Author Topic: The title’s mine!  (Read 886 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
The title’s mine!
« on: February 18, 2013, 07:04:00 PM »
 Jessie wasn’t in action last week due to representing SCW at the Super J Cup being hosted by ACW, however she will get her chance at the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion Alexis Morrison at Blaze of Glory but that’s not all as the Bombshell who pinned Alexis on the last addition of Climax Control has been added to the match, the Bombshell known only as Faith, can Jessie win her first single’s title?

Jessie’s hotel room, where ACW’s hosting the Super J Cup
February 18th, 2013, 3:00pm

“So you had no idea that Mark and Christian would add Faith to the match?” I asked Jake over Skype, it was the week of the Super J Cup Tournament and I obviously couldn’t be in Las Vegas for Blaze of Glory, my hotel room was fairly big, big enough for two sisters at least, and to ACW’s credit they had set the foreign competitors up in a nice hotel, I had just received word of the match being changed via Jake and the message that sent to my phone whenever the new card’s put up.

“Yeah, I didn’t expect to be made a Special Guest Ref either.” Jake shrugged his shoulders in response. “Oh and Jess, do me a favor and remind me to never to date one of your co-workers, even if you hook me up with one of the hottest Bombshells on the roster.”

“Yeah, that kick to your nutsack did look painful.” I admitted with a wince and Jake grimaced. “You need any therapy sessions?”

“Cute, besides believe it or not, I’ve met women scarier than any SCW Bombshell whilst I was serving in the army.” Jake admitted earning a curious look from me. “Yes, that includes Necra Octavian Kaine.”

“Yeah, remind me never to join the army.” I said with a shudder. “You’ve been in the ring with her and I haven’t anything you can tell me about Faith?”

“Well obviously I’m not the biggest expert in the world when it comes to this stuff.” Jake shrugged his shoulders before thinking for a moment. “But from what I saw, she’s a brawler who’s not afraid to get dirty and really struggles with the high flying stuff.”

“Not afraid to get dirty huh?” I asked with a cheeky grin and Jake blushed when he realized what he had just said.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it!” Jake responded and I tried my best not to laugh my ass off at the look on his face. “Speaking of the army, after Climax Control I bumped into one of my old buddies from the army.”

“Oh, really? Who was it?” I asked and Jake grinned.

“Remember the guy I told you about? You know the one who had to drop out of boot camp due to an injury?” Jake asked and I nodded. “Yeah he was in attendance for Climax Control and I bumped into him as I was leaving. We had a good chat, you know catching up and stuff, he called me the luckiest bastard in Nevada for getting to ref a Bombshell Match.”

“Up until you got kicked in the balls.” I pointed out and Jake winced.

“Thanks for the reminder.” Jake grunted before shaking his head. “Anyway I mentioned that you’re looking for love and I think your search might be over.”

“You’re hooking me up with one of your old army buddies?” I asked and Jake shook his head.

“Nah, besides he’s married and has a kid, he thinks you and the other Bombshells are hot, don’t get me wrong but he isn’t about to cheat on his wife.” Jake told me and I nodded in understanding. “But he has a younger brother around your age who’s into Heavy Metal, wrestling and is looking for love as well, he figured that he could set up a blind date between you two once you get back from Canada.”

“Sounds good, it’ll be something to take my mind off of my problems in wrestling anyway.” I shrugged my shoulders and Jake grinned at that. “Did you book the Bloodstock Tickets by the way?”

“Yep, they just arrived as well.” Jake said as he held up the tickets. “Just gotta get Christian to give you some time off for the festival but that shouldn’t be too hard.”

“Yeah, and with any luck he’ll schedule the August Supercard for the week after Bloodstock.” I responded with a grin. “Let me know if Faith and Alexis have taped any promos, the hotel doesn’t have the channel that SCW is on unfortunately.”

“Yeah, Kate mentioned that when we talked on the phone yesterday after my first match, said you were disappointed as you wanted to see what Amanda had to say.” Jake nodded in response. “If they do I’ll have them recorded for when you get here.”

“Thanks.” I responded with a grin. “So what’s the plan now?”

“Me? I’m going down for breakfast, I don’t know what time it is up in Canada but it’s coming up to the later morning/early afternoon over here.” Jake responded and I checked the time on my computer clock which had been adjusted for the Canadian Time Zone.

“It’s coming up to Half Three over here so that sounds about right.” I responded and Jake grinned. “Try to call me again before I go to the Super J Cup okay?”

“Will do, just mention on Facebook when you’re leaving and I’ll contact you.” Jake responded and I nodded. “You’re coming back Friday right?”

“Yeah, Katie wants to see the sites.” I said with a grin. “I’m guessing you’ll be meeting us at the airport?”

“You got it.” Jake responded and I grinned. “By the way, they did air the promo tape you sent but there’s speculation that you’re trying to take the blame for that prank on Misty.”

“Seriously?” I asked and Jake nodded. “Oh for fuck’s sake, I only said that encase Misty decided to blame me once she figures out that Odette couldn’t have done it!”

“Hey I’m just the messenger.” Jake responded before shaking his head. “Don’t worry about that anyway, no-one important believes that otherwise you’d be speaking with Christian again, well I’m off to catch breakfast, by.”

“By.” I responded as Jake disconnected, I removed my headphones just as the door opened and Kate entered the room with bags of shopping in hand. “Need a hand Kate?”

“I’m fine thanks.” Kate responded as she started packing away the stuff. “Is that Skype? Who were chatting with?”

“Jake, he updated me on what happened at Climax Control and sent me the card for Blaze of Glory via an e-mail.” I responded as I opened up the e-mail. “Just as I thought, Faith’s been added to my match against Alexis.”

“Wait, really? Why was she added? I know she was taking on Alexis and Amy in that warm-up match.” Katie responded before it hit her. “She pinned Alexis?”

“And Amy.” I corrected her as I looked over the card. “Apparently the bosses thought that was good enough for Faith to be added to the match. Oh and Jake ended up reffing the match in question.”

“Yeah, but what do you think?” Katie asked as she finished packing away the stuff and sat down next to me. “You won’t even need to be pinned in order to lose your chance at the title.”

“And that’s if Amanda doesn’t make her presence felt.” I responded with a grunt. “As for the match, I appreciate the extra competition and if I can win this match and my first singles title then it’ll be all the better.” I added before smirking a bit. “At least I have a date to look forward too next week.”

“Yeah that true I guess…….wait what?!” Katie asked and I blinked before realizing that I hadn’t told her about the date.

“Jake bumped into one of his old army buddies after Climax Control, long story short he has a younger brother who has similar interests and is looking for love so they set us up with a Blind Date.” I explained and Katie frowned. “Is there something wrong?”

“No, just worried about how things could turn out.” Katie said before shaking her head. “Anyway the cameracrew are waiting for you to start your promo for the match so I’ll wait outside.” Katie said before standing up and leaving the hotel room, once I knew that I was alone I turned to the camera.

“It’s been a long time coming but I’m finally getting a chance at single’s gold, in this case it’s the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, a chance that I earned last month at High Stakes II where I defeated Tiami Tyler, in the weeks leading up to this match I was expecting it to be just a match between myself and Alexis Morrison but due to her win over Alexis last week on Climax Control Faith has been added to the match, am I complaining? Hell no, in fact I’m looking forward to it more than ever!”

Be honest, who saw that coming.

“I enjoy competition and having to fight off two other Bombshells to win the title? That sounds like a great time to me! I already have history with Alexis dating back to my debut match with Sin City Wrestling but Faith is someone who I haven’t had the pleasure of facing before, obviously that’ll change in two weeks’ time but let’s get the trash talk started! First up is off course Alexis!”

This will be fun.

“I know Alexis has been wanting revenge against me ever since I accidentally cost her team their Blast from the Past match only for karma to bite me in the ass a week later, that coupled with the fact that I’m the Number 1 Contender for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship means that a match between us was pretty much inevitable, so Alexis, how does it feel to get your ass kicked by another metalhead?”

It must feel pretty shitty.

“What’s that? I have no way of knowing how the match ended due to me being in Canada? Err, news flash, my brother was there, hell he was the ref for the match! So yeah he told me what happened and I couldn’t help but laugh at the mental image of you being picked up by him only to eat the Bad Girl once you were released…..okay that sounded way more sexual than I thought it would!”

Blame Amy for calling the name that!

“Long story short Alexis, I know your pissed about losing what was supposed to be a warm-up match and the fact that you have to face the woman who pinned you again alongside me, and don’t even think about blaming Jake as he was just doing the best job an inexperienced referee could do, hell it’s not his fault that you couldn’t help but check him out at every opportunity! That said I will win this match and I will walk away the SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion.”

And now for the other woman in this match.

“Next us is Faith, a woman who I haven’t had the pleasure of facing before now and, well, that’s about to change, honestly ever since I saw you compete Faith I wanted to face you in the ring, I know it’s a weird thing to say but if this was one on one then I’m sure that we’d have a great match together, however with Alexis in the mix that complicates things a bit.”

Yeah, just a bit.

“Will that stop me from winning? You should know the answer by now but I’ll tell you anyway, hell no! I earned this spot last month at High Stakes II and I’m not about to let it go to waste! Sure you earned your spot as well by beating Alexis in that match last week but for me this is something that I’ve been eagerly awaiting for a long time, much like my match here in Canada against Misty in the Super J Cup.”

Obviously that’s a different match all together but you get the idea.

“That said Faith, you may be the third woman in this match but I fully intend to beat you and Alexis in this match, sure you two may say the same thing but as much as I’m anticipating a great match I intend to bring in more SCW Bombshell Gold into NXT, you two may try to stop me but I won’t let you and most importantly I’ll win my first ever single’s title.”

I wish it was that simple.

“These next two weeks will be pretty big for me, I’m finally getting my rematch with Misty this week and I’m getting a chance to win singles gold the week after, Faith, you may be a great wrestler but we’ll see who the better metalhead bombshell is, Alexis, you and I have a long history going all the way back to our first SCW match but this is our first one on one match, I hope you’re ready for a fight because I sure as hell am!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Faith, Alexis, I know you intend to walk out of Sin City with gold around you waist but so do I and I’m not going to let anyone get in my way, Alexis, like I said we have a storied history but I’ll be happy to close the book on this chapter of our history, Faith, you may have been a last minute addition to this match but I won’t treat you any differently from Alexis and I will win, this is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco reminding the SCW Universe to make it metal and Alexis and Faith to be ready to fight for the title!”

I turned to the laptop as the scene fades.