly not believing what they've just seen.  Even when they get back, everyone is left speechless for another few seconds, nobody quite sure of what to say.  That is, until Nick finally says what's on everyone's mind.

Nick:  What the hell was that?!?

Jimmy:  Nicky, baby, why do we have to get left out?

Nick:  I just... but you... and you...

Tony:  Yeah... dat.

Max:  Hey, we may not be some big muscly guys like the rest of you, but we can still hold our own.

Nick:  Who the hell knew.  That was... that was...

Diana:  AWESOME!

Without another word said, the rest of the group simply looks to Diana and nods in agreement.  Before the conversation can continue any further, Hot Stuff suddenly comes back over to the group and heads straight to Nick to address him.

HS:  I think it's about time for you guys to get the hell out of here.  Not that I haven't appreciated this whole thing as much as you all have, and let's be honest, that last one there was great, but this crowd is going nuts and we're trying to clear things up.  Why don't you guys head inside and get back to your locker room.  I'll be there in a little bit once I've cleaned this mess up.

Nick:  Well I think we've done all there is to do out here, so I suppose we can handle that.  See you in a bit.

Mark nods in acknowledgment to Nick, as Nick then turns to his entourage members and motions for them to follow him.  Nick then turns and walks to head in towards the backstage area of the Royal Albert Hall as the scene fades.

<hr width = 50%>

The scene opens up backstage in the locker room of Nick Jones and the entourage, where they are all now settled in after the very interesting interactions they were all involved with earlier.  Everyone is sitting around, watching TV, with Tony, B and Max all together on the couch, while Nick sits on a big chair next to it, with Diana on his lap.  A few moments later, Jimmy comes in just as he's finishing up a phone call, and looks to Nick.

Jimmy:  Oh Nicky, baby, I've been meaning to ask you.  How's the writing going?

Nick stares blankly at Jimmy, clearly having no clue what Jimmy is even talking about.

Jimmy:  You know... the book?

Suddenly a look of realization comes across the face of Nick, and he suddenly seems rather nervous while responding to Jimmy.

Nick:  Of course, I knew what you were talking about.  The book, yeah, it's going great.  Been writing up a storm.  The thing is coming fantastically.  Super duper.  All of that stuff.

Jimmy:  Great to hear it, baby.  I mean, I know you don't really need the money as much anymore, thanks to being the champ and all.  Plus with SCW continuing to expand that just creates more opportunity and even more money.  But just remember, we still got to get this done, baby.  At it is, we signed that contract and besides, the publicity and opportunities we'll get from doing this book, it'll be unlike anything you've ever experienced before in your career.  It's pure money, baby!

Nick:  Oh yeah man, I know.  That's why I'm all over this thing.  This is going to be great.  I'm super excited.

Jimmy:  Great, glad to hear it, baby.  I'm going to call the publisher and follow up with them then.  I'll be back in just a few.

Nick:  Ok, great.

With that, Jimmy starts to dial his phone again as he heads back out the door of the locker room into the hallway.  Just as the door closes behind him, Diana quickly shoots a look in Nick's direction.

Diana:  You haven't written a damn word of that thing, have you?

Nick:  Well that's not true.

Diana:  Ok, allow me to correct that.  You haven't written a damn of that thing since winning this little belt of yours?

Nick:  Ummm...

Diana:  Yeah, that's what I thought.  You better got rolling on that.

Nick:  I know, but there's just one tiny little problem with that.

Diana:  What's that?

Nick:  I really, really don't want to do it.

Diana just laughs and shakes her head at Nick's comment.  After a minute of what seems to be like thinking from Nick, a smile suddenly comes across his face as he turns and looks at Diana.  Diana notices this and immediately gets wary of it.

Diana:  What?

Nick:  Hey honey...

Diana:  Yeah?

Nick:  I was just wondering...

Nick gives Diana an innocent look while saying this, and before he continue any further, Diana jumps right out of the chair and glares back at Diana, now with a much different demeanor.

Diana:  Oh hell no.

Nick:  What?

Diana:  I know that look, and no.

Nick:  No to what?

Diana:  I'm not doing it.

Nick:  I didn't even ask you anything.

Diana:  But I know what you were going to ask.

Big B:  What was he going to ask?

Diana:  He was going to ask me to write that stupid book for him.

Big B:  No way.  Nick would never ask you to do that.  Right Nick?

Big B turns to Nick, who says nothing, but just has a sheepish grin on his face.

Diana:  See?  I told you!

Nick:  Come on baby, you're so much smarter and more eloquent than me.  You'd do such an amazing job.

Diana:  Oh cut the crap, don't think I don't know what you're doing.  Kiss my ass as much as you like, it's not happening.

Nick:  Fine, be that way.

Nick looks rather annoyed and disappointed as he sits back into the chair with his arms folded across his chest.  After a few moments though, his smile reappears as he turns his attention to Max.

Nick:  Hey Maxi-Pad.

Max:  You know I hate when you call me that.

Nick:  Sorry buddy... anyway, any interest in doing some writing for me?

Max:  Oh gawd!  I can't imagine having to do that.  It just sounds so stressful!  I don't think I can take that kind of pressure.

Nick:  Yeah, you know what... that was a bad idea.  Forget I said anything.

Nick then turns his head towards the man seated next to Max, Tony.

Tony:  You friggin' kiddin' me, boss?  I ain't even talk good, forget writin' any good.

Nick:  I suppose people wouldn't exactly buy your writing as my own, huh?

Tony:  Not a friggin' chance, boss.

With that, Nick now seems even more disappointed.  One last idea seems to come to his mind and he looks to Diana, who seems to know what he is thinking and just shakes his head at him, clearly not thinking it's a good idea.  Nick then looks to Max, who responds the same, and eventually Tony who shakes his head as well.  Despite the other members of his entourage clearly not thinking it's a good idea, Nick can't help himself as he turns to Big B, who sits there with a big goofy grin on his face.

Nick:  Hey B?

Big B:  Yeah cuz?

Nick:  Would you have any interest in...

Nick stops mid-sentence and just stares at the stupid grin spread across B's face, and can't even bring himself to finish the sentence.

Nick:  You know what?  Forget it, I just can't even bring myself to ask.  Even I have higher standards than that.

The smile disappears from B's face just as the door suddenly opens back up and in walks "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward.  As soon as Mark walks in, he immediately points right at Nick.

HS:  You... come here.

Nick:  Hey, before you start giving me crap for that, why don't you at least listen to what happened first.

HS:  Oh what, that?  I saw what happened, and I don't blame you for all kicking his ass.  I'm fine with that, I'm not here to ream you out or anything.

Nick:  Oh good.  Well then what the hell do you want?

HS:  I need you to come with me.

Nick:  Why?

HS:  Do you really need to question everything I ask you to do?

Nick:  Well, um...  yeah.

Hot Stuff lets out a sigh before responding.

HS:  Fine, we have you booked for a pre-taped interview.  We figured a one-on-one with the champ would be a good piece to release in order to hype up the main event for our biggest show yet.

Nick:  Well I can't blame you for that.  So I guess that means it's time for another exciting conversation with one of the big-titted broads?

Upon saying that, he realizes that Diana is still standing just a few feet away from him.  He slowly shifts his eyes to look over in her direction to try to see her without really making it obvious, and sees the stare she's returning to him.

Nick:  I mean up, one of the fine lady reports of SCW?

HS:  Actually, no.  We wanted to have a more serious interview with you this time around, so we booked you a special male interviewer for tonight, in order to avoid any of those past... distractions.

Nick:  Oh, well that's nice to hear.  Alright, let's go do this thing.

Nick gets up and heads towards the door with Mark, as they get to the door and are about to step out, Mark turns back to the rest of the entourage being left behind in the room.

Nick:  I'll be back in a little bit.  Just stick here until I get back.  If anyone else decides to start shit with Diana, you can all feel free to kick their ass without me.

Tony:  W'at if it's one of dese clowns?

Tony motions towards the other men sitting throughout the room as he says that.

Nick:  The same still applies.  Actaully, I think it applies doubly in that case.

Tony:  Glad ta hear it.

Nick chuckles lightly while shaking his head before turning and walking out the door.  Nick then follows Mark as the two head through the hallways of the backstage area of the Royal Albert Hall, eventually coming up to a door that Mark stops in front of.

HS:  Here we are, good luck in there.

Nick:  Yeah, thanks, but I think you'll be just fine.

HS:  We'll see.

Nick shoots Mark a look of confusion with that comment before opening the door and stepping inside.  As soon as Nick steps in the room, the door slams shot behind him and click is heard.  As Nick looks at who's sitting in front of him, he clearly looks rather displeased with what he sees.

Nick: Oh, you have got to be freakin' kidding me.

Without another word, Nick turns around goes to open the door back up, but finds it that is apparently locked from the outside.  Nick jiggles the handle some more, but to not avail, until eventually hearing Hot Stuff talking to him from the other side of the door.

HS:  You're not coming out of there until the interview is over, yank.

Nick:  Screw that, let me the hell out of here!

HS:  Not a chance, and I'll know if you try to tell me the interview is over when it's not, because I'll be watching on the monitors.  Now go sit your ass down and get this thing started.

Nick lets out a deep sigh, and apparently defeated releases the door handle and turns back around.  At this time is when the camera pans out to find sitting in the room with him, surrounded by a cloud of smoke is none other than SCW's newest interviewer, "Stoner" Scott Oliver.  Nick walks over and sits in the chair across from Scott, glaring at him as he waits for Scott to begin.

Stoner:  Hey dude, I'm kind of waiting for the SCW champ to show up here for an interview.  So you're going to have to get out of that seat.

Nick:  I AM the SCW Heavyweight Champion, you dipshit.

Stoner:  Oh, cool.

Nick:  Well are we gonna get this thing started or not?

Stoner:  Sure.  First question:  so what's the deal with that fine looking bitch I see you walking around with?  She your sister or something?

Nick:  My sister?  What the hell are you talking about?

Stoner:  You know, the blonde hottie, with the...

WIth that, Stoner puts his hands out in front of his chest, motioning as he cups his hands rather largely.

Nick:  That's my girlfriend you stupid burnout.

Stoner:  Seriously?

Nick:  Yes, seriously.  

Stoner:  Any chance you'd be cool with her taking a little dip in the Scotty pool?

The look on Nick's face changes from his slight annoyance to much more than just that.  Scotty, however, seems to oblivious as to why Nick is unhappy with him.

Stoner:  What'd I say?

Nick:  Well let's just put it this way, about a half hour ago some dipshit right outside of this building messed with my girl and then proceeded to get his ass kicked 4 times over.

Stoner:  So I take that as a no?

Nick:  That's a no.

Stoner:  Snoogans.

Nick:  What the hell does that mean?

Stoner:  What does what mean?

Nick:  Forget it.  Can we just move on?

Stoner:  Ok, so Sunday at, um...

Nick:  London Brawling?

Stoner:  I was getting there!  Geez, yeah, so Sunday at London Brawling, you face that bald dude...

Nick:  Rage.

Stoner:  I know... so yeah, you face Rage in the main event for that belt.

Nick:  Yeah.  So what's your question?

Stoner:  You gonna kick his ass or what?

Nick:  What kind of question is that?  Of course I am.  He's just going to be another in the long lost of SCW wrestlers who will end up being nothing more than a statistic as I continue my repeatedly record-setting reign as the last heavyweight champion SCW will ever have.

Stoner:  Dude, is SCW closing or something?

Nick:  No, dumbass, I'm saying I'm never going to lose the belt.

Stoner:  Well ain't you just one cocky mother fucker right here.

Nick:  It ain't cocky ya scrawny little shit, I'm just that damn good.

Stoner:  Well alright then.  So next question... you sure we can't work something out with that chick of yours?

Nick's slightly amused demeanor once again quickly goes away with Scott's last comment.

Nick:  What the hell is wrong with you?  You know what?  Why don't you just go over there and sit in the corner, I'll take care of this little "interview" of ours by myself, and I'll let you know when I'm done.

Scott things about it a few moments before shrugging his shoulders.

Stoner:  Alright.  You got a lighter on you?

Nick:  What?  No.  I don't smoke.

Stoner:  Yeah, me neither.

Nick just looks at Scott, clearly having no idea what the hell he is even rambling on about anymore as Scott pats his pocket.

Stoner:  I've got matches around here somewhere.

Scott continues to pat his pockets and then gets up and starts looking around the room, as Nick watches him for a few moments, before shaking his head and then moving in towards the camera, staring straight into it.

Nick:  Well hello there.  Why don't we just cut the crap and get straight to the point.  This is for you Rage.  Let's cut the crap, we can sit here and run our mouths all we like, but the end, all it comes down to is results.  You can make all of the excuses you want, but what exactly has your career been before now?  Absolutely nothing.  The highlight so far is that joke of a "tournament" that you won over the who's-who of SCW's biggest losers.  Anyone worth a damn has already taken their shot at me and failed, so they tossed the rest of you chumps together and saw which one of you sucked the least in order to have the most entertaining show when you were thrown into the ring in order to give the Royal Albert Hall a royal ass-kicking at the hands of yours truly.

Nick smirks, clearly pleased by his own corny pun.

Nick:  You can talk all you want aboout how I have a couple of guys who like to watch my back, and how that apparently means something about how good I really am.  But let's look at the facts.  When it's all said and done, I'm the only one stepping into that ring, and I'm the only one walking out as a winner.  But the bottom line is, when you're as damn good as I am, as successful as I am and been walking around with the gold around your waist as long as I have, you always have a bunch of punk ass losers trying to take their shots at you.  They do it figuring it will give them a better chance to gain the advantage and take my gold.  Well they can try all they want, but it hasn't worked for them, and it won't work for you either, but in the meantime, I'll let these guys watch my back to keep that from happening.  And yet while you talk, you have an endless list of your fellow losers who are always watching your back, so I'm not sure who you are to judge.  You've got a creepy old never-was, a bi-polar alcoholic, a kids party magician, a psychopath stuffed animal molestor, and a couple of dumb whores.  That's quite the impressive list of lifelong losers.  But in the end, you can drag every last one of them down to the ring with you for our match and try as you all might, there's one thing that you will never EVER have.

With that, Nick reaches down into the bag he had been carrying around with him all day, that is now sitting next to his chair, and proceeds to pull from it the SCW Heavyweight Championship belt.  Nick throws the belt over his shoulder as the smirk on his face continues to grow.

Nick:  In the end, this little guy is only meant for true champions, and not even all of you combined qualify as that.  I know how desperate you are to even see this belt live in person on Sunday, but when that referee holds that belt out in front of you, I just want you to know that's the closest you'll ever get to that belt for the remainder of your life.  Because once I'm done with you, you'll be just like all of the other failed challengers in this company, tucking your tail between your legs and running out of the company screaming with nothing but a trail of piss left behind you.  What you need to realize is...

As Nick continues on, suddenly creeping up from the bottom of the screen is seen the face of "Stoner" Scott Oliver, who is just inches away from the camera and causing it to completely lose focus.  It seems he has something hanging out of his mouth, but the lack of focus makes it unclear what exactly that is.  As Scott eventually blocks off the entire camera shot, Nick stops speaking in mid-sentence, until finally turning his attention to Scott.

Nick:  What the hell are you doing?!?

Scott takes a step back from the camera and turns to look at Nick with a rather conufsed look.

Stoner:  Still just looking for those matches.

Nick:  What the hell is that in your hand?

Scott looks down in his hand, only to see a book of matches that he apparently found in them.

Stoner:  Snoogans.

Scott then looks up and starts to start at the SCW Heavyweight title laying over Nick's shoulder, which he then points at.

Stoner:  What the shit is that?

Nick:  It's the SCW Heavyweight Championship belt.

Stoner:  Oh yeah.  Well I'll let you get back to what you were doing, and I'll get back to what I was trying to do.

Scott walks off out of the shot, as Nick shakes his head in disgust.  He then turns his attention back to the camera.

Nick:  Now as I was saying, you need to realize something Rage.  You don't need to feel bad about any of this.  Hell, the fact that you even got to the point that you earned yourself this match is better than anyone like you ever should have expected to achieve in your career.  Sure, your competition was a joke and a parapalegic could have won that tournament, but that's besides the point.  You've reached all new heights that you never could have imagined and you should just be happy with that.  And once you step into that ring, and get embarrassed in front of an arena full of these damn limeys that's all going to come an end.  I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing you can do about that, it's simply what's going to happen.  Call it fate, call it destiny, whatever makes you feel better about it, and that's just fine, but there is no question about it, there is only one possible outcome to this match, and that is that I, Nick Jones, will continue to reign on as SCW Heavyweight Champion.

As Nick is speaking, a cloud of smokes seems to be appearing around him.  As the smoke appears, Nick hesitates for a moment and causes a few coughs.  Nick then follows it up with a few sniffs of the air.

Nick:  What the hell is that smell?

Nick then tries to shake it off as he waives his hand in front of his trying to clear away some of the smoke before continuing.

Nick:  So anyway... what was I saying?  Right, I'm the champion now, and I'll still be the champion when Sunday night is over, and nothing you can do is going to change that baldie.  I don't care how fast you are, I don't care how furious you are...

Nick stiffles his own laughter as the smoke continues to fill the room and he continues on speaking.

Nick:  Because you ain't doing shit against me... you got it?!  The good news is maybe once I'm done kicking your ass so badly, some dumb slut will feel bad enough for you that she'll put out for our sorry ass.  That is, assuming she's not completely disgusted by how messed up looking you'll be done once I've finished beating the crap out of you.  You got that?  You hear me?  Yeah, that's right!

Nick starts to laugh a little bit again, but stops himself as he becomes more and more engulfed by smoke.

Nick:  So um... get ready for an ass-kicking.  And just remember man, it's ain't braggin' mother fucker if you back it up.  Because I'm not cocky...

Nick suddenly bursts out into hysterical laughter before he can even finish his sentence.  As he continues to laugh, he barely manages to get some words out through the laughter.

Nick:  I said cock!

Nick continues to laugh, as Scott walks back over into the scene and looks down at Nick, still seated in his chair.  As Nick's laughter continues as, Scott can't seem to quite believe what he's seeing.

Stoner:  Freakin' lightweights.

At that point, the lock on the door is heard clicking off and the door immediately bursts open.  At that point, Hot Stuff comes storming into the room and immediately shoots a rather displeased look in Scott's direction.

HS:  Seriously?

Stoner:  What'd I do?

Mark doesn't even bother to respond, but instead walks over towards Nick who finally manages to calm down his laughter.

HS:  Come on big guy, we're getting you the hell out of here.  Interview is over.

Nick:  Oh, we're done?  Awesome.  Let's roll.  Can we get something to eat though?  I'm freakin' hungry man.

Stoner:  No kidding, me too.  It freakin' sucks they don't have any Mooby's out here in England.

Both Nick and Mark look at Scott, neither seeming to have a clue what he is even talking about, before Mark turns his attention back to Nick and helps him up to his feet.

HS:  Alright, let's get going.

Nick gets up and starts to head out of the room along with Mark.  However, just as they reach the door, Nick quickly pushes away from Mark and runs to further back into the room.

Nick:  Hold on, I have to just do one thing first.

Nick then runs right up in front of the camera, getting extremely close and actually grabbing it by both sides.

Nick:  Like I was saying, I'm not cocky...

Nick starts to laugh again, but manages to stiffle it before it gets out of hand.

Nick:  ... not cocky, just the best!

Nick then takes the camera and shoves it over, knocking it to the ground.  Nick then turns and rejoins Mark at the door and heads out.  As the two leave, Scott goes calling after them.

Stoner:  Yo, are you guys going to get something to eat?  Can I grab a ride with you guys or what?!

Scott then goes running after Nick and Mark, leaving the room behind filled with smoke as the scene fades to black.
>